LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Stories posted by [gerritzal]

Started by gerritzal, April 26, 2016, 12:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerritzal

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Comparing Abs

Changes in Life

Frat Party

Cody's Mom | #Mom+Son






This is a story I found a while ago.  I loved reading it, so I thought I would share it with you guys.  Hope you'll like it too

Comparing Abs
_______________________________________

I was just getting done with my workout at the gym and started to walk over to the stretching room in order to get the proper cool down.  Halfway through my stretching, two women in tracksuits walked in talking to one another.  They went to the opposite end of the room and then one of them asked "is it ok if we use these mirrors?".   "Sure", I replied.  "I don't think I will be using them."  "Thanks", she said.  They turned towards the mirror and started to chat.  I noticed they were taking their track suits off and did not want to be disrespectful, so I looked in the opposite direction.   
One of them said, "Karen, you have such nice abs.  I wish mine were better."  The other one replied, "Well Alex, I try to keep up with you.  You have nice separation between your abs."  I glanced over to take a peek and saw two fitness models with jaw dropping physiques.  Looking at the mirror, I saw they were both flexing their abs comparing their near perfect abdominals. 
"Maybe I am being too critical of myself.  I just don't think I have taken my physique to its full potential; and even if I were to accomplish this, what guy would want a women who had such defined muscles.", said Alex.  Karen replied, "Hey, we both have kept our femininity.  The muscle compliments our curves and we did not even need to get breast Augmentations in order to keep our breasts."  While saying this Karen turned to Alex and placed her hands on her breasts lifting and squeezing them.  At the same time she unknowingly contracted her hard stomach causing each pack to harden.  As I viewed them from the side I noticed they protruded very far out and had perfect symmetry.  It was impressive that her midsection and body were devoid of fat yet somehow she retained natural and sizable breasts.
As I sat their gawking, the women who must have been Karen caught me trying to steal a glimpse.  "Hey", Karen said.  I looked back at the opposite wall, hoping they did not think I was a pervert.  "What do you think of Alex's abs.  As she said that, Alex turned towards me, placed her hands behind her neck, and flexed.  As they both looked at me I noticed that Alex looked very similar to Heather Green while Karen was comparable to Jamie Reed.
I was no weakling, but their physiques outmatched my own.  I was trying to gather the words that would complement her, but not sound too eccentric.  "I have never seen abs that developed before or at least in person.", I said.  "Aww, thanks", Alex said.  "What about these abs", Karen said mimicking Alex's pose.  "Come here" Alex said.  "Let us know whose abs are better."   As she said that both women giggled.  Alex brushed some stray hair and brushed it back over her ears.  She had brown eyes and chestnut brown hair while her smile complimented these features.
I began to walk over eagerly until I was about five feet from them.  I thought to myself, this is not a good time to get an erection; Control yourself. 
"Look, I don't even have to flex and you can still see my 6 pack.  The separations there and everything.", Karen said.  "Well when I don't flex, you can still see my 8 pack.", Alex said while rolling her spandex shorts down to expose her remaining abdominals.  "Damn Alex, when did those come in."  "They have been there for a couple months, I just haven't shown them yet. What do you think, umm . . . what is your name?  "Mike and I think your abs are both incredible.  I have never seen something more perfect.", I told them confidently.  "Thanks, you so nice", said Allex.  "Hard as a rock", Karen said hammering her fist into her abs.  This created a deep sound as her fist did little to penetrate or dent her impossibly hard abs.  She gave them a couple more whacks before asking, "Want to give it a try."  "Sure", I replied.  As Karen placed her hands on her hips with a confident smile I noticed Alex looked a little jealous. 
"Don't worry about hurting me, you couldn't if you tried."  "Really", I said.  I connected with most of my strength and felt my hand drive into her carved abdominals with a force strong enough to break someone's jaw.  It felt like I had ran my hand into a tree trunk.  The impact did not dent her abs or cause them to change shape.  "Did that hurt", I asked.  "No", she replied.  "They are so hard", as I continued to give her fast taps with my fist.  It was like the beat of a low drum.  She than took my hand and spread my fingers placing them over her hard midsection, "take your time", as she glared at Alex while I placed my self on my knees so I could be eye level with her carved and ripped torso.  "Make sure you show the obliques some love too."  She began to flex her obliques causing them to become even more visible.  At the apex of her contraction her obliques formed a mass of muscle larger than the individual rectus abdominal muscles of a premature six pack.  I felt my fingers rise on top of the bricks of muscle and fall into the deep cavities that formed in between the thick mass of muscle.  "This is unlike anything I had ever felt before."  She giggled which caused her abs to contract even harder.  The muscles contracted and loosened rapidly with each laugh.
Alex was fuming with rage and jealousy and could not take it any longer.  "If you like her abs you should feel mine."  She placed herself nearly inches away from my face.  I turned my head towards her as she had positioned herself adjacent to me.  She was so close her crotch was over my shoulder.  Stretching her spandex even further down she revealed a maze of thick veins.  She folded the extra cloth over to free her hands and had left little room to spare over her abs.  She was not even trying to flex her abs, but the separations between each brick looked wide and deep enough to place a pencil in.  She then slowly began to flex revealing the advanced development of her impossibly cut abdominals, all the time glaring at Karen.  I watched as her abs contracted until she was near the apex of her flex.  She then took my pointer finger with both of her hands and traced it down her median cavity.  She started at the very top of her cavity and had to take one of her hands to push her breasts above her abs.  I could now see and feel that her median cavity was about a quarter inch deeper than Karen's.  It had been difficult to discern before I had closely examined both abdominals, but very evident as she guided my finger in her deep groove.  As my hand traced down near her lower abdominals, I noticed her ripple was still quite deep even though the upper abs are much easier to develop.  When my hands and fingers got very close to her groin she guided my fingers on the side of her left column of bricks and allowed me to feel the sides of the protruding masses that were her abs.  She repeated this motion several time shifting her vision to me as I knelt there gawking at the awesome development of her physique.  Each time my hand became closer and closer to her groin.  I could feel the heat radiating from not only her abs, but her crotch as well. 
"You like that don't you", Alex said.  "Yes, it feels amazing", I replied.  "Take your fingers and thumb and feel the top and bottom of each brick like this", she said.  She guided my thumb into a lateral cavity and two of my fingers to the cavity above.  "Just think, everything between your fingers and thumb is pure muscle.  As my fingers and thumb finally settled in her deep lateral ripples, I noticed the first joint in my fingers were almost past her abdominal plane while the tips of my fingers were surrounded by hard muscle. I decided to squeeze the muscle to test the firmness of each individual brick.  It was like squeezing a medium sized rock you find along the shore.  There was no way for my fingers to generate the force required to indent her abdominals, if that was even possible. 
Karen started to get the same jealous look on her face which Alex had before, but decided to retaliate quickly.  "My abs need love too", she said taking my free hand an mimicking the longitudinal motion up and down her median cavity.  Karen was guiding my fingers far up between her breasts in order to start at the very top letting my fingers brush against her soft, but firm breasts.  She did this to appear accidental, but it was obvious what she was doing.  As she would lower my hand she came dangerously close to shoving my hand down her spandex.  During the repetitive motion she lowered one side of her tight spandex shorts past her hips which allowed not only better access to her lower abdominals, but a revealing look at her inguinal canals which formed an arrow down to her vascular groin.  If she would have pulled it down any lower there was no doubt her groin would be easily exposed.   I could estimate that Karen's ripples were around ¾ of an inch at their deepest point while Alex's were probably an inch deep.  Alex decided to revert back to the movement Karen was mimicking in order to show that her ripples were deeper.  The room we were in was not cooled and the air became stagnate and hot.  The prolonged period of posing and exertion of energy required to contract their abs into this perfect shape caused them to perspire from all pores.  Their sweat beaded and dripped starting at their perfect feminine necks down their sharp traps and was eventually channeled into the cavities formed by their protruding abdominals.  Karen was the first to have a bead of sweat run down her median cavity.  She must have been giving an enormous effort in order to compete with Alex, but this happened minutes after for Alex. 
I had realized that two gorgeous and poorly covered fitness models were allowing me to caress their muscular bodies, all while in a public place and at any moment someone could walk in.  Alex and Karen were not worried about this.  They were simply focused on getting affection from me.  I do not know why to many guys were interested in these two.  Their physiques were developed far past your average fitness model, but they were not as large as FBBs and retained their femininity.  Maybe the thought that these women's abs had more muscle than some men's torsos discouraged their attraction. 
"Let me show you something", Allison said going to her bag in order to retrieve something.  At this time I could not stand up.  I was hiding a throbbing erection, but I am sure they wouldn't mind if it was revealed.  All they wanted was to be responsible for causing it.  While Alex had her back turned I decided to be cocky and stood up revealing my erection to Karen.  She smiled at me and said, "Did I do that."  I flipped it up into my waistband and said "yea, you both did."  I looked back at Alex as she dug through her bag.  I noticed the cuts along her back and the way her lats gave her a perfect V taper.  A mass of unflexed bicep moved around as she shook her arm.  She came back holding a quarter and placed it in my hand.  "I knew I had one", she said.  "What do you want me to do with this", I said.  She giggled causing her abs to dance as they contracted in and out.  "Sorry, place it between my abs and I will show you." 
I had begun to understand what she was doing, but still was a little confused.  "Where exactly", I asked.  "Right in between here", she said as she forced herself to lengthen her abs in order to generate enough space to place the quarter vertically between two bricks of her lower abs.  She lengthened her torso causing her abs the bricks of her abs to lengthen and spread out, but they still retained a slight grove.  She flexed her abs slightly and was able to generate enough space in order for me to place the quarter.  Her hands were behind her neck and she began to contract her abs in order to hold the quarter.  It was no enveloped in her abs and surrounded by hard muscle.  She simply stated, "watch" as she began to contract her abs with all the force she could.  She was straining very hard and after a second, I realized she was attempting to bend the quarter.  If she was able to do this, it would be the first I have heard of it being achieved.  Her network of thick veins in her lower abdominals grew while other veins emerged in her torso.  Both her obliques and abs were engorged with blood which caused them to thicken even more.  After about 30 seconds she was still straining, but her abs had grown considerable size.  Her bricks now looked like they were 25% bigger than before and every muscle in her obliques were visible.  Her lower abs which created the 8 pack had thickened even more to rival the upper abs of Karen.  After a minute she smiled at me as I saw the quarter begin to bend until it had been folded in two.
She let her abs relax which caused the deformed quarter to fall out of her abs and it hit the ground with a thud.  She picked it up and gave it to me.  Picking up her breasts with one arm she flexed her abs in front of me and beat them a couple times with her fist.  She then moved the skin over her tight abdominals revealing striations and rips over every contour in her core.  "They finally have a good pump going so they are even harder and thicker now", she said.  "Feel them", she said.

