Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Nhlcoolers] Stories~collected

Started by ni1986, September 13, 2015, 08:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ni1986

^-^

Stories in this collection:

Ms. Ultima

The Chamber of Change






Hello again everyone,  I have been gone (again) for a while from FMG writing, but had the urge to tackle this project.  This will be very long when it is done, but I wanted to give everyone a taste.  Enjoy, please feel free to comment or email.

It seems as though every good erotic fantasy story has a long, developed plot and interesting twists.  Specifically to female muscle growth (FMG), I sincerely believe it is the growth sequences, combined with subtle descriptions in between each line that keep us craving more.  I enjoy writing in the first person, and as such, this tale will be in that format.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Ultima
by Nhlcoolers
fmgnut@yahoo.com
_____________________________

My name is Regina and what you are about to read is a story that starts innocently enough, but by the end, a new era of female bodybuilding will be born out of what I have become.

In October of my Jr. high school year I was a newly turned 16 year old, and frankly, I was average in every way- cute but not gorgeous, fair body but not slim or stacked, and had friends but not the prom queen.  Like everyone else in a 2015 high school, I went to parties, hooked up my first time already, and drank on the weekend- again, nothing novel here.

My older brother, Biff, was a football jock.  He had been lifting weights since the age of 14 and developed a rugged but blocky physique.  This was his senior year, and if he planned on getting any sort of sports scholarship, performance enhancing supplements were a given, not an advantage.  So, like the rest of his football team, injection and oral steroids became routine.  This clearly had an impact on his body, he went from 5'10 180lbs to a burly 208 by January.  Biff pumped iron only about 4 days a week but the quality drugs allowed him to pack on the meat.  My father set up a basement gym with the standard equipment for him.  It had a bench, squat rack, barbell, plates, and dumbells up to 100lbs.  While Biff clearly was not looking to complete in the IFBB, he built up his muscles bigger than most guys ever even consider.

For myself, fitness was taking a jog after school sometimes, and on the weekends.  I had no interest in muscles because, like most girls, I assumed that guys didn't like those.  Some of my friends went to the gym off school grounds and, again, they mostly stuck to cardio machines.  However, one of my friends, Sally, wanted to tone up as well.  Over the summer, she dared to venture into the squat rack and hit up curls on occasion as well.  After several months, Sally had a thin layer of muscle tone and shape, and, shockingly enough, her body looked fucking hot!  Keeping this in perspective, she was by no means a fitness contestant, but her jeans fit tighter over her rounder ass and shapley thighs, her stomach was now flat, and her arms were toned enough to go sleeveless all the time.  Looks from all the guys increased by a large amount, and for the first time, I realized that girls lifting weights were not a bad thing.

Encouraged by her, I decided to join the gym and get those results for myself.  From October to January, I was very faithful to my training.  I went after school from 3-4pm every day and continued to run on the weekends.  Much like Sally, the results seemed slow, but they definitely came.  When my workouts began, I was 5'4 and 125lbs.  When the new year came, I slimmed down to 112lbs but all of that was really fat loss.  Gone was the gradually cottage-cheesing thighs, in its place were two trim legs that had a slight hint of muscle.  My soft belly also went away to much more narrow waistline, and my butt also firmed up nicley as well.  Even my arms lost any jiggle they had!  I felt sexy and confident, and all of my clothes went from normal fitting to skimpy little outfits.  For the first time in my life, I would consider myself "hot". 

As the Spring came, my workouts stayed steady, and as a result, I continued to look better and better.  Again, while not close to competing in any sort of contest, whatsoever, every part of my body got just a tad bit firmer with each passing week.  In fact, I wore tiny spandex shorts and just a sports bra for the first time in March!  At the end of that particular workout, I was literally dripping with sweat from a 45 minute intense incline treamill run.  In the locker room, I grabbed my towel and wiped down my face and upper body.  When I reached my expose stomach, I noticed the top of my abs for the very first time.  I didn't even have a clear 2-pac yet, but my progress was clearly continuing  I then packed my bag and Sally walked in, she saw me and said "Heyyy Regina, you look awesome girl, do you know how many dudes would killllll to fuck you now?".  With a cocky smirk, I said, "oh, you mean like gorgeous Pete, who I smashed last weekend".  We both laughed about our latest sexual escapades and parted ways shortly after.

Upon arriving home, I heard the clanking of weights in the basement- yet again Biff was working his football career.  "8....mmm..9....mmmarrgghhh.....10", he yelled as the barbell slammed back on the bench rack.  One of his "boys" was also there as well, and of course he chimed in "just call the man Big Biff from now on".  I thought to myself, "such tools", while running upstairs.  His friend must of caught a glance of my round, fit ass through the cracked open basement door because I heard Biff say "dude, common man, I don't do that to your sis".  With a big smile, I hit the shower, but not before pleasuring myself to the pic Pete just send me of his full blown 8" inch cock that I've been riding for weeks now!

It was obvious that Biff increased his dosage because by April he had a bloated, and honestly rather ugly, 225lb blocky mass of fatty-muscle on his frame.  This is no surprise because he ate like shit and drank beer all weekend long, including Friday night.  However, all that lifting and drug usage paid off because he got a partial scholarship to a west coast school by early May.  Due to his sport commitments, he had to leave for the training camp right after graduation, which now left that basement gym all alone (oh, what a shame for me, huh!? - hehe).

