Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581857 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 08:20:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Jeremy Wilson] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [Jeremy Wilson] Stories~collected  (Read 114851 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
★Memorable Author: [Jeremy Wilson] Stories~collected 2009-11
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2009, 06:25:43 am »
*Now doing commissions! Yes, have you ever wanted to have your fantasies written down but never found the time or had the artistic talent to make it come alive on paper. If you have ideas that you would like to see transformed into a story by yours truly, email them to shaneomacfan3@yahoo.com with the subject heading Commission request in it and then we can negotiate a reasonable price for your personalized story written by yours truly. *

Dream or Reality?
by J Wilson

Two weeks ago

“Kids don’t go to far, I need to get the keys to the car yet.”  I heard a sweet, lilting voice call from next door. It came from the new neighbor, a single mother by the name of Joyce Millen, who had 2 boys named Jake and Teddy. She was certainly very small, I mean she and her 9 year old boy Teddy stood eye to eye, so I had to guess her height at 4’8 at the most. She was beautiful, curly blond hair going down to her shoulders. Her lips were thick, bright ruby red, and her smile could light up the neighborhood on a dark night. And her breasts were just spectacular, no they weren't huge by any means, but what they did do was complement her thin frame by sticking out with a perky flair, causing the sleeveless sweater vest she was wearing to bulge very nicely out front. They reminded me very much of the spectacular boobs on the red-headed secretary played by Christina Hendricks on the TV show Mad Men. Actually a more accurate description, based on her height, hair and overall body, I would think that she looks a lot like a younger, 35 year old Dolly Parton.

My attention were drawn to the kids, Jake and Teddy were playing catch, but they weren't using what you would think was a standard ball, no, they were tossing around what appeared to be a very big stone, about the size of a bowling ball, but probably weighed even more. They were lobbing it back and forth like it couldn't have weighed more than a volleyball though. I waved at them tried to get them to pass it to me so I could test that theory. Teddy threw the stone ball with one hand and I tried to catch it, but it was much too heavy and hard, it hit my stomach and barreled me over. Man, I couldn't believe it, I could barely lift the round stone off the ground, I severely underestimated its weight, it must have been at least 40 pounds. I rolled it off of my body to see Teddy and Jake run over with concerned looks on their faces. Jake held his hand out to help me up, I grasped it, and without any hesitation or a moments notice, my body rose off the ground as he pulled with seeming little force or thought from him.

Did I mention that I happen to weigh just over 300 pounds? Well, that weight seemed to be in consequential to the average looking 11 year old that stood before me.

"My, you are sure strong for a couple of kids, aren't you?"   

"For kids, huh? Should we show him, Teddy?"

"Yeah, let's do it Jake."

With that, Jake pulled me into his body with that one hand and proceeded to overhead press my 300 pounds with seeming ease, I couldn't believe it, this kid, who looked to weigh less than 100 pounds at 5'1 was pressing me above his head like nothing. Then he set me down, but I was soon off the ground again when his little brother, all 4'8 and 80 pounds of him, put his head between my legs and lifted me up on his shoulders, he started carrying me around like I was a stuffed animal to him. He too set me down, but looked like he had energy left to spare.

"Still don't believe that kid's can be stronger than grown men, check this out." Jake nodded over to their mother's SUV that they had and Teddy smiled and nodded back.

"Ready Teddy, on three, 1, 2, 3!" With that I witnessed an incredible feat, these two pre-teen boys lifted the wheels of the SUV off the ground and held it there for a couple seconds. The strength needed to do that had to be superhuman, but it showed on their faces that they were using almost all their power to do it, the strain was quite evident.

Just then a loud yell came from the front door of their house.

"Boys you put that truck down, now! I've told you time and again not to use your strength in public, especially with someone we know can't handle the truth. I'm terribly sorry Mr. Wilson, I hope my boys haven't hurt you in any way, sometimes they just don't know their own strength."

"It's completely okay, Ms. Millen, Jake and Teddy didn't hurt me in the least, they just surprised me, I didn't think it was possible for boys this young to be this strong!"

"Well, let's just say that where we're from, it runs in the family, everyone in my family has been as strong as Jake and Teddy and even stronger, has been since the late 18th century. I guess it has something to do with the genetics of my 7th great grandfather Silas Millen."

"Wait! I heard of that name before, but I always thought he was a myth,  a 90 year old man that could arm-wrestle 3 fully grown, rough and tough sailors at the same time while drinking a bottle of Whiskey with the other hand does sound like a fantastical tale."

"Well, I'm here to tell you, they're all true, Silas Millen lived to be 145 years old, but of course this was before ages were recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records, he was strong till the day he died."

"If he was so strong, exactly how did he die, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Silas was trampled by a pack of rogue elephants while working for the circus as the strong man, he tried to hold them back, but there were just too many coming at him, he lived a couple days after that, even though most of his bones were broken and his lungs were punctured, the doctors gave him 6 hours right after the accident, he didn't expire until 3 days later."

"My God, could he have overpowered one of those elephants?"

"Oh yes, he could have overpowered 2 at the same time, but 5 elephants was just too much for him. Silas was around until about 1923, so I got to see him for a little while before he died."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, if you were alive back then, you'd have to be at least..."

"Last year I celebrated my 87th birthday."

"No, that's impossible, you don't look any older than 30 to me, and your figure is just fabulous."

"Thank you dear, but yes, I was born in 1921, it seems that with our genes, we age 1/4 as fast as normal human beings, and of course our strength makes us resistant to any disease that can be found in the World today. My own mother is still alive at 104 and her mother is also alive at 123, but because they don't look near as old as they are, no one from the Guinness book has been by to pay them a visit because of it. But that's okay with us, we don't want our abnormal health to be broadcast around the World, in fact, showing you was a mistake in its own right."

"Ummm, don't worry about that, I can keep a secret, and to tell you the truth, the fact that you're so strong is awesome to me, I was hoping that maybe you can show me more of your strength. I have always been a devotee of women weightlifters and bodybuilder, and that led to my fascination with strength. Have you heard of the website, Diana the Valkyrie?"

"Well, no, I am sorry, I really haven't, what is it?"

"Wow, most of the women I come across have heard of it, at least, anyway, its a great site containing hundreds and hundreds of stories revolving around muscular, powerful women, pictures and videos of the same, its been around for a long time, I first found it in 1996 and it has been a constant source of entertainment in my life. I began writing stories for it in 2002, and now I have over 50 stories there, under my real name. All my fantasies dealing with the female gender can be found and read there."

"So you would be interested in a woman without any muscles, but could still be 10x stronger than you?"

"All I'm saying is from what I've seen and heard, you could be the most perfect example of my dream woman, see, you are a beautiful and sexy lady, and that means a lot to me, but combine your obvious beauty with the fact that you're stronger than any man, and could probably lift me like I weigh nothing to you, despite the fact I weigh 210 pounds more than you do. I just would like to know, are you doing anything tonight?"

"Jeremy, I am now. Kids! Will you put down Mr. Wilson's car, he didn't give you permission to do that. Sorry again, Jeremy, what time should I pick you up?"

"Pick me up, but we live right next to each other....Oh, I gotcha, 8:30 is good with me, Joyce, I can't wait for tonight."

Joyce pulled her two boys along by their collars and lifted them into the SUV, pulling away to go to the grocery story, but she was looking at me the whole way, smiling so brightly that it almost blinded me. I smiled back, waving like a fool.

Later that night...

There was a knocking on my door, I smoothed my hair as I looked into the mirror, smiling, making sure my teeth were as white as I could get them. I opened the door to find the most beautiful, radiant, gorgeous woman I had ever seen up close in my life. Her smile outshined mine by a factor of a thousand. She was wearing a sleeveless red top, with a flowery white skirt, and white tennis shoes, I guess I wasn't expecting her to really dress up, but she still looked great in whatever she wore.

"Joyce, you look wonderful, I can't believe I'm going out with you, there's gotta be guys 10 times better looking than me in this city."

"Jeremy, you're so sweet, and that's one of the reasons I've decided to take you out, sure there may be better looking guys, though not that many, I think you're pretty handsome, so don't sell yourself short. Anyway, those guys who are better looking are usually total jerks who only want me as arm candy while they scope out other chicks. You wanted to be with me, and I want to be with you too."

I hold out my arm to her and ask, "Well, shall we go, my lady?" 

"It would my pleasure, my gentleman, so where do you want to go?"

"Well, I thought we could walk to the park and sit and chat for a while, maybe watch the stars, then whatever you'd like to do, my dear."

"That sounds downright romantic, I'd love to."

So we walked the 2 miles holding hands, making small talk, when we came to the park, I put my jacket down for her to sit on, she smiled shyly and sat down. I sat down next to her looked her full in the eyes and asked her about herself.

"Well, as you probably know, the Millen family has lived in Sturgeon Bay for generation after generation, I decided to move to Two Rivers for a little change of scenery. I grew up on the farm my family owned, and like all the other family members, I worked hard, which increased my strength dramatically. While all members of my family were predisposed to be strong already, there was something special in me that multiplied my strength incredibly. By the time I was 9 years old, I was having wrestling matches with my 15 and 17 year old brothers, and I left them in the dust, at 10 I could take on both of them at the same time and pin one while I made the other submit."

"Wow, that's incredible, how big were they, and how big were you at the time?"

"Well, they were both real big, at 16 the younger brother was 6'2 and 225 at least, and the bigger one was 6'3 255, it was really humiliating to them because I was only 4'5 and weighed only 85 pounds. They were lucky only family members saw these matches, or there'd be people coming from miles around to see this little farmgirl throwing around two fully grown farm boys like stuffed animals. It wasn't long after my 11th birthday that I lifted my first car."

"Wow, all by yourself? Jake and Teddy are both bigger than you and it took all the power in their body to hold your truck off the ground for a few seconds!"

"I know, and I'm sort of glad, if I was weaker than those two, not only would I be in for a lot of trouble, but the whole city would be, those two would be running wild, destroying things with their strength. Luckily I taught them to respect their mother's strength, though I have to keep reminding them once and a while."

"What do you do to keep them in line? How do you know they're not tearing your house up as we speak?"

"Well, I try not to be violent towards them, but I do put it in their minds what I could do if I was ticked off by them. One time I challenged both of them to arm-wrestle me, I told them both their arms against my one arm, I knew they didn't have a chance, but to prove my point to them, I took all of my fingers out of their hands except my pinky, and I still slammed them down to the table with just that one pinky. They were immediately humbled, knowing their combined strength was useless against even my weakest body part. I would give them little shows here and there if I felt they were becoming a little too unruly for their own good. I put a steel slab of metal out before them, and asked them if they could bend it, or break it for me. It weighed 50 pounds and was solid through out."

"My goodness, what happened?" I asked totally enthralled with her tales of her incredible strength.

"They tried their hardest, but they couldn't even put a little dent into that block, I smirked as I took it from them, I asked them, 'What's the matter, is this block too tough for you?' I held it in my hands and without even a grunt or sign of effort, I broke it in two before their eyes. I put down one half while the other half I started rolling in my hands like it was nothing more than clay to me, I pounded it flat and started tossing it in the air like it was pizza dough. I tore this piece in half again, then rolled both halves into a ball, again, I kept pressing the ball until it was down to the size of a pea. I gave it back to them and told them to try and get it down even further. Together they couldn't do a thing. I smirked again as I took it back from them, I put it in between my finger and thumb and squished it out of existence."

"Holy crap! I mean I thought you were strong, but that level of strength is beyond even my imagination. What are you, someone from Paul Smith's universe?"

"Oh, that reminds me, I did check out a couple of your stories, Jeremy, I am pretty impressed by your stuff, which brings me to what I did to that other half of the block of steel."

"Oh god, if you say what I think you're going to, I'm going to need to change my underpants."

"Well, and remember this was before I even read Muscle Impossible: TNG part 2, I took that block of steel, I looked my two boys straight in their eyes, and I took a bite out of it. Yup, I actually chewed and swallowed steel, just like you had Shelly do in your last story. Actually it goes down pretty easy, but I guess that's because my jaws, teeth and saliva are so strong that they made steel seem like licorice to me."

"Jeez, I'm totally mesmerized, but I just don't know if I'm ready to believe you, yet, Joyce, I want to with all my heart, I want to believe this is real, that you aren't some kind of dream or hallucination. But I don't know what I could do to confirm whether this is real or not."

"Jeremy, this is real, I'm here, with you, this is Two Rivers, Wisconsin, United States, Planet Earth. I'm real, you don't need to pinch yourself, but if you want, I'll pinch you."

"Oh god, if you do and I wake up, it will end the best dream sequence I could ever remember having."

She pinched me and ..... and ......

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Dream or Reality?
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2009, 06:26:16 am »
Part 2

Hah, just kidding.

"Ouch! I'm still here, I'm not dreaming, oh Joyce, you are my perfect woman, you came here to me, it must have been for a reason, I just don't know what that reason would be."

"Maybe its because the fates would have us meet and fall in love, because I do love you, Jeremy, you say I'm the perfect woman for you, I think you may be the perfect man for me, as well. You're so sweet, so loving, you love me for me, not because you know I'm so much stronger than you, although that may be a part of it, but when I look into your eyes, I don't see lust for my strength, I see love."

"I do love you Joyce, you're the exact woman for me, I don't know if you believe in God or not, but it's like a miracle that brought you here, it's like an unspoken prayer was answered. But, now that we've talked, I would like to know what you'd like to do now."

"Oh Jeremy, I'd like to do whatever you want to do, but there's one thing that I want to do, and that's make this promise, for the rest of tonight, whenever we're together, your feet are not touching the ground, at all. I'm carrying you wherever we go, and I don't want to hear a complaint out of you."

"You won't hear one either, I've wanted to see you demonstrate your power for me since I heard you were strong, this would be a wish come true to be in your arms for the rest of our lives together, to tell you the truth."

"Well, as your genie, I grant your wish." She got off the bench, and picked me up in a cradle carry, "where to first, master."

"Oooo, master, I think I'm going to like this!"

She started tossing me around a little, playfully of course, with a fake stern look on her face.

I laughed, "Okay, okay, well, how about we go to the beach, would love to lay on the beach and get to know you better under the moon."

"Your wish is my command."

With that she started running at speeds so fast that everything was nearly a blur to me, and I'm sure that if anyone was watching, they were sure they saw something, but couldn't make out a tiny woman carrying a huge man with so much ease. We got to the beach, 5 miles away, in about 45 seconds. It was thankfully empty, Joyce smiled at my face and said, "Pick out a spot, lover." I pointed at a perfect spot about 400 feet away and she hopped off the ground like a rabbit, went 40 feet up and landed in the exact spot I pointed out.

"God, I love it when you show off. Now, please set me down on the ground, Joyce, I want you to lay on me, I want to hold your body close to mine as we lay here. I want to be your protector for a little while."

"Oh, how sweet, I know you know that I can take care of myself, but I would love to be held to your chest like I'm the weak little girl and you're my great big teddy bear."

"My, your body is hard, it certainly doesn't look it, but it feels a lot heavier than I originally thought."

"Oh honey, that's okay, why don't you lay on me for a while?"

"But I'm so big, I'll block out the view."

"Darling, you're the only thing I want to look at right now."

So she laid on the sand, and I gingerly got on top of her much smaller body, the smile never left her incredibly beautiful face, I was still wondering what did this woman ever see in me, I was a fat guy with a decently handsome face, but I was no where near this woman's class. She took the back of my head with her hand and brought my face to hers, we kissed passionately for what seemed like forever. My eyes were wide as we finally pulled apart.

"Wow!"

"Yeah, I never figured you'd be such a good kisser."

"Well, I just followed your lead, you are incredible, Joyce, I still can't believe that you'd want me, you're everything that I want, how could I possibly be what you want?"

"That's just it, Jeremy, that's why I want you, because you're such a good man, you don't believe you deserve me, but I'm going to spend all the days that we're together trying to convince myself that I deserve you. And I'm going to try to convince you that you deserve me."

"Oh god, Joyce, I love you so much."

"And I you, my sweet, I love you more than any man, even the boy's father."

"Whatever happened to your husband?"

"Well, I don't like talking about it, he died in a car accident about 2 years ago, I may have been part of the reason for it, we had a fight where I used a little bit too much of my power, he stormed out, he was so much in a rage that he failed to see a drunk driver skid out in front of him, he hit head on and it was all over."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay dear. That's one of the reasons I'm so happy I met you, you're a man who can accept me for me. Do you think we're moving too fast?"

