⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#Author: [GLKnight] Another Birthday

Started by GLKnight, March 30, 2016, 09:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice! You know, I sort of did a story not unlike this a while ago, where I could change the World around me, making women muscular, powerful, sexier to my liking. It's always such an awesome feeling to know that you are in full control seemingly, of being able to grow who you want, when you want, how you want. Though Gabe's problem might be that this Birgit woman may find him and punish him for running out on her, and I would guess she is good at the punishing part, she seems to be very strong, very demanding, and somewhat cruel, if she's prompted to have to be. But I wonder what Jess' good news is, I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I am very much interested in reading more, keep up the good work! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Marknew742

I do love the scenario where the man has the power to empower the woman, but can't control it and his own power is  used against him through a mixture of his desires, his imagination or hallucinations.  I love to write it, and I love to read it.  Thank you.  Well done, and good growth descriptions too.

I know some object to the departure from realism, but for me it's just a reenactment of the old story of how love and desire make us do things we don't rationally chose, but it's taken to a different plane, when one desire conflicts with another and acts directly on the experienced world.

I look forward to reading more. Karma!

phil123

great.

And with his power he has room for more growth.

Can´t wait to read what will happen to Jess.

GLKnight

I must have spent a good 20 minutes crying. I couldn't help myself. I just wanted everything to have been a dream, or a really strange fantasy, or even just a random, extremely short psychotic break, but I eventually realized that it was real. I had seen Maddie's body burble with vigor. I had been aggressively groped by Birgit. And I had saved Sheena maybe a year or two of workouts before pushing her beyond what she was aiming for. I had to tell Jess. I had to make sure that Birgit couldn't find us. I had to-

A pungent odor hit my nose mid-thought, forcing me to sniff at myself a few times. Take a shower. I had to take a shower immediately, to scrub off the smell of what seemed like a thousand sweaty and oversexed women.

Running through my apartment, I quickly turned on the scented wax holders, pushing some things back to where they belonged, rushed into the kitchen to stuff my clothes in a plastic bag, and threw it in the hamper before I jumped in the shower. I couldn't have Jess smelling me, or finding the human perfumed clothes without drawing a lot of questions and fire. I had to tell her, but not like that. I couldn't run the risk of losing her. Of hurting her so deeply. Not my best friend.

As I was choosing what to wear, still wrapped in a towel, I heard the lock on my door turn, as someone quickly entered.

"Gabriel! Dude! You getting ready? I'm STARVING!"

I couldn't help but chuckle at the craving in her voice.

"A gentleman's gotta make his lady wait, you know! Gotta look nice!"

I could hear her footsteps make their way to the bedroom, and smiled as she made a noise as she hopped from the hallway onto my bed, bouncing a few times for effect.

"Well, just as long as you don't make us too late," she goaded. "Hey, I got something to ask you."

My heart started pounding, but I tried my best to continue looking through my closet.

"Welllll, what would you like to know?"

I could feel her eyes on me, driving up the tension I was feeling even further, until finally...

"Have you lost weight? You look like you lost weight."

I breathed a sigh of relief on the inside, as I grabbed a pair of slacks and a decent dress shirt.

"Well, to be honest," I said, as I turned around. "I don't think anything has really-"

I noticed it immediately when I looked at Jess. Same old body, dressing up in a Tartan skirt (which she normally doesn't wear) with fishnets in some heels (I think they were called "Mary Janes" or something). Bad Religion tee, leather jacket. Wearing makeup (again, something she doesn't normally do, mostly because she looks great without it). But there was something different...

"Changed! Jess, when did you cut your hair?"

She smiled and mocked poses, raising her hands to her new haircut. 2 days earlier, her hair was almost down to her shoulders. But today was drastically different. Her hair was short, like always, but never this short, going from a bob with bangs to a very short pixie with spikes. I'd almost say it was downright masculine in appearance.

"Oh, this? The other day. I was at work, and Lina, the cute redhead with the humungoid boobs? Well, she told me that she was given an all-expense paid treatment for two at this new, super-high-end salon, and I was apparently her first choice as a guest."

As I listened, I made sure to get dressed quickly, dully agreeing and guiding her on as she rambled about her treatments and all the "neat, fun stuff" that showed that despite how much she was "one of the boys", every once in a while, she could be as girly as all the other ladies,  as I began putting my pants on.

"And I have to say, Lina's tits looked glorious in the sauna, but her ass deserved attention, too. Should've sen her blushing when I grabbed her behind. Could practically feel her push back into me."

