LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Linda Steele

Started by delox, March 04, 2016, 03:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Mark2000

Stunning body. Thank you for posting :cool2:

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

Though Ms. Steele has chosen to go with the oversize implants, I am fully impressed with how she must train.
Just look at her sculpted shoulders, arms, legs, glutes, erotic neck, and overall presentation. Beautiful! :-*



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orischuk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

I commented on this beautiful woman a couple of months ago. But... the more I saw her pictures I realized something. Me, a longtime lover of busty women, realized... Linda Steele is really too busty. Seriously. She has a great figure, a great physique, but her breasts are actually way our of proportion to her figure. Her breasts overwhelms her  natural assets. Those assets being: her face, her hair, her shoulders, her legs, her curves, etc., etc., etc.

Not trying to be mean, just my opinion. I only wish this lady well.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

big easy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I commented on this beautiful woman a couple of months ago. But... the more I saw her pictures I realized something. Me, a longtime lover of busty women, realized... Linda Steele is really too busty. Seriously. She has a great figure, a great physique, but her breasts are actually way our of proportion to her figure. Her breasts overwhelms her  natural assets. Those assets being: her face, her hair, her shoulders, her legs, her curves, etc., etc., etc.

Not trying to be mean, just my opinion. I only wish this lady well.

I do agree that a set of smaller implants would suit her better and give her a more even hourglass shape. However, if they were more proportional she'd be seen as just another extremely fit, sexy milf. Based on her pictures, she seems to like the attention and it's probably why she went with her current size. I personally love her at any size because she's simply gorgeous, but I hope she doesn't go any bigger because she'd be entering freak territory.