⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Denise Rutkowski

Started by ytsejam, February 09, 2007, 07:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdm022


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DRF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

JDM as always with the hidden treasure  :wow: where do you come across all these bespoke images?

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well this gets back to my sense of what it could do to a gal should she be tossed to the winds in the mecca of FBB, drugs and life in the fast lane.    Personally I prefer to have this woman remembered for her accomplishments in the gym.  How she chemically got there ....well, I really don't want to hear about it.  I don't want to know about the possibility of her dabbling with crack...let me think she didn't.   

If you are going to go there ( the dirty dirt)  with this book on Denise...I am definitely NOT behind it.    You want to talk about her commitment to training and her dedication to the sport in this time of her life...fine. 

For anyone who admires her as one of finest female bodybuilders of all time , I would do everything in my power to elevate her.

ALISON

Alison,

The account provided shouldn't be construed as gospel, some or all of it might end up being hot air! However, I would give the drug-issue some merit only because I find it hard to come to terms with how just by using muscle-building chemicals, someone like Denise could end up with the side-effects many people draw from the mugshots (which are also debatable). Not only that, this might also counteract the misconception propagated on the internet about the link between steroids and unfortunately, the side effects Denise endured which many predatorily capitalised on to peddle defamatory misinformation. With all due respect to the women below but, especially with Kim, no body has overdone it with the juice than these gals, I mean handwork, dedication and a strict regimen are all undeniably there but come on they are possibly only 40% of the story! Decades later and this how they look but come on you've gotta give Denise the benefit of the doubt and should be given the opportunity to present herself now with the chance to at least put make-up and address any other issues. I mean, many people will try tirelessly hard to portray the woman as a man but in reality even if they put every last drop of energy in trying to do so, they still wouldn't be able to because whether they like it or not, god created her as a woman and that is it.

The biography will mostly just extend from the early-mid 1980s to mid 1990s, only controversial thing might be partially covered is her stripper background, only because you could clearly see how that sort of sensualness played out in her bodybuilding contests most notably the 1993 Ms Olympia. The biography will definetly glorify her but i'm not venturing into the religion, drug, police manhandling BS, this is about her bodybuilding career and besides all that speculation is and will remain unproven.

Hope this clears things up.



It would be my assumption that a book written about Denise and her life in lifting would be co-authored by her or at least edited by her and published with her consent.   

Alison

DRF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It would be my assumption that a book written about Denise and her life in lifting would be co-authored by her or at least edited by her and published with her consent.   

Alison
Alison,
True, but that presupposes access to her being straightforward, which in reality is anything but straightforward. I attempted contacting her, by the looks of it, most legitimate FB account but to no avail. I, and a plethora of people, would love to just hear from her but she seems to favour going incognito. What if she doesnt want to be contacted, one can never be sure...will I attempt to contact her? most definitely.

muscleheadfan22

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It would be my assumption that a book written about Denise and her life in lifting would be co-authored by her or at least edited by her and published with her consent.   

Alison
Alison,
True, but that presupposes access to her being straightforward, which in reality is anything but straightforward. I attempted contacting her, by the looks of it, most legitimate FB account but to no avail. I, and a plethora of people, would love to just hear from her but she seems to favour going incognito. What if she doesnt want to be contacted, one can never be sure...will I attempt to contact her? most definitely.
Why should you attempt to contact her? Do you know her?

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It would be my assumption that a book written about Denise and her life in lifting would be co-authored by her or at least edited by her and published with her consent.   

Alison
Alison,
True, but that presupposes access to her being straightforward, which in reality is anything but straightforward. I attempted contacting her, by the looks of it, most legitimate FB account but to no avail. I, and a plethora of people, would love to just hear from her but she seems to favour going incognito. What if she doesnt want to be contacted, one can never be sure...will I attempt to contact her? most definitely.
Why should you attempt to contact her? Do you know her?
To get the truth and as well know what she wishes to be published.  Possibly she would not wish to have a book published about her...and then I would guess you would not. That's why.

Alison
Alison

DRF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It would be my assumption that a book written about Denise and her life in lifting would be co-authored by her or at least edited by her and published with her consent.   

Alison
Alison,
True, but that presupposes access to her being straightforward, which in reality is anything but straightforward. I attempted contacting her, by the looks of it, most legitimate FB account but to no avail. I, and a plethora of people, would love to just hear from her but she seems to favour going incognito. What if she doesnt want to be contacted, one can never be sure...will I attempt to contact her? most definitely.
Why should you attempt to contact her? Do you know her?
To get the truth and as well know what she wishes to be published.  Possibly she would not wish to have a book published about her...and then I would guess you would not. That's why.

