⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Milton] The Workout

Started by bigking90, January 06, 2007, 03:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigking90

THE WORKOUT - Part 1
by "MILTON"

Warning: This story contains sex and nudity and erotic content. If you
object to this type content, you have been warned!


Steve remembered the first time he had seen Julie in the health club
where he worked. Like most of the new female members, she had come in
wanting to loose weight and firm up. She had been given a basic workout
schedule sheet to try and he had been assigned to help her set up a
personal workout program. A phone call had delayed him and when he
finally walked into the workout area, she was already laying on a mat,
the workout schedule next to her, straining to complete thirty sit-ups,
the last exercise on her beginners chart. Though not attracted by her
overly round figure, he had immediately noticed the intensity in her
beautiful brown eyes and the determination showing on her face during
her first workout. As she struggled up for the twentieth time, he
introduced himself and gave her some words of encouragement. "Around
here Julie, our motto is NO PAIN, NO GAIN. When it starts to hurt, you
know you are really starting to build muscle." "And how many sit ups can
you do, hotshot?", she shot back defiantly!. Casually Steve said, "Oh,
about five times that many!" When she commented that she would have to
see that to believe it, he had become even more fascinated by her
attitude. She was determined to do thirty, and as she slowly strained to
finish her last ten repetitions, he quickly pulled his shirt off,
dropped down on the mat beside her and started rapidly doing sit-ups
too. He could easily do a hundred and fifty. He did more than that
almost every day. He noticed that she seemed fascinated by him. She kept
going, slowly fighting for each rep but showing a lot of guts in not
quitting. After several short rests between repetitions she finally made
thirty. She slowly got up off the mat and stretched, then stepped onto
an exercise bike facing the mat and started to pedal slowly as she
cooled down. But her eyes never left him, and he guessed she was
counting every rep. When he got to a hundred and fifty, he got up and
looked at her and smiled. "See," he said, grinning, "it's not hard when
you train regularly." She looked directly at him, and a serious look
came into her brown eyes. He could tell that somewhere deep inside she
was making a major decision. She got off the bike and locked her brown
eyes on his. "In six months" she said softly so only he could hear, "you
won't be able to do five times as many as I can!" It was obviously a bet
she wanted him to take as much for her as for him.

"And if I do?", he asked, jokingly, "what do I get?". Again, she looked
him straight in the eye and, half smiling, said in a voice only he could
hear. "Me!" Then, without saying another word, she went into the women's
dressing room. "That's an interesting proposal" Steve thought to himself
as he went back into the office. Women had offered themselves to him
before, but this was a new twist! "Too bad she's so overweight, it might
have been .......!"

Steve soon forgot about the incident, but over the next few weeks and
months she had been in the club almost every day and he noticed she was
making rapid and dramatic changes in her body. Her soft round curves
were gradually replaced with firmer curves that made her body as
attractive as her face and eyes. It was evident, even though she always
wore outfits with long sleeves that covered most of her body. He noticed
the changes, and he noticed that she noticed him noticing, but she never
said a word to him and he left her to herself. By now, she knew her way
around the machines and needed no supervision. The male staff had been
advised to leave the women alone unless they required assistance or
coaching. In fact, he noticed several of the other new female members
asking her questions about training and complementing her on her
improvement. One thing he noticed, however, was that she never did any
abdominal work during her workouts, yet her waist appeared to have lost
several inches and looked very firm, from what he could tell with her
outfits covering it.

About six months after he had first seen her, she was leaving the club
one Friday afternoon and stopped by the juice bar where he was having a
cold drink. He had noticed the changes she had made in her body in just
a few months, and he made a mental note to ask her out. Just then she
came up beside him and said "I'm having a small celebration tonight,
giving myself a little reward for having lost weight and stayed with my
workouts. Would you like to join me about seven for a little
celebration.?" Steve almost dropped his drink at this unexpected
invitation, but he tried to maintain his cool. "I guess I could", he
said casually. "Where's the party". She slipped a piece of paper out of
her pocket and pressed it into his hand as she turned and walked out the
door. He glanced at the address and put it in his pocket, thinking that
she had already had it written and must have assumed he would say yes.
He smiled. "This is going to be an interesting evening" he thought as he
finished his drink.

That evening, he arrived at the address on the paper to find a two story
brick house in a medium priced development. No car was in sight but a
garage door on the side of the house hinted at its probable location. He
pulled his Cherokee into the driveway and up close to the garage door.
If they went out later, he wanted it to be in his car. It made him feel
more in control and Steve was a man who liked to be in control. A light
came on at the side door as he approached and as he reached the porch
the door opened. To his surprise, Julie was dressed in a jogging outfit
with a top that zipped up the front. It was obvious this was not a
formal celebration and he was glad he had worn slacks and a sport shirt
instead of the jacket and tie he had considered. "Come in" she said,
smiling. He stepped into the entry as she closed the door behind him.
"I'm glad you came" she said, as she ushered him into the kitchen.
"Would you like a drink, I've got tea, fruit juice and beer in the
fridge, or I could mix you something stronger if you like." "I'll have
some tea" he said casually. She opened the refrigerator, took out a
pitcher, and some ice, and set a tall glass in front of him.

Steve took a long drink and set the glass down. "This is good", he said,
trying to get a conversation going. "It was really hot today". "Steve,
this is your first time here, let me show you around the place" Julie
said, smiling, as she started through a door leading to another room.
She gave him a quick tour of the modest, but tastefully furnished and
decorated upper floor and then, unexpectedly, opened a door off the
hallway, flipped a light on, and started down to the basement. "I've
been spending a lot of time down here the last few months" she said over
her shoulder as she descended the narrow wood stairs. He followed her
down, wondering why she wanted him to see the basement? He found himself
in a small but well equipped home gym, complete with free weights,
exercise bike, bench press rack, and a universal type machine. A sturdy
U-shaped pipe was hung from an overhead beam for a chinning bar, and a
slant board sat at a steep angle in a corner. He noticed that the
covering on the slant board had a hole almost worn in the upholstery
covering at about the point where a persons buttocks would be. This must
be where she does her abdominal work he thought to himself as he looked
around and then at her. "I've been working out here as well as at the
club", she said. "I think that's why I've been making progress so
quickly. I really enjoy getting stronger and seeing what new things I
can make my muscles do each week! And I'm a whole lot stronger now than
I used to be when I started! Let me show you something!" she said,
smiling at him. As Steve watched with surprise, she quickly unzipped her
sweat suit top and removed it, exposing the top of a very revealing
bright yellow two-piece swimsuit underneath. This was starting to get
interesting! He had never seen her in anything but a long sleeve leotard
or aerobics outfit in the club. Her upper body was beautifully tanned
and much firmer and more developed than he had imagined it could be in
the short time she had been training. "You are really looking good,
Julie." he said, still somewhat stunned by her looks. She smiled as she
walked over under the homemade chinning bar. She looked at Steve, then
jumped up and grabbed it, palms facing her, and hung, her arms straight.
"How many women in the gym can chin themselves?" she asked him. "I know
at least a dozen who can do a few," he said, "and one of the girls I
work with, Robin, did fifteen one time on a bet with her boyfriend."
Julie smiled at him, looked up at the bar, and adjusted her grip
carefully. She took a deep breath and pulled herself up smoothly till
her chin was well over the bar, then lowered herself till her arms were
straight, and started a second rep. She began to go up and down slowly
and smoothly as Steve stood there, not believing what his eyes were
seeing. Her upper arms were swelling up with firm muscles and her
shoulders showed full, round, shapely muscles on top. As she easily kept
going up and down, Steve realized he was unconsciously counting her
repetitions. When she easily pulled herself up for the fifteenth time,
she paused for a second with her chin over the bar and quickly looked
down at him smiling, "fifteen huh" she said, and then lowered herself
and kept going. Steve was amazed at the strength she was displaying. She
easily finished sixteen and seventeen, and only when she got to eighteen
did she begin to slow down a little. The nineteenth rep went slowly and
she was really straining now, her arm muscles tensed hard with the
strain. She lowered herself, looked up at the bar, took a deep breath
and started up for the twentieth time. She got almost halfway up and
began to slow down. She reached halfway and slowly came to a stop, her
pumped forearm muscles quivering with the strain, her face showing
gritty determination to complete the rep. Her upper arms were pumped up
now to the point that a pair of nicely rounded biceps were showing,
while the tendons on her forearms looked like taught steel cables trying
to pull themselves through her smooth, glistening, tanned skin. Her
shoulder muscles were bulging, and matched them in development. Steve
was standing there in shock at what he was seeing. He found himself
feeling a mixture of amazement at the strength she was showing, arousal
at her sensuously developed body, and awe at her guts and determination.
He had never seen a woman with this kind of power, and he suddenly found
it very sexy and exciting.

Julie had been straining at the half way point for several seconds now,
her arms trembling with the strain of trying to complete the last
repetition. But, though she hadn't been able to go any higher, she was
not letting herself drop even an inch lower either, as she gritted her
teeth and strained with all her might to complete one more rep. Steve
felt suddenly drawn to her. He stepped in front of her and his eyes met
hers. They were full of intensity. Gently putting his hands on each side
of her trim waist, he lifted very slightly, helping her complete the
rep. She lowered herself slowly, then dropped off the bar, stretched her
arms a few times, and took a couple of deep breaths. Steve had always
thought that she was rather small breasted, but now he noticed her
bikini top was being thrust out and up by some very well developed
pectoral muscles that made her breasts look much larger than he
remembered and incredibly firm and enticing as they filled and stretched
the fabric of her small bikini top. "Darn, I wanted to do twenty for
you", she said, looking at him disappointedly. "I've done nineteen the
last three times I've tried! It really works my arms", she said, as she
made a fist and flexed her pumped-up right arm proudly in front of him.
"Feel how hard my biceps are now, Steve!"

He looked at her and as their eyes met again, there was an almost
electric charge flowing between them. He reached up and as she watched
with delight, he put his hand around the pumped-up right bicep she was
proudly displaying and gently squeezed. As he did so, he felt her flex
her arm even harder, trying for maximum size. He felt the muscle swell
what seemed another inch and become rock-hard. He squeezed harder. It
was as hard and full as any he had ever felt, on a woman, and he knew it
must be at least fourteen inches or more around. Even without them being
pumped up, he could feel the hard fullness of her triceps that swelled
below her arm as well and gave it much of its shape and size. Steve felt
a surge of adrenaline rush through his body as he touched her arm and
felt the power in her body. This was a real woman! He didn't know what
she was up to tonight, but he sure wanted to find out!

"I think that's about the hardest arm I've ever felt on a woman!" he
said, and she could tell he meant it. It made the hours of work she had
put in all suddenly worth the effort. She knew she had built a nice body
and she was proud of it, but what she knew that he didn't, was the part
he had unknowingly played in that process. She had used her strong
attraction for him as incentive, promising herself that if she kept up
her workouts, she would catch his interest so strongly that he wouldn't
be able to resist her eventual advances. Julie had seen Steve working
out, and coaching people many times at the club, and she knew he had a
trim, muscular body, and she wanted hers to match his when she finally
drew his attention. That was why she had set up the home gym, so she
could work alone. But she also had to go to the club so she could see
him. It was almost like she was addicted and needed a "fix" to motivate
her and could only satisfy the craving by watching him work out and the
way he moved confidently around the gym.

Steve released her arm and took a step backward to look at her. She
still had the bottom of the sweat suit on, although during the chins it
had slipped down on her trim hips so that the top of her bikini bottom
was revealed. Between the top and bottom of her bikini, he could see a
set of trim stomach muscles which rippled sensuously as she moved. She
saw he was appraising her and smiled. "Like to see the rest?" she said
with a twinkle in her eye. "If its anything like what I've seen so far,
I sure would" Steve said. Julie grinned as she took a step back, kicked
out of her shoes and pulled off the sweat pants. Now she was standing
there smiling in her tiny yellow bikini and she was about the most
beautifully built woman Steve had ever seen. Her lightly oiled skin
glistened, and her thighs and calves showed full, shapely muscles that
matched her arms. Her midsection, even though relaxed, showed the
outline of some very well developed stomach muscles. Steve wondered what
they must look like when they were pumped up to match her arms. "Quite a
change since I started, huh", she said grinning proudly!

"Wow, Julie, you have built a really impressive body, about the best
I've ever seen on any of the women I've worked with. I can't believe it
belongs to the same soft, round, woman who walked into the club only six
months ago. You're really amazing! I admire your determination and will
power as much as the muscles and curves you have built. I've trained a
lot of women but I've never seen a woman improve this much this fast.
You must have worked incredibly hard down here. You know, I remember the
first day you came in, you were having trouble even doing thirty
sit-ups! Do you remember how hard you tried?" Steve stopped and looked
at her. She was smiling again and suddenly he remembered what she had
said after he had done his hundred and fifty. "I don't suppose you
remember the bet you made with me that day do you?" he said, grinning.
Julie walked toward him, put her hands lightly on his hips, and looked
up into his blue eyes. She smiled mischievously at him. "It's all I've
thought about while I've been working out down here for the last six
months", she said! "Steve, when I first saw you, I really liked you, and
I wanted you to like me. I knew why you were not attracted to me much
then, but I thought if I could get in good enough shape, maybe you might
just be interested in me too! So my bet with you was the ultimate
incentive for me to really work out hard! I guess I used you in a way,
but it was a good way, and I'm not sorry. And, the bet is definitely
still on, although I have to warn you. I'm a whole lot stronger now than
I was then! And, I won't make it easy for you. But then, I think I'm
worth the effort now! If you can still beat me five to one, that will be
incentive for me to work out even harder, but I'm going to go all out to
win the bet. You can hold my legs down, and count how many I do. Maybe
even give me some encouragement along the way if you think you dare! But
I've been doing 100 without stopping, every day on the slant board set
all the way up! And the other night I did as many as I could on the mat
with a barbell folding my legs down. It hurt like hell, but I didn't
quit till I did over 200, and with you here in person to inspire me, I'm
gonna try even harder than I ever have to beat that record. But then you
have to do as many as you can for me and to try to do five times as many
as I do! I can't imagine anyone strong enough to do over a thousand, but
I would sure like to see you try and go all out for me too. Let's see
how strong both our bodies are this evening, and share the experience of
going for our lifetime personal bests for each other! And if you really
can still do five times as many as I do, this body is yours to command,
just like I promised. And if you can't, I'll even promise you a chance
to try again sometime if you like! After all, you haven't been training
for this like I have!" Julie raised her head and gave him a quick kiss
on the cheek. "Ok?"

Steve was in shock! He had never wanted a woman in his life like he
wanted the strong, beautiful one standing in front of him right now. And
he could read in her eyes how much she wanted him too. If sit-ups were
what it took to get her, he would do them all night. He was so
stimulated by her and her unusual wager that he couldn't wait to get
started. "Your about the strongest looking woman I've ever seen, Julie,"
he said softly to her as he looked into her beautiful brown eyes, "and
I'll gladly accept your challenge. But I ought to warn you. I can do at
least 1200! I did that many a few months ago and beat a guy in a bet at
the club. So it's not going to be too easy for you to win. We might both
have to beat our previous bests for each other! But what I've seen of
you so far could definitely get me to go all out to beat my own record
for you .......!"


bigking90

Julie smiled and kissed him softly on the cheek. "That makes it even
better! Let's go for it! And I'm glad I have to do more for you than I
have ever done before to win!" I want to go all out for you too tonight,
Steve! And if I'm lucky, maybe I'll get to in more ways than one!" She
grinned as she kissed him lightly on the other cheek!

Julie found a space on the floor and laid out a soft rug she had left
nearby. She stretched her lithe body out on the rug and put her hands
behind her head and her legs together. Steve kneeled in front of her and
put his hands on her trim ankles noting with amusement the pink nail
polish on her toe nails. How different to see it on a pair of legs with
calf and thigh muscles most men would envy! Julie closed her eyes and
took a few deep breaths and then sat up. He thought she was starting,
but she stopped and grinned at him. "Steve, if I'm going all out
tonight, I don't want to have to lift even an extra ounce that many
times" she said. "Besides, since you're going to go all out for me too,
you have a right to see what you'll get if somehow you actually do beat
me and win the bet!" She smiled as she reached behind her back and
unfastened the tie on the yellow bikini top and let it fall to the side.
"There, that feels better, now I can breath" she said, taking a very
deep breath, as she grinned mischievously at him! Steve watched her
chest expand and her firm breasts jut out and up as she took in air. It
was as though her nipples were begging him to kiss them. It almost took
his breath away! Julie lay back, closed her eyes, and clasp her hands
firmly behind her head. "Ok Julie" she said softly challenging herself,
but loud enough that Steve heard, "This is it, let's find out how much
woman you really are!"

She started out slowly and then slightly increased the pace as she
warmed up, and established a smooth rhythm. The first fifty went
quickly, then the next fifty and a third fifty. By this time Steve was
almost hypnotized by the sight of her breasts and abdominal muscles,
which were starting to glisten as she began to perspire from the heat in
the unairconditioned basement. Her bronze stomach muscles stretched from
under her firm breasts down along her midsection like a row of miniature
ski moguls and disappeared under the front of her bikini bottom which
was riding lower and lower as she kept going. Each time she sat up,
Steve watched them tighten into two thick ridges that rippled as she sat
up and back down. It seemed that with each repetition, they swelled to
even greater thickness and definition. He was transfixed by the power of
her body. He wanted to watch her sensual body keep doing this forever.
She passed one hundred seventy-five and he noticed she had slowed
slightly and was breathing harder, but she showed no signs at all of
stopping. "What's the most you have ever seen a woman do", she gasped as
she passed the two hundred mark. "I saw two visiting professional
bodybuilders from California work out a few months back" Steve said.
They got into a friendly competition on one of the mats. One of them
quit at 225", Steve said, "But the other one kept going until she
completely gave out. I remember because she was really trying to impress
her friend, and me too I think, by doing 300 without stopping. She was a
really strong woman, and she gave it all she had, but finally she just
couldn't stand the pain any more. She gave up at 282. But you can't
possibly do that many, Julie, she was a professional bodybuilder and has
trained for five years. But I'll tell you, your stomach muscles already
look stronger than either of theirs did".

"Then I'm going to try to impress you even more. I don't know how, but
I'm going to do three hundred for you tonight." Julie gasped. "And
without stopping or resting either. I want to be even stronger for you
than they were. I want to be more woman tonight than you have ever seen.
I want you to see how hard I can push this body when I really want
something. I've had a lot of practice down here in the last six months.
Did you know women can stand more pain than men can? I think that the
strength of a woman's abdominal muscles is a sign of how much of a woman
she is in other ways. After all they are the muscles she uses to make
love and to have babies! Hold my legs tight, Steve, I'm going for 300,
but I think I'm going to need a lot of encouragement to make it. My abs
are already aching, and my thighs are burning and starting to hurt."

"Go for it, Julie", Steve said. "Your abs sure look a lot harder and
more defined than either one of those girls. They're really beautiful.
And anyone who sees you can tell your a lot of woman just looking at
them!" Julie was showing the strain now as she passed her two-hundred
previous best. This was new territory for her. She was already past her
best effort previously but she did not think of quitting. She had been
thinking about this moment for weeks and planning it in her mind. She
wanted to push her body to absolute total failure for him and then
further. If she fainted or passed out from the effort, he could revive
her. She wanted to test the outer limits of her own endurance. She
thought of the grueling workouts on the slant board she had endured, and
how she had closed the basement door and windows and forced her abs time
after time to do sit-ups and leg lifts till they could do no more and
she had to scream with the pain. Now she was going to try to push her
body even harder and the thought of beating two women bodybuilders, and
Steve's obvious admiration for her motivated her to keep going, although
the pain in her stomach muscles was already trying to make her give up.
Perspiration beaded on her forehead and between her breasts and ran down
her midsection between the ripples of her abdominal muscles like a
stream running down a winding valley. Her breathing was coming harder
now. But she gritted her teeth and kept going. Steve noticed even the
muscles of her upper arms, clasped behind her head, were starting to
bulge, and the bulging muscles on top of her sleek, powerful thighs were
quivering now as she slowly strained up on each repetition. Steve could
feel both the strain and the power in her body transmitted through her
legs and into his hands with each repetition. He was amazed that she
could still do each repetition in strict, perfect form, going all the
way back to the mat and then up to vertical. And he was awed by her
ability to keep going when he knew she was in excruciating pain. As she
struggled for each additional rep he would swear to himself it was the
last and that there was no way she could do another But after dropping
back to the mat, she would take another breath and he would watch her
pumped washboard abs explode with ripples as she gritted her teeth and
forced them by sheer willpower to pull her upper body up to vertical
again. Slowly she passed the two-fifty mark and after more long,
painful, agonizing minutes, she made two hundred eighty. An involuntary
groan of pain escaped her clenched teeth now with each tortured rep. As
she slowly did the next one, Steve said "Well, Julie, that beats the
bodybuilders best! Now your definitely more woman than I've ever seen!"
Steve's comment strengthened her resolve to keep going. "I've got to do
three hundred" she gasped, "but, God, I didn't know anything could hurt
this bad! My stomach feels like a knife is being twisted in it and my
thighs are on fire !

Steve could see the intense pain on her face as she groaned through her
clenched teeth with each rep and he could feel her leg muscles trembling
from her all-out effort as she slowly forced rep after tortured rep from
her exhausted abs. Tears were starting to flow from her closed eyes, and
her whole body shook with the tremendous effort she was exerting each
time she slowly pulled herself up to vertical. He re-gripped both her
ankles firmly with his left hand and with his right hand began to
massage the thick bulging muscle on top of her left thigh. Then he did
the right thigh. He could feel the rock hard muscle bulge and tremble
with the strain of each repetition she forced out of her exhausted
muscles. Julie opened her eyes and looked at him pleading through her
tears. "Oh please Steve, rub them higher up". Steve moved to her left
leg again but this time up toward the top of her bulging thigh muscle.
It was as hard as her bicep had been only larger, and he could feel it
tremble from her efforts as she strained to slowly pull herself up to
vertical again and again. Steve looked her in the eyes. Her
determination showed through the tears. "Come on Julie, you really are a
lot of woman, you can make three hundred, I know you can." "Oh God,
Steve, it hurts so bad. Help me! I can't stand any more!"

As Steve's hand moved back to her left thigh, he slid his hand further
up until he was touching the bottom of her bikini. It had ridden down by
now so that it was loose at the bottom and he slowly massaged the top of
her bulging thigh muscles. As he did so, he slowly worked his hand even
higher till his fingers were under her bikini and he felt her soft,
moist, pubic hair with his fingertips and his thumb touched her mound
and felt her hard bump through her bikini. Julie moaned. "Oh God, Steve,
don't stop, that helps me keep going!". She had just finished her two
hundred and ninetieth sit-up and she had pushed her body far past even
the most pain she had ever endured during her previous workouts. She was
in agony, her abs and thighs seared by excruciating pain with every
additional rep, but the first touch of Steve's hand on her womanhood
aroused her and the pleasure and warmth his massage had started between
her legs helped her to ignore some of the pain. Steve looked at her in
amazement. He had never dreamed that a woman was capable of this kind of
toughness and endurance. He kept the gentle massaging going, feeling her
clitoris getting even harder and noticed his fingers were moist now.
Julie's hair was soaked with sweat and her face was red as fire. She had
a glazed, far away look in her tear-filled eyes and her teeth were
clenched. Tears were oozing from her eyes and dropping on her firm,
tanned breasts, which were heaving up and down as she gasped for breath.
Steve noticed her nipples were now hard and erect as even her breasts
quivered with her straining muscles. Still she didn't quit. "I won't
quit", she gasped as she looked at Steve. She reached two hundred ninety
five and she was barely able to sit up now. He continued to massage her
and suddenly she moaned, "Oh God, I'm going to come". "Don't quit Julie,
keep going" he found himself saying. "Come on, only five more. You
promised me three hundred! You've already proved your a lot of women,
now show me how much woman you really are." Julie looked at him and
somewhere found a reserve she did not know she had, and had never tapped
before in her life. Her muscles were giving out and she was about to
climax at the same time and she thought she was going to pass out. She
wanted to scream and she wanted to cry, but she didn't have enough air
to do either, so she tried to focus all the passion he had aroused in
her into her tortured abdominal and thigh muscles. Steve's hand was
rapidly being covered by a mixture of her perspiration and the flow of
hot juices from her aroused body, as he kept massaging her. "Don't quit,
Julie" he urged her again. She summoned all her strength and pulled
herself slowly up once more, exhaling air in a long pleading moan, her
clenched teeth showing through pulled back lips. She looked into Steve's
eyes and gasped, "I want you". Then she let herself fall back to the
floor. She struggled up once more, her eyes locked on Steve's and cried
"I want you" again. Three more times she did the same thing, each one
slower and harder than the last. She smiled a little as she did the
three hundredth rep, and Steve expected her to quit, but she forced her
exhausted body up two more times and then tried again and got halfway
up. Her whole body was shaking with the effort now, and her eyes were
glazed and unable to focus on him through the pain. Steve looked at her
and he could feel her agony. The thick ripples of her stomach muscles,
pumped up by over three hundred non-stop sit-ups were bulging out an
inch above the rest of her flat tanned stomach. "I want you too" he
found himself saying to her." If you really want me, Julie, do another
one. Show me what a REAL woman you are". Julie opened her eyes and
looked at him. She screamed "I want you" as she slowly and painfully
pulled herself on up vertical and dropped back down, gasping for breath,
her breasts heaving up and down!. She started up again, and as she was
about to stop halfway, Steve positioned himself up higher and toward
her. "If you really want me, Julie, kiss me" he said, moving his mouth
into a position where, if she completed the sit-up, her mouth would meet
his at the top. Julie screamed "Oh Steve, I do" and, gritting her teeth,
as her whole body shook violently with her incredible effort, slowly,
inch by inch, she pulled her shoulders upward as Steve continued to
arouse her with his thumb. Several long seconds passed, but finally her
lips met his. In spite of her pain, his first kiss was soft and sensual.
As she dropped back down, she felt her orgasm starting, and the
adrenaline flowing gave her an extra burst of strength. She immediately
started up again. Steve slipped his finger into her opening and felt her
warm love juices cover his hand. Screaming with the most intense orgasm
she had ever experienced, Julie fought her way up inch by painful inch
to his waiting mouth. It took her almost ten seconds, as her exhausted
body trembled and shook with the strain of her efforts and the
simultaneous intensity of her climax. Her eyes, streaming tears now with
the pain she was enduring, were locked on his, as she struggled to make
her lips meet his again. She finally reached him and his long second
kiss was so sensual that she disparately wanted another. She dropped to
the mat, took a deep breath and tried to sit up again. She got her
shoulders off the ground and tried to sit up, her exhausted body
fighting the impulses from her brain to keep going. She slowly pulled
her shoulders up a foot off the mat as her body trembled and she fought
desperately to reach his lips one last time. Steve watched in awe as,
refusing to quit, she hung there, her body half way up, trying
desperately to make her lips meet his again. The glistening cords of her
abs were threatening to rip out of her skin they were so pumped up and
hard. She hung there for second after second, her body shaking, her
teeth clenched, sweat pouring off her awesomely muscled torso, refusing
to quit. "I want you" she moaned. Finally, after almost ten seconds, she
screamed as she felt the room start to spin and knew she was going to
pass out. Then she felt Steve put his hand behind her and pull her up to
him and only when she felt his warm, moist lips on hers did she finally
take her hands from behind her neck and embrace him. They kissed for a
long time, her tongue sensuously exploring the inside of his mouth
between gasps for breath. Then she collapsed back on the mat and he
began to massage her stomach and leg muscles to relieve the cramps.
"You're the most incredible woman I've ever seen" Steve said softly to her.