"Joyce, I'm so happy I met you too. I know we were put together for a reason, maybe I'm what you need after your husband died, someone to love you, someone to care for your kids, someone to care for you. I have been stumbling around before I met you, one night stands, bad relationships, nothing has ever clicked, until I looked right in your eyes, after that, there couldn't possibly be another."

"Yes, that's exactly how I feel when I look in your eyes. There isn't another man I'd rather have right here, right now, other than you."

She smiled and leaned in for another series of unreal kisses, this woman knew exactly how to push my buttons, I smiled wider than I had ever before, looking into her eyes. She clutched me in her arms, and with amazing grace, she did a kip up with me in her arms. I was amazed, then I just shook my head, smiled and kissed her again. This was only the beginning, I knew, of so many great feats of strength that she would perform for me in the future. What a great life huh?

Beep  Beep  Beep  Beep  Beep

I woke up, looked over at my alarm clock, I was in my same old single bed, I was alone, there was no evidence that another person was there.

"Oh damn it!"

A high lilting voice came from the bathroom.

"What was that, dear?"

I silently pumped my fist to myself as I shouted, "YES!"

I sank back into sleep with a smile on my face.

The end.

Don't forget to k+ and comment if you enjoy my story.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
★Memorable Author: [Jeremy Wilson] Stories~collected 2009-10
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009, 05:27:54 am »
*Author’s note: This is one of those stories that don’t exactly follow the usual line of my stories, but involves what I like to see to a great degree, great feats of strength, some lift and carry, lots of muscle description, so in a way it does, but the content is fairly different and new, I hope you enjoy it anyway.*

The Circus Strongman Encounter

“Jeff, I’ve got a message for you, some crazy chick was back here asking to talk to you.”

“Oh yeah, what did she have to say?”

“Well, she wanted to challenge you, she said she was the Strongest Human Being in Existence, that you were using false advertising, and your poster has been spread around where her circus has been and it has turned people off from seeing her. She said being known as the World’s Strongest Woman isn’t quite the attention getter that your catch phrase is. I told her that if she wants to prove it, come to your performance tonight, and we’ll hash things out then, just so you know, she’s real small, she’s only 5’1 and probably not more than  150 pounds, if that, so I don’t think you’ll have to worry about anything.”

“Did she seem crazy, like all crazy hair and eyes and stuff?”

“No, she actually seemed quite calm and normal, maybe a little fat, but her hair was long, blond, and straight, her eyes were beautifully blue, I almost caught myself staring in them for longer than normal. She was very cute, too, almost like she was a high school cheerleader type, perky and confident, great smile, too. She was definitely not the type that you would see doing strength feats. But just expect to see her later tonight, she looked completely ready to demonstrate her strength right there and then.”

“Well, did she leave a name?”

“She said her name was Tiffany Powers, that mean anything to you?”

He thought about that for a while. “Tiffany Powers, huh? No, can’t say I’ve ever heard of her, that circus that she’s a part of must be so small and rinky dink, usually a strength artist like myself would hear about competitors to their crown, you see? But no, I‘ve never heard of her.”

“Okay, well, get yourself ready for tonight, it could be a disaster if this Powers woman actually is coming and disrupting your performance. Then again, if she’s as strong as she says, could turn out to be quite a show.”

“Yeah, thanks, see you later Kevin.”

Jeff Williams, known professionally as Samson the Strongman was always very strong, even growing, as young as 6 years old he could wrestle his 14 year old brother to the ground and pin him, he could beat his dad arm wrestling by the time he turned 8, he also grew up in height through his puberty years, going from 5 feet tall at 11 to 6 feet tall at twelve, finally topping out at 6’8 when he turned 15. If that had been all, he could have had a very nice career as a basketball star, but his strength and muscles grew as explosively as his height had, and he knew there were very few courses that he could pursue. He tried football, but the coach couldn’t accept him on the team, not after he had knocked out two of his best players at once with a tackle, he was just too strong.

He kept to himself, mostly, his strength had made him an outcast, he couldn’t play sports, he couldn’t do music, he was an island unto himself. That is until he discovered the World’s Strongest Man competition, it was there where he knew he could use his strength to its utmost degree and not have to worry about controlling it, at least for the most part. Unfortunately for him, that too became a disaster. When he went to qualifying at Seattle, Washington, he learned that he was just too strong, even for this competition, he overpowered and out-muscled these huge men to such a degree he made them look like children. He broke every record on every event, and not by a small margin, the other competitors actually cried to see their strength dwarfed to such a high degree.

When they saw how strong he was, they knew that they couldn’t put him on TV, he was just so strong that the fans wouldn’t believe they were watching nothing more than a science fiction show. The promoters decided to give him 50,000 dollars to keep his mouth shut and they destroyed the tapes. They wanted to make sure his power was hidden. They suggested he go into being a circus strongman, where that kind of thing, the kind of strength feats he was capable of, would be right at home. He applied at the nearest circus he could find, which was a very small, rundown outfit not far from where he lived, he was not impressed by the strongman that they had, only lifting 1000 pounds above his head, only doing a tug of war against 3 people from the audience, what was that? He could have done a hell of a lot more, he could have easily lifted a ton above his head, he could have held a tug of war against 7 people and still win.

He shook his head as he walked away from the Strongman, this wasn't exciting, there weren't very many people in the stands for it, if he were to do this, he would have to do such awesome, unreal feats of strength, that people would come from all over the World to watch him perform. He approached the ringmaster after the show, applying for the job. When the ringmaster said they already had a strongman, Jeff said, "Yeah, and he sucks, he doesn't bring people in at all, he's weak, he can't even do more than 1500 pounds, I'm at least twice as strong as him, and I'd do the job for less, at first. I'm sure with the number of people we'd be getting when I am established as the strongest man in the World, people will be coming to this Circus in droves. You'll have me to thank and I'll ask for more money, if none of that happens in 6 months, you can fire me."

The Ringmaster said, "Okay, fine, but first we have to see if you're strong as you say you are, let's meet Hercules, you two can test your strength against his, you win the competition, and you win the job."

Jeff nodded and followed the Ringmaster, who told him to call him Kevin. They approached Hercules, whose real name was Tom Severs, and the difference in height and weight became apparent, Jeff was 6'8 and 500 pounds of muscle, Tom was 6'3 and 320 pounds, his muscle was smaller, but no less ripped.

"Tom, this is Jeff Williams, he is going to apply for the Strongman position, I told him if he was able to beat you in 3 strength competitions, he would have the job, you up for that?"

"Sure, no problem Kevin, I'll take this youngster on, and if you win, you deserve the strongman position, no one's ever been able to overpower me for the last 15 years, good luck."

"Thanks, you too, bro."

Well, as you can probably expect, Jeff won each of the contests with ease, the first was an armwrestling match, Jeff let Tom start out and use all the power he could to move his arm, but Tom couldn't, Jeff told Tom to use both arms, Tom did and he only budged Jeff's arm a centimeter before Jeff put a stop to it and slammed him down to the table.

The second contest was a dead lift, Tom was famous for having a 2000 pound deadlift that stood on the record books as the heaviest deadlift ever. He put weights on the bar until it added to 1500 pounds. This competition was for reps, not overall weight. Tom went first and did 48 reps, Jeff smirked as he stepped up to the bar and cranked out reps as easily as possible, he stopped at 50, but then switched his hands on the bar and proceeded to lift it clear over his head, 3/4 of a ton was being overhead pressed by a barely 19 year old kid.

Tom was humbled, he had never met anyone even approaching the power that he himself possessed, but this kid appeared to be at least twice as strong as him, maybe many times more so. He gave up before the third contest would even begin, he figured it would be as futile as the first two matches turned out to be. Who could even match up?

Needless to say, Jeff got the job and he's been billing himself as the World's Strongest Human Being since then, this has lasted about 10 years.

"Ladies and Gentlemen now it is time for our strongman show, please welcome the Strongest Human Being on the planet, Samson!"

A voice came out of the audience.

"Aheh-hem, I told you not to call yourself that anymore, not unless you want to prove it to me."

Kevin the ringmaster approached this woman and said, "I'm sorry ma'am but the audience participation part doesn't come until a little bit later, could you keep yourself down until then?"

"Alright, but just you wait, you lying bastards will be exposed, I swear it."

Kevin did his normal routine, although he did keep a very close eye on the blond figure in the audience, the one with the beautiful face, striking deep blue eyes, full sensuous lips, wider than normal shoulders, very perky, very large breasts. She was a stunner to be sure, there is no way that she's as strong as she says, he thought to himself. The audience was clapping throughout and cheered the loudest after his finale, where he won a tug of war against a huge African elephant.

"Now is the time where a member of our audience comes out and tries to match strength with our strong man, as we all know we already have one very eager young lady who would like to match her strength, could you come forward please, Ms. Tiffany Powers."

Tiffany strode out into the middle of the ring, to the general murmurs of the crowd, they were astounded to see a woman so small, a foot and a half shorter than Samson, stand face to chest with him with absolutely no fear or apprehension at all.

"There will be three tests of strength, the standard arm wrestling contest, the weightlifting contest, and the tug of war. Not against each other, but against a max number of people whoever has more people on the end of the rope after 5 minutes of pulling, wins. Its that easy. If Ms. Powers does indeed win this contest, then she will be known as the strongest human being on planet Earth. Do you accept these terms?"

"Yes." Samson says, with a slight hint of hesitation.

"Yes, get ready to be beaten by the real strongest person." Tiffany says with the utmost of confidence.

Four men bring out a table, it was about 4 feet by 4 feet, looked to be made of a thick, strong, tough steel-like material.

"Okay, do you need any kind of thing to even up the arms, Ms. Powers?"

"No, I don't need anything, I don't want to give myself any advantages against Samson, I want to prove, even with his advantages in height, weight, and leverage, it won't be enough because I have a definite advantage in power."

"On three, then. Ready, 1...2...3 Go!"

It was quite apparent that Samson had started, his face was grimacing, his arm was tense, yet there was no movement. Tiffany was blowing on the fingers of her other hand, looking as though she was getting a pedicure. She looked around, first to Samson, then to the ring master.

"I'm sorry, you said go, I wasn't paying attention. Sweetie, are you really trying with all your might against little old me? Why don't you use both hands, maybe you'll have a fair shot then, hmmm?"

Samson couldn't believe his ears, or his eyes, this woman was a foot and a half shorter, weighed probably 250 pounds less than he did, but she didn't even feel his huge, powerful arm pushing against her tiny right hand. He put his left hand against the joined hands and started pulling with all the power he possessed in his huge body, he jerked this way and that, trying to get her hand to move even a little.

"Pathetic, you call yourself a strong man, my own little brother could put up more of a fight."

Tiffany took all of the finger out of the tight grip that Samson had on her fingers except her itty bitty, little pinky. She smiled brightly up at him and pushed his hands down to the table, using just her little finger against both his hands, basically the power of his whole body was put up against the power of her pinky, and was losing.

"How? How is this possible? You're so small, but you're at least 20 times stronger than I am."

"Do you want to continue with our little contest, or do you want to concede right now and name me the strongest human being on Earth?"

"I think there's no contest, you are without doubt the strongest person that has ever existed on Earth, the only reason I would continue is to see how many people you could take on in a tug of war. I just want to know exactly how you got so strong, and how strong you really are?"

Tiffany looked around at the crowd.

"How many people do you think there are in the crowd, tonight, Samson? Or should I say Jeff?"

"How do you know my name? Do I know you?"

"Oh, you probably know my father, but I asked you a question, how many people would you say is in the crowd?"

"I don't know, I'm not good with numbers, I would say 1000 to 1500 people, why?"

"If I put all these people in this crowd on a long rope, and I was on the other end of it, I'd win."

"No! That would be impossible, that would be along the lines of a comic book superhero, not a normal human being! How?"

"Okay, I'll tell you. My father was once a Circus strong man, I was brought up to be strong, my mother was a trapeze artist, and despite looking very normal, she was quite strong herself. Well, those genes were magnified in me, a hundred fold! When I was born, I already had 10 times the strength of a normal man, and no bodyfat. When I was 4 years old, my dad was fired from his job at the Circus. He said there was someone whose strength just blew his away and the Ring Master just signed him up. He didn't know about my advanced strength until one day when I was 6 years old, and I pressed the back end of the family car over my head. He put me on a strict workout regimen. He made me lift weights. He swore that if he couldn't get revenge on the person who got him fired, that I could. I spent the last 13 years working out, getting stronger, and trying to find out who that person was. I finally found him."

"So you?"

"Yes, I'm the daughter of the strongman you defeated 15 years ago to get this job, I was meant to defeat you, to humiliate you. But I don't want to do that anymore."

"Why not?"

"Because, I'm my own woman, first of all, and second, because I could have beaten you when I was 10 years old. The moment is past, but I do have something that I want to do."

"What's that?"

"This."

She took his head in her hands and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"You're a very handsome man, Jeff, ever since I saw posters of you, I thought you were very desirable. Now that I can look at you up close, you're even more hot than I'd ever imagined. I want you. Do you want me?"

"Y-yes. You're absolutely beautiful, and your strength is such a turn on, I never thought I'd meet someone stronger than me, and it turns out to be such a gorgeous woman, your strength is awesome, but the fact that you look so womanly, and have that level of strength is even cooler."

"Do you think I'm muscular, Jeff?"

"Well, that would be awesome if you were, I can't really tell with the outfit you have. But even if you do have muscles, they can't compete with the size I have."

"Oh is that so? Why don't you take me back to your trailer, and we'll just see about that."

"Come on! Look at me, I'm 6'8 380 pounds of muscle, I got 28 inch arms, an 80 inch chest, there's no way you could possibly match up!"

"Just take me back to your trailer, and don't forget to have a tape measure handy." 

To Be Continued... Right Now

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: ★Memorable Author: [Jeremy Wilson] Stories~collected 2009-10
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2009, 05:28:46 am »
Second Part

So Jeff takes Tiffany back to his trailer, she asked if he had a robe and a place to change, he gave her the robe and she closed and locked the door, she said she had a surprise for him. She stepped out of the bathroom with a robe on. The robe, which was big, even for Jeff, looked much more filled out around Tiffany's body, despite the fact she was still the same height, only 5'1. She looked him in the eye and smirked as she dropped the robe.

Jeff's jaw dropped, Tiffany was wearing a tiny bikini that looked painted on. But it was the body she presented that blew Jeff's mind. Her legs were ripped to absolute shreds, and to call them tree trunks would have been an insult, unless they were Sequoia trees you're referring to. Her waist was wide, her stomach had an incredible 10 pack of muscle that was at least 1 inch deep between sections. Her chest had no breasts to speak of, but her pectoral muscles could have made most female strippers green with envy, they stood out at least 8 inches over her incredible abs. Her arms, currently unflexed rivaled his in size, and somehow her triceps looked at least 3 inches deep, and they were unflexed as well. Jeff wondered exactly how big they were flexed.

As if reading his mind, Tiffany smiled even wider as she did a double biceps flex that made Jeff's knees weak. They peaked up over her shoulders by a great deal, they were so peaked that she could touch the tip of her finger to the top of the bicep. The vascularity of this woman was also something incredible to contemplate. She had veins running all over her body, even up her neck, her shoulders, and down to her groin, which appeared to be quite large in it's own right.

"Well, are you just going to sit there, drooling, or you going to get that measuring tape over here and tell me how big I am, how much bigger I am than you."

"Yes, ma'am."

Tiffany giggled at this, it seems her subjugation of Jeff was complete, he was her doll both mentally and physically. He started at the calves.

"Calves, 29 inches around! Wow!"

"Thighs, 41 inches around! Holy Crap!"

"Waist, 31 inches around, your thighs are 10 inches bigger around than your waist, incredible!"

"Chest, 82 inches around, Jesus Christ, that's 2 inches bigger than I am, and you're 19 inches shorter than I am, that's impossible!"

"Biceps, 32 inches around, 1 inch bigger around than your own waist, that just isn't possible, by God, you're the most muscular human being on Earth!"

"Hahaha, not to mention the strongest, huh dear? What does it feel like to be in my presence, knowing that a girl so much smaller than you, is so much stronger than you, so much more muscular than you. That I can treat you like a cat treats a mouse?"

"It's incredible, it's like being in the presence of a God. I know you can do whatever you want to me, you're probably the strongest thing that the planet has ever seen, could you show me more of your power? Please?"

"Of course I will, Sweetie, anything in particular that you'd like to see?"

"Could you, possibly, lift this trailer up?"

"Easily, I was hoping you were going to go something harder and heavier, but if it pleases you, I will do this for you. But only if you do something for me?"   

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"I'll tell you after, dear, now, let's see, how much do you think this thing weighs?"

"Oh, about 10 tons or so, why is that too much for you?"

"Hunny, please, only 10 tons? You must be joking."

"Then please, go ahead dear. Prove me wrong."

So Tiffany lead Jeff out of the trailer, and went under the trailer, in a few moments it starting rocking back and forth, left and right. Then, without even a grunt or a sign of effort on Tiffany's part, the 10 ton trailer started rising. It continued until Tiffany held it over her head, and by the look on her face, she wasn't even trying. She then took one hand away from it and signaled for Jeff to come over to her, easily holding 10 tons with one hand. Jeff took some moments to compose himself before he was able to move and talk.

"Well, I guess it was really easy for you, are there any limits to your strength?"

"If there are, I haven't found them, of course I haven't lifted anything really, really heavy. The biggest object I've lifted was a 40 ton crane, and now that would probably seem light. My power keeps growing, as are my muscles. Now, about that thing that I want you to do?"

"Yeah, what would you like?"

"Just kiss me, love me, worship me and my muscles for the rest of my life."

Jeff just about came in his pants as he heard the silky smooth voice that delivered this incredible ultimatum.

"Your wish is my command, my muscle mistress."

Jeff and Tiffany kissed in a passionate embrace as Tiffany still held the trailer overhead with one hand. The love they had for each other was stronger than their bodies combined, they lived massively muscled ever after.

The End

lix4fbbs

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009, 05:52:43 pm »
Brilliant!
Your depictions of the overpowering strongman himself being overpowered, and lackadaisically, by a mighty miss muscle dynamo water the mouth and whet the imagination.
That her domination of your description isn't at all of the bash-and-smash, gorefest variety, but is actually kind of tender and loving, enhances the pleasures in reading it.
Very well done.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Double Trouble - Part 2 [Jeremy Wilson]
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2010, 05:23:00 am »
*This is a direct unauthorized continuation of Jim Lake’s story Double Trouble, which featured a 12 year old girl and her friend physically overpowering, dominating, and easily lifting the main girl’s 22 year old brother, who was much bigger than either of the girls, the story ended with the possibility that Megan would dominate her brothers, who were also bigger and older than her, though to what degree wasn’t specified, this is my take on that story. I did a little bit of embellishing of the story and situations, putting it my own way, I took his story, which was near perfect, and tried to make it even more perfect. For Diana the Valkyrie‘s website, however, I decided to change the ages in order to post it.*

Double Trouble
Part 2

Megan skipped happily home, humming the whole way, barefoot as usual. Years of playing in the quarry, throwing baseball sized rocks around like baseballs, and lifting rocks weighing several times her own weight over her head like nothing grew her feet to be nearly invulnerable. Her gymnastics training had led to her meeting her friend Darlene, who opened up a whole world of possibilities that Megan had never thought about.

Darlene had invited Megan over to her house, when Darlene’s older brother, a 22 year old that was a foot taller and 80 pounds heavier than Megan came home late. Darlene scolded her brother, and showed her dominance by spanking him 20 times with a paddle. In the weeks prior to this, Darlene had overpowered her brother several different ways, wrestling him, lifting him, threatening to humiliate him in front of his friends. She had taken control of her brother, made him into her personal slave, using the power in her incredible gymnasts body to accomplish that.

Megan couldn’t believe it, she knew that Darlene was strong, as she had shown several times in the past by defeating older boys in arm-wrestling and submission-style wrestling contests, but never an adult so much bigger than her. But as strong as Darlene was, Megan was stronger, despite the fact she weighed less than Darlene, Megan could lift heavier weights, and she could overpower her friend as though her friend was nothing to her.

Megan had 4 older brothers, so she had to grow up tough and strong in order to get any attention and to avoid getting pushed around, and grow up strong she did.  The first incredible instance of this happened when she was 7 years old, her next youngest sibling was 10 years old, her brother Steve, who at the time was 4’9 and 98 pounds, very strong and beefy for his age. He was brought up by his older brothers to be that way. Megan on the other hand looked to be 3’9 and 50 pounds, very short and light for her age. But Megan had been in gymnastics since she was three, so her body was very fit and strong already. One day, Steve came in the room while Megan was watching her favorite TV show, Steve took the remote control and changed the channel to his show, Megan knew that she had to fight to get the control back, so she stepped up to her older, heavier, more muscular brother and pushed him. What happened would have amazed anyone who had been watching, as Steve flew through the air and landed 5 feet away. At that point the thought it must have been a fluke, so he got up and pushed Megan back, the problem was, Megan wasn’t moved a millimeter. He put everything he had into it, but Megan didn’t move. Then he got frustrated and actually socked his little sister in the stomach.

Steve thought that was going to be the end to it, but to his amazement, his fist met something he didn’t count on, something much harder. Megan raised her shirt to show Steve an amazing 6 pack of abs. “Big brother, were you trying to punch my belly, I’m sorry, I didn’t even feel that. Here let me try.”

Steve knew what was coming, and he tensed himself as best he could, but Megan’s fist came barreling into his stomach so fast and so hard, that his feet were lifted from the ground and he hit the ground knees and hands first, coughing loudly. Megan took the control back and put her show back on, she sat on the floor and put her feet up on Steve’s back. “Don’t move, Stevie or you’ll get a worse beating, maybe I’ll beat you up in front of our older brothers, and see what a wimp you are compared to your 7 year old sister.” So Steve was the first to be dominated by his much smaller, though much stronger sister.

Megan continued to get stronger, at 9 she was 4’4 and 70 pounds of ripped, taut muscle. Her abs were an 8 pack now, and were so defined that you could see each section. Her coaches marveled at her strength, agility, and stamina as she continually did things that gymnasts 3-4 years older than her could do with only great difficulty. It was that year also that she had another encounter with one of her older brothers,  this one Pete, 14 years old, 5’5 160 pounds.

Now Pete was your classic bully, he picked on kids much smaller than him with regularity, and one of those kids happened to be one of Megan’s good friends, Stacy, a fellow gymnast, a year older than Megan. Stacy was 4’6 68 pounds, and was lean, but not quite as muscular as Megan. Pete followed Stacy and Megan behind the school gym, where he usually collected money from unsuspecting kids, he got up close to Stacy and bumped into her intentionally, Stacy grazed her arm on the brick building and she got a scratch from it. Megan stepped up to her brother and pushed him, the force of the push backed him up into the building and he rebounded right into Megan’s open arms. In a display that would have been incredible to see, the much smaller girl put a bear hug on her older brother, she lifted him off the ground, arching her back. The pain he felt was incredible, almost indescribable, he couldn’t believe that his 5 year younger sister was this strong! She held him in her arms easily and squeezed him like a boa constrictor.

“Please, Megan, let me go, you’re hurting me!”

“Only if you apologize to me and Stacy and promise to stop bullying kids from now on.”

“Oh come on! What does it matter to you if I bully someone or not.” Suddenly the hold got tighter, and his breathing became wretched. It hurt him to breath in and he could barely breath out. “Ok, okay. I apologize, I’m sorry I brushed against you Stacy, I’m sorry I hurt your friend Megan.”

“What else?”

“Owww! I promise that from this moment on, I will not bully anyone ever again.”

So Megan set him down, he sank to his knees as he struggled to gain a breath, Megan saw he was having trouble so she lifted him in a cradle carry, taking his body, which weighed 90 more pounds than she did like she was carrying a stuffed animal.

“Please, Megan, put me down, I can walk, I don’t want to be seen being carried by my little sister. But man, I’m super impressed by your strength, sis, could you show me more when we get home?”

“Like what, lift weights in the basement?”

“Yeah, if no one else is home, I’m not sure if Frankie or Jimmy will be down there or not. Frankie was Megan’s 18 year old brother and Jimmy her 16 year old brother. “If they are, I’m sure we can find other things to lift around the house.”

“Okay, and Pete, I hope we can keep my strength a secret, don’t go telling Frankie and Jimmy, ok?”

“And Steve, too, right?”

“Um, well, he already knows, I showed him a little strength when I was 7, that’s why he’s always acting polite to me, because he knows how strong I am already.”

“Cool, I always thought Stevie was strong for an 10 year old, back then, but if you kicked his butt at 7, you must have been really strong, and must be even stronger now. If no one sees us, could you walk home me on your back, like a piggyback ride?”

“Of course, big brother, I’d be happy to.”

So after saying goodbye to Stacy, Megan carried her big brother home, stopping and letting him down only when they saw someone they knew. His weight was far from making her try. He couldn’t believe the strength she showed, and asked her if she’s ever really tested it.

“No, I can’t say I had, I always guessed that I was stronger than other girls my age, but I never really got the chance to see by how much.”

They got home and opened the basement door, but they heard Frankie’s voice urging Jimmy to do more reps.

“Oh well, how about we go up to my room, Megan, you can show me your strength there.”

“But what will we use for weights?”

“What about me? I mean you lifted me so easily, perhaps I’m the perfect weight to put you through a couple exercises.”

“Oh, okay, I guess that would be alright, what do you want to do first?”

“How about squats, let’s see how strong your legs are.”

Megan’s legs were always very large for someone her age, her thighs were especially big. She nodded enthusiastically and picked Pete up in a fireman’s carry, then started squatting with his 160 pounds as her weight. She didn’t stop until she reached 50 reps, which amazed Pete, as he weighed about 90 pounds more than she did, but that was only the beginning of a day of surprises.

After that exercise, Megan stopped and said, “Hold on tight, I want to try something, I don’t know if I can do it, but I’ve always wanted to try it.”

With that, Megan put her one hand on Pete’s thigh and the other hand on the middle of his chest, Pete knew what she was trying to do, but he couldn’t believe it, despite seeing her other strength feats that day. Megan set herself, her feet shoulder width apart, and blasted her arms upward with all the power she could muster, slowly but surely Pete rose higher and higher until finally, the 9 year old Megan lifted her 14 year old brother above her head! It wasn’t easy by any means, Megan was shaking with the effort to keep Pete up, but this feat of strength was just totally off the chart, she only weighed 70 pounds, her brother weighed 160 pounds, well over twice her weight. Slowly she returned him to her shoulders and then to the ground again. Pete found it hard to stand, his knees rubbery at what his tiny little sister just accomplished.

“My goodness Megan! That was incredible! I’m not even sure I could do the same with you, and you weigh a whole lot less than I do!”

Well, the day ended up with Pete swearing not to tell their older brothers of Megan’s strength, and the matter was put to rest, except for the times when Pete wanted to see some of Megan’s incredible feats of strength, she was only too happy to show him in exchange for his silence on the matter.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Double Trouble Part 2
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2010, 05:23:36 am »
Part 2:

The next such incident didn’t occur until 3 years later, when at 13 years old, her second oldest brother Jimmy finally found about his younger sister’s immense strength. At 4‘9, Megan weighed 92 pounds, and other than her numerous shows of strength in private to Pete, her striking physical power had gone unnoticed by her older brothers, until now. Jimmy was in the basement weight room by himself, Frankie was away, in college now, and Pete was by a friend’s house, so Jimmy was alone, working out. The 16 year old, who would be turning 19 in a few short weeks, was a physical specimen to behold, lifting weights since he was 12, Jimmy was now 6’3 and weighed 236 ripped, muscular pounds.

Unfortunately for him, he was benching a little too much weight without a spotter. He managed to get one good lift out of the 450 pounds before failing on the second attempt, and in the strain to get that weight to the top of the rack, he ended up straining his pectoral muscle, which made the weight impossible to lift, as he was as weak as a kitten. He screamed for help, and Megan was the only one around to help him. She sped down the stairs to see her brother pinned under 450 pounds, so without even thinking about it, she rushed to his side, put her hands on one side of the barbell and flung it off of him.

“Megan, I need help, we need to go to a hospital or something, I tore a muscle! Help me get to a phone.”

It took a couple seconds, because of the pain and relief from the huge weight on his chest, for what just happened to register. His own 13 year old little sister just shoved a weight that was almost 6 times what she herself weighed off his body like it was a pillow. Even with the leverage she had and him helping, it still shouldn’t have looked as easy as she made it look.

Megan began to run off to get the phone when she heard her brother shout for her, this time with a different tone of voice.

“Wait, Meg, how did you just do that? That weight was twice what I weigh, almost 5 times what you weigh, but you lifted it off me with seeming ease, how did you get so strong?”

“Jimmy, we don’t have time to worry about that, you need to get some help for your injury. Besides, it was probably just adrenaline, you know the stories of a mother lifting a car to save her child, and stuff like that, that’s just what it was, I was full of adrenaline.”

“Really? Well, I guess that makes sense, I don’t know if I can get upstairs on my own though, I feel to weak to walk, do you think you could, you know, carry me upstairs?”

Megan thought about it for a while, could this be some trick by Jimmy to get her to show her strength, or was it possible that Jimmy really was that weak, he was struggling under that heavy load for a long time, and his muscle tear could have shocked his body to numbness. She thought she could probably lift him, she was much stronger at 13 then she was at 9, when she carried Pete around like nothing, but the size difference was even greater here, she weighed 92 pounds, Jimmy weighed 236, that was a difference of 144 pounds, she doubted that she could do it.

“Well, I could try, Jimmy, but I don’t really know if I can, I’m not sure how strong I really am.”

So she walked up to the bench and turned around, which was perfect position for a piggy back ride. Jimmy tentatively got on, Megan adjusted his weight a little to where he was most stable, then started walking, it was hard going at first, but got easier as she went along. The burn of her legs started feeling good, and Jimmy’s weight wasn’t really as heavy as she figured it would be. She brought him up the stairs of the house and gently put him down on the couch. When she turned to face him, she was greeted with a look of incredulity on Jimmy’s face.

“Wow, that was incredible, sis, I never pegged you for being that strong, I know you’re a gymnast and you have to train hard, but I’m a football player and I lift weights, I didn’t think gymnasts could be this strong.”

“Well, I doubt I’m stronger than you, I mean I couldn’t possibly have benched that 450 pounds you had on the bar, and you’re big and muscular, I’m just tiny and well, I guess my body’s a little fit, but no where near your size or definition.”

With that she rolled up one of the sleeves on her loose sweatshirt and flexed her arm, which was not too big, but it did have a very defined peak to it, plus her forearms had slight striations and definite veins running over them. She lifted her sweatshirt bottom to reveal a six pack that anyone would be proud to have.

“Wow, sis! Your body is ripped for a thirteen year old! And as strong as it looks, it is probably a lot stronger, I mean I don’t think I felt you strain when you were carrying me up here, I think you probably could have taken me up to my room without a problem, that’s just awesome!”

Megan had always liked showing her strength off, especially to her friends, but hearing her brother talk like this, she actually wanted to show off more for him. So she decided to see if she could repeat the feat that she accomplished 3 years earlier, but with a much bigger weight. But of course she weighed more than she did then, and was probably a lot stronger.

“Jimmy, I’d like to try something, I hope you don’t mind, I did this to Pete a couple years ago, and I’m a lot stronger than I was then, so I figured I should be able to do it to you a lot easier than I did it to him. Can I?”

“Yes, of course you can try it, Megan, I’m all for you showing off your strength. What did you do with Petey?”

“Well, um, I pressed him over my head.”

“No way! I can’t believe you’re that strong! That kind of strength, on a 10 year old? I just can’t believe it!”

“Well, it happened, and I’m a lot stronger now, so I figure, why not try it on my much bigger brother, do you still want to?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Jimmy said in short order. “If you believe you can, let’s do it.”

Jimmy got off the couch, Megan went over to him and put him on her shoulders, she straightened out, put one hand on his chest, the other on his inner thigh. With not even a grunt of effort, Megan pressed her 225 pound, 16 year old brother over her head, in fact she felt no strain at all, she brought him back down to her head and pressed him up again, and again. Finally she stopped at 20 reps. She weighed 92 pounds, yet her brother’s 236 pounds was as nothing to her, and finally she realized that perhaps she was stronger than him.

“Jimmy, I want to try something else out, do you think you’re strong enough to put that 450 pounds on the bench rack?”

“You…you want to try that, even after I failed to do it? I can’t believe it! Then again, I guess I didn’t think you’d press me over your head, and you did it easily! I guess we’re going to have to see though.”

“Actually, bro, I don’t think that’s necessary, I’m feeling strong today.”

Megan picked Jimmy back up in a front carry and led him back downstairs to the gym. She set him down at the front of the bench, went up to the 450 pound barbell. Without so much of a grunt or a stretch, she dead lifted the weight up to her waist, then cleaned it to her chest, all before the wide, disbelieving eyes of her 19 year old brother, Jimmy. She walked over to the bench and put it down carefully, gently on the rack, as though she was handing fragile crystal rather than 450 pounds of iron and steel.

