LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Smog] Stories~collected

Started by bigking90, January 04, 2007, 12:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigking90

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Bigger is Better

Superman Meets Alexa

Tammy Stole My Girlfriend

Monica the Bully

My Little Sister Nadia and Her Friend Cindy

A little roleplay






Bigger is Better
By smog
______________________________

Part 1

I was standing in the school-gyms locker room, thinking about what my friend Tom had just told me.  The serum he gave me to make my muscles grow had a side effect, he did not know exactly what it was yet, but he said I should not take it.

"Well, who cares!" I mumbled to my self, "I want to be big." The liquid serum tasted bitter. "There, now I just wait!." I stood in front of the mirror exited about what would happen,
but nothing did. Then suddenly I felt faint, and to my surprise I saw my body grow.

I went to see my girlfriend, Lisa, the same evening.
When she opened the door, I was casually leaning against the doorpost making my new 17" biceps show.
Lisa loved my new body, and she offered to blow me off. She looked in my eyes and deftly slipped my shorts
over my enlarging member. " Oh my, your cock is bigger to, I like it." She began to stroke my huge cock,
and then started to lick and kiss my majestic pole to its unbelievable limit. In another instant my hard rod
was in her mouth, and Lisa was sucking me deeper and deeper. When I exploded into her awaiting mouth,
she swallowed it all as fast as she could. "Oohhh, that was good," I said to her when she stood up.
"Yes, but I feel a little dizzy, I better sit down" she said, but before she got to it, her body started shaking.
" Are you sick or something", I started to say when Lisa's body started to grow. Her arms and legs started
to show lots of bulging muscles. Surprised as we were , we wanted to wait and see how things turned out,
and Lisa did not look bad with the new muscles on her.

Lisa's new strong fitness-type look made quite a stir the next day at school, a lot of girls were asking how
she made her body change in a day, but she did not tell, or so I thought.
I was in the gym at four o'clock to check out my new strength. I was just finishing doing some benchpressing
with An amazing 300 pounds, when suddenly I was being straddled by a girl. She leaned on the bar, adding
her 120 pounds to the weight. I could just barely keep the bar from crushing my chest. Another girl was tying
me to the bench. The girls, that I recognized as two of the schools troublemakers, Tina and Lai, hoisted the bar
to its place and Lai, a beautiful Japanese girl said," now, lets get us some magic cum!" and pulled of my
shorts. She started to gently rubbing my cock, then proceeded to taking it in her mouth and sucking it.
Sure enough, trying not to give in, my magnificent manhood began filling with blood and before long I
exploded my super cum in her awaiting mouth with a grunt. Lai, who was ready, swallowed every drop that
I offered. She stood up and the two girls looked at each other's and before long Lai‹s body started to fill in
with toned muscles, like a fitness competitor. But the growth kept up. Her breasts now stretched the top so
tightly that they were being held flat against her expanding chest muscles. Her arms were swelling with
hard muscle and her legs started showing definition in her quads. Then her butt, which was pretty much
flat before, began growing and rounding and her calves blossomed into hard diamonds of muscle.
Lai held up one arm and flexed it hard. To her surprise a bicep the size of a lemon popped up out of her
formerly shapeless arm. She reached out with her other hand to see if it was for real. As she felt her
arm, her muscle seemed like it was made of rock, it was so hard and solid.
" Holy shit", said Tina and touched Lai‹s muscles, trying to squeeze them. Flexing her arm again and
again, a couple of seams in Lai‹s sleeve popped open as her bicep swelled even larger." Jeez Lai!
How strong are you? " Tina asked. "I do not know," Lai shrugged her wide shoulders, " lets find out."
With that she walked over to where the bar was racked. It still held 300 pounds. Without thinking,
she grabbed the bar and lifted it easily to her bulging breasts. Her biceps finally pushed the fabric of her
top too far and the sleeves ripped open, exposing the largest arms any of the girls had ever seen on a girl.
With steady, controlled motions, she curled the heavy bar five times before returning it to its rack.
She held her pumped arms up and proudly displayed her big biceps. " Check it out, I got guns!" Lai
called out. " This shirt is just too small for me now!" With that she tore open her shirt like she was ripping
a piece of paper. Released from their bondage, her newly developed breasts poured out, bouncing in front
of her until they came to rest on her powerful chest. The sight of Lai‹s boobs exploding out of her shirt was
too much for me. My hard on returned with a vengeance. Seeing the stiffened member, Tina knelt down
quickly and grabbed it with both hands. " My turn, now." She said as she tried to duplicate Lai‹s actions.
After a few tries, she got into the rhythm of it and stroked me closer and closer to the edge. I tried to protest
but Tina sucked the big red tip and nibbled on it, too. It was so good, that I soon was ready to climax again.
When I came, Tina made sure to swallow all of it.
While Tina was waiting for the changes to start, Lai straddled my legs and gently grabbed my big cock. " I
want more." She said looking me in the eyes. I looked back with a shocked expression and tried to scream out
in protest, but the only sound that came out was a faint squeak. Lai lowered herself closer to the already
hardening rod. She sucked me like an expert. Slow and gentle at first, then harder and firmer. Suddenly
I was rock hard again and I felt a power surge all through my body. I was huge, powerful as an ox, a
Superman! The pleasure raced through me and I rocked and bucked in time with Lai‹s deft hands and mouth.
Then explosions vent off in my head and groin as I released another torrent of jism, pumping it out, spurt
after spurt. As Lai stepped back, wiping her mouth she saw that Tina was beginning her growth spurt.
It looked like Tina's outer layer of fat was just melting away. But then it seemed as if all those fat cells
suddenly concentrated in her boobs as they stretched further and further outward. Then her muscles started
growing. She was wearing a loose T-shirt over her black sports bra, but the bra was having trouble containing
her new size. She went to take her turn with the bar. As she lifted it neatly with one hand she held her other
rock solid arm up and flexed her thick bicep. " Look at this, and check out these abs." She said as she lifted
up her T-shirt. The material of her bra had taken just about all it could and it was starting to rip at the top.
"I feel like a supergirl!" Lai shouted, flexing her big biceps in a double biceps pose, which would make any
male bodybuilder green with envy. Her physique was becoming quite literally packed with muscle.
As Lai went of to pose her new muscles in front of the mirror, Tina swung one thick thigh over me, and
straddled my mid-section. " I think I will try something different this time. You just can't imagine how good
it feels to be this strong, this powerful. She reached down under her short skirt and effortlessly tore her
underwear off, exposing her blond bush. I was embarrassed, looking at her crotch, so I threw my head back
and stared at the ceiling. Tina slowly eased herself down over my raging hard on.
" Remember this shirt? Remember how my skinny arms seemed almost lost in the sleeves and how loose it fit
around my tiny chest? Well, look at it now. C‹mon, look at me!" Tina commanded as she began to slowly
ride my rock hard cock.
As I looked down from the ceiling, Tina flexed her arms and chest. Her lats stretched the sides out while her
biceps completely filled the sleeves. Her chest was threatening to pop out of the front. As she expected, the sight
of her bulging muscles made me even harder than before. Tina leaned forward and held onto the bar above
my head, nearly brushing her bulging boobs against my nose. " I know that you like big, buff girls. Let's see
how big and strong you can make me, okay? Let us see you fill me with huge hard muscles." She began to
slowly ride my huge cock. She increased the tempo of her rhythmic humping. " C‹mon, make me stronger,
baby, You can do it, fill me with muscles, with power, make me bigger baby, bigger, harder, stronger, oh yes,
big muscles, c‹mon, you know you want to, make me huge, stronger, you can do it, HUGE.STRONG.
MUSCLES.BIGGER.BIGGER!!!" Tina was shouting, commanding. I was wildly bucking, lost in
her suggestive images, wanting only to make Tina into the perfect woman, trying to will her muscles to
explode and her breasts to balloon out.
Then suddenly I came. And I came. It was like the very first time, except even more intense. Tina's tight pussy
caught all that I gave her and held it inside until it became a part of her. She placed her hands on my heaving
chest and waited. After just a few seconds she sat upright and turned her head slightly with her eyes barely
closed, as if she were listening for something. " Wait for it." she paused, then she raised her arms and
suddenly flexed them larger than ever, "yessss!!"
Her biceps tore through the cotton sleeves like twin volcanoes erupting out of the sea. Her boobs burst through
the front of the T-shirt. Her lats spread out so wide that they forced the T-shirt outward revealing the fullest tits
and tiniest waist that I ever had seen.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM, YOU BITCH!"
Tina and I, both looked in the direction of the voice, both surprised to see that it was Lisa and my friend Tom.
Tom went flying across the small room towards Tina, while Lisa went for Lai, who was standing in front of
the mirror, flexing her four inch pecs. Her now firm tit flesh jiggled slightly as it came to rest on top of her
beefy slabs of muscle while deep striations stood out in her cleavage. Lisa caught Lai off-guard as she flew
towards her. Grabbing her around the shoulders, she flipped over her, pulling Lai off her feet, sending her
flying across the room. Lisa jumped back to her feet and raced back to me, her lover, tied to the weight bench.
" Are you okay?" she gasped as she ripped the rope freeing my left hand.
"Yes, I am okay, but." I cut my sentence short as I looked up in horror. Lai was already up and flying at
Lisa with her mighty fists balled and ready for action. She had recovered immediately, and in a flash she was
on top of Lisa, lifting her of the floor by her shirt like she was a rag doll. Lai held her up with one hand and
smashed her across the face with the back of her other hand. The force of the blow was so great, that Lisa went
flying backwards, while Lai was left holding the remains of her tank top.
While this quick battle was going on, I was struggling to free my other hand, but just as I succeeded, Lisa's
body came crashing down on top of me. The poor girl was all but unconscious from the beating she was
receiving at the hand of super-Lai.
Lai stepped casually towards the couple, removing her skirt with a quick tug of her powerful hands, exposing
her massive thighs completely. She lifted the semi-conscious Lisa above her head, then settled her across her
wide shoulders. Her giant biceps bulged ominously as she bent Lisa's frame backward with one strong hand
holding her shoulders and the other holding her thighs. Lisa gave a soft cry of pain as she felt herself bending
to the strong girl's might.
Lai stepped over me and squeezed my middle with her thick legs, swollen with rock hard muscles. " Fuck this
shit, I have the power to take what I want, who I want. And right now I want more!" she said as she settled
down on top of my flaccid penis, " so get this up or I will cut you in half with my legs. C`mon , you know
what to do." She began roughly rubbing my cock with her pussy, arousing the sleeping giant.
I responded by pushing at Lai‹s thighs with my now free hands. I was met by mounds of pumped up muscle.
My fingers traced the deep clefts and high ridges of her quads. I realized that I was getting turned on partly
out of lust for her incredible muscles, but also out of fear that these perfect legs could cut me in two without
even trying hard. My cock began stiffening again, as if it were drawn to the object of my lust. My hands
continued up Lai‹s legs and wrapped around her tiny waist. Then I cupped her hard round ass in my hands
and helped her pump me into her hungry snatch. My hands continued up to her abs and felt the marvelous
muscles ripple and bulge with her movements. As my hands reached up to grasp her pendulous breasts, I
could hold back no longer. A jet of magic cum shot out from my engorged member to be quickly absorbed
into Lai‹s already super body. I let my hands drop to the side exhausted and ashamed that I could not stop
Lai from getting what she wanted, so overcome was I by her fantastic physique.
Moments later, I looked up to see Lai reveling in her latest growth spurt, her arms flexing even larger than
before as she increased the pressure on the hapless Lisa. The pain from the increased pressure on her back,
brought her back to the edge of consciousness, and she cried out for help. The sight of her dramatic growth
was too much for me. I was so utterly turned on by Lai's power and size that my cock snapped back to
attention and spurted another full load into Lai's hungry box. "Ohhh.thank you, I will take that as a
compliment that you like my new physique."
I was exhausted, but Lai was grinding away at my crotch trying to excite me one more time. " More, I want
more!" she snarled.
Seeing that she could get no more from me, Lai swung off me and unceremoniously dropped the unconscious
Lisa to the floor at my feet. She roughly grabbed the limp member and stroked it, trying to force it to respond.
I resisted with all my might, and collapsed. Then Lai tried to gently tease the passive cock and again I
frustrated her desires. Finally she gave up, thinking that I was truly drained.
Leaving the two, limp and lifeless were they were, Lai rose from her knees and swaggered up to the mirror to
see what she looked like now. She gasped as she first caught her reflection in the mirror. She was covered
from neck to calf with the most outrageous, bulging, mass of muscle, she had ever seen in her life. She
quivered as she tentatively flexed her arm, staring at the impossibly huge mound of muscle rising on top of
it. She ran her other hand over the mountain of 35" of feminine power, Amazed at the size and hardness. Then
she repeated the process with her other arm. Oh! She thought, so this is what a goddess looks like.
Meanwhile Tom was in trouble. Tina saw Tom rushing for her and he was met by her strong fist, striking him
In the chin, lifting him totally of the ground. Tom fell down like a sack of potatoes. Tina then grabbed te
Nearly unconscious Tom, holding him up by the scruff in one hand, she flexed her other bicep. She turned
To look at her peaked bicep in satisfaction of its 24" circumference. " Ohhh.. It is big, don‹t you think?"
Te young girl repeated flexing her bicep a few more times, milking her arm for more muscle. Her arm
Bloated out to 25®". " Mmmmm....very big!" Tom was mesmerized by Tinas huge peaked bicep.
She then threw a hard punch to his stomach, her fist disappearing into his belly, making him cringe in
Severe pain. Letting go of him, he fell onto the floor.
Tina stood him up on his feet, he barely stood on his own. She outstretched her arm, aligning Tom‹s chin
At the base of her bicep and forearm.
"you are about to feel what true muscle and power are!" she said tensing her arm. Veins puffed out and
muscle hardened on her 21", unflexed bicep. Tom was not about to move, he was totally drained of any energy
he had. Tina flexed her arm up fast and hard. Her bicep shot up like a newly formed mountain peak, all 25" of
it. Tom‹s head was fiercely crushed between her massive bicep and bulging forearm. Tina flexed again and
again, sending his body into convulsion. " and now the big finish,...and i mean BIG!" she said as she put her
free arm behind her head. Tom‹s head still lay at the base of her bicep, all that pumping had her unflexed bicep
already pumped to 24" around. " Mmmmm", she moaned as she slowly flexed. Her arm shook from te
force of the flex. Half way up her flex, her bicep had mushroomed to 27", all ready crushing Tom‹s head.
" Ohhhh", she continued to moan as she brought her arm up to full flex. His cheek bones crackled between her
now 30" bicep and tree trunk forearm. " Ohhh..Yaaaa!" she exerted in satisfaction. Unflexing her arm, Tom
once again fell to the floor hard.
Te two super - muscled babes looked at each other, laughed and left the gym, leaving the three unconscious
Ones behind them.

bigking90

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bigking90

Te next day , when i arrived at school, a crew of people were standing at in front of the school-gym. Someone
Screamed for me to come and watch, but before i entered the gym i knew what it was.
Tina was curling an impressive amount af weight, making her biceps balloon to immense proportions and her
Tight t-shirt ripped audibly to accommodate them. She continued to pump the bar to her chest. " you see girls,"
She said to a couple of girls staring at her, " this is what a real woman can do. Much more than any boy or
Man, just look at him", she nodded towards me," he is dumbfounded." As she talked she curled the weight
Another ten times. Her arms pumping even more, the veins filling with blood. I was mesmerized as i watched
this impossible act. Tina‹s arms surged with power, her huge biceps threatening to grow larger than her head.
Her chest heaved and the nipples stood out noticeably. Her entire body tensed as she continued to pump the
Weight. She began to grunt with effort but managed to pump out another ten reps. Then she set the bar back
On the rack and flexed her arms in a double biceps pose. I could not help but grow hard at the sight of her
Super-strong, sexy body. the sleeves of her shirt ripped further as her arms swelled even larger, veins growing
Like angry welts across her skin. Then Lai stepped in front of me, her giant body blocking my view completely.
She was absolutely huge, with muscles bigger than any i had ever seen before, bar none, male or female.
I estimated her arms at over 40" as she flexed them in the mirror. the peaks were huge with incredible vascula-
Rity. Her chest was well over 90" around with two breasts the size of basketballs standing proud and firm. As
She did a full front lat spread her body fanned out to incredible dimensions. Her huge chest was offset by a
tight waist with incredible definition. Her legs were immense with quads well over 50" and perfectly formed.
Her calves bunched to a hard knot as she moved, promising incredible power.
She looked over at me and smiled. "i am beautiful, am i not? the new japanese style super-girl!"she said .
She turned to the Mirror again and flexed, obviously in love with her own musculature.
.Te huge muscles screamed to escape Their lycra prison of the full White bodysuit she was wearing.
She grabbed the bar, that Tina had just used and started curling it, with just one hand,
Making her bicep bulge with power, pumped beyond belief by the workout. She set the humongues weight back
And looked over to me and smiled. "well, what do you think?" she asked turning to me again.
She put an arm around me and moved in front. With the other, she started massaging my crotch. " what are you
Doing?" i asked, and reached down to push her hand away, but she grabbed it and caught it between her knees,
Forcing my head into her chest. She was rubbing me more rapidly now, and i was responding in spite of my-
Self. " Come on, i know you want to! Admit it. You like this don‹t you? Come on, i can tell i am turning you
On. Be nice and play!"
Lai started squeezing my ass, and realizing how close i was to coming, i struggled harder to get away, but i
Was caught fast in her iron hold. Realizing it was inevitable, i shifted slightly, turning my body more directly
Onto hers, but she quickly caught on and deftly took her hand away and held me away from her, now cupping
My ass and lifting me slightly into the air. " well do you want me? Come on, do you want me to finish you off?"
She ran her finger slightly across my penis again, to remind me how close i was. I looked down at her arm
More closely. Her bicep bulged out of her arm, and she was not even flexing hard.
I could feel her hard biceps digging into my back. Lai slipped her free hand under the waistband of my shorts
And started to stroke me again, lightly, my semi-erect member springing to life.
" ohh, got your attention again! You are so cute. I have to kiss you!" she lifted me closer to her face and
pushed her lips into mine, her tongue roughly exploring the inside of my mouth. she was amazingly strong. I
still weighed almost 200 pounds, yet she was supporting me with one arm without any sense of strain, her
fingers lightly kneading my member, her lips brushing delicately across mine, while her right arm held me
completely immobilized against her. She was quickening her pace again. Would she make me come now, or
was she just teasing me?
Suddenly i heard a voice. " what are you doing?" it was Lisa. I tried to break Lai‹s hold on my lips, but she
reacted threateningly by digging a finger into my ribs. I was caught like a fly. I heard Lisa coming closer, as
Lai started pumping me more rapidly. Despite all my efforts at distracting myself, i was losing control and
Came right into Lai‹s hand, just as i heard Lisa stop short and scream .
"What the hell are you doing? So that is what it takes to....well damn you, you bastard." Lai released my
lips, allowing me to turn my head toward Lisa.
" Look at you, cuddling with this muscle bound girl. So this is what turns you on!" Lisa shouted. I stared at her
helplessly. "Lisa, please, i am sorry, she...." Lai studied Lisa while she wiped my cum off her hand and
onto my shorts. " No i am sorry, Lisa." Lai said, mocking my voice as she interrupted me. " i guess he just
likes a little muscle on a girl, you are just a fitness-type titty-babe. That is so old." Lai flexed her free arm, and
a 40" cannonball of power shot upwards. Lisa wailed and bolted from the scene through the nearest exit.
I tried to follow her, but Lai still held me fast. " Oh, don‹t go so soon, sweetie. I like having you in my arms."
"why are you doing this to me?"
"because i can, you little cutie. Like, guys think they should be in control. Sure, well control this!"
Lai held out her arm again and tightened her muscle more deliberately this time. the tissues gathered
Force, then her bicep pushed upwards like a time-action film of a souffle rising, while her tricep thickened
Below to make a solid block of thick muscle. Higher and higher her bicep rose...42"..43"...45", te
Lycra and her skin strained under the force of her flex. Finally it could take no more, her bicep tore through te
Spandex reaching a peak above my head.
"Isn‹t it incredible? It is almost as big as my waist! Being a girl was never so much fun." Lai said. I quivered
as i looked up at her, my member beginning to slowly creep up to meet the bicep again.
" Ohh.. you do like muscles on a girl, do you?" Lai smiled. " Well, then you must love me because i am the
strongest, most muscular girl in the world."
To be continued......

bigking90

Bigger is better.
By smog
Part 2.