My head popped up at the thought of Jess and Lina fooling around, and shot of her look of "REALLY?!". I'm almost positive Galactus spontaneously grew ears, and became as interested as I was in her story at that point. Jess began giggling.

"Hey, you said you're okay with me playing with other women, dude! Doesn't mean I don't get the right to tease you, now and then!"

I grimaced as I realized that she was right. So, shirking the sapphic image from mu head, I finished getting dressed.

"Jess, pick out the jacket you want me to wear tonight while I slip on my shoes, okay?"

She bounded off the bed with a quick salute, as I grabbed a decent pair of shoes, and quickly put them on, and headed for the door. I noticed that she had grabbed my old worn leather jacket (and Jess' favorite article of my clothes), and held out to slip it on me. I obliged her, and felt her hands slowly slide across my arms, feeling her fingers squeezing as she went along.

"Okay, Lazy Boy! Let's get to dinner! I'm FAMISHED!"

And with that, we quickly ducked out the door and made our way.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

We met an average looking Korean lady as we entered the restaurant.

"Hello! Welcome to Gippeum! Only two, tonight?"

"Yeah," I replied, as I wrapped my arm around Jess. "Possibly a table by a window?"

The greeter just smiled as she grabbed the menus, then led us to our table. It wasn't even 3 seconds after Jess was seated that she was pouring over the available menu.

"So, Jess, what would you recommend we-"

"We'll take a number 4, as well as numbers seven and nine, and OOOH! Definitely the Festival platter! But hold the makchang gui. I think you'll like the dakbokkeumtang, dude. And we'll also take a vegetable platter, and I'll... have... a Dr. Pepper, and he'll take a Wild Cherry Pepsi."

The greeter's eyes went wide, as she hastily wrote what Jess ordered down, not sure if the order was for me, or for her, let alone the both of us. I was frantically flipping through the menu, trying to figure out what the hell she just ordered.

"Is- Is that everything?", the lady asked us.

Jess looked at her, then at me.

"Dakbokkeumtang's a stew," she told me. "Would you rather have the budae jjigae? That's got more American style food in it."

I just shook my head at her.

"As long as it doesn't have mushrooms, I'm golden!"

Jess smiled brightly, as she looked back at our attendant.

"No mushrooms. Will decide on dessert later."

The lady huffed in confusion, gathered the menus, and walked off to deliver our order. I waited till we were alone to lean closer to my girl.

"So, outside of ordering enough food to kill an army by overeating, why did you want to come out tonight?"

She leaned in close in response, and playfully gazed back into my eyes.

"Well, I've got a couple questions to ask..."

"Fire away Ms. Volkov!"

She raised her left hand, and placed her index on my lips.

"Question 1: How long have we known each other?"

I took hold of her hand, and leaned over the table to kiss her in response. She chuckled at my attempt.

"No! No buying off questions, big man! Answer the question! How long (kiss) have we (kiss) known (kiss) each (kiss kiss) other?"

"Well, about 14 years. And we've been together 6."

She kissed me again before a waitress brought our drinks, and quickly left.

"Well, that also answers number 2. Okay, number 3: how long have we been looking for a place together?"

"3 years," I replied, looking at her questioningly. "Give or take because of our budgets. Why?"

Her smile grew bigger, as she looked down at her drink.

"We got a place?!"

She nodded her head, fervently.

"Which place? Where? How much-"

Her finger on my lips cut me off.

"In order: A two level house, with extras. About 40 minutes from here. Rent's not gonna be an issue, because of-"

We heard a chair skittering and fall over, a saw a shape run right past us. From behind, it looked like a larger woman, but I wasn't quite sure.

"Gabe? You've got your "something is wrong, and I must do something about it" look on, right now. Do you think she-"

I just nodded my head.

"What do you think you can do?"

I looked at Jess, concerned about what drove that woman to run out of the restaurant. She stared at me for a second, then rolled her eyes and rolled her wrist at me, sighing.

"Fiiiiinnneee. Go play protagonist, Hero! I'll be here, waiting for the food. But not too long, okay?"

I quickly got up, and making my way around, kissed her on top of her head.

"Be back in a minute!"

With that, I ran out the door after the lady. A quick search showed she was going around the corner, and I followed.

"Excuse me, Miss?"

She seemed to ignore me, so I rushed over and tapped her on the shoulder. She stopped, and turned to face me.

"Sorry, Miss? Is something wrong?"

