LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fake cammer on HBC

Started by crab, July 13, 2015, 06:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crab

I can't believe I fell for this - well only for 5 minutes or so.

There was a woman on the site called Hot_Chilli or something (since deleted it seems). I was interested in her stats etc and got the usual "let's talk in private". So I went to private and I noticed the exposure on the cam kept changing and seemingly cutting. I put it down to network lag etc but I thought I'd test it out by asking for a specific pose (e.g. only flex 1 bicep). Another flick and she's doing some generic posing. I'm almost positive that someone was video-DJing around some clips. Poor old me!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


musclesandimplants

Weird, never heard of something like that happening.

I have cammed with her (a notable, up and coming Russian bber) once before and no problem. Her profile has disappeared.
All-in-all, you didn't miss much - her cam quality wasn't great, she needed a lot of motivation and no topless.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login