LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sylvia of Muscle Appeal?

Started by Calf_Crazy, September 05, 2015, 12:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calf_Crazy

She has some of the best calves out there and I was wondering what her last name is.


iremikek2112

I think she retired, her Insta**** shows nothing to do with BB or lifting at all for the recent posts... Sad, cus I agree, killer legs and cute face!

Muscle Appeal

Oh Sylvia! Yes her calves were amazing!
Back in 2013 she did an ammateur bodybuilding show and competed in figure. She didn't place very good and that scared her away from bodybuilding. We never heard from her after that show.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Female Muscle Videos!