A week after the incident at the school gym, i was training at a local town gym, trying out my strength.
I had just finished a set of leg presses, when she walked in. She was sexily dressed in the tiniest pair of white
Shorts and a cut - off green crop top. She was the most muscular girl i had ever seen, maybe even more
muscular than Lai. She walked straight over to the mirrors and started warming up. She was unbelievible
massive, i estimated about 250 lbs, and all of it hard trained muscle.
She was a black girl with long curly black hair, beautiful deep brown eyes, and she had the most beautiful
Ass i had ever seen. Big round, rock hard glutes, almost ripped the seams of her shorts. the sight of this
Muscle-queen made a stir in my groin.
Her glutes tapered faultlessly into bulging leg biceps. They were enormous. Even unpumped the lines of her
Thighs flared out frighteningly, like she was strong enough to squat a house.
Taut abdominals, each one perfectly defined, rippled upwards to a mighty chest which must have measured
100 inches. As she threw her arms back, two rock solid muscled tits thrust forward looking delicious in their
beautiful firmness. Her nipples, in keeping up with the rest of her pumped-up physique, were bigger than any
i had seen before - almost poking cheekily through the restraining Lycra. I could not take my eyes off her!
Then there were her arms - unpumped and relaxed they were thick, veined columns of heavy muscularity.
"my god" i thought , " what would they be like after several sets of heavy curls."
Te girl pulled a band from her pocket, tied her hair back into a cute pony tail, the motion of her arms made
Her biceps jump to life, then pausing briafly when her eyes caught mine in the mirror. I looked away but she
Must have spotted my bulging member, because wiggling that hard as nails, but ultra sexy, ass, she came
Over to a bench next to my dumbell rack and began to load the bar. I am pretty muscular myself now and
Bench around 300 lbs, but she piled on the plates to 600 lbs. She sat on the edge of the bench and slowly stretched
Her arms - throwing out those pretty tits enticingly. She knew i could not take my eyes of her.
She lay down, finding her grip on the bar, and before heaving the mighty weight upwards, winked knowingly.
First she took a narrow grip which squeezed her beautiful pecs together - they seemed to mesh like parts
Of a machine. Her deep, muscular cleavage looked like a valley carved out of rock. After five sets her pumped
Pecs made her gorgeous chest look twice its normal size. But that was not enough for this muscle-babe. She
Slid nearer the end of the bench and gripped a pair of 100 lbs dumbbells. Using a wide grip, she pumped and
Pumped and pumped. Her face was a pained grimace but she refused to give up. She was panting and
Grunting, but she still pumped. " come on you bastards, grow! " she yelled, " i am going to be bigger than
Anybody! More muscular than super-girl! "
Finally she let the bells fall to the ground with a dual thud and sat up. Taking a deep breath she watched in te
Mirror as her rock hard, super-pumped pecs inflated beyond any i had ever seen - male or female. She slipped
Her right hand inside her top feeling her own freaky musculature approvingly. "mmmmmm " she moaned,
Her eyes half closed. She looked at me, " not bad for a girl eh? " she said " I am Sally by the way. I love
Pumping iron. Just feeling my own muscles getting bigger and bigger. Come here and feel for yourself."
" oh " , i said remembering the Lai incident last week at the school, " i can not, because i belong to someone
else." She laughed, throwing her head back, revealing thick columns of muscle in her neck.
" you do, do you! Well for now you are mine, little man, so keep your mind on the job at hand and help me
finish off with biceps....then maybe we will have some fun."
She told me to load up a bar with 250 lbs and she grabbed it effortlessly. " come here." She said and i got
Close. She leaned over and whispered..." you know what would make these curls easier? If you were to stand
Behind me and slip your hands around my biceps while i  pump!" i gently felt the rip cord thick veins pumping
Power to those massive arms before gripping her biceps purposefully. " Ready? " she laughed and slowly
Lifted the bar curling it, and i felt those mighty slabs of muscle growing peaks as big as mountains.
No way could i get my hands around those 40 inch guns - and with every pump they were getting bigger and
Harder. By the third set i could take no more, so i ran my hands over the thick ridged muscles of her back and
Stooped to plant a kiss on her flexing left mountain of a bicep. Sally did not seem to mind, she placed te
Heavy bar gently on the floor and stared into the mirror. " feel my abs! " she commanded and i placed my hands,
From behind, on her corrugated stomach. She suddenly hit a unnatural double biceps pose, pulling her stomach
In, almost to her spine.
" I AM THE NUBIAN GODDESS ", she yelled, " THE STRONGEST GIRL IN THE WORLD ! " I ran my
hands up over those mighty pecs, feeling her nipples strain at the lycra. the pecs surged powerfully into a pair
of  football sized delts and then , oh god, her biceps. Each time she flexed they seemed bigger, more muscular,
more powerful, more pumped. She stopped suddenly and turned around.
She moved close to me and put her hands on my trembling shoulders. Flexing slightly she asked, " and what
Do you think about me? " In a hushed voice i told her that i loved her beautiful muscles. She told me to take
Off my clothes. I did so, and she told me to kneel before her. She stood above me, tall, proud, and extremely
Powerful. I timidly put my hand on her thigh of steel. She tensed her leg under my hand and i moaned in
Ecstasy. " Worship my power, wimp! Show me your submission to my strength or i will break you into
Pieces!" she ordered. I massaged her massive thigh while at the same time rubbing and kissing it with my face.
I caressed their deep cuts and hard slabs of man - crushing power. I put my other hand on her calf. It was
Huge and hard as stone. I was moaning and whimpering in submission to this beautiful muscle-goddess.
She ordered me to stand and she grabbed my erect cock with her left hand and rubbed it back and forth
Against her muscular midsection. I was shaking, barely able to stand on my trembling legs. " how does it feel,
Little man? How does a real woman feel? " she began to flex her fantastic right arm. I put my hand on her
Bicep and felt it swell to at least 45", huge and hard. " oh, god! " i cried out. She kept tensing and relaxing her
granite hard arm under my grip. I could feel her man smashing biceps swell and grow huge each time she
flexed. I was staring at her chest. Her big beautiful breasts stood out proudly over her heavily muscled ribcage.
She embraced me, pushing her chest against mine. Her firm breasts were pushed up against my chest.
" do not worry little one. I will not hurt you, too bad." Sally laughed and then she gave me a taste of her
strength, giving me a quick squeeze which took my breath away. I put my arms around her, feeling te
rippling muscles of her back. I started kissing her magnificent shoulders. Her muscles were pure steel under
my lips. " my goddess! " I moaned. My cock was standing straight up against her muscle ridged stomach.
She laughed again and gave me a much stronger squeeze. My moans of pleasure became those of pain as her
Mighty arms crushed me with cruel power. I was vaguely aware of her breasts against me but, the pain of her
Hold erased any pleasure i could have felt. I could not breathe due to the iron hold she had me in. Sally,
Te nubian goddess, smiled that sadistic smile of hers and threw me with great force through the room.
Then she planted her foot down firmly, bloating her thighs out to 55 inches and her calves out to 35 inches.
I glared at the muscle - hulking Sally like a fearful little puppy. Sally stood before me and went into a
Full flex. Her bulging, rippling muscles expanding to the point of ridiculousness. Her biceps  rose way over
Her head and you could have easily done your laundry on her abs. Her flexing made her crop top rip at the
Seems. She tore the rest of her clothes from her body, leaving her in only her training shoes.
I just lay there dumbfounded. " Lets see what is so attractive about you." She said as she lifted me off te
Ground by my neck, throwing me with great force onto a nearby couch. " it is time to satisfy me boy!!!",
She said, " and the way i am feeling, it is gonna take an awful lot to do that!!!". Sally, with an evil grin
On her face, reached down and swung my legs around onto the floor, leaving my head facing forward on te
Cushion. She then turned her back to me and spread her ass wide. I gulped with fear as Sally lowered
her ass onto my face. " giddyap, cowboy", she squealed as she began to ride my face with enormous
enthusiasm. She reached down and lifted my legs to use as handles as she rode harder and harder. I tried,
in vain, to let her know that i could not breathe under her rock hard, muscle bound butt. She rode for
nearly 15 minutes before she lifted her bulky frame off of me. I was almost unconscious.
Sally then jammed her muscle bound thigh into my crotch. Her steely thigh was crushing my balls.
She flexed her titanic quadriceps, making me scream in agony. She kissed me deep and rough, a kiss of
Total domination. She then fed my member to the very hilt into her warm, moist love channel, by gripping
each of my buttocks and thrusting me against her so forcefully that my balls were being mashed.
" have you ever felt so aroused?" she  whispered " you are not even pumping; i am doing it all, lover, and you
love it. This is how it can be for the man who admits his true place under a woman. Another few seconds and i
could force you to cum, but let me show you just how inferior you are".  Suddenly, i felt her cunt muscles
contract with amazing, painful force. It felt like my member was being pulverized. I was trapped by my lustful
state and the almighty strength of her love muscles. She withdrew her hands and arms and placed them on her
hips. Now the only grip she had on him was with her cunt, although her abdominal, hip, and thigh muscles
were clenched in cabled relief. I tried to extricate my swollen prick, first by merely backing up and then by
pushing with all my might against her nether region. I could not remove it, and the grip was agonizing.
Sally flexed her super-pumped biceps in triumf, while letting go of my member.
" ohh, poor baby! Did the big, bad girl hurt the te big manïs bitty dingus?" she mocked me.
Placing her hands tightly at my waist, she lifted me so that my feet barely touched the floor and ran my turgid
Member across her iron-hard belly. the organ that i always thought of being so hard seemed soft when
Forced against her steely female body. Flexing her arm, shoulder and chest muscles awesomely, she lifted
Me further until my cock touched her delightfully firm breasts and her erect nipples. She pressed me into her
So that her breasts bore into my lower abdomen and enveloped my cock. She began to stroke my member
In her voluptuous cleft by lifting me bodily up and down. Her mountainous arm muscles bulged even
Further. Nearing eruption, i felt her change her grip and swing her breasts from side to side upon my
Sensitive organ. Each blow ripped at the roots of my cock; yet still the cum welled up inside until the balls
Contracted and the cock began to bob in ejaculation. At that moment, the mighty muscle-goddess, placed one
Hand under my balls and with the other hand pulled down on my head. As i screamed from the pain on my flattened testicles, i spurted into my own face. She let go of me and i fell to the floor.
" this is how i like my men. Naked and weak and in total control." She said raising her gigantic arms in a
double biceps pose, bloating those mighty guns up to at least 50 inches. " I AM the STRONGEST GIRL IN
TE WORLD!" she yelled.
To be continued......















bigking90

Bigger is better.
By smog
Part 3.


A few days later I went back to the local gym to do a little training. Tom had told me about Sally. He had
been with her the first time he had taken the formula - and didn't know what could happen, and now she was a
female mountain of muscle.
Tina and Lai were working out every day at the school gym - showing off their new strenght - bullying
everyone when they had the chance, and there were no other gyms nearby.
As I came through the doors I spotted Sally, and my heart started pumping faster at the sight of her doing
dumbell - curls. She set the humongues dumbells down. Her dark-brown, sweat-glistening body was pumped
to unbelievable proportions. She looked up into the mirror and a little smile came over her face. She then
raised her right arm and flexed her bicep. Her arm erupted with an enormous mountain of rock hard
female muscle, a 50" cannonball of power rose from her arm.
"Uhmm!" she moaned and stroked her unbelievable bicep with her other hand. " must be the biggest arm
in the world! I truly am a Goddess!"
At that moment her eyes caught the sight of me.



The music that came out of the speakers was Diana Ross ' " I want muscle."
Sally struck a double bicep pose that made me think, that she really was the strongest girl in the world
And then she started to pose for me, muscle floated and rippled and thundered under her brown skin, she was
dressed only in high  heels and lace gloves, as she flexed the angry, monumental ladyflesh. She locked her
hands behind her head and froze her chiseled abs in place, like a ladder that ran from breast to pube.
She turned and spread her legs wide, bending low and showing her neatly - lipped vagina with the pride
of a stripper, grabbing a chunk of buttock in each of her hands and spread them. There were no mysteries
withheld from me now.
The puckered, plumbed lips vanished from sight as she squeezed her gluteals together, the curtain going
down on the x-rated Girl-muscle show.
The mighty amazon looked ready to eat me. " Isn't this just the way it always is? " she asked " one day
they are so little , cute and innocent, but the next....." she shook her head.
" The next," she continued, flexing those 50" bowling balls she called biceps, " the next, they're all woman -
big tits and hot ass and hungry pussy, and if they're real good girls and hit the iron - big freakin' muscles
all over their frames!"
Sally showed me just what she meant, and displayed her body in an x-rated physique show, that was one
part Vanessa Del Rio and one part Cory Everson. The difference was, that Sally weighed approximately
twice what either woman weighed, all of it hard, sexy she-muscle.
She went to the barbell and started to knock out countless reps with the humongous weight.
I sat there watching her biceps pump larger and larger, angrier with each rep it's muscular mistress forced
them to pound out, angry veins popping out on top of them. My god, she was gigantic now, ultra - pumped.
Finally she hurled the barbell onto the floor. "Get on your knees, wimp. Worship your Goddess like a slave!"
She shouted and made a double bicep pose, making her bicep blow up to unseen proportions.
I started to kiss her feet as she spoke. Then I kissed the huge ten-carat-diamonds that were her calves, tasting
the unforgiving stones of intolerance.
" So what do you think, little one, am I too much hot woman for you?" she asked as she locked those killer
guns behind her head and made the muscles overtake her frame, threatening to burst angrily through her brown
skin any second. " Do you wanna fuck this great big muscle-girl, tell me how bad you want me.......!" she
purred, flexing her molten-muscled arm above her.
I was terrified now, remembering the last time, and could only make a gasping sound as I put a hand,
tentatively, on her midsection. It offered no comfort beneath, it was hard as stone, and carved as though it had
been set upon by a sculptor. Her eyes matched it as they bore down upon me.
" I own you, and I'll do whatever the f... I want with you!" she said, and I found myself hoisted into the air,
thrown over her shoulders and carried to a bench, where she laid me down and then she mounted me with
smooth efficiency.
I caught a quick glimpse of her molten open sex as she swung her thickly - muscled thigh over me, and my
heart began pumping so hard and loudly in my ears, that I thought my eyes would pop out. The pumped - up
vixen looked down at me, and a bored smirk came upon her, as she lowered her gaze to my loins, where my
penis eagerly poked out and throbbed between her thighs as they straddled me.
"Hhmmph!" she grunted, staring at the erection I offered her, while she rubbed her prominent nipple. " For
somebody who walks around with a tent pole in his little briefs, you sure don't pack too much man-meat", she
taunted in a low and throaty bedroom voice.
She straightened up, her huge perfect bulk suspended over me. " Okay, little man, get ready!" she said, and my
hands fell upon her steely thighs, and squeezed the strength that was manifested there. I was about to be taken,
most roughly, by an Amazonian Goddess, and I felt fear rise in my stomach, and my hands started to shake a
little.
With a casual jiggle of her hips, she nestled over my penis and promptly sat down upon it. Her body took on
my penis like a shark engulfs a minnow.
Sally pushed down hard with her bottom as she knelt over me, instinctively my hands went from her
thighs to her thick forearms, and I began bouncing with her thrusts. I was like a puppet whose strings were
being twisted by an angry puppeteer, the force that she exerted downwards returned me with an equal force
back into her body, with a power stronger than anything I could ever muster. I looked up and saw another
example of action creating an equal force.
Sally would now begin flexing prodigiously; muscles resurrecting to hot pulsating life. She had shaken my
grasp of, and raised her arms up; veined muscles rippled and then hardened into pure steel.
" Look at it, boy! All this hard muscle, and look at you, so small and weak underneath me!" she taunted,
stroking the thick and sharply-sculpted terrain of her magnificient torso, running a hand over her own
broadly-stacked shoulders, as though to tease, even as my erection was roughly caressed by the powerful
and demanding privates of the rocksolid lady of muscle.
My hands went to Sallys tiny waist, the iron link that joined the heartless hemispheres of her millenial
body, but they could not hold on.
She continued to thrust without missing a beat, and I watched those firm breasts jiggle with her movements,
her body falling faster than they could keep up with.
" It's time, baby." She informed me at last, when tears had begun to well up in my eyes from the sheer sexual
pandemonium this muscle-girl had instilled within me.
" I've had enough finger-fuckin'! Now I am gonna make you cum like the little wimp you are. It's gonna
happen when I decide, you are gonna cum every time I tell you to, right on the spot!"
I felt the sculpted muscle inflate and tense until it was so taut it seemed ready to burst from within her, and
come after me! " Like now!" she announced, straightening up and shouting " grab a hold of these hot
hunkin' arms, and offer it up to your goddess, boy! - surrender to the muscle!" And I did.
Her hips pumped like pistons, in a blur of she-muscled frenzy, filling the air with the continued sounds of wet
slapping flesh. My hands strained to fit around her huge limbs, but her biceps were just too big for me to
grasp.
And so I climaxed, beneath mountain of female muscle, surrendering to her superiority like a helpless slave.
Her hips sucked the semen as quickly as I ejaculated it, and my body obeyed the command of this most-
muscular woman as she rode me as though on a saddle. She kept squeezing my organ with taut tensings of
her pubic muscles until I was more than dry, and my testicles could offer her nothing more. At long last,
she released my aching penis from its captivity within the stern walls of her gender, it slid out limply and went
to sleep on my abdomen. She had, quite literally, chewed me up and spit me out. She raised her enormous
arms and flexed. The sight was awesome. " The bigger they come, the bigger you cum!" she said.
She flexed her arm again. The coconut-size bicep springing to its 50" life, veins crackling; as though
displeased at being disturbed from its rest.
" Like my big muscles, huh? Yeah, thats right, wimpy, look at it, " she teased, as she held the hard flex.
"didn't think you'd have to entertain me, did you? Thought you could get slapped around and make
bouncy-bouncy with a muscle-girl and get all dewy-eyed and go home, huh? Well I got news for you,
little one. Your ass is mine, and I like what I am seeing. You are mine for now, understand?"
With that she went and got something from her gym-bag.
" You know, I am gonna have a great time with a lot of guys. If I find one I like, I will let him knock me
up, too." She said as she returned " Our kids will all be girls. And with those genes, they will all be big, tall
and muscular. Soon enough, you will be taking orders from them, won't you? You will end up a little
muscle-slave to a whole bunch of huge and mean bodybuilding ladies, won't you?" I just shrugged and
grinned, embarrassed. " That's how it will be one day, you know. Lots of hunkin' hot babes keeping their
little men in line with their big bad biceps."
" I got a surprise for you." She announced, sighing. One hugely muscled arm went behind her head.
" Look down..."
I was ecspecting to see her neatly-trimmed vagina, but I gasped at what my eyes met.
She was wearing a huge, black strap-on penis. " now, turn around on all fours, offer your little butt to your
muscle-goddess!" she demanded. I was scared stiff!
Six-feet-six-inches of massively-muscled Amazonian Domination stood awaiting to administer her treatment.
" I just want to make sure that another big musclegirl doesn't steal you away from me, when I am busy
training, or just away. Every female bodybuilder knows what little trampy sluts you muscleboys can be.
Some other hunk of woman flexes a little, and off you go, right? Ready to coo and sigh for some other
muscle-babe's big hard bod..."
At that moment, there was the sound of the glass doors sliding open and Lai stepped into the room.

Continueed........

bigking90

Bigger is better.
By smog
Part 4.



Lai was burning with an anger, kept under control only by the same steel-willed discipline that had created
her astounding physique that flexed threateningly now, bigger - than - big as she stood in the doorway.
She was wearing a leather-jacket open and unzipped, allowing her muscle-packed stomach to be seen rippling
underneath; a stretchy top beneath it, barely containing her massive chest, that rose and fell with her heavy
breathing, and black stretch-pants that might as well have been painted on to her breakneck curves. The black
high-heeled boots finished her awesome look. Her face was a war-mask.
"Get away from him." Lai growled through clenched teeth.
Sally looked startled for just a second, the only time she ever lost her composure. I leapt to my feet and
grabbed my trunks and slid them on. Lai glanced over to sneak a peek at my bare behind as I did.
"Listen," Sally said, all cool domination once again, "he came on to me at the pool, and I guess he just
forgot all about you when he got a load of me, girl. It is not my fault if his big ambition in life, is to be a
sexwimp for a big and strong girl like me, is it?" She then flexed her overwhelming biceps in a double pose,
that made my mouth fall open once again.
Lai let her jacket fall to the floor, and the two muscle-girls pushed against each other, one could not overpower
the other, their giant calves bulging and huge arms locked around each other, sinews flexing wickedly as each
tried to establish a stranglehold.
Their faces contorted with the effort of battle, and as they wrestled, steel snakes appeared and disappeared
beneath the browned skin of their forms. Thick muscles coming into play as though inhaling on their own,
demanding the fuel to power this Ultimate Catfight.
Lai reached under Sally's chin and pushed her head back, making her stumble backwards. Laiïs top tore,
clasped tightly in Sally's hand.
When Sally produced her hand again, it was a flying blur. She hit Lai hard and fast on the chin. A strange
grunting noise issued from deep in her stomach as the sound of bone meeting bone made a sickening crunch,
and sent her reeling.
Lai leapt to her feet like an angry wildcat and charged, her calves launching her like a rocket. She locked her
mighty arms around Sally. The battle was on.
It was a strange feeling, seeing the two powerfully-built girls fighting, femme a femme, while I stood and
watched, like the flirt who starts a battle, but whose hairdo stays neat.
They were both hugely muscled, showstopper showgirls, their bold attributes spilling out, both combatants
too angry to care.
The massive girls were at it now, trying to get a grasping hold of each otherïs scuffling superstructures, flesh
slapping against flesh, echoing through the room. They now stumbled in each otherïs arms in a simultaneous
take-down.
Suddenly Lai was doubling over in a mad swirl of her own hair. Sally had sucker-punched her below the
belt, and now followed-up, incapacitating her with another shot to the kidneys. Laiïs hands went to her injury,
exposing herself to more attacks.
Like a primal cave-woman in spiked heels, the naked Nubian-bodybuilder grabbed a tangled clump of Laiïs
hair, tugged it sharply as though to test its tensile strength, and began dragging its owner towards the
bathroom. Lai, still stunned, offered only lame little kicks in protest to this prehistoric treatment.
Her perfect bottom dragged across the dirty floor, as it skidded towards its fate.
Sallyïs huge brown bulky arm would flex as she pushed Laiïs head down. I could not see from where I was
standing, but very quickly I knew exactly what she was trying to do.
Laiïs half-conscious head had been dunked into the toilet, and Sally had pinned her body down, arms
behind her, so that she could not so much as muster a rally, and so ensure a quick finish to the japanese
supergirl.
Sally, evil muscles grown to full size, throbbing and stating their flesh - and - blood mastery of the
situation, pulled the handle and laughed a brutal laugh.
She pointed at me as I stood, very near the doorway.
"As soon as I take care of this bitch, I am gonna be taking you back with me to teach you a few things
about the life of a slave." She confirmed, above the sound of Laiïs watery groans. She flexed the giant arm
again, an arm whose bold size even surpassed Laiïs. The bicep sprung to vulgar, omnivorous size, and
scared the hell out of me as much as it filled me with confused lust.
Frantically, I grabbed the framed picture of Ms Olympia, that had once hung on the wall. It had fallen,
shattered, onto the floor during the battle. I did not think about what I had to do. I only knew that Lai was in
trouble.
The picture was sharp and jagged-edged, and found its mark, catching Sally just above the eyebrow,
opening a deep gash. In an instant, blood began flowing wildly across her face, blinding her.
Lai found her senses, and a groggy but muscle-packed, chiseled leg shot upwards, catching the Nubian Goddess
in the groin. The wind shot out of the succubus audibly, and without her sight, she fell to one side,
out of the bathroom, where she collapsed with a loud thunk!
Lai grabbed her doubled-up foe by her strong chin with one hand, and maneuvered another under an armpit.
She lifted her until she began, incredible enough, to leave the floor, her high heels dangling several inches off
the floor, the shiny, almost-lethal spikes of her shoes hovering impotently under the diamond-hardness
that was her heart-shaped calves.
Lai was holding the Nubian Goddess suspended in the air, overhead. Hair had fallen freely, wildly, from their
captive pins, and down about her tank-tough shoulders. The huge sinews of her arms flexed and strained and
shook with the effort, but showed no signs of tiring. Her narrow waist trembled with exertion.
Still stunned by the vicious blow to her head, Sally could not respond. For just a moment I stood in
stark admiration for Lai and her fantastically thick-muscled glory. Every ounce of her strength was at work
now, as she sought to vanquish her opponent.
Laiïs stretch-pants could not stretch enough. The added weight of the big black muscle-vixen on her quads,
forced the pants to surrender. They began splitting, tearing the black cloth to tatters in a long, sick rrriiippp!!
Asian sculpted oak became exposed as the torn material fell from her legs in shreds, ignored as they joined
the growing pool of conquered garment on the floor. She had neglected to don panties, when she had left
home, so now, hard round glutes popped into view, as did the trim pubic bush that lightly camouflaged the
hot, wet trap that was her vagina. And so she was naked, and, I have to admit, glorious. The wild flying
hair, flexing muscles, and ready-for- anything massive pecs that never quit.
Laiïs nipples were hard with the excitement of battle, and her buttocks tensed under the pussy-payload she
carried, and was about to launch. Lai began walking around the room with Sally, who still could not
muster a rally. She was groaning and swinging at air, enable to overcome the crushing blow or the death-grip
of the huge Asian girl who held her overhead, with both arms.
Laiïs stomach was a flat and unforgiving battle-plate of rugged muscle, that moved with each breath, as
though there was a vicious little creature living inside.
"Hope you can fly, bitch!" Lai grunted wickedly through clenched teeth, as she threw Sally across the
room where she landed on a pile of dumbbell plates and her lights went out.

Laiïs 200 kg of mind-boggling female muscle came towards me.
"Look at me babe, just look at me!" She said, hitting a double bicep pose that defied comprehension. The size
of the arms easily dwarfed her head and putting as much intensity as she could, she stretched the skin beyond
its apparent point of rupture. There are no words to describe how enormous and pumped she had become. This
was too much for me to contemplate and I lost control of myself releasing my semen into my shorts. Again, I
was still as hard as stone, when she lowered her arms. Her back was so wide, that her arms stood out at 45
degrees on either side. This pose, together with the mountains of muscle around her neck and shoulders, was a
truly awesome sight.
I felt the profound desire to worship this Goddess of female muscle.
"Look at me babe! Am I not everything you desire? I will give you more than any woman." She said in a low
voice that I never heard before. "So, do you like what you see?"
My eyes focussed on Laiïs chest. There was no sign, what so ever, of any breasts. All there was, was the
biggest pectoral-muscle ever seen on a human being. The groove they formed by colliding along her sternum
was deeper than many big-breasted women.
"Have a load of this, little boy." She said, and flexed her chest muscle violently, instantly creating deep
horizontal grooves that ran from her sides to her sternum while the smooth, voluminous and powerful shape
of her chest transformed into a rock hard angular mass right before my eyes.
Slowly at first, but with an increasing tempo, Lai started to contract and relax her chest muscles, mimicking
some kind of sexual crescendo. "Think about what these could do for you!" She said in that low voice, and
moved slowly towards me. With each step, her magnificent thighs bunched and relaxed in a mind-boggling
display of raw power. She then stopped abruptly, raised her arms above her head, turned her wrists outward,
bent her elbows slightly and, taking a deep breath while sexually tilting her hips forward, she tensed her whole
upper body into a living marble sculpture.
It was the torso of the most muscular female bodybuilder on the planet. Her small, angelic face was flanked by
arms of inhuman size and density.
"Oh, my god!" I said as I got up and approached Lai reverently. I put both my hands on her muscle plated
chest and slowly moved down feeling my way down her incredible small and powerful waist. I then fell to
my knees and started to caress Laiïs thighs.
"You like my legs? Well, I will please you immensely." Lai said and widened her stance and got on tiptoe,
slowly, excruciatingly slowly. As she proceeded, the muscular structure of her thighs and calves evolved to
reach a state that is difficult to describe. Her calves bunched up into two massive volumes while above the
knees, her thighs became of incredible hardness.
I hand-caressed her legs respectfully and admiringly. I then pushed my mouth against her genitals and started
to lick her.
"Not here", Lai said. Putting her giant hands on my hips, she effortlessly brought me up to her level and buried
her tongue into my mouth while pressing my pubis on her stomach thus masturbating me on the bulges of her
triumphant muscles. She then put me back on my feet and pulled me towards one of the benches and sat down
on it, spreading her legs and tilting her pelvis so that I could have a look at her wet vulva.
"Follow the line, little one!" She commanded. The line in question had appeared on her stomach as she tensed
her abdominals in a display of insane muscularity. Huge globes of muscle appeared symmetrically defining
horizontal ridges of pure beauty and one huge groove that ran down from her sternum almost into her genitals.
I kneeled down in front of her and buried my face into her groins. At first Lai was giggling and grinning, but
as the pleasure built up, she put her hands on my head pushing me against her gyrating pelvis. She started to
moan and her whole body started to tremble and tense. Striations started to appear on her shoulders and
pectorals. She was close to orgasm and thick veins started to show in her neck and arms. When she finally
came, it was with a frightening energy and her screams lasted for long seconds. I could not believe that
after this she said: "That was very good and I need more, much more." She forced me up, and after giving a
long lick to my huge member, she added: "Bury that monster in me!"
I grabbed my formidable dick in one trembling hand and inserted it into Laiïs gaping genitals.
I was thrusting in Lai as hard as I could, my face totally transformed by lust and desire.
"Come in me, you have deserved it. Feel how tight I am." She whispered. Gripping the bench with both hands,
Lai raised her ass from it and pushed it forward while clamping my body in between her mammoth legs.
"Oh, my god," I cried, "Oh, my god!"
Lai was putting all her strength into her lower body and around my dick. In a matter of seconds, the largest
orgasm of my life hit me and I passed out, like a candle blown by the wind. Lai released me, my body
flopping onto the floor.
When I came to, Lai was doing pull-ups. Her feet were hanging at my chest height and her arms were
forming a muscular V above her massive torso and rock-hard stomach. She started to pull up the whole 200 kg
of female muscle towards the ceiling. In doing so, her lats widened violently to form an orgy of bulges and
her biceps became like shining bowling balls. Strongly arching her back, she pulled her enormous chest on
the steel bars and slowly released herself down. Each round-trip was making her bigger and bigger. She was
beyond massive. Her neck disappeared into her shoulder muscles and her head, surrounded by her giant arms,
looked proportionally small. After many pull-ups, she started to strain. Sweat started to flow on her arms, lats,
chest and abs. The beads were following the grooves and the large veins that had appeared during the exercise.
When she finally could not lift herself up anymore, she dropped herself back onto the floor, her quads easily
absorbing the impact.
She turned to me and softly grabbed me under the chin and planted a long wet kiss on my lips. She casually
flexed an arm. The mere contraction of the arm created an incredible mass. I sheepishly extended a hand to
reach Laiïs bicep. My hand looked derisively small on the 50" arm of the Japanese Supergirl. I moved my
hands onto her bowling ball size shoulder and realized with my fingers that no man could have shoulders like
that.
"Look at this!" she said and flexed her bicep and suddenly, sharp angular angles appeared all over it. Large
veins, the size of fingers popped up on her forearms and along her biceps, while her whole arm expanded to
a ridiculous size.
My dick was fully erect when I started to kiss Laiïs arms. Lai then quickly jumped on the bench, straddling me
and as she lowered herself to engulf my manhood, she added. "This will blow you away, I promise!"
Squatting down on me, with her enormous legs bulging on either sides, my penis buried in her, she grabbed my
head and savagely kissed me.
Lai was pitilessly pumping me with such force that my face was showing a strange mixture of pain and sexual
pleasure. When she came, it was to liberate an extraordinary amount of sexual tension. Her body literally
transformed into a mountain of muscularity, jack-hammering away on my body which had lost control just
a few minutes before, probably with the ultimate orgasm but yet nothing compared with Laiïs nuclear
discharge. When she finally got off me, I had passed out again. She let me fall on my side, turned around
and went over were Sally still lay unconscious.


Continued........

bigking90

Bigger is better.
By smog
Part 5.



While Lai and Sally were doing their battles, Tina was
just finishing a hard workout.
As she put the barbell down, she looked herself over in the
mirror. Her sweat-glistening muscle-packed body
Looked awesome. She struck a double-biceps pose, pumping her
arms a few times, making her biceps bloat
Out to their 40" size.
" Looking good! " she said to herself and went to the
showers.
As she tied her long, blond hair into a ponytail she saw the
bunch of her biceps and smiled to herself in the mirror. She
likes what she sees. At five feet even and weighing 225
pounds of rock hard muscle, she is huge. She possesses
shoulders larger than bowling balls.
Her breasts are larger than basketballs. Her waist is
incredibly small And her abs are totally ripped. She flexes
her thighs and they swell Astoundingly. Her calves bloat out
obscenely, but the most incredibly
Part of her fabulous body is her biceps. She knows that men
biceps are around 22-23 inches. She laughs at their puny size
as she flexes her pumped-up bicep, making it explode to 40"
easily.
She stares at it and holds the pose, bringing up her other
arm, and in an
Awesome display of muscularity it rises to match the other
beauty.
She then begins to pump the massive arms and they grow even
bigger. They tops out at a staggering 42".She reaches up with
her left hand and caresses the massive bicep. She moans in
pleasure " that feels so good! I
Enjoy being so powerful! "

Coming out of the locker-room, Tina notices a poster on the
board, which reads: Miss Teen Muscle
Bodybuilding Contest. She reads the further informations and
finds out it is held today at a theater nearby.
" I better check it out! " she mumbles.
Tina opened the door to the changing rooms and there was a
dramatic pause. The Girls, in various states of
undress - and various stages of physique development - all
stopped what they were doing and looked to the
open door.
" Hello little girls! " Tina said and entered the room. She
was wearing a clinging stretch velvet dress - and
knew she looked good. She casually flared out her lats as
she sat down on a bench. Her colossal meaty back
measured more than four feet across. She knew if she squeezed
harder she would rip the dress......RRRRRIP!.....
"Oooops, silly me" she said looking directly at one of the
bodybuilder-girls "I must be more muscular than I
thought". The girl said nothing but stood up to her full 6ft
1inch and pulled off her leggings before tensing
her quads, abs and calves alternately. She looked
magnificent - the girlishness of her pink posing bikini
contrasting with her immense animal physique. Tina looked at
the girl and giggled a little at the sight.
" Nice muscles girlie, but stand back and I will show you a
real woman's body." Tina said and stood up, she
was actually shorter than the other girl. She pulled up her
dress and started strutting her stuff.
Two steel cords of muscle, which looked thick enough to hold
up a suspension bridge ran through her inner
thighs. Their awesome size was only matched by her quads -
she flexed slowly and they grew bigger, harder,
and BIGGER AND HARDER until her upper legs looked twice as
wide as before! They must have been 45"
at least and led down to the biggest pair of calves ever
seen. She turned around and stood on her tip-toes,
pretending to be stretching but actually showing off her
cows. Hard, deeply vascular and showing extreme
separation they must have been 22" around. Then, ripping off
what was left of her dress, she walked over to
the weights room. She looked magnificent in only her black
lace underwear.
Tina knew she had two of the scariest arms in the world and
they were all Pumped up after her heavy workout.
She grabbed an EZ-curl bar and loaded it with 300lbs and
casually curled the weight to her chest - turning
her biceps side-on to the biggest girl. She felt exhilarated
as curl after curl made her feel like the strongest girl
in the world. She looked on proudly as her biceps filled with
blood and got bigger and bigger - the girls could  barely
hide their astonishment.

Suddenly one of the judges, a meek and mild looking man,
comes in. As he spots Tina, his eyes almost pops
out of his head.
" You are not supposed to be in here", he says, " and what
kind of freak are you anyway? If I were you, with
THOSE muscles, I'd seriously think of getting a sex change.
Just maybe you could give Arnold S. a run for
his money," and he turns, opening the door to leave. Tina
reaches out and snatches up the judge by the back of
the collar and throws him hard against the back wall of the
room. She then proceeds to lock the door, turns, and heads
for the judge who was just recovering from the blow.
"Now just one minute, miss," the judge stands up and
straightens himself up, but She reaches out and grabs the 
judge by his collar. A large 'gulp' can be heard as the judge
follows the bulges in her arm and shoulder up to   
her narrowing angry eyes. "I can't believe you, little man,"
she speaks in a dangerously calm voice.
"You want to play with me? Take a good look at this!" Tina
slowly raises her free arm, makes a fist and curls,
tightening her granite muscles as she flexes and holds it
until the veins stand out. "That's 40+ inches of pure,
muscle." She says.
The judge, dangling, just looks as the mountainous bicep that
taunts him. "Second, I'm too much of a woman for any man and
could compete on their level without a sex change." She
drops him to the floor. "You're not real," the judge sternly
says pointing a finger, "you're one of those freaks or
something." The judge gets very nervous. "Strength has never
been an issue in our contests."
"Uh, huh!" Tina stops and looks around the room. Spying a
metal bar, she grabs it and walks back over to the
judge. "Do you know what this is?" she asks the bewildered
little man. "Well, don't bother answering, cause
I'll tell you." She begins by examining the bar as if it was
a pool cue. "This, my friend, is a bar for use in
lifting extreme weights... The kind I like to lift." She
takes the bar and holds it parallel to the ground.
"Can your little  muscle-queens do THIS!" Tina, tensing her
muscular body, begins to bend the bar. The judge
watches in disbelief as the bar slowly begins to bend. He is
amazed and rubs his eyes as her muscles begin to
grow and a maze of veins begin to show from the back of her
hands to her shoulders, looking as if the near
translucent skin holding them would burst. As the bar starts
to creak and bend, the judge quickly scoots
himself over to a corner as Tina's face flushes and the
arteries and veins pulsate and stand out in her neck.
The judge marveled and fixated on her perspiration covered
pecs as they grew more striated with each passing
moment and her breasts pushing against her soaked outfit made
him grow aroused.
Tina feels the bar give. "C'mon... Just a little more..." The
bar is completely bent. She smiles and throws it at
his feet. "There, judgie," she said proudly, "check it out."
The judge, terrified by this display of strength,
picks up the mangled piece of metal and studies it. "I...
I..." he stutters, "It's not real," he shouts. "You... you're
not real," he points at her.
"Not real?" Tina hisses. "I'll give you freakin' real, little
man." She makes a fist and slowly curls her arms. Her blood-
engorged biceps push their way up with brutish
force until they peak out at about 43+ inches. Tina then
puts on a one-woman performance making the man
before her seem insignificant. As she flexes from head to
toe, muscle pops out larger than anyone has ever
seen, pushing seams to the limit as she swells. She ends by
doing a chest spread. The judge can't believe his
eyes as she slowly and methodically pushes out of the cups
holding her melon sized tits, first the right, then
the left, twisting three small brass rings until they pop
off, sailing across the room, "It's called muscle control,"
she says as she bounces her pecs like large pistons.
The judge stand up, adjusting his glasses as he investigates
Tina's body, "They're not real."
"What aren't real, shorty?" Tina asks as she rolls her
shoulders forward and looks at herself.
"Those," the mousy little man points at her chest.
"They're... so big." He pauses. "They've got to be
implants...
silicone."
"IMPLANTS!" Tina laughs, as she grabs the judge by his collar
yet again. "Look, buddy boy, let me give you
a closer inspection on how REAL these boobs are." She pulls
the judge into her waiting bosom and begins
to smother him. "These are just one part of what makes me a
female." The judge begins to squirm as he gasps
from lack of air. "Stop squirming," she taunts, "All I want
to do is educate you a little." In all this commotion,
Tina wraps her huge thighs around the judge's wimpy waist,
causing him to lose his balance and fall back. She
tightens them as they both hit the floor, overpowering and
pinning him rather quickly. "Oh, come on, honey,"
she jeers, "I only weigh 225 pounds." The puny evaluator
starts fidgeting to get loose again, and in the struggle
he loses his glasses.
"Hey!" Tina notices. "You're kinda cute without those nerdish
glasses. Gain about a hundred or so pounds and
you could be a real'super-man.' And me..." she giggles,
expanding her chest, forcing her massive breasts out
of their holdings, "...I could be your 'super- woman,'" and
traces a large 'S' on her chest, then bends over and
kisses him.
With one smooth, serpent-like move, Tina slides her physique
down the tiny man's body as he begins to
struggle once more. "Stop strugglin'," she whispers. "All I
want to do is to get close, REAL close," and she
begins to grind her hips. The small man stops and begins to
slip out of consciousness. "What's the matter with
my minuscule Judgie-Wudgie," she whispers annoyingly and
kisses him again, "have I worn you out? And
just as parts of you were showing promise." As Judy grinds
more, the judge passes out. "Hmmph! Out cold."
She sits up. "I guess I was too much of a 'super-woman' for
him."
"C'mon, girls," she says as she tucks her boobs back into her
torn suit, "better get back to your contest."
She quickly changes into a t-shirt and skirt. She walks over
to the unconscious judge and daintily puts his
glasses on his face. "You know what, honey?" she says to the
comatose man. "You're right. I may just be
unreal." Tina flexes one huge 45" arm, looks at it, and then
blows the judge a kiss and slips out the door,
while hollowing to the other girls. " there is always a
runner-up!"

