⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Jeremy Wilson] Stories~collected

Started by Jeremy Lightning, January 08, 2007, 04:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

lol thanks for posting my story, yeah I wrote this about 5 or 6 years ago.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Another Diary type story of story, I have had one or two really well done versions of this type of story, I hope that readers of this story enjoy it.

The Island of Muscle Girls

The Journal of Al Morrison April 18, 2008 Day 1 Post shipwreck

   I couldn't believe it, the first cruise I had ever taken in my life and it ends up smashing into a group of rocks right off an uninhabited island. I was one of two survivors, the other was my girlfriend Cassie Peters. Luckily for us, the Island was less than 200 yards from where our ship went down, as we were easily able to swim that distance, her better than me, as she's quite athletic and me, well, let's just say I'm very lucky to be with her. I'm 5'10 and I weigh 300 pounds, mostly fat, but at least I'm a good swimmer. Cassie however, was an Olympic class 100 m freestyle swimmer who has maintained much of her muscle and definition she had when she was active, she was 5'4 and weighed 140 pounds now, at her most muscular, which really, for me, isn't muscular enough.

   You see, I'm into muscle girls, strong muscle girls, really big, strong, very muscular women. When I met Cassie I was enthralled because here was a strong, muscular woman who actually was nice to me and wanted to be with me, but she was nowhere near the size I preferred, so I made it my mission to get her to bulk up, put on as much size and muscle as it was possible for her frame. I'm a proponent of the theory that bigger is better, and there is never such a thing as too big, my taste in female bodybuilders has always reflected that, Renee Toney and Colette Guimond are two paragons of pulchritude that have symbolized what bodybuilding should be about. Cassie, she likes her muscles the way they are, and while I still love her for her muscles and strength, I still fantasize every night about her being fantastically muscled, and strong enough to carry me around in her arms like I'm nothing but a baby to her. Its an empty fantasy that I wish to fulfill some day.

Day 2

   We made it through the night, we made a fire, thankfully, I had a lighter and we found some brush and tree branches to start it with. I had a knife in my back pocket, very helpful to cut open fruit and catch and gut fishes with. We made out alright with her athleticism and my outdoor survivor skills, maybe not enough to spend the rest of our lives here, but we could spend a couple of weeks waiting to be rescued, I'm sure. Luckily there were enough supplies from the boat that washed up onshore to keep us entertained, sustained and protected for the most part. I used my knife to make a couple of short sharp pikes to catch fish and perhaps protect ourselves from unfriendly animals if need be. You look at Survivor and movies like Castaway, and you think, hey I can do that, that doesn't look too hard, but now that I'm living it, I can tell you how wrong I was, this isn't easy and this isn't fun, but this is the life we have to live, this is what we have to do to survive. I used to laugh at those shows, how ridiculous they were in some circumstances, now that I'm in that situation, I have come to respect their strength and courage, but in the end, they knew they were eventually going home, I don't know if and when me and Cassie are going home. 
   
   I have a feeling that we are being watched, I don't know who or what by, but I just have an inkling that we aren't alone, that something big and possibly dangerous is deeper in the jungles, and well, I'm not really brave enough to find out by myself to tell you the truth. I mean, I have the same fears that a lot of people have, I am brave when I need to be, I have swatted my fair share of bats out of the house, I have caught my share of rats, but I have never stood face to face with a bear, or a tiger, so I have no idea how I would act if I did. Who knows if there are things on this island that make bears and tigers look like docile house pets? I made more pikes, I found sharp stones and made more complex weapons like spears and arrows, I wanted to make sure that if anything were to attack us, we would be well prepared. I have street smarts, but Cassie? Well, she is a first degree black belt in tae-kwondo, so she can protect herself pretty well, not that I wouldn't do all I could to protect her if something she couldn't handle came along, but seriously she's more fit than me, and she is a more experienced fighter, the only thing I got working for me is I'm stronger and I have a bigger body.

Day 3
   
   When I woke up today, a pair of eyes were staring right back into mine and they weren't Cassie's. Cassie has brown eyes and the eyes that looked deeply into mine were the bluest and most perfectly formed eyes I had ever seen, they were obviously Asian, but not many Asian girls I had ever heard of had blue irises. When I finally directed my attention away from her stunning eyes, I was even more flabbergasted, this girl had blond hair, a devastatingly beautiful face, and the most muscular body I had ever seen on anyone! I couldn't believe it, this woman was incredibly huge, its like if you combined Colette Guimond and Conny Brandt together, her shoulders were almost as wide as she was tall, and really, her height was something that amazed me as well, because, well, she was short, really short, like only 4'10, she only came up to the middle of my chest, but her back and shoulders were well wider than my own and I'm a very big man. She backed up and allowed be to stand to my full height, I found that she had a companion looking at my girlfriend, she too was very muscular, and slightly shorter than Cassie, I guessed she was 5'2, but the girl's width was incredible compared to Cassie. They both were wearing the same thing, a bikini top and bottom that seemed to be made from some kind of animal hide. Cassie has wide shoulders for a woman, but this blond haired, green-eyed amazon left Cassie's shoulders clearly in the dust with their size, width and definition.   

   I was the first to speak, "I am Al, this is Cassie, what are your names?" They looked at each other and sort of grunted, the smaller one said, "Me Delina, this my older sister, Marcia, we live here, why you here?" First of all I was taken aback that they actually knew a little English, so I hesitated before I answered, "We were on big boat, big boat crashed near island, we only survivors from big boat, I hope we aren't intruding or trespassing on your island, but we had no choice if we wanted to live." I tried talking to them simply so they would understand, they seemed to and answered in kind, Marcia who spoke better English, "We came here many years ago, our parent's plane crashed into the forest, our mother survived, me and Delina were 8 and 5, that's why Delina talks like she's very young, and I talk better." I smiled and said, "What about your bodies, you two are the most muscular women I have ever seen in my life, you're bigger than a lot of male bodybuilders I've seen." They thought about answering but reconsidered, instead Delina said this, "We will take you back to our shelter and show you, it will be better than to explain it with our limited knowledge." I looked to Cassie and she gave me a curt nod, which meant, okay, let's do it, so I said, "Me and Cassie would love to, thank you, let's be on our way, I hope its not far?" They laughed and Marcia said, "Well, if it is, just say so and we'll carry you the rest of the way, that wouldn't be a problem for me and Delina." I looked up to the stars and said under my breath, "Thank you, Jesus!"       

   We walked along for what seemed like forever, when suddenly my foot fell down into a whole, and I fell on the ground, I yelled in pain and exasperation. Delina looked down and said, "Poor man, you can't walk on that ankle, it looks pretty swollen, you must have twisted it bad, here, I'll have to carry you the rest of the way." Without hesitation Delina picked me up in a cradle carry, and to get a better grip, she actually tossed me up in the air a little and caught me with absolute ease, its as though my 300 pounds was of no consequence to her at all, one of my major dreams in life had come true! Much to my delight during our trip through the jungle, Delina switched me from one arm to the other to show how much my weight really meant to her. Marcia didn't have to, but decided to lift and carry Cassie so they could keep up with Delina, who was having such a good time carrying me like a baby, she basically jogged most of the way. My smile couldn't have been any wider, though looking at Cassie, I could see she wasn't amused, first of all, I got off on being carried and she didn't, but she also saw another woman satisfying my greatest fantasy and she knew she couldn't, I'm sorry to say, that fact turned me on, the girl that I've been with for almost 3 years was utterly powerless compared to 2 girls that I've just met.

Day 4

   We finally got to the girl's shelter little over 3 hours later, at least that's what I guessed, since my watch was ruined and it was at night, so I could rely on the Sun to tell time by. Of course in all that time, Delina had carried me like I was nothing to her, neither girl had needed to rest despite the fact they were each carrying a real live human being. The shelter surprised us, it looked like a really nicely constructed house, the girls and their mother built this through strength and hard work, I've never seen anything quite like it. Another thing that intrigued me was that the opening wasn't just a door, it was a set of double doors, you don't see many smaller houses that have that feature. My question is how they did it, they wouldn't have had axes to cut the trees down, glue, ropes, nails or other types of adhesives to set the trees together, or anything like that, but it looked really well put together. I couldn't help but comment, "Very nice shelter, it looks as though you girls made yourselves a comfortable house, how did you do it?" Marcie said, "Mom, Delina and I started working on it after we got strong." I wondered what that meant, "What do you mean, you got strong, you didn't have to work on those bodies, it just happened?" Delina and Marcie both looked down, Marcia said "Well, yeah, we did, but something around here made it easier, I think Mom was affected the most, she was already strong and muscular before coming here, but whatever caused us to grow muscles, well, it made her muscles grow bigger and stronger than ours, do you wanna see?"   

   
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Part 2 of Island of Muscle Girls

I nodded my head eagerly, "Yes, of course we would love to meet your mother!" Again, I wasn't really speaking for my girlfriend Cassie, but I was far beyond the point of really caring what she thought, I was in paradise and nothing or no one was going to disrupt that for me. Delina shouted, "Mom, we got a couple of visitors who want to meet you!" The ground started shaking, the house in front of us was rumbling back and forth like there was a seismic disturbance starting right under it. Then suddenly the doors swung open and a presence unlike any other stood in the doorway, and by stood in, I mean filled totally, this woman was incredibly wide, the 5 and a half feet across doorway was completely filled inch after inch with feminine muscle. She was only about 5'3, but I couldn't have possibly guessed her weight judging her muscle size, I would say even the biggest Mr. Olympia contenders ever would have looked miniscule next to her immense frame. She had blond hair, not just on her head, I guess she hadn't had a razor in many years as there were dense forests of golden hair on her forearms, calves and under her arms, which was clearly visible because her lats were so large her arms hung at about 70 degrees. And her arms! I couldn't believe my eyes as they were directed at the most enormous biceps I had ever seen on anyone, save maybe some of the most extreme morphs and drawings on the internet, but this was real muscle that stood in front of me. I heard something hit the sand not far away, and I looked over to find my girlfriend Cassie fainted at the sight of so much muscle size on one woman.

   "Ummm, hello, miss, my name is Al Morrison, I'm sorry, but me and my girlfriend there, Cassie, we got shipwrecked here and well, your daughters here carried us to your shelter, I hope its not too much of an intrusion?" She laughed, a big, hearty laugh that I expected out of someone her size, "Of course its alright, little man, my name is Sherry, by the way, its so nice to meet someone else, we haven't had visitors since we got here, about 15 years ago." I smiled as I shook her offered hand, it was smaller than mine, but many, many times more powerful, and I could tell as she leisurely gripped it with enough force to bend and near break the bones. "Come on in, Al, Delina, you carry Cassie and put her in your bed, Al, would you like to see the gym?" I nodded enthusiastically, hoping to see what this incredibly muscled woman was capable of lifting. "You have a girlfriend, but it seems she means nothing to you, at least in front of me, how close are you with Cassie, if I may ask?" I sort of shook my head and said, "Well, we've been going out for 3 years off and on, I guess we're pretty close, but she was never really my ideal woman, she has muscles, but they were never big enough for me, I tried to look past that, but the whole experience I've had here really brought it into perspective for me, I don't love her, and I don't think she loves me, what I love is what you have, humungous, super strong muscles, I'm sorry if I seem so cavalier in abandoning my girlfriend, but she knows what I like and she knows you have more than she'll ever have."