It took her several minutes before she could get up and then she excused
herself and went up to the bathroom. Steve heard the shower running
briefly and a few minutes later she returned, this time in a white
bikini that showed off her smooth, tan, oiled, body perfectly. Steve
noticed that her abdominals and thighs were still pumped from her
tremendous effort. She looked stronger and more sensual than he ever
imagined a woman could look. "I sure couldn't have done three hundred
and five without you," she said putting her arms around his neck and
kissing him softly on the lips again. "I would have had to quit at two
hundred eighty-five if you hadn't given me that extra help. You really
brought out the "woman" in me, Steve. In the space of 60 seconds I think
I felt the most intense pain and the most intense pleasure of my life!
My orgasm helped me push back the pain and kissing you for the first
time gave me even more strength". Then she grinned. "But, now I get to
have the fun and you have to do the work and I get to see what I can do
to help you". She handed him a bag she had brought with her when she
returned from her shower. I didn't think you would have anything with
you to exercise in tonight so I bought you something. Go upstairs and
try them on".

Steve was afraid to look in the bag in front of her. He turned and went
up the stairs to the bathroom. He could still smell her cologne through
the humid air left after her brief shower. In the bag he was relieved to
find a relatively modest pair of red boxer shorts. He put them on noting
they were a little large but otherwise ok. He folded his street clothes
and put them in the bag. As he went back down stairs he began to think
about the task at hand. 1525 sit-ups did not seem beyond the realm of
possibility for him. He regularly did 150 daily as part of his regular
workout and sometimes as many as two or three times that many if he felt
strong. He had been in several contests with other men where he had done
as many as 1200 and he knew he was as strong or stronger now than he had
been for these earlier contests. Then he thought about the reward he
would get at the end of this contest. He had certainly never had
incentive like this before. He decided Julie was right. He would go all
out and see what he could do. He was not afraid to let her see him going
for a personal best. After all he had just seen her push herself harder
than he had ever seen anyone do before. He was kind of curious to see
what he could really do too, and he knew he would never in his life have
more incentive to try.

As he came down the stairs to the basement, Julie was doing some light
stretching exercises in her bikini. "I bet I'm going to be sore
tomorrow", she said. "You may have to stay in bed all day," Steve said,
looking at her with a smile and a twinkle in his eye. "That would be
great", she said. "But I hope I don't have to spend it alone." She
looked at Steve's tanned, hard, muscled body and imagined it next to
hers in her queen sized bed upstairs. She looked at the oversized trunks
and wished she had gotten him a set of mini briefs to really show off
his body. But she hadn't known how the evening was going to turn out
then. She was feeling wonderful about the bond that had already started
to develop between them. Her own performance had been better than she
had ever thought she could do, and his response to her was like a
fantasy come true.

bigking90

Steve walked up to her and put his arms around her and kissed her
softly. "You showed me what a real woman can do when she wants to and
has someone who cares about her to encourage her. Now I want to give
myself to you in the same way, but I'm going to have to do more sit ups
than I ever have in my life to win your bet. Julie, never in my life
have I seen anyone, man or woman, push their body harder than you just
did and I am in total awe of your strength and ability to endure pain.
But if you encourage me like I did you, I'll keep going till I can't do
one more rep for you. I want you too, as much as you want me!"

He went over to the rug where she had done her sit-ups. He could see it
was damp with her effort. He thought about picking a different place on
it to exercise but being in the same place where she had gone all out
gave him a little extra incentive. He would add his sweat to hers. It
was sort of a holy place, consecrated by her efforts.

Steve got down on the mat and Julie came over to him. She had two heavy
dumbbells with her. "I want to hold your legs down for you like you did
for me", she said, "but after looking at your muscles, I have a feeling
I may be here a long time and if my arms get tired or I want to massage
your legs, I can let these hold your ankles down. The dumbbells had
large weight disks on them and as she set them over his ankles he could
barely feel any weight from them because the handles were several inches
off the floor. "Ok, I'm ready if you are. I ought to be sorry for doing
so many and making it hard on you, but you have yourself to blame for
being so encouraging! I want you to do as many as you can for me Steve,
till you can't do another one, just like I did for you. If you can do
five times what I did, I'm all yours, and I think you know I want that!

Steve took a deep breath and started exercising. He would not try to see
how fast he could go, this was going to be a long haul and he didn't
want to burn out. Julie was kneeling at his feet, her strong hands on
his ankles holding them down solidly. He could feel her strength through
her strong hands entering his body, giving him additional incentive. He
closed his eyes to help him concentrate on his breathing. He knew from
previous attempts, that maintaining a steady flow of oxygen to the blood
through deep breathing was essential in any long term exercise. When he
reached three hundred and five, he looked at Julie and said, "See, it's
not so hard when you train .......!" Julie laughed. "I think I heard
that somewhere before, and I still don't believe how easy you make it
look. But someday, when I have been training for a while. I'll be the
one going for fifteen hundred". "Does that mean I'll have to do five
times that many?" Steve gasped playfully? "My heart wouldn't take it"
she said, laughing.

Steve kept going. He felt really strong now, like he could go on for
hours. Looking at Julie's sensual bikini clad body kneeling in front of
him gave him lots of inspiration. After about forty minutes of steady
effort, he passed a thousand and Julie was looking at him transfixed.
Her lips were moving as she counted rep after rep, but no sound came
out. He notice that her beautiful brown eyes were fixed on his abs and
her nipples were making two hard bumps in her bikini top. As he passed
twelve hundred, Julie said, "Now we have both beat our previous bests,
I'm glad we did it together." Julie found herself looking at Steve's
body over and over. She could not get enough of it. She was hypnotized
by the thick ripples of his stomach muscles, which were a larger version
of hers, only thicker and even more defined. She imagined his body on
top of hers with their stomachs pressed together and what those muscles
would feel like against hers as they made love. She realized she was
becoming aroused again just thinking about it.

Steve was approaching thirteen hundred and he was really starting to
feel the pain. He was sweating hard now and his mind was wandering. He
found himself wondering if he had used enough deodorant this evening. If
he had known what he was going to be doing he would have used the whole can!

Almost as if reading his mind, Julie interrupted his thoughts. "Steve, I
have seen you work out in the gym lots of times and admired your muscles
a lot, but I have never seen them look as sexy as right now, all pumped
up and glistening with sweat. You probably don't feel real sexy right
now, but you're muscles are turning me on like crazy!" She looked at him
and could see the fatigue in his eyes. The twinkle in his eyes was gone
now, and his breathing was coming harder. He had passed thirteen hundred
now. Julie could not even imagine the endurance it must take to do this
many, but she vowed someday she would match his effort herself. She felt
herself becoming aroused at the thought. She also felt warm all over.
"I'm starting to get hot", she said, and I think you are ready for me to
give you a little extra encouragement." She undid the tie on her bikini
top and pulled it off. Steve's attention quickly returned as her firm
breasts and erect nipples were revealed. He also noticed a damp spot had
appeared on her bikini bottom between her legs. She caught him looking
between her legs. "See what you are doing to me already," she said.
Steve began to feel the stirring of passion between his own legs. He had
now passed thirteen hundred. He fixed his eyes on her erect nipples and
kept going. His stomach muscles ached and his thighs were burning but he
looked at Julie and knew he would keep going till he could do no more
for her. He needed some encouragement though and he had an idea how to
get it! "I want to kiss your beautiful breasts", he said". I want to
give each one fifty kisses". She smiled and immediately moved from her
position at his feet and, leaving the heavy dumbbells to hold his legs,
moved up and straddled his knees with hers. As he sat up she adjusted
her position further until his mouth briefly touched the erect nipple of
her left breast. She let out a gasp as he quickly kissed it and lay
back. She reached down in front of her and began massaging his upper
thighs. "Mine hurt right about here" she said as she kept squeezing,
feeling the rock-hard muscles bulging on top of them. As he continued to
do rep after rep, he kissed her breast quickly with each one. After only
a few more kisses her nipples looked like they were ready to burst.
Steve thought she had the most perfect breasts he had ever seen. They
were the perfect combination of tanned, full firm breast and pectoral
muscles, pushing them out and up, making them look even larger. Her
nipples actually pointed up proudly when they were hard. Steve felt his
desire building and knew he would soon get an erection. After fifty, she
positioned her other breast for him and they both continued to become
more aroused yet. Her little gasps of pleasure as he kissed her were
like sweet music to him. As he finished the second fifty, she
repositioned her body so that he could kiss her mouth. The feel of his
thigh muscles bulging in her hands each time he sat up was really
arousing her now. "I want fifty real kisses now, Steve" she said as he
came up, completing fourteen hundred. He was both exhausted and aroused
now and he could feel his manhood starting to throb with the combination
of her stimulating massage, the tension of the muscles in his groin and
her ever more passionate kisses.

He struggled through fifty more, their passion building together with
each kiss. He wanted to stop and kiss her forever, and the brief touches
of their lips and tongues at the top of each effort were like a tease.
"Only fifty more to go" she gasped hoarsely, and moved back to her
original position. As she re-positioned herself, Steve saw that her
white bottom was soaked between her legs and this time it wasn't sweat.
Her clitoris was so hard he could see it causing a bump in her suit.

She knew that he was approaching the limits of his endurance, and
watching his hard muscled body, now glistening with sweat and straining
with each sit up, was really arousing her. She could feel her clitoris
tingle. His glistening bronze stomach muscles, like two thick, knotted
steel cables, pumped up by the hundreds of continuous repetitions he had
performed, rippled sensuously with the strain of each sit-up. She loved
the look of his body and she wanted to take him right there on the mat.
Part of her wanted him to stop and end the pain of his effort for her,
but another part was becoming incredibly aroused and wanted to see what
the outer limits of his masculine strength and endurance were and how
far he would push his sensuously muscled body for her. Then she noticed
his shorts were beginning to bulge in front and she lost all control of
her restraint. "I didn't know anyone could possibly do this many
sit-ups", she said in a very aroused, husky voice. "I love your abs. You
are really a lot of man, Steve, and I think I'm about to find out just
how much man you really are!" Steve followed her eyes as they moved to
his crotch. The bulge in his shorts was rapidly becoming a pyramid that
was growing higher and higher, pushed up by something that was getting
larger with each sit-up. He looked at it and at her and smiled through
the effort and strain. "This never happened before when I did sit-ups"
he gasped, "but then I've never tried to do this many for anyone before.
And I sure never imagined I'd have a really sexy woman to hold my legs
down and inspire me!

His rising manhood was now so rigid that the waist band of the slightly
oversized shorts was being lifted off his stomach muscles each time he
lay back. She knew the friction of it rubbing on the underside of his
member, along with the tremendous straining and tension of his stomach
muscles working would soon bring him to climax. "Oh God, Julie, I want
you too! I'm going to do fifteen hundred" he said," no matter what
happens or how long it takes. But I can't hold back much longer. Looking
at your beautiful body, and your kisses have me so turned on, I'm going
to come! I can't hold it back much longer!". Julie grinned at the
enormous bulge in his shorts and gasped as the pink, swollen, head of
his engorge penis, which now stretched up almost to his navel, began to
emerge from under the waistband of his trunks. As Steve lay back to
begin his next repetition, she quickly reached down and with both hands
pulled the oversized shorts down below his knees. What she saw made her
gasp as his member was freed and popped up almost vertical. She saw now
that he really was, not only more man than she had ever seen, but more
man than she had ever imagined. It was almost as thick as her wrist and
it looked at least 8 or 9 inches long. It's tip was pink and bulged as
it twitched up and down each time he sat up and his straining abdominal
muscles tensed. He looked at her and his eyes were glazed with a mixture
of exhaustion and ecstasy. "Oh my God!" she gasp, as her eyes locked on
his huge penis. "I've never seen one that big before! Oh wow, I want to
watch you come, Steve, I want to watch it spurt all over! My God, I
didn't know any man could be that big down there!"

Steve had been doing sit-ups continuously for almost an hour now without
stopping, knocking off rep after rep seemingly without tiring. But now
he had passed his own personal best and was slowly approaching the 1500
number he had promised her. He wondered if he was man enough to push his
body as hard as she had pushed hers. It was taking everything he had to
keep going. He had 50 more to go to reach their goal. He could see Julie
was really getting turned on looking at his body and muscles. He wanted
to give her pleasure in a special way no other man had ever done before.
He wanted to show her his muscles and what they looked like pumped to
the absolute max too.

Suddenly, Julie stood up and looked down at him, smiling. "Steve, I want
fifty more kisses. But I want them somewhere special". She quickly
pulled off her bikini bottom , revealing her neatly shaved mound with a
moist erect clitoris peeking out of her slit. She straddled Steve's
knees and as he slowly sat up, she squatted slightly so his mouth met
her seat of pleasure. He paused for a second and tasted her love juices
with his tongue and dropped back. "Oh my God, do it again" she moaned.
He sat up again and kissed it again. Julie looked down at his manhood.
It looked like it had grown another inch, and was ready to explode, as a
drop of glistening, milky, liquid oozed from it's bulging, engorge tip.
She wanted to impale herself on it, to see if she was woman enough to
take every inch of it's length and thickness deep inside her till it
filled her to bursting. Each time he started to sit up, his stomach
muscles tensed, and it twitched up and down, straining to explode. She
knew she had to help him reach his goal first but he was very near total
exhaustion. His abs were shaking with the strain of each movement and
his sweat-covered abs and chest muscles glistened. He now had thirty
more to do and she wanted to help him as much as he had helped her. He
did ten more, straining slowly up to kiss her throbbing love button each
time. To make his mouth line up with her opening, she was holding a half
squat position over him, her knees wide apart, and he saw that her lean,
bulging thigh muscles, which had already had a tremendous workout from
the situps, were trembling with the strain of holding the half-squat
position she was in. The sight of them was too much stimulation for his
rapidly diminishing control to handle. Julie's head was tilted back now
as she moaned in pleasure and rotated her hips into each of his kisses.

"Oh God Julie!" Steve gasped as he strained slowly up again and Julie
felt something hot and wet hit the inside of her thigh. She looked down
as a second, thick stream of hot, milky juice spurted from his huge
penis and landed this time on her bulging calf muscle. Each time he sat
up, another hot stream spurted from Steve's enormous, bulging, manhood.
He was riding waves of pleasure that were pushing back the pain. Julie
watched, gasping, as he slowly did fifteen more agonizing repetitions.
As he strained with all his remaining strength, his member continued to
anoint her calves and thighs and his own rippled stomach muscles with
more spurts of his thick, hot, love juice. She didn't know a man could
have so much cum or shoot it so far and she wondered what it would feel
like if he was shooting it all deep inside her. She was about to climax
herself from Steve's kisses and as she looked down she saw she was so
wet herself that her own juices were dripping onto his manhood, which
was only now starting to relax a little. Her thighs were trembling from
the strain of the half squat position that she had been holding now for
several minutes. "Please Steve, don't quit now, I'm going to come too"
she screamed. Steve's strength had drained out of him when he came and
he was at the outer limits of his endurance. His body wanted to collapse
but he wanted to give Julie's body pleasure even more, and he willed it
to sit up again. He slowly fought his way up and his mouth met Julie's
womanhood. He felt the heat coming off her body and kissed it long and
hard, caressing her hard wet button with his tongue. She moaned in
pleasure as she watched him. He did it three more times, the only thing
keeping him going was her mounting passion and the look of her beautiful
body. Her squat, spread legs were shaking from the strain of holding the
position she was in and her sleek, glistening, thigh muscles rippled and
bulged along her upper leg. He knew she must be in as much pain as he
was and he wanted to finish as quickly as he could. Her passion was
mounting higher and higher and as he slowly and agonizingly strained up
again, and his lips touched her, she screamed and her whole body
convulsed in her second orgasm of the night. She threw her head back and
pushed her hips against his mouth and he eagerly buried his tongue in
her and sucked her pleasure bump hard.

Julie could no longer hold herself over Steve, she collapsed on the
floor beside him and lay there watching him and trembling as her orgasm
subsided. Steve was now over the fifteen hundred repetitions he had
promised her to win the bet, but he wanted to go to total exhaustion as
she had for him. As she lay beside him, she watched in awe as he slowly
forced thirty eight more agonizing repetitions from his exhausted
abdominal muscles. "Oh God what a man you are" she said softly as he
tried for one more rep and got halfway up and could not go higher. He
dropped back to the mat. As he took a deep breath and tried to sit up
again, Julie took his still half-hard member gently in her hand and
stroked it softly. Steve moaned as the first touch of her warm moist
hand surrounded his manhood. As pain shot through his stomach and thigh
muscles, he desperately tried to sit up one more time for her. As
Julie's hand continued to caress his penis, he felt it twitch as several
more short spurts shot out of it. Julie gasped as the liquid hit his
shaking abs. Steve's body shook with the strain of trying to complete
another rep. His upper body was at a forty five degree angle to the
floor and he could go no higher. Julie quickly straddled him and leaning
over kissed him sensuously. "Don't quit Steve, kiss me as long as you
can" she said as Steve felt her hot crotch rub his twitching member. He
kissed her for at least ten seconds and then slowly his muscles gave out
and Julie followed his mouth as he lay back on the mat. She rubbed her
clitoris against his softening penis several times sensuously and then
climbed off and lay down beside him.

His abdominal muscles in silhouette were rippled like corrugated steel.
When he collapsed on the mat next to her she began to massage his
muscles and gently caress his relaxed member. "That's the sexiest thing
I have ever seen a man do in my life" she finally said softly. "And your
more man than I have ever imagined, even in my most erotic fantasies"
They were both totally exhausted and unable to get up for several
minutes. As Steve lay on his back, Julie rolled up beside him and, as
she continued to massage his muscles, kissed him slowly and deeply for
several minutes. "Boy am I glad I lost my bet" she said softly. "I want
to give myself to you every way a woman can! But we're a mess," she
finally said laughing, as she surveyed their naked, wet, bodies. "Let's
go take a shower together!" He smiled at her. "Then maybe a nap
together" he said. She smiled and nodded and they helped each other up,
gathered their clothes and went upstairs together.

bigking90

The hot water felt wonderful on their naked bodies as they stepped into
the shower. Her large combination whirlpool and shower had plenty of
room for two. Standing behind her, Steve rubbed the soap between his
hands and then began to lather her body, starting at her shoulders and
slowly massaging and exploring the firm, sensual curves of her muscular
body. He reached around and caressed her breasts. They felt so firm and
filled his hands perfectly. He circled her firm, upturned nipples with
his fingers, remembering how wonderful they felt in his mouth. She began
combing shampoo through her hair and as she did, Steve admired her arms
as her muscles relaxed and tensed with each movement. He reached up and
rubbed soap on her biceps and massaged them gently feeling the firm
muscle ripple under his hand. He felt her flex them for him as she felt
his touch. "They are bigger and harder when they're pumped up," she
said. "I know" Steve said, "They looked great after you did those
chinups. But even now they feel really sexy. You should really be proud
of your body, Julie. There are very few women with the determination and
will power to do what you have done in the last few months. I can't
imagine what you will look like in another six months if you keep training".

"I think I have a new training partner who is really going to inspire me
to push myself even harder" she said, as she turned around to face him.
She put her arms around his neck and pulled her warm soapy body tight
against his and kissed him deeply. Her tongue explored his mouth and the
tip of his tongue found hers and caressed it. Then she looked down at
his member and began to slowly and gently rub her soapy hands on it.
Even in its relaxed state she could barely cover it with both her hands
side by side. "I want my body to turn you on so much this beauty stays
up all the time. Tell me what you want me to do to my body to turn you
on the very most, Steve". Steve looked at her and kissed her slowly and
deeply. She felt the beginnings of tension in his member and couldn't
believe he was becoming erect again so soon after their ordeal in the
basement. "Everything about you turns me on Julie, your eyes, your hair,
your beautiful mouth, as well as your strong body. But if you mean your
muscles, I think your arms and stomach are my favorites". I love to feel
your biceps and triceps bulge in my hand. But I think I was turned on
the most by your abs when you were doing all those sit-ups. I have never
seen a woman with as perfect a midsection as you have". Julie turned
around facing away from him again and said, "How about soaping them up
for me". He rubbed the soap on his hands and reached around her slender
waist from both sides and began caressing her stomach. Julie put her
hands on her head, exhaled, and tensed her abs hard and began twisting
her torso side to side. She wanted her muscles to bulge and ripple for
him. Steve closed his eyes and enjoyed caressing the moving ripples she
was displaying. "What a sensuous body you have" he said. "I could never
get enough of you." "Feel my lower abs" she said. "See how far down they
go. The last ripple is below where I wear my bikini." He moved his hands
lower and felt her flat, hard-muscled abdomen. Then he went lower and
caressed and explored the outline of her slit with his fingers. Rinsing
the soap from his fingers, he began to massage her gently and to explore
her entrance with his fingers as he bent over and softly kissed her neck
and ears from behind. She suddenly felt his rising member touching her
buttocks and, reaching behind her, she took it in her soapy hands and
began to slide them slowly up and down its length. She heard his
breathing becoming harder in her ear. "I think its time we rinsed off
and got out of here. I can't believe it but I think something's come up
again" she chuckled, "and I want to check it out!" They quickly rinsed
and stepped out of the shower. She got a large towel and began to towel
the water off his body. His huge member was now almost erect again, and
she toweled it slowly, gently squeezing it in her hand. Then she knelt
in front of him and toweled his muscular legs, feeling the hard bulge of
his calves, even through the thick towel. She reached up on a shelf and
took down a bottle of body oil and poured some in her hands and began to
rub it onto his stomach and thighs. Then she took his member in her
hands and applied oil to it, rolling it slowly between her hands. "Let's
move this party to my bedroom," she said as she quickly finished drying
him as he was drying her. She ran a towel through her hair and was glad
she kept it short so it could dry naturally. Smiling, she led Steve by
the hand across the hall to her bedroom and her large king size bed. In
her other hand she had the bottle of oil. She quickly pulled the white
bedspread completely off the bed so they would not stain it with the
oil, exposing the clean sheets below. Now she wanted to give him
pleasure and she turned him around and gave him a gentle push so he sat
down on the edge of the bed. She took his head in her hands and tilted
it back and kissed him long and deep. "I have been imagining what you
would look like draped across this bed for months!" she said softly,
"but in my wildest fantasies, you never looked as sexy as you do right
now". She gently pushed his upper body back so he was laying across the
bed, but his feet were still on the floor. She knelt between his legs.
"I want to give you pleasure now, and I want you to just lie back and
enjoy. Then you can return the favor." She took the oil and anointed his
member liberally and massaged it with both hands, rubbing the excess on
his thighs and stomach so they glistened. "I love your beautiful body
too, Steve" she said in a whisper. "But I can't believe you are getting
hard again already. It takes most men quite a while to "recharge" after
they come. Of course, I've never seen a man with such wonderful
"equipment" before." As she spoke, she was gently sliding her hand up
and down Steve's shaft which was becoming larger and more rigid with
each movement. It was almost magic how it swelled and stood up as she
slowly massaged it. It was now erect enough that she could use both
hands to work on it, one above the other. "It's more than I can get in
both hands!" she exclaimed with glee, "and I think its still growing! I
want to see how big I can make it get!" She continued to massage it with
one hand and reached around to a dresser drawer and pulled out a cloth
tape measure she used for sewing. She gently stretched it along the
underside from its base to the opening at its end. "Wow!", she
exclaimed, "it's almost eight inches, and It's still growing! But since
I've run out of hands, I guess I'll just have to use something else.
Steve, I want to get it bigger and harder tonight for you than any woman
has ever gotten it before." She grinned at Steve, who's breathing was
becoming increasingly rapid. He watched as she leaned further between
his spread legs and took the tip of his swollen organ in her mouth. He
moaned as he felt her hot, moist lips surround the end of his shaft. She
still had both hands on it, but now she took the upper one off and began
to caress his abdominal muscles as she moved her mouth up and down on
his growing manhood while gently sucking it and using her tongue to
stimulate the underside. His member was now throbbing with pleasure and
he knew soon he was going to come again. Julie was now taking at least
half of him into her mouth and going deeper with each stroke. Steve was
seconds away from release when she suddenly stopped to measure the
results of her effort. "My God, it's over nine inches now" she said with
obvious satisfaction at her efforts. "I've never seen one this big in my
life. There is no way I can get it all in my mouth. But there is another
place I might be able to take most of it!" As she said this, she moved
to straddle Steve, and slowly lowered herself until his bulging organ
entered her hot, moist, slit. Then, squatting over him, and using her
powerful thigh muscles, she began to go up and down on it slowly, each
time going slightly deeper. Steve looked at her powerful body squatting
over his and her sleek, hard thighs pumping up and down. He felt the
juicy heat of her body enclosing his, and he wanted the feeling to go on
forever. But he knew he could stand only a few seconds of what she was
doing before he exploded in her. Julie could feel his member pulsating
inside her, nearing its climax. She wanted Steve to last as long as he
could, so she slipped off and grabbed the tape again. Playfully, she
stretched it along his organ which was now at its maximum erection and
twitching to explode. "Nine and one half" she screamed. "Oh my God, what
a man. I want it all in me" she said as she remounted him and started
going up and down faster. "You've seen my outside muscles, Steve, but
now I want you to feel my "love" muscles." She stopped in midstroke and
squeezed her inner muscles tight around his organ, alternately tensing
and relaxing them. As she did so she was also involuntarily flexing her
abdominal muscles and the combination of what he was feeling inside her
and the sight of her stomach muscles rippling destroyed any desire Steve
had to hold back. He abandoned himself to his rising passion as she
started to go up and down again. He watched as more and more of his
manhood disappeared into her wet slit with each movement. "Oh Julie,
that's feels so good" Steve gasp as she pumped up and down furiously.
"I'm going to take all of you, you super stud" she moaned. He felt the
tip of his huge organ begin to push the top of her vagina with each
thrust. As he watched, she smiled with satisfaction as she finally
impaled herself on every inch of his throbbing organ. He sat up
slightly, and put his finger on her clitoris and began to gently massage
it. She looked down and saw his abs rippling and glistening with oil and
it was like throwing gasoline on her internal bonfire. She screamed with
passion as she felt her climax starting again and simultaneously he
reached his peak and began to pump all of his remaining hot love juice
into her juicy cunt. She went up and down rapidly for a few more seconds
and then stopped and impaled herself as deeply as possible on his
manhood, and squeezed it hard with her internal muscles. She could feel
his organ bulging and contracting and the force of his hot ejaculation
deep inside her. She had never felt anything inside her as satisfying as
this, and she wanted to sit on it forever. "Ohhhh Julie, ohhhh my God, I
love you too" he moaned as his orgasm peaked and then began to subside.
She sat there, going slowly up and down and feeling more satisfied than
she ever had in her life. She felt like she had been deflowered again,
like a virgin who had discovered her first real man. He lay back,
exhausted, and after a few minutes, she slowly stood up and allowed his
now shrinking member to slowly come out of her. Gently she lifted his
legs onto the bed and kissed him softly. "I love you too", she said
softly, "and I think you just ruined me for any other man. I don't think
any other man could give me pleasure the way you just did. I feel so
wonderful". She retrieved the covers from the floor and made them up
over him, then she turned out the lights and crawled in beside him and
put her arm across his chest. They kissed and were soon fast asleep!

