Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best European Bodybuilder

Started by berlin06, June 23, 2008, 02:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

siste73



pdente

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Monica Mollica! From Sweden!

Im with siste on this one....

Great size, great lines, proportionate.  Good Symmetry, nice tan and a beautiful face.  What more could you ask for?

I would rank Jitzka H. #2 but I have really heard anything about her in quite awhile.  Remember when Timea was a FBB, not fitness?  If she was still doing the BB thing, I would put her number #1, no question.

Solarian

Marja Lehtonen!

She was-is-will be the best European (if not earthling:) ) fbb!

HUGETRICEPMAN

There are a few top European Women Bodybuilders, but if pushed to name one, I would say Alina Popa.

Smasher

Maryse is the best European FBB! And Christa Bauch!!

femusclover


arcore23

Jana Linke-Sippl is the # 1 in Europe

   

rom553

Anyone who has seen the latest pix of Brigita has to admit that it's a toss-up between her and Alina.

bmc

1. Marja
2. Joanna Thomas
3. Alina P.
4. Jana
5. Daneila Sell

Musclelegs

Cornelia and Helle Nielsen.

Cornelia is more a lifter then a bodybuilder.

Memyself

Out of those 5 I voted for Brigita Brezovac. But I miss Alina Popa, Nadia Crow, Saskia Salemink, Aimee Molleman, Bettina Kadet, Katka Kyptova and Lanah Evers for example. So the list is far from complete.

Bobo

Fannie Palou is the sexiest.  Best bodybuilder, mass wise is Jana.

guana

This is a short list.  Helle isn't in competion.   >:(

yanni1


t1m00

Short list but maby i go with jana