I could see I was right. She was overweight, but not overly so, with greying blonde hair and pale skin. I didn't know her age, but the lines on her face, and the freely flowing tears told me that she was used to crying frequently. My heart ached for this lady, and whatever her problems were.

"I'm- sniff I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to disturb you. It's just that... that tonight was supposed to be my anniversary, and I waited here for 3 hours for Joey, and just got a text from him saying we're through! And then I saw you and your BOYFRIEND-"

"Actually, that's Jess. She's genetically female, and identifies that way."

A look of terror crossed her face at the realization of what she just said.

"Oh! Oh, I'm sorry! I just thought, with the hair and all-"

I raised my hands to stop her.

"It's alright. I'm Gabriel. And you are...?"

She wiped her face, then her hand on her jacket, and held it out.

"I'm, uh... I'm Melody! Pleasure to meet you under such... shitty conditions."

"Pleasure to have been met," I replied, shaking it in kind. She began chuckling.

50% of the time, that line works 100% of the time.

"So, this "Joey". Grade A asshole?"

I could just imagine the kindling of embers within her at the mention of his name.

"Yeah. We're... well, we were, college sweethearts. But about 4 years ago, he started becoming very distant after an accident. We were expecting at the time, and he took his eyes off the road to scream at me about something, and then the car flipped, and we... we..."

I noticed her hands instinctively went towards her stomach, as a pained look crossed her face. Jeez. this was a completely unfair situation for her.

"Afterward, he was fine with some cuts and bruises. I wasn't so lucky. Too much trauma, and my uterus had to be removed. Up until today, no matter what I did, he would scream at me, hit me, tell me it's my fault I made him take his eyes off the road, blamed me for little Marcus's-"

Just the mention of their supposed child's name sent her into tears. I did the only thing I could, and hugged her tightly, letting her weep into my shoulder. We stood like that for several minutes, her years of pain and frustration bursting out of her like a dam, as I held her, and tried to reassure her. Thankfully, I had a good crying bout earlier, which prepped me for this.

"Why?", she cried. "I loved him! WHY?!"

I couldn't think of a rational response for her, so I just tried not to think of anything in particular, and let it come out regardless.

"Maybe," I began. "Maybe it's the fact that he did love you, but something in him, and not you, made him place greater impetus on what he wanted, versus what he had to do. I can feel for you, and everything you've gone for, but I guess tragedy made him focus on what he wanted. It may seem greedy, but you loved him, because that's what you wanted AND needed to do. You are a kind, loving, and obviously WONDERFUL woman, Melody. And there's nothing in the world I would love more than to help you find someone who can love you like you can love another."

"I know how the world works, now," she responded. "It's only for the young, the fresh, the...fertile. I'm 43 years old. I have to face facts, now. Only the desperate would want someone like me. I'm damaged goods-"

I pushed her back, to look into her eyes, holding on to her tightly.

"Melody, don't you DARE say that! You're not damaged! You're still a magnificent lady! Joey's not here, so don't speak for him!"

She began breaking down again, so I just held her tightly again.

"I wish I could help her find the strength and beauty within herself to move on with her life," I thought to myself.

Then something unexpected happened.

THAT IS EXACTLY THE GIFT I HAVE GIVEN YOU, LITTLE ONE.

Startled out of my thoughts, I looked around to see where the voice was coming from.

DO NOT WORRY, CHOSEN. I AM A PRESENCE. I MAY SPEAK WITH YOU ACROSS TIME AND SPACE.

"Okay, glowing lady madam person, answer me one question: are you the reason I was able to transform my co-worker, as well as Maddie?"

OF COURSE, GABRIEL. MY GIFT ALLOWS YOU TO BRING OUT THAT WHICH ANY WOMAN FEELS THEY ARE LACKING. YOUR CONTINUED PRESENCE ALONE CONVEYS THAT GIFT TO THEM. IT IS ALL DEPENDENT ON HOW FAR YOU WISH TO PUSH THAT TRAIT UNTIL THEY ARE SATISFIED.

I suddenly got a wild idea that shot through my head.

"So, if I wanted to... say, give Melody another chance at her life?"

THAT IS UP TO YOU, AS WELL AS HER.

I realized I had to try, so I took a tighter embrace on Melody, and exhaled slowly.

"Okay. Here goes something..."

Madgab14

Really good story going on here!

