LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Linda Steele

Started by delox, March 04, 2016, 03:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke69

I actually think she looks better with a top on than fully topless.  Those implants are so big they need a bit of covering up.  Im all for bottomless and would love to see some nipples and would love to see the jewels she is hiding under her bikini bottom

Duke69

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I commented on this beautiful woman a couple of months ago. But... the more I saw her pictures I realized something. Me, a longtime lover of busty women, realized... Linda Steele is really too busty. Seriously. She has a great figure, a great physique, but her breasts are actually way our of proportion to her figure. Her breasts overwhelms her  natural assets. Those assets being: her face, her hair, her shoulders, her legs, her curves, etc., etc., etc.

Not trying to be mean, just my opinion. I only wish this lady well.

I do agree that a set of smaller implants would suit her better and give her a more even hourglass shape. However, if they were more proportional she'd be seen as just another extremely fit, sexy milf. Based on her pictures, she seems to like the attention and it's probably why she went with her current size. I personally love her at any size because she's simply gorgeous, but I hope she doesn't go any bigger because she'd be entering freak territory.

I agree with BigEasy, she is gorgeous and I hope she doesn't go any bigger.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mark2000

Yes i agree with you guys, on taking another look, her boobs distract you from her muscular body.
She just turns into looking like another Porn Star rather than the hard bodied goddess she should be. 

manayunk770

Latest Twitter...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

BigGirlzRSexy

What a fantastically SEXY woman. She has a body that dreams are made of.   :wow:

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login