When Biff left, I really had the house to myself because both of my parents traveled for work on a regular basis.  This, of course, left me with lots of time to get my brains fucked out by Pete, Matt, Steve, Hank (and his brother Hunk), Carl, and one of my new boy-toys, Ryan.  My fit ass was getting laid regularly and I could not have been happier with my slim, toned, very tight 110lb body.  In fact, I pinned a mirror up where my bed board used to be so that I could see my body in action.  One evening while Hunk happened to be over, I assumed my favorite position, which was on top of his swollen, rock hard 7.5" (and pleasure ably extra wide) penis.  I rocked my pelvis back and forth while staring at myself in the mirror.  My mouth was hanging open for two reasons, one, because I was in pure fucking ecstasy with cum spewing out of my pussy, and two, because I could now clearly see my top two abs through my reflection.  Excited, I made this activity into a workout by thrusting harder and harder, and I watched as my upper two abs worked rep after rep.  When I was finally finished, I stood up, literally told Hunk to get the fuck out of my room so I could stare at myself alone, and I flexed my stomach.  I never actually did it before, so it took a few tries to get it right but after a few minutes of posing, my sunken in belly had two popping out abs with very faint lines below that seemed to foreshadow more on their way.


...much more to come in about a week or so!


lawdj78

Fantastic start to what I know will be an amazing story.  You've been one of my favorite authors for years--looking forward to reading more of this one!   :rock:

ni1986

thank you, I really appreciate it!  I am going to try and write over the next couple of days.  This one is going to be long, but I like very slow transformations- its also a much deeper plot, that I have in mind anyway.

For anyone who doesn't know, my bookshelf is on Diana The Valk's site, and comments are always welcome at my email address above.

ni1986

Part 2: As I said, please feel free to comment and email. I will write more this week.