Julie awakened first and smiled as she saw Steve sleeping next to her.
She thought about last night, and as everything that had happened
flooded back into her mind, she felt a warm flush over her body. It had
been the most exciting experience she had ever had, and seeing Steve
there beside her, she knew if this was a dream, she didn't want it to
end for a long time. Her mind flashed through endless possibilities and
exciting things they could do together. Just the idea of training
together, helping each other get stronger each workout, was enough to
keep the smile on her face as she gently rolled over toward him and
snuggled up close. Her hand found its way to his muscular chest and she
began to softly caress it. He stirred slightly and opened his eyes. He
looked at her and turned to face her, suddenly pulling her close to him.

"This must be what its like to die and wake up in heaven!" he said
softly. "Are you an angel?" He kissed her softly and slowly and they
began to explore each others mouths and tongues. Steve slipped one hand
down behind her and, pressing on her firm buttocks, pushed her hips
against his. She felt his manhood touch her thighs, and even though it
was not erect, the warmth of it against her was exciting She moved her
hand down and began to caress the top of his thighs, and gradually
worked her way to the inside and then slowly up to his back With the
gentlest of touches, almost a tickle, she explored his manhood. Then,
reaching for the oil on the shelf in the headboard, she took some in her
hand and began to anoint his member. Steve took the bottle and put some
in his hand and began to caress her breasts. Remembering the previous
evening, he ask teasingly, "Do you like to be on the top or bottom when
you make love," She giggled in his ear. "Lets try it a few dozen times
each way and then I'll let you know!"

Steve was totally willing to conduct extensive field research on the
subject with her. "I think you were on top the last time" he laughed, as
he rolled up on his knees and elbows on top of her." It must be my
turn." "Oh goodie", she giggled as she invitingly spread her long
shapely legs and pulled her knees up on each side of his trim muscular
waist. She felt the tip of his rising member probing for her slit and
raised her hips slightly to help him enter. He entered her slowly and at
first only about an inch, moving in and out slowly, spreading the
lubrication she had used on him around her opening. "I'm glad you used
that oil on me, Julie" he said. "I have a feeling we're going to want to
do this a lot in the next few days, and I don't want either of us to get
our "parts" rubbed raw!" Now he was going deeper with each thrust and
the thickness of him was filling her fully so that all her nerve endings
were being stimulated at once. She moaned and gasped as with each deeper
thrust he filled her more and more. She felt that wonderful feeling that
she had never felt before with any other man, as the tip of his organ
finally touched the deepest part of her and caused waves of pleasure to
flood over her. She heard his breathing coming faster now as he
increased the rhythm. She matched the motion of her hips to his, using
her powerful abdominals to tilt her pelvis into his. "Oh God, Julie, I
can feel your abs ripple against me when you do that. I've never felt
that before with a woman. It's driving me crazy!." Julie needed no
further encouragement to show off her strength for him. She arched her
back and lifted her hips off the bed. Steve felt his whole midsection
lifted off the bed as she ground her hips hard into his. "Oh God, what a
woman you are" he gasped as she lifted him several more times and ground
her pelvis against his, driving his manhood deeper into her. Then she
relaxed onto the mattress and lifted her legs and wrapped them around
his waist and squeezed him hard. Steve gasp as he felt her internal
muscles clamp around his manhood like a thousand massaging fingers all
at once. He couldn't stop his orgasm from beginning as his throbbing
organ shot spurts of his hot juices deep into her welcoming cavity.
Julie felt the force and heat of his flood in her vagina and screamed in
ecstasy as waves of her simultaneous orgasm washed over her. "Go Steve",
she cried, "Harder, fuck me harder, Oh God, fuck me forever." I want
you, I want you, fuck me, fuck me!"

bigking90

Steve could barely breathe. Julie's legs were wrapped around him and she
was squeezing his waist with a strength he could not believe. On his
college wrestling team, he had wrestled men who would have outweighed
her by a hundred pounds but who could not have generated this much power
in a leg lock. He was trying to continue pumping up and down but he was
lifting them both up and down together. Julie was tensing and relaxing
her inner muscles as well as her powerful thighs and Steve's orgasm kept
going and going. With each of his spurts, Julie's body involuntarily
squeezed him. To Steve, it felt like he was being pumped dry of every
drop of semen he possessed. His contractions continued as Julie's body
writhed under him and she dug her fingers into his back and continued to
scream for more. "Oh God don't stop, I want it, I want everything you've
got, all of it. Oh Steve! I've wanted a man to take me like this all my
life!" The intense stimulation of her inner muscles continued to keep
him hard for several minutes after his ejaculation. Julie gradually
released her leg lock on him but continued to grind her pelvis into his
with slow powerful movements, as she moaned, and sobbed, and blew her
hot breath in his ear. Gradually she regained her composure and her
breathing slowed. As she looked up at Steve, who was still on his elbows
with his organ deep inside her, tears were running down her face. She
put both arms around his neck and pulled herself up to his mouth and
kissed and kissed him for what seemed like hours. "I will never get
enough of that" she said when they broke the kiss to catch their breath.
"Never ever, if we do it ten thousand times". Steve smiled down at her,
and then in one quick motion, she rolled her over on top of him without
withdrawing from her. She found herself lying on top now as he looked up
at her brown eyes filled with love for him. "And I'll never get enough
of you either, Julie. You're the most wonderful woman, and sexiest lover
I ever imagined in my wildest fantasies. You make my body do things no
other woman ever has". Incredibly, although he had just had one of the
longest and most intense orgasms of his life, his organ had still not
totally returned to it's flaccid state. Julie was enjoying the feel of
it's size and heat inside her. She contracted her internal muscles
several times, enjoying the full feeling inside her vagina. Even after
coming in her he was still filling her more than any other man ever had.
She wanted it to stay hard forever. She sat up straight on top of him
and looked down at her beautiful sexy man lying under her. Then she
pulled her feet up on each side of his hips and slowly began going up
and down on his semi-hard shaft, doing squats on it as she had the night
before. "I know there's no way you can stay hard much longer, but I
don't want to waste even one second of this wonderful "equipment" of
yours!" Steve watched as, squatting over him, she smoothly went up and
down, never letting his organ come all the way out and taking all of him
deep inside her each time she lowered herself onto his hips. Her thigh
muscles began to pump up again and show definition. He put his hands on
them and began to massage them, feeling the sleek, steel-hard muscles
ripple under her soft tanned skin. It was an incredibly stimulating
feeling. "Oh God Julie, I love your muscles. They are so incredibly
sexy! I never knew anything could feel so good in my hands". He took the
bottle of oil and covered her thighs with oil and felt the sensuous
feeling as his hands slid over the rippling muscles, and caressed her
inner thighs. Julie continued to go up and down slowly on him and to her
amazement, she felt his organ began to stiffen again. As she felt the
change she grinned. "Wow! If feeling my legs is causing that to happen,
let me put on a little show for you. Rub some oil on my abs and arms for
me." Steve smiled as she extended and tensed her arms in front of her
and he applied oil to her tanned biceps and forearms. Still going slowly
up and down, she put her arms behind her head and tensed her abs and he
anointed the ripples on her midsection. Finally. using both hands he
began to massage her breasts. They felt so firm to his touch, they could
almost have been muscles too, and the erect nipples felt like miniature
versions of his manhood as they stuck out and up proudly. He rolled her
firm nipples gently between his fingers, enjoying the feel of them.
Julie was still going up and down on him. By now she had done several
dozen repetitions and her legs were fully pumped and so was his member.
She smiled at him and began to look at and flex her biceps for him in
classic body-builder poses. "Imagine what these are going to look and
feel like after six more months of the hardest workouts we can come up
with for them" she teased. Steve wanted to feel them but they were out
of reach, and besides his hands were still enjoying her firm breasts and
hard nipples. But he wanted to give her pleasure in exchange for the
pleasure she was giving him. He moved his right hand down to her mound,
and positioned his thumb below it so he could rub her button each time
she impaled herself on him. "Oh yea, that's great", she moaned in
encouragement. Steve was already fully erect again and she was feeling
him touch her deepest parts once more. She just could never get enough
of this wonderful new sensation. "God, I love this thigh workout I'm
getting", she said. Steve sensed her rising excitement by the trembling
in her voice.

He was amazed that his organ was hard again but he was certainly glad it
was. Now Julie's thighs were burning up. She had worked them hard doing
situps the night before and harder afterwards with Steve on the bed and
she was pushing them again now. She probably wouldn't be able to walk
tomorrow, but she didn't really care. She could feel Steve's thumb
massaging her button each time she took him deep into her and she began
to spend longer and longer in the bottom position, rotating her pelvis
and enjoying the massage coupled with the fullness of him in her. "Your
muscles really turn me on too you know, especially your abs. I almost
went crazy watching you do sit-ups. Even now, relaxed, they look so
sexy!". She took the oil and poured some on his stomach and began to
massage it. Steve looked at her and sensed her passion was getting ready
to peak again. Keeping his hands busy at her breasts and crotch, he
lifted his head and shoulders off the pillow, tensing his abs hard under
her hand. "Oh wow, I love them, Steve, they're so sexy. Look at all
those gorgeous ripples! I want mine to look like that someday. Oh God,
your driving me crazy! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh, Don't stop. Oh God, your a lot of
man! I think I'm gonna come again. Don't stop. Steve, I don't want you
to make love to me this time, I just want you to FUCK me. Fuck me harder
than you ever fucked any woman in your life. Screw my brains out, you
sexy super man. Oh God yes, faster, harder! Give it to me, Steve, give
me all of it! Fuck me you sexy muscle man! My cunt's so hot for your big
beautiful dick, I want every inch you've got in it!" Oh God, It's so hot
in there" Julie's trembling body was now covered with a mixture of oil
and sweat and she was moaning and gasping for air and going up and down
as fast as she could. Steve began pushing his hips up into her, matching
his rhythm to hers. Julie screamed again and her head rolled back as her
body writhed in orgasm. Steve felt his own pumping start again as Julie
continued to ram every inch of his bulging penis in and out of her
dripping, hot cunt. He knew he couldn't be pumping out much liquid but
his organ kept pumping and pumping and pumping, trying to find something
left to shoot into her deepest parts. Steve sat up further till his
shoulders were clear of the bed and the tension of his abs intensified
the effect. It felt like his organ was never going to stop. Julie was
gasping and screaming and trembling, with each pulsation of his member.
"Oh God, I'm getting fucked so good. I didn't know anything could feel
this good! I think I'm gonna die! You're too good, Steve. I can't stand
it. Ohhhhhh." Julie collapsed on top of him, her whole body convulsing
as it was racked by another unbelievably intense orgasm. Steve held her
shaking, sweat covered body close on top of him for several moments as
she sobbed softly on his chest and slowly ground her hips against him.
"I love you so much" he said softly as he gently rolled her down beside
him and she lay there sobbing softly, her glistening breasts moving up
and down with her heavy breathing.

It was several minutes before either one of them spoke. They lay next to
each other, still coupled, covered in a mix of oil and perspiration and
the juices of love. Julie looked at Steve and he could see the love she
had for him in her eyes. He kissed her softly and held her tenderly for
a long time and basked in her love and warmth as she did the same in his
love and desire for her. Then Steve laughed, breaking the silence. He
didn't have any words for his feelings but he was so happy he just
wanted to smile and laugh with her forever.

"I never felt anything that good in my entire life!" she whispered in
his ear. "But we're a mess again!" she joked. "And I'm not sure I have
the strength to make it to the shower! Oh God Steve, I never knew
anything could feel that good!" Steve laughed again. Then, gently
withdrawing, he rolled off the bed and leaned over her. "I'll help you,
my fair damsel. "I'll carry you off to the castle hot tub!" She laughed
and put her arms around his neck and he picked her up and walked slowly
into the bathroom. She liked the feel of being in his strong arms. She
was not a small woman, almost five feet, nine inches tall and weighing
one-hundred forty pounds. But he easily carried her into the bath and
gently deposited her on the edge of the shower. "Thank you my handsome
prince" she said. "Or should I call you my sexy stallion after the way I
was riding you!"

After rinsing off, they soaked together for awhile. Julie got some
munchies and a bottle of wine she kept for special occasions and they
spent the next two hours enjoying the warmth of the water and each
others bodies immersed in it. Then they dressed and Steve prepared to
leave her and go to the club for his afternoon shift.

Julie was still in her underwear when he left and she made leaving as
hard as she could, teasing him with her body and joking about how lonely
she would be when he was gone. "Don't you work out at the club" she
teased, "Your going to need all your strength to work out with me when
you get back!" "Yes dear" he said jokingly in a husbandly voice as he
went out the door, then he turned and added "so are you!"

He looked a little rough as he entered the club by the staff entrance
and went to the locker room to change and shave. He was glad he kept a
spare set of clothes and shaving gear in his locker.

Steve's mind never left Julie for the next several hours as he
mechanically went through his duties at the club. He didn't even notice
the young firm bodies on some of the female members that usually kept
his attention during his shift. He was glad that it was a slow
afternoon. Since business was slow, he was able to call in an old favor
from one of the other staff and got him to cover the end of his shift so
he could leave at three instead of the usual six pm. He drove to his
apartment and showered and changed. At the last minute, he put on a pair
of red mini briefs he had in the bottom of his underwear drawer and
pulled the jogging pants on over them. He would give her back what she
had done to him. He called her and told her he was on the way.

When he got to her house, she met him with a big hug and lots of kisses
and teased him about abandoning her all day. She had put on another
jogging outfit like the one she had worn the night before, and he
wondered what she had on under it this time.

Steve couldn't keep his eyes off of her as she went into the kitchen and
got them some tea. "I've been getting myself psyched up for our workout
all day. You know, until I met you, I had always been interested in just
getting myself in good shape. I really never looked at how much muscle I
was building. I wasn't really trying to build big muscles. I always
assumed men were more into busts than biceps! But after your reaction to
my muscles last night and this morning I have been thinking of trying
some more serious body building and maybe enter a contest after a few
months just for the fun of it! I looked at myself in the mirror this
afternoon and realized I have built a lot more muscle than I thought I
had, and I kind of like it. Especially now that I know it turns on the
new man in my life".

Steve put his arms around her waist and kissed her, "You have already
built a better physique in six months than some woman I know have been
able to do in several years of training. You have the three things a
woman needs to seriously train, Julie. You have a body that tends to
build muscle rapidly, you have the determination to stick with your
training for the long haul, and you have definitely got the toughness
and endurance to stand the pain and strain of serious workouts. I think
you can build a body that can compete with the best I have seen at local
contests and with a little time, you probably could give the national
women some serious competition too. Oh, and you also have a man who
admires you to help and encourage you through those hard workouts and
who is definitely turned on by your body and your sexy muscles!"

"Well that settles it then, I'm going to start training for maximum
muscle size and shape right now! Let's go downstairs and get started!

Steve followed her down to her home gym and they began to do some
stretching as he had taught her to do at the club. Then Julie started to
unzip the top of her sweat suit. She stopped with the zipper halfway
down, exposing her cleavage, and looked at Steve. "I never worked out
with anyone down here before", she said, smiling at him. "I forgot to
tell you, The reason I put this room down here is I usually work out in
the nude. Do you mind? You might want to try it yourself, you might like
it. I know I would!" She laughed as she confidently unzipped her top and
removed it, again revealing her trim upper body and firm breasts to
Steve's admiring gaze. Then, without showing the slightest self
consciousness, she slipped off her sweat pants and stood nude in front
of him and flexed her biceps for his admiring eyes. "You look so good to
me, Julie, I can't believe you've only trained for six months. I
wouldn't have believed a woman could make this much of a change in her
body in that short a time. You must have trained incredibly hard to
progress this quickly." Julie smiled at him. "Take a good look Steve,
this is the least muscle you're ever going to see on this body. Every
day from now on they're going to get bigger and harder." Steve was
definitely taking a good look at Julie as he took off his sweat suit
top. "I don't think I can work out in the nude, Julie" Steve said as he
started to remove the pants to his sweat suit. "With guys, things tend
to flop around a lot, but maybe this will be close enough". Now it was
Julie's turn to stare as Steve stood in front of her in the red
mini-briefs. They accented his trim muscular waist, and stretched
tightly over a huge bulge in front. "I think you are going to really
inspire me in that outfit", she said, grinning. "Lets get started!"

Julie went over to the chinning bar. "I think the reason I couldn't do
twenty last night was that I had my clothes on and that's an extra pound
or two!" She stretched her arms a few times and took a deep breath and
jumped up and grabbed the bar and started doing pull ups. Steve
positioned himself in front of her and started counting. As she passed
fifteen, he said, "Come on, Julie, go for twenty, you can do it, keep
breathing deep". She kept going smoothly up and down until she had
completed nineteen smooth strict repetitions, her firm breasts and
rippled stomach muscles passing up and down in front of Steve's admiring
stare. She started up for the twentieth time and began to slow down, but
Steve shouted , "Go for it, Julie!" and she kept going up and slowly
completed the twentieth rep. She lowered herself and began another rep
as Steve put his hands lightly on her waist and lifted just slightly.
"Way to go Julie. Now I'm going to help you do five more". Julie pulled
with all her strength and Steve helped her complete three more. "Look at
your biceps, see how pumped they are" he said and she watched her biceps
swell up as, with Steve's help, she slowly pulled her chin up over the
bar for the twenty-fifth time and held herself there. "Now drop halfway
down and hold yourself there as long as you can". As Julie slowly let
herself down half way, Steve smiled and put his hand between her legs
and lightly began to massage her mound. "I'm going to do this as long as
you hold yourself halfway up" he said, smiling. Julie's arms were on
fire but she gritted her teeth and kept herself from dropping. She
looked at her pumped-up, bulging arms and willed her shaking biceps and
quivering forearms to get even bigger as she gritted her teeth and
fought for every additional second. Finally, her muscles gave out and
she slowly dropped her body till her arms were straight, as Steve's hand
slid away from her mound. "God, what a burn I've got in my biceps, they
are really pumped!" Julie said as she stretched her arms. "Lets work
your triceps now and get them pumped up to match!" Steve said. "I know
you are good at chins and sit-ups,, Julie, but how many pushups can you
do? You must do a lot to keep your breasts as firm as they look right
now. Lets see if we can come up with something different for pushups".

bigking90

Steve found three concrete blocks in a corner of the basement and
brought them over to the exercise area. He positioned two about two feet
apart for her hands and the third between them and about five feet away
for her feet. "This will give you a little elevation so I can help you
do forced repetitions when you get tired" he said. "Wow, I never thought
about trying that" she said. She leaned over and put her hands on the
blocks and then backed up until she could step on the third block which
Steve adjusted slightly for her feet to rest on. Her body was up in the
air now and she could go lower down between the blocks than if she was
on the ground. She also couldn't rest in the bottom position as she
could have on the floor. "I did sixty-five one night right here on this
mat, and without stopping" she said proudly, "But I don't know about
this. It looks harder. I hope you're going to help me like you did with
the pull ups, Steve!" Steve smiled as she started going up and down
smoothly, her body straight as an arrow. One of the things he admired
about her was that she never cheated when she worked out as many women
he had helped would do. She always did every rep in strict, perfect
form. "Don't forget to keep breathing deep" he said as he watched her.
Her biceps were already pumped from the chins, and now her triceps were
getting a workout and starting to show size and a large, horseshoe
shaped bulge each time she straightened her arm. Her nude, tanned body
moved smoothly and easily up and down like a sleek, beautiful machine.
Steve was enticed by her firm breasts sticking down like two round,
inverted cone shaped mounds capped by a pair of perfect hard nipples.
Julie had done twenty-five now and was still going strong and Steve was
starting to get turned on watching her. He lay down on the floor with
his legs pointing away from hers and his head below hers. She smiled as
she saw him slide up under her until his mouth was below hers and as he
stretched out, she noticed a definite increase in the size of the bulge
in his mini-briefs. As she came down on the next rep she kissed him on
the mouth. His mouth was upside down from hers and it was a new
experience kissing him this way. She was breathing through her mouth now
and she gave him a quick flick of her tongue on his the next time. Now
Steve reached over his head and his hands found her breasts and he
rested them on the firm mounds, allowing them to go up and down lightly,
not lifting her but following her movements as he gently massaged them
and felt the pectoral muscles under them bunch up as she reached the top
of each rep. She had done forty now and her muscles were pumped up and
he could feel them pushing her breasts out. She was breathing harder now
and, looking up, he could see her abs rippling with the strain of
keeping her body ridged and below them her mound. He moved one hand to
it and lightly explored her slit with his middle finger. "Oh yes!",
Julie gasp as she felt his touch. As she kept going, she looked up and
saw his red briefs being pushed up again by his growing erection and
wondered which of them would come first. The growing heat between her
legs gave her a shot of adrenaline, and although she was starting to
tire, she did not slow down. She passed fifty and Steve said "Your body
looks and feels so strong and sexy from here Julie, I can't believe it.
Keep going and see if you can break your record of sixty-five for me."
Now it was Julie's triceps turn to be on fire and her chest and pecs
felt full and pumped but the strongest sensation was the stimulation of
Steve's hand between her legs. Julie realized these elevated pushups
were a lot harder than the ones she usually did on the floor, but she
also had a lot more incentive than she had ever had before. She looked
up, focused on Steve's growing erection, and kept going. She could see
his huge member outlined in the fabric of the mini-briefs, stretching
them up into a giant pyramid, the swollen tip clearly outlined by the
thin, tightly stretched fabric. She wanted to go all out for him and she
wondered if her muscles were sexy enough to make him come just from the
stimulation of looking at them working. Steve was wondering the same
thing but he didn't want to come yet as he knew it would sap his
strength for the workout ahead. He moved his other hand from her breasts
and ran it down over her stomach but the feel of her rock-hard rippling
stomach muscles was stimulating him as much as her breasts had. "Come
on, Julie, your a body builder now, show me how much you want those
muscles to grow." Julie found some additional strength from his words.
If she was really going to go for a competitive body, she knew she would
have to work even harder than she ever had before and push her body to
the maximum. She gritted her teeth as she finished the sixtieth push-up
and went for seventy. Steve continued to count as Julie strained and
fought to complete each additional rep. Her kisses were briefer now as
she tried to get the ordeal over as soon as possible. Steve's member was
fully erect and about to rip the front out of his briefs and she knew he
was seconds away from coming as she could see it starting to twitch as
it had when she did sit-ups for him. But the pain in the back of her
arms was excruciating and her chest and pecs were on fire too and she
still had five more to do. She tried for another and could only go
halfway up. As she struggled she felt Steve's hand again on her chest,
helping, and she completed the rep and dropped down and kissed him hard.
Then she went for another, and another, her intense brown eyes now
locked on Steve's. "Go Julie, keep going!" Steve gasped as he helped her
with each one. Her abs were tiring out now and she was having trouble
keeping her body straight, but Steve's other hand pushing on her mound
and rubbing it had her close to orgasm. She finally made seventy with
lots of help from Steve, and dropped down on top of his arm and kissed
him as long and sensuously as she could. "I wanted to see if I could
keep going till you came in your shorts", she giggled. "I almost did
too." Steve looked down at his bulging red shorts and saw a small wet
spot where a drop of his semen had oozed from his member. It had taken
all the control he had to keep from coming. He still had his hand on her
mound as she lay on top of his arm facing him and he continued to
massage her and feel her hard clitoris under his fingers. She responded
with a long sensual soul kiss. Then she got up and stretched her arms.
"Wow, look how that pumped up my boobs!" She took a deep breath and
stuck her chest out. "Steve, let's measure them and see how big they
are! I don't think they have ever been this pumped up!" As Steve got up,
Julie's eyes were drawn to the huge bulge in his red mini-briefs, as
they stretched tightly over his enormous erection, its size and shape
still clearly defined through the cloth. She handed him a cloth tape
measure she had hanging on a nail. He stretched it around her chest and
let it overlap over her erect nipple where she could see it. It was
already at 35-1/2". She began to expand her chest and take in air. She
watched as the tape slid through his fingers till it read 38 inches.
Then she put her palms together and pushed her hands hard together and
Steve watched as her fully pumped pecs pushed her breasts out and up and
the tape slid through his fingers till it stopped at 39". Julie saw it
and tried to tense hard enough to stretch it another inch and she almost
made it. As her nipples trembled from the tension, the tape stopped at
39-3/4" and she could stretch it no further. "Wow!", Steve said, as she
exhaled. She kissed him and said "The biggest I have ever measured them
before was 38" so you really helped me pump them up. Someday soon I'm
going to stretch that tape to over forty for you!" "When I first saw you
in the club, Julie, I thought you had a rather small chest" Steve said.
But now you have the firmest, most perfect breasts I have ever seen on
any woman, including a lot of Playboy centerfolds!" He bent down and
kissed her nipples and sucked them for several seconds as he cupped her
jutting, firm breasts in his hands. Julie smiled as the touch of his
lips caused a flash of heat to cross her chest. She put her hands on his
head and gently pulled his mouth harder against her breast. Steve could
taste the saltiness of her body as he rolled his tongue around her hard
nipples. She held him to her for several long seconds. Then she pushed
his head back and flexed her arms, enjoying the look and feel of them
pumped up from the exercises. "Let's see what my arms measure too, now
that they are pumped up." Julie held her right arm out, and, noticing
Steve's admiring stare, slowly flexed it several times to pump it to the
absolute maximum. Then, as she held her arm straight out to the side, he
wrapped the tape around her bicep and overlapped it where she could see
it. The tape was already at 12-1\2 inches and she hadn't even flexed her
arm yet! She took a deep breath and slowly began to flex her arm and
bend it at right angles. Steve watched admiringly as her arm swelled and
her baseball sized bicep, and thick triceps swelled and stretched the
tape through his fingers till it stopped at 13-3/4"! Julie looked at it
and smiled at him , and then looked back at her arm as she flexed it
even harder, watching as her bulging muscles trembled and her arm
expanded till the tape read a full 14 inches of solid muscle! Then they
measured her left arm the same way and it measured 13-3\4 fully flexed.
Julie turned and faced the mirror and flexed both her arms over and over
for Steve as they both admired them. "I really do have some nice
muscles, don't I Steve"? Steve looked into her eyes admiringly. "You
definitely do, Julie. You really are a lot of woman!" He put his arms
around her from behind and kissed her neck. In the mirror, he watched
her smile and flex for him. She was smiling because she could feel his
erect member poking her gently in the buttocks!

