⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

American Gladiator

Started by kazokazo50, May 26, 2008, 10:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredzeppelin

Lori Fetrick was one of the most impressive female tacklers I have ever scene. She would lay competitors
out with textbook NFL tackles in the various contact events. Such a cutie.


essendoubleop


Patrick_Henry

Regarding the poll, I like the powerful Nordic types, so I vote for Hellga from the Gladiators reboot..




But all-time Gladiator, I vote for Raye Hollitt (Zap) from the original series. And good call by previous posters on Ice (Fetrick). She was nice too..

sa2009

 Raye Hollitt  "Zap"  for me

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


She was a powerhouse in her day . Benched over 300lbs , probably the strongest female gladiator

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Raye Hollitt  "Zap"  for me

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She was a powerhouse in her day . Benched over 300lbs , probably the strongest female gladiator

Amen. And Raye played the game with zeal. She was an instinctively fierce competitor.. I miss the Golden Era of American Gladiators. Before the internet, it was a unique, high profile forum for female bodybuilders..a lot of the competitors had nice builds also.