gerritzal

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

gerritzal

I found this story on the net a number of years ago and thought it would be cool to post:

Changes in Life

I Meet My Muscular Cousin
________________________________

It all started when I was 15 years old while staying at my Aunts farm. My parents went to Europe for a once in a life time trip they won in a local raffle. I was sent off to spend 6 weeks with my Aunt whose husband recently passed away. It was the right thing to do and I would learn about life on a farm.

I flew to Kansas City and was picked up by my Aunt and her daughter (my cousin) for the 2 hour drive into central Kansas. I was actually very excited, I was going to learn how to drive a John Deere tractor and be able to fish everyday on a small lake on her property. I couldn't wait to get my driver's license and figured this tractor adventure would be good fun.

My Aunt made a wonderful dinner and explained the rules of the farm so to speak. She gave me a clear understanding of her expectations and the wages I would be paid. She wanted me not to only enjoy my summer but learn the life on a farm. Her requests were reasonable and she gave me plenty of free time to fish, ride the 4 wheeler.

The second week into the journey my Aunt got a terrible case of the flu and ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks. She wanted to let my parents know, but I was good just continuing to work and have fun. Since I didn't really know all what to do, I agreed to have my cousin lead me. She was also 15, really nice and while at times demanding, did ask me to do things in the nicest way. This was all good, the weather has broken and it warmed up into the 70's from the 40-50's.

The first day working for my cousin was to take the first cut of hay at stock the bales in the upper section of the barn. I drove the tractor and picked up this wagon that some high school kids had loaded before I arrived and take it to this conveyor that took the hay to the top. Seemed simple enough, what I didn't realize was that the hay was heavy and a bit wet. Throwing the hay from the wagon to the conveyor wasn't easy and after 10 minutes I was worn out. My cousin came down from the top of the barn to help me.

It was the first time I ever saw her without a heavy shirt or coat on. Wow, was she built, she had on blue jeans and an old KU t-shirt from her Dad with the sleeves ripped off. Her biceps were budging, her legs filled out the jeans very nicely and she had leather gloves on that gave her a look I have never forgotten. I sat speechless as I watched her climb onto the wagon. She said to me "lifting hay is lots of work, are you okay". I told yes, but it was very heavy, am I doing something wrong? She said no, you are using the hook right and you are using your legs, that the only issue is that I am probably not strong enough. I gave her that look like I couldn't believe what she just said. She said don't worry, I will do it. She started throwing the hay onto the conveyor like it was nothing. I was shocked as I watched her for the next 5 minutes effortlessly throwing 70 pound bales of hay.

I should have jumped in and stopped her, I didn't, she looked so hot, her muscles were pumped and I always secretly dreamed about meeting a muscle girl one day but never expecting my cousin to be one. After five or six minutes I did help, but she did 3 to my one. We then went up to the top of the barn and spread the bales out to dry to be stacked at a later date...that was harder than the wagon. I was shot. It was now lunch time and we both were hungry. We began eating lunch and all I could think about was how cool she looked and her muscles. I blurted out; "wow are you strong" "I can't believe how you did that"! She said well, I have been moving hay for years and during the winter I lift my dad's weights so I can help mom with the farm. I was surprised I even said that then said, "well it's cool, you really have good arms, I like the way they look"! She said you do? My first boyfriend didn't like them; he felt I look too much like a guy.  I told her again, no you look great. She smiled and said thanks. I then asked if I could feel her arm muscles and she said sure! She flexed and the bicep just balled up into this cool mound and when I felt it, it was so hard I couldn't take my hands off it.

She was really happy and then over the next week would continue to wear shirts that showed off her arms. Her mom was back from the hospital after about a week but still not feeling so good. She made us meals but we did all the work but my cousin was careful not to show her arms around her mom and just me when we were working.

I went the rest of the trip not asking her to flex, but saying to her how cool it was to have such a strong and hot cousin. I only had a few days left and I wanted to leave with her flexing for me one last time. It took a lot for me to ask her and as I think back I was over thinking it. She had just finished stacking some bags of grain and I was looking at her shoulders and arms and like last time just blurted out...can I feel your arms again? She smiled and said you really do like them, I thought you would never ask. Yes I will but you will have to wait. I asked why, she then told me she has a small surprise for me and when mom goes to town later she will give me my surprise. At 15 I hadn't a clue what she was going to do.

My Aunt left and I said to my cousin okay, let's see those arms. She said okay, meet me in the basement in 5 minutes. I ran down, turned on all the lights so I could really see them. A few minutes later my cousin came in sweats and said, come on into the weight room. We walked in and she first sat and did 200 sit-ups as I watched. Then she went to the bench machine and proceeded to do a number of sets of what looked like an incredibly heavy weight. After she did the bench she asked me to come over and try which I did. I could not lift it until she finally dropped enough weight off that I could. As I recall she did twice the amount as I did. This process went back and forth over a number of different exercises until I asked, "hey are you ever going to flex"? She said "that's the surprise, I am getting strong right now and you will see my muscles soon"!

Finally the moment arrived, she said wait here, don't move and she left the room for a minute and when she walked back in the sweats were gone and she was in her bikini! I couldn't believe it, she was built, solid stomach with definition, solid shoulders and arms, defined legs and she even had some lats.
She flexed and let me feel her arms, legs and stomach. It was so nice and when I went back to her flexing arms I guess I groaned and she said wow you really do like muscles on girls. I was now hooked oh muscles, she then asked what else would you like to do? I asked if we could arm wrestle and she said why sure. She and I must have arm wrestled 5 times and each time with the same result, she won effortlessly.

I didn't mind losing; she was so nice and confident. That night I went to bed and all I could think about was her and her and her muscles. I decided I wanted a girl like that for my own one day. Then the night before I was to leave she came into my room and told me how much she enjoyed working with me over the summer and getting to know her cousin. I told her the same and I told her how attractive she was and how I like her muscles and her ex-boyfriend was a nut for not liking them! I then said I wish I would have wrestled you, I don't know if I could win, but it would be cool wrestling someone so strong and fun. She said we can wrestle if you want. I got nervous and said, what if you mom hears us and she said don't worry we can go into the basement and the basement we went.

She was in her PJ's and I was in my gym shorts and a t-shirt. We started on our knees and she completely woman handled me so to speak, she pinned me again and again. Finally she said, I am sorry I beat you so badly and I won't wrestle you anymore. I said no (as she sat on my chest) it was cool, your strong and work hard you should win! Then she said "girl power" and did a double bicep flex! It was very powerful, I felt her arms lying beneath her and I got a hard-on (and turned red with embarrassment). She noticed and said I see you do like my muscles and she gave this huge smile and continued flexing and insisted I feel her muscles.

For the record, that was it, nothing happen but that was my defining moment of my obsession with strong women. Years later I did see her, we sat and chatted and remembered old times. She still remembers my love of her muscles and asked me if I wanted her to flex and she knew I did. She took off her jacket and she had larger very well developed muscles, she still worked out and ran the farm with her kids. We arm wrestled and I lost badly. I asked about her husband and who was the stronger sex and she said she was and he likes her muscles as I did.

gerritzal

Frat Party


Jessie sighed and adjusted one of the many long, thin blonde braids that she'd styled her hair into. Outside the bathroom came the muffled sounds of drunken chatter and the low fuzzy pounding of loud music. She'd escaped her friends for a moment of relative peace and quiet, but the bathroom was turning out to be a poor refuge. Jessie wasn't much of a party girl. Not that she didn't like to have fun with her friends, but she found the behavior of most college kids after they'd had a few beers detestable at best.

Jessie was just thinking that it was time to leave her hiding place and plunge once more into the throng when the bathroom door opened and a young man stepped inside. Jessie, who was sure she'd locked the door when she'd come in, whirled to look at him.

"Dude, what the fuck?! I locked that for a reason!" She glared at him with angry blue eyes.

"Funny thing about that door; if you jiggle it the right way, it comes open even if it's locked. It's great for pranks." The guy raised one eyebrow and smirked in a way that Jessie figured was meant to be charming, but mostly just made him look creepy. He was average height, just under six feet, reasonably good shape, with brown eyes and a brown crew cut. Typical frat boy fuckass, in other words.

"Wow, I can't even articulate how much I don't give a shit. Get out, now." Jessie's voice dripped contempt. This was exactly why she didn't like coming to these things. There was always some asshole trying to push his luck.

"Whoa, whoa, hold up there, girlie." The guy took a couple steps towards her, and Jessie stepped back automatically. She wasn't a very large person; roughly five two, in excellent shape, but slim nonetheless.

