Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

British on the Board?

Started by quadlover, April 18, 2008, 01:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadlover

Hi am a Brit and was just wondering how many more there are of us here on the board?


andygates


fredrice


daruud


saward86


stannnnus


kingsyn


sandrock10

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boyo

I'm from Swindon.

Matey-boy has mentioned that Oxfordshire is the driest for female muscle. Well Swindon fairs ok for muscle-girls here. Don't get me wrong, we are hardly inundated, and when I say "muscle girls" we're not swamped with Cindy Phillips look-a-likes but there are plenty of horse-riders, swimmers and cyclists around here, and the gym I go to does have genuine beefy, hot bicep-maidens.  ;D

Cheers!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

In Vienna now, but used to live in London, Wandsworth, for a while
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

japiejay

Bristol area here, and not much in the way of bodybuilders around here too, although I have spotted a couple of women with above average muscularity.  I guess contests are my best bet.  Never been to one so far, but I'd like to.

fbbloveruk

Afternoon Tea anyone or second lunch?
I'm from Wales, Barry to be exact.  Not such a long trip from London but you do need a passport to get back.  Any of you guys share you collection using DC++?

UK_Fan

Hello to all from (not so sunny) Hertfordshire!

^-^