Tina walks to her car and decides to drive to the mall to do
some shopping. While driving, a police car spots
her and pulls her over. The officer is female and very
muscular herself.
She sees the massive busted, muscle- bound teenager and asks
her to follow her to an empty parking lot.
Tina does as instructed.  She is asked to step out the car
and she does so.
"So," the officer said. "You think you're hot shit?"
Tina was tempted to crush her between her thunderous arms. 
"Yeah," she replied. "I do."
"Well," said the officer, "Just cause you're big, it don't
mean shit.  You have to be symmetrical and feminine
too." She then pulled up her sleeve and flexed her bicep, as
if to emphasize her point.
"You're amazing, girlfriend." said Tina, looking on as the
officer flexed her huge biceps.
Let me feel those guns! Wow, they feel so hard, like steel. 
What are they, 17" or 18"?"
"I measured them the other day.  They're 18" of female
power." She began to flex every body part with great
pride and admiration.
Then Tina began posing.  The officer certainly was
symmetrical and VERY feminine,
but she was giving up  70lbs to Tina, all of it steel-hard
muscle.
Tina went through the standard Bodybuilding poses: Side
Chest, making her enormous pecs pump her tits up
even more, Front Double Biceps, her40+" arms floored the
officer, Back Double Biceps,Tina's back was
almost TWICE the width and thickness of the officer, Side
Triceps, Tina's literally horseshoe-sized tri's blasted
through her skin and abdominals, Tina lifted her shirt to
show off her fist-sized ab muscles, and made them
ripple hotly by swirling her hips in slow circles.
Tina's body seemed to be growing with every pose, pumping her
muscles to dizzying heights. She was covered
in sweat, and her tank top was soaked through to her skin,
making her huge nipples clearly visible.
The officer begins to drool at the incredible body before
her. She was getting extremely horny, looking at
Tina's enormous, swollen, pumping muscles.
Tina, knowing the officer wanted it just as badly as herself,
kissed her as erotically as she could. They're
tongues probed each others mouths as their hands explored
each others muscular bodies.
Tina felt the officers amazing glutes and caressed them with
her strong hands while lifting her body with ease.
The officer wrapped her legs around Tinas muscular torso and
grabbed her wide back with ever increasing
passion and lust.  Their moans of muscle lust filled the air
but they could have cared less, they were alone as
their heat continued to increase.
The officer made sure that Tina could feel the power of her
glutes by tightening the muscles in her butt while
Tina squeezed them with her hands.
She began to suck on Tina's hard nipples as she moaned loudly
and often. Tina put the officer back down and
started to rub her vagina with one hand while kissing her
lips slowly and passionately.  They both talked
erotically to each other while exploring every muscle in
their bodies.
Tina realizing her power over this woman, flexes her bicep
and takes a deep breath, exposing more of her
chest. This is just to much for the officer.  She reaches out
and touches the bicep. Tina grabs the officer
and locks her in a muscle enduced embrace. She then uses her
tongue on the
officer and brings her almost to climax. She then raises up
her skimpy shirt and exposes her washboard-like
abs. She lifts the officer up and rubs her cunt over the deep
ridges that is her stomach
After they both orgasmed they continued to kiss and make out
for many minutes afterward. When the
incredible passion had finally decreased, they both looked at
each other and laughed.
"You were so amazing" said the officer.
"Thanks, so were you.  I just can't believe we just made love
and right out in the open, no less. You know what?
It was the most amazing experience I've ever had." laughed
Tina.
"You're so right, girl.  I could do it again, right now."
They kissed again as Tina got in her car and continued
her drive to the mall.

Continued.........



bigking90

Bigger is better.
By smog
Part 6.


Sally was still out cold, when Lai took the huge, black strap-on
penis lying by her side.
It was twenty inches long. Lai looked at it and lay down on the
bench and began to insert "Mr. Pleasure" into her. 
On her first thrust, she took 1/3.  Her next thrust, she had over
half of it in her.  She thought, "This is suppose to be a big one. 
On my next thrust, I will have all twenty inches inside me.  Damn
am I that big?  If I am, then there is not a person in the world
who can fill me!  And with my over sexed body, no one
can possibly satisfy me totally, sexually."
She then trusted the mighty "Mr. Pleasure" in taking almost all
twenty inches.  She let go and allowed her pussy muscles to
manipulate the dildo.  She moved it in and out at will.  She came! 
She continued to pump in and out coming countless times.  She was
in her own world. 

Sally shook the cobwebs from her head.
"That looks delicious," Sally said as she walked over to where
Lai was laying climaxing.
"That girl is incredible.  Not only does she have the most
incredibly muscular body I've ever seen, but damn, she is so sexy." 
She realizes that the sight of Lai is actually arousing her.
Lai opens her eyes upon hearing Sally stirring in the room. 
"Well I guess you have rested enough.  I am still horny and I hope
you are willing." 
"After that ride, I didn't think you would be able to go again so
soon." Sally says.
Sally walks over and stands over Lai.  She flexes her chiseled
abs and Lai stares at solid rock. The dildo in her cunt, Lai lays
back, spreads her legs, ready for the brown muscle-girl. Sally
then swung her leg over Lai and strapped on the dick and began to
move her pelvis rythmically.
Then she ran her hands slowly up Lai's massive thighs, thighs she
knew could crush a boulder.
Deeper and deeper the dildo went.  In and out, in and out, deeper
each thrust until Lai thought it couldn't go any further.  But
further it went.  Lai was gasping for air, clutching at Sally's
hard ass, trying to pull her all the way into her.  Lai's arms
exploded into the largest, hardest pistons of muscle as she helped
pump the dildo in and out of her.
Sally played her fingers along Lai's bulging biceps, up to her
striated shoulders which were turning red hot from the exertion,
down her strong jaw, and then around her red hot nipples.
"MMM.  That's right.  Rub my big nipples.  Make them hard.  MMMM. 
Squeeze them hard!  See how big they are!  Feel how hard my nipples
are.  You are doing this to me." Lai gasps.
This makes Sally very hot and, suddenly, she feels herself about
to come.  She arched her thick, super strong back while pressing
down on Lai's huge pumped-up pecs.  But instead of giving in to her
pressure, Lai's power packed pecs pushed back with every pump.
"YESSS!  You have more than a handful there.  That's right.  Make
me come!  Yes!  YES!  Harder!  YESSSS!!!!!" Lai screamed.
As the muscle-ladies approached climax, they started to shiver
violently and the bench gave in to their humoungous bodyweight and
collapsed.
The two muscle-maidens came to their feet and Sally un-strapped
the "Mr. Pleasure".
Lai ran her hands over Sally's mighty abs. They felt like rocks
jutting out just under the skin and Lai slowly caressed every one.
"She's enjoying this!" thought Sally "and, hell, so am I!" Lai
moved on to caress Sally's pumped-up pecs. She felt her nipples
harden and pumped even harder, turning each breast into a huge slab
of iron hard muscle - just to thrill Lai!
Moving up the shoulders Lai massaged gently, admiring the doorway
width and
bowling ball sized muscularity, smiling, almost purring! Sally
could hardly
wait and struck an eye-popping double biceps pose - leaving Lai to
run her
hands over the two of the biggest arms in the world - 50" of pure
steel.
Lai whispered "Christ Sally, your arms are gorgeous!" as she
grabbed the
huge balls of muscle.
Sally responded to her touch by repeatedly flexing her huge
biceps as tightly as she could, almost to the point where she was
shaking from the strain. Lai gasped at the hardness of her muscles
and said, "Oh my!  I guessed your muscles were hard, but I didn't
know that they were this HARD!"
Sally smiled and said, "You can feel them anytime you want, I
like your muscles too.  I was thinking about feeling two in
particular actually." With that said, Sally ended her impressive
muscular display and moved her hands down along Lai's side while
stepping toward her.  Her hands came to rest on Lai's buttocks
where she stretched her fingers to hold as much of Lai's well
developed bottom as possible.
Lai slightly jumped as Sally's hands firmly squeezed her lower
portions, but she quickly settled back into their grasp.  She then
moved her own hands around to Sally's buttocks and took hold. 
With her hands on the muscular butt of "The Nubian Goddess", she
said, "Your butt is almost as hard as your biceps girlfriend."
The two muscle-girls then closed their eyes and leaned to meet one
another's soft, warm lips for a moment of passionate exchanges.  As
their lips touched, Sally squeezed in her butt turning her
glutes into two solid masses of muscle.  As soon as this happened
the passion in Lai's kisses further increased and she pressed her
hands strongly into Sally's bottom.

The fine moment were broken by me, as I awoke from my
unconsciousness.
When I saw the two hugely muscled girls standing in a tight
embrace, I had to swallow, amazed again at the levels of
muscularity in these girls - they were bigger and more ripped than
any man I had seen, much less any woman.  Immediately I began to
notice a certain state of arousal below my belt.  I was again
caught between my natural urge to be disgusted with the non
conformist well muscled feminine physique, and the undeniable urge
to grab these female blocks of muscle and lick the sweat off of
their bulging, grossly over-muscled breasts.
The girls broke their embrace and looked at me. Sally raised her
gigantic arms in a double biceps pose, pumping those mighty guns up
to at their 50 inches.
"You really like us little bodybuilding girls, eehh?"  Sally
said, laughing.  "I think you do, or at least one part does."
Gazing down my body and seeing my full-fledged erection sticking
out.
That did it, I instantly came and a few drops of my semen spattered
through the air and onto Sally's thick legs.
A storm passed over her pretty, if not gorgeous, face and I knew I
had done something wrong, and felt real fear.  I  did not know what
was going to happen, but I knew I probably would not like it.
"Now, you little shit," Sally started in a dangerous whisper,
"that wasn't very nice.  Here I display my thick...., HARD.....,
muscled.... sexy - girl's body for you, and you decide to come on
me?"
"Uhh... !" I began, confused and in fear of the likelihood of an
impending beating from this muscular behemoth.
Leering, Sally locked her bulging arm around my head in the
space of two seconds. "How does that feel?" she asked, flexing her
arm a little, knowing that if she flexed fully, she would snap my
neck like a twig.  "Are you turned on now?" she laughed cruelly,
twisting her body so that his face slammed into her rock hard
breast.  "Does that turn you on?" Sally asked, laughing.
"Lick that crap off my leg!" She said dangerously.  "If you're a
good little boy, maybe we won't have to hurt you badly."  I
protested weakly for the space of time it took Sally to flex her
arms again, then allowed the muscle - goddess to lead my face to
the spatter on her massive thigh.  I licked my own juices,
disgusted at myself and madder than ever.
"Very good," Sally smiled, releasing me.  I fell to the floor,
clutching my head.  Her hold had been like a muscular vice grip.
She needed some discipline, and then a good fucking to end it all. 
My cock jumped at the thought of taking this girl, showing her that
her muscles were good for one thing, and that was for me to feel
while I fucked her brains out.
Lai was laughing, that muscle - bound bitch was laughing at me. She
striked a double biceps pose that made her small breasts jiggle,
then flatten and square off as the muscle underneath was drawn
outwards.  The tops of her arms surged, muscles wriggling under her
skin, looking as if  they were trying to break free of their binds. 
Her arms swelled to what I knew were well over 50 inches, and fear
again struck me like a truck.
"How dare you... " I began, and as quick as lightning Sally
drove a fist deep into my stomach.  I doubled over, and Sally
was laughing too, standing over me. I looked up, through a sheen of
tears, to the sight of Sally's concrete abdominal muscles before
me.
"Listen wimp," Lai addressed me, "Just so you don't get the wrong
idea.  Anything Sally or I chose to do with you is solely for
our pleasure, not yours.  You're our slave now and you'll serve us
as long and as often as your performance satisfies us."
"No fucking way!" I replied.  I got up and started for the door,
forgetting it was locked.
"An amusing choice of words," Lai said smiling as she stood in my
path, hands on hips.
I threw a slow short left hook at her stomach.  She made no attempt
to stop the punch.  My hand thudded against the steel wall of
abdominal muscle, but nothing happened.  She was just standing
there, still smiling.  She clasped her hands behind her neck and
scrunched her abdominal muscles.  I had never seen such deeply
etched muscles on any physique, male or female. Lai smiled.  I spun
around to retreat and there was Sally.
"Let's make a little wimpy sandwich," she called to Lai.  Both
girls linked arms and pulled together, with me trapped in between. 
As they pulled tighter the unyielding force of their steel - hard
muscles squashed me.
"Do you like slam dancing?" Sally asked.  The girls pulled apart
only to slam me from both sides.  They repeated this maneuver
several times until I slumped to the floor between them
unconscious.
"You are so amazing". Lai said to Sally, "Your muscles are so
solid."
Sally started feeling the solid mass of Lai's biceps and said,
"You're right
about that, but look at yourself, You're all muscle too!"
Lai brought her arm up and flexed her massive bicep.  "I am the new
supergirl!" she said.
"Lets go hit the weights and get these little muscles of ours all
pumped up!"



ric

Hope you like the story too

Superman Meets Alexa
By Smog



There had been complaints lately about a woman who hung out at the weights
facility on the beach who had been terrorizing people there for some time. It
was also suspected that she was running a close knit crime ring in the area.

Superman, in his Clark Kent outfit, stood outside the fence and watched. It
was obvious who the woman in question was, as she was the dominant force on the
scene pushing everyone else around.

This woman immediately mesmerized him. She had long flowing blond hair, and
had the face of an angel, which was incongruous with the way she was behaving.

What struck him the most was her body. The woman was absolutely huge, a Muscle
Goddess! Layer after layer of thick, deeply cut, muscle covered her entire
body. She wore only the skimpiest of bikinis, which exposed almost every
square inch of her fantastic torso to his unbelieving eyes. He didn't know where
to look first! She was massively muscled with enormous biceps, huge thighs and
calves, washboard abs and a heavily muscled back; she had it all. Her 40D
breasts stood proudly and obviously very firm on her chest and strained the
outer limits of her black lycra bra while exerting absolutely no gravitational
pressure on the lower end.

At about 5'4" the girl was extremely compact and could have been chiseled out
of marble, except that marble couldn't move as gracefully as the girl did and
probably wasn't as hard as she was. The Goddess slowly and sexily struck a
double biceps pose. Huge mountains of muscle literally erupted from her arms.
Her massive, sculptured, biceps and triceps expanded beyond comprehension.

It was incredible. He had never seen anything like that before. The woman's
bicep must have been at least 40 inches.

The incredible female then put her hands on her hips and tensed her whole
body. The valley between her breasts dramatically deepened with pectoral
separation, and thick, defined lats sprang forth giving her a "Vee" shape that
would

do justice to Mr. Olympia, let alone to a girl barely twenty years old. Her
already ripped abdominals took on a level of definition and flexation that
defied description. Her thighs showed deep separations between the monstrous
slabs of steely power of those legs with grapefruit sized, dramatically cut
calves to finish off the muscular perfection of this muscle girl.

Clark Kent continued to watch the amazon working out until the sun set and
everyone had left.

He listened in on conversations the amazon was having using his super-hearing
and picked up upon clues of criminal activities.

He was definitely going to have to have words with this woman as Superman.

The beach was now empty. Clark Kent began to walk back towards the street,
when the amazon, still in her work out clothes, stepped out of the shadows and
stood before him.

"I saw you checking me out before. Are you looking for some action?" she asked
menacingly.

"No" Clark Kent replied coolly. "No I'm not, thank you." Part of
him was hoping that this amazon would do something stupid so he could kick her
ass. He sidestepped the amazon and continued walking.

"I don't like being ignored, asshole. Especially by a weakling man." The
muscle girl roughly spun him around and he yelped as she almost crushed his
shoulder with her grip. "I asked you a question, BOY!" The amazon shouted.

She slowly raised her left arm and flexed. Again, the girl's biceps and
triceps burst forth in gargantuan splendor. Clark Kent looked at her
fearfully.

What was going on here? How could she hurt him?

The girl's hard breasts pushed out the tight fitting bra. Her hard nipples
clearly showed through. Broad, heavily muscled shoulders, and those ungodly
arms. Cute, if not beautiful face. It was a sight that would have normally
thrilled him.

"I asked you a question, WIMP!!" She said.

"Well I'm not listening. Do you want to do something about it?" Clark Kent
asked defiantly.

"You don't know who you're up against here, but you're going to find out!" the
amazon replied angrily. They now stood opposite each other.

Clark Kent had this funny feeling sweep over him being this close to this
huge, beautiful and stunning woman. The amazon made the first move. She shoved
Clark Kent. To his surprise, he took a step backwards.

He moved back to whereshe was and said "Don't do that."

"Oh yeah?" replied the amazon as she pushed him again, this time with more force.

Clark Kent was forced to take two steps backwards and was now enraged. "I told
you not to do that!" He yelled.

He stretched out his arms and was about to shove her, but the amazon grabbed
his hands just inches away from his body and in one swift motion jerked them
down and pinned them to his side. Clark Kent was stunned, but before he could
react, the amazon head-butted him right on the bridge of his nose. He saw
stars. He couldn't believe it!

He tried to free his arms but couldn't! They were pinned to his side! Another head-
butt followed which wobbled him. Clark Kent could not comprehend what was
happening. How was this woman holding his arms in place and why did her head-
butts hurt? How could this be happening?

Before he could react, the amazon pressed her body against his and proceeded
to kiss him deeply and passionately on the lips.

He tried to resist. He shook his head back and forth and tried desperately to
free his arms, but to no avail. The amazon continued her lip lock.

Clark Kent's knees went weak. The amazon's body was pressing up against his.
She released her lip lock on him and released one of his arms, grabbed him by
the back of the head, and buried his face in between her massive breasts. He
could not breathe. The amazon continued to hold him in that position.

She lifted her massive knee straight up into Clark Kent's mid-section. A gasp
escaped from in between the amazon's ample bosom. She kneed him again and
again. He was in trouble! How could this be happening to him?

The amazon released his head and cracked him in the jaw with a right cross.
His legs buckled. The amazon grabbed him by the waist and pulled him into a
bear hug. He could not comprehend this situation. What was going on here?

The amazon walked over to the now closed and deserted snack bar. She released
her bear hug and shoved Clark Kent up against the wall. She pinned his arms to
his side again and continued kissing him. He tried to resist, but it was
futile. The amazon stepped back and ripped the front of his shirt. His famous
"S" logo was now clearly visible. "Well look what we have here?" the amazon
said with glee. "You're wearing a costume! And just who do you think you are
little man? Superman, you think you're Superman? Well don't we have delusions
of grandeur?"

The amazon kissed him again as both her hands roamed over Superman's majestic
"S" logo on his chest. He desperately tried to resist. What was going on here?

Superman shuddered in horror as he felt the amazon's right hand started
stroking his cock.

"Make your cock as hard as my muscles. If you're man enough!" She then
whispered. The Goddess then lifted her thigh lightly against his balls. Her
thigh felt like a steel pole against him. She began stroking him faster.

"Look at me, wimpy, look at the body that's doing this to you." She flexed her
left arm for him again and again, her bicep exploding to its 40" size.

She repeatedly squeezed his cock in the same cadence as she flexed her huge
arm.

He could almost anticipate the sensation whenever she tightened her arm. Her
massive arm, the vibrating strobe of pleasure, again and again.

"I'm going to make you come now." She said.

He couldn't believe it. He, Superman, was being raped!

