Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fitness Goddess 2016 (new form) - see photos on the link near each name and vote

Started by RobMash, June 30, 2016, 12:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash



Fitness Goddess 2016
measuring the level of consensus of current fitness athletes

Linda Durbesson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nicole Wilkins

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sandra Grajales Romero

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tina Nguyen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Larissa Reis

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Louise Frederiksen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cass Martin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kacey Stefan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Megan Olson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rachelle Carter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


fitnessfanatic

My votes were for

Nicole Wilkins
Rachelle Carter
Louise Frederiksen (although I don't think my vote registered for her when I voted)

WHATTHE


Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS