Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Miesha Tate vs Holly Holm

Started by Old Surehand, March 06, 2016, 07:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

Here's a copy of last night's fight between Miesha and Holly Holm. Not the greatest copy, but watchable. If anyone wants to share a better copy, please do. It will be appreciated.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

outsider

Miesha got bigger, didn't she? I mean, she seems stronger, more muscular...