LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Stories~collected

Started by hatour, September 09, 2015, 12:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Toxin

His Ideal Woman

Monster

Love Den

An Unhealthy Obsession

Toxin: Doing Business

The Visit

Series: Adverse - Mammoth - Hormonal

Big-Bellied «scrap»

Big Taboo

The Thing That Grew

Muscle for the Mob

Big Brother






"Toxin"
Written and Edited by Amnoartist
______________________________________

Chapter 1 – Lance

We've been driving for over an hour now. My head hurts from the constant strain I've been putting myself through these last few days. The investigation has proved to be nothing but fruitless, just like the boss said, but I and Lily are adamant to ensure the job is done.

She sits in the seat adjacent from me, looking out the rain-enveloped window, sighing. She's only been my partner for the last few months, but I feel as if I've known for years. Her short blood-red hair covers the left side of her face, preventing her from seeing properly, though she doesn't care. All she cares about is getting the investigation over with. And other... personal matters.

"We'll be there shortly." I can feel Lily's anger as if it were my own. She has the right to be as irritated as she makes herself out to be. On top of being under pressure from our boss, she's also still reeling from her husband's unfaithful actions towards her. I try to neutralise the anger building up within her. "How's our little piggybacker doing?"

Lily turns to the back seats of the car and frowns at the man who's tied up, gagged, and laid on his side. Gus Traviano. I don't even have to look at him face-to-face so as to see his fearful visage. His whimpering and muffled cries are both evidence enough.

"He's doing fine." Lily glances down at the dark, damp patch in Gus' trousers. "He seems to have pissed himself, though."

"Do we really have to do this, Lance?" Lily's voice is soft, delicate, and possess a hint of sincere worry. "You know I don't like doing this."

"I know. But it's the only way we'll be able to move forward with this damned investigation." I hear Lily's disgruntled sigh, and it fills me with sorrow. "Sorry, kid."

'Kid.' Lily hates being called that.

I turn the corner and stop the car under a railway bridge.

Lily drags Gus out from the back of the car by his feet, and trails him across the mudded ground. She hears his muffled cries once again, but once more, she neglects to listen and simply continues to lug him across the ground. I watch Lily for a moment as I pull my pistol from its holster. "Your crying isn't going to help you, don't you know that?"

A single remorseless punch from Lily causes one of  Gus' eyes to turn black. She then ungags him and smiles, but the Latino spits at her in return, and her suit gets bloodied. Big mistake. She paid good money for that suit. The second punch is harder than the first, which causes Gus to cry out.

"You're fucking cops, for God's sake. What do you want from me?" Gus shouts at Lily, who simply turns to me in return.

"As if he doesn't know," she says. The wind sweeps Lily's hair, freeing her sight. "We've kept tabs on you for months, Gus, so don't play dumb."

I check the magazine of my pistol. A full clip, great. "Come on now, Gus. There's no need to play Hard to Get. But if you do..."

Lily cracks her knuckles and smiles. "I used to play this game when I was a kid called Rumble Tumble, and I liked to play it rough." She moves in further towards Gus. "I reckon I could take your ass out in... what, four, five minutes."

Gus gulps. He was clearly intimidated by Lily, even if she was simply calling her bluff.

"I ain't telling you guys nothing. You hear? The boss'll kill me if I say anything." Gus turns to me as if I can act as a guardian angel for him. The truth is, I can act as a far worse force to be reckoned with than Lily.

"We will offer protection. Of course, only if you tell us what we need to know." Lily edges in even closer to Gus, her breasts literally inches from his face. "Wouldn't you like protection, Gus? A big, strong, dependable woman to protect you?"

I can't help but feel a tinge of arousal from Lily's raunchy display as I watch her play Hot Cop. "Alright, that's enough." I watch Lily come up to my side, giggling softly. "You've had your fun."

Gus fidgets on the ground as I move towards him, sharp stones tearing the rear of his suit, and slashing his back. "I honestly can't tell you anything because I don't know shit!" he screams as I crush his ankle with my boot.

"TALK!" I shout. Loading my pistol was encouragement enough to get Gus to snitch.

"Alright, alright, alright." He pauses for a moment. "I don't know much, but what I do know might prove use-"

"Get to the point!" Lily cries.

"It's a drug called Toxin. It... changes women in drastic ways-" Gus continues, but I stop him this time.

"Yeah, we already know that. We've seen the effects, shut down sellers in the local clubs." I throw a series of photos down onto the ground next to Gus. They were labelled "Toxin case."

The first pic is of a short, blonde-haired teenage girl, no older than 18 probably, but she is as thickly muscled as a professional linebacker. The girl holds her left arm up in a bicep pose, and in her right hand is a measuring tape, her nail distinctively on the inch marker number 23. As attire. She wears a skimpy sized skirt that, owing to the fact she has it hiked up to do so, shows off her defined glutes.

The second picture is of an older woman. Most likely in her mid-forties. She is twice as thick as the 18 year-old before her. In comparison with the younger girl's clothing, the woman wears tight lingerie and red lipstick. The background of the photo is a mirror that covers the full length of it.

"What do you want me to do with these, huh?" Gus looks to me, then to Lily.

"Lauren and Samantha Newton; they filed for domestic abuse over six months ago." I crouch down next to Gus, and wave my pistol around in his face in an effort to get a reaction out of him. Nothing. "The evidence was substantial, yet Judge Pierce didn't go through with the case, so Mister Newton, got off scot-free."

Gus scoffs. "So? What's this got to do with me, huh?"

"You used to play illegal card games with Mister Newton, didn't you, Gus?" Lily smirks as Gus' head drops in shame. "You owe him a shitload of money that you used to place bets on. Money we know originally came from your gracious employer, whoever he is."

"That's right. And the situation only got worse for dear Lauren and Samantha didn't it? Because Mister Newton knows about your ties with this kingpin and crime lord, right?" I scoff as Gus fails to reply; he simply gulps, his eyes beginning to water. Lily clenches her fist at the thought of watching Lauren and Samantha being viciously attacked. "That being said, he then gets you to call a hit on his wife and daughter, resulting in the both of them being hospitalised for the next three months."

"Then, when things calmed down for Mister Newton's liking, Lauren and Samantha knew they'd have to take matters into their own hands." Lily notices Gus beginning to break apart. He knows he's done wrong. "So, they both went to the local club, Kitty's, where they get their hands on a new kind of drug. It's street name is Toxin, and there's nothing quite like it outside of Southpoint."

