⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Heather Darling

Started by sixstring, June 06, 2008, 06:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
K + UK_Fan for the link.  This is a very impressive woman.

Seriously Alison? She represents everything you claim to disdain about modern female bodybuilding.


Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
K + UK_Fan for the link.  This is a very impressive woman.

Seriously Alison? She represents everything you claim to disdain about modern female bodybuilding.

She may have been referring to Darling's law career, since the link is to her practice.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

LuvBigChix

Glad to see that she's successful enough to have two offices while also doing so much outside of her business. Takes a lot of discipline, will and energy...assets which helped her build that amazing physique.

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
K + UK_Fan for the link.  This is a very impressive woman.

Seriously Alison? She represents everything you claim to disdain about modern female bodybuilding.
Bruce,  I was refering to her law office web page where it has her bio. 
Re: "everything I claim to disdain".......I don't know what that is you think I disdain.  I do disdain steroid use and especially to the extreme for women.  I have no knowledge as to whether this woman was a steroid user.    Keep in mind Bruce I came out of the early old school gals...and am a nurse.  I never thought it was a very good idea to use steroids.  If that's what you think I disdain...then yes.   BUT...unless I see someone swallow a pill or inject her arm, I would be the last person to say anyone was a steroid user.  That said, I will keep any disdaining to myself with regard to any particular FBB.   Meanwhile...This gal sure did her gym work and  her book reading.  A real double thumbs up!!!!

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
K + UK_Fan for the link.  This is a very impressive woman.

Seriously Alison? She represents everything you claim to disdain about modern female bodybuilding.
Bruce,  I was refering to her law office web page where it has her bio. 
Re: "everything I claim to disdain".......I don't know what that is you think I disdain.  I do disdain steroid use and especially to the extreme for women.  I have no knowledge as to whether this woman was a steroid user.    Keep in mind Bruce I came out of the early old school gals...and am a nurse.  I never thought it was a very good idea to use steroids.  If that's what you think I disdain...then yes.   BUT...unless I see someone swallow a pill or inject her arm, I would be the last person to say anyone was a steroid user.  That said, I will keep any disdaining to myself with regard to any particular FBB.   Meanwhile...This gal sure did her gym work and  her book reading.  A real double thumbs up!!!!

You aren't shy about commenting on what you disdain. That's why I find it mind boggling that you would chose one of the most extreme women on the planet to compliment on her physique. Given the force of your convictions, I'd think that you'd abstain on giving a thumbs up here based on the almost infinitesimal chance that something other in addition to the gym might be responsible for what you're seeing, which could be interpreted as an endorsement that "something other" can make a body look pretty damned impressive and you do understand the appeal.


alison brundage

Two different things....I respect this woman for her achievements.  The other has nothing to do with it.  I do not believe steroid use for either men or women in the sport of body building is a healthy idea.  I have no knowledge as to whether this woman used steroids.  Until I do, I assume she's natural...period.   Great physique  with a brain too!   

lvorma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lvorma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lvorma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Heather Darling is amazing woman , her muscles are piece of art, I like to kiss all her muscles
And she has super-human strength! Curling 405 pounds with one arm is unreal!

lvorma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


lvorma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lvorma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lvorma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SillyGoose88

Ivorma this is great!  Don't suppose there is any video of the Santa-Claus posing?  Or any other video at all for that matter!

Cheers and K+++
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login