Now that Biff was gone, and the fact that I was seeing further results, I began to venture down in the basement for a second workout at night. It was now nearing mid-May and the heat was really beginning to pick up, which only gave me yet another excuse to wear even sluttier stuff- as if I needed more of a reason. Around 8pm on a Thursday evening, I decided to get some extra leg work in downstairs. At this point my quads were taunt, firm, and lean- like everything else on me, they were quite slender, but there clearly was a packed layer of pronounced muscle on them. As I approached the squat rack, in a pair of bikini bottoms and a sports bra by the way, my heart began beating with excitement. I knocked out rep after rep with a 25lb plate on each side, and when you add in the 45lb bar weight, that was a respectable 95lbs total for a tiny girl- especially when going for 20 at a time. After 5 sets, all of my leg muscles were getting nice little pump. My quadriceps were especially impacted because they were clearly just a tad bit wider and larger from 15 minutes ago. Next was calves, which are important to because a fitness girl just can't wear a pair of heels without two, jutting, heart shaped blossoms of muscle balling out of her lower back legs! While only about the size of a baseball typically, my calves were gradually swelling with every passing rep. By the end of my 5th set, they certainly expanded at least one whole inch. After that, hamstrings remained, the "leg bicep", as many have to call it. Stiff legged deadlifts were a great exercise for two reasons, one, because I get to bend over like a whore in the gym to expose the two super firm softballs sized yams now developed into each size of my tan, blemish-less ass, and two, because they really develop the back of your legs very well. This time I grabbed two 20lb dumbbells and slowly squeezed out 15 repetitions per set. Turning to my backside, my lean lower back created a nice illusion when I gazed down to my freshly plump butt cheeks and ignited hammy's. To finish, I decided to hit my abs with some weighted sit-ups. I have been religiously doing them 5 days a week since my fuckfest 2-pac discovery a couple of weeks ago. My dedication is beginning to show, as there is a faint abdominal muscle line creeping down the middle of my stomach, while my obliques are coming in from the signs. Lastly, I can now see the tops of my 3rd and 4th abs while they are pumped after banging out a few sets- although they fade away, my 2-pac us markedly visible whenever exposed. I finally finished around 9:45pm, and a smile worked its way across my face as I saw a puddle of salty sweat on the floor, "now that is what a workout is supposed to do", I said out loud.
Before leaving my basement on the night described above, I noticed a large trash bag underneath the stairs. I have been down here countless times, although not since "Big Biff" took over the space, so I nonetheless went over curiously. Upon opening, I discovered 4 large duffle bags. Obviously, I took each out and began to explore. This must have been Biff's stash of "supplements" because each bag contained vails, oral pills, and needles. Selfish and vain thoughts ran through my head as I entertained all of the possibilities. To be blunt, at this current time, I really had no interest in getting big, by any stretch, at all, but I certainly wanted my version of a perfect physique, which was not what I had then. It was in that moment where I decided to take, and if there are any users reading here, we both know that there is no going back.
I had literally zero experience "taking", so like any other teenager, I consulted the internet and deemed the first reputable-looking website I saw gospel! Again, I just wanted a little boost, nothing major, so I calculated what was commonly accepted online as a minimal dose for a girl. The exact amount was 70cc's of injectable testosterone per week, split up in 10cc doses per day. After that, I decided amp up my already great diet, so I doubled my protein intake from 100 to 200 grams per day.
So, the following Monday it began. I was literally shaking with anticipation as school ended. I went straight home, directly to the basement, and stripped off whatever slutty one piece I wore that day- exposing my stringy neon thong and barley nipple covering bra that suffocatingly clung to my spherical, perky, gravity denying C-cups. Grasping the liquid bottle, I then accurately measured the correct amount, and with a deep exhale, injected. Not even in what someone would call a moment after, it was obvious that my body processed the fluid in a manner that I didn't understand yet.
Armed with my first dose, I proceeded to hit my chest. First up was the classic flat bench, the standard of all pec exercises. I worked my lift up to my squat, which was 95lbs- a 25lb plate on each side, plus the bar. I gripped the cool iron bar tightly, timed my breathing, and then started. I pushed the weight off its rack and lowered the bar to my tits. Each pump felt awesome, and I could have done more than my usual 20, but I only wanted to warm up. In general, I love lifting on chest day because as my pecs build up underneath my sexy tits, they only look larger and larger than they would otherwise with just nature. Sitting up on the rack, my boobs were already sticking out like they do normally at the end of my workout. I crossed my arms 3 or 4 times and admired the way my breasts seemed to push out farther and farther, while it may have been a centimeter at a time, I could feel the growth on its way. After well over an hour, my tits continued swelled up with light muscles. At this point, my "bra" was uncomfortably snug, so I decided to take it off by having a flex-off with myself. Turning to the set of mirrors, I started flexing, and while it took me more than a few minutes to get the pose right, I began hitting a crab flex and side chest like a pro. I relentlessly hit the movements harder and harder, as I felt the fabric give way. After nearly 20 minutes, I had veins popping out of my tits at every angle, including a large green one running straight underneath each big, erect nipple. Then, it happened, I heard a tearing sound right in the front, and when the tethered string finally gave way my pumped boobs popped out with all their glory. I stood staring and touching their muscle density for the next few minutes. I could confidently say my chest looked like that of a national fitness competitor due to the distinct layer of muscle laying under my now fairly hard C-cups. When I was finally finished, my next stop was the kitchen, and there I guzzled down a giant chocolate protein shake.
The very next morning I awoke with glee, my entire body felt just ready to fucking go. In the bathroom mirror, a difference was noticeable in my chest, having retained nearly all of my pump from the previous night, and when I stepped on the scale, my weight was up to 114lbs, a difference of 4lbs, which was clearly not fat or water bloat. "I wonder if there is time for a workout before stupid school", I mumbled, there wasn't, the clock read 8:12am and classes started promptly at 9. "You know what, fuck it, my parents could give a shit less what I do, for god sakes, they had thousands of dollars in illegal performance enhancing drugs in their basement that a 16 and a half year old girl has become instantly addicted to", I said boldly. Heading again to the basement, I skipped school for the very first time, and, as you will see directly below, my time was spent quite well indeed.
It was back day and since my chest already got a head start, I just had to catch it up! Again, I started with the 10cc injection and began to lift. First, I began with my lats, and at the moment, I had small "wings" sprouting out below my shoulders. On the pulldown machine, I did my standard 75lbs. Not surprisingly, I did the first set very easily and I already felt a nice pump. After 8 more hard rounds, I was able to handle a new weight high of 90lbs. I could feel my sports bra straining, this time from the pump my back just received. When finished, I instantly felt the urge to flex them, so I assumed my position in front of the mirror. I brought my arms back to my sides and hooked my thumbs directly above back of my hips, then I thrusted my arms forward to complete the pose. As with my chest, my lats sprouted out from their sides just a bit further than they ever have before. Again, while not at bodybuilder level, my lat spread was well within the national fitness level range. While pleased, my back was merely half finished- it was now time for some thickness exercises! For this part of my easy favorite, up until now, has been dumbbell rows. I grabbed a 40lb'er off the rack and squeezed out 17 hard reps on each side of my back, and sure enough the same pump happened. The muscles simply became alive, by the end of those 8 sets, my entire back was covered with little plates of muscle that were a definite improvement than what was there earlier.
