⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#Author: [GLKnight] Another Birthday

Started by GLKnight, March 30, 2016, 09:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerusalemTulip

Keep telling the story you want to tell, you're doing a really great job at it.  The story is make believe, and when magic is involved, I don't see much of an obstacle to an adult woman growing taller.  In fact, if Jess is going to become strong enough to make her strength conspicuous to a 6'4" 300 lb man, one could argue that an expanded skeletal frame makes a lot of sense.

There seems to be a lot of foreshadowing of what Jess's challenges will be over the next twelve months.  I too am interested to see what Gabriel's will be.

The speed of these updates is amazing.  Did you already finish writing the story?  I wish I could give more karma at a time.

JerusalemTulip

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

iome60

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the shout out iome60. You're one of my favorite people on this forum.


you're very welcome, ninjastar: you're one of my three faved authors, ya know. and besides, it's the truth. I always missed your works, even when you shared a lot of them!

I too have a bit of a dislike for really huge giantesses, but that's not strong enough to vanquish my interest in this story: the strongest interest I have in this story, as in yours, ninjastar, it's in the relationship between the two main characters. the fetish is fun, and pleasurable, but only after I see that man and woman have a healthy, strong and committed relationship, with the strongest love and respect. and equity.
equity is paramount also, if not in physical or intellectual capabilities, surely in human dignity and respect, from whence it derives the individual decisional freedom that we all are entitled to, weak or strong.

that is why your stories, as this one by glknight, are meaningful to me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

iome60

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the shout out iome60. You're one of my favorite people on this forum.


you're very welcome, ninjastar: you're one of my three faved authors, ya know. and besides, it's the truth. I always missed your works, even when you shared a lot of them!

I too have a bit of a dislike for really huge giantesses, but that's not strong enough to vanquish my interest in this story: the strongest interest I have in this story, as in yours, ninjastar, it's in the relationship between the two main characters. the fetish is fun, and pleasurable, but only after I see that man and woman have a healthy, strong and committed relationship, with the strongest love and respect. and equity*.
equity* is paramount also, if not in physical or intellectual capabilities, surely in human dignity and respect, from whence it derives the individual decisional freedom that we all are entitled to, weak or strong.

that is why your stories, as this one by glknight, are meaningful to me.

**oh, I have made a mistake: I meant equality, both members of the relationship having the same moral weight, the same dignity...
am sorry for these silly mistakes, english is not my language, and at times it is hard for me. sorry again, willbe more careful in the future.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

Equity could still work, depending on context. It could mean they believe in fairness and justice. Or it could mean they have good value on all their assets, being responsible homeowners, which in this market would be an astonishing and admirable thing.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

GLKnight

A week had passed, and I still couldn't shake the feeling that "the Union" or whatever the Hell they were had been nothing but a weird hallucination. The get together was... nice. Simple, but nice. And since then, every day Jess would come over and ask me about lifting techniques, diet, what kind of place we should look for, all the usual stuff most couples do nowadays. And thanks to her placing the call, I had a full week to at least heal somewhat and prepare for the bombardment of questions from my co-workers down at the shop. Meaning that today was the day that I was going to go back to work.

I like my job. I really do. But time to work! Yaaaaayyyyy...

As is my usual routine, I'm up by 8, cleaned up and ready by 8:30, and out the door and headed the 4 blocks to my job as the assistant manager of Stark's Tower, the biggest independent "Entertainment store" in the city (which basically means it's a comic shop that if it was a D&D character multiclassed into other areas, and spread out over several large floors). If there's something geeky or niche you were looking for, dollars to doughnuts that we could get it. Except when we're closed, as it always is at 9 AM, which is when I always show up for work. But that gives me the perfect excuse to hit up Maddie's Diner across the street. You haven't lived until you try their cinnamon bun Belgian Waffles. Which, considering that gave me a reason to stop in after a week of being a swollen zombie. So I walked right in, and being assaulted by the smell of the greasy spoon, I knew my day was gonna be alright.

"Howdy, stranger! Where the hell have YOU been?"

I turned to face Maddie, and the look of surprise shot across her face. I've been a patron of her place for the last 5 years, so it's fair to see we're good acquaintances at least, which meant I knew her tell of concern when she pulled some hair from the side of her face behind her ear.

"Jesus wept, sweetie! What happened to YOU?"

"I got into an accident in my shower," I replied, putting my hands up defensively. "Got a concussion, and this temporary permanent makeup job in my facial region. No need to worry."

She rushed up and hugged me tightly. It's a shame she never had kids. I'm pretty sure that if she wasn't 58 years old, she would have no problems finding someone to start a family of her own with. The realization that I just had a somewhat weird thought struck me, but I ignored it, as she let me go and guided me to the counter.

"Well, since I was your first stop when you came back to life," she continued. "How about the house specialty, on me?"

"You don't have to go through that, Maddie. You know I can pay for my meal."

She started laughing and waved me off.

"Nonsense! Everyone deserves to be treated kindly every once in a while, that's what you always say, right?"

I smiled and nodded as Maddie put the pitcher of hot water and cup and bags of tea in front of me. Always feels weird when someone uses my own rhetoric on me.

"Yeah, alright. I'd really appreciate that, Maddie."

"Well, okay then! Your tea and some cinnamon bun waffles with two eggs and sausage coming right up!"

As I prepared a cup, I found my eyes drifting over Maddie keeping herself busy. 58 years old, almost solidly grey hair, some rather drastic lines across her face, but so full of life that I'm sure someone half her age would have trouble keeping up. It's not like she wasn't taking care of herself. As I watched her wiping down the tables, I could see her forearm coiled tightly. Could almost see a small little ball lift and relax with every motion of her arm. I started imagining what  her shoulders were like. Were they wiry like her arms? Or were they broader? I could almost swear as she put in more effort, that her back and shoulders were bunching up, making it seem like the back of her shirt was bulging somewhat, hiding something that didn't want to be. Almost as if I could see the shirt filling out in the back, like her back muscles were-

The sound of a bell forced me out of my thoughts, making me close my eyes and shake my head. I kept them closed for a second. until I heard the sound of some dishes being laid out in front of me.

"Alrighty, darling! Here's your 4 eggs, your double sausage order, and your 4 stack of waffles, as well as some hot icing to pour on it!"

I opened my eyes to look at the feast before me. I could feel my stomach both loving AND hating me before I even ate.

"Wow, Maddie. I didn't know you were doubling up on portions!"

She cocked her head to the side, and smiled.

"Blame Mike. He's the one that doubled up on your order!"

I looked at the order window window off to the side, and saw a skillet spatula pop out and start waving.

"Tell him thank you for me, will you?"

"Sure can, honey! Enjoy your food, okay?"

"I will, Maddie! I will!"

As Maddie walked away, I took the opportunity to steal a look at Maddie's back, see if my mind was playing tricks on me. When I noticed that it seemed her back was completely normal, I breathed a sight of relief,  took a sip of my tea, then began the task of getting my food in me. As I began on my order of sausage, I heard the door opening again, and turned to see if it was anyone I knew. It turned out to be someone I had never seen before. But all the same, they somehow seemed very familiar.

In the doorway stood a very imposing man in a black suit with a dark blue tie. At first glance I could tell he was taller than me by a few inches, and the guy was BIG, too. I mean BUILT. 90's comic hero built. Very short hair, sunglasses, everything about him screamed "I'm more important than you, and we both know it". He made his way to the counter and sat down. Before Maddie even got to him, he began talking.

"Black coffee. White toast."

Something about this guy was making me upset, but I knew giving him attention would make him feel important, so I just turned back to my food, and tried my best to ignore him. I got a couple bites in before I could feel someone just... staring at me.  So I turned back to look at the man, only to find him locked directly on me. The aura the guy was giving off was just pure, uncontrollable attempts at domination. I tried to keep eating, but the entire time, he just stared at me. Even when he got his toast and coffee, his gaze wasn't averted for anything. I didn't know if he had a vendetta against me, or if there was something specific that reminded him of something, immediately putting me on his shit list. But all of his attention was on me, and I didn't like it. Finally, I couldn't take it, and needed some privacy, so I climbed off my stool and briskly walked past him to the bathroom. As soon as I got past him, I could feel his eyes finally disappear, and I was able to start calming down as I rushed in.

Quickly turning on the sink, I ran my hands under the faucet, and proceeded to wipe my face down. If parts of my face weren't already black and blue and purple, I'm sure I'd be somewhat red from embarrassment and anger. So I splashed my face a couple more times, breathed deeply for a bit, and readied myself to ask that guy what his problem was. I steeled my nerves, and grabbed the handle of the door, counted to three, and bravely walked out. Whoever this guy was, I was going to confront him and resolve this matter.

Imagine my surprise when I found that he was no longer there.

"Well, that's... ONE way to handle things, I guess," I said to myself. I just counted my lucky stars that it had gone this route. I'm almost positive that I would've gotten my ass beat down. And I already lost once to a sink this month...

As I made my way back to my seat, I saw that there was a slip of paper next to my plate.

"Uh, Maddie?"

"Yes, Gabe?", she replied.

"Did that other guy leave a note by my order?"

"Yeah. Said it was something about an... opportunity?"

Something clicked in my head as I sat back down. Cautiously picking up the paper, I read what that other man had written down.

"Dear sir,

I know it may seem like I was seeking some troubling matters with you, but that was not the case.
At a glance, I could tell you were strong. I don't know the reason why you seem so injured,
but I can offer you the opportunity to not only improve yourself, but also help those you
know and love as well. If interested, please visit me at my workplace for a free consultation.
You seem like a reasonable man. You must know what the right choice is already.

- Patrick"

As I put the paper down,I noticed that underneath where it originally was lay a business card that read Primordial Health Center and Gym, with the address and phone number listed below. I thoroughly went over the card, and mulled over what he had written.

"So... that was Patrick, huh?", I thought to myself. Something seemed familiar about him, but I wasn't sure what, so I put my thoughts aside to focus on my meal and getting ready for work, which, after glancing at the clock near the bathrooms, read 9:23, giving me about twenty minutes before I had to be there, and 37 before the store opened. So I just let myself fall back into enjoying my meal and start my day, pushing Patrick out of my thoughts entirely.

NinjaStar

I'd imagine working in a comic/gaming store might seem like a sweet gig on the face of it, much like working in a brewery, but turning a hobby into work would definitely kill the enjoyment a bit. That and the body odor of the clientele.

This Patrick guy seems to know a bit too much for it to be coincidental. Something is afoot DUN DUN DUNNNN
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

Hmmm, I wonder if part of Gabe's gift is seeing the muscle, or possible muscle in every woman he meets? It's an interesting concept, maybe it's a power, that every woman he meets could tempt him away from his girlfriend because he likes muscle, and his test is not how will he deal with his girlfriend possibly growing bigger and stronger, but staying faithful to her with all the women seemingly becoming bigger and stronger, which just might be his ideal. Or maybe I'm reading too much in, either way, I'm enjoying what I read, and look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

bullen77

Cool story! It would be intersting if he shrink down to her old height and weight  :letsparty:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GLKnight

After finishing my meal (and tipping Maddie $15), I rushed over to Stark's Tower with 5 minutes to spare. As I stand in front of the entrance, I breathe deeply, wondering what everyone will say, and all the possible jokes and comments that I knew were coming.

"No way but forward..."

I pushed the door open and walked on through.

"...You're more pathetic than Peter Puppy, Mitch!"

I knew only one person would make a reference like that about someone.

"Hey, all I'm saying is that if we got some models cosplaying as some of the hottest ladies in comics, we'd more than TRIPLE our profits, Sheena!"

And that would be the person that constantly drew her ire.

"Alright, ALRIGHT! There's a hotel down the street for both you and Ms. Frost if you guys want some privacy! We've got more important matters on hand!"

And there's the man himself, Mr. Anthony Stark. Yeah, you'd think being named after one of the biggest superheroes in the world would be awesome. But it's like naming your kid Ringo well before the Beatles were a thing. But he wasn't, and Downey wasn't Iron Man yet, so the insults came flying until Tony got hit by an FBI car on the way home in broad daylight and sued for damages. Now he doesn't need a real job ever again. So he opened up Stark's Tower about a decade ago, and it just took off.

And for the record, no, he didn't want to name the place after Iron Man's pad in the comics. He's a Dark Tower fan, but someone already had a local business that shut down 4 years prior with that name, so he couldn't get it. Thus: Stark's Tower.

"Today is Game Day, people," Tony continued. "Many mini-tournaments are being held on most floors. Richie, Nicki ! I want you on floor two for Warhammer! Mark and Joseph, you're on floor three for the Pokemon League. Sheena, you and Mitch are on floor four for the MLG event. Everyone else, you're floaters, lightening everyone else's loads, got it?"

My co-workers all complied or just nodded their heads. I figured I might as well make a show of being there.

"ECHS-SCUSE MEH," I said in my best nerd voice. "I was told there might be some "COM-ECH BOO-UCKS"?"

The worry and relief of my compatriots in the Tower was palpable as they swarmed me. I was inundated with hugs and slaps on the back, questions about what happened and how they were glad I didn't die in a more ignoble manner.

"Well, well, well! Mr. Kearney! Just in time for a rush day... And looking like you got ran over by U.S. 1 on the way. Are you ready for the onslaught?"

"Marvel's Onslaught? No, no one really is. The customer onslaught, however, is what I'm here for, Tony."

Tony tapped his cane to my chest, and smiled proudly at me.

"That's what I wanted to hear! Gabe I want you on the floors, pursing and pushing some of our less marketed stuff, got me? We all know you're charming, and since the slip up, more handsome now! So do what you do, you got me? And that goes for ALL OF YOU!"

We all stood at attention, and collectively shouted "YES, SIR!", as Tony took stock of all 10 of us.

"Then what are you waiting for! Abed, flip the sign and let the world know we're ready! Autobots, ROLL OUT!"

With that, we quickly rushed to our assigned spots and started the day.

__________________________________________________________________

The day was more hectic than we mostly anticipated. By 5 PM, we had dealt with 4 nearly shoplifters, one case of harassment of a female customer, one fight nearly break up on the top floor from an overheated argument about whether the Avengers could beat the Justice League or not between to kids (and I mean actual kids, not someone who's older but still mentally a little brat), and one case of vandalism by a dude with poor sportsmanship in the Pokemon League when he poured an entire bottle of Mountain Dew in someone else's deck box. But it wasn't all bad. I was able to push some of the back issues, as well as convince someone to go whole hog on a line that lead straight to a few events as a way to rope them in to getting a subscription box, among all the regular sales I helped with. Felt great to get into the swing of things again.

At that point in time, Nicki had me restocking some of the shelves with some extra wares on the third floor. Mostly hard shell cases, card sleeves, deck books, and the like, I was keeping myself busy, thinking about whether I should look to see if some of Jess' orders had come in yet, when I suddenly felt like someone was standing behind me.

"Excuse me, I was told to talk to the guy stocking items up here?"

I turned to look at who wanted me, and was immediately dumbstruck. She was tall, even outside of the heels she wore. Her blond hair was up in a rather severe ponytail, magnificently maintained and unnaturally light. She was hot, in pretty much every sense of the word. She was toned, like many hours were spent sculpting her, both on her own and by others, and all the effort was easy to see in the way her jeans seemed to be painted on her and the fact that if she took a deep enough breath, the buttons on her shirt would probably give out all at once. She looked up at me, a smile that I can only describe as cruelly interested resting beneath her nose and sunglasses.

"Well, aren't you a rather... hmmm appetizing individual. I take it you're Gabriel?"

My heart was beating rather quickly in my chest. I have very little experience in dealing with anyone like this woman, so I had to focus and remember that I had Jess waiting for me after work.

"Ahhhh I'm sorry," I responded, holding my hand out. "Yeah, I'm Gabriel. And you would be...?"

As she took hold of my paw of a hand, I could feel just how strong her grip was, and was surprised when her smile got wider as her grip started to become somewhat painful, and that was saying something for a guy like me.

"I'm Birgit. Pleasure to meet you."

"Well, it's a pleasure to have been met!"

She started giggling at that, and eased up a little. That means my best line worked.

"I gotta say," she said as she let go of my hand. "You're not exactly what I thought you would be."

"And what did you think I would be?", I asked, continuing to put things away as she circled round to keep watching me.

"Well, for one, you're rather bruised. And two, a bit on the heavy side, but you can definitely show people how much of a... man you really are."

I immediately stopped putting things on the shelf, and turned to look at her.

"I'm not exactly sure where this is going, Miss Birgit, but I'm going to let you know that I do have a girlfriend-"

"Named Jessica, correct?"

My eyes narrowed as I looked her down. She raised her hand to hold my response, as she took off her sunglasses, letting me look her in the eye for the first time. Her eyes were light blue, like crystal.

"Listen, I'm here on behalf of an, I guess you could say, interested party."

My sight began to swim.

"...the Union?", I asked her, but she laughed it off.

"Ha! No, no, not the Union! Someone else. Someone who can give you... more than you could ever imagine."

I had to get away from her. Something was really screwy with this, and I wanted no part of it.

"No! No games! I want none of this crap! I hit my head, and the Union, you, and everything else that has happened was nothing but one big-"

"Hallucination," she said as she grabbed my shoulder, and I suddenly stopped where I was.

"What-? HOW-"

"You don't understand," she chided, as her fingers danced on my shoulder while she walked around me. "You. Are. A. Mortal. With ALLLLLL this strength, and yet you don't use it. Why must power go to one who won't use it like it should be used?"

My heart was hammering in my chest as she ran her fingers across my body, completely unable to move as she crawled closer to me.

"I- I'm only a big guy! I can lift stuff, and that's about it..."

She took on a mock look of shock, her face looking like it's just some form of foreplay.

"Oh MY! Strong, modest, tall? You are a goody-two-shoes through and through, aren't you? But tell me, Gabriel, haven't you noticed something... different since the accident?"

I gulped as she leaned in close, enough so that I could feel her breath on my neck.

"D-different? N-n-no, nothing's different. Why do you ask?"

"Think back to when you were in your room, all alone with Jess. When you told her about your... weight set?"

I lifted my head as she ran the fingers of her left hand through my hair as her right began rubbing my shoulder.

"Or earlier today," she whispered in my ear, before gently kissing me. "When you were watching that spinster, Maddie?"

The memory of Maddie cleaning the tables, and the sudden image of her shirt growing tighter, as she was somehow swelling up came rushing back to me, this time with greater clarity as I figured out what was happening to her tore through my mind's eye: for as her shirt grew tighter, I could see definition and detail, as sure as day, of each section of the muscles of her back bubble and firm, her cotton shirt slowly becoming tight enough to highlight the growing shelves of flesh and sinew in growing striation. An amassing network of strength and vitality spreading out along her spine and to her shoulders, a wave of power beginning to rise and remake her before I was drawn away.

"Wuh- Why do you know about that?"

She slid her hand over my shoulder, and leaned in, filling my vision with nothing but her eyes.

"Because I want you to give me that power you have. Willingly, of course, because that's how this sort of thing goes. But I want it all the same, because we both know that if there's someone like me that wants it, then surely that means there's more out there. And I want to make sure I get it first."

"And... and what power would that be?", I asked.

She grabbed my hair, and forcefully began kissing me, her tongue darting in and dancing alongside mine before falling back.

"The power to make women MORE."

phil123

"The power to make women MORE."

Let the games (growth) begin

Jeremy Lightning

Hmm, another interesting development, so he does have the power to bring out the muscle and power in women, and his test is who to give it to? Or is his test using that power on Jess more than on any other woman? I wonder then, what Jess' test is going to be? I wonder if I'm close to the questions I should be asking at all? Anyway, it is a very, very cool read, a very interesting story line that I look forward to more. Birgit btw, is an awesome specimen, and seems to be a conduit of the Gods or something of the sort, I like what I saw of her description, and if she grows stronger than she already seems to be, then that would be a pure pleasure to see! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

JerusalemTulip

Thanks for the continuing updates.  I wonder if Birgit is telling Gabriel the whole truth.  Can he control how much "more" he makes a woman?  Is it just her muscles?  Can he do it for every woman?  Can he take the gift back?  Can he actually make them grow, or does he enhance potentialities?  A lot of possibilities. 

iome60

the plot deepens, as the interest in it does: very good work!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Madgab14

Wow!! The story is agonizingly slow but not in a bad way. The slow build is brilliant!

GLKnight

I felt like I had no power. Like this woman, Birgit, was doing something to me beyond what I could see or feel. Like there was some... greater force at work beyond my ken. I had to get away from her, before she made me do something I would sorely regret.

"Oh! The look in your eyes right now," she teased. "You're not exactly liking what's happening now, little boy? "No! Please! I've got a girlfriend! I love her with all my heart and soooooouuuuullll!" Ha! She isn't here now, is she? But I am, big man! I am! A hot, sexy and powerful amazon, looking for a Hill Giant with a great.. "power"."

Her right hand reached out to the side, and she snapped her fingers three times.

"Oh, Ms. Frost? Can you help us with something?"

She grabbed my face, forcing me to look past her extended arm as Sheena came into view. She is a short woman, nearly as short as Jess, but heavier than her by a good 40 lbs., although not from a lack of trying. Her auburn hair hung loosely, framing her oval shaped face, lined up perfectly with the wide rimmed glasses she always wore to highlight her hazel eyes. as it ran just below her shoulders. Her pale skin complimented the dark blue shirt she wore, as well as the red yoga pants and sneakers she wore to work today, planning to hit the gym after her shift.

"Yes, ma'am," Sheena asked. "You need help finding something?"

Birgit smiled evilly as she looked straight at me.

"Sheena, you are a lovely lady. But I could see you are... "unsatisfied" with your appearance. Tell me, what is the one part of your body you've always had trouble with? And be completely honest. You can't lie to me, darling."

Sheena seemed to jerk violently before righting herself, her eyes emotionless and wide, standing unnaturally still.

"My legs, Madame. All of my effort, and my lower half stubbornly refuses to change."

Birgit chuckled as she bit her lip sensually, trying to tease me further, as I could suddenly sense a growing pressure in the room.

"SHEENA, YOU STAY HERE WITH ME AND GABRIEL," Birgit commanded. "EVERYONE ELSE IS TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THIS FLOOR, AND IGNORE ANY SOUNDS THAT YOU WILL HEAR COMING FROM THIS PLACE NOW!"

The area suddenly went silent as we heard everyone else on the floor shuffle out, waiting for all elevators and doors to close before Birgit continued.

"Well, Gabriel, now's your chance. I'm almost positive you wanted to wait until you could use this gift the Matriarch gave you-"

"Um, no. Not really."

Her  left hand slid down my face, and she suddenly began squeezing my throat before I could say another word.

"Don't interrupt your betters, sweetheart. As I was saying, you wanted to use the Matriarch's gift at home, but why wait when you've got a willing subject right here and now?"

The sudden realization of what she wanted me to do to Sheena flew to my mind.

"N-NO! Even if I DID have a "gift" like you said, I wouldn't do anything to ANYONE without their consent!"

Birgit snapped her fingers again at Sheena.

"You can do whatever you want to me with my consent, Gabriel," Sheena said robotically.

"See, that wasn't so hard," Birgit commented. "Now, you heard the lady's problems, Mr. Kearney. Make her problems vanish by giving her MORE!"

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to will it, but the only thing I could feel was Birgit's hand around my throat.

"I... I don't know how! I'm sorry!"

I could hear Birgit clicking her tongue, as she let go of the grip around my throat, and grabbed my shoulder.

"Looks to me like you need to be... guided, Gabriel. Like a young boy in the thrall of a powerful, mature woman. Allow me."

I could feel her turning my body forcefully towards where I was facing, as she stood close behind me, not letting me go for a second.

"Hmm, first you need to look at her, honey. Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes to look at Sheena, as Birgit placed her chin on my shoulder, whispering into my ear.

"Now, take a look at Ms. Frost's legs."

I looked down at her legs as I could feel Birgit's warm breath on my neck below my ear.

"Now, I want you to imagine Sheena's legs slimming down. Every ounce of resistance vanishing as her pale legs shrink and tone."

As the image was forced into my mind, I could feel this intense pressure from the back of my skull. I heard Sheena moaning as her knees buckled slightly, her hips and thighs twitching and quivering sporadically. As second by second went by, slowly, surely, I could notice it. A drop of sweat was running down her right shin, followed closely by the same on her left. Soon, more and more sweat was sliding down, a regular cascade of absolute exertion and effort, pain to achieve what she wanted clearly heard with every gasp and groan. Her pants were growing damper the more I stared at her legs, imagining them changing, becoming slimmer, a new, more powerful grace slowly replacing the previous excess. Then suddenly, her legs violently trembled, and I could immediately see what happened: her thighs and calves quickly contracted, and immediately relaxed, locked into slimmer, more toned shape. She couldn't stop tremoring, hunched over and almost ready to collapse. Her feet lifted and fell, almost like if she was caught mid-gait while running. I felt the pressure in my head recede as she began relaxing again.

"So, Ms. Frost," Birgit interrupted. "How do you feel?"

Sheena was bowed before us, her hair a curtain blocking her face from our sight.

"F- Feels..."

I looked at Sheena, bent over and clearly exhausted, her lungs machine-like in their attempt to feed her blood with fresh oxygen.

"Feels what, Ms. Frost," Birgit asked, looking for a response to her temptation. Which she got as Sheena suddenly stood up, her glasses crooked before her wide eyes, fully showing off her dilated pupils.

"GOOD! MORE! WANT MORE!"

I could feel Birgit's hand kneading into my chest and stomach as she began nibbling my ear.

"MMMM you heard what she WANTS, Gabriel! Give her MORE! Make her legs MORE than she ever wanted! MAKE THEM BIGGER!"

Suddenly, the pressure resumed, this time almost completely unbidden. Sheena's head whipped back as she fell into the shelves on the wall behind, her voiced a litany of moans and grunts, as she raised up on her toes repeatedly. I stared down at her feet just watching her do toe raises, when I suddenly saw what was happening: with each lift, her calf muscles slowly inflated and defined, speeding through the amount of time it would take for them to strain and be fed, rest and grow. Each flex, they filled and firmed, the flesh growing more taut as they filled with power and size, accompanied with the sounds of her growls and withheld screams. Sweat pouring down her lower legs until they quickly became voluminous, almost protean in attribute. Growing unnaturally larger and larger until she no longer needed to flex to show how much meat went into each fiber, almost monstrous in appearance.