   Sherry didn't say a thing, she just gave me a sly look that sort of said to me, we'll see about that little man, we'll see. She lead me down into the basement of the house, that surprised me even more, I guess these girls really knew something about architecture, as they built a three level house on sand. Next I was surprised when we got downstairs, it was unbelievably spacious compared to the other floors of the house, they must have known all along that they were going to need a huge space to put their gym together and dug out one hell of a hole! The next thing that shocked me was the sophisticated set of weights that I witnessed as I looked around the basement/weightroom. Vines were used for pulleys, branches were used for smaller barbells, while whittled down tree trunks were used for bigger barbells, sheared down round rocks were being used for plates on these barbells. I marveled at the look of it all, how much it looked like a real gym would, even though it was made out of such basic materials. "Al, could you go over there and grab me that small set of dumbbells?" Sherry said as she pointed to a pair of what looked like a pair of 50 pound dumbbells would in a regular gym. I tried picking them up, but to my surprise, they never left the ground, I tried with all my strength, which may have been drained from me because of the fact we're shipwrecked, but I knew I should be able to lift 100 pounds, at least. I rolled them over to her, while she stifled her laughter the whole time.   

   "God, this weight almost weighs a ton, I can't even lift it and its taking all the power in my body just to roll it over here, how much does it really weigh?" I was near out of breath while I said this. "Poor Al, are you tired, this little weight, its my warm up for bicep curls, and it wore you out just rolling it over here, well, you're only a man, I guess a man shouldn't be expected to handle weights like this one, which only weighs 1,750 pounds." With that Sherry picked it off the ground without even taking a breath and started curling it with one hand! She did it easily for 50 reps with her right hand, than she switched and did 50 reps with her left hand, it was like it was weightless to her. She put it down and brought over a slightly bigger weight, "See this, this is a full ton, 2000 pounds, and I'm still just warming my arms up, this weight, even though it weighs as much as a small car, still isn't enough to make me try, let me show you!" She took the 2000 pound dumbbell and just started curling, not caring about reps, she went until she felt tired, which if I had a working watch, could have taken from 20 minutes to 45 minutes, when she finally put the dumbbell down, she didn't look or act tired, more like she was bored. She still gave me a show though, doing a double biceps pose that blew me away, her biceps peaked up over her head, I guessed they must have been 50 inches around at least, they were titanic in their mass and produced a vein the size of a hotdog.

   Just then, I heard a rumbling, the kind of rumbling that I first heard when Sherry came to the door of the house, this rumbling was much louder though and it came from behind, I turned just in time to see something amazing, my girlfriend, Cassie, was standing on top of the stairs, and she was enormous! I couldn't believe my eyes, she was still the same height, but her muscles were preposterously huge, she came down the stairs and they creaked, hell, when Sherry came down the stairs, they didn't make a sound, but apparently, my girlfriend was so heavy from all the muscle she was carrying, that they reached their limit, and were close to giving out. She finally reached the bottom and stood toe to toe with Sherry, she was about the same height, but the difference in size was visible, as Cassie's shoulders were half again wider, and a couple of inches taller than Sherry's. Sherry's pecs stood out 8 inches over her 6 pack abs, but Cassie's pecs stood over 10 inches over her 8 pack abs. I was in complete awe, as the girlfriend that I had for 3 years showed muscles that overpowered the most muscular person in the World, or who used to be the most muscular person in every single category. "Cassie, what the heck happened, how did you get so big, I thought you never wanted to be so big?" She smiled and said, "I didn't want to before, but now I see myself and feel these huge hard muscles, and I know how much you wanted me to be so big, so I think I'll keep them. As for how I got them, I don't know, I woke up with them, Delina was feeding me a juice while I was sleeping, and poof, I'm absolutely huge and ripped to shreds."

   Sherry laughed and said, "That's just about what happened to us, we ate the fruit here, and overnight we just grew big and strong, we made weights out of materials here and grew bigger. I grew bigger than the girls because I was a gymnast growing up, I didn't quite keep that lifestyle after the girls were born but I suppose you're even bigger because you work out all the time and kept a tight toned body even before coming here, so the fruit worked best with your physiology." Cassie giggled a little and said, "I guess that's true, whatever it is, I feel a thousand times stronger than I ever was, in fact, I could probably just swim back home from here, if I wanted." I was fixated on her body, but that last comment brought me out of my reverie, "You wouldn't leave me here, would you darling, you would take me with you, wouldn't you?" Cassie looked at me with a smirk, "I don't know, I mean you basically abandoned me for this tiny little muscle mom, I don't think you deserve this body and what it's capable of anymore." I was close to crying as I heard these words come out of her mouth, I know I was acting enamored in her presence, but I loved her, she noticed this look of depression and said, "Al, baby, I was just kidding you, I know you are loyal to me, even with all the muscle babes around this island, I know you love me more for than my body, but for my personality, my mind, so no, I'm not leaving you. And yes, I'm definitely taking you with me, in fact, I think I could get everyone off the island, if they want me too. What do you say Sherry, would you and the girls want to come back to America?"

   Sherry looked wistfully back and forth between me and Cassie, and burst out crying, than began bear hugging Cassie with great gusto. Cassie was lifted off the ground and from what I could tell, there was a lot of pressure, but the look on Cassie's face was calm, not any sign of pain could be seen, she must be so strong that the super-powerful Sherry was nothing compared to her. "Of course, I would love to, I'm sure the girls would too, but how?" Cassie said, "You constructed this house with your muscle power, how hard would it be to construct a boat with that same power, a super sturdy boat that can handle extreme speeds and water pressures, I'll take care of the swimming, look at how strong this body is!" She went to the biggest weight in the gym, something that looked 3 times as big as the 2000 pound weight Sherry worked out with. "My god, don't that weight is over 10,000 pounds, I can't even lift that off the ground!" Sherry shouted, but Cassie was undeterred, she knew she was much stronger than Sherry, and was determined to show her strength, and she did, as she picked up the 10,000 pound weight with only one hand with absolute ease, she pressed it overhead without effort and continued, until she did 500 reps with each hand, than curled it for 200 reps with each hand, when she dropped it on the floor, the house shook and the dry clay basement floor cracked! Cassie smiled as she flexed her biceps, which towered well over her head, if I had a 6 foot measuring tape with me, it may not have even been big enough to reach around that humungous arm muscle! It was my turn to faint as I exploded in my shorts like I've never done before.

Day 5

   I awoke several hours later, to the sounds of water sloshing around, I must have been on the beach, I looked to my left and saw a huge wooden boat, then to the right, where I heard female voices, all four of the muscle girls were walking towards where I lay with a vine rope. Cassie said, "I figure we go northwest of here, that's where me and Al came from with the cruise ship, I think about 200 miles that way we should hit shore, don't know what my maximum swimming speed and power is, but if I try my best, and with the swimming techniques I know, it won't take too long, then we'll all be back in civilization." The other girls collectively gave a big whoop, than Sherry looked down, seeing my eyes were open and said, "Hey Al, ready to go, we've been talking about the trip, if Cassie is as strong as she looked in the basement, well, it shouldn't take too long." Sherry picked me up in a cradle carry and carried me on the boat, there were three seats, one for Sherry, one for Delina and one for Marcia, I guess I was supposed to sit on one or all of their laps for the duration. Cassie tied a knot on the ships bow with one end of the thick, strong vine, and tied the other around her ultra strong, muscular neck. She laughed and said, "Well here goes, wish me luck folks." She launched herself into the water like a torpedo and the boat took off like a missile, we were moving so fast it was like a blur, we couldn't see ahead either, as there was a huge plume of water going out right in front of us. I'm glad I was being held in Sherry's strong arms, or the force of the wind that was blowing would have surely blown my weaker body off the boat like a leaf.

   It didn't seem like a very long time but I heard land ho from one of the girls, I'm guessing Marcia, and she was right, there was land on the horizon, coming up very, very fast indeed, as Cassie was moving through the water like the fastest ship in the Navy on rocket fuel and crack put together! There it was, civilization, I knew it was a big city because there was a big hotel right on the beach, Cassie stopped swimming but we kept going as the momentum carried us right to the shore. Finally, after about a week with nothing, no TV, no internet, no technology at all, nothing, we were back, and Sherry, Delina, and Marcia were back after 15 years of the same, so they were even more happy. I walked on to the beach and fell to my knees, smiling and kissing the sand, then I jumped into Cassie's arms, and kissed her, then stopped, looked deep into her eyes, and kissed her even more deeply. "Cassie, I love you, when we get back to Los Angeles, I want to marry you." Cassie tears in her eyes said, "Of course, I love you so much, and I'd love to be Mrs. Cassie Morrison, yes!" I thanked the lord and looked over to our three companions, who were hopping up and down in delight to finally be back in a civilized place themselves. I was smiling and thought to myself, could life get any better? The End.


So ummm, yeah, you guys know that k+ and comments are always welcomed.

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Jeremy Wilson = Jeremy Lightning--a member here and a contributor.   :bravo:
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Pound for Pound

By Jeremy Wilson   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I visit a gymnastics academy, and find myself in heaven

Author's note: I have always been fascinated with female gymnasts, from the Olympics on down, these tiny girls have proven to me that pound for pound, they are the strongest, quickest, and definitely most agile athletes around, I have to write at least one story about their power, and of course put my little spin on it.


Jeremy Wilson's private blog (Made up for this story)

June 14, 2009

Hey everyone, I am excited because I have been invited as a journalist to the International Gymnastics Championships taking place in Chicago this year, as a fan of female gymnasts I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to seeing each and every one of these amazing athletes up close. From the first time I witnessed the Olympics in 1988, I have been fascinated by these mighty mites, girls that are on average very short, but have such physical power for their size, and some are really ripped. I know that many parents get their children into the sport very early in their lives, and their dedication to the sport shines through, as they grow up, they get better and better, when they reach Olympic age, 16 years old and above, they can do moves that have to be seen to be believed. I had always wanted to see a live gymnastics meet, to see those girls move through the air with the greatest of ease, see them do feats that very few of them men in this World today could accomplish, I'll give you a report when I get back.

June 20, 2009

Oh My God! I am finally back, what I expected to be a 2 day festival of gymnastics fun turned out to be a 5 day orgy of strength, muscle, and sexual feats that I never thought possible. Sorry if this part of my blog turns out to be a little long, but it will take a long time to share this story with you. First of all, let me tell you, I finally have a girlfriend, I met her at the meet, she was competing in the contest, she's a 21 year old female gymnast named Shannon Stroheim from Germany, she speaks perfect English and may I just say, has a near perfect body. She has blond hair tied in a pony tail, sky blue eyes and a face that would make a super model green with envy. Okay, she's a bit short, in fact, she's incredibly tiny, only 4'8, she weighs 92 pounds, but let me just say, those 92 pounds are more powerful than my 325 pounds will ever be or could ever hope to be. It was her routines that brought her to my attention, especially her floor routine, she just had so much speed, I could barely make her out as she sprinted across the mat. Then when she jumped into the air, she rose well over 10 feet in the air, far above the next nearest competitor, when she was in the air she twisted faster, but with more control and precision than I had ever seen from a gymnast. Not only did I marvel at her, but I noticed the judges were completely shocked, their mouths hung open, as they shakily held up the signs for a perfect 10. She hugged her fellow gymnasts from Germany, that's when I noticed her height, most of the other girls on her team were at least 6 inches taller, but she looked to be more fit, more ripped.

The uneven bars were next and to be honest, I didn't think it could get better, but I was wrong. She was spinning and flipping through the event with more force than I had seen from male gymnasts use during any of the events I had seen them in. But instead of it looking violent, it just looked all the more graceful. When she finally did the dismount, she flew up 25 feet, did what seemed like 7 different moves and landed perfectly without even the slightest fault. The judges were once again forced to render nothing less than a perfect score, this one girl was dominating the contest. I knew at this point that this was no ordinary girl, and I had to get to know her better. I saw her go over to her coach, a huge man of about 6'4 and 280 pounds, he was a big burly guy who was probably a former Olympic Weightlifter, he clapped her on the shoulder with a lot of force, I would probably have been knocked for a loop by it, she didn't wince, she didn't even seem to notice it. I gasped with admiration and worked out a way to get to meet her. The rest of the show pretty much followed the first two events, she won with perfect scores, much like Nadia Comaneci in the 1976 Olympics, but everything about her just dominated each and every one of the other gymnasts in the room, she had a life-force that was so powerful, it almost radiated up to the spot that I was sitting.