On Wednesday, again the following day, the scale said 118lbs! When looking at myself in the mirror, it pretty obvious that my upper body packed on about 10lbs of quality muscle. I literally went from a very in-shape gym whore to possessing an upper body that would make a seasoned NPC fitness competitor proud. I thought it only fitting that my legs get the same treatment, after all, they are your most important part! With that, school was an after-thought, and as such I skipped my second day in a row. My first order of business was getting straight into the squat rack, where I promptly loaded on 95lbs. Unsurprisingly, the same instant feeling occurred. I blasted through 5 sets like it was nothing at all, and the pump was evident. I vigorously pulled up my thong so that it dug into my groin, planted my feet into the ground and gave my quads a hard flex. I could see added thickness seemingly fabricating before my eyes, and I pleasurably held the stance to watch veins emerging. For comparison purposes, my legs seemed to add more mass than my back and chest, although not by much. For the first time since my fitness quest began, my thighs were touching at the top from their swell. I finished my workout with calve raises and hamstrings, and both responded in similar fashion.
The very next day, which was Thursday, I was up to 124lbs, and my body was worked over- for sure I could compete in pretty much any fitness level contest I wanted now. All 3 of my major parts added a noticeable layer of muscle that was lean, hard, and defined. "I didn't know juice worked this fast", I thought to myself, as I touched myself with pride. Even with heavy doses of the good stuff, I assumed it would take weeks to put on 14lbs of muscle, but it took me a mere 3 days on a very low level amount! I have heard that some people react very well to these kinds of substances, but this is incredible. I achieved my ideal body in 3 days!! Supremely satisfied, I decided to actually go to school today, which would give me the opportunity to show off a bit as well. I picked out the tightest, shortest, most revealing 1 piece club skank dress that I could find in my closet and squeezed my new muscles into it. "Holy Fuck, now this is a body", I exclaimed! Every curve was accented with shapely, feminine packed muscles- it was beautiful yet powerful. Even my upper 2 abs were visible through the fabric, which might be the hottest thing I've ever fucking seen, by the way. So, I grabbed a pair of heels and strutted my muscled up ass to school. Even while walking, I could feel my quads work in efficient piston like fashion, and when I arrived in the parking lot, my calves had a generous pump that matched how swollen they were yesterday. I received my now routine, hourly stares from each and every dude who had the privilege of seeing my fitness perfection. In science class, I noticed a boy who could not keep his eyes off me, literally. In fact, I played along and stretched out my lean muscles in an exotic, sexual fashion that made them beautifully pop from every possible angle- this, of course, only made an explosion happen in his pants that was actually quite impressive since he was in the presence of 30 other students.
Upon arriving home, I flipped on the news before heading in for a workout, and my attention was instantly captured by a female doctor who was being interviewed. The topic was a recent phenomenon that involved select females possessing what she called "rapid augmentation genetics", which was described as the ability to alter their physical form to a higher rate than any other females on the planet. The subject case was a girl in the Netherlands that lost an unbelievable 80lbs in a month by simply beginning a jogging routine 3 times a week with little change to her diet. The next evidence they pointed to was a 9 year old girl gymnast that developed a sculpted 8-pac of abdominal muscles 5 weeks after doing crunches for the first time during her training schedule. Finally, there was a college girl who starting power lifting her first semester at school, and she blew up with thick, beefy, balloon-like muscles to the point where she was nearly unrecognizable after 12 weeks of training. When her picture came on the program, I was dumbfounded. Her goal was to lift as much as possible, so she ate huge amounts of food and lifted for 1 rep maximums, but she was as thick as a barrel, everywhere. "The reality is that these females are not alone, we are witnessing an evolution in women's genetics", the doctors closing statement concluded. "Could it possibly be?", I thought to myself. Steroids worked quickly, everyone knew that, but not this fast.
I was admittedly intrigued, and many questions ran through my mind, such as: How far could I go? What could I become? Should I push myself to go all out? Do I even want that body/life? I fully admit that the possibility of my unknown potential was oddly intriguing- albeit in a warped, sexually dominant way. I can imagine what my physique could transform into with all efforts solely focused on adding more and more slabs of pure, beautiful, bulging female muscles. "Well, maybe just a bit more", I thought to myself. After all, I was not sure if I had the genetic mutation described above, and if I did, there was really only one way to find out...by lifting some iron!
I decided to hit arms next. Although firm, toned, and sleek, they did not have those humps and bumps that a full, curvy, truly muscular arm had. I started my workout with some classic preacher curls for my biceps. Locking my elbows in over the worn but still well maintained pad, I lifted the 40lb weighted bar with relative easy. Again stopping at 15 reps, I could see an instant pump on them. Hitting a quick flex, golf ball sized bi's popped out from each arm. With that, I knocked out another 3 sets, and by the end, little veins approached the surface. I tensed my arms harder than ever have before and my biceps swelled with the added pressure. My forearms slightly thickened while my biceps inflated inched past the gold-ball sized humps that were there a few minutes ago. Pausing for a moment, I realized that I enjoyed the growth and wanted more. My pussy was drenched with pre-cum as well, to the point where I could feel the ooze dripping down my legs- actually dripping was a mild word, it was more of a full blown sexual juice leak. "More, I want more", I said in a soft, whispered voice. Gazing up into the mirror, my breathing became increasingly labored as I started flexing each body part. I could feel my young developing muscles becoming engorged with new materializing tissue with each passing moment. My skin seemed to become paper thin as well, stretching over each fiber of muscle. Every little movement was producing rippling waves through each respective muscle group- clearly seen by my reduction in body fat percentage that seems to be naturally occurring hour after hour. 
On Friday my weight was at a definitely more muscular 129lbs, and I was starting to look like well-seasoned physique competitor. My muscles were becoming shapely and every pound of additional mass widened my frame. At this point, it was clear that I was venturing deeper down the preverbal "rabbit-hole" than I initially intended. There was no stopping now, I knew it already, how could I not become something more- I owed it to myself and frankly science to continue. Then it hit me, if I was doing all this on such a low dosage, what would an average, or even large volume of steroids? If my genetics were freakishly superior already, adding more juice would only further amply my results. The amount I decided on was 100cc's, which was 10x what I was taking before.
Before heading downstairs to shoot up, I noticed that my stomach was getting awfully bumpy as well, I now had a clear 4-pac of abs that accented my compact core. In general, I love the way abs look when they are deeply grooved, bugling out, and large- almost like cobblestone rocks protruding. With that image in my head, I injected and then laid on the floor, put a 25lb plate behind my head and started crunching. My pace was relentless and the determination bordered on obsession. 25...100...200...500 reps, I kept going, sit up after sit up, I was in a trance that was unbreakable, and meanwhile, my abs were forced to rise from my core, higher, more muscular, defined, larger. 600...700...800, at this point, I was almost crying with pain, but I could feel a transformation occurring. Looking down at my midsection, I almost was horrified in a sadistic yet insanely sexual way by the muscle being created. Like a 6-pac of dinner buns cooking in the oven, my abs kept rising, growing, and getting infused with wonderful muscle. At 1,000, I felt a growth formation pulse outward and watched as each of the 6 individual pacs expanded in girth and prominence. The pain was overwhelming but the results were reality defying. Soon after, I collapsed on to the floor. With every breath, my adnominal muscles inflated and when exhaled, the grooves of my now bugling 6-pac abs were an inch deep and each armor-like plated pac was around the size of an oval shaped post-it note. I could not get off the floor for nearly 3 hours, but when I finally willed my aching body off the ground, my extremely muscular abs did not lose a single speck of their beautiful transformation, and, if anything, appeared denser than before.

