⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Weighted bench dip

Started by RobMash, April 13, 2016, 01:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Liesbeth

Use a 15 Kg plate. 15 rep 3 set
My mans daughter use a 20 Kg plate 15 to 18 rep 3 set

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Use a 15 Kg plate. 15 rep 3 set
My mans daughter use a 20 Kg plate 15 to 18 rep 3 set

Good weight!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Liesbeth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Use a 15 Kg plate. 15 rep 3 set
My mans daughter use a 20 Kg plate 15 to 18 rep 3 set

Good weight!
Thanks
I started with a 5 Kg plate but it was prety easy so switched to 10 Kg a few weeks later and after about 6 or 8 monts started to use the 15 Kg plate . A good weight for me , so be able to get a good  ballance between lean dancer arms and fitness look .

My mans daughter use the 20 Kg plate at our gym at home because its the largest we have there and two plates are not good to handle . Iin the gym she works as trainer she uses a 25 Kg plate .

A training partner for place and remove the plate is helpful