⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ordinary look VS other looks (lolita, nerd, vampire, gangster, rocker, warrior..

Started by RobMash, April 29, 2016, 01:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Ordinary look VS other looks (lolita, nerd, vampire, gangster, rocker, warrior..
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


supertiffani


Liesbeth

For Fitness girls the rocker,  warrior,  wild girl and playboy look

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

makko1

like to see supermuscle under normal clothes like jeans and t-shirts. Don't like very elaborate costumes.

TheFranksterChannel

My votes for...

Ordinary look vs MUSCULAR look are: Nerd, Teacher, Warrior, and Nurse
Ordinary look vs BIKINI MODEL look are: Wild girl, Policewoman, Boxer, and Cowgirl

Kitamurafan

For the choices provided, I like Lolita and Warrior. But for other clothes I like sailor school uniforms, thigh highs, and maid outfits.

dirks

To me it's a country farm girl. Nothing too fancy. Absurdly short denim cutoffs, tiny flannel shirt tied up just under her huge breasts and exposing her 6 pack abs, and bare feet.