“My goodness, Megan! I don’t think there’s any question of you benching that weight, it looked like you could have held it all day if you wanted to!”

“Well, that wasn’t quite as easy as I made it look, but I guess we’ll see about the bench presses.”

She put a towel down for her back, stripped off her sweatshirt to reveal a tank top, her muscles in her arms and shoulders quite apparent, even at rest. She laid down on the bench and scooted her way up to the bar, but when she reached up, she found that she couldn’t really reach all the way up, her 13 year old arms were too short.

“Awww, shoot! Can you help me Jimmy? I can’t reach the bar to take it off the rests.”

Jimmy got behind the bar and tried to lift it, but in all the excitement of seeing how strong his little sister was, he forgot that he strained his pec, as soon as he tried, the pain was excruciating and he couldn’t pick the bar off the rests on the right side.

“Oh, darn, I forgot about your pec, I’m sorry dear brother, I guess I’ll have to do it this way.”

With that she stood up, took the bar off the rests, walked around back to the front, sat down on the bench and rolled back, until her back was straight on the bench. She did it as though she was performing a sit-up with no weights at all, not the 450 pound bar that she held up to her chest.

“Finally, now count the reps, Jimmy.”

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...9 and ¾…10!

Jimmy couldn’t believe it, his little sister, only 13 years old was benching his max like it was a normal set for her, 10 reps, she was stronger, there’s no doubt about it. Despite being  1 foot and 6 inches shorter, 144 pounds lighter, and 6 years younger, Megan proved to be stronger than Jimmy! Jimmy met this defeat with nothing but the greatest joy, it was incredible to witness such a small girl be so strong, yet so gentle, he knew she wouldn’t hurt a fly.

Of course, unknown to Frankie, Megan had become so strong that she had dominated and subjugated three of her older brothers, he was away at college at the time and had no idea she had become as strong as she had. Well, when Megan turned 16 years old, he finally found out, at 4’11, she weighed 106 pounds of pure muscle, she was mixing in heavy workouts with her gymnastics training, which bulked up her body some, especially her legs, which were huge for her size and age.

Jimmy had begun going to college this year, but before that time, he regularly helped Megan in her workouts, and was continually amazed at the incredible weights that his younger, much, much smaller sister was lifting. In fact, she was curling his max bench press, and she was benching more than he could deadlift! There’s no doubt that when Frankie came home, he would not be the strongest one in the house anymore, despite the fact he was 6’5 and weighed 285 pounds, renowned for his power on his college football team.

Megan actually didn’t care about showing up Frankie at first, she was content with him believing that he was still the strongest person in the house and in the family. She knew he had a big ego, and something as crushing as being overpowered by his sister who weighed 179 pounds less than he did would shatter it to no end. Unfortunately for Frankie, he had to come home and shoot off about Megan. About how her little muscles were no match for his huge, iron trained ones. He started out with a little teasing, showing his 22 inch arms in all their glory, talking about how they curled 250 pounds for reps the other day. Megan had to inwardly laugh, because she was curling twice that for many, many reps in the weight room. He bounced his pec muscles bragging about how his bench press of 765 pounds was unmatched by any of his teammates, even the biggest of the offensive linemen couldn’t come close. But, of course, Megan’s bench press was 950 pounds, which put Frankie’s in the dust.

Megan, of course, was willing to let this all go, she had known her oldest brother was a big bragger and a bully, and could be quite abrasive at times. She accepted it as Frankie being Frankie and let it go. That is, until Frankie said this:

“Yup, for my money, I’d say football players are the strongest, toughest athletes anywhere in the World!”

Megan couldn’t hold her tongue anymore.

“Oh really? So you’re saying that pound for pound, gymnasts can’t be as strong as football players?”

Frankie’s response was of course full of his usual bluster.

“Of course not, look, I can bench nearly three times my body weight, gymnasts are strong for their size, but you put them in a weight room, they wouldn’t know what to do, they only do those sit ups, push ups, and pull ups, what do they know of heavy lifting?”

“Care to put your money where your mouth is?”

“Yeah, no problem what do you have in mind?”

“Just a one on one contest, you against a gymnast in an arm wrestling match, if that gymnast wins, you have to admit they’re stronger, if you win, that gymnast has to admit that you’re the strongest. Oh, let’s make it a little juicier, I’ll put 20 bucks on the gymnast to win, wanna match it?”

“Hell yeah, I’ll match it, an easy 40 bucks!”

“Okay, why don’t you go down to the basement and put the arm wrestling table in the middle of the room, I’ll go call the gymnast.”

“Sure, no problem.”

So 10 minutes later, Megan came down the stairs by herself, wearing nothing but her leotard, which stretched tight over her mighty, ripped muscles.

“Where’s the male gymnast you promised to get?”

“Male gymnast? I never said I’d get a male gymnast to face you. The gymnast you’re facing is right here, it’s me!”

“No way, shrimp! You’re just 16 years old, I weigh 3 times what you do. I’m not gonna armwrestle my own sister!”

“Why not, scared you’re gonna lose?”

“Okay, you asked for it, I guess since I’ve been away so long, you’d think you’d use the weights down here and get strong, but ain’t no one stronger than ol Frankie. I’m sorry if I hurt you, sis, but I don’t play around when I arm wrestle, I’ve broken the arms of some of my best friends, don’t think I’m gonna go easy on my sibling.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

They locked up, sizing up the arms. Then Frankie produced a dictionary for Megan to put her arm on to counteract the differences in arm length.

“You call it, little sis.”

“Okay, on 3, 1...2...3 go!”

And they were off! Or not, it seems as though the arms weren’t moving at all, Frankie had strained his hardest, he was pulling, heaving, using all the arm wrestling tricks he had learned over many years of doing it, but his little sister’s arm just wouldn’t move. He looked up to see something absolutely shocking, Megan’s smiling face, blowing on the nails of her other hand!

“Oh, I’m sorry, you started already, I hardly noticed it, big brother.” Putting special emphasis on the word big.

“No, this can’t be happening, this has to be some sort of a trick, no way you’re that much stronger than me!”

“Nope, no trick, just pure gymnast muscle and strength, dear brother. I have been working out in this basement, for the last two years. The first time I lifted a weight, it was a 450 pounds bench press, and I’ve been getting stronger and stronger every day since then.”

“No! That’s not possible, I didn’t bench 450 for the first time until I was 16! You’re saying you did it at 13!”

“Yup, I’m sorry to say, I’ve probably been stronger than you for a while, I benched 765 for reps since two weeks after my 15th birthday. You’re nothing to my strength now, you should have really left well enough alone. But you had to brag, and now see where you are, losing a test of strength against a girl that weighs 180 pounds less than you, how does it feel, knowing I’m so much stronger than you that I can hold your arm immobile without hardly even trying? I bet it’s much like how your friends felt when they lost to you so easy. I don’t think it’s very nice to feel so weak, is it?”

“I’m not weak! You’re just so strong! I can’t believe it, but I have to, you’re beating me with ease!”

With that, Megan slowly, painfully slowly drove her brother’s arm into the table, letting him soak in the fact that she could have easily slammed his hand to the table and broke his arm like he broke some of his friends’ arms, but she decided this would be far more humiliating.

So from that point on, Megan flaunted her strength over her brothers. She didn’t dominate them, though, as she was a good natured girl at heart.

The End…

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Double Trouble Part 2
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2010, 01:05:35 pm »
Great story Jeremy.  You should do another chapter where Megan has to go against all 4 brothers at the same time!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Sam and Me part 2 [Jeremy Lightning]
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2010, 06:04:10 am »
*Author’s Note: This is another unauthorized sequel, this one is based on the story Sam and Me originally authored by Rampant Tiger in July of 2004, I have been a fan of that story for a long time and wish to put my own little spin on it, as you probably know by now, that means Sam will be much, much stronger than she was in the original story. I mean no slight to Rampant Tiger, I only wish he/she was still around to communicate with, so I could have posted this story with his full confidence. I hope those of you inclined enjoy it.*

Sam and Me part 2
by Jeremy Lightning

"Believe me, Jerry, you won't believe it, just wait until you meet her, she'll blow you away."

I had heard my Grandpa Bob talk about his new wife Samantha for months and months, he goes on and on about how physically superior she is to him, despite the fact that he's 10 years younger than her, 40 pounds heavier and 9 inches taller. He also said that she was so dominant in the bedroom that she could get him off 5 times a night, despite the fact that his last recorded orgasm prior to meeting her was 20 years earlier. He said even though she was 90 years old, she was probably stronger than I was, she may be able to lift me up like I was a baby, and could probably outlast me in the bedroom as well, despite her being 60 years older than I was! He talked about how she got him in better shape at 80 years old than he was at 55 years old, and that because he was now her workout partner and got to see her power day in and day out in the gym, that she could teach a thing or two to a 30 year old youngster like me.

I just couldn't believe it and told him that I had to see it with my own eyes. He said, "Sure thing, Jerry, I think Samantha would love to meet you, and judging by the stories I've seen you write on that interweb dealie, I think you would love to meet her as well." 

So it was set up, Grandpa and Samantha would be coming down for the weekend, and I'd get my first look at this 90 year old woman who has filled my Grandpa with so much passion and energy.

Now, let me just say that I'm a very big man, I'm 6'1 and weigh 320 pounds, mostly fat, some bulky muscle underneath, I'm slightly strong, my biggest bench press is 450 pounds, and like my Grandpa said, I am a semi-famous story writer for such websites as Diana the Valkyrie's. I do it so I can get my own fantasies out there, my fantasies about being lifted and carried by much smaller women, because I know there's no way in real life that there's a short woman out there that could possibly lift me. That is what intrigued me about Sam, Grandpa said she was only 5 feet tall and weighed all of 150 pounds, yet he weighed in at 190 pounds now and she still lifted and carried him as though he was a pillow to her. He kept saying that she probably could carry me, at least in a couple different ways.

I decided to go to the gym a little in the next couple of days, I also shaved and got a haircut. I wanted to look at least a little presentable for my first meeting with my new step-grandma. 

I greeted them at the door, my grandpa was first, and I hugged him, I privately marveled at how firm he felt. Then he stepped aside and introduced me to Sam, I put my hand out for her to grab, and to help her into the house, but she grabbed my hand and I felt a vice grip that made me wince in it's power, when I tried to release she didn't let go, instead she pulled me into her for a big hug. I took a little more time to feel the 90 year old body that was holding me in this hug and marveled even more that as firm as my Grandpa's body was, this body was infinitely harder. The back, the shoulders, the arms, everything felt like it was carved out of granite. Of course I couldn't see the muscle, as it was covered by a sweatshirt and a jacket, but there was no denying that the body before me had a lot of muscle, and a lot of power in it.

After what seemed like too little a time, she released me, but leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek, then winked at me with a sly smile on her face. She looked down a little and her smile grew wider, she leaned over and whispered something in my Grandpa's ear. I looked down and was immediately embarrassed to find that in all the clamor of feeling up my new Grandma, the hardness I felt in her body made a part of my own body hard. To my embarrassment I was hugely erect!

"I'm terribly sorry, I can't help it, you're just so awesome looking, Samantha!"

"Please, Jerry, call me Sam, all my friends call me Sam, and don't you worry about it, in fact, I'm rather flattered, turning on someone that's more my own age, like your grandpa Bob is one thing, but turning on someone so much younger than me is quite a feat that makes me very proud, thank you."

"I really shouldn't be acting this way, I mean you're my new Step-Grandmother, you're married to  my Grandfather, it's not right!"

"Listen, Jerry, I'm completely fine with it, most men can't fight their urges, especially when they're met with their complete sexual fantasy. Oh yes, I know, your grandfather has told me everything about your stories on the web, and I have read several of them, you enjoy your women really strong, don't you, so strong that they can lift you up? Do you think I could lift you up and carry your around?"

"Sam! I really don't know what to say, I mean I know from my Grandpa that you're quite strong, but I'm a very big man, I weigh 130 pounds more than my Grandpa, he says he thinks you can, but I don't know. It surely wouldn't be as easy as the women in my stories could."

"Oh really? Care to see."

"I don't think we can, I mean my Grandpa's right here, and like I said, you guys are married, if you know that it would get me off, wouldn't that be betraying my Grandpa's trust?"

This time my Grandpa chimed in, "Jerry, really, Sam and I have a very open relationship, I couldn't possibly satisfy her when she gets really going, remember when I told you that she got me off 5 times a night, well that's all I can handle of her before I'm completely exhausted, but she's nowhere near finished, in fact she is only getting started most of the time. Do you think that she just finishes herself off? No! She goes out and finds someone, most of the time from the gym she and I frequents and she gets off using them. Most of the time even those fit, muscular, young guys are not enough to satisfy her. She comes home 2 hours later, wakes me up and finishes herself off using my spent frame. If I had someone to help me take care of her, someone who I know and trust, it would make me a whole lot happier. What I'm saying, Jerry, is it's completely okay with me if you could help my wife get off, and if she got you off at the same time, I'm fine with that. Even at 90 years old, she is much more than one man can handle."

"Whoa, okay, well, that's good to know, but really, I think we're taking this way to fast, I'd like to get to know you better, first, personally, I mean I haven't even heard the story about how you guys first met."

"Do you want to go hon?" Grandpa Bob asked.

"No you tell him dear." Sam answered.

"Okay, well, it happened about 9 months ago, you know how bad winters get in Wisconsin, well, I was stuck in the middle of the road, and I didn't see anyone else around but this tiny woman running full speed down the road going the other way. So I shouted and asked if she could help me get my car out."

"Yup, he was all willing to do the heavy work, he just needed someone to steer and hit the gas, but I refused to let him do it, I knew that I was strong enough to do it, and while he was bigger than me, he didn't really look in the best of shape, so I told him I'd do it."

"And boy, did she, I couldn't believe it, she pushed my car out of the big drift with seeming ease. The problem was, the sludge from under the car got on her jogging suit, and she didn't live near there. She was visiting her family and was staying in a hotel. I didn't want her to go into the embarrassment of walking through the hotel like that, covered in grime and grit, so I invited her home to my house. She reluctantly agreed. She made us spaghetti, and while we waited, we decided to have a little armwrestling contest."

"Tell him who won that, dear." Sam laughed in glee.

"Well, Sam did, very easily, in fact, I doubt that even if I used both my arms against her weak arm, that I could have beat her. I was mesmerized by her incredible strength, and she challenged me to a wrestling match. After supper we cleared out the front room and stripped down to our skivvies. But we didn't wrestle, oh no! See, when I saw her body, the chiseled muscle, the vascularity, the definition, I fell to my knees in awe. My mind wasn't on wrestling, as I got the first erection in about 20 years."

"My mind wasn't on wrestling either, at that time I got really hot and bothered, seeing this man kneel in front of me with a very noticeable erection poking out of his boxers. Before he knew it I lifted him up in a cradle, carried him up to his bed, and we made love like rabbits for a couple of hours straight."

"It was incredible, Jerry, I tell you, this woman is a real savage in the bed, she took control right away, putting my dick into her incredibly tight, muscled vagina, I thought it at the time, she probably had more years of sexual expertise than I've been alive! She knew just what to do to turn me on, and using the strength of her vaginal muscles, she cut me off from coming until she was ready, but she was so sensitive, her nipples, her clit, that it didn't take long for me to put her over the edge. I thought that once was going to be enough, but nope, not with this crazy woman, almost immediately she started sucking my cock, and fingering my prostate, and within minutes I was erect again. She proceeded to suck me dry, I passed out from pleasure and exhaustion, but that wasn't good enough for her."

"Nope, I kept sucking at him until I got my fill. I marveled at it myself though, I mean I was an 89 year old woman at the time, 3 months away from her 90th birthday, and I was fucking a younger man so good that he passed out. I took a shower, playing with myself the whole time thinking about what else I could do to his body with my stronger one. It was such a turn on knowing how much stronger I was over a bigger man, I came 2 more times in the shower and came back to check on your grandpa, he was still unconscious, but to my great pleasure, I saw that he had a tent pole sticking up. I couldn't pass it up, so I used him as my own personal dildo until I came twice again. Then, finally, I fell asleep next to my lover."

"Yup, it was a great feeling waking up to see this woman next to me. I thought for sure that those great feelings I received the night before was nothing but a dream to me. When I saw her beautiful face, her very muscular arms sticking up over the covers, I thanked my lucky stars. A little over 4 months later, I asked her to be my wife. I'm sorry I didn't invite you, Jerry, but we decided to have a small ceremony in Las Vegas. We are in as much of love right now as we were the night we met."

