⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sheila Bleck

Started by sierracoach, March 04, 2016, 08:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sierracoach

I gather she's moved "back home" to Oregon? I thought I read somewhere that at one time she was engaged to a Swede; did they break up?


camy3

 i believe she is married now, in fact sherry is also

charliepanayi

She's still training. I'm not 100% on this, but I think her husband passed away sadly.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

gordonlloyd

She wasn't married -- although she may have been engaged to a motorcycle star who unexpectedly died of a heart attack I think. She is currently trying to piece her life back together after a terrible tragedy like this was.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

25/8

Things are looking better for her.  She is still dealing with the loss of her fiance, but she is planning on moving back to Tampa sometime this year.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login