I toss a small report in Gus' direction, and he glances at it.  "The effects of Toxin are as follows: exponential increase in muscle mass; increase in appetite; increase in libido..." I began. I've read the report often enough to know the effects off by my heart. "... I could go on, you know."

"So, what happened? What'd they do?" Gus' heart in regards to the situation had changed I'd realised.

"They got their own back - they killed him." Lily turns to me and whispers, "He might actually snitch now. I'll admit, I thought the whole Good Cop, Bad Cop routine was something I'd learn to hate, but it's kind of fun."

"Drastic times call for drastic measures, kid. But remember: don't let it go to your head," I replied in a soft whisper.

Don't call me a kid, Lily says inwardly, angrily.

"They killed him? God!" Gus panics.

"Yeah, and they know you were the guy who set up the hit on them. So, If you want to live, I suggest you start spilling." Lily grits her teeth; she is enjoying the Good Cop, Bad Cop routine just as she said she is. I can see it in her eye.

"I was going to, but then you tossed those pics down. God." Gus rolls his eyes. "Anyway -  I don't know where the drug's being manufactured, I swear, but I do know who it's being made for."

"Keep talking," I urged.

"For Angeline D'Alfonso."

I blink in surprise. "Who?" Admittedly, neither I nor Lily know who this Angeline D'Alfonso is. We were always under the assumption that Toxin was being made produced by the Russian mob, by Dmitri Cherov.

"Angeline D'Alfonso. She lives up in that big-ass mansion up in the hills. The biggest one there is up there. Can't miss it," Lily explains.

"We'll need a warrant to search the premises then, won't we?" I ask.

"Probably."

Gus coughs to divert our attention to him. "Now that I've told you everything..."

"Oh sure." I move up to Gus, unhook my handcuffs, and wrap them around Gus' wrists. "Gus Traviano, I'm arresting you on suspicion of attempted manslaughter. You don't have to say anything, but anything you do say will be used in court."

"The fuck?" Gus tries to break free from my grip, but fails. "I told you everything you needed to know. Come on."

"You were a criminal long before that night you set up the hit, Gus," I asserted. "It was only a matter of time before you got your ass put behind bars."

"I'll call it in, see what I can do about that warrant as well," Lily calls as she dials a number on her mobile.

"Yeah, sure," I respond, hauling Gus by the arm back to the car.

After a moment, Lily starts talking on her mobile. "We got the stuff we need. It's a big one as well... Angeline D'Alfonso... lives up in that big house in the hills... We need a warrant to search the premises, I'd imagine?"

There was pause. It pained me to wonder if we really would end this investigation – finally – after six months.

"Thanks, sir." Lily turns to me with a smile. "We got the warrant. Let's shut this bitch down."

Gus laughs, throwing us both off-guard. "You'll never get her. If anything, she'll just come out of it stronger – literally."

"We'll see about that," Lily responds sharply as she shuts the car door behind Gus.


hatour

Chapter 2 – Lucetta ("When a little bird tweets...")

[4 hours after "Chapter 1 - Lance - "Prologue"]

"Everything is going as planned," I say to Mother as my eyes examine her muscular beauty from her distended pecs up to her thick traps. "Cookie has a new batch of the stuff already on the way Los Angeles, where Michaela will distribute it to the other individual sellers across the state."

Mother nods knowingly in response. A streak of snow-white powder stains her nostrils coats her nostrils, and her eyes are a venomous green; a common sign of addiction to Toxin. So far, Mother is the only person I know who's addicted to Toxin, but I don't know if that's either a good or a bad thing.

I can likely consider myself a bit of a hypocrite, actually. I myself am a regular user of Toxin, and it feels so great. The feeling one gets as their muscles balloon larger from snorting the stuff is... euphoric. Even so, I'm not so much of a user of the drug that I'm addicted to it like Mother.

A straight, unspoiled line of the Toxin powder lies across the mahogany table in mother's study. I hear her guttural growls of anticipation as she looks at the thrilling drug. She knows herself that she's addicted to it and needs to either stop or cut down, but like I said, it feels so great when our muscles grow from snorting it. In fact, I bite my lip in lust at the thought of inhaling that very line of Toxin so I can grow even bigger than I already am. But I'm not like Mother, where I'm very dependent on it.

"Good." Mother shudders almost suddenly afterward, leans in closer to the desk, and takes a long, invigorating whiff of the Toxin powder; an hour or so into her last fix, and she already begins to show signs of withdrawal.

I mimic her leaning forward only for a moment, before I manage to pull back. The idea of being even stronger than I am already renders me aroused slightly, makes me weak at the knees almost literally. My throat is dry, and my heart paces faster.

Despite the Toxin's beckoning and my knowledge of what it can do, I manage to take my mind off growing by simply looking around me. Until now, I had no knowledge of just how beautiful Mother's study actually is.

Directly to my left is a mirror that hangs squarely on the wall, which Mother's spent a good deal of her days these last few months posing in front of. It would be a lie if I were to say that I hadn't been doing that myself over that course of time. I could just imagine it, a pair of massive, vein-engorged biceps capable of lifting an unreal amount of weight.

On the ceiling is a crystal chandelier, which Father says was directly imported from Italy itself.

Attached to the door behind me is a pull-up bar with several weight discs that added up to 250 pounds.

By the time I turn my attention back to Mother, the line of Toxin on the table is completely gone, I notice Mother twitches weirdly for a moment, before hearing a comical growing noise from her.

"Oh, for God's sake, Mama. Couldn't you have at least waited until I was away first before you started snorting the stuff?" I complained. It was no use, though; by the time I finished talking, Mother was already noticeably bigger, more intimidating. If she was strong enough to bench-press a car from her last fix, just what could she do now after snorting that much more Toxin? I thought. It was a miracle that the effects of Toxin were temporary. Or was it?

"But it's so fucking good, Lucy. You know that," Mother says as she wipes the excess Toxin powder from her nose. Whilst I stand there watching her do so, I can't help but notice Mother's beautiful white outfit begins to tear under the stress her increasing musculature provides. The chair buckles under Mother's weight, and she shudders with ecstasy for a brief moment.

