Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi! Maz Burn from the UK

Started by MazBurn, January 25, 2016, 07:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MazBurn

Hi,

I'm Maz Burn, from the London Area of the U.K.
There's a few pictures of me floating around already!
26yrs old, 162cms and 190lbs.

Nice to meet you all!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Feel free to contact
Me!


chango14

great to have you here Maz !

you have incredible size already how long have you been training ? What are your current goals in the short term and long term. Do you have a date in mind that you will compete this year ?

all the best
- Chris

MazBurn

Hi Chris,

Thankyou these are all off season recent pictures. I have the daily Paris show
Next weekend and then hitting a hard 3
month bulk again to reach 210lbs lean before I start prep in May ready
To compete in WABBA Amateur Grand Prix on fbb on the 24th July. Then bulk again till the worlds in November if I qualify and will compete in the NAC fbb on November to qualify for their worlds/universe. Also get out to the states
This year do some more filming hopefully and long term get bigger and better!!!
Maz X

chango14

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Chris,

Thankyou these are all off season recent pictures. I have the daily Paris show
Next weekend and then hitting a hard 3
month bulk again to reach 210lbs lean before I start prep in May ready
To compete in WABBA Amateur Grand Prix on fbb on the 24th July. Then bulk again till the worlds in November if I qualify and will compete in the NAC fbb on November to qualify for their worlds/universe. Also get out to the states
This year do some more filming hopefully and long term get bigger and better!!!
Maz X

wow that would be some crazy size at your height( or any heigh for that matter.) look forward to seeing you accomplish your goals. I checked out your insta**** and its great that you respond and post actual stats as you progress !
- Chris

RobMash

Hi Maz! Welcome on biggest community of female bodybuilding on web!  :wob:
Very interesting to know your news here! You are very muscular, I see few muscular women with a size  similar to your, compliments! Nice surprise!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

I like strong women

 Hi Maz,
You look great- along with a great overall look of power and strength, you have well developed traps, which are a muscle group that many lifters and bodybuilders ignore. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to seeing more of you.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tomd1

Wow, you look amazing Maz. You should visit Ireland sometime ;)

M7

Welcome to the forum Maz! You are so Beautiful.  :-* I love your physique! I wish you all the best and I hope you continue to get bigger.

FML88

Hey, Nice introduction, you got an impressive physique :) hope the best for you

Lift_seeker

Awesome one of my fav girls from europe. Too bad she was just on here for 1 hour and never returned to post again :(

john550

Nice to have you on our board.
:wob:

michaelb

Hello,Maz,From Florida,USA! Michael Here,and I've known You through many other Blogs,I.E.,Her Biceps and © Saradas,as Your Incredible Pictures are posted there and the You Tube Site! Your Awesome Physique is Strong,Sexy and So Gorgeous! Welcome to the Saradas Board!

xaneres

Wow that is some size. Those arms are terrific and I love your chest (thankfully silicon free). Good luck for the future.

Ratedrko


Liesbeth