Using my media pass, I got back to the German's dressing room and requested an interview session with Shannon for an American magazine. Seeing my media pass they figured I was on the up and up, and minutes later Shannon came out to greet me. I asked her if she spoke English and she said, "Yes, I do quite well, my parents sent me over to England to study for 3 years." Excellent, I thought, this could go quite easy, if I say the right things, which to tell you the truth, I have trouble doing in these situations. "Hello Ms. Stroheim, may I call you Shannon?" She smiled, and her teeth were as beautiful as the rest of her, "Of course." She offered her hand and I took it, what I felt was just about what I expected, a very firm grip, of course it had to be to do the feats of strength she had shown. "My name is Jeremy Wilson, I'm a freelance online news reporter, I would like to interview you about your success tonight and your personal background, if I may?" A light seemed to go on in her head, "Jeremy Wilson? The Jeremy Wilson from Diana the Valkyrie?" I blushed a little and said, "Well yes, that's a little hobby of mine, I just write about what I love, female strength and muscle, but this is what pays the bills." She giggled a little, her voice had a light, lilting quality to it, "Well, I discovered your stories a couple of years ago, and I love each and every one of them, especially involving the little girls lifting guys much, much heavier than they were."

I was a little taken aback, this girl liked my stories, not only that, but she loved the ones that I myself personally enjoyed writing the most, because they're my deepest fantasies. "Well, one of the things I would like to talk to you about is your strength, I was impressed a great deal by what I saw out there, your power just dominated each and every one of those other girls out there, if you don't mind me asking, how strong are you?" She blushed and said, "Well, I tried to tone it down a little, I was not using all my power, but just enough to win every event, I started in gymnastics when I was 6 years old, and the coaches were amazed at the abilities I had at the very beginning. Then he suggested I go into weightlifting to improve my overall strength when I was 8, well, I took to the weights right away, the results are what you see before you." I nodded, but inside my stomach was turning cartwheels, "That's great, and I'll keep this off the record if you want me to, could you show me exactly how strong you are?" She looked around and said, "Okay, since no one is here, I'll give you a sample of my strength, how much do you weigh?" I responded, "About 330 pounds, give or take a few ounces." She nodded, "Okay, have you ever seen ballet performances where the male lifts up a female under her arms, well hold your arms straight out and hold as still as possible."

I did just that, she reached her hands under my arms, took a firm grip around my biceps, than pressed her arms without a grunt straight over her head, along with her arms rose my 330 pound body. "My God! I can't believe it, I mean, I weigh 3 and a half times what you weigh, how heavy am I for you?" She just shook her head and said, "You're as light as my pillow, Jeremy, seriously, I can hardly even feel you, I know you're so much bigger than me, but I could hold you up there forever." I was amazed, here is a really small woman, 21 years old, but looks more like a 10 year old because of her height, and slender, though incredibly ripped body, holding me like I was the little child. "How, how did you get so strong?!?" I nearly shouted as she started bouncing me up and down like I was a beachball in her fingers. "Well, I guess 13 years of lifting fairly heavy weights, I told you I started lifting when I was 8, well, I was already strong even then, my first bench press was 45 kilograms, I guess you would say that's 100 pounds, I weighed 50 pounds at the time and I really didn't have any trouble with it, doing it for 12 reps. I loved to workout, so I did it 3 hours a day, 5 days a week, I got stronger all the time, by the time I hit 12 years old, I figured was more than twice as strong as my coach, so I decided to test the theory by having him armwrestle me, both of his arms against my weaker left arm, I won, with great ease to tell you the truth." She was talking the whole time she was holding me up in the air, her voice showed no strain, no evidence that she was even trying that hard, I had to know what my heart was dreading, yet anxious to ask.

"Shannon, I guess you know by reading my stories how perfect you are for me, it has been a fantasy of mine to meet someone exactly like you since I was very young. It's difficult to ask this, because I have never been good with the ladies, I'm very shy because of my weight and I have little experience but..." She interrupted, "Oh Jeremy, of course I would go out with you, I knew from the moment I read one of your stories that I would like to meet the tortured soul who harbored many of the same fantasies that I had. You see, I love to lift guys, especially guys who are much bigger than me, yet not one of those guys were excited sexually by that kind of thing, they were shocked, scared, and turned off by being lifted by me. They think its strange for a girl to be so strong, but when I saw your stories, I saw a kindred spirit who not only would love to be lifted by a girl my size, but would be turned on sexually by a girl who had the strength that I possess." My head was spinning, this gorgeous, super strong, incredibly ripped, little gymnast had the hots for me just as much as I had the hots for her, incredible! I was moving towards the ground and I thought she was going to let me go, but I was wrong, as soon as my feet hit the ground, they were off it again, as she lifted me up in a cradle carry. I smiled down at her, she smiled up at me, I knew right then and there, this girl was the one for me. She carried me to my car, not caring that it was 3 blocks away and people were staring at her the whole time, she was wearing her leotard still, her feet were bare, but nothing mattered to her at that point other than me and her. That was 3 days ago, and it set off the most fantastic 3 days of my life. Right now she is sleeping in my bed, she has quit competitive gymnastics, left the German Gymnastic Team and decided to move in with me to continue fulfilling each and every one of my lift and carry fantasies. I will be back tomorrow to fill you in more on Shannon's strength.   

June 22, 2009

Hey everyone, sorry if I was a little late updating, I just was worn out from Friday Night, Shannon and I went to a gym, not just any gym, though, it was a special gym that she was the only member of, where the machines, bars, and plates were special made to weigh much more than any known in regular gyms right now. I mean the minimum weight plate is 50 pounds, the next one up is 100, and the biggest is 250 pounds, the dumbbells go from 100 pounders all the way up to 450 pounders. I watched in amazement as this tiny girl took a pair of 180 pound dumbbells, just about twice her bodyweight, in each of her tiny, though incredibly vascular hands and started curling them like they were 5 pound weights to you or me. I was completely taken aback, I knew she was mightily strong, she had shown that in the past three days by lifting me in a number of different ways, each as easy as the next, still I had a hard time believing this wasn't some sort of wonderful dream that I would eventually wake up from. She completed a set of 25 curls for each arm and set them down, picking up a pair of 225 pound dumbbells to continue her arm workout. Combined these weights weigh 450 pounds, the girl curling them weighs 92 pounds, the thought that she was curling almost 5 times her weight was incredible to me, yet it seemed as normal as brushing her teeth to her. After doing 15 reps with each arm, she completed her arms workout by picking up a pair of 275 pounders, these weights were not quite as easy as the rest, but she still managed to pump them up and down for 8 reps, respectable when considering that the combined weight was 6 times her bodyweight.

Oh I forgot to give you some background on the gym, first of all Shannon had it built because she had moved to the US 2 years ago, still traveling with the German Gymnastics team as a German national, she had been planning to retire to America anyway, meeting me was all the impetus she needed. Her parents were fairly rich, her dad a baron who made his money from the 3rd largest beer company in Germany, her mother was also rich in her own right, the daughter of a Bavarian real estate tycoon, kind of like a more successful version of our Donald Trump. Combined the riches they accumulated could have bought their daughter anything in the World she wanted, and she wanted to lift weights, heavier ones than can be found in any gym around the World. She told me that she wanted a place not only for her, but for people like her, she was sure she wasn't the only unnaturally strong girl in the World, she wanted to make the gym accessible to those who just couldn't find heavy enough weight in regular gyms, but she didn't know how to make that possible without attracting guys who think they're strong, but couldn't hold a candle to Shannon and girls like her, if there were any more out there like her. On the third day Shannon got an interesting email from a girl from China, she was 17 and built much like Shannon, 4'6 84 pounds of ripped gymnast muscle, she was at the Beijing Olympics, but was told to not perform to what she knew were her best abilities. She said she was far ahead of anyone in her country, and was tired of being repressed, of her strength, agility, and speed being held back, so she stowed away on an airplane to the United States, was given political asylum, put in a foster family who regularly took care of foreign exchange students and saw Shannon's message on a Yahoo group. She knew that if she could use her full potential when lifting weights, which she was never allowed to do in China, she could break all the records. She wanted to join Shannon's gym because she felt that was the only place to explore her potential, and Shannon may be the only girl to help her discover that. Shannon had kept the address secret unless she received an email of a worthy gym member, Shannon smiled as she sensed this was the girl who could be the first gym member. We'll meet with her later today and I'll get back to you on how it goes tomorrow.

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

June 23, 2009

Well, the girl from China was everything I hoped for, she was tiny, only coming up to the bottom of my chest, but everything else checked out, she turned 17 2 months ago, she was a member of the Chinese Olympics squad for the 08 games. That's when I recognized her, this was the little girl that the US tried to get disqualified for being too young, for her size she had fantastic speed, strength and agility. I shook her hand and was a little surprised, because as tiny as it was, she grabbed my hand in a vice of steel, I had tried to pull my arm and hand away, but she held it immobile with her strength, not even noticing my efforts. Quite the contrary, she was smiling and nodding at me as I tried to explain what the gym was all about, I say try because I had a hard time speaking because of the pain ratcheting through my hand. She let go and approached Shannon, who was smiling off to the back and side, Kei, the name of the Chinese gymnast held out her hand to Shannon, and you could see that there wasn't too much of a size difference, only 3 inches in height and probably about 10 pounds in weight. Shannon accepted and started to grind down, trying to take revenge for me having my hand wrung out, the only problem was that Kei didn't seem to feel it at all and then she put her own pressure on the hold, Shannon's eyes were wide open in disbelief as she felt something she hadn't felt in many years, someone that might be stronger than her. Shannon was grunting, trying to bring more power to the intense handshake but all this did was make Kei laugh at Shannon's expression of effort and anger, finally Shannon dropped to her knees it hurt so much, I couldn't believe it, my strong girl, the girl who had shown me strength I never thought possible was losing a strength contest to a smaller, younger girl, with seeming ease. I just shook my head in disbelief as we headed on in the gym, Shannon leading the way shaking her hand out, trying to get the feeling back into it.

I was mesmerized, ever since I met her, Shannon was without doubt, the strongest girl I had ever met, yet Kei had come in and shown me and Shannon the meaning of real power, I had to know how strong she really was! Shannon motioned to the bench which was loaded to 700 pounds, her warmup weight, "I am impressed with your hand strength, but that's not the biggest indicator of overall strength, let's see you bench this, its my warmup." Kei nodded with a serious look on her face, got down beneath the bar, and took it off the rests without even a grunt of effort. She brought the bar down to her chest and pumped it back up with ease, she did it slow and steady, finishing off the 50th rep with just as much ease as she did the 1st. I looked over at Shannon with a crazy look of worry, we both knew that Shannon could only get 40 reps out of that, and that's with very much effort for the last couple reps. Shannon tried not to look worried as she patted Kei on the shoulder and said, "That's very good, now let's go with a bit heavier weight." I saw her take the 100 pound plates off and put a 250 pound weight on each side followed by 2 100 pound plates on each side of the 50 pound bar. This added up to an incredible 950 pounds, which is a little below Shannon's max of 1000 pounds, if Kei would do this with the ease she did 700, there would be no question as to who would be stronger. Kei warmed up and stretched a little, she got down again, and to my amazement she took the bar off the rests with seemingly little effort, Shannon was behind her as a spotter, but looking at the ease with which Kei had lifted the 700 pounds, she may not need one here. And it turns out Shannon was right, Kei brought it down to her chest and easily pressed it up, before our unbelieving eyes, the tiny Chinese gymnast bench pressed 950 pounds, over 11 times her own weight as easily as it was the 700 pounds before. She completed 50 reps with seeming ease, then decided to go a little farther, probably to further her dominance over Shannon, she finally put the bar back after completing 78 reps.

