⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Do you prefer female bodybuilders with implants or pre implants

Started by ebonymusclefreak16, July 11, 2016, 03:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebonymusclefreak16

Do you prefer the female bodybuilder as thier NPC style before implants or once they become pros and get implants in the IFBB
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

ebonymusclefreak16

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

M7

I definitely prefer no implants or "pre implants." Bodybuilding is about muscle and I don't like how implants cover up so much of the pectoral muscles. I understand why fbbs get them, but I generally don't care for them.

ebonymusclefreak16

Me too I like no implants...When I see Monique Jones, it makes her upper body so no proportionate... Makes her look to top heavy...Same with Audry Peden from her last show, her new implants makes it to where you can not see her muscles.  And if your up in age and want to get real big it sags when your in contest shape...Now Monique Hayes implants look realistic and does not cover up muscles
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

fitgirlfanguy

If the implants are sized within reason, like Emery Miller, then yes, they can certainly complement and complete a physique.  Over the top ones like Monique Jones or Aleesha  Young end up distracting the viewer from what they're really trying to look at - their muscle. 


That being said, a woman like Colette Guimond or Bev Francis with epic pec muscle development would be doing themselves (...or maybe us) an even greater disservice by not displaying their phenomenal muscles free of other unnecessary embellishment. 

papadoc1981

Will always prefer no implants.  And sure there are some FBBs who don't over do it and have a good boobjob.  Nikki Fuller's 1st surgery is probably the gold standard.  But, always go without, is what I always say.  Feel the same way for women of all shapes and sizes.

Christine Envall is an example of a woman who I found to be WAY hotter prior to her boobjob.  And she didn't go overboard or anything.  She has a size that is within reason.

It's a matter of attraction.  I love women who are independent & confident.  Those are 2 qualities I can imagine plenty of FBBs posses.  How could they not?  To just live a life with that kind of muscularity where you know you are gonna be criticized and at times even ridiculed because of how they look almost every single day.  Whether your out walking a dog or going to buy groceries you will more than likely encounter some prick incapable of minding their own business.  For me, it would see developing a thick skin is a requirement.

But I digress.  I just wonder who/what is the boobjob for?

1. The husband - you married the wrong man.
2. The fbb herself - if she has an issue feeling unattractive it makes one wonder why she even allowed herself to get super muscular in the first place.
3. The contest judges - this I can at least understand even though it's all kinds of fucked up.  And I feel pity for any fbb who goes under the knife solely for this reason.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Will always prefer no implants.  And sure there are some FBBs who don't over do it and have a good boobjob.  Nikki Fuller's 1st surgery is probably the gold standard.  But, always go without, is what I always say.  Feel the same way for women of all shapes and sizes.

Christine Envall is an example of a woman who I found to be WAY hotter prior to her boobjob.  And she didn't go overboard or anything.  She has a size that is within reason.

It's a matter of attraction.  I love women who are independent & confident.  Those are 2 qualities I can imagine plenty of FBBs posses.  How could they not?  To just live a life with that kind of muscularity where you know you are gonna be criticized and at times even ridiculed because of how they look almost every single day.  Whether your out walking a dog or going to buy groceries you will more than likely encounter some prick incapable of minding their own business.  For me, it would see developing a thick skin is a requirement.

But I digress.  I just wonder who/what is the boobjob for?

1. The husband - you married the wrong man.
2. The fbb herself - if she has an issue feeling unattractive it makes one wonder why she even allowed herself to get super muscular in the first place.
3. The contest judges - this I can at least understand even though it's all kinds of fucked up.  And I feel pity for any fbb who goes under the knife solely for this reason.

I agree with many if not all of your points here.  It needs to be her decision.  I am a firm believer in never doing anything to simply please someone else.  Getting implants should never be done to please another person. 

Your point number three is a tough one.  I have heard women say they got implants for that reason.  My thought though, if you are that commited to being a successful bodybuilder on stage, if that acceptance means that much to you, then you are in a round about way doing it for yourself. 

As far as preference for me, I can admire both looks.  Though I am not a real big fan of the obnoxiously huge implants, at least make them a realistic size. 
Yo.

The First One

Do you prefer a muscle woman to still have prominent breasts or not?  Personally I'm not sure if I have a specific preference

UKfbbLover

the bigger the better for me - i'm all about size - huge arms, legs & tits

Aleesha, angie salvagno & yvette b

i dream of a huge fbb holding my head and smothering in massive cleavage whilst jackin me off with her immense strength

freakpeak


PleaseForgiveMe


vtrab

Whilst I am most certainly a boob guy, I prefer no implants, though I am not sure if I would recognise them all of the time.  Anyway, it is not up to me and no sane woman would ever ask for my take.

Prophaniti

No implants, or at the very least not ridiculous implants.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sunhillow

No implants. The only type of cosmetic surgery I like is when a woman gets her teeth fixed.

2ndHoodman

I like both but I really also like no implants to see how impressive the muscle is on its own.
Annie Riveccio has always been impressive and never got boobs, her pecs were more than worthy

e_honda

Most times I prefer no implants. Someone like Brenda Raganot clearly looked better before implants. Same with Leyvina Barros.

There are only a few women who I think looked better after implants:  Michele Ralabate from back in the day and Julia Föry today. I suppose a lot depends on how good of a "job" was done by the surgeon.