Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Arekah Lox

Started by sissyandrea, December 17, 2015, 10:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abracadabra

I don't know if her site wasn't supposed to be found yet, but the social media links at the top point to shopify social media pages, not her company's social media pages. Whether the checkout page is fully functional, I have no idea. There are a million of these small clothing companies out there. Good luck to her.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's getting old into her 40s hope she finds someone and settles down. Seen alot of successful/pretty women get into their 40s and end up miserable

Not yet. She's 39.

lleroy

She looks early 30s. I told her she could wrestle into her 60s, she laughed an told her i met a wrestler in her 60s that was better than some wrestlers in there 20s an 30s. Hope she comes back
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chesterguy21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She isn't tagging brands in her posts so I don't think she's being sponsored. Their loss.

How do they lose by not paying her? Lmao
Folks who make what she just happens to wear, yes. But she has fans who are much more loyal to her than the average ig model.

She would have to be famous and influential and have a presence on social media. She barely got on. 

Schmoes aren't even fully present on IG

Exactly.

This is a person that as of today, as fewer than 6,000 followers.  There are Inst@gram accounts of cats and dogs (among other animals, and probably even rocks) that have a far larger following.

When it comes to Inst@gram, anyone can call themselves and pretend they are a "model", laff.

There is no sponsor that is losing by not sponsoring her.

Some of you schmoes need to check your school-boyish fanaticism and obsession with this woman.  She is greatly overhyped.

Damn... you again. Stop being rude to other fellows here. There's no need to do that.

Arekah just started her IG account and it's still growing So what's wrong with you? You're comparing pears to apples. You don't know what's going to happen with Arekahs IG account. We all don't know. All we see is that it's growing. We will see how much followers she can get. And Arekah has other business plans and she didn't exactly specify what they are. It's probably not only the IG account. She will go her way and make it I'm sure. Again ...come down man and chill... and tf stop being so rude to other people on here!
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

lleroy

Someone asked her weight on ig an she said 195. She looks perfect. Last time i seen her she was 210 an she had 9 sessions that day, she said she was going to lift after all sessions to bulk up some more. We will never see anything like her again if she doesn't unretire
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

not a fan o all of the shopped photos to be honest.  She is still amazing looking but she does a lot of Photoshop on them IG pix

abracadabra

how many of us do you think have put her on a scale the past 6 months?
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

lleroy

She said 195. Her videos look good, don't think u can photoshop those. When i met her 3 or 4 yrs ago her body was like steel, she is still the strongest i ever met, gabrielle hames was probably closest to her strength
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

Guys who met her for the 1st time were always surprised how big she looked in person compared to the photos (not because they were out of date). I'd be surprised if she's downsized a lot, she *loved* being as big as she was.

lleroy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
not a fan o all of the shopped photos to be honest.  She is still amazing looking but she does a lot of Photoshop on them IG pix
You should stick to fbb in there 20s. U can pay 500 to touch there bicep. Arekah is a total badass, u shouldn't comment if your not interested in tough women. U should stick to fbb where u touch there leg an calf
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
not a fan o all of the shopped photos to be honest.  She is still amazing looking but she does a lot of Photoshop on them IG pix
You should stick to fbb in there 20s. U can pay 500 to touch there bicep. Arekah is a total badass, u shouldn't comment if your not interested in tough women. U should stick to fbb where u touch there leg an calf

Trying to figure out how anything you said makes sense with my comment...

Her IG pictures are photoshopped...

jullyeg

Her IG pictures might be photoshopped. It's no big deal. All the people who met her agree : she is way more impressive, more massive, her body is more powerful, harder than on any of her pics. And her face is as pretty as in her best pictures.
She seems to have lost some muscles, compared to how she was 2 or 3 years ago. But, for sure, her arms and shoulders are still in steel and more impressive when you are next to her, or touch her, than in the pictures.
And I am quite sure that in a few weeks, she would get as big and strong as she was. Her genetics are so unique!

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her IG pictures might be photoshopped. It's no big deal. All the people who met her agree : she is way more impressive, more massive, her body is more powerful, harder than on any of her pics. And her face is as pretty as in her best pictures.
She seems to have lost some muscles, compared to how she was 2 or 3 years ago. But, for sure, her arms and shoulders are still in steel and more impressive when you are next to her, or touch her, than in the pictures.
And I am quite sure that in a few weeks, she would get as big and strong as she was. Her genetics are so unique!

Never said it was a big deal.  A simple comment.  Pretty sure she is going for a "softer" look on IG

lleroy

I don't think all her pics are photoshopped. Her pics before an after paleton workout don't look shopped. Her sessions were adventures. She is the only one whoever put me on her shoulders an flipped me onto bed, an a couple normal bodyslams onto bed,  an set me up for a piledriver an just threatened to do it. I didn't ask for lifting, thats what I liked about her most, u didn't know what was going to happen next
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

squeezemebaby

Yes, lleroy, and next to that: Arekah looks at least as good in real life as on her pictures. No words can describe how awesome she is.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login