LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Denise Rutkowski

Started by ytsejam, February 09, 2007, 07:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRF

As if Denise didn't do enough already to turn the crowd on during her contest routines, this was taken from the 1993 NPC USA.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just in case you liked my first compilation here is another one:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login GOLDEN PANTHER.mp4


Enjoy,


As if she wasn't already unjustly under-appreciated before, today that injustice seems to have taken on a whole new level.. :-X


Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I read her profile and read this......"Will be shutting this site down in a few days. By Denise MOM"


That message was posted in June, 2013.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

cybrwrld666

I am a personal friend of The Rutkowski family and I can tell you that BS of Denise looking like a man is false. She moved on from BB.

DRF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I read her profile and read this......"Will be shutting this site down in a few days. By Denise MOM"


That message was posted in June, 2013.

Personally, what disappoints me is that even when a new pic surfaced of Denise- the one of her cuddling a dog, posted in 2015- no one in this forum even batted an eye, why? just because it wasn't a mugshot, yeah we all enjoy indulging in other peoples turmoil and controversies but I hoped people would take a bit of a more dispassionate perspective when deciding to approach and pass judgment on her personal life. On a different note, just look at her arm; seems to have grown even bigger decades ahead of her bb heyday.

As moderator, I have a different issue I want to run by you; I'm setting a Facebook fan page which I can say has at least 90% of the only content of Denise; is it okay if I displayed that page here? (No Mugshots, speculation and all that nonsense)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How she look now: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am a personal friend of The Rutkowski family and I can tell you that BS of Denise looking like a man is false. She moved on from BB.

What you're saying is quite reassuring [and it perfectly meshes with the image above] but as always we shouldn't take things at face value, not that you're not trustworthy or anything but I came across a thread in another forum and a guy claimed to have personally seen Denise release a fish oil like excrement while attempting a hard ab crunch pose [sorry for the graphical language]. it might've been an unusual read but figured that the story in itself might've been a load of "fish oil like excrement".  :shut up: Anyway, since you claim to know her or at least her family, we really like it if someone like you gave further information on her whereabouts, condition and basically that she is- we are hoping- on the right track again- anything to counteract the negative sentiment surrounding denise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Movie.mp4

Personally, her contests were the hottest at least consistently when compared to cory everson who I thought had an outstanding 1987 Ms Olympia contest but her other performances were lacklustre. Overall and even though she only competed in one, Denise Rutkowski not having a single ms olympia is the biggest disgrace to the [deeply politicised] sport alongside the historical snub of Sandy Riddell at the 1989 Ms O.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry no "proclaimed"  fish oil mishaps here, just shredded ab crunches from Denise, one of her strengths was that she didn't really seem to neglect or prefer a certain bodypart, she was the complete package!



The image below shows Denise snubbing a handshake by one of the judges- I expect he's a judge- during the 1993 NPC USA trophies handout. You could see it in his face that he was embarrassed and of course he didn't pass on the opportunity to inspect Denise's backside. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fish oil story quoted from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Plain and simple. Early 90's. 1st room of Golds Gym , Venice. Soon to be IFBB pro Denise Rutkowski is training for the USA to be held in Santa Monica. She finishes her workout and decides to start an impromptu posing exhibit for the camera of the late schmoe/musclemag columnist Steve Neece. She strips down to her hotskins lycra outfit and starts hitting some compulsary poses for the camera and a small crowd of onlookers including me gather around her by the open air fenced portion of the room. She gets around to hitting a very intense front ab shot , grimaces, farts and BANG!!!! Out leaks what looked to be a half gallon of smelly butt water that  looked like salmon oil. And yes it smelled like eggs and farts. Many acted like they didnt notice but she knew what happened. She put her clown pants back on in a hurry and off she went.
     You see.....back in the late 80's and early 90's the California trend of dieting on a fish called orange Roughy was the big craze in Venice. It started in 88 when the Olympia was in LA. British great Brian Buchanin was into eating 5 plus pounds of this high protein fish per day. And so it caught on like a wild fire in Venice. And yes...it had a bad side effect of causing a leaky  and smelly oily butt water to drip out of your anus if you moved the wrong way. But boy did it build muscle. Anyway...true story. Maybe that is why she retired after one olympia showing."

Personal note: I don't think that that is what drove her out of bodybuilding especially when you consider the nipple slip during the 1993 NPC USA and the ass slip during the 1993 Jan Tana, anyway as a former stripper, being naked isn't something she would be conscious about. Her impetus for retirement is something not even decades later someone could ascertain.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I wish someone could share with us Denise's part in the extravaganza strength contest, some of it is available on youtube..contacted the user but still no reply, anyway it was posted 8 years ago so better not have too much hope  :angry:

jdm022


I remember how gracious she was in placing 3rd in her Ms. O.

I expected her to, and I think the sport needed her to win the next couple of Olympia's.

Oh well.....such is life....

:heart:
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DRF

 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 I remember how gracious she was in placing 3rd in her Ms. O.

I expected her to, and I think the sport needed her to win the next couple of Olympia's.

Oh well.....such is life....

:heart:

It was closer than 3rd, she came in at second place...behind only Lenda Murray. But I don't think that slim margin loss is what prompted her to starting thinking of abruptly cutting her career short especially when you look at it from the broader context and actually realise that she not only impressively came at second place in her first ever ms Olympia performance, she also won both HW and overall at both the Jan Tana and NPC USA all in the same year, I think had she stayed and focused solely on competing for the 1994 Ms. Olympia she would've easily won it.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As moderator, I have a different issue I want to run by you; I'm setting a Facebook fan page which I can say has at least 90% of the only content of Denise; is it okay if I displayed that page here? (No Mugshots, speculation and all that nonsense)
If you mean the link to your page, yes. If any of you get any more good news about Denise, please add to this thread.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

DRF

Gotta apologize for the nude pics posted earlier, wasn't aware of the rules...anyway, regarding Denise's condition during her early days in bodybuilding, you could see from the pics below that her genetics were just unbelievable, look at the size of her arms; Pros have trouble getting those and she's just transitioned from the exotic dancing world to the realm of bodybuilding.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not the best quality, I know unfortunately thats all I could find out there...but the GIFs below portray the ass slip [if thats politically correct] I was alluding to..






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As moderator, I have a different issue I want to run by you; I'm setting a Facebook fan page which I can say has at least 90% of the only content of Denise; is it okay if I displayed that page here? (No Mugshots, speculation and all that nonsense)
If you mean the link to your page, yes. If any of you get any more good news about Denise, please add to this thread.

The Facebook (Supposedly hers) doesn't accept friend invitations but luckily sending a message is an option, will contact her [hopefully its her] today but gotta frame the email in a way that wont be creepy and more importantly, to let her know that we seek to clear her name which seems to be besmirched by unsubstantiated insinuations if not outright falsehoods... cheers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As moderator, I have a different issue I want to run by you; I'm setting a Facebook fan page which I can say has at least 90% of the only content of Denise; is it okay if I displayed that page here? (No Mugshots, speculation and all that nonsense)
If you mean the link to your page, yes. If any of you get any more good news about Denise, please add to this thread.

Will undoubtedly do, I have one final question...seeing as we're not allowed to share nude pica, does the same apply for sharing nude clips? I have another clip from Blll Wicks if I'm not mistaken but has a mix of both nude and non-nude segments, I'll make sure to omit any nude images from the thumbnail picture of the video and I am asking this because there was another video posted here of Denise's old stripper days of course she is fully undressed in that clip...cheers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRF

Talk about control, striations, symmetry...I mean we can use all the superlatives in the world and they still wont do denise justice









contacted denise- her presumed account- and one of her friends on fb..hope to get a response, although I'm not expecting anything from denise since her account has been inactive for so long

cybrwrld666

Well I can only tell you that she the she hasn't been arrested, she has moved on from BB. She doesnt wanna be contacted nor care about BB anymore so we should respect her wishes. Hope thats ok.

DRF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I can only tell you that she the she hasn't been arrested, she has moved on from BB. She doesnt wanna be contacted nor care about BB anymore so we should respect her wishes. Hope thats ok.