I was standing there with my mouth open, Shannon was shocked as well, not even moving from the spot after Kei had put the bar back down, got up and did a little dance. Kei looked at the look in my and Shannon's face and said, "Don't worry my friends, and don't think that you're weak Shannon, I was just brought up in an environment that was about strict training, and discipline. In fact the reason I defected was because the Chinese government was too strict, they had my whole day planned out for me, and to top it off, on the biggest 2 weeks of our year, the Olympics, they told me to hold back, to not humiliate the other countries. I got tired of them telling me what to do, and really who was going to stop me, when I expressed my disinterest in staying on the Olympic team after last year, they sent 3 thugs that were each over 6'3 and 300 pounds, they were masked but I could tell they were members of the Chinese Superheavyweight Weightlifting program. Well, I took pleasure in combating each one of their attacks with my superior strength. You should have been there when I had two of them over my head, one in each hand, they were screaming, had I tested my strength against all three of them at once, I would have won, quite easily, what you have seen from me just now is the tip of the iceberg. Honorable Shannon, could you put on 3 more 100 pound plates on each side of the barbell, I want to get my arms workout in." We were incredulous, but Shannon had to know, she had to see exactly how strong this miniscule Chinese girl was, so she did as Kei asked, making the weight a total of 1,550 pounds, more weight than I had ever seen Shannon lift, even for squats and deadlift.

The bar was bending from the ridiculous amount of weight on it, to our surprise, Kei got behind it and took an underhand grip. No I thought to myself, she can't be serious, this tiny girl, only weighing 84 pounds herself at the most was attempting to curl 1550 pounds, well over my girlfriend's bench, squat and deadlift records? My mouth was open, my tongue was hanging, I was drooling in anticipation of a World changing moment for me. Something else was happening as well, despite my love for Shannon, I couldn't help but have a boner because of the incredible power that Kei was showing at that point. I looked over at Shannon, she was sweating, and this is a girl that just about never sweated, even after a fairly heavy workout, but I could tell something was happening to her, she was clutching her breast, and her other hand was creeping up her thigh. She didn't even pay attention to me, this whole time she had her eyes clearly focused on the Chinese phenom who had been curling 1550 pounds like nothing for what seemed like hours, but was probably only 5 minutes, still if you figure 3 reps every ten seconds, 18 reps in a minute, she had done 90 reps, without even looking like she cared that there was 3/4 of a ton on the bar she was curling with. Both of us were basically overheating, both mentally and physically, this young girl, only 17 years old had inflamed a passion for strength and muscle in both of us, I had dreamed many years of meeting someone like Shannon, but to compare Shannon to Kei was like trying to compare a flea to a lion, there was just no comparison, Kei won hands down. I think both of us realized this and just let go with our feelings, it was useless to fight it, Kei was our superior, and the way she was smirking, still curling the huge weight effortlessly while watching both of us worship her body with our eyes, and soon with our own bodies.

Shannon had dropped all pretenses, she had her shirt and sports bra off, rubbing her nipples, she had her hand down her lycra shorts, working herself into an orgasmic frenzy. I had followed suit, it seemed Kei didn't mind it at all, in fact, she encouraged it with a nod as I brought my pants and underwear down, starting beating off with as much fervor as I ever had before. Kei winked at us, moved her hands to the middle of the incredibly heavy and huge bar, then started curling it with one hand. That was just what we needed to get off, both Shannon and I had come at the same time, seeing how easily the girl was curling what was over 18 times her own bodyweight with only one hand. We collapsed, shaking to the ground, I know I had never been more satisfied by an orgasm, even with Shannon. Kei finally put down the bar, and walked over to us, she bent down, put one arm around my waist, the other around Shannon's, lifted us up with absolute ease, and asked, "Which way to the bedroom?" 

More in the future hopefully, until then, remember, don't underestimate gymnasts, they are pound for pound, the strongest athletes out there.

The End   
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

hatour


shu

Part 1: The Beginning

Ever since she was very little, Lucy knew one thing, that she liked muscle and
strength, that she wanted it for herself. She began working out at age 15,
lifting weights, doing aerobics, riding stationary bikes, and whatever else
she could do to shape her muscles. By the time she reached 19, she was a very
fit young woman, but it wasn't enough for her, at 5'2 and 130 pounds of
muscle, she was very big by most female bodybuilding standards, with 15" arms
and a 40 inch chest, but her goals couldn't be met, she didn't want to be as
big as a female bodybuilder, she wanted to be the most muscular human being
that the planet Earth had ever seen, and her genetics just wouldn't let her
get to that point. She had been using supplements, protein drinks and
following all the bodybuilder diets she had discovered from all the male and
female bodybuilding magazines she had collected since she was 13, but it was
never leading to the mass she wanted, the definition she wanted, the power she
wanted for herself. Finally she couldn't stand it, she decided to take
advanced chemistry in college, so she could create a steroid like substance
that would create super powerful and huge muscles on her body, without the
negative side effects that are associated with steroid abuse. Lucy went
through class after class and after gleaning as much knowledge as she possibly
could, she got all the elements together and brought them home, to work with
in her own personal laboratory in her basement. She was a scientific genius, a
nerd of the highest caliber, so figuring out the right mixture would be very
easy for her.

Three hours later she put down her test tubes and beakers, she was confident
that she had succeeded, but wasn't so stupid as to test it on herself, she
took a female lab rat named Maggie, put it down next to a small dish, where
she put her formula and encouraged the lab rat to lap it up. Nothing happened
for a couple of seconds, the rat just started walking around like normal, then
it stumbled a couple of steps and laid down on the counter, Lucy moved to pick
it up but before she could pick her up, Maggie jumped up lunged her. Lucy
leaped back, her eyes bulging at her sudden movement, then she looked a little
closer at Maggie, her eyes grew even larger! Maggie was muscular, much, much
larger than a mouse her size is supposed to be, and the muscles were very
visible, from the enlarged shoulders to the engorged hindquarters, there was a
visible difference from the mouse she was 10 seconds before. There was
something else she noticed about the lab rat, her eyes had changed, they
weren't the bright pink they were before, now they looked like a deep reddish
type of color, like it made her evil or something. Lucy knew she had to act
quick, because this mouse could be dangerous if left out. So she filled a
needle with Cyanide and as quick as she could she grabbed Maggie and inserted
the full tube of the poison into Maggie. Now on most mice Maggie's size, the
poison would have worked immediately, but that didn't happen with Maggie, as
soon as she was put down she started running, it wasn't until 30 seconds later
that she started to slow down, and finally 1 minute after being injected with
an incredibly powerful poison, she died. Lucy was incredulous, with what she
injected, a normal mouse would have died in 5 seconds, maybe less, but because
of the solution she made, Maggie took 12 times that to die.

Lucy had a lot to think about, the experiment with Maggie was clearly a
success, as Maggie grew more muscular, stronger, and tougher than a mouse
should be. But she also grew more feral, could it be that the animal's more
baser instinct took over, or did the formular really make you evil? Lucy
weighed the good effects against the bad effects and came to the conclusion
that her human intellect will help negate the feral outcome that Maggie went
through. She thought to herself, hell, I'm much more intelligent than a
little, puny mouse, I can handle it. With that thought she took her formula
and put it into a hypodermic needle, she then swabbed herself with alcohol and
tied herself off with a piece of rubber. She injected herself with the serum,
pulled the needle out and put pressure on the needle hole. Lucy started
shaking, convulsing, she fell down to her knees in almost unbearble pain, she
shouted "What's...whats..happening?" Muscle starting bulging from nowhere,
pulsing, growing bigger, veins became visible all over her arms, she started
laughing, the pain was leaving her body and was replaced by a feeling of
Euphoria that she had never experienced before. After 10 minutes of this
rollercoaster of emotion, she stood up, she felt lighter than air, like her
feet weren't even touching the ground as she walked around gracefully. She
spun around, her arms out like a ballet dancer, when she focused on her
outstretched appendage. Her eyes were wide open in pure disbelief as she saw
the muscle size, the definition, the veins going all over, she flexed for the
first time and was amazed to find that her arms got 3 times bigger with just a
light flex! Lucy finally realized that she did it, she had become the woman
she had always dreamed! An Amazon, capable of holding her own in strength and
muscle size with any man, a super woman, to be feared and respected. She could
feel the power in her, but she wanted, no, she needed to test it, even with
muscles the size of Mr. Olympia, she wouldn't be satisfied being merely strong
for a human, she wanted super human strength to the extreme!

She walked towards the lab door, which she locked when she first came in
there, absentmindedly she grabbed the door handle, twisted and pulled, the
door was ripped from the hinges with absolute ease, she threw it away like a
frisbee, marvelling at her incidental show of strength, the door's hinges were
pretty tough, thick metal, but she treated it like nothing but styrofoam. She
walked down the hall, looking for the biggest man there, to test her strength
against, she found him in the security guard, 6'4 275 pounds of muscle,
capable of benching 600 pounds, but she was confident in her abilities to
overpower him. She approached him with lust in her eyes and he was disarmed by
the fact that she was so beautiful, yet so muscular, she stood right in front
of him and in a flash she had him up over her head with one hand. His 275
pounds was hardly straining her, but she noticed something, she was feeling
his weight less and less, she felt herself growing bigger and stronger
muscles, she looked at the guard and saw that his muscles were disappearing,
slowly, but surely, his muscles were becoming her muscles. This brought a
wicked smile to her face as she understood what this meant, not only was she
stronger than any man on the planet, she could make herself stronger by coming
in contact with them. When he was completely drained of his muscle, weighing
only 130 pounds at 6'4 she dropped him on the floor and took some time to
admire her new size. She flexed her biceps and was giggling with joy at the
sight, they peaked right near where her fist was, her pecs were now 5 inches
deep, looking like two flesh covered toasters. She looked down in contempt at
the security guard, she says in a superior voice "Men shouldn't be allowed to
have muscle, they only use it for their own ends, now that I have the power,
things will change around here."

She walks out confidently and sets her sights on a van that she owned, she
wondered how fast she was now, the van was 200 yards away, she started running
and got there in less than 5 seconds, it seems she won't need her car, since
she can move just as fast, if not faster than a car could ever move. She
thinks about what she could do with her current car and it hits her, she has
the chance to experiment with her strength again, she bends down and grips the
side of the 4 ton vehicle, she raises her hands and with ease she lifts the
side off the ground, she walks her hands inward, trying to find a balance
point for the van. Once she found it, she took a grip on the undercarriage and
started lifting, in less than a second the whole 8,000 pound van was off the
ground and over her head, she isn't even straining, maybe absorbing that
security guard multiplied her strength even more. She started twirling the van
around like a baton, from hand to hand, on a finger, nothing was too hard for
her, the van's weight was insignificant to her. She was moaning in pleasure as
she experienced a strength induced orgasm, knowing that she was well stronger
than 10 men put together and knew she could only get stronger. An idea came to
her, the strongest man in the World, the Universe, Superman, lived across the
country in Metropolis, if she could somehow gain his strength, she would
become unstoppable! Her wicked mind formulated a plan on how to bring the
World's strongest man to his knees... End of Part 1