I shook my head in awe, "Wow, this sounds like a great story. And I can see by the way you look at each other, and talk to each other, even in the short time I've been here with you, that you truly are in love. Sam, I am very glad that my Grandpa has found you, he obviously has benefited from your relationship, and I think you have as well. Now, saying that, Sam, I would very much like to see your muscles and strength, you could very well be my perfect woman, despite being 60 years older than me."

"Okay, Jerry, but I don't want to disappoint you, I know by your stories that you like your muscle women to be bigger. I'm not even close to being as big as your favorites, Colette Guimond and Renne Toney, but I am very big for a woman my size. Also, in case your Grandpa didn't tell you, I'm ripped to absolute shreds, see as people get older their skin grows thinner, and you can see everything more readily."

"And Jerry, don't hesitate to enjoy each and every inch of Sam's physique, even if I'm watching you two together, I'm completely fine with you and Sam, in fact it would make me proud if my grandson could get on so well with my new wife that he would have hot, dirty sex with her at the drop of a hat. See, one of the things that gets me going is to see Sam overpower, dominate, and lift big guys, not only physically dominate them, but sexually dominate them. After Sam told me about the times that she went to the gym to rape some of the guys there, I wasn't upset, I was turned on by her stories, the only thing I asked is for her to video tape it next time, so I can see her muscles and strength in action. Sam, what do you think?"

"Well, Bob, I'm glad that my body turns you on so much that you're willing to forgive me for my misdeeds."

"Not at all, not at all, Sam, dear. You're just doing what you have to do, I know I can't handle that awesome body, I don't think even two men in very good to great shape could fully handle all your sexual demands. But with me and Jerry together, I think we can come close, I mean, certainly we can't keep going 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but we'll try our best."

"Bob, I know you guys will do great, and I'm sure Jerry will love the arrangement, especially after I show him a little of my power and muscles. Would you like me to do that Jerry?"

Hmmm, what should I answer to that?

End Part 1

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Sam and Me part 2
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2010, 06:04:48 am »
Part 2

"Yes, yes of course I would! I mean, if you want to, I try to control myself, don't want to take things too fast."

"Nonsense, a boy like you, you'll recover right away. Let yourself go, I'm sure you're going to have the time of your life tonight." 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, now! I don't know if I'm completely ready for this, I mean, I know I can't wait to see how strong you are, in fact, I'd love to right now, but are you sure we're ready for, you know S-E-X?"

"I'd like to think so, after all, you're a fully grown man, and surely you're not a virgin are you?"

"Well, um, no of course not, I lost my virginity at 17, but really, I'm still not all that experienced, having only 2 girlfriends, and not having had sex for a long time, not to mention that I'm still skeptical about this whole swinging scene."

"Jerry, it's completely okay if you want to go slow, in fact, I like it better like that, it gives me time to show you my muscle and strength more. But maybe after I do show you my muscle and strength, you'd like to take a bit faster."

"Well, you can start by showing me your muscle and we'll take it from there, how does that sound?"

"I'd like that very much, Jerry, when do you want to start?"

"Whenever you'd like, let's retire to the living room, and you can give me a little posing show."

"That sounds great, just sit down on the couch over there, I'll change into my bikini in the bathroom and join you in there in a couple of minutes. Bobby, baby, would you like to oil me up?"

"Of course dear, I'll be right back, Jerry, believe me, you're gonna love it."

So I sat down in the living room, on the really wide couch, I put down towels on the floor for the baby oil that would be covering Sam's body. I got myself ready for probably what I was going to think was a disappointment, surely she couldn't be as muscular as my Grandpa was saying, I mean she's 90! I fully expected her to step out of the bathroom looking like a skinny, anorexic body with the ribs showing, saggy skin, veins on the arms, and nothing more.

About 5 minutes later, Grandpa came out of the bathroom with a big smile on his face, wiping his hands on a towel. Then Sam came out of the bathroom wearing a big robe that obscured every part of her except her very muscular, veiny feet and hands. I was intrigued to say the least, after all, her hands did not have the frail look that I've seen from my own grandmother, they looked strong, they looked like that hands of someone much younger, there were no age spots to be seen.

"Are you ready, Jerry? Are you ready to see your step-grandma's muscles?"

"Yes, yes absolutely!" I said, faking my enthusiasm, still thinking that it couldn't possibly be that good.

Of course, that's before the robe hit the ground, what I saw standing in front of me was a marvel of muscle! Sam's shoulder's were wider than I thought possible for a woman so short, she was only 5 feet tall, but her shoulders looked to be at least 3 feet across, if not more, when she spread them. That act of course, brought out her lat muscles, which also looked unreal, I mean here was a 90 year old woman standing in front of me with a back that looked like a cobra's neck flaring when it's angry. Then my eyes traveled down to her abs and I was shocked to find 6 different, discernable sections, where most of the time, on most of the more mature female bodybuilders that I've seen, there would be no noticeable ab muscles to be seen. I looked up at her face to see her smirk down at me, she knew she had me in her spell. She flexed a double biceps pose to show me her very high, very defined peaks, double headed biceps that I thought nearly impossible to attain, I've never seen biceps like these close up, they were so defined, they almost looked sharp enough to cut glass!   

"So, do you like what you see, Jerry? Are you getting turned on by my awesome muscles?"

"Yes! I can't believe it, I mean, I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you said how muscular you were, I thought that you'd be just another old woman who thinks a couple of veins and seeing your ribs makes you muscular, but you completely blew all my expectations away, totally!"

"Oh, I'm not through yet, little man, just you wait and watch."

I wonder what she meant, but then she went into the double biceps pose, and held it there for minutes, she was shaking. I was wondering what she was doing, but then I started seeing something, the peak of her biceps were moving up, little by little, like a millimeter at a time, but it was happening. When it was finally over, she looked down on me with a look of complete confidence that she had blown my mind as I looked at her mind boggling, unreal triple-headed biceps! Then to finish me off, she went into an intense crab pose that brought everything to my attention at once, her chest became all full of striations that no bodybuilder in the World could ever come close to claiming, her forearms bunched up bigger than Popeye's, but with veins the size of pencils running all over them. Even her face seemed to hold muscles unheard of outside of stories written by Mr. Shhh, but this was no story, this was real life. She blew my mind with her intensely defined muscle, and I couldn't stop myself, I blew my wad without even touching myself! All it took was the unreal 90 year old physique, with the look of a predator in her eye.

I was barely conscious because of the intensity of the ejaculation, but I heard my Grandpa say, "See, I told you he wouldn't last long, he's so much into muscle women, that I knew one look at your fully pumped up muscles, and he would cum in his pants, but he likes strength even more, wait until he sees how strong you are!"

"Doesn't have much control, does he, of course the first time you saw my muscles, you couldn't control yourself either, you came right on the floor after I shoved your head into these beautiful pecs, do you remember?"

"Of course I remember! That was the first come I've had in 20 years, you don't forget something like that!"

My head was spinning, but I was coming back to consciousness. Sam was standing there with a towel in her hand, cleaning off the oil. Bob was doing the same with her legs and backside. Then I noticed it, she was topless! Man, her breasts didn't sag one bit, she was at least a b cup, but her pecs were so big that it made her breasts look even bigger.

Sam noticed me and said, "Hey little man, welcome back to the World of the living. I hope you liked my display, that was only part one of your banquet of female strength. Are you ready to test my power?"

I was breathing hard, trying to relax. "Just give me a couple minutes, that was quite the show you gave me, Sam, I'm going to have to pull myself together."

About 5 minutes later I said it was okay, that I wanted to see her strength.

"Okay, how about we armwrestle? That's what really got your Grandpa hot and bothered, that night, he couldn't believe that a little woman like me could be strong enough to beat him so easily."

"Cool, but don't expect that easy a challenge tonight, I'm younger, bigger, and much, much stronger than my Grandpa is."

"Well, you're probably stronger than he was, but he's really gotten himself in great shape in the 9 months we've been together, I don't know if you're quite as strong as he is right now, after all, you're all soft and pudgy, and Bob's lost all of his fat and is nothing but muscle right now. Not to mention that I've been a maniac in the weightroom since we've met, thanks to your Grandpa's motivation and support."

"I weigh 320 pounds, that's 170 pounds more than you, I'm a foot taller than you. Now Gramps may be fit, but I've just been to the gym and benched 375 pounds for 8 reps, and 450 pounds max, there's no way Gramps can do that?" I said with certainty.

Grandpa Bob just raised his eye at Sam and they shared a silent chuckle, I didn't know what it meant, but I didn't really care at the time.

"Okay, kid, let's do this." Sam said as she kneeled down before a table, putting her arm up in position.

"You call it Gramps."

"On three, ready, 1...2...3!"

I started pulling with all the strength I had in my right hand, which was her weak hand, but I was making no progress at all, I looked up, frustrated to find Sam blowing on the fingernails of her other hand, she looked imperiously at me.

"Have you started, I'm sorry, I can't even feel you pushing against me. Tell you what, if you want to use both hands I'll let you, it'll be your only chance."

I couldn't believe my ears! I'm a big strong man, but this 90 year old muscle lady was comparing my efforts to nothing! So I put my other arm up, using both of my arms against her single, supposedly weaker arm.

"Should I end this, I mean really, I thought you were supposed to be strong! Yet even with both hands, you can't even move mine a fraction of an inch!"

I started jerking with all the strength I had in my whole body, but her arm was steady, then with barely a tremble or any effort at all, she started moving my hands down to the table. I stood up, started pulling with my legs, my back, anything that I could think of, but there was nothing I could do to stop the downward motion of my hands, she was beating me with absolute ease!

"There you go, Jerry, I'm sorry, but I have to say, that was just to easy, maybe you'd be a better match for your grandfather. After all, the last time we armwrestled, he actually made me try."

Could it be possible that my 80 year old Grandpa was stronger than me, his 30 year old Grandson, 50 years older, 2 inches shorter, 130 pounds lighter?

"No, my arm's sort of worn out from the beating you just gave me, maybe tomorrow, sorry Grandpa, I have to rest up. That was incredible though, Sam, I mean you completely dominated me using only the power of one of your arms, you control not just both my arms, but my whole body. Could you, um, possibly..."

"What is it, what do you want me to do, Jerry?"

"Well...As your probably know from my stories, I really enjoy lifting and carrying, but since I was probably about 8 or so, I have not been lifted by a woman, I was just too heavy. But since you're so strong, incredibly strong, really, I thought, maybe you could."

"Carry you around? Absolutely! That is one of Bob's favorite things, he couldn't believe I lifted him with so much ease when we first met, his 170 pounds was near nothing to me. Now, what is your favorite carry?"

"Well, Sam, it's the cradle carry, like when a groom carries a bride, or probably in your case, the bride carries the groom over the threshold with."

"Of course I know the cradle carry, that's what I used to carry your grandfather up the stairs of his house with. And sure I'd love to carry you around the exact same way. Just get off the couch and stand in the middle of the room."

I did as instructed, she went in back of me, I felt a hand on the back of my knee, and another on the middle of my back, without a grunt or even any sign of effort at all, I rose off the floor in the arms of a 90 year old woman.

"Oh wow! I've been wanting to do this all my life with a woman, I never thought it would happen, I hope I don't wake up and find this is all a dream."

"Haha, that's exactly what I thought the first night with Sam." My Grandpa laughed. "But believe me, it's as real as real gets, this woman, all 90 years of her, is probably pound for pound, the strongest person in the World."

"I am not in the position to disagree with you there, Grandpa, Sam, am I taxing your arms at all? Are you going to have to put me down soon?"

"Not at all, Jerry, not at all, in fact, I could hold you like this all night if you wanted me to, but I'm sure there are other things you can think of to amuse yourself with. Like maybe your second favorite lift, perhaps."

"Well, as strong as you are, and I can tell, you're probably the strongest woman on Earth, maybe by a great deal, but my second favorite lift is an overhead lift, where the lifter holds the liftee by the hips and press them straight overhead. But I couldn't possibly ask you to do that. I mean really, you have to have limits, don't you?"

"I do have limits, I'm not strong like Superman, but I think what you ask of me is in my power, if you truly want me to."

"I do, I do! But I don't know if I can really handle it, I may have to relieve myself or I'd make a mess on you."

"No, I got an idea, why don't we take care of both at once?"

"How do you propose to do that?"

"Oh like this." She proceeded to tear my pants and shorts off with one hand while still cradling me with her other! I couldn't believe it, I looked at her like she was an alien, how could this woman be this powerful! She had my pants totally removed now and without even putting me down, she shifted her hand position to my hips, she flipped me around quickly, and pressed me slowly and steadily over her head. Then she lowered me slowly, and with her head pointed up, her mouth open, she took my nine inches into her mouth. I couldn't believe it! She was giving me the much dreamed about overhead press blowjob!

"Oh God! Oh God, here it comes!" I shouted.

I shuddered. I looked down at Sam, who licked her lips in anticipation as she swallowed load after load of my thick, hot sperm.

"Ummmm, good boy, mommy likes her treat." Sam exclaimed in a throaty purr.

I fell asleep in her arms, she went back to cradling me and carried me to my bedroom upstairs, much like she did to my Grandpa 9 months before. I was near dead to the World, but I still heard my new Step-grandmother say to my Grandpa.

"Boy, if he thought that was incredible, he should see how strong I really am some time!"

With those words, I floated into dreamland with a smile on my face.

The End...? 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2010, 09:37:20 pm »
What's a Boyfriend To Do?

*Author’s Note: This story is a request from someone from a forum that deals with muscular teens and pre-teen girls, and is written specifically for those who enjoy that kind of thing. So if you are not into that, you shouldn’t read this story, but for those of you inclined, please, enjoy.

My name is Matthew James Conner, my friends, including my girlfriend Cynthia call me MJ, though I’m built more like Spider-man. I’m 6’2 and I weigh 195 pounds, pretty much all muscle, though I’m not one of those guys that spend most of their time in the weight room. I’m on the soccer team at my college, and my girlfriend, we’re both 20 years old, she’s on the girl’s soccer team. She’s 5’6 and 135 pounds, and this story concerns one of the weirdest chapters in our lives.

It all started when we were home visiting her family, her dad James, her mom Patty, and her 16 year old little sister, Jenna. I had gone out to do a little shopping, milk, eggs, cereal, nothing important, and I was gone about half an hour, but what met my eyes when I came home was one of the most surreal things that I have ever, or would ever see.

My girlfriend was on the ground, her face was full of deep red splotches, and her little sister, who didn’t look so little at all, was sitting on her stomach, slapping her face. I closed the door in a hurry, put the groceries down on a chair nearby and went into the front room, where the scene was unfolding before me.

“What the hell is going on here!?!?” I exclaimed with surprise and anger in my voice.

“MJ! Please get her off of me, she attacked me from behind out of nowhere, I don’t know what her problem is, I only called her shrimp and she exploded on me!” My girlfriend was almost sobbing as she said this.

“You better mind your own business, MJ, what does that stand for, Mary Jane? This is a personal matter between me and your girlfriend, there’s no need for you to get hurt, too.”

I couldn’t believe the straightforwardness of this 16 year old, she was confident that she could do the same to me, someone who probably weighed 80 pounds more and was at least a foot taller than her, that she could do to her sister, who was 40 pounds and 6 inches taller. And she had sneak attacked her sister too, giving Jenna an unfair advantage, had it been straight up, I’m sure Cynthia would be winning. She’s so much older and bigger. No way was I going to lose to a 16 year old girl, not with my size advantage and fighting experience.

“Get off her right now, Jenna, or I’m going to have to pull you off of her.” I said sternly.

“Okay, I’ll get off of her, but you made a mistake messing with me, Mary Jane, I’m not the kind of girl you want to be mad at you. Cynthia never told you about me, about my sporting background?”

“No, she never really did, just told me you were into some sports.”

“That’s like saying Elvis was a little into music. I’ve been in gymnastics since I was 9 years old, I was into soccer since I was 11, and the whole time since I was 10, I’ve been lifting weights, doing calisthenics, doing anything to make my body better, I’m not a shrimp, not by a long-shot, pal.”

With that, she unzipped her warmup jacket, and for the first time, I was able to see why she had overpowered her sister so completely, her body was full of rock hard muscle, the kind of which shouldn’t exist on a 16 year old body. First her shoulders were wide and capped with softball sized muscle, her chest, was already showing striations and a pronounced muscle cleft. Her abs were a full 8 pack, which could easily be seen because the segments were clearly seen. Finally, when she pulled her coat off totally, her biceps could be seen, and they were huge! I would put them at 15” at least, and on a 5 foot tall body, that was incredibly big proportionally.