"It must be your turn now" she said, turning around and putting her arms
around his neck. "I've done two exercises and you haven't done any for
me". Let me see how strong you are and how big you can make your arm
muscles !" I want to see those big beautiful biceps of yours pumped up
to the max !" She looked up into Steve's eyes and at the same time ran
her hands down along his upper arms and pulled him close and kissed him
urgently. "Your going to have one very turned on woman to deal with if
you go all out like I did!.

He moved over to the chinning bar and took a few deep breaths. He looked
at her nude body in front of him and the look in her eyes that said she
really wanted him and he felt his organ start to throb again. He jumped
up and grabbed the bar. Julie's eyes were now looking at his midsection
and as he looked down at her he saw her eyes drop to the giant bulge in
his mini briefs. He began to do pullups at a slow but constant pace. "I
bet you can't do five times as many of these as I can!" Julie exclaimed.
"But maybe you can do twice as many." She was watching the bulge in his
briefs go up and down in front of her and she could see the outline of
his manhood again clearly through the tightly stretched cloth. He passed
her twenty and kept going and she shifted her attention to his arms
which were getting bigger with each rep now. His tanned arms were hard
and defined and the peaks on his own biceps were swelling larger with
each rep. Julie could not resist feeling them. She walked around behind
him and reached up and put her hands lightly on them and squeezed gently
feeling the huge muscles bulge as he went up with each rep. It was an
incredible turn on and her breathing started to quicken. Being careful
not to impede his motion up and down, she let her hands slide lightly
down his torso to his abs which were tensed hard and she let her fingers
run lightly over the ripples on his stomach. She let out a gasp as she
felt his hard body. He knew she was intensely aroused by his physique.
He had done 30 now and he was still going up and down, and, although the
effort was becoming greater now, her touch was giving him a shot of
adrenaline. "Keep going, Steve, your muscles are driving me crazy", she
said breathlessly. She looked around in front and saw that the effect of
her touch was that his shorts were now being stretched to the limit
again by his erect organ. She reached around in front of him and gently
felt his manhood through the fabric. "Oh God, Steve, I have to see it
and touch it now, your driving me crazy! Please don't stop!" She reached
on either side of his waist as he came down for the next time and pulled
his shorts down and off in one quick motion. His throbbing manhood
slipped out of the shorts and was sticking almost straight out in front
of him and bobbing up and down with each repetition. "Oh God, It's so
big and beautiful and hard. It looks hard enough for me to do chin-ups
on! I want to keep it this way forever!" Julie was back in front of him
now, her eyes locked on his bulging penis.

Steve was past his previous best record of twenty eight and near the
limit of his strength now as he passed thirty repetitions but her
actions and words made him fight to do a few more. He struggled up again
and as he fought gravity he looked at her. He had never seen such a look
of excitement on a woman before and it made him want to keep going.
Slowly he did four more, and then, as he tried for thirty-five he could
not get beyond halfway up. Julie moved in close in front of him and she
put her hands on his waist and helped him complete three more, his
twitching organ rubbing up and down between her breasts with each
movement. But then she could not lift hard enough to help him do another
one. "Hang as long as you can halfway up like I did" she said. "I'll
help you. God, Steve, your arms are so big!" Steve's organ was enormous
too, and it was sticking out straight in front of her. It looked rigid
enough to hang a ten pound dumbbell from! As she watched, a drop of his
semen oozed from its tip and dropped to the floor. She locked her eyes
on his and grinned as she took it in her hands and began to slide them
slowly in and out on it. "Steve, If you really love me, hang there till
you come! I want you to shoot it on my boobs".

He had hung for about five seconds now and was fighting with every ounce
of his strength to keep his organ from sliding out of her warm,
caressing fingers. She was massaging it very slowly, trying to keep him
just at the brink of orgasm and she was doing too good a job. He glanced
at his arms and saw the veins popping out on his forearms and the huge
bulge of his biceps which was shaking at the limits of its endurance.
The last time he had measured it was sixteen and a half inches but it
looked like eighteen now. A few more seconds and he knew he would come,
as his trembling muscles fought to keep his body high enough to keep his
manhood in her hand.

Julie was transfixed at the sight of his body with every quivering
muscle in her field of vision pumped and flexed to the max. His manhood
felt like a thick, hot, velvet covered steel rod. Then she heard Steve
groan and felt his organ bulge in her hand. As she looked down, a thick
stream of his milky love juice crossed the short distance between their
bodies and landed on her upper abs. As she slid her hand down his shaft,
sliding the outer skin back exposing the bulging, pink head of his penis
to her view, she felt another larger pulsation in her hand as an even
thicker stream spurted out of his enormous organ and anointed her left
breast. She moved her hand slightly and smiled as the next spurt landed
on her right breast. She slid her hand up and down his shaft and with
each movement milked another hot spurt onto her firm breasts as his
trembling body filled her vision. Steve was no longer able to keep his
arms bent and, his tortured muscles shaking with the strain, he began to
slowly drop lower and lower till his arms were straight. Julie let her
massaging fingers follow his organ down and she moved close to him and
put it against her mound and rubbed it up and down, feeling the last
pulsations of his hot ejaculation against her as she moaned with
excitement. Steve dropped down off the bar and stretched his arms a few
times to get them to stop burning and then put them around her and
pulled her close and kissed her long and deep. As she returned his
passionate kiss she ran her hands over his upper arms, delighting in the
feel of his pumped, bulging muscles. "Oh Steve, you drive me totally
crazy when your muscles start pumping up and you get hard. I loved
watching your biceps get bigger and bigger. Let me feel them some more."
Steve grinned at Julie as he put his arms around her and pulled her
close. "I like the feel of your hands on them too. But let me pump up my
triceps first so you can feel them together."

Julie toweled herself off as Steve went over to where he had put the
concrete blocks for her and adjusted them for his longer body. "I want
you to help me do as many as I can. Then you can feel my arms all you
want. You did sixty before I had to help you. And I did almost twice the
chins you did. I want to see if I can double the number of push-ups you
did too! He started to get on the blocks. "Wait a minute, Julie said, I
have an idea how to help you" She found another block and put it at his
feet beside the one that was already there. She positioned them about 18
inches apart so his legs would be slightly spread. Then she got down on
the floor and positioned herself directly below where he would be. Steve
saw what she had in mind and eagerly got on top of the blocks directly
above her so he was looking down at her. "I want to watch from down here
and I want you to kiss me with each one" she said, teasingly..

bigking90

Steve started doing push-ups and each time he came down he gave her a
quick kiss. He realized that doing them in this position was quite a bit
harder than he had thought it would be and as he reached sixty he began
to tire and was amazed that Julie had been able to do as many as she
had. But looking into her beautiful brown eyes and seeing her nude body
and firm breasts with the already hard nipples jutting up below him,
gave him a lot of incentive to keep going. Julie was enjoying watching
his chest muscles flexing above her. Steve was just passing 95 and
really straining when she felt something touch her inner thigh as he
dropped down. She looked down to see his member, which incredibly, was
becoming erect again, sticking down and sliding between her upper thighs
as he came down on each rep. "God, you're hard again already! I don't
believe it! She moved slightly lower and the next time he dropped down,
the tip of his organ lightly brushed her mound. "Keep going, don't quit
now you super stud" she said jokingly. Steve was still going and had
reached 100 repetitions but he still wanted to do twenty more and his
triceps were on fire. He felt Julie put her hands lightly on his abs and
slowly slide them down to his hips and then back up. With each rep his
organ was becoming stiffer and he tried to concentrate on lining it up
with her opening to take his mind off his burning muscles. With each rep
it was sliding between her upper thighs rubbing her mound and she was
moving her hips to maximize the effect. He was still kissing her with
each rep and her kisses were getting more passionate and wetter each
time he came down on her. "Oh Steve, you're so sexy. I want you again
already, I can't get enough of your body!" Steve struggled up for the
110th time and dropped back down to her. Her waiting mouth was open and
he felt her tongue slip quickly into his mouth and at the same time she
rotated her hips and he felt his organ slip an inch into her wet
opening. He pushed up with all his remaining strength and felt Julie
arch her body to keep his organ inside her. He did two more slow
repetitions and then he got halfway up and could go no further. He felt
Julie's strong hands on his chest pushing him up, helping him complete
the rep. His perspiration was dripping into her hair as he dropped down
and pushed again. "You're going to do 120 if I have to do all the work"
she said and he pushed up once again. Together, they kept going. Steve
watched Julie's breasts pop up each time she flexed her pectoral muscles
and pushed him. Somehow, she was still managing to keep his organ a few
inches inside her and he felt it start to pulsate and knew he was going
to come again. She felt it too and smiled as she helped him through the
120th rep. "Let's keep going till you come again" she gasp. "I already
need you again" She pushed Steve up again and as she did so she arched
her back and ground her hips into him, feeling his manhood slip a little
deeper inside her. Steve groaned with pleasure. He dropped down, his
organ going even deeper into her hot, juicy, waiting cavity. His arms
were totally exhausted and Julie was doing most of the work but her
mounting passion gave her the strength to push him up again and again.
After ten more, she felt his organ start to pulsate and his hot liquid
shoot into her again. Steve dropped down off the blocks and, resting on
his knees and elbows, ground his hips into hers, pushing his throbbing
organ into her deepest parts as she screamed with joy, and locked her
legs around him. He felt his abs rubbing against hers as she ground her
hips against his as hard as she could. They kissed long and hard and
enjoyed the feel of each others hard muscled bodies as they climaxed
together again.

Steve rolled over beside her and they lay there together for several
minutes. They were both totally drained of energy, both physical and
sexual. Julie could not keep her hands off Steve's arms and she massaged
them with oil. He responded by flexing them for her, letting her feel
the thick, hard, full peak of his pumped-up biceps and triceps swell as
he bent and straightened his arm. The smile on her face and the gleam in
her eyes let him know she was really enjoying herself. "You know I get
just as turned on feeling your sexy muscles as you do feeling mine" She
finally said. She continued to feel his right arm with her left hand and
at the same time flexed her right arm for him to feel. Steve eagerly
massaged her biceps with his left hand. They looked at each other and
their lips found each other. They kissed long and sensuously, for
several minutes, while still massaging each others arms and shoulders.

"Oh, Steve, I love doing that. Your arms feel so sexy oiled up and
slippery. But let's take a break. I'm thirsty" she said. Steve put on
his shorts, and they went upstairs to wash up, and have some juice. As
they sat in the kitchen sipping grapefruit juice, Steve sat admiring
Julie's still-nude body, her wide muscular shoulders and back and her
trim, washboard midsection. He knew that working out with her was going
to be a constant turn-on for him and that they were going to wind up
making love every time they were together. If this was going to become a
daily event, and it was if he had anything to do with it, he was going
to need every bit of stamina he could muster to keep up with her and her
workouts, both sexual and physical. He made a mental note to get some
powerful vitamins tomorrow. As he was thinking this, she derailed his
train of thought. "Ok, we've rested long enough, lets get back to work.
I've got championship muscles to build, and I can't wait to get back at
it! Steve stood and followed her down the stairs. It was going to be a
long evening!

They did several more sets of arm work including triceps extensions and
curls, each helping the other through forced repetitions. Then they did
squats and bench presses, each giving the other encouragement and
spotting the weighs. Steve almost went crazy at the sight of Julie's
nude body spread out on the bench press bench doing dumbbell flies with
a pair of twenty five pound dumbbells, her legs spread, feet on the
floor, and her breasts thrust up and quivered as she strained for every
possible rep. Julie saw his eyes locked on her chest and smiled as she
pushed her pectoral muscles to the limit to make her breasts stand out
as high and firm as she could! "Every rep makes them bigger!" she said,
"and I want my man to have 40 inches to play with real soon!"

"I'm really gonna build muscle fast now" She said. "I never had anybody
to help me do extra repetitions before. I always had to quit when my
muscles got tired. I was always afraid to really go all out with the
weights for fear I would pass out and drop one on myself. Nobody would
have found me for days down here! Now, with your help, I can really do
some killer workouts and build some really big muscles!"

After a half hour more, Julie asked, "I know we really gave our abs a
workout yesterday, but I'm not sore today. I want to do some more for
them today, Steve. and I know you like to see my abs ripple too! I want
my stomach to be so muscular it makes you get hard every time I wear a
two piece outfit! What can we do to work them real hard besides sit-ups?

Steve thought a minute, then said," We've been alternating working out
and spotting each other so far. But I know something we can try
together. It's more a test of endurance than strength. In fact, It's
something I have seen a few girls beat the guys at because their legs
are lighter and they have more natural strength in their hips and abs
for their weight. Let's try it together for our last exercise of the day
and see If you can beat me!" Julie looked at him and smiled like she
knew something he didn't. "Great, you know how much I like to test my
muscles on new exercises!"

Steve went over to the exercise mats and laid them out side by side.
Then he lay down on one and had Julie lay down close beside him on the
other. He had turned the mats so they were facing Julie's large wall
clock with the sweep second hand. "I know you have done lots of leg
raises before, Julie, and this is similar except we're going to see how
long we can hold our legs straight out and just above the floor. Its
kind of like an isometric exercise, but it really works the lower abs
and thighs. And it's a real test of your muscle's toughness and
endurance. We'll time ourselves with your clock. It's one minute to
seven, so we'll get ready and start exactly when the second hand passes
seven o'clock. Take some deep breaths before we start!" Julie smiled at
Steve like she was going to enjoy trying this test. "I love to test
myself all out like this" she said, "but first Steve, I want you to take
off those briefs. Let's do this one totally nude with each other. It
feels really sexy going all out with your body totally naked. Please?"
Steve laughed and quickly reached down and slid off the shorts for her.
She loved the look of his lean, hard stomach and thighs, and his huge
penis. And she guessed it was going to get hard again when his muscles
started to tire out and he had to strain too, and she knew it would
inspire her to go all out again. She began focusing her energy and
taking long deep breaths, forcing the maximum amount of oxygen into her
blood.

As the clock approached seven, they raised their legs vertical with
their knees straight and their feet together. As the second hand passed
the hour, they lowered their legs in unison until they were about twelve
inches above the floor and held them there. After about sixty seconds,
Steve looked across at Julie. She was holding her sleek, tanned legs
ramrod straight and still, her abs tensed hard and her firm upper thighs
swelling with the powerful muscles below the skin. "We'll try and keep
our heels from touching the floor as long as we can. The first one who
bends their knees or whose heels touch loses the contest. How long do
you think you can keep them up, Julie?" She looked over at him and
smiled, her face not yet showing even the slightest sign of strain.
"That depends on you, you sexy man! I am going to keep mine up until
after you drop yours! I know your bigger and stronger than I am, Steve,
but there is no way I am going to let you beat me in a test of real
endurance! You think I tried hard on the sit-ups last night? Well, now
I'll show you how hard I can really push this body!" Steve smiled back
at her. "OK, but I'm going to make you push that sexy body of yours to
the max!"

Together, they watched the clock as the second hand slowly went around
three more times. After four minutes, Steve was feeling the first signs
of fatigue in his stomach and thigh muscles now. He looked over at
Julie, who was breathing deeply with her eyes closed, concentrating. Her
stomach muscles were fully pumped and defined now, forming two thick
cords of rippling muscle from just below her breasts down past her
navel. The sleek muscles on top of her thighs were swollen and bulging.
He watched her perfect breasts going up and down with each deep breath
she took. He felt a twinge of arousal in his huge member which was lying
relaxed across his lower abs.

The second hand passed twelve three more times. After seven minutes
holding his legs up, Steve's thigh muscles were on fire and his abs were
tiring and starting to really ache. He looked over at Julie who was
still holding her legs in perfect form. The sight of her rippling abs,
and the tension in his lower abs was making his member stiffen again.
Julie's eyes were still closed. The only sign of the pain she was
enduring was a slight tremble in her lower lip as her open mouth took in
air. As they completed another minute together, Julie opened her eyes
and looked at the clock and then over at Steve. His now partially erect
member was thrusting upward and Julie smiled at the sight of it. The
sight of his penis rising, and his rippling stomach muscles were all the
stimulation she needed to keep going. The pain in her own abs was really
getting bad now, but she vowed not to quit until he did. If she could
keep going till he ejaculated, she knew it would be hard for him to
continue after his release. She willed his bulging organ to start
spurting hot semen onto his abs. She reached her left hand down beside
her and found his right hand and took it in hers. He looked at her and
she could see he was in pain now too. He felt her hand grip his firmly
and steadily. She took several extra deep breathes, pushing her breasts,
and her now-hard nipples, up as far as she could for Steve's eyes to
feast on and to stimulate him a little more. Another minute had passed
and she could no longer keep the strain and pain from showing on her
face. She closed her eyes again and concentrated. The pain in her abs
and thigh muscles was becoming excruciating like a knife was being
jabbed in her stomach. She tried not to make any sound that would let
Steve know how close to giving out her muscles were.

After eight long, agonizing minutes, Steve was starting to wish he had
never suggested this contest. He had never tried to hold his legs up
this long and he certainly never dreamed a woman could, and Julie was
showing no signs of quitting at all. His legs were starting to tremble
with the strain and his breathing was becoming harder. He didn't think
he could last two more minutes but he was going to try. He felt the
power in Julie's firm steady grip on his hand and noticed her bronze
forearm muscles were tensed hard. He felt his organ begin to twitch
involuntarily. He looked over at her. Her legs were starting to shake
also and her abs were trembling. As he looked at her a small moan
escaped her lips and tears began to ooze from her closed eyelids. Her
trembling legs began to spread apart slightly. She opened her eyes and
looked at Steve's huge organ which was starting to twitch and bob up and
down above his abs. As she watched, milky fluid began to ooze slowly
from it's swollen tip and drop into his navel. Steve moaned as his
orgasm began. His legs began to drop lower and lower. "Come on Steve, I
haven't quit yet" she managed to gasp. Steve groaned and managed to pull
his heels up several inches. She watched as the clock passed nine
minutes. Steve's organ was still oozing his juices. It had never really
started to spurt as she expected, but was slowly dripping his hot semen.
His erection was so huge that the bulging head of his penis was directly
over his navel and his semen was turning it into a milky pool. He was
experiencing a long continuous orgasm, not too intense, but lasting and
lasting. His breath was coming hard through clenched teeth now and she
knew he was close to exhaustion. She was fighting too, with every ounce
of endurance she possessed to keep from dropping her legs. She looked at
Steve. "I wont quit" she gasped "Not till you do!" She locked her eyes
on Steve's penis. It was still pulsating and sticking up over his
quivering abs. It looked even bigger and harder than she had ever seen
it before and she wished she could measure it again right now. It had
stopped dripping, every drop of semen he possessed having been forced
out, but it was still twitching, trying to spurt more and more.

Steve realized he was probably going to loose this contest. After the
adrenaline surge of his orgasm subsided, the pain became more than he
could endure. He could not imagine how Julie could possibly stand the
pain he knew she must be feeling. His legs were shaking uncontrollably
now and his feet and knees were spreading apart and he could not stop
them from slowly dropping. He looked at Julie, who was gasping for air
and watched as her quivering legs began to slowly drop. "I won't quit"
she gasp again hoarsely between her clenched teeth and as Steve watched
in awe, she inhaled sharply and as a long cry of pain escaped her lips,
she slowly brought her legs back up straight and together, her muscular
legs almost rock steady. "Lets go for ten together!" she gasped. Her
huge, bulging thigh and calf muscles looked like they were going to
explode out of her tanned, glistening skin! Steve tried to steady his
own legs too but this time his muscles would not respond. He moaned as
his muscles finally gave out and his trembling legs, now spread two feet
apart, slowly dropped to the floor. He looked at the clock. He had
managed just ten seconds short of ten minutes!

Julie didn't seem to notice. She seemed like she was in a trance as she
kept gasping "I won't quit" over and over through her clenched teeth!
Her face was beet red and the tears were flowing from her closed eyes,
but she showed no sign of quitting. Her grip on Steve's hand was cutting
off the circulation to his fingers. It felt like his hand was in a vise.
Steve looked at her body in amazement. Her abdominal muscles were tensed
harder than he imagined was possible. The two thick rippling cords of
muscle running down her midsection were sticking up well over an inch.
He had never seen stomach muscles as thick or defined as hers on anyone.
man or woman. Her nipples were erect and her breasts were heaving up and
down with her gasps for air. Her thigh muscles were bulging and
trembling with the strain of holding up her muscular legs for ten
minutes without rest. Beads of sweat covered her smooth tanned upper body.

bigking90

Julie had endured a lot of pain in the last six months building her body
to its present state. She had learned how to control it during her
workouts and use it to her advantage. The night before, with some help
from Steve, she had pushed herself far past her old sit-up record by
enduring even more pain than she thought she could ever handle. But this
pain was even worse than the night before. She had thought she could
stand no more and she almost gave up and dropped her legs. But the
realization that she was actually going to beat Steve, not only a man,
but an extremely strong and fit one as well, gave her the resolve to
keep going. Like the situps the night before, she resolved to go to
absolute muscular failure, and to do the exercise as strictly as
possible to the last second. As Steve watched, she released his hand and
clasp her hands behind her neck. Then she slowly lifted her shoulders
off the mat till she was almost in a V position and held herself there.
She opened her eyes and looked at her abs for the first time since she
started. She gasp as she saw the definition and thickness they were
showing. She had never ever seen them look like this, and she realized
all her work had already built a midsection that could compete with any
other woman bodybuilders she had seen, The realization gave her the will
power to continue a little longer. Her whole torso was shaking and the
vibration was stimulating her clitoris, which was getting hard too.
"Feel my abs, Steve", she said hoarsely. Steve reached over and put his
hand on her midsection and felt the two cords of steel hard, rippling
muscles trembling with the strain. Then he noticed her clitoris was
hard, and he slowly worked his hand lower till his finger was massaging
it. "You are the ultimate woman, Julie. I love you" he said softly to
her. Then he knelt beside her and bent over and began to lightly kiss
and suck her trembling pleasure center and to massage it with his
tongue. Julie felt a passion rising between her legs that she did not
even think was possible. It pushed back the pain and came rushing up
from her mound like a freight train, overwhelming her senses. She
watched as Steve's hand slid up the ripples of her stomach and lightly
caressed her sweat covered breasts and ridged nipples. "Oh God don't
stop, doooon't stop", she screamed. Steve could feel the heat from
Julie's mound as her orgasm began. Her legs were spread apart now and
shaking violently, giving him easier access to her. He slipped his left
hand up beside his mouth and let his middle finger find its way into her
and take over from his tongue.

Julie screamed again as his finger entered her at the exact moment her
orgasm peaked. She looked at the clock and saw she had thirty seconds to
go to make twelve minutes. She closed her eyes and let the waves of her
orgasm, enhanced by Steve's skillful manipulation, wash over her as she
fought to keep her heels off the floor. Then, after a few seconds, the
pain came rushing back over her as the passion was again replaced with
an even more intense agony in her stomach and legs. Steve raised his
head and looked at her. "I love you" he said again as Julie opened her
eyes and looked at the clock. It was starting to go fuzzy in her vision
but she could tell that she had to keep going at least another fifteen
seconds. Both of Steve's hands were now back on her abs, massaging the
quivering ripples on her stomach. The pain was unbearable now and her
legs shook violently as she fought with her last ounce of strength to
keep her heels from touching the floor for a few more seconds.

"I won't quit", she gasp again. "It hurts so bad, oh God, help me Steve"
Suddenly, she felt a warm flood between her thighs. She realized she was
losing control of her bladder. The mat under her was becoming wet. She
locked her eyes on Steve's and clenched her teeth and willed her legs to
stay up. Her whole body was shaking violently with the strain. Tears
were streaming down her face and mixing with the sweat covering her
chest and abs. Her legs were slowly dropping but she could not stop
them. She lowered her upper body to the mat and, with her last ounce of
strength, was able to stop them only an inch off the floor. By now her
feet were almost two feet apart, but she was still holding her legs
straight. Julie let out a long, agonizing scream. "Oh, nooooo" she
screamed as she felt herself totally lose control of her muscles as her
heels finally touched the floor. She saw Steve look at the clock but she
couldn't read it through the tears and dizziness. "How long"? she gasp.
Steve smiled at her. "Twelve minutes and ten seconds, Julie, longer than
I have ever seen anyone man or woman, do it!. It will be a long time
before anyone ever breaks your record!" He looked at her, she was still
shaking from her incredible effort. She looked at him and smiled. "No it
won't", she said, "I'm going to break it myself for you in a month or
so. And a lot of other records too!" "I am so proud of you, Julie" Steve
said. "And honored to be the man you love". He put his hand on her
stomach and began to massage the muscles to relax them. "You are really
a lot of woman. Not many men ever get to know a woman who is probably
going to be the next Ms. Olympia!"

After they showered and cleaned up, they decided to make dinner together
at her place. While she started getting the food ready, Steve went to
the store for a few things they needed. He picked up some champagne too,
and, after chilling it in the freezer for a while, they sat down to eat.
Steve poured the champagne and lifted his glass to Julie's. "Here's to
the woman I love and the next Ms. Olympia". Julie smiled. "That may take
some time, but you never know. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!" Then
she lifted her glass to his. "Here's to the only man I have ever loved
enough that he could inspire me to even think about trying something
like that."

As they drank the champagne, and had a quiet dinner together, they had
more time to talk and get to know each other even better. Then after
dinner, Steve put some tapes on and they danced and held each other
close for the next several hours. In the last two days they had built a
bond that would sustain them both through the long, grueling workouts
they would endure together over the next few months.

bigking90

The WORKOUT Chapter 2- The Trip

by "MILTON"

Warning! Contains nudity, sex and other stuff not suited for those types
of activities.

Several weeks had passed since the first night and Steve and Julie had
started working out together almost every day (and night!). Then the
owner of the club asked Steve to go with him to open a new branch of the
club in another city. Although Steve would have rather stayed with
Julie, it was difficult to say no, as the owner was obviously pleased
with Steve's work and trusted him to help get his new branch up and
running. So he reluctantly agreed and told Julie he was going to be gone
for at least three days. She teased him about her "needs" and to "save"
himself for her. They both agreed that three days of no "activity" would
probably build a lot of tension but that releasing it might be fun when
they got together when he got back!

When Steve returned, Julie picked him up at the airport with lots of
hugs and kisses, and they were soon back at his apartment taking each
others clothes off! She asked him coyly if he had "saved" himself for
her. "Every drop my love" he laughed as she removed his shorts. I
thought about you every night and even started to masturbate, but I
stopped before I came. My balls have hurt for the last 12 hours!"

"Well I missed this a lot." She said, lightly touching his member. "I
bet there's really going to be a flood tonight! And you know how I love
to watch my sexy muscle man get big and hard and spurt all over the
place! I better relieve some of your "tension" right away! I wonder how
much I can get out of it the first time! You deserve something special
tonight for saving it all for me," Julie said with a gleam in her eye,
"and I'm gonna give my sexy man a night he'll never forget!"

Julie reached for the oil as Steve smiled and lay back on the bed with
his legs over the side. Julie began to gently anoint his aching balls
and penis with oil. Then, as he rapidly started to get hard, she put the
tip of his member in her mouth and started sucking and licking it and
going down on him as he watched her in ecstasy. His penis got harder and
harder till she could barely get it in her mouth. "Wow, it feels huge!
Let's go for a new size record too tonight" she teased excitedly, as she
got out her trusty tape measure again. "I think nine and a quarter was
the record the first time we made love. "Steve, you've got the biggest,
hardest, sexiest, most beautiful dick I've ever seen, and I want to see
if I'm woman enough to get it even bigger for us tonight." The first
time she stretched the tape it was nine inches, but she continued to use
both her mouth and hand on his manhood as she felt it continue to swell
and get even harder. "Think some really sexy thoughts." she said as she
looked at him smiling, and continued stimulating him. She enjoyed
feeling him getting bigger and bigger in her oily hand. "Imagine what my
arms are going to look like in three more months of killer workouts with
you!" she said, flexing her shapely, tanned, right bicep for him. "And
imagine how pumped my abs will be when I beat my old record for you
holding my legs up."

At the mention of this, she felt the first pulse of Steve's swollen
organ in her hand and a drop of milky liquid oozed from its engorged
head. She stopped and stretched the tape down its rock-hard, glistening
length. This time it took a full ten inches of tape to reach the tip! "I
did it, I did it, It's bigger that its ever been! I've never had ten
inches of real man in my hand before! Oh Steve, it's so beautiful, and I
want it between my legs so bad. But I want to watch you come even more."

Steve looked down at his glistening penis as a very excited Julie
continued to gently massage the underside of it, rubbing her fingers
lightly along it. Glistening with oil, it really did look bigger than he
had ever seen it and it was going to spurt all over any second. "Oh
Julie, please don't stop. I'm gonna come so hard by balls may blow off!"

Steve sat up slightly so he could watch Julie and tensed his abs hard as
he felt the first contraction of his orgasm. Julie wrapped her warm,
oily fingers around his huge penis and squeezed lightly as she pulled
his foreskin back, exposing all of its huge, swollen tip. She smiled as
she felt it bulge in her hand and the first spurt of his thick, hot, cum
shot out of it straight up in the air almost two feet and dropped back
on his tensed washboard abs. Steve moaned in pleasure as Julie
skillfully pumped a second hot spurt from his huge penis. "Oh, please
don't stop." Steve gasp, as she slowly moved her oiled hand up and down
his rod, this time sending his spurting cum onto her firm breasts. Then
as Steve watched, she quickly bent over and took the end in her mouth
and sucked it hard. Steve felt his juices spurting into her mouth as he
moaned in ecstasy at the contractions of his penis. Julie was sucking
and licking the tip as it continued to pump cum into her mouth and now
she too was moaning with pleasure. Cum began to run out around the
corners of her mouth and down his organ, soaking his pubic hair. As his
contractions continued, Steve watched Julie take more and more of him
into her hot mouth till he felt the tip of his member touch the back of
her throat. He could feel the contractions in her throat as she tried to
swallow his cum and his dick! She had all but three or four inches in
her mouth when she suddenly pulled it out and, keeping the tip an inch
from her open mouth and lips, stuck out her tongue and licked and
caressed the underside of the tip of his organ. She locked her beautiful
brown eyes on his as she coaxed several spurts of his hot cum to shoot a
couple inches across into her open mouth and land on her extended pink
tongue!

Then she bent over and, with her oily hand, guided his throbbing member
into her cleavage as she hunched her shoulders forward to make her
breasts embrace his penis. She moved her body up and down on it as it
twitched and spurted onto her well developed pectoral muscles, as she
moaned in pleasure. "Oh God what a man you are!" she gasped after
several seconds. "I can't stand it, I've got to have it in me right
now!" She straddled Steve and quickly squatted over him and guided it
into her hot juicy slit with her hand. Then she lowered her body and
screamed as she took the full length of it into her up to the hilt in
one quick motion and squeezed it with her internal muscles. Steve moaned
and gasped as he felt his orgasm reach an unbelievable intensity and his
throbbing dick continued to spurt more cum into the deepest part of her
hot cunt.

Julie went up and down on his hard shaft quickly several times and then
lowered her hips on it, taking every bulging inch of him into her hot,
juicy cavity, and ground her hips into Steve's, frantically rubbing her
clitoris against the base of his organ as she gasp and cried out in
ecstasy at the deep stimulation she was getting. After a minute, Steve's
organ slowly relaxed, but she kept it in her for several more minutes as
they both let their heart rates return to normal. Finally, Julie slipped
off of his relaxed organ and went to the bathroom. When she returned a
few minutes later, she had a warm washcloth and began to gently wash his
relaxed member and wipe the cum off his stomach muscles.

Steve watched her and when she was done, he pulled her down beside him
and they kissed for a long time. After an hour or so spent telling her
about his trip, he rolled over, pushing her legs off the bed as his had
been, and pushed himself up on his elbows. "That was incredible, Julie!"
he said softly to her. "That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had
in my whole life! I may have to travel more often! But now I want to do
something special for my beautiful lady with all those sexy muscles that
drive me crazy!"

As Julie lay back, he knelt beside the bed and took the oil and poured
some on his hands. He began to massage her legs, hanging over the side
of the bed. She smiled as he felt her point her toes, tensing them hard
and he felt her rock hard, softball-sized calves bulge in his hands.
Then he moved his hands to her sleekly muscled thighs and slowly spread
her legs apart. He lightly caressed her inner thighs and then worked up
till he was caressing the neatly trimmed hair on her crotch. Then he
bent over and, moving his hands up to her breasts, brought his mouth to
her opening and softly kissed it.

Julie purred her approval of his technique. After a minute or two, he
let his tongue explore her outer and inner lips and find its way to her
hard pleasure bump. His hands continued to caress her breasts as her
nipples were getting harder and harder also. "Oh, I like this a lot you
sexy stud." she moaned. "But you know, I just remembered I forgot to
work my abs today at the gym! I wonder which has the most endurance
tonight, my abs, or your tongue?" With that, Julie put her hands behind
her head and raised her shoulders off the bed, tensing her abs hard.
From Steve's viewpoint, he suddenly found his eyes looking directly
across a sea of rippling muscle as she sat up in a "crunchie" to a forty
five degree angle and held herself there for a second and then lay back
almost all the way and started up again! Steve continued to use his
tongue to caress her clitoris and moved his hands to caress the rippling
muscles on her stomach. Julie locked her eyes on his and smiled as she
continued to do crunches, keeping her upper body from touching the bed
and her abs tensed hard all the time. Steve felt her abs swell harder
and thicker under his hands with each rep! "I'm the lady who made your
beautiful dick get bigger than it's ever been.", she bragged, "now I
want my abs to get more pumped than you have ever seen them before. And
you sure have a nice, close up view! But your "lady" is starting to feel
more like a wild animal!" Julie continued to sit up and down smoothly
for several minutes, then she began to moan with delight as Steve's
tongue, moving in sync with her own movements, fanned her desire for him
into an inferno. Her abs were unbelievably pumped and defined now and
starting to burn, but it was a "sexy" hurt that she actually wanted to
intensify it! She sat up once more and held her upper body at about a
forty five degree angle and began to rock slightly up and down, and
twist from side to side, intentionally tensing her burning abs as hard
as she could. "massage my abs, Steve" she gasped. "Feel how hard and
thick they are now and how they make two sexy ridges all the way down my
stomach. Your workouts have made me into a lot of woman, Steve, It's a
good you're a lot of man to keep me happy!"

Steve had been continuously stimulating her clitoris with his tongue for
several minutes now. His tongue was getting tired but the sight of
Julie's washboard abs inches from his eyes easily kept him going! Then
he felt his manhood touch the side of the bed and realized that he was
hard again already! And he really wanted to be in Julie's juicy pussy
now. He moved his mouth to Julie's abs and kissed them, then worked his
way slowly up between her firm breasts to her warm mouth as he climbed
up on the bed and straddled her. He locked his mouth on hers and
explored her mouth with the tip of his tongue as he repositioned himself
and slipped his ridged member into her hot cavity an inch. Julie still
had her abs tensed hard and her internal muscles were also tensed. She
felt really snug to Steve's bulging penis.

Julie broke the kiss and gasped as she felt him enter her. "Your tongue
may be tired, but I know that thing never gets tired" she laughed. Then
as she continued to hold herself halfway up with her hands still behind
her head, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Oh Steve, I
really need you bad tonight, you've got me so hot down there. I want you
to fuck me really hard and deep and long tonight! If that's what you
want too, tell me! I love to hear you say it!" Steve pushed his
throbbing penis another inch or two into Julie's juicy cavity as she
moaned with pleasure. "I want you tonight more that I have ever wanted a
woman in my life. Those sexy abs of yours have me so turned on I
couldn't wait any longer to plug into your sexy, hot, body. Let's both
see how hard we can fuck each other tonight! I want to fuck you so hard
you go crazy, you sexy muscle woman! And I want to feel all your sexy
pumped-up muscles against me too. I love you, Julie, and I want you to
remind me how much woman you really are tonight. I want you to show off
all your sexy muscles for me while we make love till we drop!"

Steve smiled as he leaned forward and kissed her again as she still held
herself half way up in a sit up for him. He put one hand on her stomach
and caressed her abs, which were pumped to the max and rippling and felt
like two steel cables running down her torso. He could feel them tremble
with the strain of holding her upper body up for six or seven long minutes.

Julie took her hands from behind her neck and wrapped them around
Steve's shoulders and lightly caressed his back with her fingers, not
using them to help her stay up, but lightly and sensuously caressing his
bulging deltoids and lats with her fingertips. Steve broke the kiss
briefly to let her breathe. She licked her upper lip sensuously with her
tongue and smiled as she looked him in the eyes. Then, without making a
sound, her warm, moist lips silently formed the words "fuck me" several
times, as she smiled and slowly lay back on the bed, pulling Steve down
on top of her, and spreading her legs wide apart for him. Steve's mouth
followed hers down and he pushed his manhood deeper into her juicy,
waiting cave. She groaned as she felt him fill her totally with his huge
penis. "I want it all, every sexy inch in me tonight. Oh wow, it feels
so big! So you think my abs are sexy huh? See how you like these
muscles, lover!" Steve felt her abs ripple against his as Julie raised
her strong legs and wrapped them around his trim waist and hooked her
feet together. Then she squeezed him hard for a couple of seconds,
pulling him in to her deeper and deeper. Steve gasp as he felt her hard
thighs squeeze him like a vise, and her vagina tighten around his rod.
"You like that?" "I love it" Steve gasped in her ear, as she felt his
washboard abs ripple against her and he pushed even harder into her.
"Then you're really gonna like this!" Julie smiled as she tightened her
legs around him again, this time much harder than before. "Oh God, what
a woman you are" Steve gasped as she pulled him even deeper into her
with her powerful legs. "Hang on, she whispered, "I've got a surprise
for you, you sexy stud. I'm gonna show you how much woman you really
have under you tonight!"

Julie squeezed him for about two more seconds, then she let up for a
second and took a deep breath and then squeezed him again much harder,
feeling his huge penis pushing deeper and deeper into her smoldering
pussy, pushing against the top of her vagina. As she felt her orgasm
starting, she took a another breath and, starting gently, took about
five seconds to gradually increase the force her powerful legs were
exerting till she was squeezing Steve's trim muscular torso as hard as
she could! Steve gasp as she squeezed most of the air out of him. It
felt like a steel clamp was being tightened around his waist harder than
he could imagine. "Oh God" Steve screamed in a combination of orgasm and
pain. His hard penis was in Julie up to the hilt, and he could feel the
tip pushing hard against the top of her vagina, his cum spurting into
the deepest part of her juicy cave. To Julie it felt like it was halfway
up in her stomach. She had never taken a man this deep in her in her
life, but everything he had was in her as deep as they could both get
it! She relaxed her legs for a second, long enough for Steve to take a
breath and them squeezed him again hard. She moaned as she felt the hot
flood of Steve's cum spurt against her insides. Steve moaned too, as his
pumping continued, and Julie squeezed even harder than before. It felt
like all his cum was being squeezed out of him by Julie's incredibly
powerful thighs. He felt like a toothpaste tube that had been run over
by a steam roller!

"Oh Steve, I need you so bad tonight!" Julie moaned. "And you feel so
good deep in me like this. Keep fucking me, Steve, fuck me really hard,
fuck me all night. Oh God, fuck me forever, fuck my hot cunt!! I want
your big dick in me .......!" Oh God, I'm glad your a lot more man than
I've ever had, I think I could fuck any other man to death tonight! I'm
gonna fuck you till dawn. You want a lot of woman? Well you've got your
wish tonight. I AM a lot of woman and you're gonna get it all tonight!"

Julie released her leg lock and put her feet back down on the bed. Then
she lifted her pelvis off the bed, and pushed hard up into Steve's hips.
He pushed her back down and they went up and down together as Steve's
pumping continued and Julie screamed and gasped with pleasure. Steve's
hands were on each side of Julie's shoulders as he supported himself on
the bed and she saw his upper arms and triceps bulging. She put her
hands on his upper arms and felt his thick, hard triceps working and
somehow, she got even more turned on!

"Oh, don't stop now", she gasp. "I need you so bad tonight. It's so big,
and hard, and hot, and it feels so good deep in me. I want it all. Pump
it in me, lover, pump me full! Oh my God, I'm getting fucked so good
tonight!" Their hips were going up and down as fast as they could now,
each using their powerful abs to push the other back and forth. Their
bodies were covered with sweat and they were both panting and breathing
hard. "Oh wow, you've never felt this sexy before", Steve gasp, "I can
feel your abs ripple against mine. I may stay hard all night! I want you
too, Julie, fuck me as hard as that incredible body of yours can. Let me
feel all those sexy muscles against me tonight, lover. I need you too!"

They became a pair of gasping, moaning, screaming, animals. Sweat poured
off their glistening bodies as they used all the powerful muscles they
had built to pull their bodies against each other and to grind their
hips together harder and harder till after a half hour their pumped up
muscles were totally exhausted. They collapsed into each others arms and
slept.

bigking90

The WORKOUT Chapter 3- Friendly Competition
by "MILTON"


Warning- Contains nudity, sex and erotic content! If you are offended by
these, please leave now.

About three months had now passed since they met, and Steve and Julie
were still working out together both in the club and at home. The fact
that they were dating was common knowledge to the club regulars by now,
and although she had not told anyone she was thinking about competing,
several people had volunteered advice that she should try it. In fact,
the club owner had been so impressed when he met her that he told Steve
privately that if they would enter doubles competition, and promote the
club, he would pay their travel and entrance fees. Steve had not told
Julie this, but was considering whether to or not. And he had been doing
some extra workouts, especially ab work, as well at home. He had been a
little embarrassed when she had beaten him in the informal leg raise
contest and he vowed not to let that happen again.

What he didn't know was that Julie was working her abs extra sets every
day in secret also, but for a different reason. She knew her all-out
performance had really turned Steve on and she wanted to do it again for
him and beat her previous effort the next time she tried it. And she
knew the extra ab work had already added thickness and definition to her
already shapely abs. And it was working, because Steve had already
commented several times on how good her midsection looked!

One evening, as they were stretching and warming up for their workout
together in her basement, she looked at Steve and said. "I feel really
strong tonight. This might be a good time to retry some of the tests we
tried when we worked out together the first time. Why don't we each try
one test tonight and see how much we have improved!"

"That sounds good to me", Steve said. "Which ones do you want to try"?
"I haven't tried to see how many chins I can do lately" Julie said. "I
know my arms are a lot stronger now than they were then, and they look
bigger and harder too. And besides, that's the first exercise I ever did
for you down here! That makes it kind of special!"

Julie gave him a quick kiss and walked over to her basement chinning
bar. "And, I'm not going to make the same mistake I did the first time
and leave my clothes on either. Everything comes off this time, every
extra ounce!" She quickly pulled off her sweat pants and top and gave
her hips a little wiggle for Steve as she peeled her pink panties down
over her firm buttocks and sleek thighs. By now Steve had seen her nude
body dozens of times, but he never failed to stare in admiration at her
constantly improving physique whenever she disrobed in front of him. Her
trim waist accented her wide shoulders and firm breasts and a row of
ripples on her stomach attested to the hard ab work she had been doing.
Where before they only showed when tensed, now they showed whenever she
moved even when relaxed. And he admired the confident way she showed off
her body to him without the slightest amount of embarrassment or
shyness. She knew she had a beautiful body, had worked hard to build it,
and was proud of it! And she knew he liked it too!

She stretched her tanned arms and shoulders several times and started
taking deep breaths. "I think you did thirty four repetitions the first
time you tried for me. I guess tonight that's my goal to shoot for. At
least until you beat it yourself, which you probably can already. But
here goes!" Julie looked up at the bar, took several deep breaths, and
closed her eyes, concentrating and trying to psych herself up. "Come on
muscle girl, your stronger right now than you have ever been in your
whole life. Beat Steve's record and show him how strong and tough your
arms really are now" she said to herself. Steve walked over in front of
her. He had a bottle of oil in his hand, and as she opened her eyes, he
took the bottle, quickly poured some in his hands, rubbed them together
and ran them down her upper arms till they glistened. "The first time
you did chin ups for me they looked incredible the last few repetitions.
I can't imagine how good they are going to look this time" he said with
a gleam in his eye. "Oh by the way, remember when you did twenty the
last time. I told you that was the most I had ever seen any woman do?
Well last week I saw a strength and fitness show on TV. The woman who
won the chin-up contest did twenty- nine! And her arms weren't as
muscular as yours are now!" "Then I've got to do at least thirty
tonight! I want my record as your personal ladies chin-up champ back
right now!", Julie laughed. Steve smiled. "Is there anything special you
want me to do to help motivate you this time?" "I'll leave that to you,
lover" Julie said. "Well, don't forget to breath deeply to keep the
oxygen flowing in your blood" Steve said. "It might help your breathing
to talk while your exercising."

Julie took several more deep breaths and jumped up and grabbed the bar,
palms toward her, at the two places she had recently taped with sticky
tape to give her a better grip. She let her arms hang straight for a
second as she adjusted her grip carefully and then smoothly and
effortlessly pulled herself up till her chin was well over the bar. "I"
she said as she pulled her chin above the bar and dropped down, her arms
straight. She went up a second time and continued effortlessly doing
chin-ups. With each rep she uttered another word. "want", "the" ,
"biggest", "hardest", "sexiest", "arms" "in" "the" "world" "for" "my"
"man" "to" "ogle" "and" "dream" "about". "See" "my" "big" "hard"
"bulging" "BICEPS!" Julie had done twenty four now and easily beaten her
old record. She was slowing down a little but not close to exhaustion
yet. She continued rep after strict rep, her motion smooth and even like
a well oiled powerful machine, but now her eyes were admiring her own
bulging arms which were glistening from Steve's oiling. "I've" , "got",
"MUSCLES!". "Twenty eight" she screamed as she watched her biceps bunch
up and lift her chin slowly above the bar. "Twenty-nine" she gasp as she
pulled with all her strength and slowly completed another rep. "Go for
thirty-five, sexy muscle girl" Steve screamed. And as he watched in
amazement, Julie took a deep breath and did another perfect rep. "Your
TV girls a wimp!" she screamed at Steve as she finished rep thirty.
beating the girl he had seen on TV! Now she wanted to go after Steve's
record too. She dropped down and took a breath and pulled with every
ounce of strength her muscular arms had left. She watched her arm start
to bend and the biggest bulge she had ever seen on her arm swell to a
softball sized peak. As her arms bent to 90 degrees, the peak got higher
and higher as she strained to lift herself toward the bar. For the first
time ever, she could actually see the peak of her shaking biceps showing
a split! "Your arms look incredible, Julie", Steve exclaimed as she
pulled her chin over the bar for the thirty-first time! "Thirty one"
Julie screamed as she dropped down, sucked in a breath and started up
again. Her biceps were on fire, but she refused to give in to the pain.
She pulled with every ounce of strength she could summon from deep
within herself and slowly her arms bent and started to lift her body
again. Steve watched the tendons on her forearms and neck strain and
tighten like steel cables under her smooth bronze skin! Her sleek
muscles trembled as Julie's sheer willpower forced them to do what they
had never done before. She gritted her teeth and groaned in pain as she
slowly lifted herself until her elbows were at right angles, her now
fully pumped upper arms exploding with glistening, rippling muscles that
quivered and trembled with the strain of trying to lift her hard-muscled
body again. Steve glanced down at the two rows of rippling muscle that
ran from below her firm breasts across her flat stomach and almost down
to her mound. Her upward movement slowly stopped at the halfway point as
she hung there, her arms bulging bigger than she imagined was possible.
"I won't quit," she cried. "One more, Oh God it hurts!" she screamed at
Steve. She was hanging half way up, her whole torso trembling, sweat
pouring down her face and dripping off her chin and running down between
her quivering breasts and over her washboard abs. Steve was standing in
front of her now. He gently put his hand out and lightly caressed her
between her legs. "Finish this one for ME, lover", he said softly. Julie
looked at him and then at the bar just above her. She closed her eyes,
sucked in a deep breath, clenched her teeth and pulled with every last
bit of strength and determination she could muster. "Fuck me Steve" she
screamed as her shaking body incredibly started to slowly lift toward
the bar again. Steve slipped his middle finger into her opening and used
it to lift very slightly and put pressure on her pleasure button as she
screamed again "Help me Steve". It took almost five seconds, but finally
she pulled her chin above the bar and, through the pain, smiled down
proudly at Steve. He had taken her cloth tape measure off the hook with
his free hand and as he continued to caress her button, she saw what he
wanted. She slowly let herself down halfway till her arms were bent at a
right angle, showing her huge, fully pumped upper arm at its biggest to
Steve's admiring eyes. He quickly took both hands and wrapped the tape
around the highest part of the peak on her huge shaking right bicep and
overlapped it so they both could see it together. The end of the tape
was well beyond the 15 inch mark! " They're huge Julie, unbelievably
huge". "Wow, what a woman. You're my incredible muscle lady!"

