LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by RobMash, July 20, 2015, 10:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Just voice your opinion and vote. No pictures or other visual aids are needed.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not really enough category options....

For instance I don't find women with tattoos MORE attractive, but likewise I don't find them particularly LESS attractive either....it depends more on the tattoo design....needs to be a "no difference" tick box.

Same with "Whats your opinion on big tattoos" section, should be "Makes no difference" category.

I may have missed the point you are making djstevec, but the question is whether  a tattoo makes the woman more attractive or not. There is no question asking if a tattoo makes a woman less attractive. So in your dilema you would just vote "no" , because you don't think they make a woman more attractive.
in this poll, it would be a given that you are not saying that tattoos make her less attractive, as that question has not been asked. A makes "no difference category" would give 2 chances to vote no!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bkrugby

i don't fine bodybuilders with tattoos particular attractive.  at least not the big ones. i can never get intol Melody Spetko for exactly that reason.

mother

to each their own...do what you want to do

atonye

There should be an option for no tattoo at all. I don't fancy putting tattoos on  any part of the body at all.  It distracts from that natural beauty a woman is suppose to have.

atonye

I stare at women without tattoos longer but those with tattoos turn me off.

valentino

Tattos turn me off ,  marika johansson one example   :(

crushee

To my opinion, tattoos prevent from appreciating the actual lines of the body.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

scheer

Absolutely NO tattoos!

arimiades

I think black tattoos are best. Tattoos in different colours are worse.

Hardcore Ladys


jdg130

I am a strong believer in to each their own...that said I don't care for too much tattooing on women. Totally my personal preference, but it takes something away in my opinion.

real_iluvmuscle

Not a fan of tats of any kind. If it's big enough, it takes away from the display of muscle which is what bodybuilding contests are supposed to be about.

bkrugby

I'd likely be more into Melody Spetko if she didn't have that huge tattoo across her chest.


wandering_flames

I never like tattoos regardless on who it is.