Much more to come!

Jeremy Lightning

I like what I see here, good job, really cool workout scene! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Elmanouche

Pretty interesting! K+

I would suggest you take care of the page layout though, as it was a bit hard to read. :)
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

jcboyd

Just to keep it all somewhat real - 10 cc of test in a day is like a full bottle of gear a day - a 16 yr old girl stumbling on her brother's stash might unknowingly take 1cc a day (which would be between 100mg and 400mg of test itself - depending on what type of test it was) or maybe up to 5cc a day (a full syringe of the type typically used to inject test).  In any  event - it's ton of gear and even laying aside the genetic mutation effects you're playing with - would have some profound secondary side effects certainly by the end of her first week experimenting with it.  Not that it matters - it's your story.

What i will say is that at whatever doses, don;t forget to account for those secondary effects, especially as she takes more and more - increased sex drive, change in her voice, her pecs destroying her breasts, nipples getting longer and harder in a constant state of arousal and her clit getting more and more sensitive and swelling and growing.  The body hair management issues and change in her hairline (receding upfront, growing thicker down the back and nape of her neck - handle that as you wish - but since you are introducing test and gear into this - don;t forget to account for those effects.  Given her already slutty proclivities, you could have some fun with it.

ni1986

thank you for the comments.

Concerning the formatting, I am writing it in MS Word, so it apparently does not space out well here. Next time I will make the paragraphs manually.

@ Jcboyd, very true about the side effects. I am going to move the story away from the drugs and focus on her genetic mutation of sorts, that way I don't have to get into any downsides. I needed some way to get her hooked, while revealing her special bodybuilding powers.

I had a couple of issues come up in my real life, but I am going to start writing more soon.

jcboyd

No worries - it's your story.  But you may want to keep the drugs since some of us dig the side fx too

amontagne

Great story so far, big fan of slow growth!!! Especially like the scenes where she's kinda checking herself out after a workout and am a big fan of the mirror/pumping/flexing scenes in stories (the other Jill Rhodes story also has a several such great scenes). Personally, I'm not a big fan of the drug side-effects/masculation (no disrespect to the other poster, we each have our preferences!) so keep doin what you're doin man!

ni1986

thank you!

the concept of this story was to lean off any enhancers because her, and whoever else follows suit/is present, won't need them with their super genetics.

once I get over a few things this week, I will continue writing.

fbbsmmh

Nice start. A bit slow moving for me, I prefer my characters to be ready made amazons, or else for the FMG to be instant from some kind of large-scale experiment. That said, you have me intrigued.

ni1986

Part 3:

Clearly, I was a freak, and whatever ultra-genetics that are currently mutating in girls around the word, I have, in spades. The only question that remained is how beast mode did I want to bring my body too? Many thoughts raced through my mind, and one of them was defiantly competing with the most buffed out babes in America, or across the entire world for that matter. If I kept going at this pace, I could dominate everyone and be the undisputed Queen of bodybuilding. I could just picture my big, bulging, sexy muscles erupting from my body and swallowing whatever is left of the bikini strings- on stage, for everyone to see. The trick is making that fantasy a reality, and I decided to start with an obvious area, which was an increased training regime. Going from an hour to a full two hours of iron training is appropriate for now, lots of additional sets will break down my muscles and unleash further growth.  There was a large state-wide competition on June 1, one that rivaled pro-shows in prominence for my area, and I planned on winning the heavyweight division- with only 4 weeks until then, I had my work cut out for me but my drive bordered on insanity-like obsession.

