LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscles talking poses VS ordinary poses

Started by RobMash, June 27, 2016, 12:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Kevin S.

@RobMash, thank you for the bringing the Lisa Moordigian and Danielle Gardner AKA Mz. Devious videos to light.  I really enjoyed both videos and it is nice to know that others female muscle fans out there are just as big of fans of muscle talk than I am.

Muscle talk with posing is my favorite type of video.  I really love to hear the muscle women talking about how much bigger and stronger they want to get.  In that way I like the fantasy aspect of the muscle woman's vision of their potential physique development, but exaggerations or videos that have unrealistic story lines do nothing for me.  A video of a muscle woman lifting fake or mislabeled weights is just as much a disappointment as a morphed picture.  Muscle talking videos are so difficult to find.  Transformation videos with muscle talking are even harder to find.  For example, find a muscle woman talking about how buff she want to be and then a year or so later, another muscle talk video showing the same woman even more buff and loving her new physique.  Finding a video of a fitness or figure woman talking about how she wants to add size and get stronger and then for that same woman to develop her physique to the point where she is switching division to physique or bodybuilding is like finding gold for me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle enhances the beauty of a woman.

FemaleMusclesFan

Muscle Talking is awesome!
One of the best ever in that field is Angela Salvagno!

nyactorman

This type of video is the best! Angela is awesome, Nuriye as well. Always on the look for more!

nyactorman


NinjaStar

Muscle talking is like dialog in porn; it always sucks and is grating to the point where I don't even want to watch the video. If it gets you off, more power to ya, but its laughable at best and annoying at worst in my opinion. I don't mind listening to an FBB talk if they have something to talk about or can cut a decent promo, but they often times don't have any improv skills and they come across sounding hokey and forced, like a pastor's daughter trying to talk dirty.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

sarapro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Muscle talking is like dialog in porn; it always sucks and is grating to the point where I don't even want to watch the video. If it gets you off, more power to ya, but its laughable at best and annoying at worst in my opinion. I don't mind listening to an FBB talk if they have something to talk about or can cut a decent promo, but they often times don't have any improv skills and they come across sounding hokey and forced, like a pastor's daughter trying to talk dirty.
If you like to sound opinionated more power to you, but still you're just one of us shmoes getting off of women who look like men to most other people. So kindly stop with the judgemental posts, thanks you.

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
getting off of women who look like men to most other people. So kindly stop with the judgemental posts, thanks you.

^I don't know what this has to do with anything in this thread.

Regardless, I personally don't give a flying fuckarooni if you like what I have to say or not. I'm still going to say it because that's the beauty of a forum, sweetpea. You have the freedom to ignore me, which is what I'm going to do to you now. Have a nice life.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@RobMash, thank you for the bringing the Lisa Moordigian and Danielle Gardner AKA Mz. Devious videos to light.  I really enjoyed both videos and it is nice to know that others female muscle fans out there are just as big of fans of muscle talk than I am.

Muscle talk with posing is my favorite type of video.  I really love to hear the muscle women talking about how much bigger and stronger they want to get.  In that way I like the fantasy aspect of the muscle woman's vision of their potential physique development, but exaggerations or videos that have unrealistic story lines do nothing for me.  A video of a muscle woman lifting fake or mislabeled weights is just as much a disappointment as a morphed picture.  Muscle talking videos are so difficult to find.  Transformation videos with muscle talking are even harder to find.  For example, find a muscle woman talking about how buff she want to be and then a year or so later, another muscle talk video showing the same woman even more buff and loving her new physique.  Finding a video of a fitness or figure woman talking about how she wants to add size and get stronger and then for that same woman to develop her physique to the point where she is switching division to physique or bodybuilding is like finding gold for me.

I'm agree with you, muscle talking is great!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
getting off of women who look like men to most other people. So kindly stop with the judgemental posts, thanks you.

^I don't know what this has to do with anything in this thread.

Regardless, I personally don't give a flying fuckarooni if you like what I have to say or not. I'm still going to say it because that's the beauty of a forum, sweetpea. You have the freedom to ignore me, which is what I'm going to do to you now. Have a nice life.

If you did not care, you would not have responded in the first place. Just quit being a troll.  :shutup:

Adam_S

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Muscle talking is like dialog in porn; it always sucks and is grating to the point where I don't even want to watch the video.

If it's done right, there isn't much sexier than some solid verbal taunting. Completely disagree with you. But at the same time, you're totally right, in that most women are awful at doing it.

So like NinjaStar said, if it gets you off, you do you.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

CJB

Personally, the talking generally doesn't do much for me. There's always exceptions, but on the whole I don't go for it.

On the other hand, real life muscle talk is awesome. Like meeting a bartender/figure competitor, who laments "my legs get too big," or a friend who says "I ride my bicycle so much my calves wont fit in my knee socks." :-)

MartinKohl

There is nothing more sexy than a FBB talking Muscle&Bodybuilding!
I love these Clips when FBBs with extreme narcissism talking about themselfs.

Alina Popa in my opinion is World Champion.
Angela is excellent too.

As some said before, many muscular girls try hard, but it isnt that convincing.
Muscle and selflove must come from the bottom of the heart; you cannot really fake it :-) 

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love these Clips when FBBs with narcissism talking about themselfs. 
Muscle and selflove must come from the bottom of the heart; you cannot really fake it :-)

Martin,
Another thing I like is when an Alpha Female is admiring Herself in a mirror. The camera is rolling, while the Female bodybuilder gets consumed admiring Her own reflection, watching Herself pose, etc. It's cool watching them admire their work, and their beauty. Just like we are..