Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#BLOGS / SITES: Authors & Stories

Started by jam, January 10, 2007, 08:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jam

WARNING!
Direct links to 3rd-party sites are NOT permitted
Modify the link or create a search term
that will lead to the content.







* Diana the Valkyrie *

100's of stories of female muscle !!!!!!! ;)

Look for writers such as John Grooms and Mark New.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


canesfan

Marknew did a series called PowerFemme, I found it to be an excellent read.

Jeremy Lightning

I have a Y.a.h.o.o group that deals with a lot of muscle growth stories, the address is in my 'signature'...

I also happen to be on *PATREON*, but as of yet, no creator's page.  :(
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

robert1956

* MUSCLE MACHINE BLOG * - Mr SHHHHs Blog!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

blah8884

Pendragon's stories!

Not sure if anyone has ever read some, but they are really in depth and very detailed oriented.

Crimson Clover is one of my favorites but he has a bunch here: http://us DOT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On the side note though, some of the stories have people turning into beasts/animals, but they still grow!  :D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

It's linked here. My apologies if it's already on this board. I scanned all the subjects and it didn't appear to be here. I often imagine I'm the male character in this story.
Karma if you like it, please.

http://mg-sg DOT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEA

And here you can find the list of all mini GTS stories listed on the same server:

http://mg-sg DOT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I prefer this one:

http://mg-sg DOT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paradise2008

Hello, someone know about FMG storys in spanish?  I would like to give much karmas who write that... or give information about finding...Ty

Here you can find some:  http://reocities DOT com/Area51/realm/2000/historia.htm

Ill give a translation for "espinacas mágicas" slavoj...

billy127

For TV character stories check out 'beegboy' @ dTv.  He has 9 "TV Tussle" stories each using different TV shows.

Viraleus

[SITE MAY BE DORMANT]

Hey guys and gals,

For the longest time I scoured the Internet for a fantasy fed like the WWE where fitness/bodybuilding women competed.  It was near impossible to find such a site and, when I did, they felt a bit lacking to me.  Eventually, I went ahead and created a fictional league called:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[SITE MAY BE DORMANT]

If no one is against it, I would like to post updates now and then as matches get added to my site.  Keep in mind that everything I do is 100% FREE and 100% FANTASY.

The matches are all written by hardworking fans and everyone is welcome to join.  We're actually up to a 15th episode; the series is called "Battle Carnival".  Click the image below for the free matches and much, much more.

IMAGES HAVE EXPIRED

I've been visiting Saradas for a while now and thoroughly enjoy it's offering!  I don't want to step on any toes, so if these updates aren't welcome, then I'll stop without incident.

Viraleus

Updates to BATTLE CARNIVAL 14

World Title Tournament
Monica Martin versus Christy Resendes


World Title Tournament
Yaxeni Oriquen versus Ali Huston


Top Middleweights Collide
Monica Brant versus Krissy Chin


Updates to FLASH*BACK section

Cori Nadine versus April Hunter

Viraleus

BATTLE CARNIVAL 15 : THE DEADLY GAMES CONTINUE
NEW MATCHES courtesy of John, and Nick
100% FICTION, FANTASY, and FREE


Some of the matches featured in this update:


Beth Phoenix v. Andrea Thiel


Cassia Riley (Mighty Aphrodites Champion) v. Mandi Fanelli
No DQ Match

Viraleus

BATTLE CARNIVAL 15 : THE DEADLY GAMES CONTINUE
NEW MATCHES courtesy of Nate and John
100% FICTION, FANTASY, and FREE


The matches featured in this update:


Fawnia Mondey v. Pauline Nordin


Dena Doster v. Jaime Koeppe

Ozzyfm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
bonjour je voudrais avoir des histoire en francais?

Hello i would like to have stories in french?

Salut camarade

Je me permet de t'envoyer vers mon blog * ozzyfemalemuscle blog *

Tu y trouveras tout un tas d'histoires en français et de dessins...

igidigi

From my view it is "Hero", stories about sadistic and muscular beauties.