Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lat pulldown reverse grip

Started by RobMash, March 04, 2016, 12:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Liesbeth

Use this with medium weight.  Works great on lower back and arms are burning too

Liesbeth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Use this with medium weight.  Works great on lower back and arms are burning too
Use 30 Kg at this excersise