Alison
Alison

Actually, I find it redundant to actually publish anything when and if she starts speaking but seriously, the last anyone has heard of her was 2 decades ago..who knows whether she's approachable, where she is and what her conception of bodybuilding is like nowadays? So I'm just concerned with collating facts that are already hard to disprove and are abundant on the net, no fictional stories, legends and all that nonsense...so it borders more along the lines of a compilation than a biography....

alison brundage

Her take from her lips as to her experiences and as well the sport would be valuable.  Many would benefit to know her views.   A conversation with her in this regard therefore would be a good idea.  Just my take.     Alison

DRF

Just bought the 1992 Extravaganza strength show and was a bit disappointed with Denise's performance, she placed second last  :shhh: anyway this came to further prove a point I had in mind long ago, specifically after seeing her wrestle one-on-one with another fbb; Denise was mostly aesthetics but when it came to power and strength, she was always second best to a lot of women. That being said, she is a bodybuilder and not a professional wrestler or powerlifter even though she competed against other fbbers.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her take from her lips as to her experiences and as well the sport would be valuable.  Many would benefit to know her views.   A conversation with her in this regard therefore would be a good idea.  Just my take.     Alison

Obviously...but the crux of the matter is accessibility, whatever she has to say whether on the pitfalls of BBing at the mecca, life in San Diego, or a modicum of she must have experienced will be of vital importance to both the bodybuilding and general communities...how do we reach out to her, when apparently she doesnt seek publicity otherwise she might have come out and laid those flimsy legends about her to rest but personally disproving them. 

alison brundage

Somebody knows how to reach her my hunch.    BUT what if you did reach her and she told you she did not want a book published about herself.   Just curious
A

DRF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Somebody knows how to reach her my hunch.    BUT what if you did reach her and she told you she did not want a book published about herself.   Just curious
A

If you know someone who might assist us in reaching her, please elaborate. and if she says she wants nothing to be published, nothing will be published...not rocket science. 

Stevebob

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just bought the 1992 Extravaganza strength show and was a bit disappointed with Denise's performance, she placed second last  :shhh: anyway this came to further prove a point I had in mind long ago, specifically after seeing her wrestle one-on-one with another fbb; Denise was mostly aesthetics but when it came to power and strength, she was always second best to a lot of women. That being said, she is a bodybuilder and not a professional wrestler or powerlifter even though she competed against other fbbers.
Love all the stuff you've shared on Denise! How would you feel about sharing this strength contest video? Obviously I'd understand if you didn't want to given you've just bought it but I'd be really interested to see it. Regardless of Denise's performance.  ;D

DRF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just bought the 1992 Extravaganza strength show and was a bit disappointed with Denise's performance, she placed second last  :shhh: anyway this came to further prove a point I had in mind long ago, specifically after seeing her wrestle one-on-one with another fbb; Denise was mostly aesthetics but when it came to power and strength, she was always second best to a lot of women. That being said, she is a bodybuilder and not a professional wrestler or powerlifter even though she competed against other fbbers.
Love all the stuff you've shared on Denise! How would you feel about sharing this strength contest video? Obviously I'd understand if you didn't want to given you've just bought it but I'd be really interested to see it. Regardless of Denise's performance.  ;D


I'm gonna post it soon but it's only gonna be a compilation of Denise's part, can't upload the rest...we're talking about a 5-6GB file! Next, I'd have to get my hands on wpw-168 to see her in the 1991 rose strength show, although I reckon she was pretty sleek by then...anyway, not much of her left unearthed sadly

Stevebob

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just bought the 1992 Extravaganza strength show and was a bit disappointed with Denise's performance, she placed second last  :shhh: anyway this came to further prove a point I had in mind long ago, specifically after seeing her wrestle one-on-one with another fbb; Denise was mostly aesthetics but when it came to power and strength, she was always second best to a lot of women. That being said, she is a bodybuilder and not a professional wrestler or powerlifter even though she competed against other fbbers.
Love all the stuff you've shared on Denise! How would you feel about sharing this strength contest video? Obviously I'd understand if you didn't want to given you've just bought it but I'd be really interested to see it. Regardless of Denise's performance.  ;D


I'm gonna post it soon but it's only gonna be a compilation of Denise's part, can't upload the rest...we're talking about a 5-6GB file! Next, I'd have to get my hands on wpw-168 to see her in the 1991 rose strength show, although I reckon she was pretty sleek by then...anyway, not much of her left unearthed sadly
5-6GB?? The quality must be crazy good, other strength shows are only around 700mb. If you genuinely find any way to upload the file, such as splitting it up, please do! I'd love to see it, but otherwise many thanks for uploading the Denise sections.

DRF

Well I don't think anyone could question the hardwork denise put into her body..





Another testament to the greatness of this  Goddess
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login