shu

Part 2: The Making of a Goddess

Lucy formulated her plan, she smiled wickedly as she thought about what she was going to do, Superman was the idol of manhood, he was the masculine ideal for many in the World, if anyone deserved to be knocked down a few notches, it was him. She flexed her muscles, knowing that she may not be strong enough now to defeat the Man of Steel, but she knew her powers would even them up and then move her well ahead of his incredible physical strength very quickly. She smiled down at her immense pectoral muscles as they bulged out over 6 inches from her sternum, she looked below at her six pack stomach, with plates of muscle that reached an inch and a half deep, she looked over to her biceps which looked so vascular that the vein running on top of her muscle was as big around as a pencil. Her thighs were the figureative tree trunks, completely separated and ripped to shreds, while her calve took on the shape of a giant upside down heart, striated and veined to a degree that there may have been no body fat anywhere on her body. She started giggling like a little girl when she thought about how big she might turn out to be after fighting the greatest Hero in the world, with his immense power added to her body, she would become totally unstoppable! When she was finally ready to go about her plan, she got up and delivered a spinning back kick to the van she had lifted earlier, which sent the van hurtling away at well over 300 miles an hour, it landed 20 miles away in a lake. She smiled again as she said to herself "Oh yeah, I'm totally ready for this!"
Lucy figured she wouldn't be able to take on Superman at her current strength level, so instead she went to find Wonder Woman, who wasn't as strong, and she could use Wonder Woman's attributes in her fight against Superman. So she ran off to the Amazon City, dressed in a tunic that showed off a bit of her muscle, but hid the majority of her incredible strength. She had a plan for Wonder Woman too, she would prove herself to be worthy of Amazon sisterhood and attatch herself to Wonder Woman, and while they're working close together, she would slowly drain Wonder Woman's power, until she felt strong enough to go one on one with Superman. Lucy didn't really care about the fact that Wonder Woman was the world's greatest female superhero, Lucy's mind was so fueled with gaining strength that her mind told her that the Maid of Might was not using her strength to help the plight of women, but used it to further the male dominated agenda of the world and therefore had to be stopped. Lucy walked up to Diana and put her hand on her shoulder, slowly and carefully draining her power so that Wonder Woman didn't notice. Diana turned around to find herself looking into the eyes of a woman looking very much like herself, she had long, flowing black hair and an Amazonian like body that was quite tall and muscular. Diana then gripped the hand on her shoulder and tried to pull it away, but it was much stronger than she thought it would be, it took her full strength to move it a little. At this point, Lucy was in full strength absorbing mode and Diana was getting weaker and weaker by the second. Finally, Lucy threw Diana's arm to the side and then backhanded Wonder Woman across the face with a slap so thunderous it could be heard for miles around, not only that, but it made Wonder Woman fly 20 feet away, blood flowing from her lips and nose. Wonder Woman was just conscious, but fully weak and could hardly even move, Lucy was on her like a flash of lightning, holding her down and taking Wonder Woman's gold lariat, with it she tied Wonder Woman to a huge oak. Lucy laughed as she saw how weak and helpless Wonder Woman was when compared to her, her muscles were pumped up so huge that she could have stepped on stage at Mr. Olympia and run away with the contest. She was just about 6 feet tall and looked like she weighed about 225 pounds of muscle, but actually weighed much more because of her denseness and power her body held. Lucy felt the power racing through her body, the power of the World's strongest woman multiplied many times. She smiled evilly and said "Now, its time, its time to pay the good old man of steel a visit, a visit he'll never forget!"
Lucy then ran to the highest skyscraper in the city which is impressive in itself, as the building was 12 miles away and she got there in 45 seconds, the skyscraper was an 100 story building 1084 feet high, she looked up and smiled as part one of her diabolical plan grew to fruition. She decided to go incognito, so she wore a big trenchcoat and a brown wide rimmed hat, so when Superman saw her, he wouldn't notice her special developments. She wanted to surprise the Man of Steel, so she could take his muscle and strength without too much of a fight, at least before she was stronger than him. She took the stairs up to the top, going those 100 flights in about 12 seconds, pumping up her calves something fierce, making them at least 20 inches around at this point, with veins as large around as a finger. Lucy got to the edge and shouted "I'm falling, help me, Superman!" Just like clockwork, Superman zipped in from halfway around the world and caught Lucy's body about 30 feet from the sidewalk, then floated down with her still in his arms. Superman was none the wiser, he was so concerned with her safety that he failed to notice that her body was far harder than any woman's that he's ever felt. He set her down on her feet, and was quite surprised that she seemed almost as tall as he was, at 6'4, thats quite a tall lady, but that wasn't the case, he had grown 2 inches shorter from her draining his size, and she had grown 1 inch taller from that. Superman said "Please try to be more careful ma'am, that was a close one, and I won't always be here to save damsels in distress like yourself." Superman giggled at the last part, to which Lucy responded "Oh please call me Lucy, and you won't have to worry about me any more, I doubt I'll need anymore saving from now on. In fact, you'll be the one who's going to need saving." With that Lucy ripped off her trenchcoat and hat to show a huge muscular body that rivaled, maybe even was larger Superman's own massively muscled frame.
Superman's jaw was on the ground as he gazed at the muscular vision in front of him, she was only in her bra and panties, which were straining to hold themselves on. Her body was completely ripped, containing muscles that you could only find on the most massive of male bodybuilders, and she wasn't even flexing at this point! She giggled at his astounded reaction and said "You see, Superman, I've been given a gift, a gift to help all of womankind, and since you're the model of manhood to all the world, you're gonna be the first in a long line of my slaves, Man of Steel, when I'm done with you, you're gonna be the Man of Tissue Paper." She grabbed him so fast that he couldn't resist, she held him by his shoulders and said "Are you feeling it, Supes, your power is becoming my power, you're growing weaker, while I'm getting stronger, and there's not a thing you can do about it." It seemed she was right, Superman struggled with all of his prodigious physical strength, but he couldn't shake himself loose from her increasingly tight grip. Before his eyes he could see Lucy change, her muscles growing a little bigger second by second, her height growing, the look in her eyes appeared to get more and more crazy, she was driven insane by the power she was absorbing. Superman's mind flashed with an idea, he figured she must have some weaknesses, sure she might have muscles hard as stone, but even her hard muscles can't deflect his heat vision. He fired it up and hit her on the chest, but it didn't cause her any pain at all, in fact she was moaning in pleasure, he tried harder, but that didn't get anything more than louder and more passionate moans from Lucy. The third time he tried the beams only got half way to her chest before he was forced to stop, as his energy was far too low.
Superman was in a frenzy now, he saw that his powers had no affect on her at all, so he was jerking left and right until finally he managed to wriggle free and then he flew up into the air, hoping that she couldn't absorb his ability to fly as well. Unfortunately for him, she was too fast and before he could get 5 feet off the ground she grabbed his ankle and with a flick of the wrist threw him thirty feet, where he smashed into a hotdog vender's cart. She snorted and said "Leaving so soon, I wouldn't hear of it! You see, I have to eliminate you, Supes, with your power, I will make a new world order, where women rule, and men will be nothing but sex slaves to use at our leisure. When you fall, men from all over the World will see, and they'll have no choice but to follow me, I'll see to it that all women in the world will get the power they deserve! Before this night is through, all men will bow before me!" She said this with a crazy look in her eye as she ran to him, getting there in a fraction of a second. She held her hand around his throat, her arm was huge with muscle, but it didn't even strain with the Man of Steel's prodigious weight. Superman was trying with all his might, using both hands to pry one of her fingers off his throat, but he was so weak and she was so strong, that she didn't even notice his efforts. She looked at his face and then at his hands and started laughing like a crazed banshee, "Hahaha, this is what the mighty Superman is reduced too, trying to move my little old fingers with all his power, it seems you don't understand this, but I AM POWER!!!" With that, she chokeslammed him so hard that he was drilled 10 feet into the ground, his body was broken, his back was shattered, but he hung on to life, hoping that she would think he was dead and go away, he stayed there, unbreathing, unmoving, and it worked. Seeing his motionless form, Lucy clapped her hands like cleaning an eraser, and walked away, thinking of what next to do with her power. Superman laid in that hole for 2 hours before finally gaining the strength to fly again, he made a straight line towards the sun, so he could recover his strength, but it was going much harder than usual, he was so beat up that it could take days or even weeks to regain his full strength. As he recovered, he thought of how he could beat the Hugely Muscled Lucy, she was more powerful than anyone he’s ever faced, and she took his power while fighting him, how could he possibly beat her in a fight? He knew he couldn’t do it alone, so he placed a call to Gotham City

shu

Four Months later

Superman came back from his self imposed exile in his unknown (to almost every
villain and just about every ally) place of residence, the Fortress of
Solitude. What he saw amazed and dumbfounded him, there were deserted cars
that were crushed, or bent into incredible positions, wrecked buildings, signs bent at 90 degree angles, and bodies of police and army men all over the city of Metropolis. Whomever or whatever had caused this, must have been very powerful, and equally evil. He knew that Lucy must have been behind it, the
men strung all over were much smaller than normal, they had absolutely no
muscle tone and shorter than normal as well. There were hundreds of them,
Superman looked around and was queasy from all the death and destruction, he
knew in his mind, if he had been there, he may have been able to prevent this,
he might have been able to stop Lucy, but he was too embarrassed, injured and
of course his muscle and strength were drained by his first encounter, and had
to heal up, and grow even stronger to try and defeat Lucy when he faced her
again. Now, hundreds, maybe thousands were dead, and it was his fault. He made
a promise to himself right then and there that Lucy wouldn't do this ever
again, not on his watch!

Lucy was happy, not only had she eliminated her biggest possible nemesis,
Superman, with absolute ease, she had collected the power of well over 800
men, and multiplied that many times beyond with her incredible gifts. This was one of many cities she had done this with, her body now contained the power of
thousands and thousands of men, who were guilty of nothing but being men. Not
only that, she possessed the power of two of the most powerful superheroes in
Earth's history, Wonder Woman and Superman, so that multiplied her natural
strength exponentially. Her muscles pulsed with each step she took, she had
grown to 6 foot 1, but with the denseness of her muscles, she weighed well over a ton, and the size of her muscles could only be described as gargantuan.
Her relaxed arms hung at her side, which was quite difficult because of the
fact that her lats stuck out so far, if you had measured them at this point,
the tape would have said 62 inches around, cold. But she held so much male
power in her, she can expand her muscles incredibly huge, with her incredible
powers she could draw as much strength as she wanted, and she could multiply
that strength by factors up to 100 times. Not only that, but she found that
she had the power to shrink her height and muscle size, but still keep a
significant amount of her strength, she had fun using that power a lot.

One time, Lucy went into an all male gym, she transformed herself to be 5'4
and looked like a fitness model, small muscles that were ripped and a pair of
D cup breasts that would be the envy of any porn star. Her face was as
beautiful as any super model and her hair was long, blonde, and had no
imperfections, she was about as perfectly female as any of these men had seen.
The guy in the front desk was first mesmerized, but then he stopped her by
placing his right hand on her shoulder, saying only guys could enter, he was
this big bouncer looking guy, 6'4 325 pounds at least, he could bench 650
pounds, one of the top 5 strongest guys in the gym. She looked up at him with
doe eyes and said "Awww please, can't a little itty bitty girl like me go in
your big strong man gym?" He couldn't be swayed, then faster than his eye
could follow, her slender little arm came up, took his wrist, then flipped him
over in a judo type move, he was on the ground moaning and she wrenched his
arm even harder, her strength breaking it with ease. He looked up in fear,
then something sparked in his mind, he knew who she was, the girl who's been
attacking the city, draining all the men of their strength and muscles, the
girl who claimed to have beaten and killed Superman, he started shaking. He
half cried, half croaked "Please don't kill me, I'm sorry, I didn't know who
you were, please, go in the gym, let me live, I'm begging you." She smirked
down at him and yelled "Do you men ever let up when you're beating your
girlfriends, do you just give up if they say no? No! I'm doing this for all
the women in the World who's ever had the stuffings beat out of them by their
husbands! I'm doing this for every teenage mother whose boyfriend ran off when she was pregnant! You men have been leading this World down the path to
destruction for too long, I am going to stop you!" She was quite insane,
almost frothing at the mouth, with no remorse at all, she drained him of his
power, and let him lay there, helpless and slowly dying. She entered the gym
and the scene was played out on every man present, no matter if they were
innocent or guilty, she didn't care, she craved power. After that encounter
she flexed her biceps, roaring like a lioness, the roar shattered glass for 3
square blocks around, and rattled the foundations of the gym. Her biceps grew
hugely, growing from 70 inches, to 80, to 100, quickly surpassing 200 inches
around, till they peaked 15 feet over her head at 350 inches around! She
released the flex and soaked in the revelry, the new feeling of strength and
euphoria that the strength gave her.

