⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best audio on a video of flexing?

Started by RobMash, January 20, 2016, 03:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

egad00

Put me down for only muscles talking with my example being Ray Martin's video #12 with Denise Rutkowski
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

arnoldbanana

great question
when music i click MUTE
my fav choice is the original sound of the video because its make me better feel like that i am in the room with the model

goldbricker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Best audio on a video of flexing?

I know...I can think of a half-dozen worst audio tracks ever easy

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Put me down for only muscles talking with my example being Ray Martin's video #12 with Denise Rutkowski

Yes!

kilojoules

Subtle audio background music - are we talking about substituting one with the other?
I'm all for mood music mixed in with whatever the mic (hopefully a quality mic aswell) picked up during the recording.

Unicron

Good question. As a hobby, I like to rework a lot of old and new videos with audio and typically use what I feel complements the person and/or setting. I may leave parts or the entire original audio if something in it appeals to me and/or adds to the music I use. Sometimes I find myself dubbing a posing routine with both the original song and a song I think suits the movement and energy of the poser.

It all depends on how I feel at the moment. I may use Bossa Nova on one video, deep underground House music, Boards of Canada, Jamiroquai, or as of recent, Giorgio Moroder's - Midnight Express - Theme from Midnight Express (both vocal and Instrumental), which I used for a Inna Uit WPW video I reworked just for my personal taste.

It also depends on the type of music you like. If you have a broad interest in different forms of music, then I think it's a lot easier to pick and chose or have an ear for what fits the visual setting, according to your preference. The more you do it, the more you'll find yourself creating a style of your own.

Apart from recreating videos for personally amusement, I never dub interviews. I actually enjoy listening to what many of the women have to say just to get a feel for who they are as individuals. One of my favorite interviews is an old one with Laurie Fierstein. She's a brilliant and very open minded woman.

In the case of Jannell Ennis and women that do or did similar videos with a lot of talking, I prefer no audio. I love Jannell's personality, her voice, and how she asserts herself when talking to the camera or another actor/actress in the film. I enjoy watching and listening to her. She's a pretty good actress in many of those low budget short films. There may be some cases where I can bear low music in the background, but for the most part, I prefer none at all when extended dialogue is involved.

vigna250

There was a video Of Dena Westerfield posing after training that i can find anymore...
She pumping says YEAHHH, MMMMPPHH, RIGHT, MMMHH and it was awesome!
She was wearing a pink top and she was HUGE!!!

M7

I prefer muscle talking and also growling. Very sexy! Music can be effective, but I find a fbb's voice can be a huge turn on. A woman that stand out to me in the muscle talking department (not to mention size department) is Nuriye Evans.

hitman1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There was a video Of Dena Westerfield posing after training that i can find anymore...
She pumping says YEAHHH, MMMMPPHH, RIGHT, MMMHH and it was awesome!
She was wearing a pink top and she was HUGE!!!

I would really, really like to see that.

Anybody have any idea where this video could be found? Or who made it?

riotisto

sometimes the music is bad. the best sound is the original while the video is recorded.

john550


Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS