LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best European Bodybuilder

Started by berlin06, June 23, 2008, 02:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemuscleGeezer

My all-time faovrite is Juliette Bregman. But from these Jana has great mass. Cornelia is just freaky huge with fantastic width. Brigita is just lush. Did you guys see Helle at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login? Insane. I guess I'll pick Heile.
I'll respectfully disagree with joeschmoe.  I haven't seen a woman yet I thought was too big.


Brand

I have to say I believe the same thing: no muscular woman is too big. But to joeschmoe certainly has a point. Chocolate CAN be TOO sweet.

Regardless I certainly have a soft spot for Juliette Bergmann.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sw_ante

And don't forget Marika Johansson either....Swedish viking :)

lauraaa


khuddle

lb for lb I'd have to go with Jitka: gorgeous, tall, spectacular proportions, some of the best
legs ever, huge muscle sizes.

Ben10

Why isn't Mayrse Manios and Valetine Chepig on the list???

willi8

Yes, sure. The list is definetely incomplete without Marja Lehtonen!!!

IRONBULL

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

castor


harveyderhase

I'd go for Conny Brandt or - also not yet mentioned - Daniela Sell. Both are huge AND have a beautiful face.

mwlover


pyro

Who is this? Heile Nelson - Helle?
She is very good, in Top shape the best of the list.

But the best amateur European is without doubt Elena Shportun - twice World Champion in HW.

Another top - always underrated Marja.

Kryten

"Best" is perhaps not a good definition for a poll - it could mean most muscular, biggest, most successful, best known, most attractive or a dozen other things...  "your favourite" is probably what people are voting for.  ;)

oleb

Helle Nielsen is the best result wise Helle won the Jan Tana  - no one else have even been near doing that.

toreiols

Don`t forget Pauliina Talus and Natalia Murnikoviene..