That was 2 weeks ago, she has repeated this with hundreds of men since then,
their power different each time, she made it a priority to drain the largest
and strongest of men, she figured in her frenzied mind that the stronger the
man is, the more damage he could do to a woman when angry. Local
weightlifters, boxers, wrestlers, football players, bodybuilders and just any generic sports stars were left lying, their muscles nothing but mush, their extreme strength gone, they were as weak as a baby kitten. And of course, this just added to the muscle and strength resources she could call upon at any time, if need be, and it made her standing strength greater as well. Without having to call on her reserves of extra strength, she was now about 100 times as strong as a normal man, she could do several feats of strength that would test the strength of a whole football team, with little or no effort. The more strength she took, the more she could transform her body, the more control she had over changing her own body both inside and out. She could spend hours underneath the sea, just swimming for fun, she would wrestle sharks and killer whales for fun, seeing if she could drain them, she couldn't but she was stronger and could toss them around with absolute ease. She found that she could jump higher than the tallest skyscraper in the World with ease, and lift it out of the ground with her bare hands as well! She climbed the summit of Mount Everest using only her hands in less than 5 minutes, and didn't wear anything other than her normal pink bikini. She felt no discomfort at all,
even though the temperatures reached well under 60 degrees below zero. To top
it off, her draining of Superman also managed to transfer some of his powers
to her, like the ability to fly, and the ability to run faster than the Flash!
She used each of these abilities to her advantage as she drained half of the
men in the United States in just under half a year.

Superman had to have help, he realized, as he saw the gym, with machines
twisted, brickwork sagging, and the bodies of 2 dozen formerly huge, masculine men laying around, either dead or nearly dead. Lucy was a lot stronger than him the last time they met, and even though he recovered to be 200 percent stronger, he knew, with all the men she had drained, she may have gotten 1000 percent stronger, if not even more. He had placed a call to Bruce Wayne,
knowing that Batman was in contact with a lot of other superheroes, trying to
put together a rag tag band of superheroes known as the Justice League of America, he thought this was the perfect first case, as they would be facing an enemy that would test them to the utmost of each and every one of their
powers. So a week later, they gathered together in an orbiting space lab,
which was soon to become the headquarters of the JLA. Batman brought along Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, and Supergirl. Superman was curious though "Where's Wonder Woman, I expected her to be here?" Batman
answered, "Well, we don't really know, we've tried contacting her apartment,
but no one's there, she may be at Themiscyra, the Capital city of Amazonia,
but if she is we have no way of communicating with her there. Superman then said, "I'll go check, I've been there before, but I might need backup, Green Lantern, Supergirl, come with me, please, I just hope that we're not too
late." Superman took them down to Themiscyra and found Wonder Woman still tied to a tree with her golden lasso, Superman untied her and caught her falling, powerless, emaciated body. She was still alive, but hadn't eaten anything in nearly a month, it was only her iron will and Amazon strength that saved her.
"Diana, Diana, speak to us, who did this?!?" Superman almost shouted into her
ear, his heart already telling him the answer. "It was, it was a woman, she
was about my height, but had muscles bigger than I've ever seen on a woman,
with long blonde, curly hair, she was disguised as an Amazon sister, but she
was stronger than anyone I've ever felt!" Superman nodded his head in
recognition. "Yes, I've met your attacker myself, her name is Lucy, she is
thoroughly insane, and more powerful than I myself am, that's why I've asked
for some help." He gestured to Supergirl and Green Lantern behind him, "Even
then, it might not be enough, she has grown terribly stronger over the last
few weeks, she has drained thousands and thousands of strong men, making her
exponentially stronger, if we work together, we might be able to do something,
though."

Lucy stood in front of a football stadium, her muscles pulsing from what she was about to do, from the knowledge that she was going to show men how
pathetic they are compared to her. She walked into the stadium to see a
football game going on between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the San Francisco
49ers, she jumped the rail, and threw the various security and police to the
side, so she could accomplish what she set out to do. She was wearing a faux
fitness outfit, and had her muscles pumped to a size that put most female
bodybuilders to shame, but gave no impression of the true strength she had in her body. She approached the players, when she heard thousands of rifles and
pistols being cocked and aimed at her with her super hearing. She giggled,
because she knew that no weapon man had created could hurt her, she was shot
at before, and the bullets just bounced off, not even causing her skin to
redden. Using her enhanced voice, she shouted louder than any of the stadium's
speakers could hope to achieve, "I'm here for one reason, I heard that some of
the strongest, toughest men in the World can be found here tonight, and I want
to challenge them to a test of strength, I'm the strongest person in the
World, so I challenge both teams to meet me in a tug of war!" The nearest man
laughed and said "Who are you supposed to be, Wonder Woman?" Lucy sneered and
said "No, my name is Super Lucy, I am the one that killed Wonder Woman! And I
killed Superman as well." Then she approached the goalpost at the southern end of the stadium, she proceeded to tear the metal, 800 pound object up with
abject ease, and started to tie knots with it. "Now, do you face me in that
tug of war, or do I have to do this to each and every one of your bodies?" The
players, now scared to death at her terrible feat of strength, took the rope,
105 football players strong, averaging 6'3 260 pounds, facing off against one
6'1 200 pound muscle woman. "Okay, on three, you big, strong men, you!" She
said, with a little degree of edge in her voice. "1....2....3, GO!" The men
started pulling with all their might, over 100 huge men, some with muscles
that wouldn't look out of place on a Mr. Olympia, they couldn't move her body
an inch, she was standing there, laughing, like they weren't even pulling at all! Then she let go of the rope with one hand, holding the combined force of
210 arms and hands at bay with just one hand, held next to her hip like she
was waiting for a bus. She got bored of this and decided to end it, she pulled
with that one hand and the men were pulled along like they were nothing, she
had won with a minimal of effort and decided that these men were useless, so
to the crowds horror, she started draining each of the huge men, sometimes two or three at a time.

"Superman, there's a disturbance in San Francisco, it seems a very muscular
woman got onto the field in the football stadium and challenged both teams to
have a tug of war with her, she totally dominated them, beating them with one
hand, then she started stealing their strength and muscle!" Superman ran over
to the screen and immediately shouted "That's her, we've got to stop her, everyone get to San Francisco as fast as you can!" The Justice League arrived minutes later, to find Lucy was finished with both teams and was ready to move on, the stadium was almost humming with the power she now possessed. The
Superheroes gathered and Superman yelled in his most intimidating baritone "It
all stops now, you will surrender or face the combined might of the new
Justice League, you vile evil doer." With that Lucy laughed, and said "Might?
Might! You think you know anything about being mighty? Watch what might is all
about, puny heroes!" That started a rumbling, and with a terrible roar, Lucy
began to flex her tremendous body, the heroes stood transfixed, their eyes
wide as saucers as they saw muscles sprout, then grow inexorably bigger.
Within seconds, her biceps were over 150 inches, then a minute later 300
inches, then 2 minutes after that it passed 500 inches, when fully flexed her
mighty bicep reached an incredible 900 inches around and 30 feet tall. Her
pecs had grown to well over 1500 inches around, full of veins and striations
that looked like giant garden hoses. Lucy was laughing maniacally as she
looked at the faces of each of the members, their mouths open in awe, their
eyes bulging in abject horror and said in a little girl voice "Awww, does it
look big to you, well, just wait until you see how strong it is!" She picked
up a 3 ton SUV with one hand, crushed it will ease and rolled into a ball the
size of a basketball, she tossed it right at Superman and knocked him right
into a wall across the street. That seemed to shock the rest of the Justice
League out of their daze, as they raced to get people out of the line of fire.
After accomplishing that, they formed a plan to take her down, Green Lantern
used his ring to form a force field, and put it around himself so she couldn't
steal his strength, but even his enhanced strength was nothing to her, as she batted him around like a teddy bear. Supergirl and Wonder Woman each took an
Amazonian golden lariat and encircled each of Lucy's arms with them, but Lucy
spun around at superspeed until they flew off and crashed into another
building. The golden lariats spun around her body, and almost had her trapped,
but their superstrength tensiles were not strong enough as she broke them just
by flexing her arms and pecs a little. She started laughing hysterically again
as she flexed her awesome muscles once more and said "So this is all the
resistance you could bring against me? This is all you little superheroes can
do, when I'm done with this planet, I will be a God!"
To be concluded...

shu

12 years prior to where our story takes place

Lucy was opening one of her few Christmas presents as across the house, faint
shouts echo from across the medium sized house, as her parents were arguing
once again. Lucy had learned to block them out, as this had become a regular
occurrence in the 7 and a half years she had been alive, sometimes it calmed
down before escalating to violence, but most of the time her mother ended up
with a black eye, broken nose, or bodily bruises, as her very drunk father
smacked her mother around with little restraint, if mother tried to fight
back, she would be beaten to near unconsciousness. It was those times that
Lucy cursed herself for being so powerless, for being so weak in a world where
men had so much strength, so much impunity. After an especially violent
episode, her mother moved out, finally having had enough of the violence, and
of having subjected her own daughter to that violence, she vowed that no
matter what it took, Lucy wouldn't have to live that kind of a nightmare. This
is where Lucy developed her deep hatred of men, she vowed to herself that she
would become stronger than any man, and pay men back for their crimes against
her gender, it was at age 9 she started to lift weights, then at 12 she
started taking science and chemistry classes to develop a new female only
steroid, obviously she succeeded, as at 19 she became Hugely Muscled Lucy!

Back to present day**

"I will be a God!" Lucy screamed so loud most of the San Francisco Bay area
could hear her, but they weren't the only ones listening, the Norse Gods Loki
and Odin were listening as well and were aghast that a mortal would ever
proclaim Godship for herself. Normally these two would leave the humans to
rot, but after hearing this mortal commit blasphemy against them, it was more
than they could stand. They saw that she had fought the greatest heroes in her
world, but they knew other dimensions contained heroes as well, those that are
as powerful, if not more powerful than the ones she currently faced. They
called up a collection of them, Spiderman, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey,
Professor Charles Xavier, Rogue, and the Incredible Hulk. When they had been
gathered to Valhalla, the heroes were totally incredulous, they had been taken
out of their normal everyday lives, some of them were fighting evil in their
World, but now suddenly they were in a cold, icy place they had never seen
before. Suddenly they heard a voice, "Good, good you're all here, heroes there
is something that needs to be done, someone who needs to be stopped, a woman
named Lucy has become incredibly powerful through science, she has become evil
and crazy, vowing to destroy the world and becoming a God!" Wolverine stepped
forward "Why do you need our help, it seems you have a lot of power
yourselves, can't you take care of it, or are you too scared?" The voiced
laughed, thundering through the chamber, "You are the one called Wolverine?
Well, Wolverine, my name is Odin and I am King of the Gods, I can not let this
woman stand against what I have taken eons to build, but I can't do it alone,
I do need your help, all of your help, as she has become something stronger
than any hero, no matter how strong can overcome alone." Professor X rolls
forward in his wheel chair, "We have had our problems with the human race
before, but when Mother Earth needs us, we will answer its call, I can't speak
for everyone here, but I will lend my help in whatever way I can." The others
nodded, Odin finally showed himself "Very well, know this though, Lucy seems
to grow stronger when she is in bodily contact with someone, so stay as far
away from her hands as possible. Don't think that you will be alone, I will
send with you my favorite son, Thor, god of Thunder, with the mighty hammer
Mjolnir, my hope is with you and the entire human race."