With my first day of increased training, I decided to hit chest, one of the major 3 body parts. I slipped on a low cut sports bra and yoga pants before I began. While stretching, I could basically not stop staring at my body, which currently supported a cobblestone-like 6 pac and shapely muscles being displayed everywhere throughout my 130 pound frame. Starting with the classic flat bench, I slapped on two 45 lb plates on each side, for a total of 135. I pumped with weight like a toy, blasting through 20 reps with each, I nearly stopped to look if any weight was on there at all. Even still, my chest rippled with a pump, as I could feel additional strain on my sports bra already. I then brought the total weight up to 185 for my next set. Gripping the cool iron tightly, I lifted the bar off its rack and began knocking out reps- "one..two..mrmm..three..ughhh....four", I grunted as the bar steadily lowered to my pulsating chest and back up before locking my elbows out. By rep number 8, my arms started to shake, but the swell within my pecs felt so indescribably good, looking down at my beefing up pecs displayed two tightly packed spheres of flesh inching higher, and with that I lowered the bar and forced a ninth rep. I let out a rather loud scream of pure rage, and sure as fuck the bar rose all the way up. With my chest absolutely exhausted, I knew that getting another repetition was out of the question, but I also knew that I needed to push it, and with that goal in mind, I began lowering the bar. The pain was so absurd that tear drops began leaking out from the corners of my eyes, but I had to continue. Veins emerged down my arms, split into my rounding shoulders, while extending towards my inner chest, and my skin appeared as faint as plastic wrap stretched around two slabs of pectoral meat that have grown out to be pumped coconut-sized horizontally positioned oval balls of hard chest muscle. With nothing but sheer will, I finished my 10th rep around 15 seconds after it began. Rising off the bench, I peeled off my sports bra to reveal my magnificent orbs of female chest power. They were so dense and compact, sticking straight out in defiance of gravity. I began flexing and they pushed further outward with every squeeze. Standing up, I hit a side chest pose that forced my muscular tits from my torso even more. Even my front delts inflated significantly, to the point where they too had an obnoxious pump. Next up was incline dumbbell fly's, one of my classic go-to favorites. Picking up with 30lb'ers, I squeezed out a set of 15 like they were a fucking joke. So, with almost no rest, I grabbed the 40's and did a very hard 10 reps. At this point, I clearly was not getting my sports bra back on (not that I needed a bra at all now anyway), so I had to keenly listen for people coming home. After 2 more sets of fly's, I again stopped to flex. This time, I hit so crab poses that accented my growing upper body in a whole new position. Frankly, my development is almost scary, at least this rapidly, but I couldn't stop, flex after flex more blood rushed into my chest area. After over 2 hours of various additional exercises I was forced to stop when my cousins came home. In my room later that night, I marveled at my progress, and noticed that I didn't need any illegal substances to achieve it- my genetics alone took me here, and that was exhilarating in and of itself!

My progress continued at a rapid pace, and I kept packing the muscles on- by May 31, I was legitimately the size of what was currently professional female heavyweight bodybuilders at 158 ripped pounds. Although times are changing, as I will describe later, every body part was so well developed that walking onstage to the Ms. Olympia show a few short years ago would have resulted in a relatively comfortable top placing, if not a victory. I also immensely enjoyed my physique, and everything about it. From flexing, to lifting iron, and including wearing the skimpiest clothes, I was consumed with bodybuilding life. Since the development was blatantly obvious now, my entire life has changed. At school, I was a freak-ish distraction for students and facility alike, and at home, I was an embarrassment for my parents (although they were probably too scared to say anything at this point). I was so focused on utterly humiliating my competition at tomorrow's contest, that I failed my final exams- which, of course, resulted in me staying back, instead of heading to my senior year. Like I cared, it was clear that my body is going to be my career- and candidly, my life at this point. The night of May 31 was an overall body workout for me, which meant only bench, squats, and barbell rows. My bench was up to 275 for 10 reps, Squat 315 for 10, and barbell rows also at 275 for 10. I worked deep into the early morning hours, banging out set after set. The sound of clanking iron made my other siblings and parents shutter with fear and fitness guilt, but I didn't care, at all- there was a contest to win tomorrow, and my first one at that!

Upon arriving at the weigh-in, I was a grainy and perfectly proportioned 161lbs! It appears that the 30 extra sets last night had an immediate result. I removed my lose sweats, slipped on a tiny neon bikini, and headed to the pump room. The stares were obviously evident, and when considering my 5'4 height, my muscle per inch rivaled some of the larger guys at the show. Grabbing a light set of dumbbells, I began pumping up in the mirror, and soon my physique came to life with even further with another layer of rippling muscles. After a few minutes, my muscles inflated to their current maximum, and I was practically bursting out of skin with a sick joy-ish pleasure. Gazing around the room, I sized up my competition, which, for the most part, was a fucking joke, but there were a few seasoned bitches that had worked and built up bodies. One girl, an older chick, who has clearly been tossing around weights for 20 years, had a structure that rivaled mine. Her name was Denise, and she had to be in her early 40's, while cruising nicely into the low-150 pound range at a moderate 5'5. You can tell she pushed herself to the limit this time, and wanted to finally win. I was actually impressed when she hit an abdominal-thigh pose. When she sucked in her sinewy abs, their muscular bulk vanished, and in its place, a peeled hallow shell of 6 etched squares appeared. She was leaner than I was, but I was bigger and my muscles were much younger, thereby popping into full bloom much easier.

Another interesting competitor was a younger girl, clearly in the first half of her 20's. Although she hasn't removed her attire, her face was lean and her body had obvious mass. I was also intrigued as to why she hasn't started pumping up yet, even with her jump suit on. "All contestants please be advised that individual routines will begin shortly", the announcer said over a speaker system. A few minutes later the first poser was announced, and, of course, it was the mystery girl, whose name was revealed to be Gail Starr. In an almost cyborg-like fashion, she turned towards the stage, took a deep breath, and stripped off her clothes to reveal a set of muscles that were not only big, but beautifully developed as well. She closed her eyes, clenched her fists, and flexed every fiber in her body. The entire room basically gawked as her body visibly shook with raw power and slowly the muscle tissue rippled underneath her skin, like waves crashing against a retaining wall. She visibly got larger- materializing muscles beneath her skin rose like fresh bread in an oven. Her skin fought to keep all of it in, but, ultimately, lost the battle as the growth occurred anyway. As a side note, my bikini bottoms were fucking soaked with vaginal juices flowing down them as I starred in awe of what just happened. Everything on her was so tightly packed, it was amazing that she could move without ripping open a body part. She was definitely at least 160lbs, and is a tad shorter than me. The crowd gasped as she hit pose after pose, and each muscle group only seemed to improve as the routine went on. When finished, her body was throbbing with blood engorged female beef as she walked off the stage.