Jeremy Lightning

Really like that Gabriel has this power to really make up for whatever the women in his life lack, even if the woman is someone he just met but feels sorry for. What worries me is the changes in Jess, she appears to have become much more manlike for some reason, she uses the word dude a whole lot more than seems normal and the new haircut doesn't help things. But I'm still looking forward to seeing what happens in their relationship. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

NinjaStar

It sounds like Gabriel's compassion and desire to help others is the reasoning behind his being chosen by the eldritch beings and given these gifts. I disagree with Marknew on the front of empowered men having their abilities backfire because it's so old hat and it's more interesting to see a man with an edge in these stories. Male characters are rarely complex in a female muscle story; the exist merely to be set upon by the more likely than not psychotic women at worst, or at best just sort of being there and not accomplishing much. They're written poorly on purpose and are cliched up the yin-yang, purposefully made to be boorish and stupid just so they can be raped/tortured/killed for little or no reason. This story thankfully adverts that. Obviously Gabriel has a learning curve ahead of him before he's fully able to comprehend what he can do, but I think he's starting to understand especially if Mrs. Yog-Sothoth seems to be willing to guide him.

Great work. Really good read.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

fardomonkey

I wholeheartedly agree, NinjaStar!  I'm fine with authors taking their stories in whatever direction they chose -it is their creation after all-, but it is always refreshing to see a story with a bit more complexity and character development mixed in.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GLKnight

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a long while. Finally found some free time to work on this and A Chance Encounter. So expect installments for both in the upcoming week.

GLKnight



"Hey, Melody? Could you do me a favor?"

She croaked questioningly into my shoulder without turning towards me whatsoever.

"I want you to focus on what your ideal self is like, okay? Like, "if you could have your dream body and profession" self."

She turned her head and pressed the left side of her face flat on my chest.

"Okay, but I don't know why-"

I could feel something click in me, as the sensation of something flowing through me came to the fore again. But this time, instead of feeling forced and like a firehose, it felt like water in a stream or river, far more comforting than what Birgit was forcing me to do.

Melody's breath came quick and ragged, suddenly panting as she began twitching and spasming slightly in my arms. I immediately thought of Sheena and her transformation, but never realized just how warm a body could get. I knew what was happening had to be her body going through so many days, weeks, months of exercise at one time. Every inch of her body collectively going through every exercise needed to shed her excess weight, practically pouring every ounce of sweat at one time. But despite the sound of the sweat on the pavement, or how moist her skin and her, her grip never let up. As I watched, I could see her outline tremor and collapse, tremor and collapse, tremor and collapse, until she looked positively thin to me. But I started to wonder: if she no longer weighed so much, why didn't some of her clothes... well, fall off?

Pushing those thoughts out of my head, I closed my eyes, and focused on guiding more into her to speed up her changes. That's when I heard a popping sound, and felt Melody's head slide further up my chest. And then another pop, and her head was near my shoulder. And then another as she slid further up, and I could feel the top of her head resting level with my chest near my shoulder. And I suddenly noticed that her gasping had turned to moans. Deep, passionate moans, moans of pure ecstasy. I guess whatever the process is, the bliss is a side effect? I don't know, all I knew was it was both intensely creepy and turning me on something fierce. I had to see if she was okay, so I opened my eyes.

Imagine my surprise when the greying blond hair I previously saw her with had turned a strong, vibrant red, and rested on golden tanned skin, as each layer of exposed flesh on her arms, shoulders and legs now held tightly corded muscle beneath her drastically altered clothes. Even just looking down her backside, you could see a small tree of definition  laying under her skin resting above a... Jesus Christ, Jess would be all over her if just for her ass alone! It was just... Well, no other way to describe it but "perfect"! The perfect perk, amazingly firm looking, and resting upon wide but not impossible hips, as her now thick thighs tapered to the well crafted calves above her maintained and pampered feet which lay in incredibly fashionable black stilettos.

I went to put my hands on her shoulders to get her off of me, but imagine my surprise when Melody forced me into a bear hug, and moaning loudly, begun rubbing herself up and down me! I began freaking and looked to my right to see if Jess could see me, so imagine my terror, when I saw that the window next to us was where we were sitting! I seized Melody's shoulders, and tried to force her off of me, but despite how much I pushed, I could feel her on me. I looked down to see why that was, and received another shock: her tits were so big! Like "definitely implants" big! I had to get her to stop! I didn't want Jess to think I was cheating on her!