The battle still waged on, Superman and the forces of the Justice League
trying their best to hold off Lucy through any means they could, Green Lantern
using his ring to through things and shield him and the rest of the league,
the Flash using his speed to try and distract Lucy while the other members
took turns attacking her. Yet nothing seemed to phase her, she didn't have
much in the way of superpowers, other than superspeed and flying, but she just
stood there, her hands on her hips, as tons of metal, concrete, and wood
slammed into her impenetrable, outrageously muscled physique. She was smiling,
knowing that she was completely indestructible, but then her countenance
changed when she heard storm clouds rumbling, than a bolt of lightning struck
to her left. It created a portal of green and black, from which emerged a
group of strange looking heroes. Then a thunderous voice could be heard
"Hugely Muscled Lucy, you have defied the Gods by proclaiming divinity, you
will be made to pay!" With that these strange new superpowered beings
attacked, but they too found Lucy's skin to be impenetrable, her muscles too
hard to be dented. Wolverine's claws could cut through the hardest of steel,
but only sparks came off when he swung them at Lucy's tanned skin. Cyclops'
laser blasts only ricocheted off her skin, not even affecting her in the
least, Thor threw his mighty hammer Mjolnir, which Lucy caught with one hand
by the handle, put between her incredibly huge pecs, and crushed it flatter
than a sheet of paper. Storm hit her with thunderbolts, hail, and Tornadoes
but Lucy stood unmoving, seemingly amused at their attempts to harm her. But
they weren't out of ideas, Professor Xavier went into her mind to examine her
psyche, to find a weakness, and the reason she was so destructive. He managed
to find that she was abused in her life, and the potion she took contained a
chemical that made her twisted and evil, he thought of ways to eliminate that
chemical, to remove it from her bloodstream. He needed her to stand still, for
him to remove them, so he called Rogue over and asked her to hold Lucy with
her ungloved hand. While Lucy was distracted, Rogue flew up from behind and
placed her hand on Lucy's enormous, pumpkin shaped delt. She started feeling
Lucy's incredible power flow into her, but felt something else, an electrical
sensation that flooded her mind, it was too much for her, with a scream she
pulled her hand off and fell to the ground. Lucy fell to the ground as well,
paralyzed from her brief encounter with Rogue's life and power sucking powers.
This gave Xavier enough time, he started destroying the chemicals in her
bloodstream, the strain of which was visibly apparent on his face. He smiled
after 14 minutes, as he apparently destroyed every single shred of the
overpowering chemical that induced hate in Lucy. Lucy was now asleep, a smile
of contentment on her face, her muscles still bulging with more muscle than
could be found on any 3 male bodybuilders, but relaxed to a more greatly
reduced size than usual.

Lucy awoke hours later, yawning and stretching her massive arms into
incredible size, she opened her eyes and the site was incredible, strange
looking men and women were standing over her, looking at her with suspicion in
their gazes. Well, at least most of them did, some of the male superheroes,
and at least one of the female superheroines were staring in unabashed longing
and lust. She looked down to discover she was wearing nothing but a hot pink
bikini top and bottom, and with great speed, she moved to cover herself.
"What's going on? Who are you people, and why am I here, wearing only this
bikini?" Professor Xavier came forward and answered "Lucy, you have been under
an evil influence, you destroyed half of the United States with your strength
and muscles, you have killed well over 100,000 men in your reign of terror,
absorbing their power into your own body." Lucy was still confused,
remembering nothing since just before drinking the liquid that was supposed to
give her incredible muscle and strength. She looked down and discovered the
experiment worked, more than she ever dreamed it could, she flexed one bicep
lightly, watching it jump to a height well above her own head in less than a
second, then driving up even taller each second after, finally peaking at 5
feet over her head, if anyone had a measuring tape, they would find that
currently Lucy's bicep was well over 250 inches around, and she was barely
trying! "Whoa, this is awesome!" The men around her agreed, as most of their
tights held impressive tents in the groin region. Even Charles Xavier, a
cultured and intelligent man couldn't help but pop an involuntary woody at the
sight before him, an incredibly beautiful, hugely muscled woman, wearing a
micro-sized bikini, her muscles bulging all over, not even flexing that hard.
He regained his senses first, saying "Lucy, you are in major trouble, you may
not have the evil in you anymore, but that doesn't change the fact that
thousands upon thousands of people are dead by your doing. What do you have to
say for yourself?" Lucy began tearing up, she spoke through tortured sobs,
"I'm incredibly sorry, but I couldn't control myself, I wasn't mentally strong
enough to fight off the evil demons that controlled me, all I can ask is for
people's forgiveness, and pledge to fix everything that I've broken in my
rampages." Xavier nodded "That's a good start, I will help you recover your
humanity and help you learn to control your power." Lucy bent over and hugged
Xavier, his head was level with her breathtaking, vein and striation covered
pectorals, he involuntarily came at the most incredible sight.

And from that point forward, Lucy used her incredible strength to build things
much faster than the most efficient construction crews ever could. She lifted
I beams 4 at a time, drove them into the ground with her bare hands, and
started constructing a 30 story office building in New York in place of a huge
building she pulled out of the ground and tossed into the East River 2 months
prior. A regular construction crew would have taken 6 months to fully erect
the building, Lucy's awesome strength and speed allowed her to finish it in 6
hours. She did this all over the country, to pay for the crimes she had
perpetrated while under the evil spell the potion had created in her. Things
had never been better for the residents of the US, as not only did they have a
one woman construction crew whenever they needed her, but also a crime fighter
that could respond instantly to whatever crisis she was needed for. Not only
that, she had zero weaknesses, unless you count her love for German chocolate
cake and kittens, but only she knew of these potential problems. She was made
an honorary member of the Justice League, although she was basically the whole
league, as she was so much faster than the Flash and Superman that she could
race from New York City to Los Angeles in about 4 seconds flat. In the end,
Lucy had done so much good in the years after her rampages, people all over
the World hailed her as a true hero and a friend of justice. Her muscles
continued to grow, as she continued to absorb a little each from her
associates in the JLA, but not so much that they became weak and emaciated,
only enough to make her a tiny bit stronger and a little bit more muscular
every day of her life. Not that she needed it, when at full strength, there
was nothing in the World that Lucy couldn't lift, there was no creature she
couldn't overpower, there was no steel that she couldn't make run from her
hands like rain. But Lucy never did this with malice in her heart, she learned
how to control her strength and use it for good. So ends the story of Hugely
Muscled Lucy.

Jeremy Lightning

Thank you for posting one of my stories, I hope that the Karma that people would give you for posting it would in turn be given to me for writing it originally.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

The Dwarf Tosser

*Author's Note: May I just say that I mean no offense in the title of this story, there is a sport, which is probably known world wide as Dwarf Tossing, I don't condone this sport, and I don't feel that it is in any way a justifiable use of anybody's time. So, in this story, I am trying my best to show why this travesty should be changed, how about it becomes non-dwarf tossing by a person of dwarfish proportions?*

It all happened when I went to this bar in Milwaukee, about 2 years ago, that's where I saw the most amazing thing. First off, I walked into this bar, not expecting anything special, just wanting to grab a couple beers and relax watching sports on the TV. What I saw was surprising to say the least, there was this crowd on the other side of this huge bar, I pushed my way to the front to witness a huge, muscled guy holding what looked like a vertically challenged person in a harness of some kind that had handles, then with a couple of warm-ups, he tossed this unfortunate small person onto a bed, then another person did the same, then another person. I was outraged to tell you the truth, but a lot of people were enjoying what they were seen, and I, being meek and not confident at all didn't want to step forth and say anything about it. But one person did speak up, with a strong, but awfully high pitched voice, "Put that man down, now please! How would you like it if someone picked you up and tossed you as far as they could, would you enjoy that you bastards, I said put him down!" I looked around, trying to find where that voice was coming from, but I couldn't see anyone in the crowd with a look of anger on their face, but then someone stepped up on the bed, a woman that was about the same size as the person getting tossed, she looked to be in a rage. "Listen pal, I've had enough of this kind of establishment treating my kind like nothing more than a pet, like animals you can toss around, have you ever once thought about their feelings on the matter?" This woman was still looking up at the offenders, even though the bed was two feet off the ground, if I  had to guess, she was probably 3'3 or something close to that, the clothes she was wearing didn't reveal much of her body, other than a generous bust and really wide shoulders.

The man who had the little person in his hands last stepped forward looking down at her fiercely, "What are you gonna do about it girly? You look if you could use a bit of the treatment that little Billy over there is getting, maybe then you'll see why he loves it so much, don't you Billy?" The little man looked up and nodded quickly, though it wasn't quite convincing, not to me, it was clear to me that he was intimidated by the size of the huge guys in the bar, and couldn't tell his true feelings. The little woman reached up and pulled the head thug down to her face, the man was taken off guard, and had no response for it. "I asked whether you would like it if you were the one being tossed, well, you're gonna get your answer in a little while big boy, you're gonna see how Bill feels, and I'm doubting you're gonna like it." He was smirking down at her, in a way of saying yeah right to her, "How you gonna do that, little girl, you think you can do that, what are you, 3 feet tall, you can't weight more than 80 pounds, you think you're gonna pick me up and toss me with as much ease as I tossed little Billy there?" The woman smiled at him, and said, "First of all, my name isn't little girl, it's Marilyn Garman, and second, yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do, in fact, judging by the fact it took every once of your power to send Billy what 5 feet, I'm going to do to you what you did to him, with so much ease it's going to make your head spin." The thug whose name was Mike started laughing, as did most of the crowd that was around to hear this conversation, until Marilyn took a hold of Mike's belt with her free hand and proceeded to press his 280 pound frame over her head with what looked like ease. My eyes nearly popped out of my head at the sight, as did my dick almost pop out of my pants, this woman who weighed only 80 pounds held a man who weighed 200 pounds more than she did over her head, and it didn't seem to be straining her in the least.

Marilyn got off the bed, hopping down to the floor, the crowd split in two as she carried Mike's body over her head, occasionally bringing him down to the top of her head and pressing him up again, like a 280 pound barbell. She did this slowly and in total control until she was on the other side of the bar, nearly 50 feet away, I was thinking to myself, no, no way, that would be impossible! She took a step and with incredible power, she launched Mike's heavy frame the 50 feet to the bed, where he landed, his weight and the force at which he landed immediately shredded the bed in half, breaking it beyond repair. She made sure that they would not have anymore dwarf tossing tonight at least. Mike was out cold, but his cronies recognized the threat that Marilyn posed, so they proceeded to gang up on her. 3 huge guys, one 6'3 275 pounds, the second 6'2 260 pounds, and the third, 6'4 and 300 pounds came at her menacingly. The smallest one said, "Come on guys, she may be strong, but no way she's stronger than all three of us at once, we can take her!" Marilyn wasn't perturbed that 3 men, each at least 3 times her weight and 3 feet taller than her, in fact, she was urging them on by smirking and telling them to come get her. The first guy came in only to receive a shot to the stomach that made him fly at least 5 feet away, unconscious. The next two came in at just about the same time, and to the amazement to the onlookers, they left their feet, each one of their belts in each of her hands. She held them overhead, looked up to see their shocked faces and said, "Yeah, just what I thought, big guys, but weak, let me show you how a dwarf tosses." With that she drew her right arm back, as if she was about to throw a football, and the guy that was in her right hand flew to the bed that Mike was just getting out of, he landed, none to softly, but not truly injured either. She transferred the other man, the 300 pounder, and started tossing him up in the air, luckily the ceiling was 40 feet tall or he'd be in trouble, but he went up first 10 feet, then 20, then 30 feet in the air until she took aim at the almost fully destroyed mattress and tossed the huge man 40 feet across the room to finish it off completely.   

