LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Arekah Lox

Started by sissyandrea, December 17, 2015, 10:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notsure

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She doesn't look very big in her IG pics is she really 190/200lbs?
Yeah, she is. If you ever meet her in person she is just very broad (and very curvy). She's not only 200lbs but obscenely powerful on a lb-for-lb basis.

It is a bit hard to wrap your head around even when you've met her, but whenever you're back in her presence it takes about a quarter second to remember that short of a few people like Amazon Amanda you won't meet a more physically powerful and dominant woman than Arekah. The woman defies the laws of science, if I'm honest.


lleroy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She doesn't look very big in her IG pics is she really 190/200lbs?
Yeah, she is. If you ever meet her in person she is just very broad (and very curvy). She's not only 200lbs but obscenely powerful on a lb-for-lb basis.
I'll take her V-taper over most pro fbbs I've done sessions with.
I will agree she has the best V-taper. 1st time i met her she gave me a hug an my hands barely got past her shoulders, an i have pretty big shoulders an long arms. It was nothing i ever experienced. Gabrielle hames was only one close
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marvin

Arekah doesn't have a peak on her biceps that you would expect to see on a woman who lifts weights. But I'll never forget the first I felt the muscle in her arm. It was as hard as steel and ran from shoulder to elbow.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah, she is. If you ever meet her in person she is just very broad (and very curvy). She's not only 200lbs but obscenely powerful on a lb-for-lb basis....
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lleroy

Good thing she has IG page. I prefer her old pics where she looks like she is going to kick your ass, but any pic of her is good
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lleroy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good thing she has IG page. I prefer her old pics where she looks like she is going to kick your ass, but any pic of her is good
Yes as someone who's spent lots of time with her the idea of her looking cute and friendly is...weird. Important to note that isn't a comment on her actual personality.
I will agree her new pics are different but still great. I remember her being so young an big, the intimidation never stopped an got more dominant the more i seen her. Met a few girls who were intimidating but with arekah it never stopped
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marvin

I wonder if anyone truly knows her actual personality. Has as been said before, Arekah knew how to read people and could become exactly what we wanted. Maybe at times she doesn't even know who she is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes as someone who's spent lots of time with her the idea of her looking cute and friendly is...weird. Important to note that isn't a comment on her actual personality.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lleroy

She told me she was the bill lambeer of womens college basketball. Opposing crowd booed an hated her an she loved it. She said alot of girls were taller than her but she could jump higher than most. I bet it would be tough to get any rebounds with her guarding u
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lleroy

I found her stories fascinating, alot of them were about dominating an putting fear into guys. I know she knows how to box an fistfight, she has real fast hands skill an power, an said she is a real good kickboxer. If she made up some stories i would like to hear them all over again
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MixedFighter99

Can we take a moment and give a nod to one of the GOATS, Arekah Lox since we are throwing out a lot of names and haven't mention her in a while lol

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can we take a moment and give a nod to one of the GOATS, Arekah Lox since we are throwing out a lot of names and haven't mention her in a while lol

Does anyone have any recent updates on Arekah? Has she gone for good?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can we take a moment and give a nod to one of the GOATS, Arekah Lox since we are throwing out a lot of names and haven't mention her in a while lol

Does anyone have any recent updates on Arekah? Has she gone for good?

If she made the decision to walk out of a room and close the door behind her, I think the respectful thing to do is to accept it. She's made a change. She deserves her privacy.

MixedFighter99

And AL went out as still one of the best ever to do it as I think you be hard pressed to find anyone who she isn't of the GOATS of sessioning. Therefore, we should not be sad she is gone (and deserves a private and happy retirement), just be thankful that not only she session and was holy fuck great but also sessioned for quite a long time. 

I can say too she really enjoyed playing the role of the bully or villain as Arekah would made one hell of a heel in pro wrestling. The ironic part was when she wasn't beating the salting out of me and dominating me for her own fun, Arehah was very nice with me. She also admitted that she fucking loved the fact I admitted if she was walking down the street, I run the other way. Like really love it. She truly was 1 in a million.

squeezemebaby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She also admitted that she fucking loved the fact I admitted if she was walking down the street, I run the other way. Like really love it. She truly was 1 in a million.

Oh yes, she loved talking about "what if you saw me in public?".

I had a music gig after the session and she said "how would you feel about it, if you were playing and I would walk into the club?". She really loved to imagine that situation and hear me talk about how extremely overwelmed I would be.

Even though she doesn't post, her Insta**** is still being used: I saw a "liked by" come by at a Dolly Parton post just a few months ago.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

Those of us who were quick to spot her greatness got 11 years of sublime service from her. I would ditch work and fly to see her tomorrow if she suddenly reappeared but at the moment I don't feel the least bit unfulfilled as far as she's concerned. So long and thanks for all the flopping like a caught fish.

LynnD

I've been around for a long time and sessioning for decades. I saw some amazing ladies. My biggest regret is not having a session with Arekah. Everything I hear and read confirms she's the GOAT. Sad because I'm certain she's not going to suddenly reappear on the scene.