LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: Poorly Worded Muscle Wishes?

Started by zarina, April 23, 2016, 07:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarina

In the genre of female muscle growth, one of my favorite themes is magical wishes that get warped or distorted, or that are just poorly phrased to begin with.  For me, this is most entertaining when it's the woman's boyfriend/husband who bungles the wording (especially when he's not even aware he is being granted a wish).  An example might be a boyfriend saying "I wish you'd grow up!" to his girlfriend after she plays a prank on him. 

My question to the group is what are some examples you can think of for poorly worded muscle wishes that grow out of control? 

zarina

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

NinjaStar

One example I can think of comes from an actually published book called The Pools of Radiance. Its a Forgotten Realms book, I think written in the 80s but I'm not sure. Anyway this mages apprentice gets a ring of wishing or something like that and blurts out loud that she wished she was stronger as she was trying to lift something heavy, (I think it was a saddle but don't quote me) before realizing she was wearing the ring, and blows up into a 7' Amazon on the spot, literally bursting out of her clothes. She doesn't take it well even if several people in the story find her attractive like that and she ends up with one of the other main characters. In fact, there were quite a few muscular women in that book.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

SureWhyNot

A girl who's always bullied by her younger brother wishes she was stronger than him. It works, but the wish doesn't expire. The brother goes on to become a huge steroid abusing bodybuilder. This causes his sister to grow as well, and she's always a few steps ahead. If you're into it, you could have the sister become adicted to the growth and force her brother to work out for hours and hours and take even more roids.

NinjaStar

From what I understand it's a novelization of the game. I don't think any of the characters in the book were in the game though. I could be wrong. The interesting thing about the book was the quantity of women described as muscular. Aside from the one of the main characters, there are at least three others that have 'powerful muscles.' I haven't read any DnD based books since like that.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

zarina

I recall a short story that had a scenario that could easily extend to FMG.  The Devil grants a "selfless" man a wish, who is also apparently very good and ethical, who then wishes that (without any change in himself) that he were the most wicked, corrupt, evil man on earth...which subsequently infuriates the devil, the idea being that now everyone else on earth will be more "good" than this already good man. 

I could see this in an FMG story with a built, athletic woman wishing she were the "weakest" woman on earth, without being changed herself.

khahahaa

Which I thought example as distorted wish is like that one teenager girl wish to not get older anymore than this time wanting eteranl youth and beauty, and wish was granted. But her puberty and growth period was not ended until that time. she didn't think that far. As a result her face and skin don't age but her height grows ceaselessly when her friends stop growing and get old. twenty, thirty, forty....her face doesn't change only whole body and boobies get  larger constantly.

she must put on muscle at her own body for maintain bigger skeleton. she is becoming busty Amazon giantess with getting old comparing her old friends are becoming an old withered woman.

will she be happy or not? I can't image what she thinks about herself