Marilyn rubbed her hands and had a satisfied look on her face, then she turned back to the crowd, as to say anyone else have a problem? Almost all the men were avoiding her eyes, everyone that is, except me, I was watching her the whole time, thinking she was my true fantasy brought to life. Everyone in the crowd parted as she walked towards them, straight up to the only man that had caught her eyes, she focused on my body, she was just the right height to be face to face with my manhood, which was fully erect. She looked up into my eyes and smirked, "I'm guessing you enjoyed the show, didn't you, big boy?" I shrugged and said, "Yeah, I wanted to say something, I agree with you, I think the sport is barbaric, but, you see I have low self esteem and problems speaking in front of crowds. I'm only speaking to you now because you are without doubt the strongest person I have ever seen in my whole life." I looked around, not sure if I should continue, but I did, a little bit softer, so only those around me, including her, could hear. "And, well, I'm into very strong and muscular women, especially those shorter than me, I write stories about it because I know it would probably never, ever happen in real life, so I have to live my fantasies out through my writing." She looked at me, now with a sympathetic look on her face, she said, "Honey, you're more of a man for admitting that than any of these guys in this bar, to tell you the truth, men have always tried to take advantage of me, they have always looked at my height and thought I was worthless, but you, you don't look at me like that do you?" I shook my head, with as much sincerity as I could muster in such a frivolous gesture.

"Absolutely not, Marilyn, to me, you're just a normal woman, maybe a little shorter than average, but that doesn't make me think anything less of you, I'm not close-minded as some of these guys, what I see when I look at you is a beautiful, powerful woman that I would love to have on my arm any place I ever go in this World." Marilyn smiled, her pearly white teeth enhancing her facial beauty all the more, "Thank you, darling, and that is why I would be delighted to take you home, if you want to go with me, that is?" My eyes opened all wide, I couldn't believe my ears, this beautiful, incredibly powerful woman, who was two and a half feet shorter than me, probably weighed 1/4 of what I do, yet could probably lift me with her pinky, and she wanted me as her boyfriend! I stuttered out, "Y-yes, s-sure, I would love to come home with you Marilyn, nothing would make me happier, well, maybe seeing how strong you really are, but that can come later." She laughed and said, "Or we can sample some of my strength on the way home, there's more where this came from, believe me, what I did to those guys took a very, very small percentage of my overall power, dear." I giggled nervously, "That's awesome, well, should we go, babe?" She nodded, reached up and grabbed my hand with her much smaller one and half led me, half pulled me out the door. Actually, if I had stood still, I have no doubt she would have been able to drag me along, despite the fact I am 6'1 and weigh 290 pounds.

"Marilyn, why don't you tell me about yourself, and how you got so, well, so incredibly strong?" I asked in a bashful manner. "Well, my condition became apparent very early, the doctors said I had a lack of human growth hormone, so they put me on a steady diet of HGH and steroids. Well, that didn't really have the effect that they hoped, I was still short, but soon, my muscles grew hugely and my strength was off the charts." she was slightly embarrassed by this admission but I nodded and asked her to continue. "Well, I was 4 years old when I started taking that stuff, and it really bulked me up, at that age I was 2 feet tall, but weighed 30 pounds, I was strong even then, my dad was normal sized, 6'4, 300 pounds, and I picked him up over my head when I was just 5! I'm 27 now, by the way, and my strength just kept growing and growing, as did my muscles." I looked down at her, she was wearing some big clothing, but it looked baggy on her, I didn't see a whole lot of possibility that her muscle was as large as she was making it seem.

So I asked her if she could show me how big her muscles were, she smiled and said, "When we get home, dear, I'm sure it will be worth the wait, maybe we could get home sooner if I carried you, would you like that?" My eyes nearly rolled to the back of my head in ecstasy at the sound of that. I tried to be as steady as I could, "Sure, I would love that, Marilyn!" She stuck her head between my legs, then pressed me over her head with her hands grasping my buttocks firmly, I was so much taller than her that my feet were barely 5 inches off the ground with her arms fully extended. I had seen her power, so it wasn't really a surprise that she could lift my 290 pounds, but it was something very different feeling it first hand, and my boner came back full force by the fact that this small woman was holding someone overhead that weighed 210 pounds more than she did, like he was nothing but a teddy bear to her. She said, "Now hold on to my hands sweetie, we're gonna be going pretty fast, not that I don't have a good grip, tee hee." As she said that, she squeezed my butt a little harder, causing me to gasp a little in surprise. Then without a second's hesitation, this little woman started running like I've seen only the fastest sprinters in the World, I bet she could give Usain Bolt a run for his money, we were speeding through the streets, passing cars like they were standing still, and hopping over objects straight ahead of us. We stopped about 20 minutes later, coming right up to a huge house, she lowered me to the ground, and winked, "Home sweet home, so, Jeremy, you wanted to see how muscular and strong I am, you're going to find out right now, this house is far from civilization, so no one can know what I do here, you're the first person I've had here in almost 4 years." I blushed, suddenly feeling unworthy of being in her presence.

I looked the house over, first of all, it was a two story ranch style house that was almost all white, except the windows, the sidings of which were purple, and the roof was black. "Shall we go inside, even if it is private here, I would feel a lot better showing off to you where no prying eyes could possibly see us." I nodded, oh boy, I thought to myself, finally I can find out if the woman of my dreams is actually real. She said, "Upstairs is the bedroom, but we can worry about that a little later, what you want to see, I'm sure is the gym, that's in the basement. You go down there and wait a little while, I've got to change into my workout clothes." I did as she suggested, there was a door at the end of the staircase, I opened it to find a gym that I had never even envisioned in my wildest dreams, the basement gym was huge in area, and the different weights and machines would make the owner of the Gold's Gym in Milwaukee choke on his protein shake. The ceiling was extraordinarily high as well, I didn't see how that could be possible, but I went along with it. But it was the weights themselves that puzzled me, the dumbbells started out at 150 pounds and went up to the most weight I've ever seen put on a bar that small, 450 pounds. There wasn't a weight disk I could find that was under 45 pounds, and the bars themselves seemed to have been made of a different kind of material, when I tried to lift one that was unloaded, I couldn't even get it to budge a little!       


Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Part 2

"Like it?" I heard behind me as Marilyn came into the room with an oversized bath robe on. "Yeah, that bar that you're trying to move is 200 pounds, it is made of an extremely dense metal titanium, to hold the ultra-heavy weights I use to workout. I see you also noticed that none of the plates go below 45 pounds, but actually, that's not accurate, why don't you try to pick up that 45 pound plate over there?" She pointed to a plate resting against the bench, I walked over to it, got a good one handed grip on it, and pulled, but I couldn't lift it up, so I put my second hand on it and just managed to pull it up to my waist before setting it back down with a thud. She smiled sweetly at me, "Obviously, those weights are not 45 pounds, they are made of the same material the bars are made of, they're three times heavier than normal, making each of those plates 135 pounds. You wanted to know how I got so strong, I'll tell you, but first sit down over there, hun." I did as I was told, she started undoing her robe, and it fell down to reveal an incredible body, one that I would have never expected on someone her size. She had big muscles everywhere, and they were ripped to shreds, her arms and legs were in proportion to the rest of her body, but she looked like she could step on stage at a Ms. Olympia contest and dominate. I couldn't believe it when she started doing a posing routine and each muscle group sharpened into definition that I couldn't believe, striations and veins appeared all over her frame, running up and down each muscle group in turn. She did an abdominal pose and showed an 8 pack that stood out 1 inch from her body, imagine if Collette Guimond was shrunk down 2 feet, but kept the same proportions she did at regular height, that was what I was staring at now.

"I can see by your little friend you like my show, well, like I told you, when I was 5, the steroids and growth hormones I was being given took full effect, my dad was full sized, a former power lifter and football player, but he never stood a chance when I challenged him to an arm wrestling match, could you imagine it, Jeremy, I was only 2'3, couldn't have weighed 35 pounds at the time, my dad was 6'4 300 pounds of muscle, and I knew he was still a very strong man, but my tiny hand pulled both his arms, yes I told him to use both arms against me, and at 5 I overpowered his much, much bigger body like it was nothing." As she said this, she was flexing a huge bicep, one that may have been as big as her own head! "My dad was actually proud of me for being so strong, so he used the money he had gotten from playing football, combined with the money my mom got from modeling and acting, and he got me a fully stacked gym. From 6 years old to 10 years old, I used that gym 3 times a day, 2 hours at a time, lifting weights with one hand that my dad couldn't have lifted with his whole body. Even at 10, I was probably stronger than the top 5 competitors of the World's Strongest Man put together, but when I went through puberty, not only did my muscles explode, but my strength went off the charts. At 14, I lifted a car over my head, at 16 I lifted that same car with only one hand, at 18, I lifted a fully loaded greyhound bus overhead with just one hand. It seems that no matter what I put my mind to, my strength eventually accomplished it. These weights that you see before you are only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, they don't even force me to use 5 percent of my total power anymore."

She walked over to me, and said, "Let me demonstrate." With that, she put what looked like 5 100 pound plates on each side of the bar, but of course since they were 3 times denser than normal weights, I knew that each was 300 pounds. then she put a 150 pound weight on each side to make the weight a total of 3500 pounds, or the equivalent weight of a medium sized car. She put one hand in the middle of the hulking barbell, which weighed more than 40 times what she weighed and started curling it like it weighed absolutely nothing to her. She did it 500 times in her right hand, then did 500 with her left hand, of course she never came close to achieving a pump with it, so she switched to working out each individual finger. That's right, even her pinky was strong enough to pick up the weight as heavy as a car! She did it with such ease, I'm sure she could have done even twice the weight with twice as much, probably even 3 times as much weight, even with the smallest finger on the smallest hand I've ever seen any adult have. Her casual display of pinky strength blew me away, but what she did next took me over the edge, as I sat on the bench, my cock was very close to ripping out of my jeans and bringing about the biggest orgasm I had ever had in my life.

She must have noticed this and was calculating just the right thing to put me over the edge, she smiled at me then slowly extended what became the longest freaking tongue I have seen ever! Not only was it long, but it was thick, and freakily muscular, she brought it out of her mouth until it was at least 7 inches in length, then she wrapped the tip of her tongue around the middle of the bar. I shouted, "No, no, that's not possible!" She winked at me and nodded, then with just the power of her tongue, the 3500 pound bar, a full ton and 3/4 was lifted off the rack! My body was racked with ecstasy as my 9 incher plowed through my jeans and exploded all over myself. It was without doubt the most extreme cum I've ever had and I didn't have to touch myself even once to achieve it. After I came down from the sexual high, I focused my eyes on Marilyn again, who was standing there with her hands on her hips, looking amused, her tongue straight out 6 inches with the 3500 pound barbell still hanging from it. Then she started rolling the barbell in and out of her mouth with just her tongue, the huge, heavy weight seemingly weightless to what should be one of the weakest parts of her body. She did this seemingly forever, looking down at my penis, which hadn't gone down yet, even after the biggest orgasm I've ever had. Then when she had the barbell fully extended on her tongue, she winked again at me, her tongue went down slightly, then went up a little and the barbell flew off of it 5 feet into the air, she caught it on her tongue and flicked it up 10 feet the next time. God, I was coming again! The fact that she was tossing a barbell that weighed almost 2 tons with her tongue like you or I would toss a tennis ball with our hand, well how could I possibly not at the sight of that? I had my eyes closed when I heard her sweet little giggle, and in a sexy, throaty voice I heard her say "Boy, you're easy, had I known you liked my strength that much, I would have shown you a higher percentage, what I just did, with my tongue, that wasn't even using 10 percent of the total strength in my tongue."

I was totally worn out, I tried to get up, but my legs couldn't hold me, I could feel her arms grip me under my knees and my lower back, she picked me up in a cradle carry. "Well, honey, looks like you and your little friend need your rest. Just to let you know, I tested the power in my tongue when I was only 7 years old, at 11 years old I had a tug of war against my dad with it, and won. At 19, I lifted my first car with it, could you imagine, it was smaller, only 2500 pounds, but it was incredible to even see, someone my size, lifting a whole car with nothing but their own tongue. As you can see, I've been keeping up with it." I was weak, but able to speak, "How much weight can you lift with your tongue?" She smiled as she shook her head, "uh ungh, sweetie, you need your rest, I'll show you really soon, after you get your strength back, suffice to say, what you saw today was nothing, and let's leave it at that." I nodded and slowly fell to sleep as I was comforted in her strong arms.  To be continued.     

Comments and k+ appreciated.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!