The next few girls came and went, and I was as unimpressed, given that I just saw a young muscle phenom blow everyone away. My name was called and I knew that I would need to make an incredible impression. Despite our size being similar, her muscles seemed fuller, denser, and ready to tear through her skin- even more so than mine. So, to win, I needed to flex my brains out. Arriving at center stage, a took a deep breath and began. The crowd was into my body, and I loved that- it only made me flex harder. Turning to my backside, I unleashed my lats by hooking my thumbs at my waist side and spread. Like two wings, they flew out. I had the pose for a few seconds and blasted them again, this time I felt them push out wider than before. A freaky smile crept across my face as I could feel the bikini top material pulling away, slowly. Next, I focused on my quads, which have become thick, cut, and big thanks to all the squats. I pressed my feet deep into the stage and forced more muscles to emerge from my thighs. I could tell by the judges faces this was close, and I to end with chest and biceps- those could push me over the top. With that, I hit a crab pose- and my chest exploded outward. After my side chest shot, my pecs got even bigger and the fabric of the top could barley cover my large dark pink nipples. Lastly, I showcased my glorious biceps with a front double bi pose. Two softball size humps emerged and I flexed them again and again, until their heads peaked higher than ever before. I could literally feel an extra 1/4 of an inch on top of them, which, by now had to measure 18.5 inches.

Exhausted, I left the stage to thunderous applause, but, somehow, I knew the fight was long from over with Gail. After a final group pose down, it was embarrassingly obvious Gail and I were the victors here, but there could only be one winner. "In first place, the amazing Regina", the announcer proclaimed- in an almost bewildered fashion. Gail and I then turned to each other, and when we came close, she whispered in my ear: "congrats, but for your sake, I'd keep lifting hard because all of this came from 3 months of training, and I am going to keep getting bigger, harder, and more muscular everyday". When they handed me the trophy, my jaw hung open- as I knew she had the same genetics as me, and the creeping suspicion that she would surpass me soon infected my mind like an incurable plague.

I went home and began scouring the internet. If Gail existed in my state competition, there had to be others like her (and me). From my research, it was clear that women were getting bigger and more muscular around the bodybuilding universe. While not all, but clearly a small fraction were approaching male muscularity levels. There were also rumors of starting a new division, specifically for females who could tussle with the bigger girls. With my big state-wide win, I could proceed to a national level competition, which, according to my research, the winners are now around 180-220lbs and in shape, depending on the show size and prominence. Obviously, I needed some more muscle, but that won't be a problem. I set my sights on the Hampton Beach National, which was a rather large scale event, and it was taking place on September 1 (12 weeks out).

Calling me motivated was an insulting understatement. I was more accurately described as manically obsessed. I increased my eating, upped my training further, and slept every chance I could besides doing those things- all in an effort to produce additional pound after pound of wonderful, sexy, female muscle. Around the 4th of July, I was up to 178lbs and lean slabs of muscle were pushing out all over. Even my contest bikini from June did not quite fit correctly any longer. My world had completely changed, even when in the kitchen to eat, which I do every 2 hours, my family watched in horror as I inhaled large portions of rice, chicken, fish, and broccoli. I could feel myself growing daily, and my waist stayed remarkably slim, as my abs only continued to get more muscular.

As the dog-days of summer arrived in August, my basement was stiflingly hot. Puddles of sweat formed beneath the given area I would be working out in, but I nonetheless persisted. At one-week out, I bulked up to shredded 193lbs, and was starting to look almost cartoonish when considering my short height. My squat and bench increased to 405 for at least 6 reps, and my mighty biceps curled the 75 lb dumbbells with relative ease. Even my now 8-pac abs were beyond obnoxiously muscular, so thick, grooved, and ridged, they could be mistaken for medieval armor- all at a stupidly narrow 21 inch circumference. In fact, the grooves were so deep that, I'd estimate at least an inch surrounded each diamond shaped pack. The only thing remaining was finding a bikini to fit me now, and of course, in a stand-out color! I ordered one online and it arrived in plenty of time with 2 day delivery. The evening before next contest, I slipped it on was truly impressed of what I've achieved so far. Big and powerful, I filled my hot pink bathing suit to its limit, and I was ready for battle.

It was Saturday, September 1, and I was driving myself to the show that was about 3 hours away. With my added mass, fitting into car seats was beginning to become slightly awkward, considering the width of my bowling ball sized shoulders and sweep of these small-tree trunk thighs. In order to keep my weight up, which had risen to 195 by contest morning, I took 32 ounces of boiled chicken and half pound of steamed brown rice in a Tupperware container and ate all the way to the arena. Upon arriving, I headed to the locker rooms and started stretching- even that gives me a small pump now. Looking around, I was obviously looking for Gail, my rival, who I've added an additional 34 fucking pounds of muscle to defeat...again! With no sign of her, I turned my focus to sizing up the heavyweight babes I would be fighting against. I was nearly overwhelmed with all the gorgeous female muscle in this room. Like I stated earlier, the weight range went up to 220 for this show in my heavyweight division, so I was not the biggest, but I was among the best developed and conditioned.