"I saw you come in here and figured you could use some cheering up. My name's Brent. What do you say you let me show you what I've got?" He leered at her some more and Jessie felt a hot surge of anger.

She crossed her arms and gave him her most disdainful look. "Are you joking? You couldn't pay me enough to sleep with you. Now, you should really get out, before something bad happens."

Brent looked amused. "Aw babe, don't be like that." He crossed the room and tried to put his arms around her. "Nothing bad's gonna happen. Now how about you just..."

He didn't get to finish his sentence, because Jessie cut him off. As soon as he touched her, her anger multiplied into rage and she lashed out, punching him in the torso. "FUCK OFF!" Her fist sank into his solar plexus and she heard his breath leave him with a "Woof!" Then she shoved him hard, leading with her shoulder, and he stumbled back a half dozen steps and sat down hard against the far wall.

Brent was shocked. As he got up, he tried to piece together what had just happened. That little girl had just knocked him away like it was nothing! Well, he tried to be nice. Some girls just wanted to do things the hard way. "Look bitch, you—holy shit!"

Jessie smiled at Brent, and it was not a nice smile. In the time it had taken him to recover, the heat of her rage had spread through her whole body, and her transformation had begun in earnest. She felt power flowing into her limbs, and saw her arms filling out, biceps swelling, forearms growing thick and pumped. She was breathing hard, chest heaving, and on each inhale her torso grew wider and thicker, filling her shirt more with each passing second.

"I tried to warn you," Jessie said. "As much as you deserve it, I didn't want you to—aaaagh—get hurt." The legs of her jeans stretched tight over her rapidly expanding legs. She grunted as the denim ripped over her monster quads, followed her incredibly beefy calves. "But now it's too late, and you're mine."

Brent took a step back, and then another, as Jessie grew thicker and more muscular by the second. She was getting taller too; already she was nearly his height. Her t-shirt pulled tighter and tighter over her wide chest, riding up and revealing her stomach, her abs bulging.

"I'm gonna fuck you up so bad," Jessie taunted. Her shoulders burst from her sleeves and she reached for Brent with one huge, muscular arm.

"No. No, no nonononono!" Brent frantically tried to escape, but Jessie caught the back of his muscle shirt and yanked him back, flinging him past her into the wall opposite the door.

"Uh-uh. You're not getting away from me, little boy. You think you can just rape little girls in the bathroom where no one can see you? You're literally the most disgusting thing I can imagine. Nothing makes me more pissed off than scum like you! RRRAGH!" She roared as her chest finally tore open her shirt, her huge muscled curves making Brent look skinny and weak by comparison.

Brent screamed as she towered over where he lay on the floor. Jessie was well over six feet, her long blonde braids spilling over her enormous shoulders, her hands on her hips emphasizing her incredible chest and back. The gold hair and blue eyes made her look like a Valkyrie, and she smiled at her prey, vicious and predatory. She picked him up by his shirt and slammed him into the wall. "You want to know what it feels like? When someone who's bigger and stronger than you makes you do something you don't want? I bet you won't like it, Brent."

"Oh God, please don't...please let me go, I'm sorry, fuck—!" Brent was on the verge of tears. He looked pathetic.

"You're sorry?! Wow, I'm so fucking impressed. You're just sorry you picked the girl than can turn into an amazon and make you sorry. I was thinking about just scaring you, but you totally deserve this." She smiled as she forced him to his knees, his face at crotch level. She stripped off the ruins of her jeans, leaving her completely naked. "You scared, little boy?" Her hand rested on his head, her grip preventing him from escaping. Brent whimpered, trying not to weep openly, the fear plain on his face. Jessie forced his head between her thighs, face into her crotch, and her massive quads flexed and bulged, squeezing him. "Eat it, you worthless little bitch."

Brent sobbed as he began licking her cunt, whimpering in pain as she slowly crushed his head with her legs. Jessie let him eat her out for maybe thirty seconds. The feeling of putting this guy in his place, of completely and utterly dominating him, made her incredibly aroused. Too bad he was too terrified to properly pleasure her.

"Fuck, are you just entirely useless?!" She pulled him free from her and shoved him into the wall. He blubbered inelegantly, making noises that were probably supposed to be words but were unintelligible, his face covered in her juices. "You can't even give a girl oral. Do you think this is a game? Have you even looked at me?! Look at these fucking muscles!" Jessie snarled and struck a hulking crab flex, her biceps swelling into cannonballs, her shoulders and chest filling out until she was monstrous, her abs rippling, struggling to push further out from her stomach. "You think I can't fucking tear you apart, you piece of shit?!" She took Brent by the throat and squeezed, lifting him into the air like he weighed nothing.

"Oh God, don't kill me, holy fuck—!"

"Shut up." Brent gagged as her fingers tightened on his neck. "I'm not going to kill you, little boy. Although I could." She grinned evilly. "Crush your worthless skull with my bare hands. Or snap your skinny neck with my thighs." Brent paled and tried futilely to pry her fingers from their iron grip, unable to speak. "And it would be so easy, too. You really have no idea how strong I am. I could kill you right now, just like that." She squeezed harder, and Brent started to turn purple.

"I don't think you'll be causing any more trouble after this, will you Brent?" He shook his head, but slowly. He was going to pass out any second. "Good!" Jessie dropped him, and he landed in a heap on the floor, coughing violently. "Hmm...I need a shirt. And pants. Mine kind of got fucked up." She eyed Brent's baggy, too large clothes. "Why thank you Brent. You're such a nice guy." She pulled his shirt and pants off him and put them on. The shirt fit, just barely, her massive chest filling it out completely, and the pants made it over her muscular legs and ass with some doing. They were painfully tight...until Jessie flexed her thighs and calves with a grimace, and her pant legs all but exploded.

Suddenly there was a loud and urgent pounding on the door. "Yo, what the fuck is going on in there?!"

Jessie sighed. "Come here, boy," she said. She grabbed Brent by the arm, naked but for a pair of graying boxers, and hurled him through the door to the bathroom. Wood splinters exploded everywhere and several people screamed. Jessie heard Brent yelling in pain and smiled, stepping forward until the small crowd gathered around the door noticed her. At its head, obviously the person who had knocked, was one of the frat brothers that Jessie recognized. He was big, like could-turn-pro-for-the-NFL big, but Jessie made even him look small.

They stared at her, football guy with his fist still raised to knock. "What?!" Jessie snapped, and they scattered. She smirked, stepped over Brent, and went to find herself a drink.

Lupus753

Are you considering making a sequel? I would love that.

NinjaStar

This seems familiar somehow. Is it a fragment of another story?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