At this point, I know that Mother's heart rate paces faster than normal and her pupils become dilated; my own experiences from using Toxin allow me to know what exactly Mother's going through. Regardless of the fact the feeling of growth is beyond orgasmic, the outfit is now essentially a waste of money. True, we could've just got a new one ordered, but it took months to prepare before Mother even wore the thing. Fittings, the little, intricate details. It all had to be perfect for her.

I simply gulp as Mother's growth continues. The shoulders of her outfit burst apart almost abruptly, giving me the opportunity to look at her surging delts. Mother doesn't care for her outfit by now; she grabs the mini-dress from the front, an anticipating smile spread across her mouth, and begins to pull.

The short skirt manages to hold on, surprisingly, even as Mother's quads endure their swelling outward at an absurd rate. The definition in her quads surpasses that of what would be expected from champion Miss Olympia bodybuilders.

The back of the dress rips in tandem with Mother's pulling from the front, which ultimately leads to the while dress exploding apart from all angles that causes her torso to be on full, breath-taking display.

"Mama Mia! That was enthralling, wasn't it?" Mother asks me pretentiously. She knows I enjoyed the entire display; I sit on a nearby stool in the back of the room, my eyes bulging. "Just look at me now. So much bigger, sexier!"

My eyes lock on first to Mother's pecs like magnets. There is little to no breast tissue left on them, but she clearly doesn't care. However, I then notice that, with each flex of her pecs, Mother's breasts inch closer back into existence, to their original size!

"How is that... what?" I ask, clearly taken aback by the strange occurrence.

"It's science, Lucy. Courtesy of our dear friend Cookie." Mother bears down into a calf flex. My ears instantly become invaded by the sound of the individual muscle fibres in her calf crunching together as they are tensed to their extremities. A mountain of muscle at least double the size of my head swells outward as Mother tenses her calves continuously. Each flex goads the inhumanly sized muscles larger.

Mother doesn't care that she's literally naked in front of me at this point and, dare I admit it, I share the same sentiment. A strange sense of love for Mother fills my heart. It isn't in any way an incestuous form of love, but it feels outlandish regardless.

"Just how big do you think you are now," I ask curiously. Mother spins round into a Most Muscular pose, grinning as she faces me. "I'm dying to know."

Mother feels the same way as I do. "Me too. But all the measuring tapes are being used by Cookie right now." She sulks.

I'm just about to respond when one of Mother's goons comes into her study, holding a document of some kind in his hand. He's clearly taken aback her now-larger frame, but he shouldn't have been so by such things, owing to him having worked for her since before she started taking Toxin.

"Boss. Your little bird tweeted. You've got two cops coming down with a warrant to search the place."

Mother rolls her eyes, and sighs as she looks down at her buff nakedness and looks at me.

I was more shocked by the news than Mother was. Being the 'manager' of the bribes that were regularly handed out, it was my job to ensure that everybody was being held in check. If a single person even hinted at either considering snitching, or asking for money to keep their mouth shut over certain issues, it was a bullet to the head and a leisurely trip down the East river for them.

"That's bullshit. I paid off the force months ago." I look at Mother, who stares back at me blankly. Her muscles pulsating. The spectacle is eye-catching, yet I return to more pressing matters. I veer back to the goon. "I think 25 million on a season basis is quite enough, so they better not be asking for more."

The goon's response intrigues me. "No. These are new folks who came after you dished out the bribes."

I cock a brow. "Do tell."

"These folks are supposedly incorruptible. Detective Dawson was offered 6 million to keep his hands out of the domestic violence case filed by Lauren and Samantha Newton six months past." The goon turns the page of the faxed document. "Lily Hart is a former marine and recovering alcoholic. She drunk herself stupid after she found out her then-husband was cheating on her while she served in Afghanistan."

Mother giggles. "What a lovely Dynamic-Duo esque couple. Let's go meet them, shall we? But first, I want our stashes of Toxin disposed of. Flush them down the toilet, bury or burn them. I don't care."

I nod in agreement.

"Thank you, Tony. Can you get me something nice to wear, please? Something white," Mother asks the goon kindly.

-

The two detectives look at me in such a way that they render me uncomfortable around them, especially the older one Dawson, who gives me a playful wink. Detective Hart, though, just stares at me uncomfortably.

Dawson wears a brown cotton jacket under a plain white shirt with a black tie, coupled with a pair of complimentary trousers. His lecherous facial features don't do his contemporary gelled blonde hair any justice.

In comparison with her older colleague, Detective Hart is much different. Thankfully, pleasantly so. Her neck-length blood-red hair creates an enjoyable contrast with her black blazer and white blouse, and she sports a matching black mini-skirt and high-heels.

"Please forgive my mother. She's... preoccupied." I have to think of an excuse convincing enough for the two detectives to believe. I can't tell them the truth – which is my mother undergoing of the effects from her most recent Toxin dose, which is increased appetite. Telling them she's gorging on a literal ton of food as we speak would be hard to believe. "Stomach pains." It's partly the truth.

Dawson and Hart smile in unison "We have reason to believe that your family may be involved in drug trafficking, Miss D'Alfonso," Dawson states with certainty. "You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

My stomach gives off a startling rumble as I think of my answer, Dawson and Hart clearly surprised by the display as much as I am. "No, detective."

Hart lightly nudges Dawson, which makes him shift his attention to my quads and calves that are openly on display owing to my skirt.

"I see..." Dawson nods.

"Well, while you might not know anything about the trafficking personally, you're obviously aware of the fact we have a warrant to search the premises," Hart explains. She and Dawson both rise from the couch and begin to search the house, not even giving me time to respond with as much as a simple 'Okay.' Dawson heads into the kitchen, whilst Hart searches upstairs.

They won't find anything; this place has been wiped clean. I just hope Mother's binge eating and growth from her Toxin dose have both stopped in time for those detectives to speak to her.

My confidence is soon shaken, however, when Hart's voice calls from upstairs. "I've got something!"

So soon? I thought I had all the stashes disposed of.

Then it strikes me – I forgot about the stash in the fake, hollowed-out Miss Olympia statue in my bedroom! How could I have been so stupid as to forget that?

Without even a verbal response to verify Hart's claim, Dawson rushes upstairs into my bedroom where Hart stands holding a plastic bag full of Toxin powder.

To verify its contents, Hart cautiously lifts her finger to take a sample of the Toxin powder, but Dawson intervenes by grabbing her arm almost forcefully. "No! You don't have to do that. It's Toxin alright." He checks the bag for himself. "Fucking hell. There must be over 100 grams worth of the shit in this bag."

