⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

PremierProductions.com best video opinions?

Started by fbbmusclelove, June 15, 2016, 02:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbmusclelove

I got two matches from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, michele vs heather, and renee vs sheilam, and was very impressed! I am looking to order a few more matches from the site, but before I do, I was hoping to get a few opinions on which matches you guys really like. I love a real competitive match, sweaty, with strong girls and with a lot of pins. If you know any that I may like, feel free to comment! Any input is appreciated! If you happen to know any other sites that you have enjoyed a lot as well, please let me know!


musclefan789

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
PP_V72_Liz and Shanon...insane match....both are so agressive!!

That was a great match but Liz was an Australian World Champion  FBB, not a wrestler and I think was totally ambushed by Shannon"s  crazy attitude. She might have been on something. I think Liz thought it would be not be so rough and did not want to hurt Shannon (a fitness girl not a FBB) just wrestle her. She used her strength to keep Shannon at bay and avoid injury for most of the match, except she received a very nasty black eye.

Shannon also wrestled Ziggy, who beat her easily using a combination  of strength and skill. Shannon was much more restrained in this match, though she tried hard to win with no effect.

I think the match between Athena and Sharon (Arrildt-now sadly deceased) was great as the each had the most amazing bodies and it was a good match which basically came down to a test of strength and endurance. Athena vs Janice Ragain, was also very good as they were also well matched.

Cradi

There are a lot of good wrestles.
Renee O'Neil vs Lora Ottenad
Kris Luebke vs Doughdee
Sharon Marvel vs Trevelyan
Joanne Lee vs Tania (= Afrika)
Hannie Van Aken vs Sharon Marvel
And many many others.

markleilani

PP was my favourite vendor.
If you like sweat, try Ziggy - Dawn, just incredible.
For the bigger muscle women, anything with Lora Ottenad, Kasie Cavanaugh, Joanne Lee and Renee O'Neill
For sexiness, try Michelle Burdick against Ziggy and vids with Charlene Rink
For nastiness, Ziggy - Sally Mcneil (I've never seen 0072)

jmtocali

For me the video of Dayana Cadeau vs Charlene Rink has been always my favourite
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me the video of Dayana Cadeau vs Charlene Rink has been always my favourite

I was disappointed with that one... i thought dayana did nothing much really. I was waiting for her to squish charlene repeatedly, but nothing much happened.

Most of the PP videos are good. The FvF videos are often real wrestling rather than the very fake stuff like crushwrestling.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Roland B

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me the video of Dayana Cadeau vs Charlene Rink has been always my favourite

I was disappointed with that one... i thought dayana did nothing much really. I was waiting for her to squish charlene repeatedly, but nothing much happened.

Most of the PP videos are good. The FvF videos are often real wrestling rather than the very fake stuff like crushwrestling.

that's bull.  lot of crushwrestling videos are very competitive.  see sydney v untamed, see britney vs holley hams, holly vs falon, britney vs. falon 1 and 2.  many videos are very competitives.

Cradi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
that's bull.  lot of crushwrestling videos are very competitive.  see sydney v untamed, see britney vs holley hams, holly vs falon, britney vs. falon 1 and 2.  many videos are very competitives.


Sure, there are real fights. But how many ? 1 of 2, 1 of 3 ?
I'm not convinced  by the matches you are refering, except maybe Holly vs Britney. In the others, when a woman is trapped, she don't try to escape, or very weakly.
An example, Cadillac Capri vs Sapphire Simms. Several times, clearly Capri turns around so that Simms catchs her.

There was fake matches on Premier Production too. Like "PV137 Joanne and Sara". But very few.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me the video of Dayana Cadeau vs Charlene Rink has been always my favourite

I was disappointed with that one... i thought dayana did nothing much really. I was waiting for her to squish charlene repeatedly, but nothing much happened.

Most of the PP videos are good. The FvF videos are often real wrestling rather than the very fake stuff like crushwrestling.

that's bull.  lot of crushwrestling videos are very competitive.  see sydney v untamed, see britney vs holley hams, holly vs falon, britney vs. falon 1 and 2.  many videos are very competitives.

Most of the CW videos are the girls swapping the same hold for a bit - they'll do a head scissor on each other and release and then do another hold on each other. Very little actual competitive stuff.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Roland B

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me the video of Dayana Cadeau vs Charlene Rink has been always my favourite

I was disappointed with that one... i thought dayana did nothing much really. I was waiting for her to squish charlene repeatedly, but nothing much happened.

Most of the PP videos are good. The FvF videos are often real wrestling rather than the very fake stuff like crushwrestling.

that's bull.  lot of crushwrestling videos are very competitive.  see sydney v untamed, see britney vs holley hams, holly vs falon, britney vs. falon 1 and 2.  many videos are very competitives.

Most of the CW videos are the girls swapping the same hold for a bit - they'll do a head scissor on each other and release and then do another hold on each other. Very little actual competitive stuff.

I have only found that to be true of new and inexeprienc girls.  once the girls learn what they are doing their videos make much better.

Roland B

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me the video of Dayana Cadeau vs Charlene Rink has been always my favourite

I was disappointed with that one... i thought dayana did nothing much really. I was waiting for her to squish charlene repeatedly, but nothing much happened.

Most of the PP videos are good. The FvF videos are often real wrestling rather than the very fake stuff like crushwrestling.

that's bull.  lot of crushwrestling videos are very competitive.  see sydney v untamed, see britney vs holley hams, holly vs falon, britney vs. falon 1 and 2.  many videos are very competitives.

Most of the CW videos are the girls swapping the same hold for a bit - they'll do a head scissor on each other and release and then do another hold on each other. Very little actual competitive stuff.

I have only found that to be true of new and inexeprienc girls.  once the girls learn what they are doing their videos make much better.

larky368

There was a brief match between JoAnne McCarthy and a scrawny guy that is my favorite. He probably wasn't going all out but he puts up enough of a struggle and JoAnne definitely was trying to overpower and humiliate him. Not a lot of technique involved. Just pure strength. What I liked about it was that the guy was not only getting his ass handed to him but he was very vocal about his pain and anguish which is sorely lacking in most mixed matches.

autechre

If you're going to get some PP videos, get them from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - they're higher resolution & better quality than the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ones ;)

640x480 rather than 480x360

Same for WPW & RM videos, get them from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There was a brief match between JoAnne McCarthy and a scrawny guy that is my favorite. He probably wasn't going all out but he puts up enough of a struggle and JoAnne definitely was trying to overpower and humiliate him. Not a lot of technique involved. Just pure strength. What I liked about it was that the guy was not only getting his ass handed to him but he was very vocal about his pain and anguish which is sorely lacking in most mixed matches.

I think he WAS trying to go all out, or close to it, but Joanne was just that much stronger than him, particularly her magnificent
glutes and legs, which forced him to submit time and time again.

That was a great video. One of the rare instances where you see a female legitimately kick a man's ass. 

markdeen