Even if this might sound contradictory seeing as this is a FBB forum, no one here expects her to still be into bodybuilding certainly when one factors in the type of adversity she had- possibly still has- to overcome, the age factor and all the other sensationalist vivid tales and stories unsavoury people conjured, surmised and disseminated at her expense. The purpose of wanting you to give more information, in itself of questionable credibility and authenticity, is that this might act to countervail and dispel myths and misinformation that seem to have gripped the internet and all but made Denise a contemptible figure just because of a mugshot that surfaced. Her figure in bodybuilding is one that deserves to be immortalised not hanged in effigy, as for her personal life/privacy thats something that shouldn't be encroached upon.     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


First off, I apologise for the trashy sound quality but if you play it on the VLC player with 150-180% volume the sound will be relatively clearer. Basically, this is a mashup of all the takes, opinions and quips commentators made about Denise during her contest days and it is set against a backdrop of other clips of Denise. Again, a final caveat, I myself wont rate this mashup highly but its better than nothing. cheers

wrestbox

I don't see anyone relishing this, so to the self-righteous a-hole saying you are close to the family and people should not revel in this you sound like you are wanting to be the hero of the story. Denise is the hero of the story, because we are all still rooting for her. So stop pretending to be the spokesman. Many of us were fans and find this incredibly tragic. how could such a gorgeous woman, practically unapproachable in beauty, be left in the streets alone? Maybe she did not realize she was much better than that. I don't know. Wish I were there for her when things started to turn. Maybe she felt guilty from too much religion. She was perfect and someone needed to tell her that.

DRF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't see anyone relishing this, so to the self-righteous a-hole saying you are close to the family and people should not revel in this you sound like you are wanting to be the hero of the story. Denise is the hero of the story, because we are all still rooting for her. So stop pretending to be the spokesman. Many of us were fans and find this incredibly tragic. how could such a gorgeous woman, practically unapproachable in beauty, be left in the streets alone? Maybe she did not realize she was much better than that. I don't know. Wish I were there for her when things started to turn. Maybe she felt guilty from too much religion. She was perfect and someone needed to tell her that.

Thats the thing, the person claiming to be close to the Rutkowski family is just a drop in an ocean of people who have taken to the internet claiming they have firsthand knowledge, exposure and connection to Denise, hence rendering them [in their mind] conversant enough to start making up suspiciously overblown fictional tales. Her personality- after she went incognito- is already an enigmatic one and the last thing we need is more vague, incoherent and balderdash storytelling. Unless an irrefutably credible prime source comes out and discloses more information about her current state and whereabout, not sure what that would look like; the best we could do in justice to ourselves and Denise is use our varying convictions and acuity to siphon through the hodgepodge of misinformation out there. personally, I look at the picture posted of her in 2015- assuming its from that year or any other year following when the mugshots were released 2012/13- on Facebook, she seems to be in a better state at least physiologically insofar as that was discernible from the image itself. Anyway, here are some pics of her embracing the texan lifestyle in cowgirl attire, after all- and I can dogmatically say this and with affirmation since she stated this in an interview with Carla Dunlap at the 1993 Ms O-she did grow up on a farm.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

All of us would like to know what happened (and is happening) to the ones we saw as greats.  Well that may never happen unless they chose to show themselves and discuss their after-FBB lives.   Not many of the old timers do, as far as I know.   So lets just bury the thing and say she was in fact one of the all time greats in the sport.  Works for me.   Cory is another one.  Nothing is heard from her in recent years......so let it rest.   Remember them for how they wish to be remembered.   
...and think the best of them in every regard.
Alison

cybrwrld666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't see anyone relishing this, so to the self-righteous a-hole saying you are close to the family and people should not revel in this you sound like you are wanting to be the hero of the story. Denise is the hero of the story, because we are all still rooting for her. So stop pretending to be the spokesman. Many of us were fans and find this incredibly tragic. how could such a gorgeous woman, practically unapproachable in beauty, be left in the streets alone? Maybe she did not realize she was much better than that. I don't know. Wish I were there for her when things started to turn. Maybe she felt guilty from too much religion. She was perfect and someone needed to tell her that.
What a disgraceful post. You should be ashamed of your comments and hurtful words towards me. I come here with info and this is what you say. I am authorized just to tell you that mugshot isn't hers, and she moved on from bb. She chose to do other things, but don't jump to conclusions.