⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Heather Darling

Started by sixstring, June 06, 2008, 06:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why Heather Darling in the "Memorable" section?

As long as I know she hasn't retired yet!!! If so, these are sad news!

I thought she was retired. I think she did a show not too long ago but as far as I know she was a lawyer or something.  She left the scene to go to school or something way back when
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Warhawk Overdrive

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Peak

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why Heather Darling in the "Memorable" section?

As long as I know she hasn't retired yet!!! If so, these are sad news!

Actually this section was intended for competitors of the pre internet era like Cory Everson, Lenda Murray, Bev Francis and their contemporaries, but I don't see anything wrong with Heather being featured here.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

krajo

Not a "wrong" thing.

Is that I always understood this section as the place for FBBs that retired from the sport. Thus my surprise on finding Heather Darling over here, being her still active (IMHO).
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

valentino

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

valentino

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marko70

probably the record of heather darling was only fake i think she cannot push over 285 lbs bench....

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
probably the record of heather darling was only fake i think she cannot push over 285 lbs bench....

Where's the proof?  I've seen quite a few older video clips of her benching a lot more than that.  She didn't get 18in biceps and a 50in chest by washing dishes!

crimson_E_86

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why Heather Darling in the "Memorable" section?

As long as I know she hasn't retired yet!!! If so, these are sad news!

Technically, this is the Memorable Female Muscle section and doesn't have to include only retired FBBs. Looking at Heather's body, I would say her muscle are definitely memorable.

Also, I think there should be a statement somewhere in this section explaining what this [section] is about so that everyone know what is and is not acceptable.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crimson_E_86

Apologies, but, already found the statement as followed:


Collection of early photos, magazine scans or videos mostly from the 80's of memorable as well as lesser known female bodybuilders.

- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

Ubu_ntu
K+ to you for the thread.  Definately memorable in my book...through all eras.  She is one that will be remembered.  If she did become a lawyer...good for her.  And...I'll bet she also plays that piano behind her !!

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ubu_ntu
K+ to you for the thread.  Definately memorable in my book...through all eras.  She is one that will be remembered.  If she did become a lawyer...good for her.  And...I'll bet she also plays that piano behind her !!

I think that piano was a fixture at the WPW mansion. But nevertheless, I always thought that Heather could give Tina Lockwood a run for her money.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

alison brundage

FYI
WPW video of Heather Darling #458 and #520

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ubu_ntu
K+ to you for the thread.  Definately memorable in my book...through all eras.  She is one that will be remembered.  If she did become a lawyer...good for her.  And...I'll bet she also plays that piano behind her !!

She's got her own practice:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

K + UK_Fan for the link.  This is a very impressive woman.