Julie lowered herself and let go of the bar, falling into Steve's arms.
She put her arms around his neck, and kissed him. Steve put his hands on
her upper arms and massaged them to help relieve the pain and fatigue.
They were relaxed now, but still felt huge and hard to his touch. Julie
broke the kiss and stepped back and stretched her arms a couple times
and then flexed her left arm for him. "Put the tape on that big girl
too!" she said proudly. "I want to see if it's as big as the right one"
Steve wrapped the tape around her left bicep and pulled it tight as she
tensed it even harder till it quivered and the end of the tape again
slipped slightly passed the fifteen inch mark! Julie grinned at him.
Then as he unwrapped the tape, she turned around and faced the wall
mirror. She raised both her arms in a double bicep pose and flexed them
so hard they shook with the strain. "Tell your wimp lady on TV if she
wants my man she will have to get past these!" "She hasn't got a prayer,
she could only dream of ever being half the woman you are, Julie." Steve
said as he put his hands on her glistening muscles and caressed and
squeezed them and kissed her neck from behind. "Wow! I've got fifteen
inch biceps!" Julie exclaimed in amazement. "Fifteen inches, Steve! I
never dreamed my arms could look like this. And I love them! I think
they're beautiful, and sexy too. And you must agree too judging from
that bulge in your shorts that feeling them just caused! I have a
feeling I'm going to get laid before the night is over!" She laughed as
she gently patted Steve's bulging crotch. "And, I almost beat your chin
up record too, lover." she teased. "Thirty two solid, no cheating
chin-ups. Two less than you did last time. Next time I'll beat your
record for sure! Will serve you right for watching other girls do
chin-ups on TV!" She smiled at him again. "But I couldn't have done it
all without you, you know." she said, putting her arms around his neck.
"Without your love and support and "inspiration" I would still be trying
to do thirty sit-ups! I love you, Steve, Like I have never loved any man
in my life!" She pulled him to her and kissed him urgently!

"But now it's your turn my sexy muscle man." She said mischievously.
"What do you want to try for me?"

Steve looked at her seriously. "When you beat me at the leg raise
contest, I was really embarrassed. I didn't know it was possible for
anyone to endure that much pain or push their body as hard as you did
that night. I was, and still am totally in awe of you're ability to
endure fatigue and push through incredible pain to test your limits. You
did it again just now with the chins. No other woman I have ever known
could have finished that last rep. But you did it, and I am totally
awed, amazed, and attracted to you for your incredible toughness and
endurance. I don't know if I can match your leg-raise time or not. I
gave it everything I had last time and gave in to the pain before you
did. But I want to try it again tonight and see if I can at least
improve on my last time.

"Do you want me to do it with you for competition or just offer some
encouragement and time you.? I want to help you like you just helped me"

"I want to try it alone. When I look at you do it I get so turned on I
get hard and come. That takes all my strength and makes me give out
sooner. Coming helps me keep going only at the very end when I can't
keep going any other way. Why don't you hold my arms down and time me"

Steve got down on the mat and took some deep breaths. "Why don't you
take off your shorts so they don't rub you" Julie said, smiling. "I'd
really like that!" Steve pulled off his shorts so he was completely nude
on the mat. He lay flat on the mat with his arms behind his head. He
raised his legs vertical and waited for Julie's signal that the clock
was set. "Go" she said. Steve lowered his legs till they were about a
foot off the floor and held them there. Julie put her hands lightly on
his muscular upper arms to steady him. She didn't really need to hold
him down, but she wanted physical contact with him to give him moral
support during the ordeal she knew he would soon have to endure. He
began to take deep breaths to keep the oxygen flowing. "Talk to me,
Steve, like I did to you. Tell me what you are feeling"

After about a minute had passed, Steve said, "I feel strong tonight too.
And I want to really beat your record tonight. Then you will have to try
to beat mine again and you will get even stronger and sexier". "Don't
worry, lover, no matter how long you do it, I am always going to try to
beat you so your abs have to get even sexier too." Two minutes passed
and then four and six. "I can feel my thighs starting to get a little
tired now. But my abs aren't tired at all yet". Julie was holding
Steve's biceps lightly as she kneeled above his head. They were starting
to tense now as she could feel he was straining a little. He was taking
deep breaths now. Seven minutes passed. She looked directly at him.
"Will you try for fourteen minutes tonight for ME?" Then I will have to
go for fifteen when I try next time. That will be really hard, I almost
passed out from the pain at twelve! Come on Steve, you're already over
half way there now" "My thighs are really hurting now and my abs are
getting tired too", Steve gasped.

Julie looked down at Steve with her beautiful loving brown eyes. "Steve,
you are stronger than I will ever be, stronger than any man I have ever
known, and you have taught me so much about how to build my body and
make it stronger. Now I want to give you back something I have learned
in the last few months to help you beat my record. I have learned how to
handle pain and fatigue by concentrating the power of my mind and using
it to reduce the pain and force my muscles to work to their limits.
That's why I have improved so much, because of how hard I can push my
muscles every workout. Now, I want you to look at me. Lock your eyes on
mine and force everything out of your mind except my voice. Focus on it
exclusively and breath deeply. Try to relax every muscle on your body
except your abs, and thighs. Focus all your energy there." Steve tried
to do as she said. He looked into Julie's soft, loving eyes and tried to
relax. She felt his biceps soften slightly in her hands as he relaxed
his arms.

"Good, now look me in the eyes and repeat everything I say, believe it
is true, and concentrate on my voice" First "I feel really strong
tonight". Steve gasp "I feel really strong tonight" "No, Steve, say it
and MEAN it!" Steve focused on Julie's brown eyes. "I do feel really
strong now!" "Good! Now promise me you wont quit till you do it fourteen
minutes." "I won't quit" Steve promised "I won't quit".

"Do you really love me Steve?" "Yes." "Do you want to show me how strong
you really are tonight." "Yes." "Do you want to show me how tough you
can be tonight?" "Yes, Julie." Steve screamed. "Do you want me to get
really turned on by your endurance and those hard sexy muscles of yours
working to their limit?" "Oh God yes" "Promise me you won't quit again."
"I won't quit, Julie, I love you." "Steve, looking at your abs and
thighs bulging has me really turned on. If I was a man, my dick would be
hard as a steel pipe. And my crotch is already juicy and hot and
starting to tingle. Promise me you won't quit on me. When you make
fourteen minutes, I'm gonna have an orgasm like you won't believe. And
then after you catch your breath I'm gonna fuck your brains out again
like I did the night you came back from your trip. Except I'm even
stronger now and these fifteen inch arms are gonna squeeze you till you
beg for mercy. Would you like that my sexy lover?" Steve was
concentrating on her words, but his gaze had wandered from her eyes to
her nipples which were hard and jutting out like two miniature hard
penises! Her breasts glistened with perspiration and he could feel the
heat coming off her body. She was definitely getting really turned on
now. "Yes Julie, I want to see how strong I can be for you tonight, I
won't quit."

Steve had been concentrating on Julie and it was helping him to ignore
the pain, just as she had said. He had passed nine minutes now but the
pain wasn't much worse than before. His attention returned to Julie's
eyes and her voice. Her voice was starting to sound husky now, the way
it did when she got really excited. "Oh Steve, your body looks so strong
and hard and sexy. My God, your abs are so incredible I can't believe
it, and your thighs are huge!" They look so strong and hard, I think you
could keep them up all night if you had to. "Steve's huge penis had been
laying across his lower abs limp and flaccid. But she saw it start to
stiffen as she talked. "You're gonna do it, Steve. You just passed the
ten minute mark, you already beat your own record tonight. Now beat
mine! Please, show me how much you want me tonight. The longer you keep
them up, the more I know you love me! Keep them up fourteen minutes if
you really love me"

bigking90

"I'll try" Steve gasp. He was having trouble ignoring the screams of his
thighs and abs. He tried spreading his legs and lifting them a few
inches higher to ease the pain. As he looked down he saw he was slowly
becoming hard. Julie wanted to kiss him on the mouth, but he was
breathing through it now and she knew he needed all the air he could
get. "Steve, remember, I am not as strong as you are. I had to endure
more pain than you will to make twelve minutes last time. If I can do
it, so can you! The thought that you loved me and that I turned you on
by showing off my strength to you is what I focused on to block out the
pain, Now you do the same. Think about how turned on I am getting and
how, if you really love me, and want to give me pleasure you will hold
those sexy legs up as long as you possibly can for this woman your
driving crazy!"

Steve's muscles were quivering with the strain as he passed eleven
minutes, and the pain, even with his concentration was excruciating now.
It felt like someone had a blowtorch on his thighs and was stabbing him
in the abs with a knife. He let his legs drop a couple inches closer to
the floor. "No" Julie screamed at him as she saw his legs start to drop.
"No, get them back up, pull, Steve, you can do it. Dig down deep and do
it for me!" Steve groaned with the pain but was able to raise them back
to a foot off the floor. "Oh God, it hurts. Help me Julie!"

"I will lover" she said. She released his arms and quickly moved to his
side and put one of her hands on his washboard abs and started to
massage them. His member was almost fully erect and starting to twitch
so she knew he was about to come any second. Steve raised his head
slightly and looked down across his washboard abs and his erect organ to
his shaking legs which no longer wanted to obey his commands. He gritted
his teeth and moaned in pain as he watch a drop of semen ooze from his
bulging member and fall on Julie's hand which was massaging his abs
under it.

"Oh my God, Steve, it's so big and hard and beautiful, and your gonna
come any second. Your body looks so sexy, that big dick of yours
bulging, and your abs rippling under my hand. I'm going crazy!" Julie
put her free hand to her own crotch and inserted her finger an inch and
began rubbing furiously. Steve had never seen her masturbate before and
at the sight of it his huge member finally exploded. The first spurt
shot out of it so hard, it almost hit him in the face and it just kept
spurting. The pain was temporarily replaced with pleasure as his intense
orgasm overcame the agony in his thighs and abs. "Don't quit, Steve, oh
my God, please don't quit yet." Julie screamed. She was massaging his
abs and her pleasure center at the same time and she was about to have
an orgasm herself.

She glanced at the stopwatch lying on the floor. "Twelve, Steve, two
more to go. I love you so much, you're the sexiest man in the universe
to me. Keep going!" I won't quit" Steve managed to gasp hoarsely. His
spurting continued, covering his chest and stomach as it covered her
hand and she rubbed it in with her massage. Steve was gasping for breath
and pleading for relief, but he kept his legs up by thinking of how
disappointed Julie would be if he quit. His legs were spread apart and
shaking like a leaf as she looked at the watch and screamed "Thirteen,
you sexy muscle man, hang on just a little longer. Wow, I love watching
that big beautiful dick of yours spurt all over. Oh, God am I turned on
right now!" Steve's member had spurted out almost everything in it, but
the tremendous strain on his abdominal muscles was keeping it hard as
it's head bulged and it still violently twitched up and down above his
quivering stomach muscles. Julie was grinding her pelvis against her own
hand and moaning in ecstasy. Suddenly she bent over and put his swollen
member in her mouth and started caressing it with her lips and tongue.
She took her other hand from his abs and put it on his glistening, wet,
bulging shaft and caressed it up and down. It still was enormous and
felt as hard as her biceps. Touching his body as he strained all out for
her, was incredibly exciting and arousing! She turned toward Steve and
looked him in the eyes. He gasp at the look on her face. It was a
combination of pleasure and a wild, animalistic, passion he had never
seen on her or any women's face before.

The pain was unbelievable now and even Julie's manipulations didn't
help. Steve dropped his head to the mat and screamed in agony as his
legs trembled and spread and slowly began to fall. Julie lifted her head
and looked at Steve. His whole body was a mass of pumped, bulging,
shaking, glistening, muscles. He was in excruciating pain as he strained
to keep his legs up a few seconds longer for her. Tears oozed out of the
corners of his closed eyes. "No Steve, Please try for me." she pleaded,
"please, please don't quit yet!" She tilted her head back and screamed.
"I'm coming, Oh God I'm coming Steve!" She grabbed the stopwatch and
looked at it desperately wanting it to read fourteen minutes, but it was
ten seconds short. "Ten seconds more, hold on for ten seconds more for
me. Oh God, Please, Steve don't quit now, I need you so bad right now.
Hang on lover, you can do it! I know you will for me!" I love you so much!"

Steve's legs were slowly falling as his totally exhausted muscles had
lost control and could no longer obey his brain. He tried with all his
will power to hold them up, but all he could do was slow the rate of
them falling to the floor. He screamed in agony at the overwhelming
pain, and, just as he gave out completely, Julie yelled. "Yes, Steve,
yes you did it!" As his legs hit the floor with a thud, Julie
immediately began to massage his stomach and thighs to relieve the
cramps as he gasp for air.

"Oh my God, what a man you are Steve. I'd do anything for you right now.
While you're catching your breath, I want to play with this thing" She
kissed his still slightly firm organ softly and sensuously, while her
hand went back to her crotch and the other hand massaged his thighs and
abs sensuously. After a minute, she swung one leg over his legs and
mounted him and started to go up and down. His organ was still half
hard, and she added the stimulation of her hand on her own clitoris. "I
know you're exhausted, but I need you real bad. Just lie there and catch
your breath and let me show you how hot your efforts have got your
muscle woman!" I don't think I have ever wanted a man in my life as much
as I want you right now! Oh Steve, you drive me crazy!"

Steve caught his breath and watched as she slowly went up and down on
his organ for a few seconds as her excitement grew steadily, till she
was moaning with each movement and grinding her hips into his. That
wild, animal look returned to her face as she looked at him, Then she
closed her eyes, and her moans turned into wild animal growls and cries.
Steve discovered that it actually helped the fatigue in his abs and
thighs to stretch his hips against hers, and he began to match her
movements, and push her hips up and down. At this, Julie opened her eyes
and looked at Steve's stomach. Every time he moved his hips up into her,
his already pumped up and exhausted abs jumped up into two thick rippled
cords of shaking muscle. "Oh my God look at your abs, I could have
another orgasm just looking at them! But I'm gonna have a huge one
anyway if you keep that up. I don't think there's any way you can get
hard again, already, but I'm gonna try." She raised her arms and gave
Steve a double biceps pose, extending and bending her arms to make her
biceps bulge and pump up again. "It seems the stronger I get, the
hornier I get." she said. "And tonight I feel incredibly strong, AND
incredibly horny at the same time. And now you just showed me how much
man you really are, and that turned me on even more. God am I turned on
right now. And I hope I don't hurt you, but I want you right now. I
don't care if you want to watch or participate, but I'm gonna go crazy
if I don't take all of you deep in me right now!" Julie quickened her up
and down movements till she was almost bouncing up and down on Steve's
hips and organ. She grunted with each thrust. Gradually the grunts
increased in pitch till they were gasps and then cries and finally she
was screaming and gasping with each thrust. Her trim, muscular, torso
was glistening with perspiration and her breathing was coming in gasps.
She put her arms behind her head and tensed her abs hard, which also
tightened her vaginal muscles around Steve's penis. She looked at her
abs and screamed, "Look at those muscles, lover. They're all yours to
play with." Then she flexed her arms hard in front of her, and looked at
the glistening shapely biceps and thick triceps and forearm muscles, and
pressed her hands together and watched her pecs push her breasts up and
out. She felt Steve's organ swell and stiffen slightly deep inside her.
"Nice, huh. These are all yours to play with too any time you want." she
said hoarsely to Steve. "Now, just FUCK me, lover. Fuck my brains out.
Fuck my juicy hot cunt till it smokes! Oh wow do you feel big and hard
and sexy! Wow, you're hard as a rock again already! Do it to me, Steve,
fuck your horny muscle woman hard. Ohhhh ... Ahhhhh, ahhhhhh ohhhhhh, Oh
God here it comes, Its gonna be a big one! Oh Steve, I'm coming!! IM
COMING! Ahhhhhhhhhhh". Julie let out a long scream as her sweat covered
body trembled and shook like a leaf in a hurricane. Her face was beet
red and her breasts were heaving up and down, her erect nipples
threatening to burst! For almost a minute, she continued to gasp and
moan and scream and writhe on top of Steve as he tried to match her
rapid movements and help her stimulate her clitoris with his fingers.
Then, suddenly, her head rolled back and she went totally limp and fell
over sideways on the mat! Steve realized she had passed out! He gently
rolled out from under her and lifted her legs to get more blood to her
head. After a few seconds she moaned and opened her eyes. "Wow, what
happened?" she asked. "You got so worked up you passed out, muscle girl.
You were only out a few seconds though." "All I remember is I was so
turned on the room started to spin and then I guess I blacked out. My
God, Steve, what an orgasm I had. I never had one last that long or feel
that good in my life! It just kept going and going and wouldn't stop!
But I probably should feel bad. I should have been taking care of my
sexy lover who just beat my leg raise record all to pieces. It's no
wonder I passed out as turned on as you got me doing that for fourteen
minutes. I knew you were strong, and tough and I knew you were a lot of
man, but tonight you just took my estimate of your strength and
endurance to a new high! I guess I'll have to go for fifteen minutes, Huh?"

"And I guess I better practice my chin-ups or next time you will beat me
for sure." Steve replied. "Well, you can be sure I'll try anyway." Julie
replied, smiling.

What Steve did not know was that Julie had picked fourteen minutes for a
reason. Several nights before she had managed to hold her own legs up
barely that long. Now she knew she must try even harder and work her abs
every chance she got to try to keep ahead of him.

Steve had a late Saturday evening shift at the club that night that
caused him to have to leave her place early. He took a quick shower and
left for the club. Normally, Julie would have tried to get him to stay,
but she had other plans for the evening. She ate a light early dinner,
paid some bills, and then after a couple hours, headed back down to the
basement alone. She pulled off her sweat suit and took the bottle of oil
and oiled her nude body slowly and carefully. Then she stretched a
little. Finally, she turned to the full length mirror she had on one
wall. She raised her arms and flexed them in a double biceps pose. She
watched as her muscular arms tensed and the muscles swelled into
baseball-sized peaks on top of her arms and shoulders. She flexed them
harder till they trembled with the tension and held them for several
seconds as she twisted her body from side to side, admiring her muscular
arms and shoulders as they glistened under the basement lights. She
especially liked the new split that was starting to show in her biceps!.
Then she put her hands behind her head and tensed her abs hard, watching
as two thick, cords of rippling muscle jumped out an inch down the
length of her slender midsection! "Not bad, lady" she said out loud to
the basement walls, "But there is always room for improvement. Look out
abs, I'm gonna work you tonight till you ache, till you cry, and scream,
and beg me to quit" Then I'm gonna work you some more!"

Julie wiped the oil from her hands and went over to the chinning bar.
She took a few deep breaths and then jumped up and grabbed it with a
wide grip, her palms facing toward her. She slowly pulled herself
halfway up till her arms were bent at a right angle, watching with a
smile of satisfaction as her forearm muscles and biceps swelled up. She
held herself halfway up and slowly raised her legs straight out till her
feet were about eye level and held them there for several seconds,
contracting her abs as hard as she could. Then she lowered them and did
the same thing again, all the time, holding herself halfway up in the
chin-up position. She continued until she had done ten very slow perfect
leg lifts which took almost a minute. Then she pulled herself on up till
her chin was over the bar and held herself there while she raised her
legs again till they were parallel with the floor. Her abs were really
starting to burn but she held them there as she counted a slow ten
seconds. Then, slowly, she let herself all the way down till her arms
were straight and, still holding her legs straight out, tried to do one
more perfect chin-up. She pulled as hard as she could and slowly lifted
herself up till her arms were at right angles again. She looked at her
biceps and forearms again. Her pumped up arms were huge now and shaking
with the strain, the split in her bicep clearly showing. Straining all
out now, her abs burning and her biceps shaking, she gritted her teeth
and slowly pulled her chin over the bar. Then she lowered herself,
dropped to the floor, and stretched her burning arm and stomach muscles.
She moved to the mirror and flexed her arms, smiling again as she saw
the startling increase in size and definition the pump had caused. She
tensed her stomach and crunched her abs and twisted her torso side to
side. "Not bad", she said to herself. "For a warm-up!"

She went over to the slant board and set it up all the way to the top of
the rack so it was at about a 45 degree angle to the floor. Then she got
on it with her head at the top and reached behind her head and grabbed
center shaft of the padded "T" bar to keep from sliding down. She
watched the second hand on her big wall clock come up to the 12 o'clock
position. As it passed twelve, she lifted her heels up about eighteen
inches till her straight legs were parallel to the floor and, keeping
her knees straight, held them there. For the first minute she flutter
kicked her legs up and down in small, slow movements. As the hand again
passed twelve, she changed to slow horizontal leg crosses, still holding
them parallel to the floor. At the end of two minutes, she lowered them
to the bench and took several deep breaths. After thirty seconds rest,
she repeated the series again. Then a third, fourth and fifth time. Now
she was starting to feel some real pain in her abs and thighs. She did
two more series. She was really hurting now. "That's fourteen minutes
total" she said to herself. "Now lets see what you have left, muscle
girl!" She took several deep breaths and raised her legs all the way to
vertical, watching the glistening ripples of her stomach muscles make a
rippling washboard down her abdomen all the way from under her firm
breasts to her mound. She really liked what she saw. She watched the
clock till the second hand hit twelve again and lowered them down again
to horizontal. This time she didn't kick, but tried to hold them
absolutely motionless, her knees locked straight, her toes pointed out
like a ballet dancers. After a few seconds, her abs were screaming for
relief and her thighs were on fire. She gritted her teeth and kept
going. "I won't quit" she screamed to the basement ceiling as she
focused and concentrated on the overhead light. Her breaths were coming
in gasps and grunts now. She looked at the clock and a minute had
passed. She closed her eyes and thought of Steve, and imagined he was
watching her performance. She imagined his big cock bulging in his mini
briefs bigger and bigger, and that she wanted to keep her legs up till
she saw it cause a big wet spot on them! But it hurt so bad now, that
her gasps for air had become screams of agony. Her legs felt like they
weighed a thousand pounds and her thigh muscles burned fiercely as they
shook with the strain of meeting the demands of her indomitable will.
"No, I won't quit" she screamed, "I won't quit, I want abs!" as the
intense pain caused tears to pour out of the corners of her eyes and run
down her cheeks. She looked down across her glistening midsection as the
thick ridges of her straining abs quivered and the long, sleek muscles
on her thighs bulged and shook with the strain as they gave their last
ounces of strength to obey the commands her brain was sending them. She
gasp with the pain but for second after long second, she forced her
muscles to endure the agony and keep her quivering legs off the bench.
After almost another minute of incredible pain, her shaking legs finally
fell slowly to the bench, and she looked at the clock. Four minutes and
ten seconds had passed since she started. She gasp for air and stretched
her muscles as she lay on the bench, exhausted. She put her hands on her
abs and massaged them, feeling the thick, hard, rippling muscles she had
built there. After a couple minutes she stood up and stretched some
more. She fired an ab shot at the mirror on the wall and the startling
definition and thickness of the abs on the woman looking back made her
smile. "Now that's a lot of woman." she said to the mirror. "And now she
gets to reward herself!"

bigking90

Julie went back over to the bench and laid out some things beside it on
a low stool. Then she took some fresh body oil and re-oiled her arms and
abs till they glistened. Then she set the bench to a slightly lower
angle and got on it, this time with her head at the bottom and her feet
tucked under the padded "T" bar at the top. She lay there for a moment,
her head down, relaxing and letting the rush of blood go to her head.
She took her hands and put them on her breasts, feeling their firm
sensual curves, and pinched her nipples lightly, enjoying the feel of
them getting hard under her fingers. Then she let her fingers lightly
caress their way down her hard stomach and along her upper thighs,
enjoying the feel of her sleek pumped up, oiled muscles in her hands. As
her hands returned to her abs, she sat up till her head and shoulders
were a foot or so off the pad, feeling the muscles ripple in her hands.
She twisted back and forth, feeling them change shape and thickness on
each side. They were still really tired from her workout, but she didn't
mind. Finally, she allowed her hands to drop to her mound and explore
its exterior lips. As she did so she began to go up and down with her
upper body, doing crunches, but never letting her shoulders go back to
the mat or her abs relax. She allowed her knees to spread apart wide,
and let her hands explore her slit sensuously. She used one finger
inside and another outside to massage her clitoris. She felt it getting
hard and enjoyed the sensations it was transmitting through her pelvis.
She tensed her glistening arm muscles and looked at them as her hands
continued to massage her opening. They looked so big and hard and sexy,
she wished she had another hand to massage them too. She removed one
hand from her crotch and moved it to her bicep on the other arm and
caressed it. She moaned in delight at its hard sensual bulges and
curves. "I love my muscles" she said to the ceiling as she continued to
rock up and down and become more aroused by the second. "Oh God I love
big, hard muscles" she gasp. "And I've got em. Big, bulging, hard,
rippling, sexy MUSCLES! Oh God I love them. I want even bigger, harder,
muscles. Sexy, powerful muscles. Muscles so sexy every man who sees them
will get a hard on and cum in his pants just from looking at them!"
Julie was going up and down hard and fast now, and her abs were begging
for relief from the effort of holding her torso up for so long. But she
didn't care, she just kept going up and down faster and faster, matching
her movements to those of her fingers at her crotch and ignoring the
pain in her midsection as it was overwhelmed by the pleasure coming from
between her legs. "God, I'm horny tonight! I need a man. A real man with
a big hard dick and muscles to match to satisfy me, to fuck me and fuck
me all night!"