She saw how transfixed I was by her muscles and that made her giggle and smirk.

“So, big boy, are you starting to understand your position? Had you walked away and let what needed to happen just happen, you wouldn’t be in for such a big beat down, this body is as strong as it looks, and I’m an experienced fighter, I’ve been taking on bigger kids since I was 12, even a couple of high school guys last year, when I was 14, but none of them have been able to stand up to my strength and muscles, what chance do you think you have against this.”

She flexed her arms and abs at the same time and I have to admit, I was damn intimidated, this 16 year old girl had the kind of body that wouldn’t look out of place on a Ms. Olympia stage, and it was obvious she knew what to do with it. But I couldn’t back down, I’m 4 years older, probably 80 pounds heavier (with all that muscle, it’s hard to tell what she weighed.) and I’m soccer tough.

“Listen, little girl, if you want to fight, I’m not going to back down. But we don’t have to do this, just leave Cynthia alone and you and me won’t have a problem.” I calmly said, trying to be as intimidating as possible, which only made Jenna madder.

I turned my back on her, thinking that the matter was over, but I felt a strong hand on my shoulder whip me around faster than I would’ve thought was possible. The next moment I saw stars as her hand exploded on my face with a slap that echoed through my eardrums for 45 seconds. She looked up in my eyes with an evil sneer.

“No one walks away from Jenna, I’m going to make you pay for that, but I’m going to give you one shot. Right here.” She pointed to her 8 pack abs.

I fired in a right as hard as I could, knowing that she wasn’t playing around, and hoping that those abs weren’t as hard as they looked. Boy was I wrong, as my knuckles impacted that flesh, it felt as though it was hard as a concrete wall, and immediately my ears heard cracking, my hand was shattered as it met her diamond hard abs.

“Nice try, wimp, but here’s how you punch someone!”

I knew what was coming, and I tensed my abs as best I could, but her fist came barreling in at such a speed that it felt that her hand could burst through my abs and exit my back. I didn’t see it coming, but I was looking at her face and it appeared to me that she was calm, like she wasn’t trying at all. But that didn’t make any difference to me, as the impact actually made me leave my feet and drop to my knees, dry heaving and my eyes watered at the extreme pain I felt in my stomach. One punch was all it took for this 16 year old to show her extreme superiority over me. I mean I fought several times and yet, I’ve never been punched in the stomach with that much force, it was unreal!

“Look at you, look at him, Cynthia, is this your big hero, is this your big manly man, he’s on the ground crying and heaving from one little punch from me! Do you think that he could help you, you should’ve told him how strong I was, you should’ve told him the rules of the house, when Mom and Dad are gone, I’m in charge, not you. But you lead him to think that since you’re the big sister, or should I say the older sister, because I’m bigger than you could ever hope to be, that you should be in charge. But we decided on that a long time ago, didn’t we.”

Then Jenna launched into a whole long story about how when she was 14, she decided that she should be the boss around there, at that time she was 4’11 and 95 pounds of muscle, and Cynthia was her current height and weight at 18, but Jenna beat her unmercifully 3 days in a row, to drive home the fact that she was already stronger at 14 then Cynthia, with all her age, height and weight advantages, could ever be. This is what drove Cynthia to be more athletic at college, for her to workout and join the soccer team, but while Cynthia got a little stronger, Jenna continued to become stronger and stronger, by working out heavier and longer than any boys she knew. And each time Cynthia tried to assert herself, Jenna would have none of it and beat her down even worse than the time before.

“But don’t think I’m a bully, I don’t randomly beat Cynthia up because it makes me happy, she asks for it, and we always make up after, I love my sister, I always treat her injuries, because I want her to become stronger for it, she’ll never be stronger than me, but I think she may be stronger than a wimp like you.”

I was furious, this little brat, well, this big brat was making fun of me, saying my much smaller girlfriend could be stronger than me, just because she knocked me to my knees with one punch.

“Cynthia, come over here. I’m done with beating you up. For now, I think you learned your lesson. But I want to see something.”

Cynthia shakingly came over to Jenna with her head down.

“Yeah, Jen, what do you want?”

“I want to see how strong you are, can you lift your boyfriend there?”

Oh God, I thought, Cynthia does sometimes lift me up and carry me around.

“Y…yes, sometimes I can carry him around, but I feel really weak right now.”

“Don’t worry about it, just see if you can piggy back him around a little.”

Cynthia looked down at me and her eyes said everything. She said in her eyes that we should just do what Jenna wants, that it’s not worth it to make her madder than she already was. I nodded and got to my feet, then I jumped on my girlfriends back, and she carried me around a little.

“Okay, bring him over here and hold on to him tight, tell him to hold on tight too.”

Cynthia did as she was told, then Jenna did something amazing, she picked both Cynthia and me up in a front carry! A combined weight of 330 pounds being held by a girl that probably weighed 120 pounds herself! But those 120 pounds were all muscle! It was a labor, you could tell she was straining, but that feat told me all I needed to know about her, that she was pound for pound, one of the strongest people on the planet, and could beat me in any way she deemed fit. This 16 year old was just plain superior to me, a 20 year old male college athlete.

The End

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
★Memorable Author [Jeremy Wilson] Stories~collected 2011
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2011, 12:42:02 am »
^-^
Claire’s Visit
Part 1
By Jeremy Wilson
shaneomacfan3@yahoo.com
I’m surprised by how much my niece has grown

***Author’s Note: Well, here I am again, this story is another type of story that I enjoy, it deals with a family member who happens to be very muscular and strong meeting another family member whose fetish deals exactly with that, will the one family member give into his baser desires? Will the much stronger girl even resist? This is actually based on some other author’s type of storylines, including wkeith99, supreme, rampant tiger, and various other muscle authors who have included incest in their story lines in some way. But of course, incest is not for everyone, for those of you who do not enjoy that, please don’t read on. But for those of you inclined, I hope you enjoy.***

I hadn't seen my niece Claire for 3 years now, back when she was 15 years old. She had always been an outgoing, athletic young girl, who at the time was a sophomore in high school and doing several sports, including volleyball, basketball and gymnastics. From what I remember, she didn't really show all that much muscle, then again, she usually wore baggy T-shirts and jogging pants around the house, so I had no way of knowing. She was 5'3 and looking at her body shape, I would've guessed 115 pounds at the most.

My brother Carl, sister-in-law Kelly and niece Claire were always very close, they came over at least 3 times a week for many years. But 3 years ago, they decided to pick up and move a couple of states over, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of them in all that time. Of course I still get messages from them, I get all the regular holiday cards and regular e-mail messages from them. But one day, I got on the computer, going to my e-mail first and I read this message heading: Coming Home! I looked at the sender of the email and it was Claire! I couldn't click the link fast enough, this was what I read.

"Hey Uncle Jeremy, it's been a long time since I've seen you, as you know I turned 18 3 days ago, and as a present, my parents got me a brand new car! Well, I decided that since I was now an adult, and could do just about anything that I want, one of the things that I wanted to do, I decided that as of right now, I wanted to come and visit you. I'm going to be alone, mom and dad know about it and they said it's sweet that I want to come visit with you, so don't worry about me running away from home or anything. It's just that... well, you were my favorite uncle and it just about killed me to leave you behind to live in Kansas, and just seeing you again, face to face, would be an even better Birthday present than the car, even though I love the car! I can't wait to see you in 3 days, Uncle, I hope you can't wait to see me.

P.S. You may not recognize me, I've changed a little since we last saw each other, so here's a picture of my car, it's license is Kansas plates 6ymslgrl... Don't worry, you'll find out what that's all about when we get together. I'll call you when I get in town and we can get together at a restaurant."

I downloaded the picture, it was a dark blue Pontiac Firebird. A very nice car, of course I knew that my brother was quite well to do, with his new job, he was an executive in a construction firm. Me, I'm lucky to be pulling down 50,000 a year, I'm the vice president of one of the biggest and best plumbing companies in the immediate area. I live out in the country, though I'm not really the farming type, I just like the space and freedom. I'm sure Claire will find a lot to do around here, we got tons of land, where she could run, jump, frollic, whatever girls like her would like to do. I also have a very large house with a very big basement, a basement in which I've equipped a very nice home gym that has some heavy weights and very durable machines. Claire has actually been in that gym, I've seen her on my treadmills, pushing herself to the limit, back when she was a freshman trying to make the volleyball team and the gymnastics team. She impressed me with her stamina and the intensity of her workouts, I figured she could do anything she set her mind to with that kind of focus. Little did I realize what her focus would eventually become.   

So the next day the phone rang, I picked it up and said hello. "Uncle Jeremy, it's Claire, I know I told you that I wanted to come down in 3 days, but I decided not to wait, so I started driving at 4am this morning and now I'm just outside of Manitowoc, where would you like to meet?" I couldn't believe it, my niece was here already, I hadn't even really gotten the house ready for her, I was planning on cleaning it and getting all my laundry done. "Hey, Claire, um, anywhere you would like to meet is fine with me. I can't believe you're here already, driving at that time of night." Claire giggled, "Don't worry, Uncle Jeremy, I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. As for where to meet, how about the YMCA, we can play tennis, or go swimming, or work out in the weightroom together!" I wasn't really planning on exercising today, but I guess since she's my favorite niece, and it's her first time in the neighborhood in 3 years, we'll do what she wants. "Sounds good, dear, I'll see you in a little while."

I packed a bag with my workout clothes, a swimsuit and a beach towel. I figured I'd shower at home later that night. I got my bag and jacket and put them in the car, I groomed myself, brushing my teeth, coming my hair, shaving, trying to look my best for my favorite niece. As I went outside to my car, I noticed another car was driving up the driveway, a familiar dark blue Pontiac firebird. I walked quickly over to it and was surprised to see my niece get out of the car with a smile on her face. "I'm sorry Uncle, I knew I said I wanted to meet you at the YMCA, but I just couldn't wait that long, I have been waiting years to see you, and I'm not gonna miss a single minute!" It was then she shut the door and I got my first look at her body, she was very thick, wearing a sweatshirt and a pair of jogging pants, which did nothing to hide her thick, wide body. What surprised me the most was two developments in the front of her shirt that looked huge! I swear this 18 year old could've been smuggling volleyballs under her shirt!   

"Come here kid! I can't believe how much you've grown! Man, you were just a skinny reed the last time I saw you, now look at you!"

"Oh, I did it just for you, Uncle Jeremy!"

"Did what? Get implants? That's not the kind of thing a girl your age should be worried about. And especially not to impress a relative, even one that you love very much."

She came up to me, walking slowly and sexually, showing off her figure, her wide hips, huge breasts, huge butt.

"Oh no, Uncle, I'm one hundred percent natural, these are a result of all my time in the gym. That's another reason I didn't want to go to the YMCA, I wanted to show you my body without any other prying eyes. The body I built up over 3 long years just for you."

"Claire... I don't know what you're talking about, you can work out all you like, but breasts like that don't exist without some kind of chemical help. Like saline or silicone."

"I'll just have to show you different, Jeremy, you don't mind if I just call you Jeremy from now on, do you? Uncle Jeremy is a little bulky and wordy for my mouth to be filled with, especially when I'd like it to be filled with something else."

"Now hold on one second young lady! I know you're 18 and you can have any guy you want, but you and I, that just can't happen, you're my brother's kid, you're my niece, a sexual relationship is completely out of the question!"

"Jeremy, this will happen eventually, and you know why? Because I know exactly what turns you on, and I have transformed myself into that over the last 3 years, you won't be able to resist me, and what this body can do for you. But I'm tired of talking, I want to get to some showing!"

With that she stepped up to me, her breasts pressing against my stomach, she looked up into my eyes with a smirk, then her hands went to my belt, she gripped it and my pants tightly, then without any noticeable effort on her part, I felt my feet leave the ground. Then I heard a ripping sound, her breasts had thrust forward with the movement of her arms and the sweatshirt couldn't take any more strain, so it burst open at the neck and the sides, showing Claire's chest in full relief, the cleavage was exposed and ran at least 10 inches deep. But I also was able to see the top of her chest, which was covered with striations and veins, that cleft pushed her chest out another 2 inches! Her traps were also revealed to be very big, inching halfway up her neck.

The view and the fact that my niece was holding me up off the grown with no effort at all had it's desired effect as far as Claire was concerned, my dick was very much erect and poking into her right breast, which she noticed immediately, her expression changing from a smirk to a knowing smile. She proceeded to lift me higher, running my hard cock up her breast until it found her nipple, which made her shudder. She moaned loudly. By the way, I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but I'm no small man, at 6'1, I weigh 270 pounds, most of it is muscle, but there's a layer of fat over that muscle. So the fact that Claire was moving my large body around like I was nothing more than a pillow or a stuffed animal was nothing short of amazing to me!

"You see, Jeremy, I've always had a crush on you, ever since I was little. I was always trying to make you notice me, always trying to make you think of me than more than a little girl. But I never understood how, until I was 15 years old, and I saw something that changed my life forever. You know what I saw? When your computer was on one time I stayed over, I checked out your browser history, it came to a story on Diana the Valkyrie, a story I knew you wrote. Do you know what the name of that story was? It was Muscle Impossible: the Next Generation part 1. It was then not only did I notice that you liked hugely muscular and super strong women, but you enjoyed incest as well. No, don't deny it. It was plain and simple from what I read in all the stories in your bookshelf, you had some deep seeded need, something that in my obsession with you, I knew I had to meet your need, I had to become your dream girl. I spent the last three years of my life in the gym, building my body to become your perfect version of a woman. Don't tell me that this body isn't what you've always wanted."

As she said this she dropped me on the ground on my but, and she flexed her biceps, they erupted so hugely that the sleeves of her sweatshirt blew off her arms like they were made of rubber bands. Those arms were nothing short of amazing! I mean here was a girl, all of 5'3 tall with biceps that wouldn't look out of place on a middleweight male bodybuilder, they had to be at least 19"! She smiled down at me with a look of superiority over her face.

"Am I big enough for you, Jeremy? Could you imagine it only took me three years to build a body that a female bodybuilder couldn't build in less than 20 years? And I have so much more growing to do, I'm so young, and I have so much more time to workout now with that gym in your basement."

"W...what do you mean, you're not going to be staying here that long, Claire, honey, you have to go back to your home in Kansas sooner or later, don't you?"

"Mmmm, not exactly, big boy, I told my mom and dad that I'm accepting a scholarship that I got from UW-Eau Claire for Volleyball, so I'm going to be staying in state for a while. I'll live at the campus of course, since it's so far from here, but on Holidays and every other weekend, I'm coming back here to live. So you're going to have to deal with me, I told my parents about my plans and they agreed with them, I guess they didn't have the chance to tell you yet, but it's not like you have much of a choice, not when you have someone like me making decisions for you." 

"Now...now wait a minute right now, I know that you're very strong, but I'm older than you, I am heavier than you, and I'm the adult in this situation! You don't tell me what to do, I'm your uncle, I'm your guardian here, you're not gonna be telling me what to do and when to do it. If you want this to work out, girly, you're gonna have to do what I say. Or I'll throw you out of my house."

Claire giggled at this. "Oh you big strong man, you got me scared now. Okay, let's just say that if I wanted to do something, there's nothing that you, or any other man on this planet could do to stop me. I already gave you a little show of my power, but just in case you doubt me, just in case you think that you're still in control here, let me put that doubt to rest right now."

She walked over to my car, she got behind it, put her hands on the bumper and tried to lift it from the ground. Did I say try? I meant she lifted it from the ground, and barely had to try to do it, judging by the look on her face, the back end of the car offered her no more resistance than my 270 pounds did earlier! I stared, my mouth open with awe and my hard-on was harder than it's ever been at the sight before me, but Claire wasn't done by any means, she pressed the car from her chest over her head, which amazed me to an even higher degree.

She smirked at me and said, "See, over the last 3 years, I've been doing whatever it took to make these muscles stronger than any man on the planet, working out 4, 5, 6, even 7 hours a day to get my strength to a level that I knew I could do anything with your body that I wanted to. It seems that this body has some kind of potential to become super powerful, you should've seen the boys on the football team when I was benching 315 for reps when I was 16, but then, my senior year, I decided that since I was stronger than anyone on the team, I should join it and dominate like no other person had done. I decided to keep it a secret, trying to pretend that I was a short boy with huge pec muscles. Only the coach and the quarterback knew who I was and they kept my secret, under threat of an ass-kicking from these super strong muscles."

"Oh my God! You got on the football team, that's one of my biggest fantasies, seeing a girl dominate big, huge, strong guys on the football field!"