bolt21

Several hours later and Lilith was quite enjoying herself. A few girls had come up to her to express
their gratitude that someone had finally taken care of Brett Cauldur; Jessie had been far from the
first unfortunate lady who had found themselves alone and compromised with him. Lilith shrugged
off the praise, though inwardly she was pleased with herself.
There were also many, many requests for her to flex her muscles, many from girls who wanted to
embarrass their boyfriends. Lilith was happy to oblige.
Her favorite moment, however, came after she had managed to consume enough alcohol to
actually feel a little drunk. She was able to get one of the brothers to give her a whole handle of
some awful tasting, but quite strong liquor from their supply. It wasn't even difficult; she saw the
look of admiration on his face, and he was glad to give her the bottle in exchange for being allowed
to touch her abs. Lilith drank half of it in one long swig, then grimaced and shook her head. Nasty.
She was in the basement, pouring the last few drops of alcohol down her throat, when she spied
someone out of the corner of her eye. She recognized him; it was a guy named Andy, whom Jessie
had become acquainted with when they had had class together the previous semester. He was tall
and slim and stereotypically nerdy looking, with thick glasses and unkempt hair, though at least he
knew how to dress himself. He was staring openly at Lilith, his gaze travelling over the whole of her
physique, though it mostly stayed on her arms.
"You like the view?" she asked, deciding to see where this might go. She was only a little more
than tipsy, but it was enough that she felt flirty.
Andy seemed surprised she had noticed him. He immediately blushed, fumbling for a response.
"Um...I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"
"Didn't mean to what? Stare at me?" Lilith walked over to him. She was over a head taller than him,
but she was at least that much taller than everyone at the party. Andy blushed even deeper, bowing his head. "Ah...yes. Your body is...magnificent."
"Finally. Someone who appreciates it." She was sure it wasn't the truth, but Lilith could see herself
having a lot of fun with this guy. She leaned in closer. "Do you want to feel my muscles, little boy?"
Andy looked like a tomato. "I...ah..." He seemed dumbstruck.
Lilith rolled her eyes. "Here, I'll make it easy for you." She presented him with one flexed arm, her
bicep nearly the size of his head, with a full hard peak, and a massive forearm to match. "Go on,
I'm not gonna hurt you."
Andy reached out tentatively, until his fingertips made contact with Lilith's skin, and then he was
eagerly, but gently, massaging her huge bicep with both hands. The look on his face was almost
comical; he seemed to be restraining himself only with the greatest effort. The enlarging tent in his
pants was not lost on Lilith, either. It continued to grow, and Lilith found herself wondering if he was
big enough to please her...
"Enjoying yourself?" she quipped. Andy sputtered, jerked suddenly from whatever thoughts he had
been lost in, and removed his hands from her arm. Lilith relaxed, so Andy wouldn't be able to take
back his decision.
Andy opened and closed his mouth a few times, trying hard to respond, and Lilith couldn't help but
giggle. Finally he said, "I've just never seen a gir—woman who was as muscular as you...it's
incredible."
"I see that." Lilith glanced pointedly down at Andy's crotch, and somehow he managed to look even
more mortified. "Are you interested in seeing more?" She closed what little space there was
between them, so Andy was forced to crane his head back to look her in the eye.
"I—ah—r-really??"
"Yes, really, nerd-boy. But you have to do something for me, first."
Andy nodded, the look on his face verging on pathetic. "Of course, anything!"
Lilith smiled. "It's hard for me to get drunk...you know, being this big and all. You get me some
more booze, something good, and I'll let you touch me some more. Got it?"
Andy scrambled away without even replying, pushing past Lilith to get to the basement bar. There
were several big Gatorade coolers there, full of Pi Lam iced tea, a potent concoction that only the
brothers knew the exact recipe for. Lilith watched amusedly as Andy tried to bargain with the
brothers working the bar for...a whole cooler? That would be very nice. They seemed unwilling to
trade at first, but then Andy gestured to Lilith and several pairs of eyes lit up, and after that Andy
moved to a cooler at the end of the row and began struggling with it. Lilith took pity on him and
walked over.
"Here, let me get that." She hoisted it easily, unscrewing the top with her free hand and taking a
long chug. Unlike the cheap liquor, this stuff was delicious. "Ahhh...that's good shit. Okay, nerdboy,
you passed your test. Time to come with me." Andy looked positively elated.
They had just made it to the stairs, Lilith drinking from the cooler like it was a cup, when she heard
a familiar voice. "Jessie! Jessie!" Sydney appeared from the crowd, hurrying up to them. "Jessie,
wha—what happened to you?! Oh my God..." Her mouth hung open as she looked Lilith over, from
her pillar-like legs up to her enormous torso, massive shoulders and hulking arms. "You're...huge!"
"Thanks for stating the obvious, Syd," Lilith replied. She laughed drunkenly. "By the way, I'm not
Jessie. My name is Lilith."Sydney looked even more baffled by this than by the physical change. "I don't understand...wait, is
it so people won't recognize you?"
Lilith began to think that maybe they shouldn't be talking about this where other people could
listen. "Why don't you come with us, Syd. I'll...tell you about it."
"Umm...okay." Lilith started up the stairs, and Sydney fell in behind her, next to Andy. Lilith heard
them talking as they walked.
"Oh, hey Andy. Are you with...Lilith?"
"Yeah...yeah, I am." Lilith heard the anticipatory note in his voice and smiled. "You called her
Jessie. As in, Jessie Ferguson?"
"Yeah! She disappeared earlier, and now she's...like that."
"But that's impossible. People don't just do that stuff in real life. That's like something out of a
comic book."
"I know, but...I can't find Jessie anywhere, and...Lilith...looks just like her! How many people do
you now that have hair like that?"
Andy didn't respond, but Lilith wasn't really listening any more anyway. The stairs into the
basement were cramped and turned a corner partway up, and Lilith was having trouble negotiating
said corner. She had to duck her head, almost bend double, to get through, and while most
everyone quickly back-pedalled upon seeing her, one douche-bag seemed intent on trying to
squeeze by anyway.
"Yo, shithead, you want to give me some space?" Lilith snarled at him. He looked at her, clearly
very drunk, and Lilith rolled her eyes. "Fuck it...move, skinny!" She grabbed his shirt and shoved
him hard back up the stairs. Coming from her a hard a shove was enough to send him a dozen feet
or so, and a couple other people ended up on the floor at the top of the stairs with him in a tangle
of arms and legs. Lilith stepped over the pile, ignoring the curses directed at her, and headed for
the spiral stairs that led to the second floor.
Upstairs Lilith stopped at the first door she came to. She knew the Pi Lam house well, which
bedrooms where okay to hang out in and which the brothers considered off limits. She tried the
knob, pleased to find it unlocked; at least no one was having sex in there. The moment the door
swung open, though, the smell of pot smoke wafted out, strong enough that it made her wince.
Inside a half dozen partiers were sitting in a circle on the floor, passing a bong around. They'd
clearly been at it awhile; the smell was overpowering and the air was visibly cloudy. Soft electronic
music was playing from a pill-shaped speaker in the middle of the circle. They all looked up as
Lilith opened the door. One of them gasped.
"Okay, fun's over. Get out."
"Hey man, we were here first!" One of the stoners stood up, irritated. Lilith knew him; his name was
Arnold Manson, one of Sydney's boyfriend Karl's friends. "There's plenty of rooms up here. You
don't need to steal our space." He didn't seem to recognize her, which suited Lilith fine. She
crossed the room in three strides and lifted him by the front of his jacket, so his toes just brushed
the carpet.
"I'm not feeling particularly generous right now, sorry. So, one more time, since you're apparently
too toasted to get it: Get. Out."
They got up and left, a couple of them grumbling, Arnold looking pale. He threw a scared look over
his shoulder at Lilith as they left, and one of them jabbered to the others excitedly: "Dude, did you see how big she was?! She was like...the size of a fucking house man!"
"Richie, we all saw her, just shut up!"
Lilith closed the door behind them and locked it, and then opened the window wide to lessen the
smell. "Okay, you first." She nodded to Sydney and sat down on the bed, which gave a loud creak.
"What do you want to know?"
Sydney looked like she was struggling with what to ask first. "I...just, what happened, I guess. You
got super pissed at Brett and ran off, and then I heard something about Brett getting really hurt, like
they called an ambulance, and there was this huge girl with blonde braids...Jessie, what the fuck is
going on?!"
"I'm not Jessie. Okay, Syd?" Lilith tipped the cooler of spiked iced tea back; it was almost twothirds
gone. "My name is Lilith."
"And what does that even mean?!" Sydney sounded close to hysterics. "I just wanted to come and
have a good time with you because I haven't seen you in weeks, and now all this weird shit is
happening! Stop being so vague and just tell me what's going on!"
Lilith sighed. "Fine. Brett set Jessie off...made her really mad. She didn't want me to come out
where people could see, so she locked herself in the bathroom. Brett got in anyway because the
lock on the door is fucked, and tried to rape Jessie. He...kind of succeeded? There was
penetration. Yeah, that totally counts. Anyway, Jessie changed into me, and then I fucked Brett up.
End of story." She smiled, a little amused by the way Sydney's eyes had bugged when Lilith had
mentioned rape.
Sydney remained speechless for a second. "...So...you really did transform? Like...like..."
"Like a comic book?" Lilith's smile grew wider.
"But people don't...I didn't really think..."
"I don't know how it works, and neither does Jessie, other than she has to be pretty fucking pissed
for it to happen. This is only the second time."
"Why do you keep talking about yourself in the third person?!"
"Because I'm. Not. Jessie." Lilith's voice was cold, and she stood up so she towered over Sydney.
"I don't like being called that. I'm not some tiny little weakling. You should remember that."
"O-okay." Sydney's voice was small. "So...you're a different person, now?"
"Something like that. We're a lot alike, personality-wise, but I don't know if Jessie's figured that out
yet. But I'm not her, and she's definitely not me." Lilith took another drink. "That answer all your
questions?"
"I...I don't even know, Je—Lilith. None of this makes any sense! This is crazy!"
Lilith sighed, exasperated. "Tell you what. Go find Karl and have fun. Jessie will find you when she
comes back. And don't tell anyone what I told you okay? Not that I think anyone's going to believe
you, but still...the less people hear about it, the better."
Sydney looked like she might cry. "But I—okay. Okay. But you owe me, got it? You owe me a better
explanation, and—and—just—whatever!" She turned and left the room, slamming the door behind
her.
Lilith shrugged. "Guess that could've gone worse. Now," she turned to Andy. "I figure you're probably ready for some action, huh?"
Andy's face lit up. He'd been standing by during the conversation, looking just as confused as
Sydney, though less anxious. "I...I mean, yes but...is all that stuff true? What you said to Sydney?"
"I don't need to repeat myself. You heard what I said," Lilith replied, irritated. "You're not trying to
get me to renege on our deal, are you?"
"No, no! Absolutely not!" Andy waved his hands, back-pedalling so furiously it made Lilith smile.
"It's just...hard to believe, is all."
"You don't have to believe it." Lilith closed the space between them, as she'd done in the
basement. "You just have to do what I say, little boy."
Andy nodded, looking equal parts aroused and terrified. "O..." he gulped, his voice a whisper.
"Okay."
"Strip. Now."
Andy nodded and began shedding clothes as fast as he could, until he was standing in just his
boxer-briefs. Compared to Lilith's superhuman physique, Andy's thin, lightly toned body looked
even smaller by comparison. Lilith could see his excitement plainly. She reached down to stroke
the large fabric tent with one finger and Andy shuddered, squirming in place. "Did I tell you to leave
those on, boy?"
