Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

"STRENGTH QUEEN" Terry P is COMING BACK!!

Started by dennyk1024, February 16, 2016, 03:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dennyk1024

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello all.. This is Denny K...... The above photo is the girl who inspired my Terry P stories which are posted on the Valkyrie Site. I haven't written anything in the last few years, mostly because of time constraints. I going to try to get to some ideas that I've had and some of the things that I saw this amazing Amazon do.

Here are some facts about Terry:
In this photo 5'1".... 185 pounds.... 18" neck.... 46 inch chest. Mostly ribcage and pecs...she has never been a busty woman...she runs too lean for a huge bust line.

She has been over 200 pounds and sported a 19"-20" neck and a 50" chest.

Although she has never been would I would call a gym rat ..seldom goes to the gym at all...I was able on a few occasions to have her show me just how strong she is.

Bench..... started with 135...she lifted it as though the bar was empty... I kept adding plates and she ended at 275 for one rep.

Squat..started at 135....she worked he way up to 360.

Dead lift... started at 135...I ran out of plates at 400... but because she is so short...she felt that she had much more in the tank...Her back is absolutely Massive.

Fighting..... Terry told me an interesting thing that I never thought of. "I don't like or want to fight, I'm a girl and I'm not into that.  But if you try to hurt me..then I have to fight."  " With my physique and power, most avoid me at all cost. So my size and strength has actually kept me out of fights"

I asked if she ever had to fight... "Only once in High School... four good sized girls jumped me and I had to fight, I lost my temper and I beat all four of them so badly that  got suspended." I asked if she had gotten injured. She told me.
"Not really, I took some hard punches to the head and had a black eye, but the body punches just felt like a massage".
"But no girl ever bothered me after that, and when the boys saw my huge muscles in my tiny bikini, they didn't bother me either". She smiled.

So this woman is the main inspiration that the Character is based on and as you can see ..she is quite real.
But there are others..

So these genetic marvels are out there.....

If you have any suggestions concerning story lines ..drop me a message....

Thanks,

Denny K


n0316257

Like what I read about her.  Need more photos of Terry...

dennyk1024

@ Brown: The original stories are on "Diana the Valkyrie".  Give them a read.  And I'll  post new ones here.

I try to use a mix of fact and fiction in my stories.. So some of the strength feats are true and some are embellished.  But in real life Terry is an amazingly powerful woman. I'll get some more photo's .. But most are candid.. I've tried to get Terry to pose.. But so far .. No luck.

Hell.. I've even offered to pay her a modeling fee and i'd supply the outfits..  :-))

As an aside... We were having a few drinks one night.. I asked her how she'd do against a girl like Chyna... She replied "I'd like to go at it with her, I think that I could beat her"..