Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strength

Started by janaj15, July 31, 2016, 03:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaj15



krajo

It's a tough call...

A) Which proof of strength are you thinking for comparison?
B) Probably in contest shape the numbers will be really different than offseason...
C) They don't really train for strength but for reaching a particular shape... however their strength must be off the charts...
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

makko1

I think Oana is really strong: some videos on HBC showed her lifting people with ease. She know who control her strengh, which is perhaps the biggest difference between an fbb who has weightlifting skills and one, samely strong, but who hasn't them. Do not know the others, but I think that Alina is strong too as many of you assure.
Personally I'd like to test Oana's classy strenght.

makko1

Sorry: "She knows HOW control her strenght...".

I'd like to watch also to J Fuchs and Steph Park try their strengh power lifting some guys.

asapferg

I think it's between Oana and Renee. Both are mothers and being a parent you need the strength to take care of children.

ep92010

alina popa, brigita brezovac, rene campbell, isabelle turell. each is scary strong

sa2009

Of the names on the list , would have to go with Oana .  For all time fbb's would say Th-resa Bostick , Raye Hollitt , And Andrulla Blanchette . I was always especially amazed at Andrulla . She was only about 5'2 -5'3   ,  but she could barbell curl reps at over 180lbs . Have never seen too many that could do that .