Hart cocks her brow. "Which means?"

"If she were to snort all of it at once, she'd be the size of Samantha Newton six times over!"

I rush into my bedroom panicking, Mother at my side. Thankfully, most of the signs of her Toxin use are gone, including her otherwise evident massive muscles, save for her bloated 'food baby' belly. I can literally hear the food in Mother's stomach digest as I stand by her.

As I'd already mentioned, it's a good thing that the effects of Toxin are only temporary, otherwise I and my mother will be both going to Southpoint Police Department. Then again, the drug's temporariness is also a sad thing, as the feeling of growth is just so...

"What's going on here?" she asks.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to take your daughter down to the station on suspicion of drug trafficking," Dawson declares. "Her body clearly shows signs of its abuse," he added, indicating towards my quads and calves that bulged.

"Somebody put it there. I've been framed!" I cried.

"That's what they all say." Dawson cuffs me, but as he pushes me forward out of the room, he hears the cuffs audibly groan under my brawny forearms.

"I'm a fitness competitor, for God's sake. That's why I'm so ripped," I called, but Dawson didn't listen.

"Move it!"

Mother pretends to start shedding tears as Dawson and Hart escort me outside their cars. Hart stops to talk to Mother.

"Good luck with the baby, ma'am."

Once inside the car, Dawson turns to me with an angry visage. "You have a lot to answer for, kid."

"Oh, I'm sure I do," I reply with a confident smile, as I gaze knowingly out the car window.

j2001

Fantastic story!
I love that it's told by one of the growing girls as well. And that mommy enjoys growing that much.
Hope to see more of it!

hatour

"Toxin" Chapter 3 – Lily
Written and Edited by Amnoartist

[One hour after Chapter 2 – Lucetta – "When a little bird tweets..."]

I sit across from Lucetta in the interview room, hearing her greedily wolf down her fourth requested snack in the short space of only half an hour. Lance, who sits directly to my left, shares my astonishment; almost as if he is trying to send her a message in Morse code, he blinks at Lucetta irrationally watching her devour the sandwich given to her.

"She's definitely showing strong signs of Toxin use, outside of the enlarged muscles," Lance points out to me whilst Lucetta feverishly rips her sandwich apart with her hands like a feral animal. "Nobody can eat that many sandwiches in half an hour, I mean, 3, sure, but 15?"

Lucetta thrusts her arm forward and grabs the litre-sized jug of water that came with her new batch of sandwiches, in between ravenously biting away at the one she held so covetously in her hand. It's as if she is but a starving, homeless person who finally got their hands on some proper food. We know the truth, though. The signs are all there. Every bulging, rippling one of them.

The Latino leans back comfortably, sighs in gratification and rests the palms of her folded hands on her stomach. She looks at both Lance and me individually. Strangely, despite her indictment in her crime of drug trafficking, the girl looks relaxed.

"Now that you've had your little snack, Miss D'Alfonso, I suspect we can go ahead with our interview?" I ask.

Lucetta's response is a simple, yet loud burp, followed by a snide smirk.

"Look. Even if you don't say shit, you're still going to face a minimum of 10 years, sweetheart." Lance looks at Lucetta's biceps, which are most likely capable of bursting through the sleeves of shirts, including the one she presently wore that looks somewhat strained. "The evidence is there hun. All 120lbs of you."

Lucetta scoffs, shakes her head in disbelief and turns it to the right, facing the 2-way mirror. She's clearly pissed off. After a moment, the girl turns her attention back to us, though more aggravated. "I can't stress this enough, can I? I'm a fitness competitor. My diet and training regimen are both what made me end up looking this hot."

I turn to Lance and whisper to him. "Maybe she's telling the truth."

My train of thought is suddenly derailed as Lucetta continues to eat the sandwiches we gave her earlier, only this time in a more ravenous manner.

"Then again, I've been wrong before," I confess.

Lance shakes his head. He knows that Lucetta is deliberately lying, that he's right, that she's a Class-A drug user and trafficker.

"Well, even if you might be telling the truth, the results from the drugs test will verify your claims, kid." Lance leans back with a smug grin on his face. "And when they come back as positive – which they will – you'll be serving time in Southpoint penitentiary for at least 10 years."

"But while we wait for them to come through," I say whilst pulling out a large dossier from my bag on the floor, "Let's talk about someone from your immediate family, shall we?"

Lucetta cocks a brow in intrigue at first in response to my suggestion, but the expression quickly dissipates at the realisation of whom we have in mind to talk about, and changes to a look of horror.

"One Vincenzo D'Alfonso. Husband to Angeline D'Alfonso of 23 years." Lance leans in closer to Lucetta like a predator inching further toward its unsuspecting prey. "Your father."

"He isn't my father anymore," Lucetta says through a cracked voice. "Not after what he did."

"Both Lance and I look to one another knowingly. "What did he do, Lucetta?" I ask, trying to coax an answer out of the girl softly.

Lucetta stays silent, but her eyes are locked angrily on her father's mugshot. Her teeth are gritted through a close mouth, and her breathing quickens.

"Lucetta? What did he do?" I urged.

"You already fucking know what he did!" Lucetta cries, picking up the dossier and tossing it across the room, scattering all of its files. "He's serving 20 years because of it! Not enough!"

Lance looks at me solemnly, then turns to Lucetta. "And your use of Toxin is a method of escape from what he did to you? It's used to make you look and feel strong and confident again?"

It is then that Lucetta realises that the knowledge of her father's crime is being used against her as leverage. The two detectives are using that knowledge so as to coerce Lucetta into telling them the truth. She knows herself that she wouldn't get caught out that way. Doing so will lead to her convicting her mother, too.

"I told you, I don't use the stuff" Lucetta calls out angrily, tears trickling down her cheeks. "It's sugar! You've convicted me over the use of sugar, now?"

"Sure, sugar." Lance smiles cruelly. "Tell me, then, why you would stash a bag of sugar in a hollowed-out prized bodybuilding trophy?"

"Because-"

Lance scoffs. "Oh, my god. You've actually got an excuse for it?" He turns to me. This bitch is not only a junkie, but a freaking crackerjack, too!"

"Fuck you! I didn't ask for this," Lucetta shouts.