Andy hesitated, just for a moment, before removing his underwear too. His cock stood at attention,
and Lilith was pleased to see it was quite large, at least nine inches. "Shit! That's a fucking monster
you have there."
Andy blushed deeply. "It's...too big, to be honest. M-my...girlfriend, she...she can't take it, most of
the time. Only when we're really drunk."
"Imagine that. Good thing I'm a fucking monster too, huh?" Lilith smiled evilly. "And you didn't tell
me you had a girlfriend! Is she going to be mad that you fucked someone else?"
Andy paled. "I...I wasn't going to tell her...she's not here, at the party, I mean, and—"
"Oh, I see. Lucky you! Well, I can keep your secret." Lilith abruptly grabbed him by the neck and
lifted him until he was eye to eye with her. "Assuming you please me, boy." Andy tried to nod, but
Lilith tossed him lightly onto the bed. Before he could move, she climbed in after him, straddling his
legs so his cock was within easy reach.
Andy's eyes were wide as he looked up at her. "Oh my god...you're so big...c-can I touch you
Lilith?"
"In a minute, boy. You're really demanding for someone who's being done a favor..." In an instant
her face turned hard, her voice icy cold. "And who said you could use my name, bitch? I don't like
how familiar you are. It's not very respectful." Andy shrank under her. "I could rip you limb from limb
if I wanted...turn your weak, pathetic body inside out. Do you want that?" She leaned over him,
filling almost his entire field of view.
"No! I, I'm sorry Mistress, I promise it won't happen again! I didn't mean to disrespect you, I just...
your body is..." He seemed unable to finish.
"That's what I thought," Lilith said quietly. She began preening, something she didn't even have to
pretend to do, as much as she loved her huge muscles. "I bet you've never seen any woman even
close to as big as me before, have you?" She smiled, flexing one arm and admiring how massive
her bicep was. She could see Andy's eyes glued to it as well. "Except maybe when you're alone onyour computer, tugging on that monster cock." She turned to one side, Brett's beater failing to hide
the side of her tits, and her incredibly thick pecs. "But even they're tiny compared to me."
Andy nodded, his eyes huge, clearly entranced by the sight of Lilith showing off. His hand began to
drift towards his crotch, slowly, as if he wasn't even aware of it. Lilith glanced down pointedly, and
Andy abruptly froze.
"What do you think you're doing?" Lilith's voice was soft and dangerous. She reached out and took
hold of Andy's wrist. She saw the fear in his eyes and relished it. "This isn't some show for your
benefit, boy. You're here because I allow it. Because I decided to take pity on your worthless ass.
Understand?"
Andy nodded again. "P-please...don't hurt me...I wasn't thinking, M-mistress..."
"Obviously." Lilith smiled and began to gently increase the pressure on Andy's wrist. She saw him
grimace, more from terror than pain, and she knew he was aware of how easily she could hurt him.
"So. New rule: no touching yourself. You'll feel pleasure when I want you to...got it?" Another
frantic nod. "Good. As if you're not getting everything you've ever wanted just by being under me."
She gave his arm a hard squeeze, enough to elicit a squeal of pain from him, before releasing it.
"I-it's hard, Mistress...so hard..."
"You don't need to tell me," Lilith replied, smirking.
"I feel like I'm going to burst...you're just so...I didn't think someone this sexy even existed!"
Lilith rolled her eyes at Andy's drunken professions. "You're such a pathetic little boy. So easy; all
you want is to be my little fuck-slave. Isn't that right?"
Andy cringed at her bluntness, but nodded meekly all the same. "Yes, Mistress. I've dreamed
about this for so long..."
"I bet you have..." Lilith returned to showing off, flexing both arms at once, smiling, proud. "My
forearm is bigger than your fucking neck. You're so skinny and weak compared to me." Andy's
chest heaved, his hands fisting in the sheets beneath them. "You know, I can't even flex as hard as
I want to...it's tough, being an Amazon."
"W-what?"
"You think these clothes would hold up if I decided to really go all out?" Lilith held her arms in front
of her, slowly flexing her upper body. Her chest began to expand, her shoulders and arms bulging,
her tits rising up on her massive pecs. "This stupid shirt is already too small for me...just look how
it's barely hanging on!" She was right; the white fabric stretched over her chest was skin tight, and
as she flexed, Lilith could feel it starting to tear in a couple places. She made eye contact with the
dark haired young man beneath her and smiled. "I bet you'd love to see me flex out of it, wouldn't
you?"
The thought seemed to push Andy over the edge. His eyes rolled back in his head and he began to
shudder, his cock spurting violently. Lilith giggled and aimed his cock away from her with one
finger, so his seed splattered over his abdomen. "Figured that would do the trick. I didn't even need
to touch you, bitch. I have complete control just by being near you. You're nothing, little boy."
Andy looked blissful in the aftermath of his orgasm. "Yes, Mistress...thank you, Mistress...pplease,
may I have some more?"
Lilith sneered. "Excuse you? Did you think we were done because you came? What an insolent
little boy. To think that your pleasure matters more than mine. You came because it amused me to
play with you. You're my toy, bitch. If it pleased me more to see you writhe in frustration, then you
would never come. You need to learn your place."Andy began sputtering an apology, but Lilith was already climbing off him, standing and turning
towards the door. She smirked as she took one slow step away, waiting for the inevitable
protestations.
"Wait, wait! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it that way, please don't go!" Lilith heard him scramble
out of bed and grab the waistband of her shorts, desperate to keep her there. She fixed an angry
look on her face she turned and smacked his hand away.
"Don't touch me, worm! You think you can do that without my permission?! I thought you'd be more
respectful, since you know how much stronger I am. But you boys are all the same. You think only
of yourselves and your own gratification, and you don't give a shit about what the girl wants. Even
you, and all you want is to be some girl's pathetic bitch. Well guess what?" Lilith grasped the back
of Andy's neck, making him wince, "I'm in control. You're going to do as I say until I release you
from my service. And if I think you're not being a good slave...or if I see you trying to pleasure
yourself without my permission...you'll never get this close to me ever again. Got it?"
Andy was shaking, his head bowed as much as he could with Lilith holding him, his cock quivering
with arousal. When he spoke his voice was a choked whisper, and he had to swallow and start
again several times. "Y...yes, Mistress. P-please f...forgive me. I was just...I...I need you..."
"I know. I'm aware of just how pitiful and desperate you are. You'd do anything I asked if it meant
you could touch this body." Despite everything she said, Lilith was quite enjoying herself, and had
no intention of leaving until she was satisfied. The heat in her abdomen had been steadily growing,
and now she wanted release. "Earlier, I discovered Brett isn't very good with his tongue. Let's see if
you're any better, hmm?"
Andy had a second to look up in surprise and understanding before Lilith forced him roughly to his
knees. He cried out as he made contact with the hardwood floor, staring apprehensively at Lilith's
crotch. Lilith let go of his neck and forced his chin up. "Let's get rid of these," she said, removing
his glasses and tossing them on the bed. "And I guess I have to get rid of these too, huh?" She
tugged on her shorts. "Lucky you, boy."
She slowly pulled the garment off, Andy's eyes wide and enraptured, and after a moment shed her
shirt too, so she was naked once more. Andy stared open mouthed at her topless form, his gaze
raking greedily over every inch of her hugely muscular body. Lilith smirked and flexed, her own
arousal growing quickly at the feeling of strength that accompanied the motion. "Yes...fuck...Look
at me, little boy," she taunted, elbows at her sides, her arms and chest bulging with huge muscles.
"Look at how much bigger I am than you...than everyone. Hrrr!" She flexed both arms, her
mountainous biceps and huge forearms on full display. "It feels so good...I'm so fucking strong!"
She roared, striking a hulking crab flex, and Andy shrank back, making a noise that was equal
parts fear and ecstasy.
"Are you ready to serve me, boy?" Andy nodded, eager. "Good." Lilith stood with her legs shoulderwidth
apart, and gestured that he should begin. "I hope you don't disappoint me..."
He scrabbled forward on his knees, burying his face in her sex with abandon. Lilith's eyes widened
and then drifted shut at the feel of his tongue, much better than Brett's had been. Andy moaned
loudly into her, full of unbridled bliss, and occasionally would pull back to kiss her inner thighs near
her groin. Lilith's eyes shot open, however, when she felt his hands tentatively caressing her legs.
"What do you think you're doing?" Her voice was colder than ever before, and Andy immediately
realized his mistake, his hands retreating as if he'd been burned.
"Oh god...Mistress, please forgive me, I just...forgot myself, I—"
Lilith grabbed both his wrists in one hand. "I didn't tell you that you could touch me, boy. You broke
the rules. Now I have to punish you. But...how? Anything I might do to you would just feed your
sick little fetish. Maybe I should leave you alone for a while...like a time-out. Let you think about how you've been a bad boy..."
"No Mistress, please! Use my pathetic body however you'd like, just don't leave me!" Andy
attempted to prostrate himself on the floor at her feet but she was still holding his wrists, so he
ended up with his arms behind him, his face almost, but not quite touching the floor. Lilith laughed.
"You're so fucking pathetic! It's like you have no self-respect at all. But I guess you wouldn't, not
when you realize how worthless you are compared to a goddess like me..."
"Yes, yes Mistress...I just...I want to feel you so badly...please forgive me for not being an
obedient slave...I promise to keep my worthless hands to myself..."
"You're good at this grovelling thing," Lilith said amusedly. "Do you practice, when you fantasize
about being a little bitch? I bet you do." Andy whimpered but said nothing. "Whatever. You've made
me reconsider your punishment." She squeezed his wrists hard enough that something cracked,
and Andy screamed. "But this is your last warning. Forget your place again, and I'm done."
"Y-yes...M-mistress...ahhhh!"
"Good boy." She released him, and Andy gasped. "Now, back to work." She grabbed his head and
forced it between her legs, and in seconds Andy was pleasing her once more. Lilith allowed herself
to relax, to get lost in the feeling of Andy's tongue and his frenzied, euphoric whimpers and moans.
She felt herself getting closer to orgasm, the sensation mounting slowly but surely.
"You're...pretty good at this too," she breathed, her husky voice full of lust. "I bet that girl of yours
enjoys it a lot, huh boy?" Andy made a noise that sounded like an affirmation. Lilith looked down to
see him, mostly obscured by her body. His hands were clenched tightly in his lap, visibly shaking,
so great was his desire. His cock quivered alongside them, and the sight of him so controlled made
Lilith smile and grow more aroused yet.
"I think you may have earned a reward for your skill," she whispered, and Andy's eyes flicked up
instantly, full of hope and longing, though he knew well enough now not to stop pleasuring her.
Lilith appreciated that. "You can touch me, if you want. But only my legs. I feel one of your hands
on my ass and you'll wish you didn't have a hand. Got it?"
Andy murmured his understanding and began eagerly running his hands over Lilith's massive
quads, around the back of her thighs to her hamstrings, and down to her calves, and then back up
to repeat the process. His fingers squeezed gently, probing the firmness of her muscles, and Lilith
gave him what he wanted, stretching her legs out and flexing. He moaned, louder than before, and
more urgently, and Lilith could tell when he came by the sounds he made, and how he began
shaking. She looked down at his still shivering form, more cum splashed on his body and on the
floor under him, the lower half of his face glistening with her juices, as he'd ceased giving her oral
with his own orgasm.
"You stopped," Lilith said simply. At this Andy looked horrified and made to continue, but Lilith just
pushed him away, "No, we're done with that for now. I figured you wouldn't last long once I let you
touch me. Just shows how weak you are, little boy." She smirked. "Can't even begin to control