"Oh, I know, I've read your stories, and I also know that you really liked MC's stories on the subject. So I decided that I wanted to do it for you, and of course I had someone videotape the games for me, to give to you when I was ready." She went back to her car and brought out a paper bag that was filled with VHS tapes. They were labeled like this: WHS vs. OSHS 102-3. WHS vs. LHS 87-0. WHS vs. TJHS 96-10.

"Ummm, okay, I'm guessing that the WHS is your high school and the other teams are the other letters, but what do the numbers mean?"

"Those are the scores, silly!"

"Huh! You gotta be kidding me, are you telling me that your teams scored 102 points against a team?"

"My team? No, I scored 102 points against another team, me, by myself. I didn't allow any of my teammates to score at all, I scored every touchdown, I kicked every field goal and PAT, it was all me. I played Quarterback on offense and linebacker on defense, and I dominated each and every game that I took part in. I also got 10 safties throughout the season. That's why some of these scores are a little bit off. When I wasn't sacking the quarterback, I was intercepting him, when I wasn't running the ball, I passed it....to myself. I threw it up and ran under it, finally catching it in the endzone, no matter if I was 10 yards away, or 80 yards away."

"No! I refuse to believe that! No man can throw the ball 80 yards, you're expecting me to believe an 18 year old girl can do that? I call bullshit on that!"

"I was 17 then, and yes, I expect you to believe it, that's why I brought these tapes, to show you exactly that everything I say is true, that I'm your dream girl, every one of your strength and muscle fantasies that I can fulfill, I will fulfill."

"Alright, I'll bite, let's watch the videos, and if what you say is true, that you can dominate boys much bigger than you in a man's game, I'll concede that maybe you and me can be together, that I'll let you do what you want, or at least I'll not stop you. But I want to see this for sure first before I make any decisions." I said as I held up the 102-3 tape. This only made Claire smile wickedly. 

End of part 1

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Claire's Visit Part 1
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2011, 11:19:26 am »
That's a very nice beginning for a story. Can't wait to read more of Claire's football career and her various strength feats. Though I live in a country where American football is something very distant (don't even know most of the rules of the game), I always appreciated stories where a girl totally kicks ass in a male dominated game where strength plays a big part. K+

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Claire's Visit part 2
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2011, 06:15:33 am »
Claire’s Visit Part 2
By Jeremy Wilson   shaneomacfan3@yahoo.com
Claire shows some of her strength and muscle

*Author's Note: This is part two in a series of stories that is about a man getting his dream girl, but being conflicted because she happens to be his niece. Incest is a central theme in this story and several of my other stories, but let me just say that I would never do that in real life, it's just a fictional story element that is somewhat important to this story's development. Obviously, it's not for everyone, so if you don't enjoy seeing incest in stories, you probably shouldn't read on. But for those of you inclined, I hope you enjoy this story.*

"Well, shall we?" Claire said in an excited voice, and before I could respond, my niece lifted me in a cradle carry and started carrying me towards the house.

"Okay, but let me just say that you shouldn't expect anything out of this, Claire, even though you're amazingly strong, and have muscles that even male bodybuilders would kill to have, and a pair of breasts that look like it's straight out of Juggs magazine, I'm your relative, hell, do you know that your ma and dad made me your Godfather? I couldn't possibly do something that would compromise that relationship."

"Listen Jeremy, I respect your feelings, but what I'm trying to do is take our love to another level, I always felt really close with you, like you're another parent, a second father, but I also felt these yearnings for you that started when I was just a little girl, and they've been hard to control, even harder since I've become strong enough to overpower a football team all by myself. There's so much I've wanted to do to you, and with you, and now I have you all to myself, I'm not going to waste that opportunity. But you know, I love you so much, that I would never force you, never hurt you. I know from your stories that you don't like mental domination, so I'm not going to make you into anything that you don't want to be. I just want you to know that your dream, the dream of having a hugely muscular, superhumanly powerful girl that is able to do whatever your little heart desires her to do, she's right here. You don't need to look any farther, all your stories, all your pictures, all your comics featuring strong, muscular females, you won't need them anymore, because I'll be there to act out just about every single thing you've wanted to have done to you. Just think about it, what more could you ask for?"

I did think about it. What she was saying did make a lot of sense, I've been looking for a powerful woman since I've become interested in them, almost 20 years ago, now. I started reading stories off of Diana the Valkyrie's site 14 years ago, some of them seemed more real than others, but none of them had ever occurred in the boundaries of real life. But here she was, a girl that I watched grow up, that I had fun babysitting when she was younger, that I gave Christmas presents to addressed as being from Santa when she was really, really young. Well, that girl had grown up, into a smart, incredibly attractive, supremely athletic woman who offered herself to be my personal fantasy girl. The thoughts turned in my mind, do I turn against every moral thing I've ever learned since before I was her age, or do I stick to my guns and never get to live out any of the fantasies that I've wanted to for years and years. I was ashamed to admit, but I was leaning towards turning my back on my morals, on taking her up on every single thing she offered me.

"Alright, alright, I'll think about it, Claire, but you know that if we do this, it will be one of the worst sins that anyone could commit, there's reasons why incest is illegal. But I will admit that you have my attention, but again, before I make my decision, I want to watch this tape, if it's everything you say it is, well, then I'm all yours."

She looked into my eyes and smiled knowing that she had me on the hook, and it wouldn't take a whole lot to get me in the boat. So she took one hand off of my shoulder, cradling me in just one arm, which of course caused my stomach to flip and my cock to jump, and she opened the front door. She didn't even put me back into a full cradle, she kept carrying me in that one hand like I was nothing more than a newborn baby to her, 270 pounds wasn't making her arm try. I believe she was doing this as a way to get me to make my decision even quicker, and it was certainly working, I was so close to cumming in my pants that I had to close my eyes and think of the most disgusting stuff in the World to stop myself and regain a little control.

She sat me down on the couch, right in the middle, took the tape I held in my hand and put it into the VCR/DVD combo I got from her parents for Christmas last year. I turned on the TV with my remote and she pushed play on the VCR player. The words "Washington High School vs. Oak State High School, from Washington field house, Jacksonport, Kansas." Then a voice gave the starting lineup, starting with #12 Clarence Wilson. What I saw was a very small looking person, only 5'6 at the most, but with very large thighs, forearms, and a small pair of shoulder pads, well smaller than most I've seen, then I took a closer look, this player turned out to not be wearing shoulder pads at all! This players shoulders were just so big that they filled up the shoulders of the uniform just as much as a pair of shoulder pads. I looked at Claire, and she nodded and smiled.

"That's right, no shoulder pads, who needs them with shoulders this big, hard and wide? I mean I couldn't have both or the uniform wouldn't fit me at all." She flexed her shoulders for me, and I was amazed to see them spread out, my eyes wide with awe as they were wider than my shoulders, and not by a little! Again, this girl is almost a foot shorter than me, she's 5'3 at the most, while I'm a 6'1 man, but judging my mostly flabby 270 physique against her hugely muscular one, how could I look anything but small?

"It's time for kickoff here, and Oak State has won the toss, it looks like #12 Clarence Wilson will be kicking the ball off, we're also told that he will also be a middle linebacker on defense, it looks like we have a real special athlete on our hands here folks." Claire giggled at that quote and quipped, "Boy, he was really on the ball, but I'll let you decide that for yourself, Jeremy." Claire unpaused the tape and turned the volume down, what I saw amazed me, Claire kicked the ball so fricking hard that it was a straight line kick... out of the stadium! The ball sailed through the uprights and kept on going until it was out of the sight of the cameras.

Obviously the ball was given to OSHS on the 20 yard line, and the defense lined up with Claire as the middle linebacker. The ball was snapped and almost instantaneously, before the OSHS QB could hand off the ball, Claire broke through the backfield with such power and speed, she was almost too fast to see until the QB was on the ground 5 yards back. The next play was pretty much the exact same thing, the QB was able to hand off, mostly because Claire was being held back by 3 275 pound plus linemen and she was taking more than 3 seconds to shed their blocks before making the tackle, 6 yards deep in the backfield. Claire was completely dominant, and the game was just starting, even 3 guys my size, guys that looked to be very powerful, were nothing but stuffed animals to her, as she pushed them back with seeming ease. The domination continued on 3rd Down, this time she dropped back in coverage, she was on a TE in the middle of the field, but her eyes saw where the QB was looking, 30 yards downfield and without hesitation, she took off, despite the fact that the WR was double covered and most likely had no chance to catch the pass anyway, Claire wanted to prove a point, and she did, as she leapt up 10 feet in the air and intercepted the pass. Yes, she managed to get to the ball 30 yards downfield in the 5 seconds it took for the pass to get there. She was touched down and the offense, with her as QB took over at the 41 yard line.

There was a couple players coming off from the defensive squad, but like most high school teams, a lot of the players played both ways, most of those teams don't have their starting QB playing both ways, but I guess Claire's team was not most teams. So, the first play, Claire receives the ball from her center, and steps back a little, then she decides to run the ball, the first player she meets is the middle linebacker of the opposite team, who looks to be much bigger than her, at least 6'2 and 240 pounds, but he bounces off of her like a super ball off a hard floor. I'm not kidding, he sailed back at least 5 yards from the momentum of the hit. Then a safety had the smart idea of trying to tackle her by the legs, but she just went through that, leaving him lying. A cornerback decided to jump on her back, but that wasn't able to bring her down to the ground at all, she carried him all the way to the end zone 30 yards later. So right off the bat, 1:30 into the game, Claire wasn't lying, she had the team's first 6 points. Well, 7 points after she kicked the extra point.

She kicked the ball off and this time, it was catchable, the player caught it two yards in the end zone and brought it out... to the two yard line where he was tackled by none other than the kicker, Claire! She had sprinted down so fast that on replays they showed nothing but a blur! So, as you can probably guess, the next play ended in a safety, with Claire sacking the QB in the end zone, making the score 9-0, all of 1 minute 45 seconds in. I looked at Claire in amazement and she motioned me to keep watching. The opposing team kicked off, and who was back there receiving the kick? You guessed it! Claire! She caught the ball and for her, slowly advanced up the field, she stiff armed a guy, blew another guy back with a shoulder block, and just for fun, when she hit the 30, she started jogging on her way the end zone, almost begging anyone to try and tackle her, well, they did try, but they failed. It was amazing to watch as three 200 pound plus guys hanging off her back as she strode into the end zone making the score 15 to zero, and the game was all of 2 minutes 5 seconds in. Now, if you don't know, High School football games have 4 12 minute quarters, so this game had more than 45 minutes to be played, and I could tell that Claire was going to dominate at least 36 minutes of that time. She wanted to run up the score, she wanted to show me something that has never been done before, the complete and utter destruction of a male dominated sports team by one single female.

"Claire?"

"Yes, Jeremy?"

"Can we turn this off, or at least fast forward it? I believe in fact that you are strong enough, agile enough, fast enough, and tough enough to do anything you wanted to on that football field, there's no need to continue with this humiliation."

"Well, have you made your decision yet?"

"Yes, yes I have, but that doesn't mean I still wouldn't want to watch maybe a little more."   

"Okay, Jeremy, anything you want."

She pushed the fast forward button and it seemed to me that very much the same thing kept happening, she pinned the offense deep, she either caused safeties or made the offense turn the ball over and gave her team easy chances to score, or more accurately, she gave herself easy chances to score. Which she did, many times. There was one time where her team was right on the goal line, she got snapped the ball and actually jumped over the offensive line, landing in the end zone on her own two feet. Another possession, not to long after that found them near the end zone again, this time, she took the ball, and was faced immediately with 2 300 pound plus defensive linemen, she lowered her head, plowed right into them and drove them back into the end zone for another score. The half-time score was 64-0. She skipped the half-time show entirely, and when they came back, her team was on the receiving end of the ball, which was driven out of the end zone by the opposite side's kicker. Claire took the ball on the 20 yard line and dropped back in a pass, she threw the ball far and high, the camera went to where the ball was going to land, taking the focus off of Claire, but when the ball came down, they sure found Claire again, because she was the one catching her own pass, in the End Zone, making the score 70-0! She kicked the PAT, and the score was 71-0. The third quarter ended with the score 95-0. Suddenly she hit play, to slow the picture down to normal. A strange change of the announcer's voice could be heard.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been handed this note by an assistant coach for Washington High School. This is what it reads. 'Hello, may I just say that it's great to be the starting Quarterback of the Washington High Panthers, but it's kind of hard to keep this secret, the person you have been watching score all these points for the first three quarters of the game is not Clarence Wilson, she is Claire Wilson, a girl. I repeat, the person dominating the game, #12, is a girl."

The camera shot down to where #12 was standing on the sideline and she slowly took her helmet off to show her long red hair and dazzling white smile, waving to the crowd so everyone could see her. The crowd was in awe, the men silent, but the women and girls were shouting encouragement to her. The coach was approached by several players and assistant coaches who were voicing their displeasure. He looked at each and every one of them and asked if they think any boy could've played that well, if they had their injured former starting QB in charge of their offense, would they be up even by 2 touchdowns, much less the equivalent of 13 touchdowns, or if they had a boy as their middle linebacker, would they have 8 safeties, 3 forced fumbles and 2 interceptions for touchdowns? The men in the crowd also sounded their displeasure, and it was decided that Claire wouldn't play in the fourth quarter. So for that one quarter it would be the boys, by themselves to decide if they could play at a level that a girl by herself had set for them. Well, it didn't come out quite as well for the boys, they managed to score one more touchdown, on which the drive took 8 plays and 6 minutes 31 seconds, instead of the drives that Claire led, which took an average of 2 plays and 1 minute 13 seconds. The opposing team also managed to drive the field for one score, a 30 yard field goal which pretty much pissed off the home crowd, who wanted it to end in a shut out.

It was quite apparent, even the boys and men were in favor of Claire staying on the team. She told me that the team ended up 11-0 and won the state championship that year, in dominating fashion the whole way. She was named All-American starter for both offense and defense, and the coach then opened up the anti-girl restrictions for the football team. Of course, none of those girls were as dominant as Claire was, but there were a few, including her younger sister, that came close.

"Okay, I've asked you if I could watch the tape and then I'd make my decision, well, here it is, yes, I will allow this sexual relationship, I want you to know that even though I am your uncle, I'm also a man, a man that dearly loves huge muscles and superhuman strength on women, I do love you, both as a niece and as the woman of my dreams. Since you are old enough to make your own decisions, and you want me just as bad as I've wanted to meet a woman that is built like you, well, how could I not say yes?"

She jumped up, put her hands under my armpits and didn't just lift me up in the air, she threw me up in the air, catching me in a front carry. "Oh Jeremy! I love you so much, I want you to know, whatever you want me to do, I will. Whatever fantasy you have, just tell me, I'll make it a reality. Even if it involves super strength, the kind in the comic books, I'll will myself to be strong enough to do it, hell, I may be strong enough to do it already, I've never really tested my full limits!"

"So...so, when you lifted the back end of my car, you're telling me it wasn't hard at all for you, that you could've done more?"

"Much, much more, are you kidding, that car was about as heavy for me as a toy car would be for you! Let me show you."

She carried me outside like this, she set me down near my car and did the same thing she did before, she lifted the back end of the car up over her head, this time in one easy motion, then she started walking her hands inward, towards the exact middle of the car. Without a grunt of effort at all, my 18 year old niece powered the car, the whole car, all 3500 pounds of it over her head! She didn't struggle, she didn't shake, she had the same serene smile on her face as she waved to me with her right hand. Then it hit me, she still had the car over head, holding it like a waitress lifts a dish with her weaker left hand!

I look at her with complete awe on my face, while she giggles looking down at my pants, I look down myself and was surprised to see a huge wet spot dribbling down. I must have cum gallons! It was definitely more jizz than I've ever shot when masturbating about things exactly like this appearing in stories and comics. But this, this was real, this was happening right in front of me. Here was a hugely muscular girl, whose biceps were currently not even tensing while holding the car up like it was nothing more than a pillow to her, my own niece had built up a body that could compete for a male bodybuilding contest, while at the same time she would wipe the floor with a stage full of World's Strongest Man contestants! I didn't doubt for a second that she had super strength, to treat a ton and 3/4 car like a toy took an incredulous amount of strength!   

"You're so cute, Jeremy! I would just eat you up, come on, let's get inside, so I can clean you up." She set the car down as gently as possible, showing even more impossible strength, because she held it with nothing more than two fingers as she did so! She came over and picked me up gently with one hand and kissed me sweetly, then with increasing passion as she opened up my mouth with her tongue and then wrestled my tongue into submission, even her tongue was strong! She brought me into the house and then up the stairs. I thought we were going to the bedroom, but instead she brought us into the bathroom, where she proceeded to rip both of our clothes off.