Like my last show, the announcement came on and as we all got pumped up, and routines began. The heavyweight division only had 8 participants but one was missing, and, of course, after checking the list, Gail was revealed to be the mystery woman. This time, I was called before her, and still saw no sign that she showed up. On stage, I flexed harder than ever, and overall, felt that my performance was solid and my body, while bulked up tremendously, displayed classic symmetry and unmatched conditioning. One particular girl, whose physique was admittedly a hulkingly impressive 220lbs, but looked soft overall. Yes, she had a 6 pac, barley (but was probably one fatty desert away from losing it), but, again, lacked the tightness I brought. Another brought an incomplete package, with a massive upper body, yet terrible quads- they simply did not match.

Feeling very confident, and quite worn out actually, I decided to relax and eat another generous helping of chicken/brown rice the event provided, while anxiously awaiting if Gail would show. About 20 minutes later, her name was called, and with that a cloaked figure came out of the corner of the room- where only a shadow was before. Turning toward me, about 15 feet away, her hand, which was big and veiny, tugged on rope slack to open her robe. With the fabric swaying to her sides, an opening was revealed. The single light above her created a cavernous effect over her frame. Only her overly muscular chest was revealed, there were deep muscle striations over the top of each pec, and they forced her red bikini top stuck out so far that a gaping blackness covered everything else. Then she took a deep breath, and her chest inflated even further, revealing the top of her nipples as she forced more muscle into her skin. The red bikini top was audibly straining. She suddenly stopped, turned to her backside (and thereby facing the stage entrance), slid off her robe to unveil a back that contained armada of muscles. Wide, swooping lats, bursting rear delts, and a thick set of traps popped out everywhere. Every girl was in awe, and we collectively huddled in front of the monitors to watch her pose. When she arrived in center stage, her pretty little face has the snootiest grin. To be very blunt, she probably could have just walked off then and the contest would be begrudgingly over. Not only had she exploded to a freakish 215lbs, her development was beginning to rival the new Ms. Olympia girls (and those who would complete in the rumored new division). I was utterly crushed, not only has she surpassed me, but now catching back up would be harder than ever. As expected, she won the show, gained pro-status and could compete with the really big girls. I took second, and while also receiving pro-entrance, I had a long way to go. Before leaving, she went up to me and said: "Well, I told you this would happen, didn't I? You got lucky last time because I hadn't been training long, but now I am growing so fast that my skin can barely accommodate it, and next time we face each other, the gap will only get worse for you". I could not even utter a syllable, my embarrassment was too great.

Not knowing what my next move was, I decided just to focus on adding quality muscle. I knew my body, and how easy my muscles could grow- I just needed pack it on now. I further increased my training and eating. Since I dropped out of school, my schedule was as follows: Body Part 1: 10am-2pm, Body Part 2: 4-8pm; with nothing but boiled chicken and rice every hour (10 minute breaks to eat)- the amount of food varied on my hunger level, but my meal before bed was always the largest due to my sleep levels. A typical amount of food per day was 160 ounces of chicken (10lbs) and 2-3 pounds of rice, again, depending on what I could force in. This was an insane amount of food, trust me, I know, but no matter how much I ate, my superb genetics kept my waist small (due to my sheer mass and abdominal muscularity ever increasing it was actual up to 22.5" now, but whatever) and me growing. By New Year's turn, my width increased to the point where each soccer-ball sized shoulder touched the basement doorframe, and my quad girth forced my legs wider than I could stand at normal height- thereby appearing around 5'3 now. By February, I literally had to turn myself a few degrees sideways to get downstairs. During the cold winter nights, the old wood floor creaked loudly when I walked upon it and my small twin bed could no longer accommodate me from a width perspective. In the second week of February I was a full blown, cartoonish, 247lbs, overly round, ballooning muscles, tortured my skin constantly, and with my still pretty small waist, I appeared truly impressive. [if I had any artistic talent, whatsoever, I would draw like the wonderful "jack eggs eggzajerations" – a smaller version of this is where we are at currently, so please picture that!]

While browsing the net, I discovered the new division that was long rumored. It was called Ultimus, and was specifically for those genetic female superstars like me and Gail (HATE her still). However, in order to be crowned THE Ms. Ultima, the top candidates clocked in at nearly 300. Further, in order to qualify for the Ms. Ultima championship, the contestant must win a single competition within a calendar year. First official contest was in March, with Ms. Ultima to be held in October. I decided to throw my hat into the ring right away, and test out my progress.

-More to come! I plan on one final part, and then I want to start working on another story.

Thank you as always!

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, that was an incredible read, so hot, I loved Regina's dedication and determination to making her body as big and ripped as possible, but I was blown away by Gail! She arrived on the scene after only 3 months of serious training and showed a body that blew just about everyone out of the water, and then a couple months later, she came in and just left everyone, including Regina, who had gained over 30 pounds of pure, ripped muscle in that amount of time, in the dust! And wow, they're only going to go up from here, 300 pounds the average size of female competitors in the Ms. Ultima? That will definitely be a hot contest for a guy like me, who loves to see as much muscles as can be built without a girl growing any taller. I can only guess how both Regina and Gail will look at that point! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

ni1986

thank you very much!

I am going to work on the final chapter this weekend and then another story idea has come to mind!