LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: Writing / Reading Stories in German [or maybe Spanish...]

Started by El_Roy_1999, July 10, 2015, 07:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

So I've been thinking about writing a story in German once in a while. However, since German is not a very commonly understood language, I thought I'd better ask first.
Hence the poll.

* * * * * * *

Ich denke schon seit einiger Zeit darüber nach, mal eine Geschichte auf Deutsch zu schreiben. Andererseits ist Deutsch jetzt nicht unbedingt eine Sprache die so viele Leute können (und Goether bin ich auch keiner). Also habe ich mir gedacht, ich frage lieber zuerst.
Daher diese Befragung.

German-poll.png
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.


sicktick

Write whatever sparks your creativity. I don't speak a word of german, but I don't really think I can tell you what to write as a fan (that and I can always use google to translate it)

Absfan01

ich bin an einer deutschen story sehr interessiert.
man könnte sie hinterher auch ins englische übersetzen
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quark44

Die Idee finde ich klasse !
In der Vergangenhiet hatte ich bereits einige, zum Tieil sehr lange, aber unveröffentlichte Geschichten geschrieben.
Leider ist meine Festplatte kaputt gegangen und diese Geschichten waren mangels Datensicherung unrettbar verloren.
Zum Thema Goethe: "EGAL WIE DICHT DU BIST; GOETHE WAR DICHTER !" hahaha  :)

dadazedone1

 8)

nicht fragen, einfach machen haha,

ich hab viel fantasie und gute ideen für gechichten, unter anderem erlebnisse mit meiner ex, aber bin megauntalentiert im schreiben, alle versuche hab ich wieder vernichtet, hätte keiner lesen wollen.

ich suche jemanden, am besten goethe himself, der schnell gute texte verfassen, bei interesse pm.

kennt ihr strongchicks wordpress? so geschrieben ist echt gut zu lesen und auch wortgewandt, aber der typ brauch drei monate für ein kapitel oder so, lese seit über einem jahr den blog und es geht nicht voran haha

also, wie gesagt wenn einer talent hat, ich hab die fantasie!

gruß an alle deutschen hier  :hey:, auch wenn mich keiner kennt ich bin seit 25 jahren "dabei", bei mir war es sharon bruneau, ein bild hat gereicht, ich war 10, seitdem dreht sich alles um muskeln bei mir haha, hab in der jugend immer nur schwimmerinnen gedatet obwohl ich selber kein sport gemacht habe ;)
bis hin zu einer beziehung wo meine ex in sieben jahren von dick zu dünn zu muskulös wurde, leider ex
bin seit 1995 im internet unterwegs auf der suche nach frauen mit muskeln und geschichten, selbst in der zeit wo ich jeden morgen neben einer aufgewacht bin war ich jeden tag im internet.

achilleus

Nur zu El Roy ! Ich finds immer interessant wie die Sprache auch Einfluss auf den Inhalt nehmen kann, bzw. den selben Inhalt in unterschiedlichem Licht erscheinen lässt. Siehe manche Film Synchronisationen.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

j2001

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Write whatever sparks your creativity.

It's not that easy.
Writing a fetish story, you want to share it with other people. You don't just write for yourself.
I'm not a native English speaker but I write in English (which requires great effort) because I hope someone else will read my stories. No one would read them in my native language.

DEA

My new employer offers me language courses.

I decided not to go for the most common foreign language - English, since I know it well enough for me now, but to go for one of two other languges I studied in the past - German and Spanish, instead. Now I have to pick one of them.

I know both of them on the same (low) level.

German might be more practical for me, since we border with both Germany and Austria. On the other hand,  most of the Germans speak English well, so you don't need it there. Using Spanish would be less practical for me, but in future I'd like to go to visit  South America and the number of people speaking Spanish is overaly bigger than speaking German.... so I am not sure and that's why I decided to take into account also the possibilty to read some femmuscle stories in these languages. :-)

Is there more original stories in Spanish or in German?
Are there a lot of them?
Do you read stories in these languages? If so, is it enough for you to satisfy you or do you have to read in English anyway, too?
Are there any really good stories which have not been translated into English?

Thank you for your opinion!

German-or-Spanish.png

El_Roy_1999

I assume you are from the Czech Republic.

You will find German to be easier to learn, especially Austrian German, which shares some of the vocabulary and pronunciation.
If you haven't yet learned a Romance language, you will find Spanish quite difficult. If you did, go for Spanish, it's really intuitive if you speak French, Italian or Romanian.

As for muscle fiction, there doesn't seem to be much of either.
Here are some German language stories from  t h e v a l k y r i e. com:
/stories/german/index.htm

Here is some Spanish stuff:
/stories/spanish/index.htm

I try to write in German and have so far published two stories with a third one in the works. You can find them here if you want to take a look:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't seem to be very promising to write in either of these languages other than for commissions since the sole readership (that cannot read English) looks quite small. I have yet to find a community in either of them.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

KittenRavePaw

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEA

Yes, I´m from the Czech Rep. (ex. Czechoslovakia). I learned both German and Spanish; German is a bit more logical for me, but Spanish is a kind of cute :-) language.

I checked both German and Spanish stories folder at D-i-a-n-a and I think, there are slightly more of Spanish there...

magnusmagneto

I really don't think you should learn a language solely for FMG stories.  From what I've seen, there simply isn't a FMG scene for those languages, and the stories in each are few and far between.

There's a case to be made for learning German to better appreciate some literature (Kafka in particular is supposed to be better non-translated), though Spanish has some greats as well (like Borges).  If that doesn't interest you, then I'd recommend learning whichever is a more economic choice for your job.
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

DEA

Well, of course I am not going to learn either Spanish or German because of having chance to read fmg stories in these languages, but I may find the stories helpfull (to read them) to learn.

So, most of the stories in both languages are either tranlations of the good English stories or on the contrary, were translated into English?

Quark44

It plays no role how old you are.

If you want to simulate that you are able to speak the Spanish language then you should attach a "os" behindos everyos wordos.  :)

Joke apart !  My aunt is 86 years old and is able to speak, read and write the following languages perfect:

- German
- Italian
- Spanish
- English
- French

Why shouldn't you learn these both languages when a 86 old lady has learnt 5 languages ?

crushee

hello,
Besides the difficulty to learn a foreign language when adult, an important criteria to make your choice should be the opportunity to practice: I tried at least twice to learn German when adult, but failed in both occasions due to the lack of practice: even when working in middle Europe, every body around me spoke English (except a taxi driver in Prague who spoke only Czech and German!)
If you work frequently with Germany and Austria, then chose German, you may have more opportunities to practice.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login