yourself around all this perfect, flawless muscle..." She put her hands on her hips and made her
chest and back grow, and watched his cock twitch and begin to grow erect again. "See? Weak little
boy..."
She circled him, taunting. "I understand, though. Really. You're just overwhelmed, aren't you?
You've wanted this for so long, of course you turn into this mewling, pathetic creature when faced
with the woman of your dreams."
"Yes, Mistress. I've never been with someone like you, and I...I need it so much and—"
Lilith cuffed the back of Andy's head with her palm, cutting him off. "Shut up, bitch! I didn't ask for your input. I'm talking now. Don't fucking interrupt." He cowered, hands over his head, like she
might start beating him, and Lilith pondered briefly how someone could change so completely
when being given everything they wanted sexually. In the time she'd known him before, Andy had
seemed like a level-headed young man, but now he was the very image of a weak submissive,
willing and eager to be her worshipful slave.
"Anyway," Lilith continued, "I have a new idea for what we can do." She picked him up, easy as
anything, and Andy gasped and shivered at suddenly being manhandled so effortlessly. "I bet
you've seen this stuff before, right? Read erotica where the weak little man gets to be the big,
strong girl's weights?" She held him carefully, and began doing bicep curls with him. "Of course, it
would help if you weighed anything, but I'm not really doing this for the workout. I'm doing it to
watch you squirm like the pathetic little boy you are."
Andy was actually going rigid, perhaps in an attempt to stave off his desire to touch his cock, once
again standing up, rock hard. His hands fisted at his sides, and his boy tensed against the no
doubt enormous flow of arousal he was experiencing. Lilith smiled at the way he bit his lip, shook
his head back and forth, and how he sometimes twitched. "Are you enjoying yourself, boy?"
"Oh god, Mistress...I want to come so badly, but you haven't given me permission, and it's so
hard..." His eyes, previously screwed shut, opened, and he drank in the sight of her huge arms
flexing, again and again, as she methodically curled his body. "Your arms are perfect...such
gorgeous, huge muscles...I...I just want to feel them, so bad..."
"Of course you do." Lilith enjoyed knowing that he was restraining himself of his own accord, that
he was scared of the consequences. "Maybe I'll let you touch...just for a minute." She shifted him
in her arms so she was holding him against her torso, like a child, his cock easy to feel on her abs.
She lifted her opposite arm and flexed, slowly, so Andy could see how the muscle grew and grew
into a massive peak. He reached out, but snatched his hand back almost immediately, which made
Lilith laugh. "Good boy. You know your place now. But you can touch. Your Mistress gives you her
permission."
Andy leaned over and began caressing her arm with both hands, kissing it, licking it, worshipping it.
Lilith smiled, thinking she knew now what was going through his head when he had first touched
her, in the basement. She could feel his cock, almost as hard as her muscles, twitching against her
stomach, and got an idea. She began slowly rubbing his body, specifically that hard shaft, against
her chest and abs. It took Andy a second to realize, but when he did he whimpered, biting his lip
again, hugging her, his long arms wrapped around her big shoulders.
"This one would be more fun if you didn't want it," Lilith said idly. "Make you come against your
will...how sexy is that? Even now, when all you want is for me to show you my big muscles and my
strength, so you can come again and again, I bet you appreciate knowing that your pleasure is
entirely in my hands. You come when I want you to, boy, and only when I want you to. How does
that make you feel?"
Andy's face was buried in her shoulder, his voice muffled. "In—incredible, Mistress. It makes me
feel...so worthless..."
"Good!" Lilith slightly increased the speed and pressure of her motions. "That's how you should
feel. You're just a weak, skinny little boy, and that's all you'll ever be. You're lucky that someone as
powerful and perfect as me decided to take pity on you and give you something you wanted. Are
you grateful, little boy?"
"Yes, yes! So much, Mistress...this is everything I could ever want..."
"I know it is, boy. Now come. Do as your Mistress commands."
Andy hardly needed the push: he immediately moaned loudly, shaking as he climaxed, squirting allover himself and Lilith. Lilith looked with distaste at the sticky white mess on her stomach, and
threw Andy onto the bed. "Look what you did, you little shit! Fucking gross! I hope you have some
way of cleaning it up." She bared her teeth at him, angrily snarling, and Andy looked petrified. He
grabbed the sheet from the bed and rushed to her, but Lilith shoved him away.
"No, fuck that. You don't get to do this the easy way. I want you to clean this up with your tongue."
Andy looked disgusted, his lip curling a bit. He looked pleadingly at Lilith. "Mistress, I didn't mean
to...there was no way I could have—!"
"What did I just say, worm?! MOVE!" Lilith's roar made Andy squeal and hasten to do as she
commanded. Lilith relished the look of pure disgust on his face as he licked his cum from her abs
and chest. She mocked him by flexing the muscles his tongue passed over. Partway through he
gagged and turned away, heaving like he might throw up. When it seemed like he had recovered,
Lilith gripped the back of his neck brutally hard. "Aw, is the little bitch not feeling so well? It's your
own fault, you know. If you think I'm going to let you off just like that, then you're stupid as well as
pathetic!" There were tears in Andy's eyes, and Lilith couldn't have been happier, or more aroused.
"Keep going, boy. Finish it."
There was only a little bit of Andy's cum left on her, a single large splatter between her large, firm
breasts. Andy moved closer, recoiled once, and then set to his task, tears still spilling slowly down
his cheeks, little distressed moans escaping his lips. Lilith smiled wickedly at him. To dominate
another person so fully...it turned her on more than anything she'd yet experienced. Andy didn't
seem to know what to do with his hands; he was clearly too afraid to touch her breasts without
Lilith's permission. She took one wrist firmly, and placed his hand over one smooth, round globe.
"Bet you never realized how much you wanted to touch an Amazon's tits, huh?" He only
whimpered in response.
Just as Andy finished licking her clean, Lilith grabbed his neck from behind once more, squeezing,
pushing his face harder into her chest. "Like it in there, boy?" She teased. "I'm sure you do. Wanna
feel what these pecs can do?" She flexed her chest in a smooth, slow rhythm, and her big tits
threatened to swallow his head each time. She couldn't crush him that way, but she could certainly
smother him. "Are you getting uncomfortable yet, little boy? Starting to wonder if I'm going to let
you go?" His moans became more frenzied and fearful, and Andy began struggling for real, but
Lilith's grip on his head and neck was like steel, and he had no hope of escape. "Should I just keep
you here? Snuff out your worthless little life? It wouldn't even be hard...all I have to do is
nothing..." Andy's moans were turning to screams and he was beginning to thrash. Lilith counted
backwards from ten in her head, and then released him.
Andy's furious movements propelled him back from Lilith, gasping deeply, until he stumbled into
the bed and fell onto it. Lilith followed him, pushing him onto the bed fully before climbing eagerly
on top of him. She didn't fail to notice that, despite his previous distress, Andy was still fully erect.
She thought that there was a better than good chance her smothering him was a contributing
factor.
"I see we're eager for more," she said, tracing his cock with one finger and making him shiver. She
leaned over him, pinning both arms hand to wrist, and leered down at him with a predatory
expression. "And here's where you belong, boy: under your Mistress, serving her, giving her what
she desires."
"Yes Mistress," Andy murmured. Between the intense physical and mental sensations he'd
experienced, he seemed more than a little overwhelmed. His eye were half lidded, and he had
trouble forming coherent sentences. "Want...need..."
"That's right boy, you need me." Lilith ran one hand through Andy's thick dark hair, cradling his
head a bit. He lay mostly limp under her. "Now you just lay there and let your Mistress work..." She
raised her hips, took a moment to position herself, and then lowered herself onto Andy's cock. She
hummed with pleasure; Andy's oversized endowment was the perfect size for her, and the way it filled her up made her shudder in the best way. She began rocking her hips forward, slowly, then
faster, deep, breathy moans gradually issuing from her mouth. Beneath her, Andy seemed to
regain some life, whimpering with arousal and squirming around.
"Hahhh...hahh...how's it feel, boy? How's it feel to be my little plaything, huh?" Lilith sat back so
she could preen, never once ceasing or slowing her inexorable rhythm. It felt incredible to use her
flawless body this way, so much fluid strength and power being put to use to please her. She flexed
her arms, her gaze travelling from wrist to elbow to shoulder, taking time to examine every perfect
muscular curve and striation, the leanness of her limbs, the sheer size of her muscles. She pulled
her elbows in, swelling her pecs along with her arms, and watched her tits bulge up, her chest
expand powerfully, and moaned at the feeling of pure, raw power. "Nnnnng...god, that feels so
good! You only wish you could be this big, this ripped and strong!" She grabbed one of his hands
and put it on her stomach. Her already plainly visible abs hardened into solid steel, and she
watched his fingers grope at the individual muscles. "Come on little bitch, tell me how perfect I am!"
"Y-you're...s-s-so good, Mistress...your b-body is...nnn...all I need...p-please...please Mistress, II...can't
hold on...nnnaaahhh..."
"You'll hold on as long as I tell you to, boy," Lilith snapped. "Remember you serve me. I know that's
hard for you to comprehend, but you're my thing now, and I'll use you as such, understand?"
"Yes Mistress...oh god, please let me come soon..."
"Keep begging and maybe I won't let you come at all." Lilith suddenly slowed to a tortuous pace,
her hips moving in a slow, measured roll, designed to tease as much as possible. It made Andy
writhe on the sheets. It stoked the fire in Lilith's belly too, like it was winding her tighter before the
release. She began to pick up speed again, unable to resist building more of that feeling, storing it
up for her climax.
"Yes, this is what I wanted...to use some weak pathetic boy for my pleasure...I'm going to tell you
a secret, fucktoy...I decided to bring you here because I saw that big cock in your pants, and I
knew that no ordinary boy could please me that way. So be happy that you got that thing between
your legs, or you'd never have ended up under me, where you belong...uhhhhh...UHHHH...
Her vocalizations grew louder and louder, until she was practically screaming, Andy's cock
quivering inside her, surely seconds from orgasm himself. Just as she thought it, she felt his shaft
twitch and spurt inside her, and the powerful throbbing pushed Lilith over the edge. She cried out
with abandon, her back arching and her head thrown back, hands gripping the sheets. When she
was done she sat silently for a moment, her huge chest heaving, looking at Andy, who almost
appeared to be asleep, his own deep breathing the only sign that he wasn't.
"Good boy," Lilith whispered, running her fingers through his hair again. She had just lifted herself
from his cock when there was a loud banging on the door. Lilith was startled; despite the ever
present beat that emanated from the basement, she had quite forgotten where she was. She saw
Andy turn his head towards the door, but he made no move to get up. Someone shouted from the
hallway: "Hey, can you keep it down? I don't need to know which rooms people are fucking in,
thanks."
Lilith smiled meanly. "Excuse me," she said to Andy, before sauntering over to the door, still naked.
She opened it and looked down on the guy on the other side, only average height, which meant he
just came up to Lilith's tits. His eyes grew round and his mouth dropped open as he tried to take
her in. He stepped back twice, and Lilith giggled as he gulped and tried to speak. "Hey, you think
you could maybe..." She reached out and pulled him close. "Mind your own fucking business?!"
She smelled the alcohol on his breath before she dropped him, and he took off like a shot down the
hall. Laughing, she turned away and shut the door, returning to the side of the bed. She looked
down at Andy's prone form."Ready for round two?"

