Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2015 Wings of Strength Tampa

Started by am2011, July 31, 2015, 08:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

am2011

Competitor List:

Women's Bodybuilding:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fitness:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Figure:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Masters Pro Figure:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bikini:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Masters Bikini:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Women's Physique:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Masters Women's Physique:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


fredzeppelin

From that list, the ones I am looking forward to are as follows:

1. Jaqueline Fuchs: one of the best looking fbbs out there
2. Aleesha Young: I shiver in anticipation of what her physique will be like, given that she has had so much time to prepare.
3. Margie Martin: this newcomer's physique is very exciting
4. Angela Debatin: I've never seen this legend before

And that's it. (Irene Andersen and Virginia Sanchez are nice too, but I've seen them before)

Is the show worth going to with this weak a field? IMO yeah, barely, for the four I mentioned. But still, this has to be the weakest field in years.

fbbluvr13

I think Jay Fuchs beats out Aleesha. I think the dark horses are Alana Shipp and Kim Buck

achilleus

Looking forward to Eva Pogacniks, how she does against the american girls. She must be flying after her runner up at Crystal Cup.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

netcurse2000


fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking forward to Eva Pogacniks, how she does against the american girls. She must be flying after her runner up at Crystal Cup.

Physique list looks great. I am going to boo all the former fbbs, though.

sony1998

Is that a mistake. Janeen Lankowski is in Physique????

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is that a mistake. Janeen Lankowski is in Physique????

Nope. Almost as depressing as Alicia Alfaro, now in Physique.  :(

Timmon

Would you rather see them in Physique, or not at all? That was the choice just a few years back, when an FBB decided that size didn't matter any more. I tell a lie, they could have downgraded to Figure. Yay.
Personally, I'd rather see them in Physique than not at all, and I think the FBB's now in Physique are doing the division a lot of good... not much difference between Physique and light weight FBB after just 3-4 years.
Anyone notice the odd Most Muscular pose, and clenched fist flex,  in Physique this year? The boundaries are being tested to the limit!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

achilleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would you rather see them in Physique, or not at all? That was the choice just a few years back, when an FBB decided that size didn't matter any more. I tell a lie, they could have downgraded to Figure. Yay.
Personally, I'd rather see them in Physique than not at all, and I think the FBB's now in Physique are doing the division a lot of good... not much difference between Physique and light weight FBB after just 3-4 years.
Anyone notice the odd Most Muscular pose, and clenched fist flex,  in Physique this year? The boundaries are being tested to the limit!

Unfortunately not on stage, but on pictures I have seen it, even Figure athletes or other sportswomen like swimmers and runners doing it when they are finished with their job. They just seem to enjoy that fist flex pose.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pumpfiction

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Unfortunately not on stage, but on pictures I have seen it, even Figure athletes or other sportswomen like swimmers and runners doing it when they are finished with their job. They just seem to enjoy that fist flex pose.

I think Timmon meant on stage, and I definitively saw pics of  some WPDers 'venturing' into hitting the most muscular at the end of their prejudging routines.

achilleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Unfortunately not on stage, but on pictures I have seen it, even Figure athletes or other sportswomen like swimmers and runners doing it when they are finished with their job. They just seem to enjoy that fist flex pose.

I think Timmon meant on stage, and I definitively saw pics of  some WPDers 'venturing' into hitting the most muscular at the end of their prejudging routines.

Yes I know, and I will take better notice in the future and crack open a bottle of champagne for each of these flexes taking place on stage.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredzeppelin

Physique list looks deep, though I was hoping for a big name like Cris Goy Arellano, possibly in a warm-up before the Olympia.
But its a nice, deep field, making up somewhat for the slim pickings in bodybuilding.

fredzeppelin

Anyone know who the favorites will be in the Physique competition?

pumpfiction

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone know who the favorites will be in the Physique competition?

Tough call... No winner of the previous WPD contests this year so far seems to be present so the field is quite open. Andrea Holliday looks like the best bet (I think she was runner-up at the last Dallas show). Mindi O'Brein would be close as well as Marnie Holley.

I look forward to seeing how Jen Louwagie will fare at this contest but for other reasons than actually winning it. The last pre-contests pics of her are simply mind-blowing, she's displaying in them a condition and bulk you would expect in a FBB.