All the same, he put one hand on her fantastic arm, feeling the huge muscles
of the girl moving under her tawny skin.

Totally in control, the girl's muscled arm kept him trapped against her thick
pectorals. He was surrounded by female steel!

The glorious girl pulled his head against her armor-plated chest above her
breasts and proceeded to stroke and squeeze his cock, first gently and then

harder. Then gently, then harder. Gentle, hard, gentle, hard. Between her

manipulation of his cock and the feel of her awesome musculature, there was no
way he could contain myself.

"Give it to me now, baby! I want all of your cum!" She whispered.

Superman was shaking and moaning uncontrollably as the juice exploded out of
his cock in great gushing bursts. She kept beating him off as he came. She was
greedy. She wanted every drop. Finally, it was over. He was totally spent. The
young muscle girl had drained him dry.

This huge and beautiful amazon had him pinned up against the wall and was
raping him. His breathing was out of control as the amazon released him from
her protracted lip lock. The amazon grabbed him by the waist again, pulled him
towards her and hugged him. From that position she threw him down on the
ground. He landed on his back with the amazon, still attached to him, landing
right on top of him. "OK little man. You had your fun, now it's my turn." the
amazon said menacingly. She pinned Superman's shoulders to the ground with her
knees and straddled his face. She pushed her bikini aside, planted her nether
lips on superman's mouth, and began to rock back and forth.

Fortunately for Superman, the amazon was a quick, albeit enthusiastic, cummer.
Superman was devastated. The amazon lifted him by his hair to his feet,
flexing the bicep in her free arm. Her bicep rose to a size unseen to anyone
before. "Remember little man, don't fuck with me or you'll get fucked again,
ya hear. This is MY turf here and I RULE! And don't let me seeing you wearing
that ridiculous costume again. Save it for Halloween. Who do you think you
are? superman? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!" She grabbed him

by the hair and by the belt and tossed him into the sand and walked away.
Superman just lay there on the sand. He was devastated. He was humiliated.
Violated! He could not understand how this just happened?

Later, he sat around his house trying to figure out what had happened and what
his next move should be. Could Superman finally have met his match? Could this
incredible amazon, who was so beautiful and sexy, actually be stronger too?
How?!?!?

The amazon didn't realize that he was Superman. She thought he was just
wearing the costume.

Superman decided that while he could not explain what had happened earlier,
there was no way that this woman could defeat him.

He would show up tomorrow as Superman and confront her. He would put this
woman in her place and put an end to her reign of terror...........

ric


.........

The following afternoon Superman flew into the center of the beach's work out
area. He went into his powerstance. He was feeling strong, powerful,
undefeatable. Yesterday's defeat was surely some kind of fluke.

All activity stopped as the impressive figure of Superman landed in their
midst. He turned towards the amazon, and in a commanding voice said "You! I
want to talk to you."

The amazon, curling a humongoues weight that made her biceps balloon, dropped
the weight and mimicked his power stance and defiantly said:

"My, my it's superman! What do you want?"

Superman took a few steps towards her and stopped about three feet away. "I've
been getting a lot of complaints about you, and I've come to put an end to
your criminal activities here at the beach."

"Oh yeah?" the amazon asked incredulously and strode to him, every movement
causing those amazing thighs to flex and bulge gloriously.

He remembered what had happened the day before and felt a stirring in his
groin.

He stared at the young Amazon. He had a raging hard-on as his eyes devoured
the amazing girl's muscle-bound physique.

Damn! She was so magnificent that just looking at her made him come!

Her brawny shoulders were much wider than his and her chest was deeper, and
thicker, with great slabs of muscle, than it had earlier appeared to be. Her
arms were massive, bulging, dangerous, mountains of man-smashing power.

Her incredible body tapered down to a stomach that was layered with rock hard
muscularity. Her waist, smaller than that massive chest, was not really tiny.
It had so much muscle that she couldn't be described as waspwaisted. She was
proportioned well, but she was proportioned huge!

The spectacular girl wagged her finger saucily at him, and laughed, as she
observed the wet spot on his shorts.

She pushed herself up against him. She was so strong that he was totally in
her control. His cock was standing straight up against her muscle-ridged
abdomen.

Kissing him deeply, she wrapped her right arm around his chest and grabbed his
ass cheek with her left hand. Squeezing in on his chest, she started to lift
and drop his ass quickly. His hard cock was being rubbed against her washboard
stomach. Releasing her kiss, she whispered: "Come on me, and I'll smash you to
pulp!" At the same time, she increased the tempo of her motions. Moaning with
mixed desire and fear, he tried to pull away, but the girl's arm was much too
strong for his efforts. "I can't help it!" He cried, as he let go with a huge
orgasm. Dropping him to the ground, she looked down on her cum-smeared
stomach. Grabbing him by the hair, she roughly slammed his face against her
stomach. Lifting her arm and making a fist threateningly. "Lick it off,
prick!" She spat. Through tear filled eyes, he fearfully began to submissively
lick his own cum off of her muscular stomach. It was a total humiliation.

His mind was reeling. He had to think quickly. His reputation was on the line
here. He couldn't let this muscle-girl do this to him in front of all these
people.

Superman, in a move of desperation, shoved the amazon girl. Caught off
balance, she tumbled to the ground. Superman said: "That'll teach you to mess
with me."

The amazon got to her feet as fast as lightning and lifted Superman by his
collar and started to beat him silly.

Superman was helpless against the girl's huge muscles. The amazon's punches

were hurting him. His eyes began to glaze over. The amazon saw this and
stepped up her attack. She started pummeling him with punches to the jaw and
stomach.

Superman was defenseless. He was nearly out on his feet. The amazon held him
up with her left hand and pulled her right fist all the way back making her
amazing breasts stick out proudly. "You're no match for me, Superman! Prepare
for defeat!" She hit him square on the jaw with a massive right. The Man of
Steel crumbled to the ground and landed unconscious. Defeated! The amazon
turned to the crowd and shouted, "I am the strongest woman in the world. No
one, NO ONE can defeat me!" While flexing her 40" bicep, she lifted the limp
body of the Man of Steel with the other arm and threw him over her shoulder
and walked away.

She took him to a beach bungalow near by and set him on the bed.

She tied Superman to the bed and tried to figure out her next move.

"May as well pump some iron. His iron will probably be out for a while." She
thought. She begins curling with her biceps. She begins to pump each muscle.

They had all seen her kick the shit out of the mighty Superman. But now what?

Superman was regaining consciousness and realized that he was tied to the bed.
His head ached. He felt strong, but did not want to break the restraints yet.
The amazon was on the other side of the room and unaware that Superman had
regained consciousness. How did this woman defeat him again? He looks over at
the amazon girl and gasps. The sight of this frightening muscle woman pumping
her muscles is incredible.

She is pumping an unbelievable amount of weight. She is actually curling four
hundred pounds. Her muscle has expanded to phenomenal proportions.

She continues to pump. She is in her own world.

"That right! Pump larger! Yeah, you monsters, pump larger. There aren't any
larger ones anywhere. I am the strongest, most muscular person in the world!
Just look at that muscle! It's larger than before!"

She places the dumbbell on the floor and walks over to the weight bar. It is
stacked with eight hundred pounds of weights. She looks at the bar and stares.

"No challenge here." She walks over and grabs more weight. She adds an
additional 160 pounds on the bar. That brings the weight up to 960 pounds.

"She can't possibly be that strong!" Superman thinks. He is wrong.

The girl grabs the bar and hoists it up to her chest. She rests there then
instead of throwing the weight up and locking her arms, she slowly powers the
weight up! The muscular display is amazing. The weight is now up and she locks
her arms. Then she does something amazing. She lowers the weight down to her
chest and powers it up again. She continues to do this twenty times.

Her muscles grow with each pump. She is truly huge!

"That right! Pump that weight! Get stronger! I am the strongest! Just look at
me!" The muscle bound girl still refuses to drop the weight. She begins to
curl the weight with her arms.

"That right! Just look at them! Powerful, strong huge! They are growing with
each pump! I am truly awesome!"

She lowers the weight to the floor and turns around. She sees superman staring
at her, with his mouth open.

"Well now, it was REALLY you last night, huh? Who would have figured? Well,
let me tell you little man, I had a great time last night and so did you.
Don't deny it! I will have you again before I kill you, little wimp- toy!" the
amazon taunted him from across the room.

"Who.....are....you? How...could....you....defeat...me, S...S....Superman?"
Superman asks.

"My name is Alexa and I am the strongest woman on earth. I am here to set you
all straight on the issue who's the weaker sex."

"But how..?" Superman starts.

"Can you see the stone in my necklace? It is a special stone. It neutralizes
your super-powers and reduces you to a normal man, and no ordinary man can
defeat me. Look at your little biceps, what are they, 20 inches? Do you want
to see my muscles?" Alexa flexes her right bicep and pumps it up to its now 42
inches.

"So. What do you think of this little muscle girl now?" Superman just stares
at her. "Well my loverboy, you are going to be my slave from now on!"

She walks slowly, sexually over to him. Her thighs bulge with each step. Her
abdominal muscles twitch with each movement. Her biceps bulge with each arm
movement.

She stops in front of superman and says, "I think you are going to like me!"
She then flexes her glutes and the shorts fall defeated from her body. She
flexes her abs and pecs and the top follows suit.

Amazingly, Superman is aroused. Before he can say anything, this oversexed
muscle-girl noticed his arousal.

"Good! I was afraid I was going to have to force you." She says.

"Before we get started, let's do some comparison. Your muscular body against
mine. Muscular man against muscle-bound girl."

Superman, looks at Alexa and says, "I don't stand a chance. Just look at the
size of you!"

"I know but I'm sure you want to know how big I am." She slowly flexes her
thighs and shakes them. "Just look at the power! They are huge! Have you seen
any this large before? Just wait until I fully flex them."

"You mean they aren't flexed? They are gigantic!"

"I know. Just look at your muscle-babe. I'm getting stronger and stronger
every day."

She turned and walked over to the far counter. She walked slowly.

"I know you are looking at my ass. Just see how hard and large it is. I'm not
even shaking it and look and it's size. Now look at my hamstrings. Huge aren't
they? My calves are monsters. Can you imagine being trapped between the
granite thighs or bulging calves? Their power is incredible."

She turns and walks back to Superman.

He just stares.

"Strip for your muscle girl. Pump that body so I can show you how much larger
I am."

Superman decides to show this girl a thing or two and tries to lift what he
saw Alexa lift, but to her amusement he could not lift the weights she had set
on the equipment. She had to take some of the weights off the bar for him.

"Now, let's see those biceps of yours." She says to him.

"Hum, twenty-one inches. Not bad for a man. Now let me show you some real
muscle!"

The muscle bound vixen then puts on a muscle display that is unreal.

Superman looked at his biceps and then at hers. He thought, "Her arms are over
two times as large as mine, her thighs are twice mine and her calves are the
same." He has seen her lift over nine hundred pounds with ease.

Alexa, still flexing her huge biceps, looks at Superman and says,

"I don't know what the hell it is about you, but you sure has made me horny,
So let's get busy!"

She proceeds to lift him up and carry him over to the weight bench. She rips
off his shorts and top and strokes his cock. It quickly grows to thirteen
inches of manhood and she leans over and licks it with her tongue. She then
puts it in her mouth and sucks him again.

Superman can't believe the strength of Alexa. She overpowers him very easily.
Her muscles are huge and hard. Even when he tries to roll her over so he could
be on top, the powerful girl would not yield.

She continued to suck him while flexing her biceps to show him her strength.
She flexed it over and over again.

Superman looked at Alexa and erupted into a heavy orgasm, this one more
intense than anyone he ever had. It was so intense that he looses
consciousness, but just before everything turns black, he hears Alexa saying:

"That's how it will be from this day on, you know. Lots of hunkin' hot babes
keeping their little men in line with their big bad biceps, and now that their
greatest hero is defeated it should not be that hard."

THE END.


hatour

Tammy Stole My Girlfriend
by Smog

Al and his girlfriend, Susan, were at the gym doing their daily routine. Susan had gone to the rest-room and was just coming back out, when a girl approached her and started talking to her. Al noticed that and he thought he knew the girl, but could not quite place her. She was very muscular and he had never known anyone like that, but her face reminded me of an old girlfriend of his, Tammy. As he got closer to the two girls he could see that it was his old girlfriend but in his mind he could not believe it was her. This Tammy was wearing an outfit that almost seemed ready to explode holding in the huge muscles bulging and dancing under the tight fabric. As he looked at the two women talking, he found that Tammy was flirting with his girlfriend, and went over to them. "Hey there Tammy, so you've been pumping some iron and now you're trying to seduce my girlfriend." Even as he said it Al wasn't sure he believed what he said. No one could put on the size and definition that Tammy had in the year she had been gone without some illegal help. Even any steroid Al had ever heard of could not have achieved results like this. Maybe she had some new drug, but that didn't make it any more right. "We don't want whatever drugs you are taking in this gym," Al concluded, his voice making it plain no discussion was needed.

"Why don't we let the girl here herself make that decision, Al," Tammy replied. If she was nervous about being confronted like this she gave no hint of it. "In fact why don't you help show me what I'm capable of. Let's see if you can lift this bar over here."

Al looked at the bench bar Tammy had pointed at. Doing some quick arithmetic he added the bar to be at 400 pounds. A high amount but something he could handle. He didn't know what Tammy was trying to prove, no matter how big she was she was still a woman and probably a hundred pounds smaller

than Al. Maybe this would be a way to discredit her, Al thought. "All right I'll show you what real muscle can do," Al said as he slipped under the bar. Grunting under the heavy load Al pushed the weight up and down for 5 hard reps. His big muscles bulged with the effort. He clanked the weight back onto the rack with enthusiasm, sure he had upstaged Tammy. "Okay your turn," Al crowed. "That's if you're man enough." He laughed at his joke and got off the bench motioning for Tammy to come over and give it a try.

Tammy walked over behind the bar. "Not bad, for a man," she replied. "But to have any real muscle and strength anymore, it takes a woman nowadays." As Al watched in disbelief Tammy gripped the bar and curled it to her chest. Her

biceps ballooned to immense proportions and the T-shirt ripped audibly to accommodate them. She continued to pump the bar to her chest. "You see wimpy-girl, what a real woman can do with a little help. Much more than any mere man is capable of. Look at him, he's dumbfounded." As she talked she curled the weight another ten times. Her arms pumping even more, the veins filling with blood. Al was mesmerized as he watched this impossible act. Her arm surged with power, her huge biceps threatening to grow larger than her head. Her chest heaved and the nipples stood out noticeably. Her entire body tensed as she continued to pump the weight. She began to grunt with effort but managed to pump out another 10 reps. Then she set the bar back on the rack and flexed her arms in a double bicep pose. Al felt himself grow hard at the sight of her super strong, sexy body. She shook out her arms and walked over to Al's girlfriend.

Tammy slides over and stands very close to Susan. She gets up on her toes, which makes her calves bloat out putting a strain on the leather boots she is wearing. "Just look at all these hard muscles I have!" she whispers in Susan's ear while lifting her arm and flexing her enormous bicep. "They are bigger and harder than any boy muscles! Would you not like to touch and feel these huge hard muscles of mine?" She flexes and relaxes her bicep a couple of times right in front of Susan's eyes and Al can see Susan is getting confused. Susan's hand trembles and starts to move upwards, towards the hulking bicep that Tammy is displaying just inches away from Susan's eyes. Instead of feeling Tammy's bicep, Susan, in one swift motion, puts both her hands on Tammy's chest and pushes. But to her surprise Tammy does not budge and Susan's hands starts to roam the black spandex that contains the steely plates of muscle that is Tammy's pecs. "Uuuhhhmmm!" Tammy moans with her eyes half closed, "a little lower baby! Does my breast feel good to you?" Susan's eyes meet Tammy's, but she does not make a sound. Instead her hand finds its way to Tammy's upper arm that hangs out from her body at a 45 degree angle. "Feel the power baby!" Tammy whispers in Susan's ear, "feel how huge and hard my muscles are! Have you ever felt muscles like these on a boy? No, of course not, no boy has muscles like mine. How do my muscles feel compared to your boyfriends over there, huh?" Tammy now presses her body up against Susan making her now hard nipples poke Susan's body. Susan's hands are all over Tammy's hard muscled body and she has started to moan a little. "Let me feel your little girlie muscles!" Tammy whispers and starts to caress Susan's upper arm. "Not much there huh? Flex for me!" Susan starts to flex her bicep as in a daze. Her biceps are not big, but they definitely show. Tammy looks at Susan and smile. "Just you take it easy and look here. Look at our arms next to each other. Yours is so thin." "It's not thin!" Susan protested quickly. "Oh yes it is. Compared to mine anyway!" she said while raising her eyebrow. "What are they? 13 inches? Mine is 24 inches! Don't worry. I think it's really cute."

The sight of the two girls has made Al all hot, and he is just standing there, mouth wide open, staring at them while his cock is making a tent out of his trousers. Tammy opens her eyes and looks at him with a wicked smile. "Looks like your girlfriend here likes me, huh boy!" she sais, "but what about you?"" She reaches out and grabs Al's throbbing dick. "You do like it," she said with a little smile on her lips. He simply looked uncomfortable and shifted his hips, trying to move his crotch from under her hand. But she didn't let him. She scooted

over, right up against Al, and rubbed her hand up and down on his penis a few times. "I can tell you like it, you're already hard," she whispered. "I'm hard because you're rubbing my crotch," Al whispered. "No, you were already getting hard from looking at me. You like muscles on a woman, admit it." She then said. He remained silent, just looking down at this muscle girls smiling face. Then she took his hand and places it on top of her unflexed bicep. "See how big my muscle is? Feel it!" She put his hand on top of her huge biceps. "And feel how big and hard it gets when I flex it." Tammy then flexed her bicep, making it balloon to unseen proportions.

"OH MY GOD! That MUSCLE!! It's so HUGE! And it's as hard as steel!" Al cried out in shock. "Uhm, yes I know!" Tammy said and licked her lips while flexing harder making the bicep rise even more. "I am getting all hot from this." At that time Susan's hands took the tour down Tammy's pecs from standing behind her, feeling those iron plates of steel and eventually cupping her small but firm breasts, caressing them. Tammy started to moan a little and her hands went behind my neck, making her awesome biceps bulge against my cheeks. "Kiss my muscles, little man!" she whispers to him and tightens the grip around his neck a little. Al could do nothing but obey her and turned his head and started to kiss and lick Tammy's huge, bulging bicep. "Uhhmm! That feels so good!" she whispers, her eyes half closed.

Tammy then brought her arms down and laid her hands upon Susan's as she is cupping her breasts. Susan's arms got caught in a tight grip between Tammy's swelling biceps and her heavy lats that started to fan out. Her back was getting so broad that Susan's arms were forced outwards and she was being crushed against Tammy's bulging back muscles. "Ooofff!!" she gasped and Tammy released her. Then she pulls back from Susan who is now lost in lust for Tammy's muscles and in one swift motion hoists Al up over her head. His body is now being held high over Tammy's head, her upper body exploding with huge hard muscles. Susan screams in both fear and delight at the sight.

Tammy held Al with a tight grip on his neck and his penis. She then laid him across her broad shoulders, putting some pressure on his body, making it arch backwards, while she started to moan in sexual delight. The mixture of sexual pleasure and pain exploded in his brain and he was yelling and moaning. While Al was held high, Susan was caressing Tammy´s huge biceps with her hands and her tongue sensuously, lost within the greatness of its muscularity. Tammy apparently likes to have him placed like this, likes to make him shout and cry, just by using her massive, strong muscles, driving herself into a state of uncontrollably sexual lust, that she almost losses all self control. Harder and harder she stretch and arch his body laying across her muscular, wide shoulders, while she holds his penis in a strong grip. She stands like a true Amazon Queen, holding her man completely pacified and beaten, his only task to serve and pleasure her. She looks at her self in a mirror, growling and moaning of sexual pleasure the impressive sight gives her. Even though Al is both taller and heavier than she is, she is so much stronger than him, that there's no point in fighting against her muscles. "Ohh god!" He moans in distress as the pain and the pleasure is getting unbearable, but just as he is about to shoot his load, Tammy crushes his dick hard, laughing, making him scream out in pain. She then throws me on the floor like a towel. Al, lying on the floor, just stared up at her. She smiled a wicked little smile, soaking in the dominant position she was now in. She had won, but he had not been any match for her from the start.