gerritzal

Another story I found a few years ago.

Cody's Mom
________________________________________

Cody was not having a good day. First he forgot his geometry homework and got a zero from Ms. Veldtman, then he had to run the mile in gym, and now Rodney Ruby was slowly choking him into unconsciousness.

"Come on, Black! At least give me a challenge. This almost isn't fun anymore." Rodney had been the class bully as long as anyone could remember, and he only got worse once he started wrestling and football. Cody, less than five and a half feet and skinny enough that a stiff breeze could probably knock him over, was one of Rodney's perennial favorite targets.

"Don't you have enough lunch money by now, Rodney?" Cody was having difficulty breathing, but he'd always had a smart mouth. "Seriously, you can't possibly want a double helping of cafeteria food that bad."

Rodney chuckled. "I'll let you in on a little secret, Black. With you, it's just for fu-aaghk."

Rodney's hold suddenly loosened, and Cody collapsed to the floor, gasping and massaging his throat. He turned to see who his savior was. "O-oh."

It was a girl, tanned, with long, chestnut hair and glasses. Oh, and broad shoulders and thick, muscular arms. One of those arms was wrapped around Rodney's neck, and she'd already driven him to his knees. Rodney was struggling hard, but it was futile; he couldn't even choke out something defiant to say.

"What have I told you about picking on people, Rodney?" The girl's voice was icy calm, and Cody felt a shiver run down his spine. Her eyes were hard and merciless. "Apologize. Now."

Rodney was in no position to say anything, his tongue hanging out, his face turning purple. "Ggghhk," was all he could manage.

"Close enough." The girl shoved him to the floor hard. Rodney scrambled to his feet and pelted down the hall.

"Crazy bitch!"

The girl turned her intense gaze on Cody, still sitting on the floor, and he couldn't help but flinch. "You okay?" she asked flatly.

"Yeah, I think I—"

"Good." She strode past him without another word. Cody got to his feet, grabbing his backpack, and watched her go. It would've been better if she were just some random girl, but unfortunately, she wasn't. Cody actually had class with her. Her name was Alanna Forrester, and he'd had a crush on her since eighth grade. She'd started out pretty, and ended up gorgeous, and those muscles of hers had gotten bigger every year. Too bad he barely even existed to her.

--

Cody arrived home that afternoon to a quiet house. "Mom? You home?" There was no answer, so Cody headed into the kitchen and grabbed himself a soda from the fridge. Popping the top, he dropped his backpack on the couch in the living room and flipped the TV on, taking a few sips of Mt. Dew. Adventure Time was just coming on when the basement door opened and closed and Cody heard footsteps into the room.

"Hey bud," Tess Black said breathlessly. Tess was a beautiful woman in her mid-thirties. She'd had Cody very young, when she was only nineteen and her frathouse boyfriend had knocked her up. At first he'd claimed he'd be there for her and help her raise their kid, but then, just weeks before Tess was due, he'd broken it off, refusing to speak to her again. By that time Tess had grown very attached to the idea of having her child, and didn't want an abortion, so she'd turned to her parents. Mr. and Mrs. Black were a very affluent couple, and loved their daughter more than anything. They'd agreed to help Tess out with raising little Cody until she had steady work and could take care of him herself. Now Tess worked at a local insurance firm, and she and Cody had a nice house close enough to school that Cody could walk there.

Tess also happened to be a huge fitness buff. At the moment she was working on becoming a personal trainer, and she worked out religiously, using the home gym she'd accumulated in their basement. Standing at about 5'8", Tess was built like a champion bodybuilder. Her pale skin covered thick, muscular curves, each well-defined muscle group a source of pride for the woman who had worked so hard to build them. At the moment, her short, wavy red hair was pulled up in a little ponytail, a faint sheen of sweat on her skin. She wore a black and teal sports bra and matching running shorts that hugged her gorgeous ass.

"How was your day?" Tess asked, coming over to lean on the back of the couch behind her son. Cody winced; he didn't really share with his mother how often he was bullied in school, mostly because he didn't want to worry her, but also because he knew if he did, she'd probably go all mama bear on him and do something drastic, like go over to Rodney's house and put him in a triangle choke.

"It was okay," Cody replied evenly. "School is school, you know."

Tess came around the couch and flopped down next to her son, close enough that they were touching. Cody felt his heart beat a little faster at the physical contact, at how very, very firm his mom felt to him. When Cody was little, he'd loved to ask Tess to show him her muscles, and not a day went by that he didn't touch some part of her strong body. It wasn't until he'd gotten older, specifically puberty, that Cody had realized his desire to touch her muscles was more than just thinking they were cool. Since then he'd lost count of the times he'd started masturbating, thinking about Alanna or one of the many built jock girls at his school, only for an image of his mom's biceps popping as she fixed her hair to come careening into his head and ruin everything. It didn't kill his boner, far from it. But Cody absolutely refused to get off to his own mother. That was just weird.

But now, sitting next to Tess on the couch, Cody felt shivery and strange. His stomach was doing flips, and heat was starting to rise in his abdomen. No, this was not okay. He clenched his jaw and looked hard at the TV, where Marceline the Vampire Queen was singing and playing her axe bass. He was not going to pop a boner because his buff mom was sitting next to him.

"Cody, you okay babe?" Tess noticed her son's hard stare. It didn't help that she used pet names with him either.

"Uh, yeah Mom. Just thinking." Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit dammit dammit... "Hey Mom, can I see your arms?" Oh fuck. There it was. Cody's stomach was in knots.

"Sure, hon," Tess replied, as if it was a completely normal request. She turned sideways a bit and then flexed one arm, her pumped bicep bulging into a hard peak. Her forearm was no slouch either, almost as big. "Been a while since you asked me that."

Cody nodded absently, reaching out to caress Tess's muscles. There was no going back now; he could feel his cock getting hard in his pants, and looking at his mom's gorgeous arms, he wondered how he'd ever kept up that rule for so long.

"They're really...big..." he muttered. Inside his head, Cody was cursing himself for acting like such an idiot, but Tess had such a beautiful body, it was hard not to be struck dumb.

"Glad you noticed," Tess chuckled. "I measured them today. Seventeen inches cold. Not bad for a mommy, huh?" The look she gave Cody was oddly pointed, and Cody felt a pang of something like apprehension, but brushed it off. "Want to see my abs?"

"Yeah," Cody said, and his voice was a dry whisper.

Tess gently took one of Cody's hands and placed it flat on her stomach, a smooth, defined six pack easily visible even when she wasn't flexing. But then her abs tightened under his fingers, and each abdominal pushed its way out from her body, her stomach becoming rock hard. Cody pressed his finger into the space between abdominals, his heart pounding. He was so distracted he didn't immediately hear what Tess said next.

"Am I turning you on, Cody?"

Cody was horrified, and jerked back like he'd been shocked. His face flushed deep red, and embarrassment flooded his body. "I—uh..." He struggled to form words, but his normally skilled tongue failed him.

Tess smirked. "It's okay if I am. Lots of people like big muscles." She flexed her arms again, pumping them a few times, and Cody was mortified when a tiny whine escaped him. "You know what? Let's have some fun."

Tess got up from the couch and kneeled on the opposite side of the coffee table, arm poised with her elbow on the table. "Come on, sweetie. Armwrestle me."

Cody's eyes grew wide. "But, Mom, I...come on. I can't beat you."

"Nonsense!" Tess's smile took on a mocking quality. "You're a big, strong man now. You should be able to beat your mom at armwrestling." Cody gulped, but did as she said, kneeling and clasping Tess's hand with his own. "Ready? On three. One, two, three!"

Cody pushed as hard as he could, determined to at least try. But his mom might've been a stone statue for all the good it did him. Tess giggled. "You can use both hands if you want, honey." She was definitely mocking him now, and Cody felt his stomach twist. He pulled on Tess's hand, but she was immovable. Finally she calmly slammed him to the table, hard enough to make him yelp in pain.

"Aww, was that too hard? You're a lot weaker than I thought you were. I didn't know I raised such a wimp." Cody shrank under her words, and then cringed again as she stood up, towering over him. "I should make you work out, too. No son of mine should be such a pussy."

"Mom, why...why are you doing this?" Cody massaged his sore hand, frightened and confused, but at the same time very, very aroused.

"Because you deserve it," Tess replied, crossing her arms. Her chest bulged. "You're such a weak little bitch, Cody. Can't even stand up to the bullies at school. Oh, you think I didn't know about that?" she asked, as Cody opened his mouth to deny it. "I know lots of things you don't tell me. Teachers see you getting picked on and call me, I guess thinking I'd be worried. But you're so pathetic, you just keep letting them hurt you."

Cody felt tears starting to well up in his eyes. "Mom, I...I'm sorry—"

"Don't give me that shit!" Tess yelled. "And stop crying! God, I had no idea my son was such a bitch. I think I need to teach you a lesson." She reached out and grabbed Cody, gripping the back of his neck.

"Ow! OW! Mom, stop, you're hurting me!"

"Good. That's just the beginning." She half pulled, half dragged Cody back to her bedroom, throwing him to the floor at the foot of the bed. "So, you like muscles, huh?" She shut the door behind her. "I've noticed you looking at me more since you started high school. Examining my body. I don't blame you, though. In fact, I think I'm going to give you a little show."

Cody was still reeling from the horrifying turn his day had taken, but he managed to speak. "Mom, no, I don't want to!"

"Don't want to what? Pop a boner looking at your mom? Then don't!" Tess sneered at him as he struggled not to cry, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks. "But you better watch."

Tess took a deep breath, spreading her stance a bit, raising her arms to shoulder level, and then struck a powerful crab flex. "HRGH!" She grunted with the effort of flexing her powerful body. Her thick, beefy arms quivered and bulged, biceps flexing into cannonballs, forearms massive and ripped. Her shoulders expanded, chest filling out monstrously, her bra straining to contain her body as thick, huge pecs flexed, pushing her tits out, hard nipples easily visible through the fabric. Her abs hardened into a cobbled path of muscular power, and her traps bulged against her massive, muscled neck. She smiled, and then roared as she struck the pose again, even harder.

"You like this, boy? You like Mommy's huge muscles?" She threw up a double biceps pose, her mountainous arms on full display. Cody struggled to remind himself that this was his mother he was looking at, but Tess's display of raw strength and power was impossible for him to ignore, and he realized he was as hard as he'd even been, his cock straining painfully in his jeans.

Tess followed up by stretching out one massive, meaty leg, her enormous thighs and round, beefy calves swelling up. "I've never told you how much I love being this huge and ripped," she said. "So much power...especially these monsters." She gave one of her massive thighs a slap. "Come here, bitch. Mommy's gonna show you how strong she is."

Cody pressed himself back against the bed. "No, Mom, please..." But Tess just stalked over to him, grabbing his hair and forcing his head between her thighs. Cody tried to pull himself free, but it was impossible. "Please, Mom, please don't hurt me...I'm sorry, whatever I did, I'm sorry..." But then those immense quads began to flex, and Cody felt them slowly but surely swallowing his head, crushing him, and he began to murmur and whimper in pain.

"Poor little bitch...this is what you get for being so weak," Tess taunted him. "But I think we both know you're enjoying this. Aren't you?" Cody felt another wave of horror at the realization that she was right; beneath the fear and humiliation he was feeling, he was more turned on than he'd ever been in his life.

"Aren't you?" Tess repeated, increasing the pressure on Cody's head.

"Y-yes," Cody whispered. "God, yes. Please Mom, please let me touch your muscles. They're so gorgeous, I need them..."

"Little boy finally came to his senses," Tess purred, and she released him. "Stand up, bitch." Cody stood shakily, shivering with desire, the bulge in his pants obvious. "You wanna feel Mommy's muscles?" He nodded. She hit another most muscular pose, smiling. "Go ahead."

Cody began gingerly caressing his mom's body, running his hands up and down her arms, stepping closer to rub her abs and shoulders. Tess relaxed, only to begin bouncing her pecs. "Like that?" Cody nodded. "Kiss them, boy." He did, leaning to gently and reverently kiss and lick her bulging chest muscles. As he did, Tess reached down and gave his crotch a squeeze. "You are enjoying this. How often do you get hard when you see me, boy?"

Cody shivered, pressing himself against her incredibly solid body. "A-all the time," he whimpered. "You're the most...beautiful, muscular woman I've ever seen."

"You ever jack off to me?" Tess's smirk was cruel.

Cody bit his lip, scared of what the right answer might be. "N-no, Mom. I wanted to, so much, but it never...felt right."

"Really? Well I think I have a solution for that..." Tess grabbed two handfuls of her son's shirt and tore it open, pulling it off him. Before he could react, she had had undone his pants and pulled them and his briefs down to his ankles. Cody stood naked in front of his mother, his cock bobbing obscenely.

"Is that it?" Tess mocked, giving Cody's penis a flick. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised that my worthless son has such a tiny, worthless cock." She suddenly scooped him into her arms, holding him like a little child, his cock pressed against her abs.

"Oh god, Mom, please don't," Cody tried to push away from her, his quivering dick against her abs igniting new flames of arousal in his stomach, but she was far too strong. His face flushed with embarrassment, tears of humiliation running down his face. "Please, I'm begging you!"

Tess began to pace around the room, rubbing Cody against her, stimulating his cock with her abs. "Aww, is the poor little boy embarrassed? Doesn't want his mom to get him off?" She grinned wickedly. "You're gonna be beating off to this for years, sweetie. Don't lie to yourself. You'll probably never have a better sexual experience than this, being held helpless in the arms of a big, muscular woman, powerless to stop her doing whatever she wants to you..."

Cody squirmed and whimpered, torn between utter humiliation and intense lust. She was right; this was everything he'd ever wanted. He'd gotten off so many times imagining Alanna putting her big strong arms around him and giving him a bearhug, or straddling him and forcing him to eat her pussy while she flexed her muscles and taunted him for being so small and weak. He loved it, he loved every second of helplessness and degradation Tess put him through.

"Come on, little boy. Come for Mommy..."

Cody gasped as he did exactly that, his body shuddering with a titanic orgasm. His cock spurted all over Tess's abs, and he pressed himself close to her, huddling against her strong chest like a child a fraction of his age.

Tears were still flowing from him as Tess sat down on the bed with him in her arms. She took a towel from the dresser and calmly cleaned herself and him, before shedding her bra and shorts and holding him protectively. "Shh shh shh," she whispered, "it's okay, sweetie, Mommy's here. I've got you. That was fun, wasn't it?"

Cody sniffed and nodded. "Y-yeah..." He huddled against her still, one hand rubbing her chest and shoulder. "But...but that was..."

"Oh, I know, Cody baby. And we don't have to do it again if you don't want to."

Cody's eyes widened. "I mean, I wasn't...! It's just...what if someone finds out?" He absently kissed her chest once, twice. "You'd get in trouble, Mom."

"Well, we're the only ones who know, right? So it's not a problem, then." She sat him up and looked at him. "I know how much you've been struggling with your attraction to me. We can do this as often as you like. I'll admit it...wasn't just for you." Tess blushed a little. "I'm more than happy to show you my muscles whenever you want."

Cody nodded, feeling hopeful. "Okay. Um...all that stuff you said...about me being a disappointment and stuff..."

"Oh, Cody honey, none of that was true! I love you more than anything!" Tess folded Cody in a tight hug. "I was just playing a part for you. I have a...dominant side that comes out sometimes. But I promise, none of that was even a little bit true."

Cody smiled. "Thanks, Mom. I should probably go do some homework now."

"And I'm starving. Want to order pizza?"

"Sound great! But uh..." Cody looked away sheepish. "Can I feel your arms again?"

j2001

Very nice little story, I love everything involving buff moms.
I do prefer the gentle approach so I liked the ending. I hope you're going to write more! ^^

Trinitus

Not a huge fan of mother & son erotica but that is the one complaint i can give about this story. great job and hoping for more stories of this quality.

phil123

Nice start. But I hope Tess has a sister or  Cody gets more involved with Rodney.

muscleteez

 :cool2: Nicely write and please written more of this fetish. Would love to see more hard core sex with Mon son, girlfriends . brother sister.. but really like the Mom domination of son... would like to see chapter 2.3..4...20

mygfismuscular

I usually don't comment on stories, but although the premise with the mother and son was weird at first, it actually turned me on and was really hot and arousing. What a role reversal! I love how Tess is super muscular yet feminine, while Cody is not just an average boy; he is much weaker than the average girl even.

Again, fantastic material and extremely hot!
The author of stories about a muscular teacher named Ms. Forbrie, and a skinny teen's secret relationship with her.

Check it out! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sean238

That girl in his high school would have been better if she was the bully imo but I really liked this one.

dreamer75

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That girl in his high school would have been better if she was the bully imo but I really liked this one.

I hope that is ch2, he introduced that girl and maybe she may like to be a little dominant herself...

musclelvr56

 ;) great story! Will there be a sequel?