I feel the antagonism between Lucetta and Lance building, almost reaching breaking point. Admittedly, I can't help but feel supportive towards Lucetta. She's been through a lot, as evidenced in her father's case files, so maybe her use of Toxin is actually justified. Plus, Lance is a bit of dick.

The door to the interview room then opens almost suddenly; a gust of air blows my hair into my eyes, temporarily blinding me. When I'm finally able to see again,  I realise that the person who came in was Captain Ryder.

"Are you two fucking serious?" he shouts, expecting an answer from either me or Lance almost immediately. "You took a girl into custody over the fact you mistook sugar for a Class-A drug?"

Lance and I look at one another confusedly, then to Lucetta, who sits with a smug grin on her face and her arms folded.

"Did you deliberately try to ruin my day?" Captain Ryder probes. He looks at Lucetta, who fakes being all shook up. "I'm terribly sorry about all this, young lady. Your mother's outside waiting for you in her car."

"But how? Lance shouts. "We found the stash in a hollowed out Miss Olympia statue!"

"Yeah, I've got one as well. Does that mean I sell Toxin too?" Captain Ryder rolls his eyes. "It's to put your prized things in, you idiot. I put my-well, never you mind what I put in mine."

Something's fishy, I say inwardly as I watch Lucetta being escorted by Captain Ryder. She quickly turns to me with a roguish smile.

-

Outside, Captain Ryder stands by Lucetta as her mother exits her car – a Bugatti Veyron convertible Captain Ryder eagerly smiles as Mrs D'Alfonso walks up to him, holding a see-through plastic back with something inside it.

Mrs D'Alfonso is much smaller now compared to how she looked an hour previously. There was little to no muscle tone to speak of, and the 'food baby' was gone too. If anything, she looked more like a gaunt, old woman than the stacked powerhouse she was earlier.

"You look way smaller than the last time I saw you, Angie," Captain Ryder observes.

"Well, I had to make a few sacrifices especially for now," Mrs D'Alfonso says, as she hands the plastic bag over to Captain Ryder. "Exactly 100 grams of Toxin, as requested."

"Finally – they can stop yapping on about it, and actually get big now." Captain Ryder pauses for a moment, and thinks. "But what about Amy, considering its usage method?"

"Oh, that's easy." Lucetta grins knowingly. "Just put it in a re-sealable tub, pretend it's sugar." She winks. "She'll be none the wiser, but regardless all the bigger."

Amnoartist

`Here's the first part of a new series called His Ideal Woman telling the twisted love story between a young teenager and his mother who agrees to transform herself into his Ideal Woman, after her love life with her husband turns to a shambles.

Opening note: Some of the themes in this story may not be to everyone's tastes. As such, they'll be listed here in advance of the content itself so that you know what you will be getting into.

Themes in the story include:

Flashbacks
Mature Muscle
NSFW Content
Incest
Age Progression

---

His Ideal Woman
Written and edited by Amnoartist


Part 1

Patricia grunted as she pulled her elephantine frame down into a crab most muscular, her muscle-engorged frame pulsing with the motion, her veins bulging obscenely as they rose unapologetically to the surface of her wrinkly skin, sweat trickling down her brow with a smile.
A moan escaped her lips, fondling her breasts as they grew within her grip, their smooth, large nipples rubbing against her leathery hands, tender and moist.
Steven watched from the back, however well he could, standing upright yet locked into place by a chain and neck strap, dressed in nothing but a pair of socks and underwear. Not that he minded.
Patricia pulled into a side chest pose and smiled, her monumental pecs rippling like waves as the respective muscles and thick tendons underneath bulged, dared, yet done so in vain to escape from her flesh. "Magnificent." She grunted again, just as before, watching as her bare chest spread outward, adding pound upon pound of muscle at will.
Steven's chains rattled as she tried to move to the side, so he could get a better view. But Patricia pulled away, preventing him from getting a load of her.
She pulled her left leg outward to the side, flexing her impossibly large calf. It was an act of teasing on her part, a smile creeping along her lips, her bare, muscular feet pressed down hard on the concrete floor. "Not right now. Let Mummy have her fun first."
Her hamstrings twitched in response to the old woman pulling her leg back in, striking a double bicep pose that forced her entire massive frame to flare up, bulge and ripple.
Though he remained eerily quiet, Steven was becoming increasingly restless; his arousal was reaching a new peak, watching his mother flex her bare ass just for him, the wave of mass pushing upward to her waist, then her abs.
Pulling her arms up, Patricia sifted her hands through her salt-and-pepper hair, moaning lustfully like before, her nipples stiffening from the increasing arousal. Her pecs clamped themselves together with the motion, bulging and flexing.
She reached down to her clit and unabashed;y started to finger herself, imagining all sorts of things. Being bigger, if such a thing were even possible. Fucking Steven's brains out. Him trying to do the same with he
Steven heard her moans, each one louder and more gratifying than the last; each thrust of her fingers quicker and fiercer than the last.
As she arched backward, Patricia's clit clamped down on her fingers and bulged for a moment, before her love juices released, trickling down the bareness of her thighs in a clear streak of liquid, her clit still pulsing as it took place.
While this took place, the mother's frame widened and grew thicker; thick veins raced upward, coiled round and broke off in all sorts of frightful directions, rose to the surface of her skin as if it was secondary to them.
She shuddered, drool shamelessly trickling down the corner of her lip, curving down her inches-wide cleavage. With a gulp her throat bulged and twitched, her hands pressed against the wall, a leg pulled out behind her to face Steven. "Oh, god..."
Steven's erection was barely controllable now. He wanted to, needed to whack off, but being chained prevented him from doing so. All he could do was rattle those chains, watch or talk if he wanted to. But he preferred to watch in silence.
Patricia bent forward, the wave of pleasure-induced growth shifting through her lower body; her hamstrings twitched visibly, squelched as they pushed outward to press against her skin, but it just never seemed to happen. "This is so...," she shuddered as if struck by a breeze of winter's cold, "...good!"
The growth suddenly stopped, Patricia wincing as she craned her neck for a moment before pulling it down with a heaved breath. Steven's chains rattled in the back, but she didn't move save for pulling the palms of her hands close to her eyes.
Then she turned. The move was sudden, almost frightening, but her sultry grin suggesting, no, proved otherwise.
A vast shadow was cast over Steven as his mother's monstrous, naked frame approached him. She was massive in the distance where she previously stood, but appeared even larger up close!!
"I need to thank you for making this powerful and sexy, you know." She gazed into Steven's eyes, staring temptingly into his blue irises. What would you like me to do as a thank-you?"
But then she remembered there was no need to respond to such a question. She already knew the answer. It was hard to forget. The time she caught him shameless masturbating to the 65 year-old female bodybuilder. Patricia could do much better than that now.
Steven's eyes bulged out with surprise, watching as his mother's face started to age at her own free will, the same sultry smile as before intensifying in tandem. A moan escaped from her lips to go along with the shudder, her hand feverishly clutching Steven's thigh.
Alongside the age progression came some more growth, forcing that same shadow over Steven to widen and grow darker in return.
Like the last dose, the growth suddenly stopped again, as did the age progression. Patricia blinked with a smile, her age rivaling that of the female bodybuilder her son spent time and time again jerking off to. Now Patricia was at least 80 years-old!
"I can go even bigger if you want." She raised her right arm up into a flex, the simple action forcing a large shadow to grow from the other, larger one. Her bicep was peaked and split more so than it was before, the respective tendons flaring underneath. "Or older."
"Um...not right now, no." Steven finally spoke. He felt that need to at this point, given his fetish had now been fully realized. "Thanks anyway."
"Speaking of which..." Patricia's forearm bulged violently as she gripped her son's cock, squeezing it forcibly at first before a finger traced across the underside of his underwear. "I still have to thank you."
She literally tore his underwear free from his body, compelling the full bulge of his cock to spring upright; veiny and thick, like her muscles. Though far from as powerfully.
There was a moment of quiet tension as Patricia licked her lip before kissing Steven's shaft, then licking the length of it, her wet tongue gracing ever inch of it. At this point, Steven considered this to be an honor.
Then she started sucking, her tongue lathering the meatus gently at first to check the thickness was manageable on her throat, then she went deeper, her tongue expertly, strangely, coiling round the fullness of Steven's manhood.
He shuddered, the whole moment more than gratifying, oddly better than actual sex! Patricia's deep-throating was on a whole other level; she was able to reach as deep as his balls, the skin of his cock pushed outward for the tip of her tongue to touch them!
Steven's shudders intensified, Patricia's throat bulging as her son's thickness seemed to do that even more, the veins of her throat literally swelling as its respective muscles grew to better accommodate his shaft. Her neck bulged wider and thicker, the enlarging muscles within her throat rubbing against Steven's shaft, coaxing them to release his seed. But he tried to hold it in!
Patricia took notice of her son's tactic and responded in return, cupping her hands in her breasts and started fondling them, tracing circular motions across the areola slowly.
As expected the tactic worked, as Steven's attention was drawn to his mother's breasts, forcing him to lose complete control over his cock, compelling him release his cum in his mother's mouth. She was surprised at first, not expecting so much at the one time, but certain parts of her body grew to better accommodate the outpouring of cum; the trachea within her throat enlarged to allow for a better, safer stream of cum. Even after it had adjusted, however, Steven's flow kept coming, as if he had held it in for years upon years.
Patricia's stomach soon swelled outward like a balloon, the accompanying strain forcing a small dose of growth to hit her stomach. As it took place, the cum within audibly swirled.
She pulled her mouth free as the torrent of cum came to an end, Steven heaved a breath. "I didn't know there was that much in you." Patricia wiped her mouth, clearing a small dollop of cum from the edge of her lips. "Not that I'm complaining or anything."
Steven sighed contentedly.
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