Tammy turned to Susan and pumped her right bicep, her left hand resting on her hip. She was watching the expression on Susan's face. "You like my muscles, don't you? Come!" she said, "lets go get better acquainted!" Then the two girls left the gym hand in hand with Al laying on the floor sobbing.

The end.

hatour

Monica the Bully
by Smog

The party at the school was really taking off. My friends and some of the girls from our class were sitting at a table chatting away, having a good time. Some of the girls had brought other friends to the party and the conversation was loose and exiting.

At some point I went to the bar to get a couple of beers. Standing at the bar, waiting for my beers, I looked around at the people partying.

My eyes settled upon Monica, one of the schools bullys.

She is one of the bad girls in my school and she is really into weightlifting and bodybuilding. I don't mind really, but she has created a new "sport" for her own amusement.

She will pin a boy against a wall while she sticks her hand down his pants and gropes him. Being cheered on by her friends, she would try to make him hard  as fast as possible.

The ultimate goal was to make him shoot a load in his pants, which with her it always happened very fast.

The victims were too embarrassed to report it. I surely never told anyone when she had done it to me. Luckily there had been no audience at the time.

Ever since the episode, I was trying to avoid contact with Monica, but I could not help notice her muscles when I saw her. Seeing her muscles bulge and flex made my groin tingle and stir, it was not like she went around flexing and showing off constantly, you had to look just at the right time to see her muscles expand and flex and it always ended too quickly

Monica was standing talking to some other girls. I could not help but stare at her for a moment, and just that second she raised her arms behind her head to adjust her ponytail.

The movement of her arms made her biceps explode in size, the tight fitting, long-sleeved sweater she wore made no effort of hiding the bulging biceps that rose from both her arms.

I could wagely hear the girls talking.

"Jesus, Monica!" a girl named Susan said, looking at her left bicep, "You're getting bigger everyday!"

"I know, Susan! Look at this huge, sexy peak!" Monica responded, and slowly began to curl her right arm again and I could see the enormous swelling of her right sleeve as her bicep stretching the fabric of her sleeve.

I felt a stirring in my crotch as my penis responded to the sight of Monica's bicep growing.

She flexed harder and her bicep rose higher. She happily tapped it with her finger.

"You're absolutely amazing, Monica," another girl, Rachel added. "I could never find the willpower to develop a body like yours."

A third girl, Michelle, reached out and tried to squeeze Monica's huge bicep, "If you get any bigger, girl, you're gonna pop!" Monica just smiled.

"Look at yourselves, Skinny legs?scrawny shoulders, "she turned to Susan. "And look at those pathetic little arms!"

"My boyfriend loves my arms," Susan shot back. She moved close to Monica and flexed a small but hard, defined biceps.

Monica reached out, grasped Susan's flexed arm between her fingers and began to squeeze. Susan flexed harder, but Monica crushed the muscle gradually, painfully until her fingers and thumb almost touched. Susan yelped and tried in vain to pull her arm away. Monica chuckled at the struggling brunette, then let go.

"Oh, did that hurt? I'm so sorry," Monica said with mock concern. "Here, I'll give you a chance." She raised an outstretched arm. "Squeeze mine."

Embarrassed and desperate to prove herself, Susan stepped up face-to-face with the bigger girl.

Monica flexed her right biceps, "Go ahead," she challenged.

Susan glanced to see the muscles harden and expand to intimidating proportions. The brunette hesitated for a moment.

"Go ahead," Monica taunted. "Here's your chance for payback."

Susan slapped her hand hard on Monica's huge, flexed biceps, and then grabbed the muscle.

The sheer size of Monica's arm forced her to fully extend her fingers, just to get a grip. She began to squeeze intensely, the muscles of her own arm tensing with the effort, but Monica's powerful biceps did not budge. Susan applied more pressure, mustering all her strength. Still, she could not dent Monica's rock solid symbol of strength.

Monica giggled at Susan's futile attempt. "Come on. Is that all you've got?"

Susan tried again, grunting with the exertion. But it was hopeless. Monica's arm was just too big and too hard. She let go.

Monica laughed. "What a wimp!"

I noticed that the blonde girl, Michelle, was staring intently at Monica. Her tongue licked her slightly parted lips and her hands clasped her thighs as if she were now afraid that she was going to reach out and grab something she shouldn't.

When Monica flexed one mighty bicep again, the blonde's chest started heaving and she slid her left hand inside her skin-tight pants and touched herself.

Monica looked at her hard, peeked bicep and then she turned to the blonde, smiled and laid a heavy muscled arm around her shoulders and walked away with her.

The bartender brought me my beers and I went to my friends. After some time I felt the need to take a piss and I went to the restroom.

On my way there I went by a storage room, and I heard noises coming from within.

"What is going on here?" I thought and I snuck up and peeked through the small opening in the doorway and almost let out a loud gasp at what I saw.

Monica stood with her side towards me, with Michelle in front of her. Michelle´s hands were all over Monica's body and both girls seemed to be lost in the moment.

The blond girl, Michelle, sensually ran her hands over Monica's huge, hard biceps, very visible under the stretched fabric of her sweater as she stood there, hands on her hips.

Monica raised her arm and flexed her humongous bicep. The bicep rose to its 18" size of hard female muscle.

"So, what do you say to this little pussy-girl!" she asked in a demanding voice.

"Uhhh, you are sooo fantastic! Your muscles are soooo huge and sexy!" Michelle answered in a whisper and placed her hand on Monica's flexed bicep and caressed it.

I could see that Michelle's small hand could not cover the whole of Monica's big bicep and the awesome sight would not let my eyes off, so I just stood there, mouth hanging open, glancing.

Monica closed her eyes and enjoyed Michelle caressing her bicep, relaxing and flexing it randomly.

"Uhmmm?" she sighed, when Michelle started to kiss her bicep too, "?I like that little girl!"

She then proceeded to raise her other hand and flex that bicep too. Slowly she bent her arm and her bicep just grew and grew, like in slow-motion, to its huge size.

Michelle laid her hand on it.

"OMG! It's just so huge and hard, you must have spent so much time pumping iron!" she said in awe.

"Ohh yeah, so I have!" Monica pumped her biceps a few times making them grow even bigger, almost tearing through the fabric, "I just love to have muscles?? big, hard girl muscles!"

She pumped her biceps again making Michelle's fingers spread out by their size.

Monica then laid her hand on Michelle's shoulder, pushing down so she dropped to her knees.

Michelle kissed Monica's boots. She caressed her strong muscular calves and thighs and then clasped her teeth on her panties and pulled them down. She took her hands and massaged Monica's legs and butt. She brought her lips to Monica's crotch and started to make out with her pussy.

Monica was standing with her eyes closed, holding her hands on Michelle's head, forcing her face in her pussy. When she came, her lovejuices sprayed all over Michelle.

"Ahhh!" Monica moaned in ecstasy. "That was gooood! Now get the hell out of here before I spank you, you little musclegirl slutt." She raised her right arm and flexed her bicep which grew to tremendous proportions again.

I could not help but gasp out loudly at the sight.

Monica turned her head towards me catching my eyes with hers. A wicked smile was on her face.

I turned and ran for the boy's restroom.

As I was taking a leak, my mind kept trying to show pictures of Monica's bicep, bulging out of her arm, stretching the fabric of her clothes. I found it so sexy, that my cock started to react and it became difficult to piss.

After a brief struggle, I started to calm down and walked out from the restroom. Standing right outside the restroom, as if just waiting for me, was Monica.

"Hi!" she said in a low voice, "You're looking real good today boy". She took a step closer and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I noticed you were looking at me before! Was there something you liked about what u saw? Maybe this?" Looking me straight in the eye, she raised her right arm and flexed her huge bicep again and even though it was still hidden under the fabric of her blouse, it looked so huge and massive.

My erection was back with a vengeance as I gaped at the muscular Amazon's huge bicep.

Clenching her fist under my nose, she flexed again.

"Take a look at that bicep," she said. "Not bad for a seventeen-year-old girl, huh?"

Jeez, her arm made mine look like a broomstick by comparison!

"ehhh??!" I said, almost in shock.

The girl saw the scared look on my face, and laughed, smiled demurely and turned around halfway, then turned back and looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

I was just standing there, panting like I had been running.

" It seems you like what you see after all?" she said and looked down to my crotch where my member was clearly visible as it was hard as ever.

"ohh..ye...yees!" I stammered in a low ashamed voice. "You look very sexy! Your muscles are so huge and sexy!"

She took hold of my hand and led it under her blouse before I could even muster a thought.

"Feel how hard my abs is!" she whispered proudly.

She led my hand over her ridged abdominal and I could feel the hard bumps and valleys of her washboard abs.

"Uhmm, feel my abs, caress them ..!" she whispered.

She took my hand out again.

"You are going to adore my little muscles. Check out these guns of mine, they are 18" of raw, girl power!"She bragged.

She rolled up her sleeves and the biceps became visible.Slowly she pumped her arms and flexed her biceps. They bulged up amazingly, huge and hard. Veins visible in her arms, and ohh?her biceps looked so muscular.

"Feel them. Feel the huge girl muscles of mine!" She demanded. She was unsurprisingly proud of her muscle-bound physique

Trembling a little, I put my hand on her arm tracing the shape of her biceps and squeezed a bit at the bulging mounds of raw muscle. My hand didn't make it even halfway around.

Her biceps were so incredibly hard and muscular. Her arms were so much thicker than mine, and her muscles put mine to shame.

"O My God......!" was all I could get out in a whisper.

"Do you like what you see and feel?" she grunted. "I bet you've never thought a girl could be so big and muscular" she continued, smiling through a teen's face built upon a middle-aged bodybuilder's frame.

"Ohh yees?!" I said and my hands couldn't stop caressing the huge, bulging biceps that Monica was flexing up.

She closed her eyes and stood there, obviously enjoying my touch. "Uhmm?!" she whispered, "That's right...feel my hard biceps!...Uhhh...yes...kiss it, kiss the huge muscle!"

I put my mouth against the soft skin, stretching over the huge, hard bicep of her right arm. Monica flexed it even harder, which almost made me dizzy with excitement.

"Uhhmm!" she purred, opened her eyes, gave me a quick, knowing smile, relaxed her arm and put her hand under my chin, lifting it up a little. Then she raised her arm and flexed her immensely huge bicep again.

"What are you going to do with me? Please don't hurt me!" I whimpered.

"Well, if you must know little man, I'm thinking about getting me a boyfriend. But I want to make sure he'll be able to satisfy me, first." Monica put her hand on the back of  my thigh. "Just like you did once before, boy!"

She slowly moved her hand up until she reached my ass. She dug her strong fingers into my left cheek. I bit my lip to handle the pain.

She let go of my ass and moved her hand to my crotch. She easily slapped my hands away.

I became more worried. "Please Monica", I whispered.

Monica ignored me. She pulled my groin toward her. My heart raced and my penis responded by pressing hard against the fabric of my jeans.

"Come on now. I think it's cute. I think YOU'RE cute." She touched my chin, gently moving my head back towards her, keeping her biceps flexed. "I'm sure you would like to feel this little girl's biceps and caressing these huge, hard muscles of mine."

She leaned against the wall, stretching her arm to let her tight sleeve pull higher to show more of her biceps and watched my eyes dart toward them, with lust in my eyes.

"Good boy. Now, for recognizing the superiority of my big, strong, teenaged-girl muscles, I am going to give you what you really want." Then she reached behind my head with her free hand and grabbing my hair, pulled my face against hers and kissed me long and hard.

She released me and slid her fingers under her skirt and pulled the hem up a little.

My eyes widened as my gaze lowered. Monica's pussy was shaved clean. I groaned as I fought back the urge to shoot my load.

"It's easier to be this way when you wear a lot of thongs and g-string bikinis during the summer," she explained, matter-of-factly. "I take it you like it."

I only nodded. My ability to speech was suddenly gone.

"And you like this?" Monica flexed her huge arms, her now 19" cannons exploding. Her legs, her quads and hamstrings swelled into etched blocks of oaken muscle splendour. Her abdomen rippled with steel cables.

My mouth dropped open.

"You want to fuck me? You want to feel my muscles, don't you?" she whispered.

More nodding from me.

"But you're not man enough. I'm so much stronger than you I have to be careful not to overdo it and hurt you. That limits my pleasure." She said, "Do you understand?"

I nodded again.

"No, you're not man enough to fuck me, but I am more than enough woman to fuck you. And do it whenever I want. Like now."

Monica pushed me through the door to the boy's restroom and I tumbled inside.

Monica then knocked me flat on my back and stood over my chest. She squeezed her breasts together and tugged at her erect nipples, clearly visible under the tight fabric.

I gazed blankly up at the massive thighs and huge boobs which filled my whole field of vision. I knew she was going to dominate me sexually, the way she now dominated me physically.

Monica could see my desperate internal struggle. She laughed, squatted down and opened the front of my pants. My tool shot out, and stood huge, and erect as a flagpole. Monica laughed again at the sight. Then slowly, very slowly, she squatted down further over me, and took my straining cock inside her.

I struggled to retain control of myself. I tried desperately not to cum.

I thought of icebergs, nuns, penguins; anything to take my mind off the tidal wave of sexual feelings that Monica seemed able to arouse in me.

Monica saw my mental struggles intensify. Her grim laugh boomed out again.

Then she raised her huge biceps, and flexed them hard. My eyes glazed over at the sight. My resolution weakened. Then she breathed in deeply, expanded her chest, and tensed her whole body. Her internal muscles squeezed and massaged my cock, up and down, harder and softer, with a power and a sensual skill I had never imagined.

My resistance collapsed like a house of cards. My eyes glazed over even more. My mouth just hung open. I gasped and panted. Monica intensified her sexual engagement. She squeezed harder, and massaged even more powerfully and erotically. I started to jerk as if I had been galvanised. My eyes almost started out of my head as Monica's muscles brought me to the point of eruption. She held me there, totally at her will, while I begged and pleaded for release.

Then Monica plunged down as fast and hard as she could on my tool. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head. She rubbed her clit vigorously, creating more shock waves. She began to moan aloud and ride my cock up and down as fast as she could. Her hard glutes slapped against my soft thighs as she rode me, up and down, back and forth.

I erupted into a massive, volcanic orgasm. I thrashed and jerked convulsively. I tried to scream but only produced a faint sound.

And then it happened; Monica climaxed. The force came from the center of her being and just exploding, a rumbling, roaring sensual climax that shook her body to the core. That was the orgasm she wanted and needed. Now she was satisfied.

I opened my eyes as I felt the girl lifting off me. There was a popping sound as my cock head slipped out off Monica's tight snatch and I just collapsed.

I lay limp and spent on the tile floor gasping for air.

Monica grinned.

"Ummhh, that was good....let's do it again sometime stud!" she rasped." In fact, meet me at the gym tomorrow!"

She stood up, adjusted her skirt and left.

The End

BBL

The party at the school was really taking off. My friends and some of the
girls from our class were sitting at a table chatting away, having a good
time. Some of the girls had brought other friends to the party and the
conversation was loose and exiting.

At some point I went to the bar to get a couple of beers. Standing at the bar,
waiting for my beers, I looked around at the people partying.

My eyes settled upon Monica, one of the schools bullys.

She is one of the bad girls in my school and she is really into weightlifting
and bodybuilding. I don't mind really, but she has created a new "sport" for
her own amusement.

She will pin a boy against a wall while she sticks her hand down his pants and
gropes him. Being cheered on by her friends, she would try to make him hard
as fast as possible.

The ultimate goal was to make him shoot a load in his pants, which with her it
always happened very fast.

The victims were too embarrassed to report it. I surely never told anyone when
she had done it to me. Luckily there had been no audience at the time.

Ever since the episode, I was trying to avoid contact with Monica, but I could
not help notice her muscles when I saw her. Seeing her muscles bulge and flex
made my groin tingle and stir, it was not like she went around flexing and
showing off constantly, you had to look just at the right time to see her
muscles expand and flex and it always ended too quickly

Monica was standing talking to some other girls. I could not help but stare at
her for a moment, and just that second she raised her arms behind her head to
adjust her ponytail.

The movement of her arms made her biceps explode in size, the tight fitting,
long-sleeved sweater she wore made no effort of hiding the bulging biceps that
rose from both her arms.

I could wagely hear the girls talking.

"Jesus, Monica!" a girl named Susan said, looking at her left bicep, "You're
getting bigger everyday!"

"I know, Susan! Look at this huge, sexy peak!" Monica responded, and slowly
began to curl her right arm again and I could see the enormous swelling of her
right sleeve as her bicep stretching the fabric of her sleeve.

I felt a stirring in my crotch as my penis responded to the sight of Monica's
bicep growing.

She flexed harder and her bicep rose higher. She happily tapped it with her
finger.

"You're absolutely amazing, Monica," another girl, Rachel added. "I could
never find the willpower to develop a body like yours."

A third girl, Michelle, reached out and tried to squeeze Monica's huge bicep,
"If you get any bigger, girl, you're gonna pop!" Monica just smiled.

"Look at yourselves, Skinny legs?scrawny shoulders, "she turned to Susan. "And
look at those pathetic little arms!"

"My boyfriend loves my arms," Susan shot back. She moved close to Monica and
flexed a small but hard, defined biceps.

Monica reached out, grasped Susan's flexed arm between her fingers and began
to squeeze. Susan flexed harder, but Monica crushed the muscle gradually,
painfully until her fingers and thumb almost touched. Susan yelped and tried
in vain to pull her arm away. Monica chuckled at the struggling brunette, then
let go.

"Oh, did that hurt? I'm so sorry," Monica said with mock concern. "Here, I'll
give you a chance." She raised an outstretched arm. "Squeeze mine."

Embarrassed and desperate to prove herself, Susan stepped up face-to-face with
the bigger girl.

Monica flexed her right biceps, "Go ahead," she challenged.

Susan glanced to see the muscles harden and expand to intimidating
proportions. The brunette hesitated for a moment.

"Go ahead," Monica taunted. "Here's your chance for payback."

Susan slapped her hand hard on Monica's huge, flexed biceps, and then grabbed
the muscle.

The sheer size of Monica's arm forced her to fully extend her fingers, just to
get a grip. She began to squeeze intensely, the muscles of her own arm tensing
with the effort, but Monica's powerful biceps did not budge. Susan applied
more pressure, mustering all her strength. Still, she could not dent Monica's
rock solid symbol of strength.

Monica giggled at Susan's futile attempt. "Come on. Is that all you've got?"

Susan tried again, grunting with the exertion. But it was hopeless. Monica's
arm was just too big and too hard. She let go.

Monica laughed. "What a wimp!"

I noticed that the blonde girl, Michelle, was staring intently at Monica. Her
tongue licked her slightly parted lips and her hands clasped her thighs as if
she were now afraid that she was going to reach out and grab something she
shouldn't.

When Monica flexed one mighty bicep again, the blonde's chest started heaving
and she slid her left hand inside her skin-tight pants and touched herself.

Monica looked at her hard, peeked bicep and then she turned to the blonde,
smiled and laid a heavy muscled arm around her shoulders and walked away with
her.

The bartender brought me my beers and I went to my friends. After some time I
felt the need to take a piss and I went to the restroom.

On my way there I went by a storage room, and I heard noises coming from
within.

"What is going on here?" I thought and I snuck up and peeked through the small
opening in the doorway and almost let out a loud gasp at what I saw.

Monica stood with her side towards me, with Michelle in front of her.
Michelle�s hands were all over Monica's body and both girls seemed to be lost
in the moment.

The blond girl, Michelle, sensually ran her hands over Monica's huge, hard
biceps, very visible under the stretched fabric of her sweater as she stood
there, hands on her hips.

Monica raised her arm and flexed her humongous bicep. The bicep rose to its
18" size of hard female muscle.

"So, what do you say to this little pussy-girl!" she asked in a demanding
voice.

"Uhhh, you are sooo fantastic! Your muscles are soooo huge and sexy!" Michelle
answered in a whisper and placed her hand on Monica's flexed bicep and
caressed it.

I could see that Michelle's small hand could not cover the whole of Monica's
big bicep and the awesome sight would not let my eyes off, so I just stood
there, mouth hanging open, glancing.

Monica closed her eyes and enjoyed Michelle caressing her bicep, relaxing and
flexing it randomly.

"Uhmmm?" she sighed, when Michelle started to kiss her bicep too, "?I like
that little girl!"