"Melody! I need you to stop! We're right by Jess! I don't want her to get the wrong-"

As she lifted her face toward me, I could finally see what she did to herself there. All markings of stress and fatigue? Gone. All forms of low self esteem and time? Washed away. In its place was a mix of artificial and maintenance, strong makeup effects and plastic surgery hallmarks on her pillowy lips, sculpted nose, well defined jawline and high cheekbones. It was then that I realized what she had turned herself into: an Insta gram model, probably due to the many that her ex-husband Joey probably used to deride her for not being. All the trappings of age washed away into a visage of sculpted beauty, both inside and out.

Her brilliant hazel eyes were closed tight as she began rubbing against me with pure abandon, biting her inflated lip as she rocked herself to a powerful orgasm, holding me close as she locked into place and thrummed with pleasure. Her body jerked itself as the waves of bliss crashed along her shores, spasming and twitching as her breath shudder, as she finally came down.

"Mmmm," she purred. "Never felt that with... with..."

I looked at her quizzically, wondering if she forgot, or if it was something else.

"Uh, Joey?"

She looked up at me (surprisingly not that far, as apparently both her new natural height and her new shoes put her much closer to eye level than before), as her eyes fluttered seductively at me, a sly grin crawling across her lips.

"Don't know any "Joey", but for you, big man, I could be!"

I started balking at that point, realizing Jess was waiting for me at that point.

"M-My girlfriend's waiting for me in the restaurant, so-"

Melody's eyes lit up at the mention of "girlfriend".

"Oh! That's perfect! May I join you?"

"I don't think that would be-"

Before I could even respond fully, Melody had hold of my arm, and was leading me back to my table in the restaurant. As we made our way, the number of stares and wolf whistles Melody received was weird. I'm not sure if it was the fact that she was definitely model gorgeous now, flaunting her new features, or the fact that she was seemingly attached to me, or all three...

You know, it was probably all three, now that I think about it.

As we neared the table, Melody pushed me into a chair next to Jess, which spooked her a bit.

"Woah, dude! Come on! You know I like-"

With perfect grace, Melody slid into the space across from Jess.

"Looking at you like your meat. Uh, who are you?"

Melody stuck her hand out as she began turning on the charm.

"Melody Chalmers, aka Melody Charmer professionally! Pleasure to meet you!"

Jess looked at me, and seeing how embarrassed I was at this encounter, took her hand in kind.

"Jess Volkov, office assistant. He's Gabriel Kearney, comic store manager, occasional writer, big doofus."

"Hey!"

"Well, Gabriel's a wonderful gentleman, Jess," Melody continued. "He's very lucky to have a beautiful girl like you in his life!"

"Hey, he's very luck to have me in- Wait, what?"

I could only stare at the two of them, silently wishing for the food to get here already, regretting that I maybe shouldn't have said "girlfriend" before...

GreatJustice

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa; loved the last bit, loved this bit too. Good story all round and definitely with great potential.

Appreciate that you were trying to get something out and get a reaction, but I think I enjoy your stuff more when you relax and take it as it comes - I don't mind waiting longer for "the good bits" (whatever that may be) as long as the journey to get there is fun and the payoff feels more complete as a result. You've got a good style, make it better - don't make it into what you think the average forum goon would like to read.

GLKnight

I was meaning that the site refused to post the bit with Gabriel and the Union. There was actually supposed to be elements of the actual dynamic Gabriel was supposed to have with the Beings, and how his powers actually worked. But que cera, I'll have to add that in the next segment or two.

GreatJustice

Jeez, talk about projecting - oh dear. Sorry for making you read a lot of (admittedly quite complimentary) bollocks.

Jeremy Lightning

Really liked this last chapter, I really like how this guy will go out of his way to give the ladies what they want, and I really liked reading Melody's transformation. I can also understand Jess' reluctance to welcome Melody, after Melody's transformation, she became, pretty much a lot of people's vision of the perfect woman. I look forward to seeing how far this encounter goes. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

JerusalemTulip

I'm glad you took this story up again.  I don't understand why Melody doesn't remember her ex, but I'm guessing that the missing text might have given some clues toward this?  Not just her body desires but some unspoken psychic desire to be healed being granted?  Or she could have been making the story up all along? 

The note isn't there to read any longer, but I don't think the characterization in the story has suffered yet from whatever it was you couldn't include.  In a story with good characterization, the audience spends its time emphasizing with/hating/laughing at or just plain wondering about the characters; even after the book/show/film is over.  If other readers care enough to be asking themselves questions, I'm guessing that your characterization is fine.