LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

your favourite ITALIAN female bodybuilder

Started by zxcv, July 10, 2008, 05:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zxcv


my knowledge is somehow limited but .... they deserve a poll...



arcore23

Mavi Gioia una spanna sopra tutte le altre, sia per fisico che per bellezza.

khuddle

From what I've seen, Lorena Cozza is smokin' hot

Gimmy

Mavi Gioia is incredibly beautiful, Giusy Caputo and Monia Gioiosa has a lot of good muscles

andreailc

Carla Cabau e Silvia Matta.

Plz, join Giovanna Rosa!

zxcv

to me it would be a duel between Lora B. and Lorena C.

BTW : Giovanna Rosa added to the poll as requested ;)

elgat

Despite nationality, my knowledge of the subject is not so good but I'd  say that the best are Mavi Gioia and Silvia Matta (wit the first maybe ore than the latter).

mumak

I vote for Giovanna Rosa, outstanding physique, by far the most impressive body I have seen in Figure or Fitness...

Sorry about my English

iohohpp

Monia Gioiosa  ;D
http://© Saradas / and find Italian Muscle Clips
But I've voted for Viviana Violante. Nice woman.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login