She then proceeded to raise her other hand and flex that bicep too. Slowly she
bent her arm and her bicep just grew and grew, like in slow-motion, to its
huge size.

Michelle laid her hand on it.

"OMG! It's just so huge and hard, you must have spent so much time pumping
iron!" she said in awe.

"Ohh yeah, so I have!" Monica pumped her biceps a few times making them grow
even bigger, almost tearing through the fabric, "I just love to have muscles??
big, hard girl muscles!"

She pumped her biceps again making Michelle's fingers spread out by their
size.

Monica then laid her hand on Michelle's shoulder, pushing down so she dropped
to her knees.

Michelle kissed Monica's boots. She caressed her strong muscular calves and
thighs and then clasped her teeth on her panties and pulled them down. She
took her hands and massaged Monica's legs and butt. She brought her lips to
Monica's crotch and started to make out with her pussy.

Monica was standing with her eyes closed, holding her hands on Michelle's
head, forcing her face in her pussy. When she came, her lovejuices sprayed all
over Michelle.

"Ahhh!" Monica moaned in ecstasy. "That was gooood! Now get the hell out of
here before I spank you, you little musclegirl slutt." She raised her right
arm and flexed her bicep which grew to tremendous proportions again.

I could not help but gasp out loudly at the sight.

Monica turned her head towards me catching my eyes with hers. A wicked smile
was on her face.

I turned and ran for the boy's restroom.

As I was taking a leak, my mind kept trying to show pictures of Monica's
bicep, bulging out of her arm, stretching the fabric of her clothes. I found
it so sexy, that my cock started to react and it became difficult to piss.

After a brief struggle, I started to calm down and walked out from the
restroom. Standing right outside the restroom, as if just waiting for me, was
Monica.

"Hi!" she said in a low voice, "You're looking real good today boy". She took
a step closer and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I noticed you were looking at me before! Was there something you liked about
what u saw? Maybe this?" Looking me straight in the eye, she raised her right
arm and flexed her huge bicep again and even though it was still hidden under
the fabric of her blouse, it looked so huge and massive.

My erection was back with a vengeance as I gaped at the muscular Amazon's huge
bicep.

Clenching her fist under my nose, she flexed again.

"Take a look at that bicep," she said. "Not bad for a seventeen-year-old girl,
huh?"

Jeez, her arm made mine look like a broomstick by comparison!

"ehhh??!" I said, almost in shock.

The girl saw the scared look on my face, and laughed, smiled demurely and
turned around halfway, then turned back and looked at me, waiting for my
reaction.

I was just standing there, panting like I had been running.

" It seems you like what you see after all?" she said and looked down to my
crotch where my member was clearly visible as it was hard as ever.

"ohh..ye...yees!" I stammered in a low ashamed voice. "You look very sexy!
Your muscles are so huge and sexy!"

She took hold of my hand and led it under her blouse before I could even
muster a thought.

"Feel how hard my abs is!" she whispered proudly.

She led my hand over her ridged abdominal and I could feel the hard bumps and
valleys of her washboard abs.

"Uhmm, feel my abs, caress them ..!" she whispered.

She took my hand out again.

"You are going to adore my little muscles. Check out these guns of mine, they
are 18" of raw, girl power!"She bragged.

She rolled up her sleeves and the biceps became visible.Slowly she pumped her
arms and flexed her biceps. They bulged up amazingly, huge and hard. Veins
visible in her arms, and ohh?her biceps looked so muscular.

"Feel them. Feel the huge girl muscles of mine!" She demanded. She was
unsurprisingly proud of her muscle-bound physique

Trembling a little, I put my hand on her arm tracing the shape of her biceps
and squeezed a bit at the bulging mounds of raw muscle. My hand didn't make it
even halfway around.

Her biceps were so incredibly hard and muscular. Her arms were so much thicker
than mine, and her muscles put mine to shame.

"O My God......!" was all I could get out in a whisper.

"Do you like what you see and feel?" she grunted. "I bet you've never thought
a girl could be so big and muscular" she continued, smiling through a teen's
face built upon a middle-aged bodybuilder's frame.

"Ohh yees?!" I said and my hands couldn't stop caressing the huge, bulging
biceps that Monica was flexing up.

She closed her eyes and stood there, obviously enjoying my touch. "Uhmm?!" she
whispered, "That's right...feel my hard biceps!...Uhhh...yes...kiss it, kiss
the huge muscle!"

I put my mouth against the soft skin, stretching over the huge, hard bicep of
her right arm. Monica flexed it even harder, which almost made me dizzy with
excitement.

"Uhhmm!" she purred, opened her eyes, gave me a quick, knowing smile, relaxed
her arm and put her hand under my chin, lifting it up a little. Then she
raised her arm and flexed her immensely huge bicep again.

"What are you going to do with me? Please don't hurt me!" I whimpered.

"Well, if you must know little man, I'm thinking about getting me a boyfriend.
But I want to make sure he'll be able to satisfy me, first." Monica put her
hand on the back of

my thigh. "Just like you did once before, boy!"

She slowly moved her hand up until she reached my ass. She dug her strong
fingers into my left cheek. I bit my lip to handle the pain.

She let go of my ass and moved her hand to my crotch. She easily slapped my
hands away.

I became more worried. "Please Monica", I whispered.

Monica ignored me. She pulled my groin toward her. My heart raced and my penis
responded by pressing hard against the fabric of my jeans.

"Come on now. I think it's cute. I think YOU'RE cute." She touched my chin,
gently moving my head back towards her, keeping her biceps flexed. "I'm sure
you would like to feel this little girl's biceps and caressing these huge,
hard muscles of mine."

She leaned against the wall, stretching her arm to let her tight sleeve pull
higher to show more of her biceps and watched my eyes dart toward them, with
lust in my eyes.

"Good boy. Now, for recognizing the superiority of my big, strong,
teenaged-girl muscles, I am going to give you what you really want." Then she
reached behind my head with her free hand and grabbing my hair, pulled my face
against hers and kissed me long and hard.

She released me and slid her fingers under her skirt and pulled the hem up a
little.

My eyes widened as my gaze lowered. Monica's pussy was shaved clean. I groaned
as I fought back the urge to shoot my load.

"It's easier to be this way when you wear a lot of thongs and g-string bikinis
during the summer," she explained, matter-of-factly. "I take it you like it."

I only nodded. My ability to speech was suddenly gone.

"And you like this?" Monica flexed her huge arms, her now 19" cannons
exploding. Her legs, her quads and hamstrings swelled into etched blocks of
oaken muscle splendour. Her abdomen rippled with steel cables.

My mouth dropped open.

"You want to fuck me? You want to feel my muscles, don't you?" she whispered.

More nodding from me.

"But you're not man enough. I'm so much stronger than you I have to be careful
not to overdo it and hurt you. That limits my pleasure." She said, "Do you
understand?"

I nodded again.

"No, you're not man enough to fuck me, but I am more than enough woman to fuck
you. And do it whenever I want. Like now."

Monica pushed me through the door to the boy's restroom and I tumbled inside.

Monica then knocked me flat on my back and stood over my chest. She squeezed
her breasts together and tugged at her erect nipples, clearly visible under
the tight fabric.

I gazed blankly up at the massive thighs and huge boobs which filled my whole
field of vision. I knew she was going to dominate me sexually, the way she now
dominated me physically.

Monica could see my desperate internal struggle. She laughed, squatted down
and opened the front of my pants. My tool shot out, and stood huge, and erect
as a flagpole. Monica laughed again at the sight. Then slowly, very slowly,
she squatted down further over me, and took my straining cock inside her.

I struggled to retain control of myself. I tried desperately not to cum.

I thought of icebergs, nuns, penguins; anything to take my mind off the tidal
wave of sexual feelings that Monica seemed able to arouse in me.

Monica saw my mental struggles intensify. Her grim laugh boomed out again.

Then she raised her huge biceps, and flexed them hard. My eyes glazed over at
the sight. My resolution weakened. Then she breathed in deeply, expanded her
chest, and tensed her whole body. Her internal muscles squeezed and massaged
my cock, up and down, harder and softer, with a power and a sensual skill I
had never imagined.

My resistance collapsed like a house of cards. My eyes glazed over even more.
My mouth just hung open. I gasped and panted. Monica intensified her sexual
engagement. She squeezed harder, and massaged even more powerfully and
erotically. I started to jerk as if I had been galvanised. My eyes almost
started out of my head as Monica's muscles brought me to the point of
eruption. She held me there, totally at her will, while I begged and pleaded
for release.

Then Monica plunged down as fast and hard as she could on my tool. My eyes
nearly bulged out of my head. She rubbed her clit vigorously, creating more
shock waves. She began to moan aloud and ride my cock up and down as fast as
she could. Her hard glutes slapped against my soft thighs as she rode me, up
and down, back and forth.

I erupted into a massive, volcanic orgasm. I thrashed and jerked convulsively.
I tried to scream but only produced a faint sound.

And then it happened; Monica climaxed. The force came from the center of her
being and just exploding, a rumbling, roaring sensual climax that shook her
body to the core. That was the orgasm she wanted and needed. Now she was
satisfied.

I opened my eyes as I felt the girl lifting off me. There was a popping sound
as my cock head slipped out off Monica's tight snatch and I just collapsed.

I lay limp and spent on the tile floor gasping for air.

Monica grinned.

"Ummhh, that was good....let's do it again sometime stud!" she rasped." In
fact, meet me at the gym tomorrow!"

She stood up, adjusted her skirt and left.

BBL

Monica was standing in front of me, her hugely muscled body revealed in all
its glory.
"You can quit staring and come give me a kiss," she giggled. I slowly, like
in a daze, walked over and we embraced.
She drew her arms up, flexing her biceps. She didn't miss my eyes zeroing
in on the exploding mountains of muscle under her skin.
"Oh yeah. Catch the sight of these. Seems like these babies kind of leaves
yours in the dust, wouldn't you say?" She whispered.
"How big are they?" I asked nervously.
"I was hoping you'd ask," she beamed. "Nineteen..." She paused. "And
three quarters. Well that was on Sunday, last time I measured. Should be
bigger now.
I'd think I'd stretch that tape to twenty-one right now. Jeez, let's see,
that would be a whole five inches or so bigger than yours, wouldn't it?"
She slid her thigh up between my legs and pressed it against my crotch.
"Are you uncomfortable because of the pressure of your hard on against your
pants?" it's obvious you're pretty aroused too."
"When you shove your tits in my face, what would you expect?" I said in a
low voice.
"Well I know that, but I think it's more than that, hon. I think my little
muscles are turning you on too. When I flexed I don't think you thought
"Eewww, gross" to yourself. No, you asked me how big they are. And be
honest now, how'd you feel when I said twenty-one inches? When I said five
inches BIGGER than yours?"
I didn't answer her because I couldn't answer her. I was in such a jumble
of feelings I didn't know what to say. She sure looked sexy as hell, but
damn, she was big. There was something about her muscles that was
attractive, but at the same time I was afraid that she'd look down on me
because I was smaller than her.
"How'd you feel?" she repeated. She slid her leg down and placed one of her
hands against my bulging pants. "I can feel how you feel," and then she
opened my jeans freeing my throbbing member from its prison.
I was sweating and my face was all red as I gaped, jaw open, at her
vigorous, muscle-blasting posing display - My dick throbbing, huge and
purple.
Monica then brought one bulging, glistening cannon of an arm down by my
hard-on, and flexed it. Her arm exploded, and a quirky bulge swelled as her
thick, baseball sized bicep deformed the tight skin of her upper arm,
struggling to gain size in its sausage-like confines. Her arm looked ready
to burst as she pumped it, and thick snakelike veins crept along the
pistoning ball of teen muscles. Monica stared at her own massive, rippling
arm in self-admiration.
"Look, we match," she continued, looking at my hard on, covered in nearly
as many veins as her muscle-bound, tense biceps muscles. I was trembling,
in fear and intense lust of this overly muscled young girl.
Monica licked her lips sultrily, and ran her hand from her, straining pants
up her waffled stomach, slowly, feeling every ridge of her washboard
midsection. She lovingly filled her hands with her bulging, steel cable
tummy.
"Masturbate," Monica whispered in a low voice. "You know you've never seen
muscles like these - I am the strongest, biggest girl in this house!"
Monica hit a side chest pose, her arms swelling, vein blasted, and
trembling with her continual flexing. She cocked a shoulder just an inch or
two, but the effect on her chest was tremendous - her breasts swelled,
filling with blood as her muscles pumped larger and larger.
My hand began to glide along my shaft, almost against my will. With a
girlish giggle Monica stood topless and ultra muscular in front of me.
"Yeah, look at my muscles!" Monica continued in her sexy whisper.
"They're so ..." Monica flexed one huge bicep, and caressed the twenty-one
inch stony mound with her small hand. "....ooooohhh," she sighed, her bicep

fully flexed with thick, cable veins. "....big, and hard.... I'm sooo
muscular and strong," she continued, running her hand down her thick arms
to her pumped, bloated and bare chest, running the crevasse between the two
striated, trembling, ultimately vascular globes of meat and running lightly
down her bloated, muscle distended abdominal wall. Monica's nipples,
proudly erect, were a small addition to the veiny, swollen, muscle laden
landscape she offered to me shamelessly.
My arm moved quicker, jerkily, as Monica's amazing musculature continued to
grow and swell before my eyes. Her tree trunk thighs were flexed just
standing, the cuts inches deep between the layers of her giant quads.
"Aren't I the biggest little girl, ever? Isn't my body huge, aren't my
muscles just gigantic? Jerk off to my huge muscles - you know you can't
help yourself, do it!"
"Uggghhh!" was all I could say.

Then Monica got down on one knee in front of me and stuck her arm in
between my legs, so that her bicep was right underneath the base of my
cock.
"Do ya wanna ride my 21" bicep, do ya?" she asked in a whisper.

"Ohh yes ... Yes I'd like to ride your 21" bicep." I managed to stutter.
"Good, I want you to ride my twenty-one inch bicep NOW!!" she commanded.
"Mount up cowboy!"

I scoot up on her unflexed bicep so that I'm positioned correctly and lean
in to give her a kiss.

She returns the kiss, and then slowly flexes her bicep, and I'm raised up
inch by inch by the bulging muscle.
"How's that baby?" She slowly relaxes her bicep again causing me to inch
back down, then slowly flexes her huge bicep again inching me back up.

"God yeah!� I love seeing you raised up and down by my huge muscle!" she
moaned.
She slowly relaxes and flexes her boulder-like bicep again.
"OOH baby, I feel SO powerful." she moans, and then relaxes and flexes her
bicep again slowly.

She begins flexing her bicep a little faster.
"Look at you go!" she coos, "Ride it baby!!!"

I start hanging on to her massive arm, massaging it.
"YEEHA!!!!" I shout while Monica starts flexing even faster.� �
"Giddyap cowboy!� RIDE THE BOULDER!!!" she commands.

I clamp my legs around her bicep, although my legs' strength pales in
comparison to just her bicep's strength ...
She begins bouncing her bicep FAST!� �
"Hold on baby, ride it, ride that 21" BOULDER BICEP!!!" she shouts while
I'm being bucked and tossed violently!

I now have both arms clamped around her bicep� and my dick is getting hard
as it ever has.

Monica stops bouncing her bicep, and holds it at full bulge.
"FUCK MY HUGE BICEP BABY, FUCK MY MUSCLE!!!!!!!" she shouts.

I fuck her bicep as hard as I can, but I'm unable to make a dent.� � Shortly
thereafter, I cum pretty hard!�

"OH GOD ... OH GOD ... OHH GOD!" I was moaning loudly, my hands massaging Monica's
solid 21" bicep, while I lean in to give her a kiss.

For a moment she stands there, then her body unstiffens, and her bicep
relaxes with me still mounted.� � She slowly realizes that she's being kissed
and begins kissing back.


"There! Now that you will not come again that fast, we can move on the fun
part!" Monica said.
Then she dropped her trousers and leaned over, grabbing the back of my
chair.
My eyes wandered up and down Connie's incredible body, taking in the
stunning sight of her huge, massive muscles while my cock once more, slowly
but persistent, rose to the occasion.
"There we go!" She said, referring to my now raging hard on standing
straight up. She wiggled her ass, which reassembled two bowling ball
glutes, inviting me to come and take her.
She was so tight and muscular down there, I had to use some force to get my
cock in her pussy.
"Awww, it hurts." I cried out.
"Don't be such a wimpy-boy!" Monica whispered and pushed back with her ass
and forced my cock as far into her as she could.
As I started to thrust my manhood, jerking, shaking awkwardly, in and out
of Monica's tight, wet vagina, Monica started panting like a dog, her
tongue wagging as strange moans and grunts emitted from her.
"Uhhn, Uhnn, Mmmph..." Monica groaned in delight as I was wooed by her
muscle-bound physique. Monica's muscular monument of a body was covered
with a sheen of sweat and her breasts jiggled slightly atop her prodigious
mounds of pecs with her rocking movement.
"Feel my arms, lover," Monica moaned, begging, and arched her strong back,
making her lithe upper body explode with thick, strong muscle. The arch
made her small breasts jut out sexily, mounded on top of swells of
pectorals, followed by her distended, stretched and cubical abdominals. She
brought her arms into a double biceps flex, and they expanded before my
eyes into striated, rock hard arms.
"Ooooohhh......." Monica hitched, almost hiccupping, overwhelmed by the
simultaneous pleasures of stretching and expanding her dormant muscles, and
from my fierce doggy styling from behind. Her body shook in a slight orgasm
as she locked her bicep flex, holding as hard as she could. Her arms became
covered with thin veins, like spider webs, raising a roadmap all over her
swollen arms.
"Loverboy!" Monica gasped, but in a commanding voice, "I said FEEL MY ARMS!
They dwarf your weak, puny arm. You know you want to feel my hard biceps;
you want to be held by it, to touch it and be controlled by it. Touch my
arm and feel what real power is about. After I have you, no other girl will
catch your eye again. Feel it. NOW!!!"
Her upper body trembled with delight as I raised my hands up and felt the
most awesome muscle on any human that I had ever seen.  Her biceps was 21
inches around and it was as hard as steel.  It pulsed with power and I
could not even compress the tiniest amount, no matter how hard I tried.
The movement of her biceps made my fingers part.
I began to moan with pleasure and desire as my hand caressed her
magnificent biceps.
"Does that make you hot?" she whispered, unblinking, feeling my huge
manhood ramming in and out of her like an engine piston. "Does my big girl
muscle get and keep you hard?" Monica was now pumping the huge muscles of
her arms trying to milk yet more pump, definition and sickening size into
herself. I was literally foaming at the mouth as Monica seduced me with
silk whispers and helplessly erotic, gigantic teen muscle, inches from my
face and throbbing with heat and power.
"Mmmmmph!" she moaned in satisfaction, and looked over to her rippling
arms. Her blue eyes blazed wide at the sight of her guns, beginning to
tremble with the flexion.
With a slick pop, my huge, trembling manhood slipped out of Monica as I
leaned backwards, falling over onto my back.
"Ohh yeah, baby," Monica purred, and ran her hands along the huge swells of
her abdominal package. She started to stand, looking at me as she did. Her
thighs erupted with thick rippling muscles as weight transferred from leg
to leg. Swelling and receding, Monica finally stood and looked smug, her
pink lips pursed pertly, hand on one giant swell of glutes.
"OOhh yeah," she said slowly, "I feel sooo hot now,"
Monica cocked an arm and flexed - her biceps erupted, individual sinews and
balls of muscle appearing to form a frighteningly large, cut as a diamond
head of meat. Veins covered the muscle angrily, looking like tiny writhing
snakes when Monica started to flex it harder, pumping her lower arms an
inch and no more.
Impossibly, her biceps became even more cut, and through a daze I thought I
could see the strands that actually made up the swollen muscle bellies.
She lowered her unnaturally muscular arm, swung her hips coquettishly, and
turned her head towards me.
"Get your weak ass over here and do as I say. I'm the biggest, strongest
girl that you've ever seen - I'll be in control from here on in." She then
commanded.
She stepped forward, spread her legs and squatted. "Come suck my muscled
cunt!"
I dove forward and eagerly started licking and sucking.
"Yeah baby... Ugh, yeah..." Monica moaned, running her hands through my
hair. She pulled me deeper, squirting her juices.
"Fuck yeah, suck that clit baby!" she shouted, not caring whether her girl
friends and my sister heard. "Oh fuck yes!" she screamed.
Suddenly her quads tensed, holding my head in place. Her body quivered. A
low growl became a long moan.
"hrrrah yeahhh!" she screamed thoughrely, and even louder than before.
Her shaking mid section erupted onto my trapped face. Her juices drenched
me and dripped down my chin. Finally, after what seemed like a full minute,
she opened her legs and let me free.
I gasped for breath, love juices soaking the front of my shirt.
"That was damned good, baby, I needed that. Now it's your turn."
Monica inhaled my stiff member until her lips touched the hilt of my shaft.
I hadn't been this hard in my life.
Her throat muscles squeezed my tip as her tongue tickled and massaged my
shaft. It wasn't long before I started quivering, saying "huh... Uh...
I'm... Huu..."
Then she pulled her mouth off quickly, looked me in the eyes, and said,
"mmm, I am your muscle queen!"
Then her lips clamped around my tip, sending me over the edge. I pumped
spurt after spurt into her waiting mouth. It felt like more than I ever
came before.
She sucked it all down greedily, looking into my eyes. When I was finally
finished, she pulled away and swallowed hard. She growled softly. "Thanks
for the snack."
I fell backward on the floor, looking up at the ceiling.
"I hope you've got more than that little man, because I'm still hungry!"
She strutted to the center of the room and did a double bicep flex. "What
do you think of these babies!?" She grinned her predatory grin.
I stared, amazed once again at the sheer size of her musculature. Huge,
bulging, and
covered with thick blue veins, her arms pulsed with muscle. The heads of
her biceps grew another inch as she turned her fists and pressed down
harder.
"I've been watching you a long time, you know. I've wanted you for a long
time. I think of you at the gym, when I pump these pythons harder and
larger. Look at them! Have you ever seen biceps like these?"
I got up and shook my head.
"You're amazing, unbelievable! I haven't always thought you were
attractive... But now... I've always had a secret fantasy, to be with a
woman bigger and more muscular than me... Monica, you're my fantasy come to
life!"
"That's right baby, I'm you fantasy. And I'm going to get even bigger, more
muscular than anybody on the planet!"
She flexed down harder and turned toward her swelling bicep. "Look at that
fucking monster!...rraaarrr" she growled, and her bicep swelled another
inch, passing 21"
"Come on you bastard, grow!" Her face contorted as she grunted, and her
bicep, like a growing erection, pumped up to 22"
"Ohhh yeah!" she released the flex and looked back at me. My erection had
returned with a vengeance after Monica's bicep display.
"Time for the best fuck of you life, little one!" She said, squatted, still
standing, and wrapped her hands around my waist. She picked me up, cupping
my ass in her hands, and rocked my mid section into hers. Her muscle-cunt
literally sucked my hard on inside her and squeezed as I moaned with
pleasure. She growled and started tossing me, completely controlling the
motion.
"Ugh ugh ugh yeah! Have you ever been fucked like this! Ughh!" I was too
stunned, too enraptured to reply.
"Fuck yes! fuck yessss! I'm a fucking muscle queen!" She screamed, nearing
orgasm herself.
"Tell me how big I am!" She commanded.
"You're the biggest!" I breathed.
"Louder baby!" She growled.
"You're a muscle queen!!" I shouted.
"Fuck yeahh!" She growled again.
We came at the same time, I with a long moan, her with a loud, almost
shouting growl. "Rrraaar!" Then she placed me down, and walked towards the
door, shaking out her arms and legs. "That was fucking great!" she roared,
"can't wait till we have a sleepover again!"

