⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

American Gladiator

Started by kazokazo50, May 26, 2008, 10:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zig563

The pure beef and thickness of Hellga made her my fave. I know she was not shredded. I liked her nordic viking character look. Robin with blonde braids was hot at 200 plus.


racerx009

This one is easy: Zap (Raye Holitt), Gold (Tonya Knight), and Ice (Lori Fetrick)... and in that order. The first version of AG was the standard that has never been surpassed in my view.

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A favorite clip of Hellga. She woman handles a sports reporter for a local TV station in this segment. Love the headlock. She is one thick woman.

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This one is easy: Zap (Raye Holitt), Gold (Tonya Knight), and Ice (Lori Fetrick)... and in that order. The first version of AG was the standard that has never been surpassed in my view.

Nice list, but incomplete without the incredible Siren (Shelley Beattie). Nothing like watching her massive thighs, calves and glutes
pump vigorously as she whipped the competition in "Skytrack".

zig563

Shelly was a good one and a nice role model for the hearing impaired being on TV and using sign language often. I liked all of the girls in the original who had any muscle...which was all but one. Diamond was my fave in the original, but the other girls were right there. Shelly died too young. Unfortunate.

samusaran

i think the originla show had way better women gladiators than the reboot did. what do u guys think?

zig563

Probably correct. Hellga and Gina Carrano were my faves in the 2nd version. I voted Hellga as #1, though Diamond and the others were great too. I met Robin in person and she was one of the few fbbs I found to be just as impressive in person as on video or TV. Very deefy girl which I like and she was beefier as Hellga. I liked her character as much as anything. The strongwoman 200 pound look was good on her. I just liked that character and she was kind of curvy and powerful and I liked the nordic viking look she went with.

The original cast was deeper in talent and I liked the games better too.

samusaran

my all time #1 fav. woman, sharon vanderhorst almost got picked to be one of the gladiators in season 2(the new one) but didn't for some dumb reason. that would made it incredible for me.

racerx009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This one is easy: Zap (Raye Holitt), Gold (Tonya Knight), and Ice (Lori Fetrick)... and in that order. The first version of AG was the standard that has never been surpassed in my view.

Nice list, but incomplete without the incredible Siren (Shelley Beattie). Nothing like watching her massive thighs, calves and glutes
pump vigorously as she whipped the competition in "Skytrack".

Don't know how I could forget that goddess! Good catch.

mockingbird

Ice(Lori Fetrick) had huge muscles. I loved watching her crush women in the joust.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

eatme

Crush for sure, and Phoenix would be second
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

warlock12

From the 1st version my favorites were Diamond (Erika Andersch), Siren (Shelley Beattie), and Jazz (Victoria Gay) and from the 2nd version Siren (Valerie Waugaman), and Crush (Gina Carano). In general I prefer the girls from the 1st version. I also have to say that I love the Gladiator girls because they don't just show their muscles but also their athleticism and that makes them sexier to me.

rageking

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i think the originla show had way better women gladiators than the reboot did. what do u guys think?
zap ice dallas and diamond were four of the sexiest original gladiators
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

roadwarrior


minuteman