"Sweetie, we're gonna have a lot of fun showering together, don't worry, while you're in my care, your feet won't have to touch the floor."

With that she picked me up with one hand as he brought back the shower curtain and started the water. Of course in my nakedness, she could see that I was hard again, she jumped in the shower and brought me up to her mouth, with just that one hand, I grabbed hold of her thick, red hair as she gave me the best blowjob that I've ever gotten! It didn't take me long to unload into her throat, she licked her lips and said, "Ummm, tasty! With all the protein I'm going to swallow from you over the next couple of days, I can tell you, I'm going to grow nothing but bigger and stronger, I bet you'll love that!"

Oh Boy would I!

The End of Part 2

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Little Mickie [Jeremy Wilson]
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2011, 07:52:32 pm »
Little Mickie, the Superior Athlete
By Jeremy Wilson
shaneomacfan3@yahoo.com
Incredibly fit and strong little girl shows off her athletic skills

*Author’s Note: This is a completely fictional story based on Youtube celebrity Little Mikala, but in this version I plan on making her 18, so I can put this story up at certain places, whereas I couldn't if I used her real age of 11. But in this story I plan on making her sporting efforts more outlandish, to the point that you know and I know it is complete, 100% fantasy, but I still hope you enjoy it.*

The first time I saw Little Mickie, I couldn’t believe my eyes! Here was a girl, not even in her teens yet, but she had muscles that few women could possibly have, and those women had to train years and years to achieve the size and definition that this pre-teen girl had in spades! She was only 4’10 from what I could tell at my vantage point, but I could only guess how much she weighed based on the thick, fibrous muscle that she packed on her little frame. She had the prettiest black hair in braided pig tails, her cheek bones were prominent, and when she smiled she had the most adorable dimples.

Now let me say this before I go any further, I am NOT A PEDOPHILE, the simple thought of hurting a kid Mickie’s age is abhorrent to me, it makes me sick to my stomach. But I am an admirer of muscle on females, I have been since I was a little older than Mickie’s age, which, I figured to be about 15 or so (I later found out she was 18 the first time I saw her.) My mind was swimming with the thoughts of how strong Little Mackie (and I use the term little loosely) may be, and how big and strong she could become when older, hell by the time she reaches 21, she could be absolutely frickin’ huge and strong enough to enter the World’s Strongest MAN contest!  But what I saw her do on this day almost made me flip my whole perspective, because Little Mickie showed that right now, at only 18 years old, she had the agility, strength, speed, stamina, and conditioning that only the greatest male athletes in all of sports could possess!

First of all, I saw her on a tennis court, and I saw who was playing on the other side of the court, former pro tennis player Jim Jennings.  Jim was at his highest rank was 26th in the World, he never won a pro event, his highest placement was the semi-finals of the US Open, and he at 35 is 6 years retired from pro tennis, but still keeps his 6’2 frame in good shape at 190 pounds of lean muscle.  I sat down at a nearby bench, pretending to read a paper while the match went on. Well, not a match, really, more of a massacre!

Little Mickie was just incredible out there! I almost couldn’t believe my eyes, she just controlled the whole match with seeming ease! She served so hard that 50 percent of the serves Jim just couldn’t return, and the ones he did were soon sent back at him with zeal, the match was over so quickly that I was flabbergasted! There was just no defense for him, her hits were so fast and strong, the first time a serve of hers made contact with his racket, it flew from his hand from the shock. Little Mickie was just too fast, too strong, she completely overpowered him, seemingly without even breaking a sweat. It ended 6-0, 6-0, and probably lasted all of 45 minutes! She didn’t just beat him out there, she dominated him! She humiliated him! Jim Jennings, former male tennis pro was beaten with ease by a girl all of 18 years old! He was furious, it showed on his face, while Mickie had a sweet, brace filled smile on her face, not a smirk as I expected out of someone who so dominated her opponent. He shook her hand, but it wasn’t a nice shake, he powered on her hand with his much bigger one, trying to make her crumble, trying to humiliate her with his supposedly superior male strength, but Mickie surprised me because she had the same sweet smile on her face, like she didn’t even notice the increased pressure that the much bigger man was squeezing her hand with. She looked at his expression and then at his hand and understood that he was trying to hurt her, so with seemingly no effort, she tightened her tiny hand on his and immediately, he fell to his knees in excruciating pain. She let go as he held his crushed hand and wept openly, not only from the pain, but the humiliation of realizing that he would never be as strong or fit as an 18 year old girl.

So I followed her to her next destination, we went inside to the basketball court, where we saw two fairly fit looking white men playing a one on one game against one another. They were sweating, looking like they had been at it for a while, when Little Mickie came up to them and interrupted the game. She walked up to these two guys, who were fairly big, one was 6’3 240 pounds and the other 6’2 225 pounds, with some bulk, but fairly muscular, and she said in a sweet, innocent voice, “Hey guys, can I play with you?”

“Nah, we don’t want to play with you, little girl, after all, you don’t have a partner to play with against us.”

“No, I mean I want to play both of you at the same time, I think 1 of me is worth both of you out of shape losers anyway.”

“Hah! Yeah right, what are you, 14 years old? You look to be in good shape, but we’re both much bigger and stronger than you, it’ll be a massacre!”

“First of all, I’m 18, second of all, you may be bigger yes, and yes it will be a massacre, just not the way that you think, so what do you say? Or are you too scared of a little girl to take her on in a manly game of basketball? Hell, I‘ll even let you pick the rules, that way, when I beat yo asses, you‘ll have no excuses.”

“Okay, girlie, you asked for it, half court, we’ll play to 21, no fouls, we don’t want no pansy ass stops, we play til we got a winner.”

“I’m down, I just don’t want you crying to yo momma when I tan your asses.” 

So he tosses her the ball hard and fast and she caught it with a smile on her face.

“I guess that means I get the ball first.”

She drove to the basket so fast that she zipped past the first guy and the second guy barely had time to react, he barreled into her with a shoulder right after she got a lay-up. The positioning of her feet being off the ground and the shoulder to her abdomen meant that she was unprotected in mid-air and this caused her to fall on her ass, but she was still smiling as the ball went through the hoop, giving her a 1-0 lead. She hopped back up to her feet like a gymnast and took the ball out again. She smirked up at the guy who was guarding her, who was the second guy who gave her the shoulder block. “So, you like to get physical, do you? Well, guess what, so do I!” With that she drove her shoulder forward into his gut and knocked him down on his ass the same way that she was knocked down earlier, but he wasn’t smiling and he wasn’t getting back up quickly either. His midsection was definitely not as hard as Mickie’s superior six pack (almost 8, I marveled!) and I would suspect that her shoulders had a lot of the same hardness and toughness that her abs had. When he went down Mickie took the opportunity to make a pull-up jump shot, and the score was now 2-0 for her.

Well, as you can imagine, the rest of the game basically was complete domination by Little Mickie, even with their advantages in numbers, weight, and height, they could do nothing to stop her from doing what she wanted to do. She was just too fast, too strong, too agile for them, and she seemed to be a whiz at dribbling the ball, she was just in complete control against 2 men. The final score was 21-3, the men were able to use their numbers advantage to score 3 baskets, but if you ask me, from watching Little Mickie play, I’m sure she could’ve very well kept the score 21-0 had she chosen, but she wanted to give them a little hope, which in my opinion, only made her look more dominant, because she controlled their fate in her hands, she may have left a lasting impression on them by not even allowing them to score, but she chose to be more magnanimous. Little Mickie giggled in glee as these two men dragged themselves into the locker room, exhausted and defeated, by a girl who was still not breathing very hard. She got herself a drink of water from the fountain then went outside, I followed her, trying to look as nondescript as possible.

What I saw when I came out was 8 men were having a friendly tackle football game behind the main gymnasium of the YMCA that we were at, with Little Mickie skipping up to them with a huge smile on her face. Oh boy, I thought, could this girl be that strong! These guys were just about the size of the two guys that she played basketball against, but from what I could tell, they were in much better shape and looked to be bruisers, if she’s doing what I think she’s going to do, she may be slightly overmatched.

Now, one of my most favorite fantasies that I’ve ever had is to see a girl on the football field almost single-handedly defeat a team of much bigger men, but I didn’t ever think that it could happen in real life. Even as strong and quick as Little Mickie has looked so far, I’m sure there’s no way she could’ve taken on this team of 8 big men in a football game. She didn’t waste any time in proving me wrong though, when she challenged all 8 men to a football game, normal rules, first team or person to score 3 touchdowns would win.

The men of course, just like the basketball players earlier were not having any of her games, and told her to get out of there, or she’d get hurt. She was not scared by their taunts and she taunted them to the point that they had to accept her offer. She said she would kick the ball off and took the football with her hand. She punted it high into the air, a sort of free kick that traveled 30 yards up into the air and 20 yards downfield. She sped down the field, avoiding a block with her speed, jumping over another block, showing off incredible agility, hurdling a 6 foot tall man like nothing. But she wasn’t done, a big 260 pound guy was bearing down on her, she just smirked and ran him over like a Mack truck, he flew back 5 yards and was down on the ground for at least 30 seconds. Finally she tackled the ball carrier, who only caught the ball a second before and only gained 2 yards before being buried by Little Mickie. Jake, a 6’3 240 pound guy was the quarterback, and while he did see what Mickie did to Jimmy, the 260 pound offensive lineman, he was sure he and his team could score easily on one tiny little girl. Especially when he looked at the line in front of him, he had a wall of 4 guys, the center, Carl, a 6’4 255 pound guy, Terry, a 6’5 280 pound guard who was the biggest, strongest guy on the team, Dominic, a 6’3 250 pound guard on the other side, and Kenny, a tight end that was 6’6 and 265 pounds, no way was Mickie ever going to get through that kind of size, he’d have all day to throw surely!

Well, you have that déjà vu feeling, like you’ve been there before? Well, Mickie got down in a four point stance and just waited for Jake to call the play, she had her eyes intently on him, and when the ball was snapped, she hopped over Carl, but was sandwiched between Terry and Dominic, she decided that it wasn’t ideal for her to go after the QB so after separating herself from the lineman she went back and intercepted a pass that Jake threw to Kenny, the thing was, Kenny was 20 yards downfield. Mickie had jumped 10 yards straight up and came down with the pass, and before anyone could see or believe it, she was taking off towards her own end zone. Well, Dominic was in her way, but he was brushed aside with a stiff arm that basically stopped him in his tracks. Jake tried to tie her legs up, but her feet were churning to such a degree that she escaped out of it, but it gave the men time enough for Kenny to jump on her back. That combined with Jake’s hold around her ankles caused her to go down to the ground. Finally, she had showed some weakness! But now she had the ball, and it seems like she knew what to do with it, she said on 2 and when she hit two she ran back, then ducked her head and ran forward, well, 2 guys Terry and Carl came together and thought they had her stopped in her tracks, but her legs were never stopping, they kept churning, and slowly but surely, Mickie started to move forward, she shook her shoulders and Carl came off.  With only Terry holding on to her, she slips past the line of defense, Terry grabs a hold of her, but her legs start carrying her body faster and faster, while 280 pounds hangs off of her body like a backpack. There was no one stopping her after she got 10 yards past the line and she sprinted down field with Terry holding on for his life. She finally shook him off of her and crossed the goal line for the first score. 8 men were now losing to one incredibly strong, jacked up little 18 year old girl.

As you can guess, they tried everything they could to stop her, and actually, they were somewhat successful, on one play, Terry, Carl and Kenny all jumped on her and drove her into the ground as Jake ran the ball for 15 yards, that’s because it took her 10 seconds to dispose of all three guys and sprint downfield to catch him. They figured that was the way to stop her, to gang up on her, but they didn’t figure that her speed was such that she could just run around their blocks to get to the QB in the backfield, and she did that many times. On offense, she was equally hard to catch, they tried to tackle her up high, she shrugged them off, they tried to tackle her at the waist, her huge, muscular churning legs broke through their tackles with ease, they tried to trip her, and her grace and agility proved that she was ungraspable. In the end, it took her a total of 6 minutes 18 seconds to score all 3 touchdowns, while they held the ball all of 1 minute 45 seconds, because of her constant, relentlessness on defense. 8 men, 8 big, strong, athletic men, were shown to be play things to an incredibly athletic, uncommonly muscular 18 year old girl.

It was then that I noticed that I wasn’t alone. 3 men were standing right beside me, their faces fuming. It was Jim Jennings, and the two basketball players. She turned around, and saw us standing there. “So, you’re all here to gang up on me, are you? Is the fact that I beat you so easily hurting your male pride? Well, if I did, I’m totally sorry, sorry that you can’t accept that an 18 year old girl is your superior in every way. Sorry that when you recount this day to your daughters, that you will not think that they can be as strong as a man, but now you know that they can. And you” She said as she points to me. “I know you’ve been following me all day, and I don’t know why, but if it’s because I’m a little girl, then I’m going to forget I’m a lady and beat the crap out of you until you’re begging me for mercy, got it?”

“Yes, I’m sorry I’ve been following you, I just marveled at your athletic prowess, from the tennis match domination, to the basketball court humiliation, to what just happened here, you were just incredible. But I’m not attracted to you that way, I know you’re too young for me, much too young, and I would never cross that line, but that doesn’t mean I can’t look, does it? I mean, you definitely can take care of yourself, I’ve known that from the first time I looked at you. That’s part of it, I’m a fan of female muscle and strength, and I’ve never seen anything like you’ve done today, hell, I don’t remember the last story I’ve read that had this kind of utter female on male domination in it. So, I’m sorry that I may have been a little bit sneaky, but I would never take advantage of you, never, I swear.”

“You couldn’t if you tried, you fat ass. If I didn’t want you to get within 50 feet of me, you wouldn’t be. I just wanted to show off, and I’m glad I got an admirer because of it. I’ve got a little more I want to show off as well. Marcus!”

With that, a black boy who looked similar to Mickie, and who I guessed was her brother, came out of the YMCA with a long rope, which he had trouble carrying because of how long, thick, and bulky it must have been. The men were looking at the rope, then back at her, then back at the rope again with wild eyes.

“I know what you’re thinking and yes, that’s exactly what I plan to do, isn’t it obvious, I just beat 8 big, strong men in a football game so easily that I didn’t even get tired, meanwhile, all of you men have been beaten, both physically and mentally by a girl, your bodies are screaming with aches and pains, yet I’m not even breathing hard, and this is one more chance to show my superiority over men, do you think I’d let this chance go by, so all of you, the 11 men that I have beaten in sports, and you Mr. Muscle Admirer, I want all of you to get on one side of the rope, it’s your last chance to show that there is some strength in your gender.”

We did as we were told, we were motivated to prove that one little 18 year old girl couldn’t possibly be stronger than 12 big, fairly strong men put together. But then again, I was the only fresh guy on my team, I’m fairly big, 6’1 230 pounds, though I felt small next to some of the football players. Marcus got a block of wood and pounded into the ground so that Little Mickie would not be pulled forward by our general weight advantage, a combined  2640 pounds between us against her, I guessed by her physique to be 110 pounds soaking wet. When all parties were ready, Marcus threw up a flag and then lowered it, signaling us to begin.

“Come on, men, put your backs and legs into it, no way is a girl that young and small stronger than a bunch of tough, strong men.” It was Jake who said this, and then he started a count. “1.2.3 PULL! 1.2.3 PULL!”

Well, I could bullshit you and say that finally, we found a thing that men could beat Mickie at, but that wouldn’t be the truth now, would it. While our combined weight and strength finally showed Mickie to do some actually straining, the end was a foregone conclusion, after securing her grip, she started pulling us back, first using her whole body and after a while of our useless struggling, she only needed to dig her heels in and pull us towards her using nothing but her arms! You read that right, the bodies of twelve men that averaged a weight of 220 pounds was being pulled by nothing but an 18 year old girl’s arms! That was our final defeat, it was without doubt one of the worst days in the life of being a man, to be nothing more than a plaything of a young girl. With one final yank we flew as a group to the ground, at the feet of our tiny smiling conqueror.

“Awww, too bad guys, I actually had to try on that one, for a little while at least, but good try anyway. I hope you have learned today, not to judge a book by it’s cover, and that girls have all the tools it takes to be as strong, or much stronger than any man.”

With that, Mickie threw down the rope and started skipping away, whistling an upbeat tune. Marcus was trailing behind her, whistling along with her. We continued lying there on the ground, exhausted, beaten, depressed, but with the hopes that the little girl who did this would never cross our paths and humiliate us again.

The End

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Jeremy Wilson] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View