Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sara Lips Wrestling

Started by Sara Lips, January 24, 2016, 12:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Lips

Sex Amazon, Model, Wrestler, Iron Junkie and All Round Kick Ass Girl!

www.saralipswrestling.com



I have just launched my new site and would appreciate if you checked it out, I intend this to be a website for the community of wrestling, muscle worship and strong women fans to come to for great reading, content and progressively evolve along the way.

This is the start if sara lips wrestling journey

:thanks:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SLW
www.saralipswrestling.com

Sara Lips

SLW
www.saralipswrestling.com

fbeasleystreet

Site looks great - good job. I like the blog posts, too.

When are you next planning to be in London/Manchester?

Sara Lips

Hi,

Thank you for your compliments. I only wish I had time to blog everyday lol I will be looking for topic ideas though :)

I am in Ireland atm on tour, however have been thinking of hitting Manchester in end Feb ot else start March, and hopefully this will be my next tour as I have never been. Just need to research the area and where is good to stay etc.

Sara x

SLW
www.saralipswrestling.com

Sara Lips

I just posted tour dates for London this morning on WB270, 25TH-27TH FEB

S xx
SLW
www.saralipswrestling.com

Lord Jim

Any chance you're gonna visit Italy anytime soon to kick some ass?  :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sara Lips

I am in Milan from the 26th-28th of May  :tongue:
SLW
www.saralipswrestling.com