⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2010 Ms. Korea

Started by Leander, September 22, 2015, 05:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leander



I used two programs to download these clips. First, you need a rtmp sniffer, I used a Python script called rtmpSnoop (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). You run this script before playing the rtmp video you want to download. The script gives you a couple of paths that you'll need to use as parameters for rtmpdump (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). In the end, the command you run to get rtmpdump to start downloading looks like this:

rtmpdump -v -r "rtmp://vod.koc.hscdn.com/koc/_definst_/mp4:mp4:ksports/2010/6/20100626_2010년 미스터_미즈코리아_여일반_01.mp4" -y "mp4:/ksports/2010/6/20100626_2010년 미스터_미즈코리아_여일반_01.mp4" -W http://tv.sports.or.kr/org/bodybuilding/view.jsp -o output_video.mp4

There are tutorials on YouTube that show how to download video with rtmpdump, so you can watch those if you need more help.


Leander

I have been asked to upload previews of the videos I put up for download, so here they are.
Just to be clear: the download links below are the same as I posted before, I just put it all in one post for convenience.

Video 1:
Download link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Preview:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Video 2:
Download link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Preview:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login