LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorites nails?

Started by RobMash, July 26, 2016, 10:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

goldbricker

Short.  Never, ever liked long nails.  Always happy when virginia sanchez or aleesha dump the long nails.  Seems dumb on a bodybuilder.

NinjaStar

I don't like the hooker nails either.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

MrBogus

Don't like long nails on women. Getting nails done up, letting them grow out , wearing high heels, is something women obsesses over to create social position among themselves and was historically used to show that a women was wealthy enough to avoid work. I much prefer women who are not like that as they tend to be more interesting and have more depth.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WHATTHE

Guys, if I see  a beautiful woman, I ain't lookin' at her nails....

...of course, if she's sportin' anything along the lines of Fu Manchu or Wolverine, we got issues.

:Dd

If I had to vote--which I did--I'd vote for short red nails....

dealima

Could care less, but it'd take some doing...

strongissexy


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is the last woman?

Bettina Salomone
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

strongissexy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is the last woman?

Bettina Salomone

Thanks a lot.

Patrick_Henry

I like 'em short, but painted..
Don't have a favorite color, but it looks cool when a woman's nails are color-coordinated to her outfit, or with a cool, unique design. I dig the Superman logos on the fingernails of an Alpha Female..


Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS