⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fake breast vs Pecs vs Natural breast

Started by RobMash, March 28, 2016, 12:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

PHOTO 1,2,3
Chubby models very big natural breast
VS
Models with small natural breast
VS
Models with big fake breast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


PHOTO 4,5
Normal breast
VS
Very big fake breast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PHOTO 6,7
Less beautiful but big breast
VS
Beautiful face but small breast

PHOTO 6

PHOTO 7

PHOTO 8,9
Small breast
VS
Big fake breast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PHOTO 10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PHOTO 11,12



I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


NinjaStar

I like big tits, but only if they're natural. This precludes most implants any FBB can get. There are exceptions, but I'll take massive pec development any day over silly-cone or bags of seawater. On normal women, I'm more of an assman anyway. Those giant freak implants in photo 10 are horrible looking. Every big bust model has ugly, misshapen tits. Aesthetics beats sheer size in that regard Anything larger than a handful is a waste anyway. Besides tits are meant to be soft, not hard as rocks.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

asapferg

There an old saying, "More than a Handful is a waste." :what:

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like big tits, but only if they're natural. This precludes most implants any FBB can get. There are exceptions, but I'll take massive pec development any day over silly-cone or bags of seawater. On normal women, I'm more of an assman anyway. Those giant freak implants in photo 10 are horrible looking. Every big bust model has ugly, misshapen tits. Aesthetics beats sheer size in that regard Anything larger than a handful is a waste anyway. Besides tits are meant to be soft, not hard as rocks.


I'll take pecs every time over breasts. Well said NinjaStar. I agree with everything you said.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There an old saying, "More than a Handful is a waste." :what:


Of course, that does NOT apply to female muscle!  ;)

Makes sense it is an old saying. Obviously well before there were any female bodybuilders!

wandering_flames

I love big breast. I prefer naturals over fake, but I still like fakes too. I'm not into flat chest, pecs at all.

Liesbeth


ilovebigmuscles

I think fake boobs look great on normal women. I love it when hotties decide to upgrade their cans.

On muscle women I feel the opposite. I don't want to see any silicone coming anywhere near their rock hard pecs.

1dave100

I prefer larger breasts too.  Even if they have to implant them after burning the originals off in the gym

alison brundage

Artificial implanted anything has no place in bodybuilding...
ALISON

bkrugby

Big breasts on a chubby girl is hot.

Fake breasts on a bodybuilder looks....eh.

I'd like to think if I were with a bodybuilder girl I'd be more into her body as a whole than just one part.  Personally, I'd much likeilier check out a Dena Westerfield type than a .... damn, the one that everyone posts videos of on youtube, can't remember, Aleesha Young.

alison brundage

Very interesting the responses !   

To cover a body part that is being judged with bag of silicone a/o water makes no sense to me.
I fully understand how a gal feels when she has lost so much body fat that her breasts no longer exist. That said, it is the price you pay being a lady in this sport !  It is all the more reason to apply yourself to bench press and cross-overs more vigorously. I mean a well developed chest such as that of Paula Suzuki's would look pretty damn silly with a balloon of silicone perched on top of it.     

linbabapro


illestmuscle

I prefer breast over no breast. Fake or real it's better than pecs. I prefer real over fake, but I prefer huge fakes over normal size real.

Jonesfan

I'm stuck in the middle. I will forever be a fan of Yvette Bova, Aleesha Young, their chests and anything they chose to do, but Virginia Sanchez's chest is an absolute work of beauty as well. Could just be contextually an aesthetic choice between the women for myself.