I love incest, I love mature muscular women, so yeah, this is right up my alley. I guess it's only here because it is quite sexual, which is fine with me. I think that's what every author who is affiliated with more than one site should do, have stories that are exclusive to one site for one reason or another, this most likely because of the sexual situations. It makes sense. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

bucknut

Awesome start can not wait to read more.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wkm1959

Warnings or not there, should be no incest allowed on this forum.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

That's your opinion, incest as a story element is offensive to some, yes, but it is also a turn on to some, me included. If you have a problem with it, then my advice is just don't read it.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

MegaMassiveMuscle

This is definitely top of the list of stories I would like to see continued. Bravo

MegaMassiveMuscle

Some people would say this entire website shouldn't be allowed. Agreed with Jeremy, do not like, do not read.

Amnoartist

Just want to make a quick announcement before I head off for the day. All future chapters of His Ideal Woman will be released on either my Gumroad or Smashwords page under a Pay-What-You-Want model.

You might be wondering why I'm making this move. Well, the truth is I'm seriously considering writing FMG content full-time. Now, don't be alarmed, I'll still be making content free as well. I like to write FMG stories, if you've been following me on Deviantart, there's no denying that.

Remember, the releases will always be under a Pay-What-You-Want model. The reason for this is, what if I released content on site W for a predetermined price of X that isn't to my usual standard, and you feel kinda cheated out of your money? It'd be pretty shit, wouldn't it? But with a Pay-What-You-Want model, it's up to you how much you pay. It doesn't matter if it's the base price $2 or $6 (although I'm British, so whatever the equivalent would be) it's entirely up to you.

Liike I said, each complete release (not the preview) will come at a base price of $2 (it's up to you if you wish to go higher or not) The reason for this is, even if the base price is what you go with, I have to make an income somehow. And what better what to do that than by providing content you like? Plus, would I be wrong if I said you'd feel safer paying X money if that 'X' is what you chose yourself?

Please, give me your individual opinions on this. They'd be greatly appreciated.
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

VenusII

Anybody else remember a little reality-switching story called "Sally's Game"?

It's here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amnoartist

Monster
by Amnoartist


Pulling her arm outward, Eleanora feverishly reached for the bicep peak so brazenly flaunted before her; a titanic limb, thick and round, pumped with so much blood, the skin that covered the mighty muscle was almost red. "I just..."

The reality was Eleanora hadn't seen a bicep as large as Ambrosia's in her life. That said, she hadn't seen a woman as large as Ambrosia, period. The two naked lovers locked in a calm, tranquil embrace, each contrasting one another: Ambrosia, the hulking blonde muscle monster entwining the redhead in a gentle hug, and Eleanora: the smaller, gentler redhead.

"...How do you manage to get so damn ripped?" she squeezed the powerful muscle with her hand. Or at least, she tried to - nothing came of her vain attempt to dent the limb the blonde beauty showed. "Like, do you... know..." she mimicked an injection into her arm.