The end. Or is it?



BBL

The morning after the incident at the party, I woke up in my bed sporting a
huge erection. In the back of my mind were recollections of a dream involving
Monica and her huge muscles.

I shook my head and tried hard to forget all about her and the dream, but then
I remembered that she said to meet her at the gym today.

At the thought of seeing Monica's huge muscles being pumped up during a
workout, my body started to shiver slightly and I felt a stirring in my groin
as my dick hardened.

Later that day I arrived at the gym and I almost gasped out loudly and
breathed sharply as the first thing I saw was Monica sitting on the incline
press machine working out.

"You came at last ehh wimpy!" Monica growled as she saw me. "I thought you
would never come."

I looked at the machine and realized she was pressing 250 pounds and making it
look easy.

I swallowed hard, trying not to stare at the thick balls of muscle in her
biceps that were pumping up.

A girl was kneeling in front of Monica, between her wide open legs servicing
her pussy.

Monica, closing her eyes, put her hands on the girls head, forcing her face in
her pussy. When she came, her lovejuices sprayed all over the girls face.

"Ahhh!" Monica moaned in ecstasy. "That was gooood! I don't need you anymore
right now so get the hell out of here, you little musclegirl slutt." She
raised her arms and flexed her biceps which grew to tremendous proportions.

I could not help but gasp out loudly at the sight.

Monica turned her head towards me catching my eyes with hers. A wicked smile
was on her face.

"Don't worry. I have arranged for us to have the gym all for ourselves this
afternoon." She said while coming towards me.

Her legs, her quads and hamstrings swelled into etched blocks of oaken muscle
splendour, with thighs so voluminous that they seemed to hang a foot on either
side. It was the most unusual sight I had ever seen. The cliffs of rock solid
thigh meat formed a sickeningly huge teardrop shape over her kneecaps. The
diamond shaped calves stretched the leather of her boots to the breaking
point, seemingly ready to burst them open at the slightest flex. I took this
all in and was starting to sport the largest erection I had ever felt.

The snow-white, skin-tight workout top she was wearing, besides the long,
black boots, were like a second skin to her, stretched to the limit with her
firm tits resting atop thick beefy slabs of pectoral muscle. Her stomach was
ridged with golden plates of muscular armour, flexing and bulging with a life
of their own as she came towards me.

She shook her outrageously huge arms and stopped right in front of me.

"Ahhhh....I just love a sexy workout!" She cooed.

I watched in transfixed amazement as Monica began to practice a series of
posedowns.

She curled her inhuman arms into a glorious double-bicep flex, the pumped
muscles expanding downward and upward as I stood wondering just when exactly
they were going to stop. She flexed and milked as much muscle as she could
licking her lips in ecstasy as she watched the mountains of rock hard bicep
compress against her unyielding forearms.

"Hmmm...." She murmured to herself as she placed her big hands on her hips and
began to expand her humongous lats. I stood in amazement as I watched her back
expand and expand, as she powered her back into a lat pose that eventually
tore the back of her white top in half

"C'mon, look at my body! It just gets bigger! Harder!" Monica whispered to me.

I could not help but letting out a soft moan as I saw the front of the girls
image, displaying a wall of solid muscle growing huge and hard as her traps
expanded outwards from her bull neck and her tits riding atop gigantic slabs
of beefy chest muscle.

The giantess moved a step aside and turned to face a mirror. From the back,
her arms looked as thick as her waist and her shoulders, of unbelievable
relief and volume, looked wide and strong enough to sit a linebacker on each.
Her ass was enormous, perfectly round and striated as if chiselled out of
granite.

"Enjoying the show?" she asked catching my eyes in the mirror. I stood
absolutely still, my face redden. I only nodded. My ability to speech was
suddenly gone.

"And you like this?" Monica flexed her huge arms, her 18" cannons exploding.
Her abdomen rippled with steel cables.

My mouth dropped open.

"You want to fuck me. You want to feel my muscles. Don't you?" she whispered.

More nodding from me.

Monica grinned. " But first a little work out!"

She went over to the bench and piled on what looked to me like tons of weight.

"I'm going to need you to spot me...stud!" I knew she was teasing.

There was no way in hell I could ever spot for this muscle-monster of a girl,
but she enjoyed every opportunity to humiliate me, as she did with nearly
every male she encountered.

I slowly positioned myself to spot her as she climbed onto the bench. I was
treated to a fantastic view of a gorgeous valley of rippling cleavage as
Monica grasped the bar. Hefting the steel up, she began to pump the weights,
the bar bending due to the amount of weight she had fastened to each end.

I watched her biceps explode with power as she pumped the bar upwards. She
breathed evenly, her mouth forming a delicious pink pucker as the bar went up
and down. Veins leapt outward barely contained by the tight sheen of her skin
as raw female muscle bulged everywhere. I assisted as much as I could, but it
was hard to concentrate, especially when I was sporting an immense erection
again, right over this muscle-freak's face.

Monica smirked, knowing how much she was driving me crazy.

"Look at these arms...big aren't they?" Monica looked at her biceps
approvingly as she hefted the bar. Finally, after what seemed like ages, she
set the bar onto the weight stand. She reached up and groped my hard-on
briefly before she sat up and shook her tremendous arms.

"Yes, they are." I answered mechanically.

"Yes who?" Monica snarled.

"Sorry, yes my master." I corrected myself.

Monica stood in front of me and I couldn't help but marvel at the glorious
V-shape formed by her finely-honed torso.

My eyes lingering on her chest... her pectorals were two rippling slabs of
muscle, which alone gave her a most impressive cleavage, and she would never
need a bra, such support was given by her awesome pectorals. Her muscle-pumped
breasts were as pert, ripe and full as the best I had ever had the privilege
of laying eyes on.

Noticing where my eyes were focused, Monica started to tense each pectoral in
turn, causing her breasts to dance up and down ... up and down ... up and
down.

I finally managed to tear my eyes away from Monica's chest, only to discover
that there was still more yet to come. Monica's arms now hung down by her
sides, and yet even with her muscles relaxed, they looked a lot bigger, than
my own pipe-cleaners - even when I flexed them.

Monica flexed her own arms now, and as each bicep got bigger and bigger, my
mouth, once again, dropped lower and lower, I simply could not believe what I
was seeing here in front of me, a 16-year old girl, with biceps that were
easily each 1 inches round. Monica straightened her arms and smiled as there
appeared an enormous horseshoe-shaped bulge in each ... the amount of meat in
her triceps took my breath away - and the definition in her forearms was
incredible.

Monica began to repeatedly flex and then straighten her arms until her muscles
were so engorged with blood that her arms had grown by what looked like yet
another inch and her biceps and triceps bulged so enormously that they looked
like they were ready to explode.

She turned and walked over to a full-length mirror, grabbing a pair of 45
pound dumbbells.

Instantly, I felt my own arms shrink and collapse.

Monica's muscles flexed and rippled, her tits swaying as she started to pump
the heavy weights making her huge biceps even bigger, ballooning outwards, and
hardening like a solid globe of golden granite. Her legs were thick and
immensely muscular, her belly flat, her superb body heaving slightly with
every breath she took.

I watched her movements with awe and lust. I felt a stirring in my groin, out
of fear or lust I don't know, and I blushed a little.

She smiled as she raised and lowered the seemingly feather light weights in
rhythm. Her wickedly pumped bicep exploded with raw, unadulterated power as
she hefted the weights. The dimension of her upper arm was almost
unbelievable.

"Come here!" She said, and I go and stand behind her.

I steel a glance in the mirror and if I was not a head higher than her, she
would have blocked me out from the mirror completely. Her body is so heavily
muscled and her back so wide that I could hide behind her.

"Now, grab a hold of these hot hunkin' arms, and offer it up to your goddess,
boy! Surrender to the muscle!" She commanded.




BBL

I hesitated a little.

"Loverboy!" Monica gasped, but in a commanding voice, "I said FEEL MY ARMS!
They dwarf your weak, puny arm. You know you want to feel my hard biceps; you
want to be held by it, to touch it and be controlled by it. Touch my arm and
feel what real power is about. Feel it. NOW!!!"

And so I did, putting my hands on her biceps, barely containing the huge
muscle, and then she pumped the dumbbells and her already huge biceps grows to
immense proportions. The growth of her huge biceps makes my fingers part and I
moan in muscle lust.

Her upper body trembled with delight as my hands felt the most awesome muscle
on any human that I had ever seen. Her biceps were 18 inches around and it was
as hard as steel. It pulsed with power and I could not even compress the
tiniest amount, no matter how hard I tried.

I began to moan with pleasure and desire as my hand caressed her magnificent
biceps.

My member where pushed in between Monica's round, hard, bowling-ball buttocks,
and she started to contract her buttocks, repeatedly squeezing my cock in the
same cadence as her huge biceps bulged and flexed.

I could almost anticipate the sensation whenever her arm tightened. The
feeling of her massive arm, the vibrating strobe of pleasure, again and again
did that it took only seconds before I came in my pants, my knees buckling and
I fell to the floor.

Monica laid down the dumbbells on the floor with a bump and brought up one of
her inhuman sized arms to flex her bicep. I could not speak, just stare.

Monica watched with satisfaction as her bicep swelled outward, the imposing
wall of muscle bulged close to her pretty face; she licked the side of her
bicep sensuously, lost within the greatness of her own muscularity.

"So ... ... what do you think? I think that After I have you, no other girl
will catch your eye again." she said in a sensuous voice.

Monica grabbed my shirt and yanked me to my feet.

She shoved me against the wall, put her hands on both sides of my head and she
kissed me passionately. I felt her fleshy lips touching my lips smoothly,
while her tongue was forcing its way through and started to explore the inside
of my mouth.

I felt weak and very intimidated as she released me.

"I'm thinking about getting a boyfriend. But I want to make sure he'll be able
to satisfy me, first." Monica put her hand on the back of my thigh. "Just like
you did once before, boy!"

She slowly moved her hand up until she reached my ass. She dug her strong
fingers into my left cheek.

She let go of my ass and moved her hand to my crotch. I became more worried.

"Please Monica", I whispered.

Monica ignored me. She pulled my groin toward her. My heart raced and my penis
responded by pressing hard against the fabric of my jeans, even as I had just
shot my load.

She noticed it and placed herself in front of me, very close. She let her arm
down and her fingers lightly caressed my growing penis.

"You do like me," she said with a little smile on her lips.

I simply looked uncomfortable and shifted my hips, trying to move my crotch
from under her hand. But she didn't let me. She scooted over, right up against
me, and rubbed her hand up and down on my penis a few times.

"I can tell you like me, you're already hard," she whispered.

Then she brought her lips close and her breath hot on my ear as she whispered,

"I want a boyfriend I can have all to myself." Monica ran her fingers up and
down my penis a few times more.

"Would you like that, boy; have only to service me? I see how you stare of my
tits. Do they turn you on?" She leaned into me making her massive pecs harden
and bulge. Her firm mounds crushed up against my narrower chest so that my
back was forced up against the wall. I wanted to stop her but knew I couldn't.

"Please Monica, I can't breathe." I gasped.

She smirked confidently and continued to gently squeeze my package. She could
feel me responding to her forceful seduction. She reached for my zipper and
pulled it down. I felt her

hand working its way around my underwear searching for my fleshy rod.

She then gripped my shorts and underpants firmly and stared right into my
eyes, enjoying the fear she saw there.

Then she yanked them off.

My penis shot out, and stood huge, and erect as a flagpole.

"Uhmm, that was what I thought I remembered" Monica whispered.

She squatted, still standing, and wrapped her hands around my waist. She
picked me up by cupping my ass in her hands, and rocked my mid section into
hers.

Her super-cunt literally sucked my hard on inside her and squeezed as I moaned
with pleasure and fear. She just growled and started tossing me, completely
controlling the motion. My back was banging against the wall with each trust.

"Ugh ugh ugh yeah! Have you ever been fucked like this! Ughh!" She loudly said

I was too stunned, too enraptured to reply.

"Ohh yes! Ohhh yessss! I'm a fucking super-girl!" She screamed, nearing
orgasm.

"Tell me what am I!" She commanded.

"You're a super-girl!" I breathed.

"Say it louder baby!" She growled.

"You're a super-girl!!" I shouted.

"Hell yeahh!" She growled again.

We came at the same time, I with a long moan, her with a loud, almost shouting
growl. "Rrraaar!" Then she placed me down, and I fell backward on the floor,
looking up at the ceiling.

"That was fucking great!" she roared. "I hope you've got more than that little
man, cause I'm still hungry!"

She strutted to the center of the room and did a double bicep flex.

"What do you think of these babies!?" She grinned her predatory grin. "Look at
me, wimpy, look at the body that's doing this to you." She flexed her left arm
for me again and again, her bicep exploding to its 18" size.

I stared, amazed at the sheer size of her musculature. Her arms pulsed with
muscle, huge, bulging, and covered with thick blue veins. The heads of her
biceps grew another inch as she turned her fists and pressed down harder.

Monica went to the barbell and started to knock out countless reps with the
humongous weight.

I sat there watching her biceps pump larger and larger, angrier with each rep
it's muscular mistress forced them to pound out, angry veins popping out on
top of them. My god, she was gigantic now, ultra - pumped.

Finally she hurled the barbell onto the floor. "Get on your knees, wimp.
Worship your Goddess like a slave!" She shouted and made a double bicep pose,
making her bicep blow up to unseen proportions.

I started to kiss her boots as she spoke. Then I kissed the huge
ten-carat-diamonds that were her calves, feeling it pulse underneath the
leather.

"So what do you think, little one, am I too much hot woman for you?" she asked
as she locked those killer guns behind her head and made the muscles overtake
her frame, threatening to burst angrily through her skin any second.

"Do you wanna fuck this great big muscle-girl, tell me how bad you want
me.......!" she purred, flexing her molten-muscled arm above her.

I was terrified now, remembering the last time, and could only make a gasping
sound as I put a hand, tentatively, on her midsection. It offered no comfort
beneath, it was hard as stone, and carved as though it had been set upon by a
sculptor. Her eyes matched it as they bore down upon me.

"I own you, and I'll do whatever the f... I want with you!" she said, and I
found myself hoisted into the air, thrown over her shoulders and carried to a
bench, where she laid me down.

Monica stood over me, her legs apart, her fists on her hips, like a true
supergirl. I stared dazedly up at her, conscious of nothing but the
mega-massive bulk of the mega-muscular physique which loomed over me.

"There! Now that you will not come again that fast, we can move on the fun
part!" monica said.

She started to flex her huge biceps and at the same time flexed her pecs,
which made her pecs "jump" up and down. I could feel a stirring in my groin
now. My eyes wandered up and down Monica's incredible body, taking in the
stunning sight of her huge, massive muscles while my cock once more, slowly
but persistent, rose to the occasion.

She squeezed her breasts together and tugged at her erect nipples. Then she
wet her fingers with her tongue and slid them across her shaved snatch. Her
pussy was already far wetter than her fingers were.

"There we go!" She said, referring to my now raging hard on standing straight
up. "Time has come for the best fuck of your life, little man!"

I was embarrassed, looking at her crotch, so I threw my head back and stared
at the ceiling.

Then slowly, very slowly, she squatted down over me, and took my straining
cock deep, deep inside her.

"Come on, look at me!" Monica commanded as she began to slowly ride my rock
hard cock.

As I looked down from the ceiling, Monica flexed her arms and chest.

As she expected, the sight of her bulging muscles made me even harder than
before.

I struggled to retain control of myself, trying desperately not to cum. She
noticed my struggles intensify. Her grim laugh boomed out again.

Then she again raised her immense biceps, and flexed. My eyes glazed over at
the sight. My resolution weakened. Then Monica breathed in deeply, expanded
her chest, and tensed her whole body. Her internal muscles squeezed and
massaged my cock, up and down, harder and softer, with a power and a sensual
skill I had never imagined.

My resistance collapsed like a house of cards. My eyes glazed over even more
and with my mouth hung open, I gasped and panted.

Monica intensified her sexual engagement. She squeezed harder, and massaged
even more powerfully and erotically. I started to jerk as if I had been
galvanised. My eyes almost started out of my head as Monica's muscles brought
me to the point of eruption once again. She held me there, totally at her
will, while I begged and pleaded for release. Then she gave me the full
treatment. I heard myself scream. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head and I
erupted into a massive, volcanic orgasm. I thrashed and jerked convulsively
while screaming loudly.

A few moments later I slowly subsided. I lay limp and spent on the bench.
Monica grinned.

"Now that's what I call a good workout! We must do this again sometime
wimpy-boy!" She rasped.

She flexed her muscles again and within seconds my erection had reappeared.

Smiling wickedly, she held me helpless while she took me over the cum-line
even once again. I was way past the point that my body could bear. My
thrashings became weaker and weaker and my screams subsided into pathetic
whimpers, and then, with a sigh, I passed out into oblivion.

"You are a great toy, little wimpy-boy and just remember from now on - you
belong to me!" was the last thing I heard before all went black.