LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sydney's Elite Sirens

Started by calico57, November 13, 2015, 02:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calico57

Anyone join this site yet? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has Sydney Thunder, Skylar, and Rapture. Are the videos in the member section just short clips, or full videos (whether that means 5 minutes or 30 minutes)?


Maxturbator


calico57

Damn! How is it possible to get all that for $13/month (after a slightly more expensive first month)? Unless she only releases one video per month or something.

calico57

I'm also assuming this site is actually run by Sydney and not the hdphysiques guy... the website seems a little more "raw" and the girls seem to be just Sydney and a few of her friends. I think I'll give it a shot.

FemFlexUSA

DEFINITELY worth it.  I'd pay 2-3x the price. :)

Also check out www.skylarrene.com. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

calico57

Well I guess I'll give my review. It has good content (same as Tanya's new TF site). But the production quality (camera work etc.) isn't as good as it was when she worked for the HDPhysiques guy. More importantly, updates are not as consistent. So it's still good to join for a month every once in a while. But I wouldn't stay on long-term.

d123

I would strongly avoid purchasing from this site.

Elite Sirens is now a streaming only provider. You no longer can download the videos you purchase and watch them via your own big screen setup (e.g. AppleTV + Infuse).

Instead you rent the videos and you can only watch via a streaming web browser.

Fool me once, never ever again.

Awefilms, Muscle Angels, FTV, Amy's Conquest are so much better.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would strongly avoid purchasing from this site.

Elite Sirens is now a streaming only provider. You no longer can download the videos you purchase and watch them via your own big screen setup (e.g. AppleTV + Infuse).

Instead you rent the videos and you can only watch via a streaming web browser.

Fool me once, never ever again.

Awefilms, Muscle Angels, FTV, Amy's Conquest are so much better.

Apples and oranges. With all due respect to you as a consumer who can determine what YOU consider fair value, there's no legitimate comparison between full-time producers with 10-20 years of experience and models who produce their own content.

Did you ask them why they went to streaming only?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

abracadabra

Of course it's piracy. You have to ask yourself as a producer if it's worth alienating and losing X% of your customers just to cut out piracy. I'm on the side of "I don't want to watch this on my computer" as a customer and the side of "I don't want to annoy my good customers" as a business person. I suppose it's fair to only allow you to stream if you just get a monthly membership, but when you "buy" a video and can't even download it, it sends the wrong message to the customer (I think this is the case, the one video I bought from one of her friends' sites I was unable to download way back when). It's not fun to be a good customer who has never stolen anything in one's life and get a markedly worse experience despite that, or in some cases, to be complained to about piracy if you ever engage in discussions about it.

On the other hand, this is unfortunately the path everyone is taking with "life as a service." These days you can't even buy video editing software from Adobe. You have to rent it month after month after month.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.