Ambrosia moved closer to the curious redhead with a smile, one that stayed for a good while as her pecs squeezed against Eleanora's breasts, flattening them humorously. "A magician doesn't reveal their secrets."

Eleanora chuckled, moving face-to-face with Ambrosia, brandishing the same smile her larger lover showed. "Oh, so you're going to be like that, are you?"

"Like what?" Ambrosia chuckled, compelling her pecs to ripple and bulge in response to the motion's simplicity. As involuntarily as it appeared to be, the action forced Eleanora's already high sexual spirits to sky-rocket. The blonde's flexes, whether intentional or otherwise, always had that particular affect on Eleanora.

Taking advantage of that lusty moment, she pushed Ambrosia downward onto the bed, her loose, honey-colored mane of hair swaying gently as the air grabbed it. The colossal woman on any other occasion wouldn't have succumbed so easily to being pushed, but this was a gentle, serene moment between her and Eleanora. "You know what," she returned.

Ambrosia's heart fluttered in tandem with Eleanora's approaching her, her wavy red lockets brushing the smooth velvetiness of her back. Like a stalking lioness she approached, pawing at the bed sheets with each minuscule crawl, her breasts skimming the blonde's cobbled bumps that were her abs, each gentle exhale sweeping across her hair.

In spite of her evident, literally bare, physically outclassing her, Ambrosia was of two minds on how things would turn out for Eleanora's skill in bed. Would she be good? Bad? Something out of this world? It was the small ones who were the freakiest, after all.

Eleanora finally came face-to-face with the massive blonde once again, their contrasting widths barely of importance at this point, only pleasure, gratification, lust...

To Ambrosia's surprise, it was Eleanora who was first to instill rapture in that tense moment, taking her lips to the burgeoning blonde's nearmost nipple and started drawing from it. Ambrosia returned in a rather expected manner, heaving a closed-mouth breath, drawing her bulging pecs closer to the contented redhead before exhaling.

Eleanora pulled free to giggle, knowing she had hit her sweetheart's sweet spot. "Gotcha." She moved in closer to instigate a passionate kiss, one that seemed to last forever, yet really only a few seconds.

Ambrosia returned the favor, reaching her arm outward to slap the lust-driven redhead in the ass, then gripped it tightly, the entirety of her arm bulging with the motion. Eleanora let loose a soft inundating scream, arching backward with her arm to soothe the newly formed red mark. "Cheeky."

Ambrosia chuckled.

Moving downward, Eleanora traced Ambrosia's abs with her finger, gently kissing each one as she came across it, her breasts unabashedly rubbing against against them, gracing their steely prominences.

Ambrosia let loose a soft gasp, watching her brazen redhead paramour push her legs open, smile at the inviting vagina that had until then been hidden under such massive, muscular legs. What happened then was, of course, to be expected. With a small moan, Ambrosia jerked her right leg up close to her chest, the sensation of Eleanora's tongue delicately gracing her pussy, letting out muffled moans of pleasure as she slowly but surely went deeper.

The blonde thrust both arms outward, pushing against the bed's headboard, the amount of pressure applied to the action enough to crack and splinter the wood, and then some. As if to invite the redhead even deeper, she pulled her head closer, all while trying to resist the already mounting, overwhelming rapturous excitement both women were experiencing. But it was just too much; Eleanora was...well, the problem was she was that surprisingly good at delivering pleasure, Ambrosia just didn't know what would be the best word to use to describe her skillfulness.

Her arms down again, Ambrosia reached for her nipples; hard and pointed, like sword blades. She didn't want to interrupt the enrapturing sensation her girl was more than willing to give, so some self-indulgence was needed. Tracing small circular motions around them, the behemoth blonde fondled her sensitive breasts, biting her lip in response to that very wave of sensitivity breaking off to heighten the tenderness of her pussy.

The pressure mounted. Both girls were elated, acted as one, before finally Ambrosia let loose a definitive shriek that signaled her climax, jerking slightly as she released, Eleanora's face willingly burrowed in her.

---

Eleanora flipped the slice of bacon on the frying pan, dressed in naught but a pair of frilly panties. Classy. Her heart still pounded from the workout that came from the events earlier.

Ambrosia leaned on the kitchen's threshold and examined her girlfriend's figure; lithe yet toned, almost bare like earlier. Biting her lip, she entered the kitchen, dressed in a sports bra, a pair of shorts and trainers.

"You going somewhere?" Eleanora bit her lip just like Ambrosia did, examining the immensely wide thighs that were hopelessly covered by the shorts, veiny and already looking to be pumped.

"Yeah, gotta work out for a bit." Ambrosia pulled her right arm into a flex and watched the limb frightfully bulge, the muscle threatening to tear free from the skin underneath. "I seriously think I'm shrinking."

Eleanora cocked a brow. "Err... okayyy."

"Be back soon."

---

Ambrosia's trainer scuffed on the grit as she came to a stop, heaving her huge, incomprehensible chest against the fabric of her sports bra. It strained from the effort to keep the young blonde woman modest, yet it was able to withstand the sheer brutality of her massiveness. A pair of shorts clung pathetically to the inches-thick width of her vascular thighs, displaying small yet, all the same, noticeable rips at the outsides.

Ambrosia's eyes motioned to the diesel locomotive just ahead of her, flashing a curt grin as she folded her arms, compelling her deltoids, lats and traps to bulge prominently, a lone vein snaking up each arm from the wrist to the pumpkin'd deltoids that rippled with laughable ease. Such a simple movement gave rise to displaying such power.

Ambrosia shrugged on her journey toward the train, hearing her deltoids literally ruffle and ripple with the all-too-easy flex, like music to the monolithic woman's ears. Her steps were gentle as could be, such were her breaths, yet they strained her attire more and more. Eventually, what she chose to wear that day would no longer embrace her stalwart frame. Not that it mattered much; not that she cared.

She heaved a breath again when coming to a stop just a few inches from the train. A close inspection indicated the railed vehicle would just fine. It was indeed a good thing that the train was abandoned like the rail-yard the blonde beauty found herself in, since it meant nobody could disturb her. But the loneliness did have its downsides: nobody would be there to see her cut loose. Ambrosia often liked putting on a show, but the stronger and larger she got, the lighter the weights in her home got. Therefore heavier, more unconventional means for training needed to be put into practice.

