⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New female member from DC

Started by Beautyinmd, July 04, 2016, 11:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beautyinmd

Hi
I'm a female lifter from DC. I haven't quite figured out how to add my pictures yet but I'm
5'4 144lbs 15inch biceps. I currently lift 6 days a week. Deadlifts on Fridays I'm currently deadlifting 275lbs hopefully that will be at 300 before end of the year.


RobMash

Welcome Beautyinmd!  :wob:

This is a tutorial to add photos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Demon

Hey Beautyinmd - welcome to the board! How are those photos coming along? If you need help posting, just let me know!
↖︎ Trying to rebuild my KARMA after a period of absence. If you like this post, please don't forget to click [applaud+] to send some my way. Thank you!


Mrr7685

Hi, I live in the Dc area also. I hope to interact with you more often. Keep in touch.

jg300

Welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing your story about how you got into lifting (if you're interested in sharing).

archie1007

Hi there! I'm new myself. Did you ever get a picture/session info set up?

elee0228

Welcome to the site, looking forward to seeing pics.
[Applaud] if you like my posts. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jonesfan

Also a weightlifter in the DC area (a guy, but still a weightlifter :))  Welcome! Hope to interact with you around here.

dsax40s

Nice to meet you and hope you are making wonderful progress.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login