My attention shifted when Sheena's hands slapped down onto her knees, knuckles white as she was grabbing her slowly widening knees. I suddenly realized her pants were soaked, as the smell of her sweat wafted to me. Sweat and something else I didn't expect.

"M-MORE! MOOOORRRREEEE!", she screamed, almost begging me to force more power into her, aroused beyond measure at what I was doing to her.

When I brought my full attention to her thighs, she practically cried out, a huge smile plastered on her face as she began squatting up and down. Her thighs blasting beyond what I had previously made them, her yoga pants began to fill and tighten as her muscles began to swell and test their confines. Her right hand shot to her crotch as she began to probe and please herself, her fingers mauling her maidenhood as left began to rub her left hip. So lost in the feeling of her body growing, she couldn't feel herself pushing away from the shelf, her ass firm and shaping itself larger and thicker, making her cleft more apparent against the mere modesty that was losing its battle against her growing form. Her legs pulsed and locked, stretching and bulging her lower half wider and more massive. A crack could be heard as her hips some shuddered, and with a explosive display, shot wider, allowing them to hold more mass.

A sudden tearing sound broke over her orgasmic revelry of her slowly building frame when with a mighty show of focus, Sheena tore off her pants, taking with them the panties that had long since given up, showing off her now enormously muscular thighs, tear dropped and thrumming with previously unfelt power as she plunged her fingers deep into her moist mound. The sudden display of pleasure I saw before me shocked me back into my own self, as I realized that somewhere between Sheena losing herself to the sensation and now, Birgit had let me go. I turned to see why,  only to see her on her back, caught up in her own self-inflicted bliss, screaming in euphoric agony in time with Sheena's personal assault, nearly perfectly mirroring her expressions. I quickly realized that this was my chance, and I wasn't going to let it go by me.

As both ladies filled my senses with their presence and satisfaction, I ran for all I was worth. Tony saw me rushing out the stairwell, but I didn't even care to answer his questions as I ran out the door. I just put everything of myself into my legs and feet, and didn't let anything distract me. Other people, cars, animals, I didn't care. I had to get home to safety and try and talk to Jess. The pressure in my chest slowly drowned out the pressure in my head as I crashed through my apartment door, and slamming and locking it tightly (with some moved furniture for good measure), I bolted for my room, and jumped on my bed. I was shaking like a leaf for a good couple of minutes just letting myself calm down before even thinking about messaging her.

As I fished my phone out of my pocket, praying to whatever gods would hear me in thanks I didn't lose it on the way, I brought up Jess' number to shoot her a message, quickly typing that I had something important to tell her. I had to talk to someone, and she was the only one in all of existence I could trust with what just happened. I had to tell her about Birgit and-

The sound of the Sega Genesis logo screen blared from my phone, letting me know I had just gotten a text. I checked to see who it was from.

JESS: Hey, klutz! I miss you! Gonna come over, okay?

My thumb hovered over what I had written, painfully mulling over whether I should send it or not. My thumb drifted over to the backspace arrow, quickly deleting my concern, and I began typing a new message.

Sure. Just got home from work. See you for dinner?

I sent it, wondering if I had done the right thing. My mind drifted back to Birgit and Sheena, and the scene that I had witnessed. But I had no time to ruminate on the matter, as Jess quickly replied.

JESS: Sure! Let's go out for Korean tonight! Got some GREAT news! See you at 7.

I looked at the time on my phone, and saw it was only a little after 6. about 45 minutes since I first saw Birgit. The sudden thought that it only took a few minutes for all of that to happen freaked me the fuck out, and I knew being around Jess could make things feel normal again.

Alright. See you in an hour.

A quick smiley emoji was the only response I got after that. So I turned off my phone, and let myself cry on the bed, as I realized just how much control I had in my life slowly sank in.