Ambrosia gripped the side of the train gently and watched it tip onto its side slightly as she, ever so casually, started curling the transport with the one hand. That same curt grin was there for just a brief moment when the train released a small groan of protest, its somewhat rusty frame warping in the blonde monster's grip. It protested, fought against her, but she was always on top, ruled over it.

Ambrosia's bicep bulged and throbbed obscenely, its respective fibers audibly pushing their way to the surface of her skin, contrasting with the incomparable hardness of the muscles they helped build. As that muscle flexed, the limb's accompanying veins wreathed, coiled and twisted around it, like a boa constrictor would loop its leather frame around the branch of a tree, then urged their way to the surface of the woman's skin, taking precedence over it.

With a false display of grunting, Ambrosia continued to manipulate the train by raising it higher, above her head. Taking advantage of her stance, she proceeded to perform shoulder presses with the one hand. Just as before, the train groaned, though this time it was louder, and the young woman's hands clutched the frame tighter to the point of warping the vehicle's frame even more, manipulating the steel between her fingers like it was clay.

Sweat started pooling at Ambrosia's forehead, trickling delicately down her cheeks. The salty liquid was awkwardly inviting, compelling the immensely muscular woman to swallow the moisture as it continued to gather at her lip, all while still blasting out shoulder presses!

The physical exertion continued. Ambrosia's face scrunched up as, from the corner of her eyes, she noticed her biceps broaden, take up more of the then-available space to approach her dimpled cheeks. Veins writhed and pulsed, audibly pressing against her skin, threatening to burst from it! This was the monstrous pump she was after, and monstrous it was. That moment of growth was met with a lone vein from the young woman's cheek bursting under her skin from the amplified strain, but Ambrosia simply continued her task, paying no heed to the ruptured vessel.

She shuddered as the wave of growth pushed forth and scattered to affect the lesser-used muscles in the task at hand, her loose, matted hair winding down the vast expanse of her surging lats to the involuntarily flexing glutes, whose sheerness were covered helplessly by the scantiness of her shorts, ripping and tearing violently to create room for the expanding muscles underneath.

Other pieces of the young woman's clothing followed suit. Of course, it was of no surprise they were already pointlessly covering her to begin with, but modesty was important. An ecstatic groan was released as Ambrosia's tube socks burst one by one to reveal the widening calves underneath, stretching sidewards to combat against one another for space. As this took place, the blonde's abs stretched to accommodate the enlarging stomach that came with the widening frame as her shadow thickened in tandem with her increasing mass.

The strain now noticeable and bearing down on the young woman, Ambrosia sought to bring her workout to an end. Bringing herself up higher into a tiptoe position, she prepared herself for the pièce de résistance. Her heart raced, and though that wasn't the case, it felt as though people were watching, and so, she had to perfect her finishing piece.

With a loud, echoey scream she tossed the locomotive skyward...
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amnoartist

Love Den
by Amnoartist
_________________________________________

Constance moaned as her breasts pushed outward to grow, audibly expanding in Tony's direction, throbbing and jigging at their own will, lactating slightly as the old woman felt drool gently trickle down her jaw, felt her love juice trickle down her monstrous thighs.

Constance arched backward, grabbing her sodden thong and pulled it free from her muscular magnificence, the gentle rips music to her ears, the wet material lathered generously against the skin of her fingers.

Tony whimpered gently in trepidation. He didn't want to watch this, but Constance wouldn't allow anything otherwise. She cupped her breasts, ballooning larger within her grip, oozing out even more milk in the process, flowing down her chiseled abs to meet with the bare pussy she boasted, flexing it the max so its respective veins pop to the surface.

She pulled her arm up into a flex and watched as the limb bounced into a sharp peak, encrusted with both veins and wrinkles both beyond imagination. "Like that, babe?"

Mentally Tony tried to resist, but physically it was a whole different story. It was next to impossible to not notice the growing tent in the young man's pants. He covered it with his hands, but Constance spotted just beforehand.

She grabbed him by the nearmost edge of his pants and pulled downward to literally rip them free from his body, every muscle in both arms rippling with size as a result of the motion, causing his cock to spring upward. This was the most erect penis Constance had saw in her life, to-date, the sheer thickness of it enough to make her nipples harden - as if they weren't hard enough!

The wrinkled woman didn't bother with any bullshit teasing. She went straight into working Tony's dick, deep-throating it with ease, her clear blue eyes staring lovingly up at his. He tried to resist, but there was barely any point. He gripped the old woman's deltoids and pulled her downward, deeper.

Using a free hand, Constance groped Tony's balls and started tugging. He had done well; he mustn't have masturbated in a long time, given she could actually hear his seed swirl around within the baggy confines of his balls with every careful tug.

Using the other hand, the old woman grabbed Tony's jaw to pull him downward to her breast, indicating she wanted it sucked. They still gently lactated, soiling the linen bed sheets, but the man saw this as an invitation and complied with Constance's command. As a result, they both sucked as one, but Constance's expertise was unmatchable. She knew exactly when to stop and start, ceaselessly edging the younger man. "You like that, don'tcha sweetie?"

Tony's response was a simple muffled moan, the massive old woman's breast milk flowing so quickly down his throat now, he started to choke. But it just kept coming, as Constance's breasts kept growing.

She tugged quicker, her inhumanly massive forearms pressing against his knee, rubbing feverishly in tandem with the mature woman's pacing of her strokes. She licked her lips, the young man's thickness bulging between her fingers. "Don't think I've ever stroked a dick so hard."

Tony flinched as the old woman's mouth engulfed his dick, balls-deep, the long wetness of her tongue probing the thick rod like it was a lollipop. In spite of the blowjob at hand, she let loose a small moan, fondling her comically large breasts as they continued their growth, pressing against Tony's chest.

Finally, he released, spurting out seemingly ceaselessly, and Constance greedily swallowed every drop, still tugging as the young man shot out. Her gulps were loud and ravenous, the cum gathering round her lips like a white paste.

Tony stopped, his balls pulsing achingly. But Constance arched her arm up into a flex, compelling him to harden and cum once again, this time more fiercely, blasting onto her thick chest.

"You're spent already?" With a fierce determination Constance jerked forward to get closer to Tony, her breasts flanking his cock as she persisted with her strokes, a lone hand pulling the shaft of his cock again!!. "I'm not done with you yet! Oh no, sweetums! We'll be doing this for a few more hours yet!"
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login