⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

other webcam sites

Started by irvin, November 03, 2015, 05:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irvin

hey people!
wondering if you have any suggestions on other webcam sites to find muscular women?
i'm getting a bit tired with the selection on herbicepscam.
i've been trying streamate for a bit, but the findings are a bit meagre. although a few gold nuggets :P
any other places to look?


pym395


femwrest

Musclegirlzlive seems less active.  Regardless of what day or time I log in to HBC, I can usually see someone there.  But many times when I go to MGL, everyone is offline.

irvin

thax guys - much appreciated!
anyone tried myfreecams? seems like a few unknown muscular ladies there...

wookiee

Theres a good handful on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Decent quality too. Some are more muscular than others, just search and you will find.

m000nster

I didn't like MFC at all to be honest. Also my cc is always getting rejected there so %R$# them....

janek.pawlik

im looking for a blonde girl, very ripped, no fat. I've seen her video but its been taken down, and i cant find any info about her. In the video she was talking on the phone while being on webcam. Anyone can help ?

wookiee

Is it an older video? Was it Blondchick?

janek.pawlik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it an older video? Was it Blondchick?

Yes ! Thanks for IDing her. Sorry for late reply, better late than never ;-)

scdude

I'll check out streammate, see what happens.