She briefly took her hands from her crotch and, sitting up slightly
further, massaged the top of her thighs. The long thick muscles were
burning from all the work she had ask of them tonight, and she massaged
them hard, loving the feel of them in her hands. They were so hard now
that they felt like they had been carved from smooth white granite!

Then she returned one hand to her mound. She reached over to the stool
and retrieved the large vibrator she had left there. She turned it on
and rubbed the end over her abs, picking up some of the oil on her skin.
Then she rubbed her thighs and slowly worked up to her crotch. The first
touch of it to her already aroused clitoris was like an electric shock!
She moaned as she circled her clitoris with it for several seconds as
she watched her abs work while she still went up and down. Then she
pushed the tip of it into her opening and rubbed it around and in and
out an inch or two. "Oh Steve," she said smiling, "I wish you were here.
I think you'd really like watching me do this. And I wish you were here
to do it for me!" Julie gripped the vibrator in her right hand with her
thumb over the back end cap. Then she pushed it into her opening deeper
and began to pump it in and out rapidly. As her passion increased, she
began rocking up and down faster and faster and matching her thrusts to
the rhythm of her crunches. Each time the pain in her abs and thighs
tried to make her quit, she increased the stimulation of her clitoris
till the passion pushed back the pain. Sweat poured off her body as she
pushed it harder and harder. The juices from her aroused vagina covered
the vibrator and her hands and the bench below her buttocks became slick
so that she had to work even harder to keep from sliding down the bench!
Her breath was coming in gasps and screams now as her orgasm reached an
incredible intensity. Her abs refused to do any more and her
perspiration-drenched upper body slowly lowered to the mat, but she
fought it every inch of the way. The only thing that kept her from
passing out again was that her head was now lower than her heart and the
blood was flowing down to it! Finally, gasping for air, she relaxed her
tortured abs and lowered her head to the padded bench. She relaxed and
spread her legs wide and put both hands on the twelve inch long
vibrator. She pushed it as deep into her as she could. She got it in so
deep that she could barely keep a grip on the end, and she felt it
pushing on the top of her vagina. "Oh God that's good" she gasp as the
powerful pulsations of the vibrator surged through her pelvis. She
tilted her pelvis into it over and over as her orgasm kept going and
going! "Oh Steve, you're going to have to go some to beat this one" she
gasp! "Oh fuck, this is good."

Julie allowed herself to slide down the bench till her buttocks were on
the floor at the bottom. Then she reached over and took the large
overstuffed pillow she had left by the bench and put it between her
thighs. She locked her ankles together and squeezed the pillow several
times, feeling her internal muscles tighten around the throbbing
vibrator. Then she took a deep breath and squeezed the pillow as hard as
she could. She looked at the wall clock and squeezed as hard as she
could with her internal muscles for thirty seconds. She could feel the
pressure on the vibrator intensify and it actually slowed down from the
pressure of her internal muscles squeezing it so hard! Then she relaxed
for a few seconds and did it again, watching her tanned thigh muscles
bulge and show a split and a deep cut above her knee, as they trembled
with the force of contracting so hard. For the next ten minutes , Julie
enjoyed herself with the help of the vibrator, the pillow, and the body
oil as she massaged her muscles and clitoris.

Finally her orgasm subsided, her breathing slowed, and she stopped
moving. The vibrator was still deep inside her and she withdrew it
slowly, and moved it around several times before pulling it all the way
out. "Mr. vibrator, you're really good." she said, switching it off.
"But Steve is better! But one of these days I'm gonna squeeze both of
you too hard and break you both permanently!"

Smiling, Julie got up and put her "toys" away and went upstairs to take
a shower. Her body felt wonderfully tired and she enjoyed a little wine
and a long soak in her Jacuzzi! She was already looking forward to later
when Steve came back!

To be continued. Next time, Julie finds some female competition! Some
REAL competition!

bigking90

The WORKOUT Part 4 - The California Girl
by "MILTON"


A week later, Steve was standing at the front desk of the club waiting
for Julie to arrive for her afternoon workout. It was about one PM, just
after the noon crowd had left when the front door of the club opened and
a very tall, attractive light skinned black woman in an orange jogging
outfit entered and came up to the desk. "Hi, I'm Paula Johnson." she
said, flashing Steve a big smile. "I'm visiting here for a few weeks and
looking for a club that will honor my membership card from my health
club in Venice, California." She showed her card to Steve. He took it
and looked at the club name on it. It was not one of their clubs but was
from another chain that they had an mutual agreement with to honor. It
was not common to see members from other clubs out of state, but it did
happen occasionally. "Welcome!" Steve said. "We'll be happy to let you
use our facilities while you're in town" He gave her a towel and lock
for a locker, directed her to the women's locker room and added. "Do you
need any help with your program" "No I don't think so. I'm training for
the Miss Los Angeles bodybuilding contest in about two months and don't
want to loose any training time while I'm here. I'll just do some free
weights and the bike for awhile. I'm going to miss having a partner to
train with while I'm here, but that can't be helped, I guess."

She walked quickly back to the women's locker room. Steve wondered what
she looked like under her jogging suit. He made a mental note to take a
peek in the weight room in a few minutes.

About ten minutes later, Julie came in. She kissed Steve and said,
"Ready to work out?" "Sure, just as soon as Larry gets in to relieve me
at the desk here. Go ahead and change and come back." Julie went back to
change as one of the office assistants stuck his head out of the back
office and called for Steve. He went back to the door to see what he
wanted. "Larry just called. His car has a problem and he has to get a
ride with his girlfriend. Said he'd be about half an hour late. Wondered
if you could cover the first part of his shift till he gets here?"

"I was going to work out with Julie, but I guess I could put it off till
he gets here" Steve replied, remembering he owed Larry a favor. A couple
minutes later Julie came back up to the front in her two piece exercise
outfit. Now that she had some muscles, she was not afraid to show them
off a little. She always worked out in sleeveless outfits, usually with
a bare midriff to show off her new abs. "Ready?" she said. "I was but
I've got a little problem. Larry is going to be a little late today.
I've got to fill in for him at the desk until he gets here. Shouldn't be
too long. Why don't you go back and start without me and I'll join you
when he gets here. But let me go back with you for a minute. There's a
new girl named Paula working out today who is visiting from California.
Said she was a bodybuilder. I'll introduce you to her. She was looking
for a workout partner. Maybe you two can help each other."

Steve and Julie walked back to the exercise room and entered the door of
the partition separating the free weights area. They both stopped and
stared at what they saw. Paula was standing in front of the weight
room's mirrored wall stretching her long legs and arms. She had on an
orange two piece outfit. She was about five feet ten inches tall and it
was all lean defined muscle! Julie and Steve looked at each other and at
about the same time said "Wow!" Then Steve walked up to her. She saw
them in the mirror and turned around and smiled. "You really have a nice
club here." she said. "It's very well equipped for serious training.
Some of the places I've visited weren't set up for more than toning work
and aerobics."

"Paula Johnson, I'd like you to meet Julie Wilson. She and I usually
train together, but today I have to work up front for awhile. You
mentioned that you needed a partner for your workouts. Julie is thinking
seriously about getting into competition too. Maybe you two would like
to train together today. Julie can help spot you, and maybe you can give
her some training ideas from California!"

"Hi Julie." Paula said. It was obvious she was looking over Julie's
physique. "You look like you have done some serious training yourself.
I'd love to have someone to spot me on some of the weights. I like to go
heavy on squats and bench presses and I didn't think I would be able to
today. I'll be happy to show you my training program." "Great." Steve
said. "I'll leave you two here and go back up front. I'll join you as
soon as Larry shows up." "OK" Julie said. "I'm always glad to learn
something new. And I don't really have any other women bodybuilders here
to learn from. Steve has helped me a lot, but you obviously have worked
out a long time to build your body like you have"

Julie was also sizing up Paula's physique. She was about three inches
taller than Julie, not as buxom, and her long legs and torso were
extremely muscular. Her arms were very lean and defined, but did not
look as large as Julie's. She had a harder look to her muscles and a lot
of definition even though she was not flexing or pumped yet. Julie began
some stretching exercises to get warmed up.

"This is supposed to be an "upper body" day for me I think" Paula said.
"But what with travel, my workout schedule has been a little erratic.
Maybe I can get it back on schedule today!" She went over to the bench
press rack and put 80 pounds on the bar. She slid under the weight and
took it off the rack like it was empty! She did ten fast perfect
repetitions as a very impressed Julie watched from the spotters position
at her head. "Your turn" Paula said. Julie got on the bench. She was
able to match Paula's ten but at a much slower pace. "Good girl" Paula
said. Then she slid an extra twenty pounds on each end of the bar and
slid under it again. This time she took a few deep breaths first and
then lifted the 120 pound. weight smoothly off the stands. She made the
first four look easy then slowed as she ground out four more
repetitions. The ninth rep took everything she had and Julie helped her
complete the tenth rep. She got up and smiled at Julie. "You want to try
this or something lighter?" "I'll try it but stay close. I may need some
help!" Julie slid under the bar and got a firm grip. She lifted the bar
off the rack and lowered it to her chest. She pushed it up with some
effort, and then did a second and third rep. The fourth rep was hard,
but she went for a fifth. She got halfway up and almost stopped. Paula
started to help but Julie said "NO!" She pushed with all her might and
slowly pushed the weight up and locked it out! Paula expected her to put
it on the rack, but she lowered it and tried one more. She got it up
half way and gritted her teeth as her arms started to shake with the
strain! She nodded to Paula who helped her finish the rep and replace
the bar on the stand. "Way to go Julie, I didn't think you would try
that last one!" "I like to push myself really hard when I work out,
Paula. I always go to failure on most exercises if I have a spotter."
"How many years have you been training Julie?" Paula asked as she put
another ten pounds on each end of the bar. "I've only been training for
about four months so far. Steve says I have progressed really fast for
such a short time though."

Paula was staring at Julie intensely. "You built that body in only four
months?" she exclaimed after a few seconds. "With a lot of help from
Steve though." Julie replied, smiling. And sometimes I work out twice a
day, here and later at home in my basement gym.

"Julie, I train with women in California who have been at it for four
YEARS! And you could probably give a lot of them some competition in a
local level contest right now! I may have to get a few tips from you
today too!" She slid under the weight and ground out three hard
repetitions with the 140 pound barbell. She stuck on the fourth rep and
Julie helped her complete it. She slid off the bench and looked at
Julie. "Want to try it?" "Why not?" Julie said. She got under the weight
and took several deep breaths. Then with Paula watching and spotting her
closely, she took the weight off the rack and lowered it to her chest.
She pushed it slowly up, her arms trembling and finally locked it out.
She lowered it and pushed it up a second time, her face contorted by the
effort. She lowered it and tried a third rep, but her arms wouldn't do
it. She got it about a third of the way up and pushed for several
seconds before she nodded to Paula to help finish the rep. She got up
and stretched her arms and chest. "What's next?" Julie asked. "Well lets
see. Paula looked around the room till she spotted a horizontal chinning
bar mounted on one wall. She went over to it and jumped up and grabbed
it with a very wide grip. Julie watched from behind her. Facing the
wall, she pulled herself up slowly in a chin up, but let the bar go down
behind her neck as she pulled herself up till the bar touched the top of
her shoulders. She held herself there for several seconds.

Julie looked up just as Paula started up on her first rep. She gasp as
she watched the muscles on Paula's back ripple and her lats flare out
wide under her arms. As she went up the muscles rippled all across her
back like a mass of thick snakes with every muscle clearly defined. Her
arms bulged with incredibly defined biceps and triceps, and the tendons
on her forearms stuck out like steel cables. "God Paula" Julie gasp
"Your back is incredible! I've never seen any woman's back look like
that ever!" Paula had lowered herself and was continuing to do slow,
smooth, controlled repetitions, stopping at the top for several seconds
each time. Her back just got better and better as the muscles pumped up.
"It's incredible" Julie gasp as she walked over to the wall for a better
look at Paula's back. "It's so beautiful, I can't believe it!"

Paula did ten very slow, controlled repetitions and then lowered herself
to the floor. She faced the wall mirror and flexed her biceps, pulling
her elbows back hard to bring in her back. She looked in the mirror. She
could see Julie behind and slightly to her side. Julie's eyes were
locked on her muscles. Paula rotated her elbows around, making her back
muscles ripple and move. "Your back is absolutely incredible!" Julie
gasp. "Thanks Julie, Its probably my best body part. I love working it
and my shoulders and arms. Want me to show you a few exercises?"

"You bet" Julie exclaimed. "If it will make my back look like yours. Or
even a little like yours. I still can't get over it. I've never seen so
much muscle in one place. It even looks better than Steve's!"

"Try the chins for starters, Julie. But I warn you, they are harder than
they look!" Julie jumped up and grabbed the bar. She pulled herself up
and dropped her head to her chest as she pulled the bar down behind her
head. She could feel the muscles on her back tighten. She lowered
herself and went up again. It was really hard, but she kept going. She
did six and her arms weren't too tired, but her back was screaming for
relief. She kept going and got two more before she could not pull
herself all the way up again. As she dropped off the bar, Paula
exclaimed. "That was great, I didn't think you would be able to do more
than three or four that way. I was barely able to do one when I started
working out" "I like chin-ups" Julie said proudly. "I can do over thirty
regular ones" "I'm not sure I could do that many myself, Julie" Paula
said. Julie looked in the mirror and saw that Paula was right behind her
and looking at her arms. She turned to her and flexed her arms as Paula
had done. Her arms weren't as defined as Paula's, but they were a little
larger and thicker. Paula reached out and squeezed her right bicep.
Julie tensed it as hard as she could as her eyes locked on Paula's eyes
and she smiled. "Now it's my turn to be impressed, Julie. Your arms look
larger than mine. I thought some of your size might be a little fat. But
they're just as hard as mine! And larger too" "Can I feel yours, Paula?"
Paula looked in Julie's eyes and smiled. She obviously wanted Julie to
feel her arm too. She turned around facing away from Julie and flexed
her right arm. Julie put her hand on it and squeezed. Paula straightened
and bent it several times slowly so Julie could feel the baseball shape
of her biceps swell and contract. She watched Julie's hand on her arm,
and squeezed it harder, till it shook. Before Julie could say anything,
she flexed her left arm and looked at it so that Julie would feel it
too. Julie had never felt another woman's arm, much less ones like
these! There was something very sensual about it. And she sensed from
Paula's smile that she was enjoying it too. She squeezed the rock hard
peaked biceps of Paula's left arm and felt it bunch up as she bent her
arm, and lengthen as she straightened it. It was incredibly hard, and
she could even feel the veins bulging just under the skin. "Wow, Paula,
I thought mine were hard. But yours are like trying to squeeze a rock!"
Paula turned to Julie and looked her in the eye again and smiled. "Lets
get them both really pumped up and see what they look like. Let's do
some curls and triceps extensions. Those arms of yours look pretty good.
Think you can keep up with me at curls?" "I doubt it after feeling those
arms" Julie said, giving Paula a sly smile, "But lets find out!"

Paula went over to the rack of dumbbells and picked up a pair of twenty
pounders and then a pair of ten pounders. She gave one of each to Julie
and they sat down on two benches about three feet apart, facing each
other. Paula took the twenty pound dumbbell in her right hand and put
her elbow against the inside of her right knee and got ready to curl.
Julie did the same. "How many are we going to do?" she asked Paula.
Paula smiled. "As many as we can. We're going to do as many as we can
with each hand, then without resting, as many triceps extensions with
the tens as we can with each hand, then two more sets of both without
resting, or stopping, all to failure. Think you can handle it?"

"Lets find out, I might surprise you" Julie said smiling. Paula started
very slowly and smoothly curling the dumbbell slowly and smoothly,
focusing on the swelling bicep on her arm as Julie followed her
movements. She took about 5 seconds for each rep. Paula did ten , then
fifteen and twenty. Julie stayed right with her, as she slowed and
started to strain. Paula got to twenty five and was having some trouble.
She looked at Julie's arm, her full round biceps swelling up and getting
larger as she kept going. She seemed surprised that Julie was able to
keep going. Paula slowly did another rep, and then another, her arm
starting to shake. She barely made twenty seven as the veins and tendons
on her forearm stretched her dark skin. Julie's biceps were burning and
cramping, but she forced them to keep going. Finally after the twenty
eighth rep, Paula quickly moved the weight to her left hand and
continued curling. Julie did the same. Paula got to twenty five, then
twenty six. Julie, who was right handed and whose right arm was stronger
than her left, fought to do another rep as Paula slowly curled the
dumbbell again. She looked at her muscular upper arm and tried to will
it to keep going. She gritted her teeth and tried with all her might.
Paula had completed her rep and lowered her arm to start another. She
looked at Julie and said "Come on, go for it Julie!" Julie pulled as
hard as she could and slowly got her arm to bend and the weight to rise.
She completed the rep as Paula was starting another, and dropped the
weight to the floor! Paula was really straining too as she slowly did
the twenty eighth rep. She lowered it and started another as Julie
watched her. Paula's biceps were unbelievably pumped and defined now and
Julie watched the huge bulge of her biceps swell as her arm slowly bent
and she fought to complete another rep. "God I want my arm to look like
yours so bad. Your muscles are so beautiful and defined. And your really
tough too!" Julie's words helped Paula to finish the twenty ninth rep.
She started another and got the weight halfway up, her arm shaking as
the lean muscles and tendons showed her definition to the maximum. Julie
watched, her mouth open, as Paula slowly fought for the last rep inch by
inch, and finally completed it. She dropped the weight and immediately
picked up the lighter dumbbell and started doing triceps extensions, her
hand raising and lowering the dumbbell smoothly behind her head. Julie
followed her lead and started doing the same thing, matching her rep for
rep.

Julie was able to keep up with her right arm and did twenty two
repetitions, but couldn't quite match her twenty three with the left
arm. After doing both arms, Paula picked up the heavier dumbbell and
began another set of curls without resting at all. Both women were
starting to perspire now and they pushed their arms hard through a
second set of both exercises for both arms. They were feeding off each
others energy now and starting to form a bond as they tested each others
strength and toughness with the exercises. As they finished the second
set of triceps extensions, Paula put down the lighter dumbbell and
picked up the heavier one again, ready to start the third set. Julie's
arms were burning, but she was not about to quit now. As she picked up
her twenty pound dumbbell, Paula said "This is the set that separates
the real bodybuilders from the wanna-bees. It's also the one that builds
most of the muscle.! You ready?" "Let's do it, I'm gonna beat you this
set!" Julie said as she made eye contact with Paula and smiled. They
were so close on the two parallel benches that their knees were almost
touching. Paula started curling again and Julie followed rep for rep.
After ten repetitions her biceps was screaming for relief. She locked
her eyes on Paula's and tried to smile through the pain. Paula looked at
her and gritted her teeth as she forced two more repetitions out. Sweat
dripped off her nose onto the carpet as she forced her exhausted biceps
to lift the weight again. Julie matched her, slowly forcing her shaking
arm up to her shoulder, her bulging biceps glistening with sweat. They
started the fourteenth rep together. Julie watched the tendons and veins
on Paula's forearms stick out hard as her own huge bicep swelled to
softball size and her arm started to bend. Julie pulled harder that she
ever had before and got the weight started up too. She looked at Paula's
face. Paula's eyes were locked on Julie's upper arm. Both women got half
way up with the weight and slowed, their exhausted arms trembling.
Paula's weight stopped at the halfway point. Julie saw her arm stop
moving, and somehow found enough deep down strength to keep her weight
barely moving and, gritting her teeth and groaning in pain, slowly
pulled it up to her shoulder as Paula's stayed, shaking, halfway up, and
could go no further.

bigking90

"Way to go Julie!" Paula shouted as she let her weight fall into the
other hand. Together they started curling with their left hands. They
were both stretching their right arms to relieve the cramps. There left
arms went up and down for ten repetitions. Julie's biceps was cramping
and she could barely stand the pain. Her hair was limp and glistening
from sweat as it ran down her neck and chest and into her cleavage as
she pushed her endurance to the limit. She knew Paula had done more than
she had on the first two sets, and she wanted disparately to beat her
with both arms this set. They did another rep together, both women
fighting the weight all the way up. They lowered the weight and made eye
contact with each other again. They started to curl the weights again.
Paula's bicep looked like it was going to rip her upper arm open it was
flexed so hard, and Julie's less defined, but slightly larger arm was
bigger that she had ever seen it. They both got the weight started up
and Paula slowed as she got it to the halfway point. Her arm stopped
moving and hung there shaking with the strain. Julie's movement was
slower, and she had to fight for every inch of lift. It took her about
three seconds to get her arm up to where Paula's was and she too could
go no further. Their eyes locked on each other, their arms now shaking
violently, each refusing to be the first to drop the weight.

For about fifteen seconds, they each strained with all they had to keep
the weight up. Then Paula's arm slowly started to drop as she groaned in
pain and her totally exhausted biceps failed. Julie was able to keep her
arm up a couple more seconds and then hers too began to straighten.
Paula looked at Julie and smiled. "Julie, I really like you, you are a
very gutsy lady!" She picked up the smaller dumbbell and started the
third set of triceps work. Julies arms were totally exhausted. She
struggled to keep up with Paula rep for rep, and she matched her
repetitions on the right arm, but she came up a couple short on her
left. As they both put the weights down and took several deep breaths,
Paula turned toward the mirror. "Now lets see what they look like,
muscle girl" She faced the mirror and flexed her right arm, watching it
swell much larger than it had before as every pumped, swollen fiber of
her biceps and triceps expanded and her upper arm swelled into a bulging
mass of defined muscles, veins, and tendons.

"Wow, Paula, its just incredible!" Julie gasped as she stared at Paula's
flexed arm. Then Paula flexed the other arm too and faced the mirror.
pulling her elbows back and adding her back muscles to the pose. Julie
could see the muscles shaking with tension.

Julie gasp at all the rippling muscles Paula was displaying. "Its
breathtaking, they are so beautiful!" she gasp. She couldn't resist
feeling them as she stood behind Paula. She put her hands on Paula's
arms and squeezed hard. The muscles felt like they had been carved from
smooth dark ebony! Paula smiled at Julie and straightened and bent her
arms several times so Julie could feel the muscular bulge of her bicep
swell up and down. After a few seconds she said, "Let's check your arms
out now" She lowered her arms and let Julie move in front of her. Julie
flexed both her arms in the mirror. They were not quite as defined as
Paula's, but they were huge. They were well over fifteen inches, and
bigger than Julie had ever seen them. Paula smiled at her in the mirror
and put her hands on Julie's pumped arms and squeezed them. Julie flexed
them as hard as she could, bringing the burning pain she had felt
earlier back into them. She straightened them and bent them several
times as Paula squeezed them.

"Pull your elbows back hard so your back muscles tighten too" Paula
said. Julie pulled her elbows back as Paula moved her hands to Julie's
upper back and massaged it. Her touch felt powerful and sensual at the
same time and Julie kept her arms flexed and tensed them till they shook
with the intensity of her efforts, till Paula took her hands away. As
Julie turned around, Paula said, "You are a very strong woman Julie, and
that is the most intense set of arm work I have ever done with anyone.
Even though I have trained longer and have more definition, your muscles
are already bigger than most any woman bodybuilder I have seen in the
west coast gyms, even some that have trained for several years! I wish
we could be training partners. You make me push myself to the max to
keep up with your strength and you have incredible endurance in those
muscles too, maybe even more than I have. I didn't tell you before, but
I'm left handed and there is no way you should have been able to keep up
with me in curls with my left arm after the years I have been doing it.
Your the first woman who has even come close, and I have trained with
several women who have won state level contests in California!"

Julie was beaming from ear to ear at Paula's praise. Just then Steve
walked into the weight room. He came over to the women and overheard the
tail end of Paula's remarks. He smiled at Julie. "I guess you two are
doing OK." "We're doing great" Julie exclaimed as she flexed her arms
for Steve. "Check these out" she said proudly as she spun around so
Steve could see them from the rear. Paula smiled at Steve. "Your lady
here is far and away the most intense workout partner I have ever had,
and that includes some men I have worked with. I had to push myself to
the absolute limit to keep up with her and try to push her to her
maximum. She is going to give some women in California a lot of trouble
if she keeps training and decides to compete. Her arms are already
bigger than mine and just as hard!"

Julie turned around and laughed. "Steve, she has the most awesome arms
and back you have ever seen. Paula, would you let him feel your arms.
They feel like huge steel balls, Steve." Paula smiled at Steve again and
slowly turned around and flexed her arms and back for Steve. His eyes
widened as her back muscles rippled. "Feel her arms Steve" Julie said.
"You won't believe a muscle can feel that hard. They are so hard and
defined!" Steve put his hands on Paula's arms and squeezed as she really
tensed them and moved them for him to massage. He moved his hands to her
shoulders and back and felt her deltoids and trapezius ripple. "They are
really hard, Paula. Julie's right. I have never felt any woman's arm
except Julie's that was even nearly that shapely or hard. And your back
is the best I have ever seen anywhere on any woman. I'm really glad you
two got together today. I hope you can spend some more time in the gym
together. I know you could really help Julie. How long will you be in town?"

Paula looked at him seriously. "I'll be here for a week or two. Then I
have to get back to LA. But I might be able to extend that a few days
now that I know I have a serious partner I can train with. This is more
fun than I ever get to have in California!"

Steve looked at Julie. "Larry still is not here, and I have to get back
up front. Maybe we can work out at your place later. See you about
eight?" "That sounds good, if I have any strength left after Paula gets
done with me!" Julie said as Steve kissed her quickly and turned to go
back up front. Paula turned to Julie. "That's quite a guy you have
there. I bet you have fun "working out" with him!" Julie blushed but
quickly came back. "He can definitely give me a "workout" most any
night. Sometimes more than one!"

"I used to work out with my old boyfriend in the gym in LA. He was into
bodybuilding too", Paula said, "But he started taking steroids and got
really obnoxious when he was on them. Finally, I gave up and broke up
with him before I came out here. I know I'll miss having a workout
partner and some great sex, but I won't miss getting abused verbally and
physically all the time. "Sorry to hear about him", Julie replied.
"Maybe I can help you with the workouts while you're here and you can
find someone better when you get back. I know it must be rough to try to
do that this close to a contest." Paula smiled at Julie. "This afternoon
has been the best workout I've had in a long time. You are really good
for me Julie, because you can make me push myself to the limit. I want
to do something to repay you. Have you done any work on posing for
contests?"

Julie laughed. "I don't even know if I have the physique to enter one
yet. But it might be fun trying some things to see what it is like.
Would you show me some of your routines? I have a basement gym with a
mirror and boom box. It's a little more private than here. Would you
like to come over this evening. If you'll show me some things, afterward
I'll make a late dinner for us." "That's the best offer I've had all
day, Paula said. "And I'd be happy to show you some poses. And I think
you are closer to being ready for a contest than you think!". Now, let's
do some more sets for out arms and shoulders and then you can give me
directions to your place for later."

Together, the two women attacked the weights with a vengeance for the
next forty five minutes. Julie tried to match Paula. She could in some
exercises, but not in others. But she was able to give Paula enough
friendly competition to make her push hard to keep ahead of her. They
worked shoulders for several sets till Julie thought her arms would fall
out of her shoulder sockets! Then Paula showed her some of the back
exercises she used to build her incredible back definition and
thickness. Sweat poured off the two strong women as they pushed their
hard bodies to the absolute limit and beyond on set after set and
exercise after exercise. Julie vowed to herself to not quit till Paula
did, and Paula pushed her to see if she would quit and what her limits
were. She seemed to know exactly when Julie was about to give out and
would make a comment that would encourage her to go for another rep.
Again and again, they pushed each other to total muscular failure. After
their workout they went to the locker room to shower and change.

In the shower they were joking with each other. "My whole upper body
feels like rubber!" Julie quipped to Paula as they showered. "Well,
Julie, you made me work harder today than I ever did with Roy, my old
boyfriend. Somehow, knowing you were pushing your body to the limit too,
made me want to do the same! You are a really great workout partner. I'm
really lucky to have found you. I'll have to thank Steve for introducing
us!" "Don't worry, when I saw a woman like you in the gym, I would have
definitely introduced myself anyway!"

As they showered, both women had a chance to look over the others nude
body. Paula went through a couple of quick informal poses and then ask
Julie. "Tell me your honest opinion Julie, what do you think are my best
and worst body parts. I need some objective criticism for a change."

Julie looked at her sleek, black, muscular body, and replied. "Well, you
have the most awesome back I have ever seen anywhere in my life. And
your legs are incredible too. But maybe your midsection could use a
little more muscle definition. Your abs are really defined, but I think
you could get the muscles thicker with some more work. It's funny,
because I need help with my legs and back especially, but I think I have
a pretty good midsection for no longer than I have trained." Julie
tensed her soap covered glistening abs for Paula and twisted her upper
body so she could see the muscles work. Paula came over and put her hand
on Julie's stomach and moved it up and down, feeling the muscles as she
tensed them. Her hand moved up till her thumb was touching Julie's full
firm breast. Then, as she moved it down to Julie's lower abs, her little
finger lightly brushed her mound. Julie flushed at the rather sensual
touch of Paula's hand on her body and womanhood and Paula saw her
nipples start to get hard.

"You have better abs than I have, that's for sure", Paula said, looking
at Julie's stomach. "I may have to get some tips from you on how to get
mine thicker. And I'll show you how to get your back and legs up to
where the rest of your body is. But one thing I'll never have is a big,
full, firm bust line like yours. Your breasts are just the right size.
Even if you diet severely, you're still going to have a nice full
bustling to fill out your posing suit top. Mine are so small by the time
I diet, my top almost falls off!"

Julie blushed a little, as she saw Paula's eyes focused on her breasts,
but she didn't turn around. For some reason. she didn't mind Paula's
touch or looks, in fact she kind of enjoyed it. Maybe it was because she
liked looking at Paula's body and muscles too. And she had really
enjoyed feeling her arms and back earlier. She looked at Paula and said.
"Well, Steve says an extra inch of bicep can be just as sexy as an extra
inch of bust." Paula laughed. "I am starting to like him more all the time!"

After getting Julie's address, Paula stopped by the front desk. "Thanks
for letting me use the club, and especially for introducing me to Julie.
She is a great workout partner! See you later!" Paula was out the door
and left for her hotel before Steve could reply. Julie stopped by the
front desk a minute later. It was obvious from her expression that she
had really enjoyed the workout with Paula. "She is incredibly strong,
and her muscles are so defined. She really helped me push to the max.
And she wants to help us with a posing routine tonight! I might wind up
on stage yet if things keep going like this! I've got to go home and get
things ready for tonight. See you about eight." With a quick kiss she
flew out the door too!

Julie hurried home. She straightened up the house and the basement gym,
and prepared some food for later. About six, as expected, Paula pulled
her rental car into the driveway. Julie met her at the door. She showed
her around the house, got her a cold drink and then took her down to the
basement. "Steve won't be here till about eight, so we have lots of time
to work together. Paula set her gym bag down and took out a yellow
posing suit. Without saying anything, she stripped off her street
clothes and started to put it on. Julie looked at her. "I don't have a
posing suit yet. I guess I could go upstairs and get a bikini. When I'm
working out down here, I usually work out in the nude." "You too!" Paula
exclaimed. "I do too when I'm at home. Do you mind if I do here too?"
Julie smiled. "Not at all. You have an incredibly beautiful physique.
You sure don't have anything to be embarrassed about. It ought to
inspire me to workout harder!"

Paula turned to Julie and looked at her seriously. "Julie, before we go
any farther there is something I want you to know, because I really like
you and enjoyed working out with you. I am bisexual. I'm attracted to
both men and women. I've always felt to only enjoy men was to miss half
the fun. I just want you to know that I find you very attractive. And I
don't know how you might feel about that. I don't know if you have ever
been attracted to a woman or had an experience with one. And I don't
want you to be uncomfortable with me." Julie looked at her and deep
inside, for some unknown reason, she wanted to experience this new type
of pleasure. She kept her eyes on Paula and began to slowly undress. She
smiled as she slipped off her panties. "I've never done anything like
this before or been attracted to a woman. But it seems so different with
you. Your body is so incredible, and we got so close today working out.
And I have to admit, I got a little turned on when I felt your
incredible arms and you touched me in the shower. I don't know how to do
it with a woman, but if you will add that to the list of things you want
to teach me tonight, I'll try to be a fast learner! I doubt that you
could ever get me as turned on as Steve does, but who knows?"

Paula came up to Julie and gave her a soft gentle hug, pressing her body
gently against Julie's. Julie hugged her back and pushed her body into
Paula's a little harder. Paula kissed her on the cheek softly. "Let's
oil each other up. We need to do that to pose anyway." Julie got her
bottle of oil and gave it to Paula. She poured some in her hands and
walked around behind Julie and started to apply oil to her shoulders and
upper arms. "Flex for me as I get to each muscle." She ran her oily
hands down Julie's arms. Julie put her arms out in front of her chest
and touched her fists together as she tensed the sleek muscles and
watched Paula's hands move over them sensuously applying the oil and
making them glisten. Paula put more oil on her hands and did Julie's
back and the sides of her torso. Then she put more oil on her hands and
put them on Julie's trim waist and reaching around from the back, oiled
her stomach. Her hands felt incredibly sensual and Julie felt the urge
to show off her body to Paula. She put her hands behind her head and
tensed her abs hard so the thick muscles rippled under Paula's hands.
She heard a soft gasp from Paula as she massaged the ripples slowly. "Oh
Julie they're really nice." Paula said softly in her ear from behind.
"They really are the best I've ever seen on any woman. I'd almost trade
my back for a set like that to show off in my two piece outfits at the
beach." "They sure get Steve turned on in a hurry." Julie said as she
tilted her head back into Paula's shoulder. Paula massaged her abs up
and down several times, each time going higher and lower. She oiled her
hands again and continued and let her hands come up and cup Julie's firm
breasts. Now it was Julie's turn to gasp as Paula's hands sensuously
explored her firm mounds and hard nipples. "I would definitely give up
my back for these Julie. Now I know what it would be like to caress them
if I had them. They're so high and firm, like two nice firm grapefruit
only with nipples!"

Julie was starting to breath harder now as the effect of Paula's
skillful caresses aroused her. After a minute, Paula kissed her again on
the neck softly and then on the ear. This sent a electric tingle through
Julie's whole body. Then Paula kneeled behind her and oiled the firm
mounds of Julie's buttocks. She reached around Julie's waist and
caressed her rock- hard, washboard, lower abs again. "I know you're a
lot of woman to have endured the pain it took to build these." She
kissed the small of Julie's back as she moved her hands lower and lower
till her fingers were at Julie's mound. Julie gasp at the first touch of
her clitoris by Paula's hands and goose bumps raised on her glistening
skin. It was incredibly sexy, it felt just like she was doing it
herself. At first, Steve hadn't known exactly how to touch her there.
She had showed him several times, and he was getting a lot better but
Paula seemed to know exactly what to do the first time. "Only a woman
really knows how to do this to another woman", Paula said softly, as if
reading her mind. "Boy your right about that." Julie gasped. "It almost
feels like I'm doing it myself. It feels wonderful!" Paula let her hands
linger at Julie's mound for almost a minute, then oiled her hands and
did the back of Julie's thighs and legs. "Turn around." she said.

bigking90

Julie turned slowly till she faced Paula, who was kneeling in front of
her. Paula took more oil and applied it to Julie's thighs and lower
leg's. "Squat down a little and tense your thighs for me" Paula asked.
Julie bent her knees till her thighs were tensed hard and held herself
there as Paula massaged her hard thigh muscles slowly and sensuously and
then moved lower to her rock hard calf muscles. Julie went up on her tip
toes so Paula could feel the muscles bunch up. "Wow are your calves
hard, Julie" Paula said. They are not as defined as mine but the muscle
is definitely there, just waiting for a bit of dieting to reveal it" She
let her hands slowly work back up to Julie's upper thighs as Julie stood
up. Paula had been sitting back on her heels, but now she got up on her
knees. She looked up at Julie and smiled as she returned her hands to
her mound and expertly massaged her clitoris. As she continued, she
leaned forward and kissed Julie's left breast, using her tongue to
stimulate her erect nipple that was getting harder by the second. Julie
let out a little cry of pleasure as Paula continued to massage her
clitoris with one hand, her inner thigh with the other, and her nipple
with her mouth and tongue. "Oh God that feels sexy" Julie gasp after a
minute. Paula kissed both her breasts, then slowly kissed her way down
the ripples of Julie's abs to her belly button. Then she moved her hands
around to Julie's tight round glutes and squeezed them lightly. "Oooh,
definitely buns of steel!" she said smiling. Then very slowly she kissed
her way on down to Julie's mound and kissed it. For a minute, she just
pressed her mouth to it, but then she opened her mouth and used her
tongue to caress Julie's pleasure bump. Julie moaned and gasp as she
felt Paula's warm mouth on her pleasure center. "Oh my God, Paula, that
feels sooo good!" Julie took her hands and put them around the back of
Paula's head and gently pressed her mouth harder against her tingling
pleasure center. Paula responded by increasing the stimulation of her
tongue and running her hands lightly up and down the back of Julie's
thighs. "Paula, I'm going to come if you keep that up. Teach me to do
you so we can come together!"

Paula broke her kiss slowly and stood up in front of Julie. She put her
hand gently on Julie's mound and put her other hand around Julie's
waist. She smiled at Julie and slowly brought her mouth down to Julie's.
Julie did not know how to kiss her so she just let Paula be the
initiator. She put her hand gently on Paula's hip and caressed it
lightly and her other hand on Paula's mound and explored it with her
fingers, trying to do it as sensuously as Paula had hers. Paula's lips
were full and hot on Julie's mouth and soon she responded to Paula's
kiss with her own lips, and her tongue found Paula's and explored it.
Both women were really aroused now. Both women's hands were wet with the
juices from the others aroused vagina. After a very long, sensual,
exploring kiss they broke the kiss and smiled at each other. "Paula,
after that I'll do anything I can to turn you on tonight! I'm going to
go crazy if we stop now." She took the oil and quickly began to oil
Paula's body. Paula flexed for her and both women got more and more
turned on as she felt Paula's incredible lean muscles ripple and bulge
under her oily hands. She got in front of her and used both hands on
Paula's thighs which were huge and covered with thick rippling muscles.
"Oh Paula, I love your legs so much. God, they are so hard and sexy!"
She kissed the front of Paula's hard thighs and then moved to her mound
which was shaved for her contest posing suits thin crotch strap. She put
her hands on Paula's buttocks and pulled her mound hard against her
mouth and tasted Paula's wet cunt. She could feel Paula's hard clitoris.
It was large, like a miniature penis, and Julie was able to suck it with
her lips like a little popsicle!. Paula moaned and a shiver went through
her muscular frame and Goosebumps raised on her sleek powerful black
arms as Julie continued her stimulation.

"Oh Julie, you don't need any practice at all. You're an incredible,
sexy, lover. You've got me really turned on already!" Julie broke her
kiss and stood up and put her arms around Paula. This time she was the
one that initiated the kiss and she did not hold back. She and Paula
soul kissed for several minutes as they used their hands to explore and
stimulate each others bodies. When they broke, Paula gasp. "My God you
learn fast Julie!" You have an incredibly sensual body. You know it has
been almost a week since I have had sex. Roy and I used to go at it hard
and heavy every night, but since we broke up and I had to come out here,
nothing. I don't think I can go slow any longer, I really need it bad
right now. I'm glad you are a really strong powerful woman, because
tonight I don't want it soft and gentle, I want it hard and fast. Lets
do it right now, lets make love together. No, on second thought, lets
not make love, Lets just fuck each others brains out tonight, Julie. I
want us to feel all our sexy muscles against each other pumping like
crazy. Paula went quickly to her bag and took something out. It looked
like two of Julie's big vibrators, only joined together at the back in a
"V" shape. An elastic band was attached at the point where they joined
and a projection on top of each side was positioned to rub a woman's
clitoris when it was inserted. Paula quickly put some oil on both sides
of it and came up to Julie. "I think I am going to like this "toy" a
lot", Julie said. "It's not quite as long as Steve's equipment, but I
bet the operator is a lot more skilled at what a woman needs!" The dual
vibrator was about nine inches long on each side, and Paula looked at
Julie in surprise. "If his is bigger that this thing, you must be a very
happy woman, Julie! I know I've never found a guy with one near this
size, although they always tell me before that it is about three feet long."

Then she asked Julie, "Would you like to try it on or would you like me
to go first. Somebody has to be the "Guy" first."

Julie laughed. "Since it's your toy, I'll let you go first as long as I
get to try it out too later." Paula pulled two of Julie's exercise mats
together and led Julie over to them. She lay down on the mat, turned on
the vibrator and handed it to Julie, smiling. Julie took it and as Paula
lay back, she began to rub one end over Paula's abs and inner thighs
slowly and finally moved to her clitoris. Paula lifted her hips into the
vibrations and Julie pushed the vibrator into her opening a couple
inches, moving it in and out slowly as her other hand caressed Paula's
thighs and stomach muscles. She pushed it further in till about 6 or
seven inches were inside. Paula took the strap and slipped it around her
hips to help keep it in her. Julie smiled as she straddled Paula's hips
and squatted slowly over her, lining her opening up with the other end
of the vibrator. She let it all slip deep into her opening in one smooth
motion. Paula looked surprised as she watched. "My God, Julie, I can't
believe you can get all of this thing in you. I can only manage to take
about seven or eight inches. I guess you really are a lot of woman!"
Julie was going up and down on her end of the vibrator now, and starting
to breath hard. "Oh its good, Paula, it feels so good. That little bump
on it is really doing a job on my clit!" She bent over and laid her
chest on Paula's and pushed her end deep in to her as she tried to push
Paula's end against her clitoris too. She felt the muscles on Paula's
stomach ripple as she rotated her hips into Julie's. The two women
embraced on the mat and wrapped their bodies around each other, their
passion growing every second. Julie kissed Paula hard and deep on the
mouth as their powerful hips moved in a wrestling match on the mat.
Julie broke the kiss for air, and laughed. "Since you're the "Man" this
time, I'll tell you what I usually tell Steve about know. "I want you to
fuck my brains out tonight and then I'm going to do the same thing to
you!" "Oh, yes Julie" Paula gasp, "do it, do it to me, fuck me, fuck me,
use all those sexy muscles and fuck me hard."

The women embraced again and ground their bodies together harder and
faster, till both were gasping and screaming in ecstasy. They ran their
hands over each others oiled muscles, flexing, feeling, and caressing
them and then Paula wrapped her muscular thighs around Julie's waist and
squeezed her hard. Julie gasp as Paula's thick bulging thigh muscles
swelled around her waist and pulled her tighter. She felt the vibrator
deep in her pelvis pushing against the top of her vagina, and screamed,
"Oh Paula, squeeze me hard" Paula thought she had been squeezing her too
hard already, she remembered her boyfriend Roy begging for mercy one
night when she had used her thighs on him not nearly this hard. She
squeezed harder, feeling her inner thighs pushing against Julie's strong
tensed waist and stomach muscles. Julie groaned as Paula's thighs
squeezed her like a vise. If she hadn't had her powerful stomach muscles
tensed, Paula would have probably broken her ribs. Paula let off but
Julie gasp and pleaded again, "Oh, Paula, do it again, I want to see if
I can take everything those gorgeous thigh muscles of yours have got.
Please, Just once!"

Paula was about to climax and she felt incredibly powerful. She locked
her heels together behind Julie's back and started to squeeze Julie's
trim waist. She gradually squeezed harder and harder, but Julie was not
giving in, she was screaming for more! Paula squeezed with all her
strength and held the incredible pressure on as Julie gasped and groaned
and gritted her teeth in a mix of pain and orgasm. Paula's huge thighs
were almost as big as Julie's waist and every muscle group on them was
clearly defined and trembling, but Julie would not give up! Finally, her
muscles burning, Paula relaxed and screamed as the vibrators sensations,
and Julie's sensual touch carried her to an incredibly intense orgasm.
The two powerful women's bodies, locked together by the vibrator, rolled
over so that Julie was underneath now and she put her hands around
Paula's neck and pulled her mouth down to hers and devoured it, soul
kissing her tongue. She reached behind Paula's hips and undid the
vibrator strap. Then with one powerful move, she rolled them both back
over so she was on top and sat up, smiling. Paula looked up at her
grinning as Julie tied the strap around her own waist. She pulled it
tight, forcing the dildo into her deepest parts and the little knob hard
against her pleasure bump. Then she smiled a wickedly playful smile back
at Paula, who was still gasping for breath from her last orgasm and
squeezing Julie. "Now I'm the man, muscle woman. And I can tell you need
a lot of man, cause you showed me how much woman you can be, and
especially tonight to make up for last week's sex drought! One orgasm a
night will never be enough for either of us. If you want to imaging I'm
Roy, go ahead, I don't mind. But I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're going
to think the whole gym worked you over!" Paula smiled. "That's the way I
want it tonight too, lover!"

Julie put her arms on the floor on each side of Paula's shoulders and
got up in pushup position over her. She began doing pushups. Each time
she lowered herself till she was on Paula's chest and kissed her hard as
she used her abs to push and tilt the dildo deeper into Paula's
smoldering, juicy cunt. Paula ran her hands over Julie's arms feeling
the triceps bulging with each rep and then put her hands on Julie's
breasts which were hanging down like two big perfect inverted cones with
hard erect nipples at the ends. Paula felt the vibrator going deeper and
deeper into her till she thought it would rip her open, but the deeper
it went the more the little bump on it stimulated her clitoris and
brought back the intensity of her orgasm. Julie kept going up and down
on her, her body now lathered with a mix of oil and sweat, as she kissed
Paula each time longer and more sensually. Then after about fifty
kisses, just as Paula was starting to climax again, Julie sat back on
Paula's hips and started going up and down on her, pushing the dual
dildo in and out of both of them. Then she leaned forward and said to
Paula. I'm going to show you how to make your orgasm so intense you will
probably pass out from the pleasure. Put your hands behind your head."
Paula was moaning in ecstasy already and gasping for air, but she did as
Julie asked. "Now, sit up and kiss me and don't stop. Paula had to sit
up about half way to reach Julie's mouth and as her abs contracted hard,
she felt the vibrations of the dildo intensify incredibly. Julie got her
face inches from Paula's, looked her in the eye, and smiled a wicked
smile. "Now Paula dear, as long as you hold that position and don't wimp
out on me, I'm gonna show you what real fucking by a real woman feels
like!" She mashed her mouth on to Paula's thick lips and soul kissed her
as Paula held the half sit-up position. At the same time, she started
using her own powerful hips and abs to ram the throbbing dildo into
Paula's juicy cavity. After a few seconds she broke the kiss so they
could breath and looked at Paula's abs. They were a mass of lean
washboard ripples all the way down to her cunt. Julie could see her own
glistening abs, thicker but not as defined, inches above Paula's and
pumping away. "Yes Julie, oh God yes" Paula gasped over and over again,
"Fuck me. Fuck me Julie. Oh God, Julie, you're fucking me to death!"

Both women were reaching the limits of exhaustion now as they kept
moving together. Paula's abs burned and her cunt was almost smoking! Her
orgasm peaked to an incredible intensity, and just kept going and going.
For several minutes, both women screamed and gasp and shook as they
totally abandoned themselves to their desires. Finally, as even their
incredibly strong bodies tired, they slowed and the contractions of
their orgasms began to subside. The two women finally slowed to a stop
and collapsed beside each other. Then, when they could breath again,
they both started to laugh! "I don't think any two human beings in
history ever had sex that hard", Julie gasp. "I know this human being
never has" Paula replied. "I'm not going to be able to walk for a week!"
"Me either", Julie said, "But I bet we will both be smiling a lot this
week!" As she took off the dual dildo she noticed that sometime in the
past twenty minutes the batteries had died. "Your batteries died,
Paula!" Julie said seriously. Paula broke into hysterical laughter.
"Julie after what you did to me I think you shorted out all my
batteries! I'm not sure I can walk!" Julie glanced at her basement
clock. It was seven thirty. "We have been fooling around for almost an
hour, non stop!" she exclaimed. "No wonder were exhausted."

Then she remembered Steve. "Steve is going to be here in about half an
hour". Paula was still on her back giggling. "What does he want." she
laughed. "He was going to work out with me tonight and practice posing.
Of course you know what that means!" "What?" Paula said, smiling.
"Sex!", Julie replied. Paula burst into another fit of laughing. "Oh
Jesus Christ" she laughed. "Couldn't you just give him a blow job and
send him home! I don't think even you can handle any more sex tonight!"

Now Julie was laughing too. "I guess I could." she said thoughtfully.
She paused for a minute, thinking. "Maybe I couldn't handle him by
myself tonight, but I bet we could together You still need a man?" Paula
looked at Julie and smiled. "Julie, I always need a man! But I can't
believe you would share your boyfriend with me!"

"Normally I never would, but you're really special to me now and I'm not
sure I can handle him myself tonight. And I know he is really turned on
by strong, muscular women. You're body will be a fantasy come true for
him for sure! I know he has never made love with as much woman as you
are! Except for me of course!"

The women quickly put away their "toys" and went upstairs. They showered
together to save time. They enjoyed soaping each others bodies and
caressing each others soap-covered muscles as they flexed for each
other, and then toweled each other dry. Paula put on her posing suit
with a jogging suit over it. Julie put on her sexiest and briefest
bikini under her jogging suit. They were finishing a light snack from
the food Julie had made earlier when Steve showed up at the door. Julie
kissed him as he came in. "Wow, this was a long day. Larry didn't make
it till about two hours ago, so I had to work almost a double shift. He
owes me one now though, and I'll get him back one of these days. Hi
Paula, good to see you again. How are you and Julie getting along with
the posing?" "Oh fine, Steve" Paula said. "We've been flexing a lot of
muscle together!"

At this, Julie tried to stifle a laugh and almost choked on her snack!
That made Paula start to laugh too and Steve figured something was up,
though he didn't know what. "Sounds to me like you too have been fooling
around more than training, he joked. "Just getting to know each other a
little better." Julie said, smiling at Paula. Paula was about to crack
up again! After a few minutes chat, they went back down to the basement
again. Steve sat down on a stool and Julie said. "Paula, can you show us
your posing routine? Paula rummaged in her gym bag and got out a tape
and put it in Julie's cassette deck. She took off the jogging suit and
Julie watched as Steve looked long and hard at her powerful physique.
Paula started the tape and said. "Now remember, I'm not pumped up" Then
she went through her poses, intentionally working very close in front of
Steve's admiring stare. She displayed her awesome arms and back for him,
did several ab shots right in front of him and slowly and sensuously
displayed her enormous thighs and calves to his admiring stare. Julie
watched from behind Steve, smiling and goading her on with unseen nods
and hand gestures to be a sexy as possible. Paula's posing suit did not
leave much to the imagination either. When she finished, Steve took a
deep breath and said, "Wow, Paula that is quite a routine. I bet the
judges are going to really like that next month. And your physique is
beautiful. Those are about the most powerful looking thighs I have ever
seen. I know some men at the club who would kill for a set that hard and
defined." Paula smiled. Then she turned to Julie. "Before my boyfriend
and I broke up, we were going to try some pairs competition too. I could
show Steve how to do some of the poses he was going to do. If you don't
mind Steve. And if Julie doesn't mind if I borrow you for a
demonstration!" Julie spoke first." I know I don't mind, and I'm sure
Steve would like to learn some poses too, wouldn't you. Why don't you
show him what to do and I'll follow along and try the poses as you do
them too. Steve, why don't you get out of your street clothes and lets
get to work."